I'm guessing I may be late on this one, but what is this...

I'm guessing I may be late on this one, but what is this? I haven't really heard of it as the only person I know who plays RTS's and C&C in general usually refrains from talking about pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnc.wikia.com/wiki/Tiberian_Twilight_cutscenes
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why did you post a blank image, user?

Blank? What do you mean?

What is it? You can't read? What did you hope to get from this thread?

To try and get a better understanding about C&C4 from Holla Forums's perspective?

There is no C&C4, EA just dropped the series after lukewarm success with C&C3 and disappointing results from RE3. Better that it died before they had the chance to rape it further.

It's shit

…It was a bizarre fan game then?

I think the site glitched. His image was blank for me too so I tried downloading it and got this.

Just go play it or read the wiki page, what do you hope to learn about it here that you couldn't get from those sources? It's shit.

IN THE NAME OF KANE!

It doesn't exist user.

The game was just so astonishingly bad people refuse to acknowledge its existence.

Oh, I understand now. Thanks.

We can't speak about tHat. Every time anyone mentionsiT bad things happen.

You know how we loved the series? You know how they were, you know, RTS games? You know what would be pretty terrible? If somebody would take the series, and turn them into a FUCKING REAL TIME TACTICS ARENA WITH ARE CONTROL, ASSFAGGOTS-ESQUE HERO UNITS AND UGLY CARTOON UNIT DESIGNS.

THAt  thi-i-iiiIi-ng had live action cutscenes, but they were so cheap that the great finale of greatest RTS series simply involved Kane and other characters walking in an absolutely empty greenscreen environment, it was anticlimatic as fuck, and last scene even involved an interview with an average passerby in a blatantly not futuristic Los Angeles, and whole thing was cheaper than a college film project. Unit designs were so ugly, NOD engineers looked like fucking ROBOTIC WORMS. Everything looked like cartoony mess and IIT was originally supposed to be a F2P spin-off for gook markets, not proper sequel.

Also THiS  tHIng had DRM so shitty you could only play online like with that Sim-City reboot, and a one second loss of connection would guarantee progress loss.

YOU KNOW WHAT? FUCK THIS THE HUMAN RACE MUST KNOW WHAT SORT OF EVIL EA IS CAPABLE OF

SEND ALL YOUR TIMESPACE AGENTS, THIS REALITY MUST NOT FORGET  THE  DARK  DEEDS  OF  EA

žžEND  MY  SUFFERIJOGTJHTYD  MOIGSHGMG  DHSIGSDG  DUM00000000000žž

This production quality looks like a shitty music video made in CURRENT YEAR, what the fuck is this?
Is this actually real?

=THIS IS THE CANNON GDI ENDING OF THE CnC SERIES==
cnc.wikia.com/wiki/Tiberian_Twilight_cutscenes
THIS IS REAL AND THIS IS HOW EA TREATS THEIR CLASSIC SERIES

My friend loves to go over C&C and show me it's CGI movies sometimes, dear god I can see why he never really wanted to talk about this.
Did they atleast release some type of explanation for why this is so bad?

According to Wikipedia:

CnC wiki:

So there you have it, it was supposed to be a quickly developed spin-off that got pushed as a canon sequel.

The explanation is that it's EA
The real explanation is that this was apparently some spin-off game without singleplayer marketed to Koreans that was later adapted to the finale of C&C

Stop this shit, its Nod, as in Land of Nod from the bible.

is this what kane really wanted?

do you really think that?

that this man

would want this?

Deja vu

For what fucking purpose?

they hired a college drop out for it

Interesting they sort of used this concept art's design on the 4th image's unit.

sort of is giving it more credit then due

The only good thing about game from OP's image is the fucking soundtrack.

There is no C&C 4, and as far as I'm concerned there isn't a C&C 3 too. They fucked with the story, lore and design that C&C Tiberian Sun established. No one can explain why the fuck C&C TS looks more futuristic than C&C 3 which is supposed to be the sequel.

The flora and tiberian animals disappeared, mutants made dumb brutes, and bureaucrat fucks ordering around GDI in fucking apocalyptic world? Where there most probably is a martial law in effect? Yeah, no.

kill yourself

Hey guys

WORRY