After making history as the first woman of color to helm a $100 million-plus live-action film in A Wrinkle In Time...

archive.is/vZf7X

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (605x406, 525.25K)

An impossible task, even for a seasoned director. Could any modern director capture the raw masculinity and epic stature of Jack Kirby's works? There's a 0% chance it won't be contemporary Marvel garbage.

Do I even want to fucking know?

Attached: I am calm.jpg (960x716, 196.91K)

I never asked for this.

Attached: man-who-thought-hed-lost-all-hope-loses-last-additional-2481545_kindlephoto-636438721.png (500x626, 427.27K)

It was pozzed to hell. On the upside, it was both critical and commercial failure.

This is why I no longer give a fuck about mainstream comics. This shit right here shows you how much "respect" Warner has for the medium.

The only good thing about this disaster is that Kirby's kids will at least see nice royalty checks from it.

No, it'll be worse. You saw what they did to Steppenwolf. Marvel's blandness will seem like a mercy compared to the horror Warner will do.

Attached: Steppenwolf.png (1227x1191, 774.8K)

Attached: large.jpg (665x444, 55.62K)

They're going to use the Seven Soldiers "New Gods in the Ghetto" version by Morrison where Mister Miracle is a black jew.

That's his true origin, you nazi.
Next you'll be telling me the Black Racer is a cracker.

Attached: Mister-Miracle-v2-22.JPG (550x403, 173.67K)

Well it's the character's actual origin, given that Mister Miracle is Shilo, who is still from the original series, where he is in fact a black jew. They're making this for the Black Pantha bucks.

*Given that the Mister Miracle in that series is Shilo, rather than Scott Free

I think it's far more likely that this movie is going to be a "woke" version of Guardians of the Galaxy, complete with jokes and shitty songs.

I love how when every time a movie fails nowadays, they blame the white racist boogeymen.

You know, they be snatching up the audiences.

Attached: IMG_1098.JPG (400x300, 22.34K)

There is already a New Gods movie.

YOU WILL BELIEVE THAT SNOW CAN CATCH FIRE.

Attached: Abraxas.jpg (1035x1600, 359.76K)

No way this ever gets made. This is just a good PR move for both of them. WB gets woke points and this nigress gets to pretend like she's still wanted even though her movie bombed hard.

The 80s He-Man movie.

Nope. Expect it to be silently cancelled or put in production hell.

That's actually true.
Right down to a really good "Terrible" Turpin expie.

But Abraxas literally had the Anti-Life Equation, and an "Answer Box".

Attached: 293109_full.jpg (1000x687, 89.24K)

not interested unless this is a direct continuation to the existing New Gods cinematic universe and they get Jesse Ventura back

Attached: anti-life equation.jpg (941x736, 373.96K)

Why the fuck are they hiring this nigger sow to direct? Didn't A Wrinkle in Time bomb?

Hiring people solely based on skin color is all the rage nowadays, or else you get called racist. Go figure.

Propaganda > profits every time.

>Could any modern director capture the raw masculinity and epic stature of Jack Kirby's works? There's a 0% chance it won't be contemporary Marvel garbage.

Attached: GettyImages-631094566-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Your dubs (should checked your digits on this) both kicked in hard motherfuckers
==AND SO THE MONKEY'S PAW WAS ACTIVATED YOU FAGGOTS! BEHOLD THE INTERSTELLAR POZZY COMMISSION OF TIME WITCHES!=

Attached: wrinkleintime-who-whatsit-which.jpg (853x960 96.27 KB, 134.48K)

Get your soggy memes outta here.

Attached: soyboy.jpg (680x590, 71.28K)

To be fair, if he uses 4chan he should be called one.

She's been getting a lot of praise and accolades for this, when the real credit for that should be going to whatever executive(s) at Disney deigned to grant her the job. They're the entire reason she got there. And what she did with it when she got it seems to have been middling at best.

Granted, upon looking over her directorial filmography, it appears that she doesn't want or know how to direct a film without having a black lead, so that explains the casting choices.

Isn't that, you know, racist?

I just remembered that Soy Boy was a sponsor of the death race in Car Warriors.
Meme magic by Chuck Dixon and Steve Dillon?

Attached: Car Warriors 04 - 25.jpg (1024x1576 326.2 KB, 256.89K)

I read the book a long fucking time ago, but just looking at the trailer, I can tell they bastardized the fuck out of the story. Made the main character into a niglet, just because, and made her way smarter and more magical than she ever was in the book. It's also not an especially good book in the first place, but they wanted an excuse to give Oprah magic CGI powers, since hollywood is devoid of talent or creativity, because they keep hiring people like DuVernay and thinking that Oprah and Reese Witherspoon are still celebrities that everyone cares about.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (335x819, 145.59K)

Well that's because they SAY they hate him, but everybody loves the Kazhar rapist. Seriously how else did you think Resse got here career in the first place?

Attached: Harvey-Weinstein-Hollywood-Pedophilia.jpg (940x545, 47.8K)

As Reverend Martin Luther King, Jr. once said:
I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will be judged by the color of their skin, but not by the content of their character.

"My box has VD"

You read half my sentence and ignored the other half. Please show me the great works of Eastwood's epic fantasy films and try not to suck his dick too hard.

He was a lying communist who used pretty words to get the white majority to lower their guard. Should have been lynched earlier.

Are you sure you want current year Jesse Ventura. Did you forget he made a show called Conspiracy Theory for Tru Tv? Unless he changed after that show ended, I'm going to guess he's still insane.

Well guess what you faggoty retard, this ain't fucking twitter and trying to look smart snapping out a less than 140 character response ain't going to make you look fucking smart to anyone else on this board.
Like the functionally illiterate smartphone posting full on galactic poz nanny fucktard millienial shit that you truly, truly are you vainglorious faggot of the highest order. You've never watched a god damn fucking Clint Eastwood movie in your fucking breathing piss stained life. Because if you fucking did you know that these next few posters prove that you are fucking of so much shit, that it could have come from the dumpster thot you've been ass rimming in the last few weeks. As a an occasional user on Holla Forums let say that war films are sometimes the highest form of fantasy film making there is. Next to the holocaust.
Clint Eastwood's entire filmography screams more classic pulp fiction and mythopoetic fantasy other than prancing knife ears and Pot head Potterheads who fucking think they now what fantasy actually is. The only reason Clint Eastwood would never actually do a super heroic masculine tale like the New Gods, is because he would most likely demand hard solid control over the script, casting along with directing, and some form of proper royalties from the gross. And the current state of Hollyweird would never want to agree to any of that, even if he could put together an atmospheric space operatic story that would match up to Kirby's ideals.
But then I would simply not be surprised dear user, that you've never bother to read a damn thing in comics outside of the big two, or even read any of Jack Kirby's hits. Hell I bet you that you only know about Lord of the Rings because you only watched the movies, and think that they're the only real fantasy films next to Potter…

Attached: firefox-poster.jpg (1000x1486 389.78 KB, 312.81K)

Are you Screwoogle's new No Fun Shitposting bot as rumored on Holla Forums? Are you even fucking aware of what Jesse Ventura was like in wrestling? Because I suspect you know jack shit about what you're barking about. I of course would want his brand of crazy we're here for some mad epic Kirby fucking Kraclely fun, and Jesse Ventura would fucking fit that crazy concept (space gods appearing isekai style on Earth on a long march to finish their epic space war) and you need that brand of madness (and maybe some Gary Busey wackiness and great character actors) to make that shit fly.

No I didn't forget and neither did anons. And it gave a whole generation of folks some sweet fucking funvideo memes and poops. Not to mention that some of his "conspiracies" have slowly but surely turned out in some aspects to be actually true. Or did you think the Guccifer 2.0 leaks about the Democrats in the US were just made up by Russian bots? Please don't tell me you're one of those faggots that likes sitting on the fence enjoying the wooden pole slowly going up your ass.

Attached: jericho.jpg (458x1024 350.7 KB, 140.08K)

You somehow got banned from Holla Forums, didn't you?

Also,

You've never read the New Gods, have you? Also, your attempts to co-opt Jack Kirby into your political garbage is fucking disgusting.

Attached: Darkseid.png (350x263, 104.68K)

Attached: JesseVentura copy.jpg (1008x627, 94.66K)

Attached: 0619_ventura-1000x666.jpg (1000x666, 77.4K)

Intriguing. Never knew Chuck Dixon could write outlandish stuff. Should we storytime it?

I give the man props, he managed to make the niggers of murricah protest their rights in a civil manner and actually get them. Without him it would have just been one massive chimpout.

Do it faggot. When in doubt, storytime.

You're an idiot who can't recognize someone playing good cop bad cop.