What should I do? Where should I go?

What should I do? Where should I go?

Germanfag here living in a tiny shoebox in eastern Germany. Noisy rapefugees live above me and niggers live in the building.

I have saved up 50k, have worked in web dev but despise working under female managers in pozzed companies, want to get out of here, but not sure what to do next.

It seems wherever I moved in Germany I'll lose. Next thing you know they might move a zillion rapefugees in your little village.

I heard property is cheap in rural france, however idk if I'd fit in there. Is there any other place you can recommend? I feel closer to nordics than to french people. I ideally would like to have some land somewhere, where I can raise some chickens and try my hand at farming.

In b4 not your blog but I thought Holla Forums might have some advice.

Other urls found in this thread:

dignam.com/category/northern-ontario/
e-estonia.com/e-residents/about/
terrain-construction.com/search/terrain-a-vendre
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Try Poland.

move south to austria, less bullshit laws, less rapefuges and less bullshit in general.
im told salzburg is nice.

I heard it's quickly going the way of western Europe though. Is that true?

What do you mean by that? literal Holla Forumsack here

RooshV for example said there was a change in mentality. He's a pickup degenerate though

I like the poles I met abroad, all good and honest people.

in every big cites you see nigs, chinese and arabs everywhere and they just let 1,5 million ukrainians in just one year. I went to a mall in some city i i felt like a fucking foreigner.

Our current government is full of kikes, just like all the European governments. The people are mostly conservative and catholic. Just like in rest of the Europe there is a rising divide in the youngest generation. Soc-dem "Together" party almost got into the parliament, but on the other hand young people are fighting antifa every year in Independence March in Warsaw. The living standard is slowly, but surely, rising and I think our country has alot of potential.

Never saw ukrainians in my city, I'm from Pomerania, near Gdansk. I think most of the ukrainians live near Krakow. Only foreigners in my city are some Vietnamese people.

When Germany goes favela tier lots of companies surely will move to Poland and it'll become the next Germany.

I think lots of poles who saved up lots of shekels by working in the UK or Irleland will eventually start some businesses in Poland when they come back and create more jobs.

come to America. You already speak English. Everything here is cheaper than it is anywhere in Europe. Our companies are less cucked than any European company (there are elements of cuck but success surpasses all. If you're in the tech field you don't have to worry much)

Plus American companies love hiring Europeans. It gives them a checkmark in the "diversity" box while also hiring a white guy.

Come home German man. There are more German descended people in the USA than any other country except Germany. You know where you need to go.

I'd love to but not gonna happen. Diversity visas are tough to get and nobody will sponsor me for H1Bs when all the quotas are taken up for Pajeet.

Canada, lots of wilderness here.

Is rural land expensive?

I'd probably have to work at least a couple years in some pozzed city until I'm eglible for citizenship.

Montana

Greetings from the US of Burger.

I hear a lot about the condition in Germany. I hear things are bleak. As a German yourself, how do things look as far as ethnic conflict/civil war go?

Seems to be around $20,000-$25,000 for a few acres in Northern Ontario. Just know that the summers are short up there.
dignam.com/category/northern-ontario/

Whatever you do don't move to the U.K. As someone who's lived here all their life all I can say is that it's on the verge of imploding. Might be a good idea to consider New Zealand or Ice land in your plans. Vid related: British culture.

I'm fairly open about my views and colleagues recognize the threat but everybody is demotivated as in "what the hell are you going to do about it anyway".

Most boomers are libcucks.

If the welfare system ever collapses a civil war is bound to happen. Until then it's really really hard to say.

If things go on like they do mudslimes will reach a crticial mass in 5+ years down the road. It'll probably lead to Brazil like conditions of everybody feeling extremely unsafe. Civil war idk as nobody has anything to defend.

Start a local cell of the Organisation. Go undercover, kill nigs, sandnigs, cucks and heebs. You'll die eventually, but at least you'll have done something worthwhile.

Idk brah.

It's a shame that you guys were disarmed by "my" country after the war. If war breaks out, I swear to god, I will run guns to help out whatever pro-White defense squads form.

Muslims will clear out the cities but that will leave sensible conservative Germans still alive in the countryside. Maybe there is a chance that you guys can Sarajevo your way back into power? (Implying NATO didn't interfere and stop the Serbs from retaking Sarajevo. Which they WOULD have had it not been for (((NATO))))

America

Maine, United States. Apparently some of your POW comrades settled down up North rather than return to the desolation of occupied East Germany. You might find relatives.
Land is cheap, the people are white, the hunting is good.

Otherwise Hungary, Poland, or that place in Russia that was begging to be settled.

Actually, if we want to influence elections, we should relocate to countries that already have a strong nationalist leaning but are not yet out of the Poz to field nationalist leaders like Hungary or Austria.

I wish we could become organized enough to migrate to countries that needed us and vote for the right leaders and then go to the next one.

Yeah no shit. But until I can join a RWDS I don't have much choice now do I?

Stay and fight.

I envy you Euro's as an Amerifat. I want the same as you, rural land to build my family on. But I can't see it lasting much after I'm dead. America seems to be increasingly going the way of Brazil and I can't condemn my children's children to live in a hellhole like Brazil.
In Europe you at least live in our homeland and the most likelihood to actually get out of this whole multuculty shit without a significant portion of the population being non-white. I'm going to do my best to actually get in Europe and buy land and raise my family on ancestral land and hopefully make a type of estate that my future generations will pass down to one another.

If you can swing a visa move to the South East US, lotsa niggers but they mainly keep to themselves in the ghettos. Low price of living and depending on you field a good bit of work. Since you're a web designer you might be able to pull a job that you can work at home with. Stay away from cities, they're nig holes. Most suburbs are nice.

Srsly? We got no guns, no real rural lands cause everything is populated and we're heavily oppressed by our pozzed governments.

is this a kike thread? are they trying to find a new target?

America isn't all milk and honey. Yeah, easier guns and easier rural land is about the only real benefits over Europe. But neither are impossible to get in Europe.
Meanwhile we have the largest Jewish population out isreal around 40% of jews world wide just about the highest company tax rate in the world and a literal shitskin pumping machine right next to use with no ocean or narrow land to make it easier to stop trafficking.
Europeans might have a harder time getting rural land or guns, but it's still possible. I'd rather live in a country that doesn't allow me to buy a shotgun from Walmart if it means I can live in one that doesn't house about half of the world jewish population. That's something you just can't buy.

1.Prepare and set yourself to go by
applying for this first
e-estonia.com/e-residents/about/

That way you can run a IT consulting firm in the EU but be location independant and live where you want.

2.Read Endless Referrals, by Bob Burg and start to bring business to company as an independant consultant.

3. Get a language course
by Michael Thomas, in polish if you decide to go there or the language you want to learn. Download for free from piratebay (get an evo seedbox if you are afraid of copyright policing)

4.????

5. profit

Also, consider to go to Malta, since it's conservative as fuck and no niggers anywhere.

inb4 not farming but thats what Thuleanperspective on youtube is for.

They get all the rapefugees from Libya. It's maybe 1 rapefugee for every three citizens. That place is a timebomb.

Isnt hungary taking in european refugees from their countries where their governments spit on them? Maybe try that. Orban seems like a good leader tbh. I read Soros and those faggots in Brussels are looking to go after him legally though. Fucking kikes.

Finland

Yea, here it is. Of course, you'd likely want to learn Hungarian as to preserve Hungarian culture.

But those people dont stay on Malta right? They dont make much noise if they do.
I know people who live there and they say the only crime they read about is attempted bag-snatching, but that is very rare and makes huge headlines.

Look at this blackpilled faggot.

In 2012 I was a statistic. I was a homeless wounded veteran. So ya know what I did? I grabbed my fucking bootstraps. I moved out of the liberal hellhole I was born in and got to an area where I could get a decent house for 100k. Why? Because you can get a mortgage for a house with 100k with 5% down. I got myself the first bullshit job I could doing landscaping and busted my fucking ass until I had 6k. While I was doing that I paid my bills on time and fixed my credit score. It took me the total of a mere 9 fucking months. 9 months and 5 days and I had the keys in my hand.

That is true. But now I have a huge bargaining chip. I chose the perfect town for making money, I paid $6k down on the house so starting off I owned that percentage of the property and the bank owned the rest. The first couple years of mortgage payments are almost all interest so that didnt increase my equity much but it also equates to the same amount of money Id be paying to rent an apartment so its really zero sum. But now the housing market is making a turn around.. The house is worth 60k more than when I bought it, so I really have $66k in equity. So now I have the ability to sell this house, pocket the profit, take out another mortgage for the same or similar amount, and fuck I could use the 66k to buy 20 acres in Appalachia, and use the mortgage to build a house on it.

My point is, the real American Dream is not dead, its just that most Americans arent worthy of it. Let them poz up their cities and laugh from the comfort of the mountains. And at any rate, it is undeniable that a shit ton of Americans are realizing what the problems are. It will take a long time for them to be fixed but I 100% believe that America will redeem itself.

Germans all want a Führer to come along and babysit them so they don't have to think or make their own decisions.

I moved to YOUR country to find work that I couldn't find in the USA. Now that our government is cracking down on H1-B fraud, you may have a better chance to find work in the USA. That is assuming that you have actual skills and aren't just another Diplom-Flussdiagramexpert. Look in the Pacific Northwest, Mormon country, or North Carolina.

Americans also have a high opinion of Germans right now because we're so sick of Jews. If you know what's good for you, you'll take this opportunity to be a good representative of your country. Although, knowing Germans, it's more likely that you'll keep pushing to see how obnoxious you can be until you get ostracized.

Remember: the one common variable in all your bad experiences is you.

Amazing, it correlates with the ethnic zone.
Enjoy the Brits, the Americans and the Unknown

It doesn't matter where the jews live. They are rootless internationalists that meddle in everyone's affairs, not just the country they live in. The only way to truly escape jews is to move to Iran or some SE Asian country.

Good on you user. You've given me inspiration to never stop working hard. Sometimes this place can be a downer, and I think a big part of it is a kind of learned helplessness.

You can do whatever you want user, but I don't see this country going back to 90+% white this generation, next generation or the next generation outside of holohouax level killings/deportations. I might be able to get 100+ acres of sweet mountain land, but what good is it when my countrymen and government are mostly shitskins/jews?
I'M NOT SAYING IT'S IMPOSSIBLE
But I'm not going to gamble my children s future on the chance enough people in America will wake up to do what needs to be done. I want my children to live among their own volk, on land their ancestors spend thousands of years defending.
Congrats on your hard work user. I really do think you can do whatever you want and be successful.

This. Fuck Führers, fuck saviors because they don't actually exist. Even Hitler himself didn't single-handedly create the NatSoc party, he had brilliant people like Röhm and Strasser behind him to create a propaganda machine and a 1,000,000 strong paramilitary organization.

Are you kidding me? If you have a strong community and are willing and able to defend yourself it doesn't matter. Vid related.

In Germany nobody ever even had a glimpse of freedom. The government is always on your ass. No stand your ground. Guys are unconditioned from a young age to even defend themselves.

Sounds interesting.
Does this have any benefits besides running a business? Could I use it for any perks as an American?

What can you tell me about the rural parts of Germany?

Come on over to the Rockies user , lots of opportunity around here.

Being politically active leaves you open to lots of repercussions so it's only for the most well off in the pozzed climate.

When 100 natsocs protest here legally, SWAT teams and a small army + antifa shows up.

If you do biz they'll try to ruin your life for wrongthink.

If you have a job they'll get you fired.

If you have welfare they'll try to cut you off.

There are none really. Europe is relatively densely populated so the next city is never far away. You don't have murican distances here. 20min drive through sparsely populated areas tops.

Pacific Northwest in USA.

Look up Northwest Front.

Basically it allows you to use all government services as an Estonian can, except voting. But it does not give you a visa. If you dont use it for a business or when touristing in the country, signing legal documents without a notarius publicus is what i can think of right now or opening a bank account. But that is near the business field. However since im not affiliated with it i'd check it out from time to time as they add functions to it all the time.

Interesting, thanks for the details mayne.

No problems, it seems like the Estonians came up with the idea of collecting entreprenures from around the world instead of niggers, an odd idea indeed.

Unless you offer a marriage deal with it, it's pointless to tell us how great the US is, because it's really tough for Europeans to migrate there.

Ich würde es an deiner Stelle wie Varg machen und wie du es selbst schon erwähnt hast: Land in Frankreich kaufen. Ist dort nicht so teuer und lässt sich auch online herausfinden.
terrain-construction.com/search/terrain-a-vendre

Oder du ziehst in irgendein reiches Viertel in Deutschland.

Estonia is a nordic country, like Finland it has a scandinavian feel to it.

In Deutschland bist du nirgendwo sicher imo und kannst dich nicht effektiv verteidigen + hast den cuck Staat immer am Arsch. Ich schulde der GEZ schon tausende. Vid related.

Well if you once will actually live here, let's give you some good advice regarding guns. Although they are quite hard to obtain, this is not the problem with our gun laws, merely very unpleasant and retard. The real problem is that every gun you own will be registered, every time you go to the range will be registered and in some countries ever the amount of ammo. When SHTF your *legal* guns will be confiscated immediately as police has the right to (in many European countries) search your house when you are a registered gun owner. Always keep this in mind, do not rely on having a gun in Europe. Never.

Ah yes, I must add that this is not in all countries, some, like Finland, Swiss and some EastEuropean countries, have ok-tier gun laws

Thanks for the info user.

Nirgendwo sicher? Hierzulande ist es immernoch 1000x sicherer, als in manch anderen Ländern, und es gibt Statistiken über die Unterschiede zwischen verschiedenen Städten. München gilt zB als sicherste Stadt.

Die Probleme gibt es jedenfalls nicht nur in Deutschland, und ich denke man sieht am Beispiel der USA, wo es für jene, die es sich leisten können, hinführen kann: gated communities
Mit genügen Geld oder Aufwand ist auch Sicherheit erkaufbar.
Eine andere Abwermethode gegen Einbrüche ist evtl ein nach außen sehr unattraktiv wirkendes Haus oder Heim.
Oder man baut einfach so solide und mit Gittern, dass niemand einbrechen kann.

Was hat das jetzt mit GEZ zu tun? Kommt da kein Gerichtsvollzieher vorbei?

That’s not even the biggest disadvantage over American gun laws in my opinion. In almost all of Europe firearms can be obtained legally albeit it more of a hassle with licensing and various restrictions etc. The difference is however that they cannot be used for self-defense. I could own a gun, but if someone broke into my house and tried to kill me and I shot them I would be sent to prison for a very very long time. Heaven forbid someone were to use a firearm to protect their life when traveling to and from a range, they would spend the rest of their life in a cell.

It is literally a tossup of hoping a home violent invader doesn’t kill you or protecting your life only to spend the rest of it in prison. In this sense guns are useless in much of Europe.

True, guns here are only seen as recreational. It is indeed like you said: use gun for defense basically use anything for self defense = you go to jail and the offender gets victimbux. But I was specifically talking about when SHTF in Europe, whether the cause is an economic meltdown or a civil war or simply a shortage of essential needs, we Europeans have not much to defend our families with when anarchy comes, even our guns will be confiscated beforehand. I guess our politicians really want us death

This. Come across the water brother. Look at property in VT, NH, ME, WA.

What you say is true but even if they weren’t to roll around removing all means of self protection in a SHTF scenario (which I fully believe/ agree they would prioritise over dealing with any threats to the native people) there is still no culture of self reliance in much of Europe. Americans might over exaggerate their willingness to use their guns but in an “all bets off” situation then they collectively agree on the concept of self-defense via firearm. An American would have the option if taking his AR15 and joining likeminded members of his community. In Europe most of the population would sit crawl into the fetal position and wait for death, even if you had guns and they were not taken away how long can you last if you are the only one in a half mile radius. How long could you hold out on your own, guns or not.

When you declaw an animal the effect is psychological as much as anything.

I fucking will

Ich wandle still, bin wenig froh,
Und immer fragt der Seufzer, wo?
Im Geisterhauch tönt's mir zurück:
"Dort, wo du nicht bist, ist das Glück."

Come to Croatia. We need some healthy blood after 45 years of gommunism.

Also, pretty much all younger people know either english or german.

hänge dir einen Schritt nach, trete der Bundeswehr bei und Verlobte lebt sicher in der Schweiz, ein munteres Waidmannsheil!

when you roam the streets you can feel the heavy thoughts and trouble of people weighing you down, especially in public transportation when many people are bound together you can allmost feel an additonal layer of gravity resting on each persons chest. Hollow eyes resting in hollow people, breathing yet not truly alive. Here you won't find playing children or smiling mothers - the only thing you could hope for is the grimmacing of a whore enjoying herself in dilliusion induced by drugs and sex after the club.

desacrified, humiliated, used, abused & extinguished.

like mentioned, we were taught we are nothing, we become nothing & are treated like we are less than nothing.

nothing has nothing to fight for, nothing has nothing worth defending and nothing worth dying for.

we are soon 5 Generations deep into indoctrined utter degeneracy; 60% of the native german populace is way above 40. Our birthrate is so low that we are actively dying out, even with all the breeding migrants included our highest birthrate since 30 years is 1.5. Of the low remaining youngsters not even 5% would die for their country, not even mentioning that above 60% are not even capable of serving physically IF they wanted. That our woman are degraded to worthless whores is nothing new and pains my heart so I won't dive further into it.

out of this you can draw your own conclusions of what would happen in civil war scenario.
My mind has lang ago accepted that is bound to happen - my heart still rebels from time to time but deep down it knows quite well itself.

All I beg for is being of service in the last moments of my kin and embrace the time of carnage until I am allowed to perish - hopefully leaving behind worthy heirs to my name & then wife.

at that point I will have paid my Erbschuld and hope to receive absolution

You're already defeated in your head. Will you fight or will you die like a dog?

both.

you're right, sorry to get your hopes up. I work with an Italian (born in Italy). I'll ask him how he came to live and work in the US. He's a cool dude.

If he can do it I don't see why you guys can't. Granted I don't think he's a citizen, but I'm sure he at least has a work permit

I'll marry you faggot.
no homo
only if you bring 'our' 2 - 18 year old 'daughters'

Every day anywhere you go in Atlanta is just like that. They'll even all be speaking their native languages only wherever you go, so it's like being in six different countries all at once, none of which are yours.

We know, it's the homeland of the Scots-Irish. We've been there since the very beginning, we settled the land. That's why the 'American' ethnicity. All descended from the British Isles. We're going to keep it that way.

That's okay. We wouldn't want you in our mountains anyway. This is our homeland, not some kind of mystery meat as long as it's white land.

Yes, go to those mountains.

Your population totals used to be much smaller than they are now faggot. Quit your bitching.
DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED!
No man but a German man may walk on German land!

The mudshits above me are having their usual angry shouting talk with sleazy laughs mixed in once a while.

If I don't find a way out here soon it's gonna be kebab removal time.