Bendis’ Superman: YAAS QUEEN Lois and Metropolis Sanctuary City

Egads. Bendis’ Superman is going to be one enormous AMERICA-tier run that’s never going to end

m.imgur.com/a/sW3yg

Attached: 3F0A10ED-D846-4A54-94E6-0074C50CC19C.jpeg (640x359, 39.52K)

Welp, see you later DC. It's been real.

Attached: bendis-is-coming-poster-600x461.jpg (600x461, 43.78K)

HATE

Dildo is going to cause the second comic book crash, mark my words.

Attached: scared.jpg (420x500, 183.38K)

HOW THE FUCK DID DC LEARN ABSOLUTELY NOTHING FROM MARVELS MISTAKES!?

Bendis look pozzed, he literally look a HiV+ hidden sodomite.

DC was finally improving and doing good, too. Jesus christ.

Attached: 6aa193b2f32109fd8162a02394d2ac1648f828a8a208757c4ef8106ddd6bfeb6.png (616x575, 204.85K)

Attached: 1471722648302.png (300x224, 27.27K)

They weren’t.

Our values goyim, our values that your traditions and rights take a backseat to our gommunist islamic lesbian transvestive neo-aztec pederast pozzload

They don't learn anything from their own mistakes, why would they learn anything from Marvel's? Take Superman Grounded as your template for what's going on, add heavy handed political commentary that would belong in a title like the Movement, and hand it to a Jewish cuckold. Completely godawful.

Attached: 9a2c5422c75b29e88ce4cf509feb946fd1629a21258d68e2fa97b681dc8f5d77.png (629x1173, 93.83K)

It's funny you should bring that story line up. I recall even at the time, people were angry at it for trying to stuff politics into Superman. If I remember correctly, the response from Straczynski and the media was the same old "Superman has always been political! If you complain you're not a real Superman fan!" Also worth noting, is that story was co-written by G. Willow Wilson of Ms Marvel "fame".

Hi reddit

There's so many buzzwords here, none of which address the actual problems that muslims, gays, jews, and ILLEGAL immigrants cause for the country. The kind of bullshit Bendis envisions for the world only works in a fantasy comic book where men can fly and shoot lasers out of their eyes.

Also, Clark Kent is a legal citizen. No part of his story has ever revolved around him dodging ICE agents and paying shady criminals to get him a stolen SSN and other falsified documents so he can exploit the system for free benefits.

Come on, OP.
That aside, the interview is full of pandering without very little information. Basically:

Why the hell would a city in the Midwest have what sounds like West Coast values? Not even places like Chicago, and New York are hellbent on being sanctuaries. Did Bendis even set his foot in Midwest? Superman also doesn't quite work with the Muslims and some other immigrant communities, since he is fully Americanized. He was raised in the U.S. by American parents, and the American part of his identity largely supplanted the Kryptonian one. Not to mention that Superman is a legal citizen, and most legal immigrants dislike illegal ones. But how would an upper class man who was educated in private schools know that? He does not know shit about immigrant experience.

Well, that sounds mildly interesting
Of course. Why can't it ever be acknowledged how most mainstream news twist information to make it as eye catching and entertaining to their target audiences, and to push station's agendas. CNN is probably the worst station when it comes to distorting information, fanning flames, and stretching stories to fill the airtime.

Attached: efacbd135c241fd86dab1e98577e7da45c16110a77eaf5e3ac4b51dca9bc952a.jpg (592x586, 47.84K)

I can already see where this thread is going.

Attached: excuseme.jpg (572x800, 47.56K)

Attached: 4002838-1922527284-.jpg (1032x774, 228.96K)

What the fuck is with those population numbers? Why is Wisconsin a criminal hellhole?

Isn't that too low for a coastal city? I was betting for 12M at least.
I mean, I don't know jackshit about "Raven Red" or "Man-of-Bats" but if that map's right then a fucking indian reservation has above half the population of Metropolis, in general all the big cities are empty as shit.

Outside of elseworld's, most of my comic book experience with Superman is Byrne's run, which set Metropolis in Kansas. Animated series set it in Midwest too I also remember Smallville and Metropolis being within a driving distance from one another in some books.

Probably 90% are misdemeanors.

Geography in DC is inconsistent to say the least. Some books have Gotham set by the lake, and If they set it on East coast, they often don't agree on the state it is in. Same with metropolis. It was located in the Midwest, Eastern states, and right by the New York City.

Milwaukee has some really rough neighborhoods.

FIBs probably.

Didn’t DC already try this like 3 times in the modern age and it failed abysmally all 3 times? To loosely paraphrase Max Landis “Nobody gives a fuck about Lois Lane.”

Without leeching off Superman, she’s a worthless, pointless character. Doubly so since she is involved in one of the most corrupt professions in the world. An honest journalist is rarer than an honest politician.

Go fuck yourself.

Attached: Lois_Lane_50.jpg (400x574, 64.17K)

I generally don't mind too much when DC moves their cities around for plot convenience, but that one is annoying.

DC's making it really hard to disprove the correlation between costumed crime fighters and rising crime rates.

Attached: grundyprotection.png (477x350, 292.47K)

You disgusting sodomite.

Attached: lois_lane_114_00_fc.jpg (1011x1521, 490.18K)

All I know is that all of the reactionary Holla Forumstards will be screaming bloody murder everyday until this shit is eventually canned.

Thanks DC. You're a fucking savior of the medium.

Attached: This shit everyday.jpg (1453x817, 183.07K)

Attached: hitlercartoon.jpg (416x266, 36.24K)

Be fucking honest, the only people still caring about this shit is sorry fucks like us. Comics are dead and all we can do is watch the last of it burn down to ashes.

Attached: Its been 18 years since 2000.jpg (962x720, 40.59K)

Also:

But how did he get a birth certificate?

Doubt.
Is this actually official or just some shitty DA thing?

They've been consistent with placement for the last 30-50 years, really. The big ones, Gotham, Metropolis, Central City, Coast City and Star City have been kept in place for some time; by the silver age that was worked out. The other cities with less exposure were never really given a location.

I remember from one Elseworlds story where he became President that they ruled that his emergence from the matrix on his little spaceship counted as "birth", so he was legally born in the USA.
Of course that wouldn't explain how Clark got his on Earth-1.

It's not being a Holla Forumstard to care about how Bendis is about to utterly rape the shit out of the entire Super family. I guarantee you, Lois will divorce Clark and then start dating a black man. Guaran-fuckin-tee it.
Because Bendis hates white people, and hates Superman having a normal happy white family.

Of course. They finally get Superman to a good spot and they can't let us have that. Now that the fans like where he is, they have to make sure they rape the absolute fucking shit out him and his mythology right out from under us.

Fuck this, man. I'd rather read nip comics than this bullshit.

Attached: Angry Greek Theater Man.webm (640x358, 717.19K)

The Kents called in a favor with their buddy who worked in adoption services because it's Smallville and their wonderful people who are loved.

Hi cuckchan

Attached: IMG_3310.JPG (216x220, 26.23K)

In the Silver Age, the Kents took baby Clark to an orphanage as a foundling, later legally adopting him.

In the Modern Age, the Kents found baby Clark, then a freak snow storm hit, lasting long enough for the Kents to pass him off as their own child.

Of the two, I prefer the Silver Age one.

Attached: NO U.jpg (1156x856, 907.66K)

Comics aren't dead. There's still life in fringes, but the creative bankruptcy of the mainstream publishers obscures it.

Welcome to corporate comic, pal.

Attached: watchmen-babies.png (1989x3076, 670.68K)

You didn't need to use Watchmen Babies, user.

Attached: TDDCLOCKr2_5.99_R12122.gif (600x934 697.35 KB, 129.66K)

Welcome, my son, to the machine.

Attached: Pink Floyd - Welcome To The Machine.webm (540x360, 11.78M)

While everyone is flipping their shit about jews and spics, this right here is the most dire news.

Having lived through Didio's prime years at DC, his plans are never, ever, good.

It's because there is some information on what Bendis is planning, while there is nothing on Didio's plans yet. Some of DC's recent decisions appear to be reasonably good, like having an imprint for each target demographic and experimenting with formats. However, they did hire some questionable people to work on books for these imprints.

DC's doing what they always do in the face of a gigantic market threat: throw disposable talent at it.

When I was a kid I just thought of Metropolis as a stand in for NYC and Gotham as a stand in for Chicago. I was actually disappointed when I learned the truth.

I like how of the entire Southeast Louisiana is the only one that ever gets remembered in superhero comics. Most likely because it has bead and titty time. I shouldn't complain though, DC at least doesn't have all their superheroes in one fucking city.

Here's a tip for you, Redditor. You don't need to link to an offsite image host on an imageboard.

Where the fuck is Opal City? Actually all things considered maybe it's best if it exists outside of time and space and no one remembers it.

Attached: 317full-starman-(ted-knight).jpg (317x700, 201.82K)

Maryland.

Everyday I thank the stars that Robinson has the rights for Jack Knight. While it sucks that we won't get Jack in any cartoons or TV shows, it's also preventing DC from bringing him back, which I think more than makes up for it.

Attached: Starman_v.2_0.jpg (400x619, 48.05K)

I always thought it was somewhere in Texas.

Thanks for proving my point, retard.

Silver Age Lois Lane comics were like Mickey Mouse comics, they only existed to give people a good laugh or two.

Except Metropolis is always portrayed as a coastal city, so it being that close to Smallville never made sense. Either that, or DC's USA's geography is significantly different to real world USA's geography.

Sort of like you then?

No, since I make people laugh with me. Lois Lane comics made people laugh AT them. Sort of like they laugh at you.

That's exactly what someone who's been laughed at a lot would say

Huh, I always thought Green Arrow operated in Washington and the Pacific Northwest.

You know for some reason I thought Metropolis was in the Great Lakes region like near Chicago.

The Silver Age version makes more sense.

Did they ever release the black face version of the Comedian?

Damn that is a beautiful song.

He hasn't been since Action Comics #900. The cancer has been festering longer than we thought.

Attached: superman-citizenship-1303916053.jpg (584x415, 53.98K)

Keep sticking out like a redditor

1) That was retconned
2) There was no prior suggestion that Superman even had official American citizenship
3) Clark Kent's citizenship and Superman's citizenship are two separate things

Thanks for conceding that you just got utterly BTFO.

If that's what you have to believe to sleep at night…

because comic books are stupid kid's shit