Macron's Wife's Son

So it turns out Macron has a wife's son.

Sebastien AUZIÈRE 1975
ht tp://gw.geneanet.org/wikifrat?lang=fr&p=brigitte&n=trogneux

These are very favorable circumstances for a meme war.

This will be seen as a positive by the types who voted for him.

HAHAHAHAHA

The memes jack

Wasn't Macron the one who married to his former teacher?

I can't read frog, someone tell me what this means

It means the leftcuck champion has a wife's son.

He's actually older than Macron, who was born in '77

Fuck sake how old is his wife?

wtf explain

His wife is 17 years older then him, so she had this son at 15?

He married his teacher. His fucking high school teacher cucked him. The fucking memes.

No she was born in 1953 and her son was born in 1975 so she was 22. Macron was born in 1977 She's 64 now and Macron is 39.

Indeed

WEW

DIG UP SHIT ABOUT MACRON
DIG UP SHIT ABOUT MACRON
DIG UP SHIT ABOUT MACRON
DIG UP SHIT ABOUT MACRON

We might be able to get LePen a few more votes!

We are reaching levels of cuckoldry previously thought unattainable by Holla Forums's leading anthropologists.

What the fuck kind of gigacuckoldry is this?

HIS WIFE'S SON'S FATHER WENT BACK IN TIME TO CUCK HIM BEFORE HE WAS EVEN BORN

That is some transcendental cuckoldry

Kek.

Jesus christ, what a pathetic faggot.

This is beyond Jeb levels of cringe. He was essentially molested by his teacher at age 15 and stuck with her due to Stockholm syndrome. Was the marriage even his idea or did she do the proposing?

Good angle to attack him from. We need examples of him being a degenerate. We can win votes from old people if we do that. Reminder FN are doing terribly with older people.

What would the older people hate more than the FN and that Macron would represent?

beat me to it you bastard

ITT: Burgers discuss burger tactics for an election in France.

Isn't my wife's son normal over there in Frenchland? Afterall, didn't you guys come up with femmefatal shit amongst other deviancies of this sort (i.e. femdom/submission)?

Yes, but they don't really talk about it, because DNA tests are literally ILLEGAL in France.

Ha ha, I actually had forgotten about that. Depending on who wins, see if you can change that. Although, since Le Pen is a woman, lets see if she is willing to forsake whores. Honestly, I don't see why an user wouldn't just learn to draw blood, draw blood of their kid (or even just a hair) send it via mail (easier for hair) to a friend overseas, have it DNA tested there, and then know if it's their kid. If it isn't you divorce them if you're married. If your country makes it mandatory for you to pay for the kid however, might as well flee (become a refugee) or kill them (not saying one should commit a crime, just listing the only ways out of the situation such as suicide even).

Yeah. I have met a lot of french people and I suspect that some of them would consider this acceptable.

Even if DNA tests are illegal in France, the provided evidence must achieve something.

So she fucked and married someone younger than her son? I would not be surprised if she actually fucked her son at some point. Macron is getting cucked by his wife's son.

If we can't convince the french with this we should just bully macaroon with it. Find some pictures of them together and make memes that confuses him for his older brother. Send them directly to macaroon, or have his supporters retweet them.

I have a theory that his wife is actually his handler and Macron is just some sort of French mk-ultra subject. His story is just so vague

The best way to attack him is by focusing on his strange connections with the financial system and Muslim communities. Remember that French people are liberals by nature.

Literally groomed since childhood

would it be possible to pin support of pedophilia on him like how the media pinned support of pedophilia on milo due to his molestation at 14 and milo not thinking it was the worst thing that happened to him

I'm seeing way more Anons just sharing a good laugh over meme magic at work that that.

MACRON, COCU AVANT MÊME D'ÊTRE NÉ

Trying to circumvent the DNA testing ban is punished above an assault and below a murder (I hope/think). It's not a priority for Le Pen, but it's definitely something to be looked at in the future. You have to right your course before you worry about picking stuff up off the ground in a ship, France has more urgent problems than paternity tests.

A frenchman has a kinky sex life? I hardly think that'll tank his candidacy, especially against Le Pen.

They did it to Milo, there could also be a rapefugee aspect to the criticism/questioning.

just

His wife is 22 years older than him.

(checked)
Even better:
MACRON, COCU PRÉNATAL

The wife plans on playing a role in his administration if he is elected, and Macron says she "made him what his is today". Presumably via statutory rape.

I wonder if his wife's son that is older than him is white.

the memes keep making life.

a rape victim

He is in the OP. Blanda upp in France wasn't as widespread back then.

Truly she is the Donvan to Macron's Guts.