"Our infrastructure really is fragile, who knew?"

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-21/total-chaos-cyber-attack-feared-multiple-cities-hit-simultaneous-power-grid-failures
archive.is/VTOzC

Let this serve as a reminder that you should never actually live within a big city, since you'll be fucked over by the hordes of subhumans looking to take your stuff if SHTF.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5lutHF5HhVA
archive.fo/0JeQy
archive.is/7S5nA
archive.is/sUXTG
youtu.be/Ts85TH-jaD4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to leave my urban shithole desperately but I need to finish my (((higher education))) circuit first.

Honestly, just wait twenty years and all the bridges in America will have collapsed by then. The Eisenhower era of infrastructure is on its death bed and I know in Pennsylvania alone we have like an unspoken one or two trillion dollar deficit because of all the roads and bridges in disrepair and/or failing. Just look at what happened in Pittsburgh last year, the Liberty bridge collapsing could have been a catastrophe.

Free market fags always get btfo once they see how bad the contracting schemes are. Hell, the gas company redoing all the pipelines in my area surveyed everything for almost a year and a half, the fucked off for a couple months and haven't even mentioned when they might return to fix things. And then there's the water facilities, those faggots really see no hope in the long term. Some of those sites get too much water retention and flood, and the inspectors just throw up their arms and say 'fuck it'.

I'm suprsied nobody has done it sooner, you can literally get into nuclear power reactor controllers with open VNCs just by scraping the web for a few minutes.

/k/ did, they even have plans on knocking it out if need be.

It really is a civilization in decline, a world in decay.

Can't wait for the day when the roads are so shitty that the cops can't cover all ground, and I can go hunting for shitskin scalps, without any fear of getting caught by some cuck in blue.

These assholes really need to keep the system off line. There should be nothing connected to the outside. The fuckers can do their jobs instead of dicking around on reddit or watching neflix.

BUT MUH REDDIT GOLD

heil'd

If you could point me towards a modern white society that enjoys free market principles instead of corporate welfare then maybe I'd get blown. What are the major accomplishments of our highway system? Ensuring that your goods, services and employment opportunities are as far away as you'll tolerate?

kek

You might call it corporate welfare, but the lolbertarian-tier government officials that hand out contracts cite the retarded free market principles you like to hide behind. They give out contracts to the lowest bidder and call it 'responsible budgeting', but never factor in the fact that it's takes that contractor a solid month to get one mile of road repaved. And what the fuck are you even talking about with highways? They created highways all because muh nuclear warfare. You ever notice how some major cities are encircled by major highway chains? It so that a transportation system could survive outside the blast of nuke and troops could get shipped around easily. I don't see walmart bitching about being able to use the highways to fuel their free mahket chains around the nation.

Imagine everyone mostly buying locally-made goods, eating locally-grown food and working within a short distance of their homes. That's both a globalist nightmare and an America without boomer infrastructure.

Yeah, and all that would come about through capitalist greed, and deregulated baking.

Remember kids, everything you don't like is the governments fault.

((they)) dont have the money for broken roads and bridges but they have money for HD CCTV camereas with facial recognition on every fucing corner

I did
t. electrical engineer

the government has no right to tell me what i can and can't put in my bread.

Only going to get worse with the internet of things.
The bay area is bringing this shit on itself.

tbh bread would be a lot better if they stopped putting a bunch of additives in the wheat and stopped spraying it with nasty stuff.

or actually let it ferment like real bread.

So, nothing of value was affected. Good to know.

Are you the faggot public transport shill that shows up every time a vehicle thread appears to whine about people being able to go where they want when they want instead of everything being a tiny congested clusterfuck?

one of my high school teachers claimed how the most effective mode of domestic terrorism would be blowing up bridges, is he right?

I saw a review of a $400 juicer.

We can lay cables under the seabed spanning entire oceans but networking a few facilities without leaving them wide-open to the internet. Impossible.

But user, if your juicer wasn’t connected to the Internet how would we be able to detect wrong speech when you are in your kitchen? If you had just upgraded to a smart fridge when we told you to…

Interesting that the most Liberal cities are the most in danger.

It's not a juicer, it was a juice press.

#1 in pic related.

The fire rises.

Knocking out power generally gets more of a response, look at how long it took Brussels to get their shit restarted.

What the fuck ever

Are his statements wrong? No. Fuck off.

Listen you arrogant little dipshit, I was a former red team planner for a black ops wargaming group in the DOD. I did two tours of the Asymmetric wargaming group, and did a deployment to the JSOC Battle Utility Tactical Terrorism Story Section. Forget the fact that staff level officers are the ones with access to the after action analyses of how the OPFOR wargaming turns out, I am the only Colonel on the chans. From my personal experience in live action role playing thousands of wargames I am able to predict with 100% credence what will happen in a real guerrilla war against ZOG. Do you have this ability? No. You are not on my level. None of you are.

Let me tell you intellectual ants what I saw on the day of the rope.

The grid will go down by cyber 4GW guerrillas and memer hackers from Holla Forums. Millions of former infantrymen will take to the hills and use sniper rifles to asymmetrically take down the grid. Leftist cucks will cower in fear in the cities as the power goes out from grid takedown. People will be very pleased with us for turning off the power and turning urban areas into Mogadishu. They will flock to our Mountain Dew filled teats and drink our freedom. If they disagree, they are city cucks who rely to much on the grid. When mudshits turn our cities into crime-filled rapey hellscapes it is bad. But when we do it, it's good. Leftists will do absolutely nothing according to my wargaming. Forget the vast financial networks that back them, forget the hordes of radicals, gangbangers, activists, and others. Forget their near total control of the media. Forget the Russian links to old radical leftists and leftist groups. Forget the American deep state arming and training foreigners. All these die on the first day due to patriotic burgermen armed with guns according to our strategically sound wargaming. In our scenarios billions of bullets are shot into the air from the hills and kill them all like artillery falling from the sky.

Tanks are pre-programmed with republican artificial intelligence and orgonite armor. It's cryptographically impossible for the military to not be on our side. Cops and feds will suddenly overnight join our ranks through meme magic. I'm laughing and weeping here at your stupidity for thinking that my vast knowledge of rolling dice is no match for your "facts" and experience in war. Weeping, laughter. Computational models and role playing that confirm our fantasies prove you wrong. We literally duplicate Trump's brain into thousands of robots turning America into a literal chessboard that wages war like a grand chessmaster. Even if we get blown the fuck out, we will be winning because you checkerchumps don't understand double bluff asymmetric en passant. Checkmate, nerds.

1/2

We did thousands of back-of-the-envelope calculations about guerrilla finances and logistics, and put them in a large matrix. The envelope matrix analysis says we cannot possibly lose. On top of that, my officer in command had NSA mathematicians come in to do analyses. These officers and mathematicians considered the universe of all possible combinations of envelope calculations, and found that 100% came out in our favor. We are destined to win, 100%. Anyone that says otherwise doesn't understand the causality and power of red team planning and is a cuckshilljidf. You don't need to do anything but get lots of guns and bullets and jerk yourself off to skinhead murder manuals. No legitimate analysis of the enemy is needed. After all, my analysis and experience of being a red team planner precludes me from doing, you know, an actual red team analysis of the enemy in its current state.

By the way, faggot, on weekends I'm a pensive Renaissance faire swordfighter. In a real no-rules duel, I will slice and dice you, and there is no way you could get in my space. So cut the tough guy talk, you weak coward, and try out argue me. This is the internet, only the semantically smart survive.

t. commander of the cyber guerillas, Holla Forums washington. Reporting deep from within confines of the ZOG hinterlands.

2/2

New pasta when?

No shit Sherlock.

I vaguely remember a few years ago when an awful power outage that affected most of Southern California.

Glad that the Northern Californians are getting fucked lmao.

When making pasta, realism must be the first ingredient

*when there was an

By the way, I know we're all wishing for Google and Reddit and all the other San Fran companies to burn in electricity-less hell, but the reality is that all these places have their own backup generators. Google uses solar and probably a backup of diesel or some shit. They're not going down unless SF gets fucking nuked or society collapses.

Do you know how much power it takes to keep generators going? They're incredibly inefficient to say the least

Neither, it was essentially a $7 per 8oz Capri Sun pouch with ready made juice and some solids added, to be filtered out. The (((inventor))) was the kikeiest looking rat I had ever seen. On top of that, you have to use them within a specified time period or the machine prevents you from using them.
https:// arstechnica.com/business/2017/04/this-400-appliance-that-squeezes-juice-out-of-a-bag-appears-unnecessary/
youtube.com/watch?v=5lutHF5HhVA

The IoT is going to be the main attack vector in the future, I shit you not Industrial and Commercial systems have already been using this technology for years. It is called SCADA, and everything from building HVAC systems to Fractional Petroleum Distillation facilities use these frameworks, they are notoriously insecure, often communicating unencrypted over combination Wired and Wireless systems (even on off the shelf WiFi access points) many tech bloggers and publications have written articles about these flaws, and with IoT rapidly gaining traction in Residential use settings it will only get worse, especially since these IoT devices will be communicating with their corporate servers, adding yet another attack vector. Hell at work, we have a SCADA system for the entire HVAC system, a Security system and a lighting control system. All of it operates in cleartext, has zero authentication, and is largely left at default.

AWAKE THE BAKERS

Cities turn into hell on Earth when SHTF. Take away the regular food and water supply, electricity or not and people will start killing each other very quickly.

Post a damn link. That kind of claim begs it.

His argument was that the amount of food that needs to be transported over major bridges into population centers would have to be brought in through other means that would tie up significant resources

Fucking government. They killed my idea for asbestos-fortified white bread for toddlers. Fire safety and a nutritious lunch, all in one—never have to worry about the tragedy of your kids being immolated in a spontaneous sandwich fire. Always in the way of progress, that damn government is.

No electricity and all that food spoils overnight.

You forgot the part where it could only press bags of juice by the same company.
These same bags of juice can be squeezed manually in even less time than the 400 dollar spyware machine.

yah, SCADA systems are fucked. used to have fun playing with shodan and seeing all the stuff you could get into.

More information on SCADA?

They're also major population centers with a bunch of barely functional as independent man children who haven't gone a day without civilization wiping their ass. They make an excellent dry run test bed for recording data on response, speed of response and measuring how effective they are thus giving an accurate view of how long and how fast you can effectively disable an entire country.

It's probably my paranoia again but this screams foreign operations aimed at testing the robustness of America's shitty power network as homework for more serious endeavors. All they have to do is knock it out long enough and the vast majority of all urbanites will literally chimp out and reenact a mad max movie and given most sites of government are IN cities you basically got a perfect play to cripple a nation with minimal effort.

Well either that or that mysterious hacker FourChin is at it again.

I haven't laughed this hard in awhile. Thanks for that vid user.

It's already here.
-t. user who hacked his own phone through a crockpot for lulz.

Kind of old news, but yeah. Shit isn't very solid.

It's less funny when you realize what a slippery slope we're in the middle of currently, it's like a glimpse at the end game of the jews plan.

so this is an ad campaign too.

it's one i don't approve of, since it specifically is paid for, seeks to, and is a damnable repetition of, the same failed kike-'boss'+spic/nog/chink/designated-'worker' busy un-businesses that got us into these messes.

while more crony capitalism won't help, for a variety of reasons, there are limitations. grand ideas aren't helpful either if they cannot find implementation in the tools present. addressing the infrastructure problem can be attained by black listing, racism, and antisemitism. along these lines, this removal of favoritism will move us toward these goals: we need citizens to make register -their- businesses, develop and retain -their- assets and production tools, and generally build -themselves- up. we won't get there overnight; we also won't get there via shut-it-down. this is an attempt to walk a line, if still possible.

the addendum demographic shift is also an omnipresent looming; why build when nogs get, etc. no known solution.

there is, however, a different 'new' addendum as well. imported steal, cement, sand, materials, and substitutes have made the old crony models 1000x more prone to failing faster than ever before. new water mains collapsing decades ahead of schedule, fresh telecoms failing to make it despite highest ticket tax project hopes, etc. the materials subversion has been going on +/-1 2005, and evidence of it is getting far too much to hide now.

so there you have it. discard the ad, get the able back, slash and burn all the liars who trick the state and cronies into being 'dependent' on them, and fix the materials via blockade. the current state is a truthful reflection; fragility comes from the demographics. and the demographics is the chosen unable. 'fragile' is a pleasant misdirecting fiction.

nigger you are salty as fuck, it doesn't change the fact that you're going to die slowly and painfully in a SHTF scenario

I wish the LARPing meme never started, because, then kids would be less inclined to actually do it.

What is 2014…
Silicon Valley sniper attack…
They came, they saw, and they conquered…
They left without a trace.
Never ever mentioned in news again after that happened.
Life as you know it.
Is a lie.
Death awaits.

When you think about it, a team of 50-100 could cripple the global economy. If communications were cut in New York, London, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Sydney, Tokyo, etc, the stock market fall out would be unprecedented, not to mention the civil unrest.

Was Bain a pre-suasion attempt against this sort of attack?

There are a couple of anons who are each working on separate projects buying a decent amount of acreage to build such communities on.

Hmmm…
This Saturday night, our power crashed. OK, no big deal, went to bed.
Middle of the night, beeping of some electronic device downstairs wakes me up. But streetlights are still off.
Get up, try a light switch…the bulb comes on anemically, like there's power on the line but not much. This is weird, and the first time I've seen such a thing.
Power back on the next morning.

Then we're told it was a car crash, but that does not fit the "partial power" thing at all.
I wonder if it's related?
We live in Central PA.

that partial power thing is third world tier. Ive never seen it anywhere else.

Could have been they'd just gotten the line fixed and were running test loads through it to see if it worked.

yea but usually when they do that they do it in stages stopping it at the substations and transformers to test its ability to shut itself down in the event of outage to prevent further damage. Electricity getting through is a sign that there is more faulty equipment than just the part they were fixing.

Good luck finding a job for your (((education))) in a non urban center. Truly the educational jew is the most insidious enemy.

All the roads are shit. NE and Midwest are the worst. I fully expect to fall into a river because the bridge fails one day.

t. over the road truck driver

Reading through this, I cannot help but think of what would happen in Berkley were someone to carry out that sort of sabotage during one of their protests.

The power demand on the grid is greater than what the generators can supply.This causes voltage levels to drop and your lightbulb appears to be anemic. Beware, voltage spikes and drops are quite unhealthy for electronics.

Infrastructure in Michigan is fucking terrible and everytime we're close to fixing it we have to save a new Flint fuckup or MO MONIE FO DEM PROGRAMS in Detroit.
They've been asking for dat program money fo dem schools for fucking ever.
Shit roads and crumbling bridges or overpasses everywhere, our cars would be like every other state if they weren't constantly taking a pummeling whenever we drive to the store.

The Flint fuckup was mostly down to shitty infrastructure as well. All the other incompetence did was reveal the underlying problem

Prior to regulation, (((FREE MARKETEERS))) were using lead oxide to make their bread White.
Without government involvement they would never have stopped.

Most quality modern devices use switch-mode PSUs and are unaffected by brown-out.
For example Corsair PC PSUs have input ranges of around 90-260VAC and frequency tolerance between 40 and 70 hz.

Speaking of PA and power outages, the power in Gettysburg went out today in a very similar way to what you're describing. Ithe was almost certainly a substation explosion. They had to connect generators to all the transformers around town.

*It

My name is Christoph Giordano. I'm the most clutch human being alive. I come from a wealthy family. I spent my early years growing up between Norway and Germany. I'm pure European man, and I speak 6 languages. Norwegian, German, English, French, Swedish and the language of love. I went to high school at the best school in southern California, got all A grades. I was the MVP sports star in Football, American Football, Basketball and Weightlifting. I had sex with every attractive girl there. My dick is around 8 inches long and thick as coke can. I benched 250kg my senior year, and I got perfect scores on SAT exams. I went to Harvard for undergrad school, and modelled on the side. I decided though that acting and music were my real passions, and since then I've starred in many obscure European art films you havent heard of. I get nearly universal praise for my acting, I'm considered one of the best. I completely transformed the underground trance scene with my DJ sets, but nobody knows it, I go by an enigmatic psuedonym. I have a choice of several places to live, my parents own a luxury cabin in the Alberta mountains, we have a condo in southern California, apartments in Tokyo, Berlin and London, and an estate on the foothills of Ibiza. When I was in the Norwegian military for mandatory service, I ranked best in class. I'm a black belt in Judo, and expert level in Krav Maga.

I win marathon races. I fuck more women than most porn stars. I built a separate room for my trophies and diplomas. I own a Porsche, Benze, Lamborghini and 4 motorcycles. I wear designer clothes and start fashion trends. Longcat is my cat. I've partied in every western capital. I can do better magic than Houdini. I've traveled to almost every country. I win every videogame. I once made a woman come so hard she needed to be hospitalized. In 10 years I'll be a movie star, what will you be doing?.

3 billion dollar deficit expected by the end of this fiscal year user. PA is such a shitty state and i hope it implodes

I have never heard of the Silicon Valley Sniper

If you live in the United States and don't own a battle rifle with some food and medical reserves you're an absolute fool. I allowed myself the luxury of hope when Trump was elected, hope we could avoid a full on breakdown of the system. I wanted us to be able to implement our reforms with relative peace.

It would appear now that, that was a fools hope. Lock and load boys, unless Trump pulls a miracle out of his ass we're back on track for a meltdown.

Not a cyber attack.
It's Operation Gotham Shield.

archive.fo/0JeQy
Just search for yourself "operation gotham shield"

The Venezuelan government arrested bakers for not baking the right products.

archive.is/7S5nA

nah, i repair smps. the rectifier diodes like to blow with voltage/current fluctuations. sometimes a fuse will pop to save the rectifier. most modern electronics do not have this fuse. the rest of the device outside of the power supply usually survives, but its not much good without a power supply.

tldr; power fluctuations are never a good thing.

fucking kek I laughed my sides into the next dimension.

This has to be the dumbest thing I have read on the internet this year.

Yes, I'm sure that jews try to make highways shittier every year and push self driving cars so hard because goys moving themselves around efficiently on roads they envisioned and built makes the jew so happy.

Another point is that they have cameras for getting you 2 over the limit or one half second past the yellow light, but cannot use those same cameras to help resolve traffic accidents.

Public transport literally only makes sense in the dead center of legacy cities, i.e. Chicago, New York, D.C. , Boston, Phila, Pittsburgh. Even then it is overdone and inefficiently laid out, not to mention an exercise in subsidizing blacks and good goys by charging private sector whites and tourists an arm and a leg. The car is not perfect but it is our only way to freedom at the moment, and our best bet as a foundational mode of transport going forward in a world with actually functional roads (an autistic speciality of mine).

The /k/ pastebin was pure art. Dont even need to blow shit up, just tool around town in a white van, get out at a few places and crank a few valves or flip a few switches, maybe cut a few bolts to get in some places.

The airport shutdown was even better. Shoot smoke grenade on to runway, entire airport shuts down for hours because "it could be a mortar". No traffic in or out. Run away, do it again the next day, you could ground our entire air industry for a few bucks a day. At the very least they would have to put several platoons of guardsmen on patrol around every-single-airport nationwide. You could then move to trainyards and bus depots. More manpower than currently exists in all our reserves would be needed to keep a few shitheads from chucking smoke bombs inside the perimeter of key transport infrastructure sites, a /k/ detachment literally grinding the country to a halt without harming anyone.

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

What kind of world are these people living in? Where the fuck did they get the money for this?

Reminder that it’s not technically a juicer because IT’S NOT JUICING ANYTHING. It’s just squeezing a bag of what is ALREADY JUICE.

They’re jews, user.
Selling your personal information to advertisers, user.

The CEO said people are hacking it by squezing the bags by hand.

Need to add this to the list of reasons why cities are shit meant to entrap people, next time we have a Homesteading thread.

I don't know what's satire anymore

It provides no advantage over using a carton or jug of juice instead, but people will buy it, for 400$. This is what Goebbels spoke of when he said capitalism wasted the nations goods.

Top fucking wew

archive.is/sUXTG

Yea, few years back a group shot up a bunch of transformers or w.e (I seem to recall it being in texas) in an attack done with military precision and coordination. If not for getting very lucky, it could have taken out a massive area for an extended period, as new parts would need to be made just for it. I think they would simply need to have done it at 2 places instead of only the 1. Anyways, there should even be video of it. Their bullets hit the chain fence at they were going past, making sparks. The police showed up too, but never really saw anything, as they were firing from in the woods or in the hills or something, not from inside the actual facility.

It spooked the shit out of the government, I think I heard rumors they thought it might be a foreign government, or some kind of guerilla movement doing a test run. I think it caused a bunch of companies to put away millions of dollars for shielding etc, to prevent it from happening again.

But yea, they shot up this big thing and all the coolant poured out, which caused it to overheat and fail. It was at a substation I believe.

Pure anti-regulationism is nonsense drivel, absolutism is shit in any form. Trump cannot be dumb enough not to know this. My guess is

A - he figures that regulation has gone so far over the 50% line that it would be easier to strike at inefficiency there than in private industry
B - he figures that by making the regulatory agencies the fall guy he will be closer to the action with more control, allowing him to micromanage our economy while revving it back up

I guess a combination of those two is behind what he thinks when he says things like "regulation bad", "kill two for every new one", etc.

we had it mentioned on here already. I didnt know they would balls out just cut power in real life, well played g-man.

School us on electronic protection please, at a household level, bottom up. I dont have space for a generator because condo babbie but i dont want to lose my memeware.

It's not all the way off in that this is a possible way to move troops in said scenario, but the way he called beltway road design a "nuclear thing" was yes pretty stupid.

One of the more jewy things they do when taking over a public company is overpay for shit their friends "invented". Facebook is doing this all the time with bigger dollar amounts, buying shit from other kikes because lol-it-will-help. Jewish spic Mark Cuban had this happen with broadcast.com, someone bought a worthless site for $2 billion of stock, then he magically got out of the stock market months before the dotcom crash. Has recently been spotted hammering Trump for daring to criticize the Federal Reserve.

Meh, i would kill to hang out in Nazi-era Berlin. With jews and their golems you lose, nothing new.

Get a UPS or use a laptop.

So it's a combination of "steal the personal information of very, very stupid rich people" and "funnel money to another kike under a flimsy pretext"?

Jesus, I can't wait until Google and Facebook go under. Google especially. Did you know that Google's funding Calico Life Sciences, and the billion dollars they poured into it could be used to actually improve human lifespan?

But if that money's being wasted/jewed like this is, that billion dollars is for naught.

Fucking retards.

You need an UPS.

Expand on that please?

i needed new thermostats and all i care about is accurate temperature readings. they just wanted to sell me "smart thermostats"
i politely declines and said analog only. they kept going on and on… and i showed him my 10yo flip phone and said "mention it again and i walk out"

he then found me what i was looking for and i wrote down the model number and bought it online.

i want to go solar and get a generator on top of a tesla backup battery.

buy apple juice and compare it to the juice that comes from juicing an apple. they dont taste the same. at all.

i have a juice press for citrus like pic related. you need a giant contraption to efficiently juice anything else. (not saying its not worth it if thats your thing)

Holy shit living in Commiefornia is frustrating. I'm considering moving to another state, but don't want to leave my family. I'm also considering just sucking it up and get the max shekel job in the city and saving everything until I can move my entire immediate family with me.

NYer here. no better situation. i commute 1 hour each way to/from work because i wanted a family and refused to raise them in the city.

be careful about taxes. create a proper table so you know what houses you can afford. i found there are houses that were $150,000 i couldnt afford because the taxes were 18k/yr. id look at the tax history and see it was 3000 like 8-10 years ago.
without property taxes i could easily afford a fixed rate mortgage on a $400,000 home.

That's because apple juice that's commercially sold is often from concentrate.
Meaning its watered down.
It'll also often have been pasteurized to make it safe to store for prolonged periods. Then packaged in a protective atmosphere to preserve it.

What the fuck is orgonite armor? As far as I can google orgonite disrupts cellphone communication. Pushed by conspiracy theorist types. I think I just googled how to build a cellphone/radio jammer tower.

Buy apple juice and compare it to the juice from a bag you will be getting, squeezed out of that machine. You must have not seen it, because its been deleted, but it doesnt actually juice fruit. It takes juice, from a bag, and squeezes it out. 400$ to do that.

Try state power blackout which actually happened in Australia. Spooky

see: the 1977 New York blackout.

youtu.be/Ts85TH-jaD4

Any updates?