Have imkampfy and therealmoonman been demoted yet?

I haven't been here for months and see no point to post here until those faggot kikes are removed from power. Well?

Hotwheels personally sent them to the oven. The board is now run by a white nationalist named Klaus. Klaus had a thread awhile back where he posted all the shit he's done and I can tell you, the board is in the right hands. Apparently it's still legal to hang blacks in Florida, and he put on quite the show for us.

nope, and u can expect an incoming permaban and thread deletion

Nope, sorry. This board is his hugbox now. Hail God Emperor Trump 4966606D Ches MAGA

I will gladly remove myself then, have fun.

where are you removing yourself to?

free me from this hell

Stay butthurt, kike.

mod detected

Fuck off Moonman

go back to cuckchan faggot

Stay salty kikes.

go back up your mother's cunt you faggot mod fuck

…Who?

Nope, they're still here and just changed their names (kampfy is now HotpocketX; moonman is resurrectedplayer). But /polk/ is pretty good. Check it out sometime.

/polk/? Fuck off lego idiot

Can I call it or can I call it?

pretty good, im leaving to there forever

If you want to actually discuss politics rationally without "SHILL SHILL SHILL," or talk about a wide variety of topics outside of politics, it's a good place. Lots of quality posters have congregated there.

Fuck your cheese toothed whore.

Don;tknow about those particular mods, but as you see nearly every thread is astroturfed jewish poison with unlimited numbers of kikes promoting and pushing their favoured ZOG puppets like Le Pen, Wilders and the rest of the jewish controlled opposition.

Trump is still being shilled for hard on here too so as you can see this board is clearly ZOG central controlled and run now.

By the way, the cunt is 18 in those pictures but nonetheless:
WATCH ME GET BANNED FOR 'MUH CP'
Because Red Ice has moderation infiltrated and protects their asset.

8/pol/ is pretty much a staging post for the launch of Red Ice propaganda and e-celebs.
The formula is so simple.
They start a thread referencing the new e-celeb on first name terms, as if they are well known. Then Astroturf with more posters talking about "based " as if they are well known.
By this method the new shill instantly gains an aura of "street cred" and acceptance, then the clicks and donations can flow.
Try posting in any thread which has a Red Ice shill mentioned in OP, and criticizing that shill, within minutes you will be attacked by multiple IDs calling you a kike and an "autist."
They actively monitor threads relating to their people and attempt to out-group anyone who criticizes them or brings up the web-like cooperation between the various shills.
Yes, this place is screwed.