Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater
youtube.com/channel/UCaWymliOylyifUmteLCnumA
nyaa.se/?page=search&term=Maison Ikkoku&sort=2
anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=864
a.cocaine.ninja/rhssww.pdf
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=812745
getchip.com/pages/chip
jihadwatch.org/2016/06/idaho-muslim-migrants-hold-knife-to-throat-of-little-girl-rape-her-urinate-on-her
archive.is/Pborg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Come on over to the 4am cytube. Listen to music, post music, chat, or just simply lurk. Up to you. (Music from 4AM-6AM EST.)

We are watching the Dirty Pair movie tonight. It's uploaded so everything is set.

I've got nothing.

Morning everyone~

Had a break day from exercise today. Been pretty successful and productive. Now I can sleep peacefully.

Running in the rain fucking sucks, but it's so good when you finish.

are you a poser fan?

I don't really have a favorite SNES game but I would say Front Mission and Assault Suit Valken/Cybernator are two of my favorites.

But you have a waifu

Good job user!

I've been losing weight, so I'm regaining some of it. Then again, I got thrown out of a bar last week, so I dunno.

Either DKC 2, Kirby Super Star, or Super Metroid

Never had it.

Donkey Kong Country 2 Diddy's Kong Quest

That's actually an improvement.

yep

Ayy lmao

I hate the fact that there isn't a place to easily buy anime figures where I live, I can only get them from anime conventions, who are normally far away and you have to go through crowds to get them.
I didn't have a SNES myself back then, so I could only emulate it when it was available. I have fond memories of Yoshi's Island

tomboys are love

Nice that you've gotten over her, but goddam 3dpd even ruining your dreams.

to answer your question I'm fine op
hey, you guys wanna see some shitty drawings?

GUESS WHO'S NOT SICK ANY MORE???

Feels fucking good. Took me three fucking days but im good now. Also, I wrote some more, revised a bit, and it's still a work in progress

Asterix and Obelix

HERE WHAT I HAVE SO FAR

Chapter 1

September 30th, 2. A.U.D

The village of Aldenhauer lay just a bit off the 4th Imperial road. The idyllic village, home to barely 100 inhabitants, lay surrounded by farmlands.
For the last two years it had escaped the anarchy and chaos that followed the collapse of the Unificationist Empire. There wasn’t much wealth to plunder, as the wooden village and it’s citizens were barely ready for the upcoming winter
Every member of the village, from the old to the young, was working from sunset to nightfall to fill the town’s storage with supplies. While the last winter wasn’t severe, they were aware of the fact that if they fell short of food they would have no one to ask for aid.
Even the old village priest Lunker Reed was busy. The graveyard had been overrun by wild plums, whom covered the gravestones with fruits. No one wanted to clean them up though since they were the village’s only source of wine, a necessary good to make it through the winter without people attempting to kill each other. In the backroom of the shrine to Vertilli the entrepreneurial priest had set up a small workshop to produce alcohol.
The town’s Shrine had become the town’s pub, a refuge of companionship and wine in a life of hard work. Whenever the evening started to fall the shrine’s main hall would be filled with the village’s adult population.

The hard work wasn’t the town’s main concern; it was the uncertainty. In theory, their village belonged to the Unificationist Empire. In practice, it was independent ever since the UE collapsed less then two years ago; into a thousand independent cities and states. All conflicts that had been suppressed by the Empire’s central power ripped the known world apart.
The world entered a new era, which would later be called “The Red River years”.
Aldenhauer itself had been been spared from the descent into chaos which afflicted the rest of the world. After word came out of what was happening, the village came together to destroy the paths leading up to Aldenhauer, and erect a palisade. It turned inward, focussed on it’s own survival. Over the last two years it had grown quite a bit, both by natural birth, as well as outsiders, mainly refugees from other cities, whom wished to join the only safe community in the region

Not that Aldenhauer would be able to stand up anything serious. It was, after all, just a small village of which most of its inhabitants were farmers. The palisade was nothing more than a wall of earth and logs, not much more than two metres high. Aldenhauer relied more on its obscurity then it’s defences.

Lunker himself, was at work plucking plums in the graveyard. Not by hand, no, but using his innate magical ability. With a mere glance, and a point of his hand, he gently pulled loose one of the plums on a nearby tree. Then, he pointed at the straw bag next to him, and the plum floated over to it.
With a bit of pointing and focussing, Lunker had another bag full of plums.

GOTTA GO OUT, WILL READ ANY COMMENTARY WHEN I GET BACK

Its an amazing improvement. I really have fallen hard for Ritsu.

I hate that too. If you don't have a credit/debit card just get a prepaid visa.

Was talking to my friend and we both lost our shit to thus webm.
Haven't talked to him in half-a-year, but in that time he made more friends and told me how he went to a LAN party. Kinda jealous of him.

Good morning everybody!

How was your day/is your evening so far?

Looking forward to anything coming up?

I'm bored as fuck, my PC is done being built, and all I have to do is wait for it to be sent down to my house. Any game I tried loading up I just got bored of in a few minutes

Chrono Trigger, Gradius 3, Dong Cuntry 2
I never realized how many good SNES games there were back then, and I never realized how fucking obsolete the Genesis was until now

Man that sounds fucking fun.
I can barely walk in this 125 degree shitty weather

I haven't shit all day and I'm starting to get worried.

Shit here comes Joey.

Hey guys how are you today?

I've been making maid sprites.

my favorite SNES games are Super Metroid, Megaman X, ActRaiser 1&2, Donkey Kong Country

Good morning Ritsu~

what happened

just ate a tomato & bacon burger, this starts the day well

She ruined everything.

Always.

Even starting on that is a mistake
Was it a boy or a girl?

Damn user what did you do to get thrown out? Or maybe it was some sort of bar with etiquette?

Super Metroid and Shadowrun

fact

Just, talking about the ex shit.

Morning Yoza.

Ay yoza! How did the rest of your trip go?

Morning user!

Girl, dated for 7 years.

Fuck I have nothing to talk about

What's up faggots? What are you drinking?

Whats your favorite SNES game?

I didn't get into a fight or anything; I was just so drunk I ended up on the bathroom floor. Apparently that didn't fall in line with the place's etiquette, and I just got a ride home.

I'm sure you can come up with something if you try!

They're nothing but trouble m9, have the full script for Jack and Jill

I don't have one since I don't really play SNES or the SNES emus

Yeah. Tried to make pelmyns or whatever they're called. Slavic dumplings. Made the dough way to thick and feel sick after eating them. Might deep fry the remainders and see if that improves it a bit.
Never played much of it and didn't really enjoy anything I did play.

You have tomboys.

Learn to lucid dream then.

Post 'em. Also get well soon.

how did it end?

cute sprites user where are the lewds

It's probably your diet user, happens to me all the time when I eat bad stuff

milk because I'm trying to lay off the bottle

Holla Forums when will you start to behave like the adult that you technically are?

Yep, I just didn't have an opening statement is all.

Can you lose something that you never had?

Thanks!

And this was long before I knew about how great 2D only could be.

You should really get on that.

I can sorta daydream right after waking up, it feels close to lucid dreaming but I know its not it

What the fuck is that

Is he an Undertale fan? seriously though is it really bad?

Just accept it

I don't know how severe it would be, but try going off of it to see what happens.

I was on aderall for years, and after realizing it was fucking me up more then helping I dropped it and so far life has been easier without it

If you never knew you had it, then probably

Did she really fuck you up that badly?
What did she do to you exactly?

what

is that

*Never ever*

An ass with a jacket.

I'm getting used to the air squats and lunges, but they always take the biggest toll on me. The last set for each of these is always the hardest since my legs feel so close to giving out on me.

Honestly not a system I've given much time to since I sadly didn't have one growing up, and since I'm left which such a huge backlog of stuff for it (between western made/localized games and fan translated ones) it's a bit hard to settle on what to play and actually start working through it.

Probably Chrono Trigger at the moment, though admittedly I've only played it via the DS port.

Really need a better controller for emulating 2D games on my Wii, since the Gamecube's d-pad isn't the most ideal. And unfortunately, while they used to make third party SNES-to-Wii adaptors to let people use their old SNES controllers for that, those aren't being made anymore.

Lower temperatures for a while (as far as 115 can be considered "lower"). I find it funny we had the 120 degree day before summer had even officially began.

Now you slide down the slippery slope.

Shes a slut.

Being a burnt out druggy, crazy, suicidal, cheating, you name it.

Damn I can't keep up

I can surely buy them from Amazon or something like that, but it's pretty damn expensive. The only figure I ever imported was the one of my waifu, and I don't think I'll be importing anything else for quite a while

Woah nigga, that's quite some time. I'd ask you what happened but I feel it isn't right to pry

Well, maybe you should ease up on the drink a little, or go with some friend to carry your sorry ass home before you do something stupid

I know the feeling.

You absolute pussy. Good going, probably good for you.

I just remembered some daycare I was at growing up asking the same question to everyone as part of a group activity. Some guy answered "A hooker! Or a male stripper!" The person asking wasn't amused but everyone else sure was.

Had the best dinner, goddamn.

I take it she cheated you on you, and you found out the hard way.

Who knows, maybe your day will end not-shitty

That sounds pretty damn tasty. I'll have to try that tomorrow for lunch.

Morning there Yakuza, Did I miss much of anything while I was gone?

Ayy it went pretty all right. After we left the mall we just hit up a grocery store then went home for the night. Then I went to church with the rest of the family and we ate at Aubrey's, which was fucking delicious I got the cajun chicken sandwhich and some of those potato chips with the garlic ranch dip. UNF. Then after loafing around for an hour or two we headed home. It was a pretty decent end to a fantastic trip.

It takes practice to be able to keep up with the thread, this one is way too slow for me honestly.

And look for banpresto figs of your waifu. Decent quality for being so cheap.

And don't be afraid to pry really.

Yeah.

Anyone seen The Conjuring 2?
How was it?

Why are you doing leg shenanigans?

What did you eat?

Nope.

Donkey Kong's King Quest 2 or A Link to the Past

no im in control. today my dad and i are going to build and put up a gate. we already put the posts in and concreted them lol

I don't have one because I'm not old.

I'm glad you asked!

I don't usually look at these threads, but at least there's some good taste here.

Chrono Trigger is the only Snes game I am able to remember even though I've played through a bunch of others.
Such a great game still fun to play today too.
Ayla a cutie too

She is a 3dpd so what do you expect?
Atleast you have seen the light of waifuism and have ritsu now

Still sick no booze for me again.
Suffering I need my vodka-chan
What are you drinking tonight?

1st world problems

It's running in my family so I gotta get my shit together before I become worse than a bar fly

also damn I want those table museum figmas

What did you have?

The DS port doesn't really do anything expect a little bit of trying to tie into the convoluted mess of Chrono Cross

We're pretty much /vr/. Old school games are a lot more appreciated and up for discussion then modern shit

I cannot imagine how you must feel right now
It sounds like you had to put up parasite for years

shit

Sounds nice!

What'd your mom and them ask about me?

How old are you?

I've been happier with Ritsu in the past 3 months than I ever was with her in 7 years combined.

Looks great user!

Have room for desert?

Thanks.

Wait, I haven't been in 4am threads since I was in control, who the fuck are you

To be able to lucid dream you really gotta become one of those annoying dream fags writing down every detail you can remember after you wake up, and constantly test yourself while awake to see if you're dreaming or not.

The best way to tell if you're dreaming is a lack of consistency in what should be an obvious pattern. For example, a clock in a dream is often indecipherable or flashing random numbers or moving really fast. Another thing some people do is pinch themselves occasionally while awake to see if they can feel the pain. In dreams you won't feel any pain from that sort of thing, unless your physical body is actually being injured.

The best thing to do though, is to focus your mind on dreaming before you go to bed and as you drift off to sleep. Tell yourself "I'm going to dream" or some such hippie mantra.

No guarantees, but after a while of training this way you, hopefully, will get more lucid in your dreams.

Only 2 days left brits, I'm terrified.

I'm planning to see it next week. I'm watching The Nice Guys with a friend tomorrow. The Conjuring 2 actually scored positive on Rotten Tomatoes much to my surprise.

you're a spriter? got any more samples of your work?

Of what?

What's wrong

nice

It was pretty shitty looking back. Having to talk her down constantly and put up with her constantly wanting to get fucked up on stuff.

(checked)
My dreams are so short though. Never more than 5 minutes.

I'm getting pretty excited for the mayhem. Is there going to be like streams and shit for this?

I'm JoeyAnon, one of the faggots here.

No I'm not a spriter, I'm making a vidya with a shitty building block code game thing

I meant a tomato+bacon sandwich, how in the world did you never had that? It's the first thing I learned to cook

19 a few days ago

I can't shitpost that fast, I guess I'll just try my best.
I don't know about banpresto, but it wouldn't feel right choosing cheap over quality

It's been years since my dad and I tried to put on a gate. It was a disaster

Looks good, would eat

This thread isn't
T R U E
C Y B E R
P V N K
enough

Nice Guys is pretty funny, lots of tits if that's a big selling point to you, Gosling is great in it

Brexit vote I'm guessing, real spicy stuff

So I don't understand British government, but how will leaving the EU effect you guys? It seems like your government in general is corrupt and freakier than ours.

Oh well, freedom is always good, and I will support you

Well at least is somewhat over
was she hot at least

Until freedom lads, the referendum.

BBC usually have a stream up of them counting the votes through the night.

DKC1 and 2. SMW, Earthbound and Super Metroid get honorable mentions.

Great taste.

Here ya go, /m/ai #1 waifu with some Sho Tachibana thrown in as well

He has 2 years to live at most

I'm considering it. I felt really relaxed this morning when I was off it

thanks for the concern ritsubro

Glutes for the sloots. I skipped leg day long enough, so now I'm trying to get it back into my routine. I go legs → chest → back.

Just always laying on your back works too.

I know, I just figured I'd mention how I'd played it since some people apparently dislike the retranslation used there compared to the original. I also find that it has a number of perks in the interface that strike me as providing nice options.

Doesn't stop the occasional person claiming that there's nothing even left to discuss with games older than current gen.

Good luck. Also, apparently some illegal britbong tried to kill Trump recently.
>>>Holla Forums6398350

How's Tor?

EU shit. Well good luck. I'll pray 4u.

i don't know. i want to just live in my nostalgia if that counts

scooby doo mysterty

they were actually pretty chill with it. I was shocked. And then I felt like a complete fool. Live and learn I guess. They were just like "oh was that your friend?". It didn't help I was already anxious since it was my first ever meet up. I didn't give much away of course, just that we were online buddies. But yeah, I was surprised they were so lax about it. They were literally "yeah, okay so?". It was pretty frustrating, in a way. But next time I visit we'll definitely hang out for longer. Maybe hit up McKays too.

Oh, that still sounds pretty good. But nope, never had that. I mean that's just a BLT without the L but I've never had a BLT

Eh if you can't afford the quality ones its better than nothing. Plus having a bunch of them is nice too.

Too old.

Extremely hot.

And until I had Ritsu even after we had split for about a year and a half I was still messed up. Completely over now.

You are dessert, my dear

Game Maker? It's alright user, AGDG are elitist fucks who won't just like make game

not him but here's some stuff I'm working on lost everything ina HDD crashpls no bully

I thought that was just an old wives tale. Has it been proven by lucid dreamers?

I don't know if I want to watch cucks trying to defend #remain all night though.

Your bodies are really good!

Neat

He's
A) Fapping
B) Somewhere in the thread (probably not)
C) Grumbling about his autism

LEWD

You can always go back and play older games you never got around to. Especially while current gen takes the time to either get better or even worse.

Is Ritsu as short as he says? -Smokes Doing him a favor.

He's doing none of the above, to my knowledge.

Glad you asked. Only the finest in ridiculously expensive shit.
When the fuck are you coming down to drink with us faggot?

I can relate to that. My mother was an alcoholic which is probably why I have a draw towards the bottle among other reasons.

my dad is good at this kind of stuff

why would i play games that are worse on purpose

fuck me

also I just realized her ear is way too high, goddamn.

Hey thanks. Oddly enough I enjoy drawing the face the most, probably since it's easier

fucking fever, plus troublel breathing ( i sounded like darth vader on helium)
, coughing all the time, general weakness.

looks pretty good stuff.

Well I fapped not even twenty minutes ago and I'm here

Believe in me that believes in you!

Thing is, if I don't buy the cheap ones I can save the money to buy the quality ones later

I already fucked up mine hard enough that I don't know how I'll ever get back to a stable one

Good one

For sure!

I'm gonna drag you to some of those arcades you missed out on too.

Go buy energy drinks before its too late.

You should do a Ritsu some time!

Hmm, seems a little early in the thread to start this shit, don't you think?

That's nice!

So you are.
Neat.

I knew there was a reason you had a waifu. That seven year relationship must have emotionally devastated.

Nice try, but you aren't Kamina.

It could be that you just have trouble remembering them since REM usually lasts about 20 minutes. But as you continue recalling dream details you should start being able to remember more and more. I've had dreams that felt like they lasted hours. They were very nice.

I've downloaded loads of history books as well as other non-history books but now that I've got so many I don't feel like reading them.

Worse what, graphically? There's plenty of classic games from prior generations people are still fond of.

Yeah, BECAUSE HE'S FUCKING DEAD

GOOD ONE

These are blog threads no? Anyway I'm gonna post because something good actually happened today.

I sell bus passes occasionally on Craigslist and a customer returned again from last month. She is a qt chubby milf and she called me handsome and told me i have a cute and nice smile, she also said she would like to hang out sometime.
We talked for about 2 hours just talking about life stuff, it was one of the best days I've had in such a long time.

A Link to the Past. That opening with the rain storm and the moody music is amazing. I think that game is the reason I get wanderlust whenever a storm is rolling in, because it makes me feel like I did when I was a kid and I started out on that awesome adventure.

MFW I will never get that level of imagination and immersion again.

Well shit. Thats pretty terrible

Do it.
At this rate the meds are causing more damage to you than anything.

lol

, coughing all the time, general weakness.
I've had something like that before
I was fine for like an hour before my body just gave up and went to sleep. I remember trying to sleep at like 3AM and having shadow figures looking over me while a giant floating rock was over the New York shoreline

How? Wasn't she fucked up on drugs?

Thats true too. How much you looking to spend?

Irish cream is by far my favorite booze.

For a while now. But I didn't crash and jump right into having a waifu or anything.

FUCK, forgot to reply.

Are you going to try to follow it up?

Got any on early civilizations you might be able to dump PDFs for?

>>>/d/

Nigga I know there's quite a bit of nostalgia faggots out there, but you're missing out on some quality gems with that stupid belief

FRESH PORN FOR EVERYONE HERE

Now all you need to do is Watch better anime

Started drinking yet?

expensive.
Wew lad shouldn't you drink canterbury cream like a poor New Zealander?
And never cause poor
I do have to go up to the north island for an interview though which is shit

Vodka is the better booze

k

B E L I E V E

Salvation is within your country's reach. Hopefully they do the right thing.

Well shiiiiit.

Guess I'll try to start that.

Congrats user! Hope you have fun.

She was 4 years younger than me and I started dating her at 17

You best not be insulting mai waifus show

Neat

user that's shitty bait and you know it

thanks anons~

hoarding is a slippery slope anonbut if it's digital then I'm all for it, no harm in filling up drives

go for it user, make us proud

DOUBLE FUCK

its that Windows 10

Do you think Mark even gives a shit at this hour
I've dumped porn in these threads before and nothing has happened

I want to play the piano but my family is sleeping. Guess I got to settle with project mirai dx.

I had an nes growing up, so I'd say duck hunt.

Windows 8

I'm still a college student, so I don't get that much in income, and my parents still support my studies. So, everything I manage to get on my free time is dedicated to either food or them. Sadly, it isn't that much. I'll have to wait at least 3 months till I have enough for a $120 figure

[spoiler]Fellow mechafag, are you still here?

And to think all I could do was sit in my room and play S3&K when I got news

I'll try halving the dosage first, if that fails I'm cutting it completely

shit

Not a fan of K-On, but I'll try to remember. I have very little inspiration in the first place so thanks for the idea at least.

I meant to upload that and spoiler it so in stead of getting a porn image you'd have his face there.

Ah well.

Nice spoiler, dumbass

==WHAT THE FUCK I UNTICKED THE SPOILER BOX WHY IS IT STILL SPOILERED FUCK EVERYTHING=

You did it again

What is Brexit?

wew

I really miss my NES gun. That PWLANG sound it made when you shot it is so fucking nostalgic.

You could have nearly 7 or 8 figures for that much!

Post it here if you ever get around to it!

you've failed your ancestors, please commit sudoku

Now I know you're doing this on purpose

Nah just your shitty rule about shows you watch

Brexit = Brittan exiting the EU

Hi Anons! How have you all been?

That's a hard one. Probably Legend of the Mystical Ninja.

I just wanna talk about Genesis and PC-98 games and have people actually fucking respond to my threads ;-;

I know that feel

I swear to fucking god I'm gonna go innawoods

anaon you're runing everything

Holy shit user thats actually really fucking good
Go out there and make us proud

Was it an interesting thread?

Good luck. Here's hoping the English see freedom from tyranny once more.

We'd better go on our date quick, I'm blowing through the booze I have really quickly.

I'm drunk and even I can tell you're a pleb.

KILL YOURSELF
I
L
L

Y
O
U
R
S
E
L
F

Oh, I saw John "IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR GUYS" Oliver with a youtube video on Brexit. I don't think my stomach could take it listening to his drivel. I already have an idea of what side he's going to take.

Time to stop posting

Also holy shit, you can post PDFs here? Damn

7 years, wew, that's a long time to be turbulent
Although I guess my 6 year one was pretty rough too (well at least the last 3 of those)

England is voting on whether or not to leave the European Union (portmanteau of British Exit)

Britain attempting a vote to leave the EU. Attempting being the keyword, as I doubt the EU will actually let them even if the vote is clearly Leave.

If I remember correctly if you are good as an English teacher you can go teach in Asia, so it's kind of two birds with one stone

It's always the finest.

lel. Fug that. I got some glasses with them when I went into the shop today for some promotion. Pain in the ass to transport but hey I might use them some day.
You should try come down some day if not me and Shizune will fucking drag your ass down here.

This. I prefer it over 7 after changing the start menu but I still use linux as my main distro. When I have a reason to use it.

That's pretty gay fam. I'm going to staying in tonight but I'll try save some for another time.

Not gonna change it.

Why don't you just get a 4 year degree for teaching, then teach english abroad in asia? Learn the language in your own time. Both will look good on your resume for translation work and your mom will be happy.

Unlike retaining the same peasant qualities a man such as yourself enjoys, I am a man who can enjoy many flavors. Anywhere from a small, dark skinned loli to a full blown milf with big tatas, I appreciate all kinds of sexy girls.

Them keeping Britain from leaving sounds illegal. Why do they want to leave the EU so badly?

The last years are always torture. Hope you made it out ok user.

I bet it costs an arm and leg in notausland right

The minute I saw his cringeworthy and scripted as fuck episode on why we need to ban the guns, I wanted to punch that British fuck in the face. Its so obvious he shills out to the MSM that he practically sets everything up to be a "I'M RIGHT YOUR WRONG NAHNAHNAHNAH" scenario.

Fuck that cunt. Not even going to bother watching his trainwreck of a show.

what's your YT channel user

>try being a /toy/fag and a /n/fag not news /n/, transports autism /n/

Ignore the flamer Ritsu, come sit on my lap by the fireplace

Night cucks. how many more cold nights must I endure before I can reach Quietus, I wonder

Will do

Sure, but I'd feel bad having cheap ass figures when I could have gotten one quality one. Also, I don't have that much space as it is, I don't know where I could play so many of em. There's also the matter of importing costs, and yada yada. One would think getting a bunch of "toys" would be easier

Catbra is alright.

Night user~

Cya next time

HOLY FUCK

I want to kidnap him and force him to watch anime

Can't you plug headphones into your synth/amp? Or what my band mates and I used to do was take tiny portable amps outside and play wherever we found outlets. Churches are fun for that.

JESUS THOSE ARMS

This
I thought Britans government is just shit on its own

Did anyone even use that board back on cuckchan?

Wew, i can't keep my eyes open, still not back in my normal rhythm yet.

I'm gonna head off to bed early.

Sleep tight everybody, catch you guys on the flipside~

HNNNNG

Well, I'm 5'7 3/4", he wasn't much taller than me, so it appeared to me, anyway.

Yeah! I never even got to visit the arcade or the go kart stuff. For sure man.

A man must have standards user

Why is everyone so much more rude than usual and shitposting so hard on every thread, this place feels different, are we being raided or something?. Also hi.

hang on tight user, it'll get better eventually. sweet dreams

oh okay it's been so long since I lurked 4am I know practically no one

I've never had to pay import fees on anything I've ever bought beyond basic s&h. And I've ordered things in the couple hundred dollar range before.

But yeah get what you mean.

Night yoza~

Cya next time

Yes, she said she had some laptop trouble so when i send her the shop info tomorrow I'll try something out. I'm not sure what to say though, I'm not the best at this sort of thing.

I'll do my best, hopefully i don't say something dumb or reveal my power level.

LITERAL
HAM
HANDS

Summerfags.

Hes been around a while but hasn't always avatarfagged.

Currentyearman pisses me off every time I see his face. I hope Trump deports him.

What did you do to make your parents hate you so much?

Fucking checked

Quality > Quantity
Always applies with figs, but really depends on what you're looking to buying. Some characters have no popularity so you'll have to make due with what is out there. In general you need to get some job, or just suck it up and wait until you have funds/wait until you are stable in living before getting that fig.

This bottle had me spend a whole $42 kiwi shekels so yeah it's pretty damn expensive but damn I absolutely love the taste.

I would love to pin it on summerfags but I doubt that is the reason.

You think Brit is bad gov, EU is the reason why Europe collectively is fucked.

Night Yoza

That's because you live in eagleland, and I know a lot of suppliers that do free shipping. Sadly, my country is not on that list

Good luck user, make sure to not try too hard

From what I heard EU is pretty shit. So I'm guessing the idea is them getting out of a sinking ship and hoping they can fix their own. Makes me happy I'm a burger.

My standard is whatever makes my dick twitch. It hasn't let me down yet.

EU keeps tossing refugees at them like they have been everywhere else, I suppose. Probably other issues. Britain apparently has the balls to actually have a vote to try to leave.

Do I make your dick twitch?

she's got more support than any of you ever will for anything

I did

yes but my headphones broke recently so I'm stuck with shitty iphone earbuds, and the plucking/fingering is still loud enough to wake my dad, he's a light sleeper.

kill me already

You should spend me all your booze instead.
Pleb.

I always see glasses and shit for special deals for booze, but always too poor to get them myself.
I need to head down to Dunedin again some time, but need to do get a license first

Thats why you will have shit taste for ever.

John Oliver speaking bullshit again, what a surprise.

So Ritsu was much shorter then you instead?

Its just a giant money drain for Brittan really, the reason the EU doesn't want them to leave is because it loses its largest free paycheck.

If you think thats bad for shipping try living in NZ

fug
what the fuck
has she got elephantiasis?

At least now they'll be able to blame elected officials rather than foreign unelected ones for the shitty laws and govt programmes.

that's less than a centimeter, man, just round it. Let me be the first to say congratulations you're now an honourary 5'8.

alcohol and general faggotry catching up with us.

no
NO
NO

Trips say you will do just fine, don't worry!

Try Brendan's irish cream if you can find it. Half the price and still really good.

This is the ultimate standard, as well as how it should be for everyone else. Your body knows what it likes- why listen to someone who isn't you?

At least you took the fucking hint and spoiled it you complete fag

I thought the reason why Europe was fucked was beach each of the countries are run by cucks and liberal faggots who want to oppress their own people
What does the EU have anything to do with that?

Their own government does shit to them that makes it look directly out of 1984. The EU may be shit but the governments are the reasons behind all of Europes cuckery

Good point

I don't need any support. I can stand up just fine without becoming a wheezing wreck.

She specifically wants me to major in English and then teach with that. No fucking idea what's going through her head.

youtube.com/channel/UCaWymliOylyifUmteLCnumA
I've been making these shitty videos since 2007 when I was in fucking middle school, Had 3 accounts suspended for copyright and have very few backups. Making these shitty videos are one of the only things I have left in the world.

Watch lots of anime, hoard retro games my whole grade school life and hang out with betafags to play fighting games and Quake every weekend instead of chase girls.

I'm afraid your dick is probably a huge slut

It's what I'm doing. Thanks for the advice user

It's kind of the standard that applies to all of us. The thing is knowing what kind of stuff makes your dick twitch before it actually happens

Why do I even bother waking up in the morning?

Advice noted.

Why would you want to date someone who can't even post to Holla Forums properly?

Dude, no.

Piss off faggot. We already get enough of this shit.

Well then get your shit together and come charging down here as soon as you can faggot.
When I get pissed with Shizune we'll probably talk about heading up there or finding a good way IF our speech doesn't got to shit.

Whatever, Akari.

Yep, but they got support from the EU, they are influencing and forcing shit on all the countries.

dammit

I should mention 12$ was for *an amiibo**, SAL small packet registererd

night everyone~

What country are you from? That could answer some question as to what the fuck she's thinking

Isn't teaching shit pay anyway?

Why would she want this.

Go do it outside.

Unless you mean some karaoke place or something.

Ok I won't go there.

The support can only last for so long before it collapses under the weight of those telephone poles she calls legs.

Because, you're amazing, you brighten up my day, you like dick kickem, we share similar humor and you're cute as fuck

Oh, and I also love you

Does that answer your question?

Well that's why you have the internet and places like this where people can post all sorts of stuff for you to think about and investigate.
It's best to not just sit with what your regular fetishes are by yourself, but check out what other people like and figure out why they like it, and maybe even find that you like it yourself.
Don't knock it till you try it basically.
I've found tons of stuff because I check out what people are willing to share.

Cya next time user~

Just do it. Pretend Kiryu is cheering you on behind you.

I'm not a faggot, so no. Find Belrose. He's right up your filthy alley.

I'm just kinda gonna post PDFs here since this is a disposable thread in a way anyways, might as well share a tiny fraction of my collection with you lot

T-this looks cute…
What is this from?

I'm going to bed. A few mates want to go to the park to skate today, and I feel like if I head to bed now, I'll be able to wake up in time.

you speech has already got to shit.

What is it with Catbras?

tumblrstuck.

Leftover assholes from E3. Most shitposting and consolewars come over from halfchan and reddit.

United States of Burgerclapistan

Because she did it, my grandfather was in local education politics, her sister does it and my cousin does it

Have fun user, cya next time

shit man

it really depends

a big fan of Kirby Superstar, Chrono Trigger and Front Mission Gun Hazard

My avatarfagging or my ass?

This is a homosuck character from a kikestarter game.

I just wanted to use pic related as a reaction image, but since I suck at posting, I don't see opportunities to use it

Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars

JUST

>insert meatstick into hole
>eject liquid marshmallows into marshmallowbags

Night.

Maybe my phrasing was wrong. I'm saying that knowing what makes your dick twitch is basically your regular standard. You can look up fetishes and the like on the internet and know if they make your dick twitch or not, setting up the standard. I don't think anybody lusts for loli, milf or whatever just because some user told them to, it's because, as you say, makes their dick twitch.

I don't follow homestuck, just I know fucking hundreds of people paint themselves gray and wear devil horns at cons due to it.

Hey, fuck you. I have a mental disability that requires me to drink to function. What you're doing is discrimination. I'll have you know that I will sue you for slander unless you come down here and get shit faced with us.

Catbras are qt af m8

mandatory refugee and diversity quotas, for one. That's a large chunk of the cucking sanctioned by the EU and because it's the EU the people don't have a say in it. The member countries' govt being limp-wristed faggots is what is stopping anything from being done about it. The rise of racism and anti-semitism is a direct result of EU policies and a good indicator of the populous' disdain for the situations rather than how "effective" the EU policies have been.

You've really got to name those better. And at least pick a theme.

Eh you should just really push the angle that being a translator is related because they both deal with languages thing.

Kill me

Yes and they're fucking retarded

Again, I just like the reaction pic, but since I never use it, it's been a waste

I'm heading to bed soon. I'm going to the movies at 1pm, and I've been sleeping in until then most days. It's almost 3am actually.

Chrono Trigger and that Shigesato Itoi fishing game.

Oh, well I meant enjoy what you like and don't let anyone tell you otherwise that your fetish is bad.
unless you're a furry
but even then, sometimes it's not bad

Yep, I'm just asking why they're qt.

k have a nice night.

People are kind of reactive today aren't they

That can't be profitable can it?

good taste

FUCK

Typical events of when a series gets eaten up by normalfags or for some reason appeals to them.

You wish…

Is the whole game's character design like that or just this one character? What game is it anyway, an actual homestuck game?

Finally a new SNES game for me to try, thanks user!

I used to read back in 2013 then dropped it. There's too much fucking text for me. I feel bad for the people who followed it for 7 years. They get a haphazard conclusion and tons of plot points that went unresolved. What an ultimate clusterfuck of ideas and plots.

Pre-Homestuck Andrew Hussie's stuff was pretty good, then he was corrupted by dark forces and fat stacks of autistic teenage cash

If I cover a broad enough spectrum of genres, then I can help other people found their own collections! I take full responsibility for the poor naming schemes, though

I tried that. She says I should become a fucking WRITER and teacher is what I can do if it doesn't work out.

And when I think of becoming a writer this is who I think of.

No. I also got to experience the common core my last year of high school. Shit's fucking mortifying. Our history books and english books had the logos of the History Channel, Bio channel and A&C or whatever the fuck it's called I don't watch television.

It's like you have shit taste. At least with KS the protag's a blank slate with only a mild amount of background.

Going to bed. Night guys. Imma have fun dreaming of waifu.

There are no bad fetishes, it is all subjective since it derives from taste, which is of course subjective. We say a taste is bad or not because it is for us, and it's more fun to speak as if our own taste was the correct one. That's why you see so much discrepancy in what's considered "good taste". Furries can like what they want, they're not really wrong, but they are in my reality, so I treat them like they're wrong. At the end of the day, it's you who can take others opinions of your taste to heart or not

Yes I do wish

An adventure game, the whole games character design got changed into 2D because kikestarter.

Sorta a homosuck game, not the shit in the comic.

Jesus christ. Just tell her to fuck off shes crazy.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

Night yakuza~

You'd be surprised user. Don't discredit, I know of an user that has that twink body.
slightly chiseled face, but still passable.
even has a purple skit and a cage, I'd do a him

Well shit, that's unfortunate. I know that feel. It's a shit feel.

And watersports

Have nice dreams and sleep tight

Oh boia, that sounds awful

It's hard to do that when you got fucked over by the administration hardcore because they had a grudge against you and made shit grades because of it in high school and have to resort to working your ass off and having parents help pay for college.
On the fucking cover too.

They are the greatest.

Hey fuck you, I have a blood condition that requires me to drink to thin out my blood enough to live.
My counter law suit will destroy you unless you come up here and drink.

and milfs as well as lolicon

y-yeah…

"Shodai Nekketsu Kōha Kunio-kun" is really fun if you don't mind a grindy river city ransom rpg style game

it even has simultaneous co-op combat

You make a good point user, a very good point.

Theres literally nothing wrong with watersports

At least you can be learning that language on the side between all this anyway. So if you do get to go to school for it you'll be ready.

You guess correctly, my tsundere partner!

M8, my autism is worse than your death. At least if you die you'll have just a clean death but me, I'll have to live like a complete retard until the day I die. You come up here.

That's pretty fucking gross fam. Again continuing your streak of shit taste.

Is swf fixed yet?

Hisao is the player character so he is me by extension. Also Hisao, with the exception of his rampant retardation, doesn't really have a character so it's easy to replace him with myself.

Replace guro with furry and you're right on the money.

user you're my fucking nigga.

I started learning Nipponese in 12th grade to help me play obscure untranslated Famicom/PS1/Saturn whatfuckingever games and I realized how much I love it. The last year has been the worst time of my life so I fell off the wagon but I got back on and I'm relearning the 300 or so Kanji I forgot out of what I had memorized. Gotta obenkyou!!!!!!!!!

Too bad… The character design is looking cute there, but I'm aware that homestuck has some seriously cancerous content.

I saw your ass there. Nothing special, sorry

that's funny
I just finished downloading all 180ish episodes of Urusei Yatsura yesterday

Jesus christ Ritsu

You have brought me new levels of disappointment

It's fine user, I'll always have Tor…

Whatever you say satan

I forgot you had a VN waifu honestly so that makes more sense

Its great that you a channeling the bad stuff into something good!

Well yeah. Fetishes are very subjective since it's their nature to be.

Those are on the extreme end of what I think is related to sadism and masochism. I don't fully understand it myself, but I can't really blame them for somehow liking the extreme ends.

Explain_more.jpg

peeing

You know that's wrong, why bother typing

Come on now, it can't be THAT bad. c-can it?

You're one lucky guy. I didn't have the luxury of studying anything other than Italian and English in school. I just finished my ひらがな yesterday and the book was quite strict about saying how I'm not allowed to use romanji anymore because it will only fuck me up in the long run. I'm going to start doing katakana soon.

Gonna fuck off and 1cc R-Type before i go to bed. okbye

sex on slip and slides

I don't know what that means but night user~

I know.

2 people going wee wees on eachother

>tfw your waifu's canon love interest is hard to self-insert
Life is suffering.

That got a good giggle out of me m8.

Are you a Victorian fag too
Rained when I was walking our neighbours dog
He's a big dog

An hour spent shitposting with faggots went by in the blink of an eye. I'll try to sleep a bit before having to travel past morning. My love to you and may you sleep tight anons

I-I thought it was waterpolo

I'm not into that, but this actually got me thinking

Do you even actually play any of the shit people recommend playing to you? Just wondering since people have mentioned stuff like Hyper Iria and Demon Child Zenki recently, which haven't exactly been in English for that long.

The weather here keeps disrupting my shitty Internet.

That's it? As long as it's not over the top shit like flooding someone's face, it's never been really bad. Just weird.

Just fucking weird.

I need to see this, there has to be a doujinshi about this.

Cya next time user~

I played the hyper iria one a little, couldn't get into it. Forgot about the zenki whatever one though.

I thought you said it was too early to start this shit, eh?

are they aware that that's not how sex works?

Hey guys. How you doing tonight? It's fucking hot as hell here.

Don't forget to watch Maison Ikkoku as well if you haven't already user!

Actually I failed the fuck out of Spanish in school because it was all they really had and my teacher was the biggest cunt on the planet. The only people that passed that class were Mexicans that wanted an easy A.

I got my start on the DJT threads on /a/.

Mother always tells me I'll fail at something like tha because of what happened in Spanish.

Where do you live user?

you aren't running your big rig right now are you user?

you should be running something low power right now

Still, makes me glad that we don't have much in the way of bad weather here to knock shit out often.

Where you at? 91 outside where I live right now.

thank you user

as time goes on the staples get harder to track down

I found out about orange road thanks to future funk and downloaded it a bit ago

I live in commiefornia. There was a fire not too far from L.A. It hit 106 degrees earlier today.

god damn it why couldn't it have been how to build fleshlights

Do you hear that count down at the start

There is four U's in your reply. U

Drinking. My rig's hot enough to warm enough which somehow ends up being cozy af.

Fleshlights are pretty easy to make. I would still suggest just buying a onahole.

We were 118 or so where I live as yesterday's high and 120 the day before. 106 is fucking nothing. I'd welcome 106.

I actually remember some old DIY image that used to make the rounds.

just warm up a slice of lunch meat and rub one out with it before it cools down.

dont have privacy mate, can't buy one.

that's how you get yourself killed

Do you live in Arizona?

dubs I kill myself
trips I do mass shooting

Come on, don't make me feel any more ashamed I'm into this stuff.

I probably fucked up by telling my gf I'm into this stuff, she probably thinks I'm a huge weirdo now.

You must think I'm a huge weirdo now, huh?

I don't want to pee on someones face, just pee with them. And maybe inside them but I'm not sure if I'd like that, I just want to try it

It's more of an intimacy thing for me.

Might be wrong, but I think it was just cornstarch or something. None of that "grow your own crystals" bullshit.

Checked
And yeah.

I'm starting out with Heisig's books on the basic writing. I'm not sure where to go after that.

Speaking of 1980s stuff, feel free to drop by the cytube for that Dirty Pair movie.

Ay plank, whats happening?

Self built fleshlights always suck.

Thats pretty gross user honestly.

Off by 1
Sorry wasn't meant to happen

Failure on both ends.

You'll just have to go full cancer and write your own fanfic.

You are and you should feel bad about it. Only dirty ragheads and street shitters are into scat and piss (which are basically the same thing)

I love it when artists do this.

Best just to buy a quality hole, check 4/jp/ since they got a thread for what to look for, and they offer discreet packaging.

Never heard that one before. Not as weird as the jello one though.

I understand this mentality. Best to research, not sure what effects happen if you piss inside a vagoo, could be harmful if done wrong. I also imagine it would not be the best lube, so be cautious if you eventually attempt it.

Same old. I gotta call back that volunteering place tomorrow and go to college to do some bullshit later today. Also I ate lots of cheesecake earlier today cause of my b-day.

What you up to?

wew

user which of these would you recomend?
nyaa.se/?page=search&term=Maison Ikkoku&sort=2

I'm sorry user

anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=864

I don't understand your logic.

Still better than drinking it tbh fam.

You just don't notice it fam. :^)

Same.

Nice! What kind of cheesecakes?

And gonna shitpost here a little more then maybe try this fishing game or maybe cap another episode of k-on.

Thats because mine is 2D.

kek wills him to live it seems

I have this, I don't know how good it is personally (haven't slogged through it all it's fucking long)
Too big to post here but a.cocaine.ninja/rhssww.pdf

Wew to you too.

This one looks good.
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=812745
I dunno I'll download to see if it's good. I have a 160GB 1080p rip because it was the only torrent I could find in not shit quality but this one looks good

Just who the hell do you think I am?!

Et tu wew?

But would you do it in meatspace with Ritsu?

Urination is still urination. Come on, it's not a thing that's totally different in 2D.

Thanks user, looks like your dubbs are guiding me

wew

There is no A sound in buy. How the fuck does the author pronounce buy?

Et tu Amo

Well robo Ritsu's pee would be whatever I fill up her robobladder with. So yeah definitely.

I'm talking about if she was real fam. Don't got roundabout the question m8.

Like the a sounds in Abra-cadabra.

Do I need to break out my "Wat" folder again?

Fuck, meant to hit spoiler and hit do not bump instead.

check this out anons

getchip.com/pages/chip

I preordered the 50 USD PocketCHIP and a composit video cable

when it arrives I plan to install snes9x on it and play old SNES games off of the USB port

I miss Guacman

I guess I should start drawing again.

3rd image isn't too bad if it didn't imply actual devouring of the catgirl.
>made a glopping noise as it flowed endlessly into asuna
Oh my sides.

You won't even come close to competing with me, whelp.

I had cookie dough cheesecake. Was amazing, but felt like dying after.

I still need to see k-on damn it.

Seems a tad unsafe

3D a shit

Hypothetical questions I won't answer. Thanks for reminding me shes not real baka!

Damn that sounds good.

And you should really give it a shot. Starts a little slow but if you like comfy shows its really really nice.

I feel like trash because of the lack of sleep and the chemicals I subjugate my body with but wouldn't you know it I'm still trucking

Might regret being up like this later on but that's future me's problem

hows that user?

You seem to be the one who started this shit ;^)

that webm is pretty hot fam

Post things you want me to do to you when I fly down there in a month

What would you fill her with then?

this image is amazing

Glad to keep you in reality then so we can both suffer.

Cream soda

What chemicals you on user?

That's not even the best part. Look at the first post in the image again. It wasn't even the OP's box apparently, but he knew what was in there all the same.

Luckily I don't get depressed about stuff like that too much. I'm kinda an optimist in general though.

MillionDollarExtreme don't pull their fucking punches

Just a shitload of caffeine, some other pseudo-healthy stimulant shit, a bunch of chocolate milk, aspirin+acetominophen, etc. nothing but trash really

I fucking hate caffeine. I need to quit the junk again.

Yet I am the opposite with my rather horrible outlook on life and have come to learn to accept a lot of the shit that I cannot control.

I stopped caring years ago and it helped a lot. I'm still depressed and suicidal but at the very least it hurts a lot less.

I don't like it either but I need it to function at the level that a human being is required to

(checked)
Same here. I can't play games or wake up at all without drinking coffee/energy drinks. I should just get the pills.

Been having a hankering for Cream Soda for a while myself. Unfortunately they don't exactly have fountain drink versions of it, at least where I am.

Thanks, I'll add that to my .pdf collection.

Exposed Circuits

It's a shit way to live but at least it's not the worst.

I've never seen it as a fountain drink before. I just get cane sugar ones in glass bottles.

The movie is going to start in 2 minutes.

Dude I want cream soda so bad right now. Fuck it I'll go to the market tomorrow and get some.

Sounds expensive like that when there's probably a cheaper 12 pack of cans of it buried somewhere in the supermarket. I just find it a bit odd that root beer gets into fountain drink options all the time but cream soda (at times made by the same companies) doesn't.

I've given up being suicidal and being depressed over my own shit. It's better just to keep on pushing.

The nip version of Mel Gibson a qt.

At least Ritsu is helping a lot.

I keep forgetting to get some, and I don't know how much money is in my bank account now honestly. Getting kinda worried.

So what do burger cream sodas look like
Are they pink like ours

Kind of clearish gold, at least if my memory serves.

Gonna search for that when I get home from work. This looks like a good read.

I've got pretty simple tastes - what I'd really want is to show you in person

Yeah but its so much nicer in glass.

Thats good. Are you in college or what anyway?

Light brown.

They're light brown/gold usually

On that note I'm pissed at how hard it is to find buratino/golden cola/whatever the fuck it's called soda here in Burgerland, shit is good, surprised it isn't like a mainstream flavor here

So they aren't the same?
Do they taste like sorta like Iron Bru?

What gave you that impression?

I'm saving my money as much as possible. You should probably check on that. I got birthday money so I'm good for a while at least.

I can't recall well what they taste like, it's been so long since I had one. Think it was vannila-ish though.

Whats buratino like?

I don't know "keep on pushing" I guess. Makes it sound like you are doing something.

Never even heard of that.

It's like a golden bubblegum flavor, I can usually only find it at weird foreign marketplaces

Also if you ever see these Russian sodas here pick some up they're tasty as shit

Surely you can think of some interesting positions you want to try with me.

it comes with the cover if you buy the portable version

I might have less than 100$ left. Bad place to be.

I don't know how to work ATMs tbh

It's generally a philosophy that I have taken. Don't look back and keep moving forward because the second you look back you'll get pulled back into hell.
You're not wrong though.

Theres a nice import shop in the big city near me, I'll keep a look out thanks user!

I really love weird flavored sodas, its one of the like traditions in my family for them to buy me a few during xmas.

Can't help you with what it's called, but I suppose reverse searching a whole page shouldn't be hard.

Huh. Well, I've had bubblegum flavored soda before when a friend I used to have had suggested to get some when we had to pick some stuff up at the store once. But that shit's too expensive to buy at like $6+ for a six tinyass bottles. Not when you can get a 40 something ounce soda from Circle K for less than $1.

I'm pretty good huh?

And yeah that never really works for me. Too much a hard on for the past and memories and the passing of time to ignore the past.

Just beware that Nihlism is the gateway to extremism but you're here so you know that

You just put your card in and withdraw your money. Not too hard.

Put your card and number in and have it show you how much you have available. Even I know how to do that and I barely use my account since there's pretty much nothing in there.

Kept you waiting, huh?
I won't lecture you on how much depression I've lived through since you and everyone wouldn't give a shit and it's just simply not my style to gloom over such things. I still think about the people I no longer talk and I miss them but it's best to leave it in the past. "You're gonna have to carry that weight" and all that shit.

If it is an unedited page, I'll find it.

The real world is fucked up, can't feel bad for people anymore since you'll get fucked over when you do. Pick your friends wisely since you'll never know when it's decided to cut you loose from their lives, as the same it is to you.

Lewd.
perfect size breasts though

"You're going to carry that weight"
I love The Beatles

Thats impossible. What if I fuck up!

I care a lot about peoples problems in the thread so let it out if you ever need to.

But yeah I'm the same way. I try to be really cheerful in the thread for the other people here.

What are you in school for?

That's called learned helplessness my friend, a thing most of us in this thread suffer from probably. Just go to a not busy atm and press buttons till something works mang.

What if like I do all that and then the next goy takes all my shekels?

Just make sure that you press "finish" or something on the atm when you are done. That way goys cannot take shit from your account unless they have your card or something.

Usually they have a time out thing after you run a transaction where it goes to a "thanks for using X Bank" screen and the system resets to what is pretty much the log in screen as it awaits the next person. I usually wait at the machine until I see that it's back to that state when I use them.

Guess I'll try that soon then.

Thanks guys.

The drink's finally hitting me after so long.

As I have many times before in my already short life.

Beatles are breddy gud fam.

I would like to think I'm a moderate in almost all things but maybe one day I'll go off the deep end and become a Holla Forumsack :^)

I don't like sharing all that much about my problems. For one it gives me an ever greater sense of identity which being an anonymoose Mongolian scratch board is pretty heinous and secondly because I don't like anyone else having to deal with my own shit. There may be times where I would like to tell someone about my past experience but never my present mostly out of to give advice.
If you've seen what I've posted before it's pretty obvious what I do.

Computers or something?

And

Pick one!

Just don't kill anyone until the happening if it happens and if not then laugh at all the leftists pathetic attempts to subvert our subversion of their subversion

if only I could find a woman in real life that is so helpless and dependant

did you hear about the rape in twin falls?

Shes going to be very hard to find. Because I had to be a shut in for 8 years to become like this. Shes out there but shes in her moms basement in hiding too.

is she fat?

Bingo!
I avatarfag because I enjoy seeing buttmad replies and of course spreading the love of foxgrils. I might switch to something else one day. It probably doesn't help I already use a name in cytube.

I'm too much of a peaceful man (read: pussy) to kill another.

No I did not.

user it doesn't take much effort to use an ATM machine. They've made them retard-proof
Insert card, input pin, do money shit, get card back.

I'm not fat so.

Yes

You should switch to your waifu.

And yeah I do love the pissy outsiders who come in here to complain about the avatarfags. Lots of them point directly at me too which is extra nice.

here
>>>Holla Forums6393086
jihadwatch.org/2016/06/idaho-muslim-migrants-hold-knife-to-throat-of-little-girl-rape-her-urinate-on-her

this is why Holla Forums is a thing

kek

avatarfagging is just plain faggotry, post something interesting or related is what is should be.

Post other foxgirls than Ahri then.

archive.is/Pborg

Ahahah! No. Nice try but I know how to avoid dirty jewish schemes because I am one. :^)
To be fair you are the most cancerous avatarfag of them all so their accusations aren't entirely baseless.

Well fug. I seriously hate "Syrian" immigrants with a burning passion but I can never seen myself going full on Holla Forumsack.

Just for you user I will post more Ahri. The main reason why I post mostly Ahri and Caster is because they have the most images in my current unsorted batch.

Are you some kind of chubby chaser?

There's a big sign outside my brother's old university saying "UOA University" or "University of Auckland University".

Well I mean there are other foxgirls out there, plus it seems less avatarfaggotry and more just posting images of a related theme, which strangely enough is much more accepted on boards of try-hard natures.
You never see people telling off "that one dude that posts images of xxx stuff"

scratch that it's actually AUT University.

you would be surprised how easy it is to rebel

molotovs are as easy as mixing gasoline and soap shavings till you git just the right sticky

a lot of Holla Forums is ready for whatever comes but until it's time for boots on the ground it's all meme magic all the time

If thats about some chemical estrogen shit apparently cigarettes counter act it so I'm fine.

I'll take that as a complement thank you!

What why?

AUT as in "The Formatting of this name Pisses off AUTists"

I'm not disagreeing with you there and I should sort this batch so I can get some more variety in my shitposting. It doesn't help that they're both qt af though.

I'm ready but it's not like I am going to join them in the uprising or anything. I'm just going to defend myself.

I'm not going to question that.

top kek

I aim to be the best at everything even if it means being the worst!

vote Trump so you are not completely complacent

that is some anime shit right there

Literally the only way to save America.

short of violent revolt

I'm not a burger otherwise I would vote for Trump. I think he's the best of the worst though but I would prefer him far more than anyone else other the shit fit of nominees, especially against Hilary.

At least you have a goal.

then vote yes on thursday you bong

and yeah, I wan't that fucking wall at the very least

Wait you aren't American?

I really am a cute anime girl IRL but people never believe me.

I'm not a britbong either you fucking faggot.

probably because you're a dude

then good luck in your kangaroo boxing match

We've been through this already you fucking autistic waifufag.
If you're 2d than my waifu is real so fuck you.

Got any proof for that?

:^)

It's so tempting to drop off the grid after I finish this degree.

Most of them at best have a couple of pages from the anarchist cookbook printed.

about as much proof as you

no user some of them are half /k/ tier

there have been survival threads and of course Holla Forums owns guns

I can think of a few

Well things need to get much worse before civil war II breaks out. I hope I'll be able to buy muh guns before that shit happens.

Getting old sucks.

At least you will get to drop the college bit from the routine and get some more time to do other stuff. Hang in there user.

you missed a few days ago when I talked about potential economic collapse this year didn't you

And my statement would also apply towards most of /k/. There's a handful of actual vets, that one iraqi guy, and a whole lot of cosplayers.

user I don't think we share the same vision of the happening

Yes I wasn't here.

ded thread

Fine, I will satiate your curiosity

I'm too busy being a tipsy fucking drunk fuck.

I don't always come here either user but work nights so I find myself here often enough

watch this with a grain of salt

it informs of the mechanics of the economy but also has a bias message

Knowing how to make a molotov cocktail is nice and all, but how many of these people actually have substantial plans or stockpiles? Neets and college students don't have any substantial purchasing power, they won't have water or ammunition or food stock piled if shit actually does hit the fan.

90% of it is empty bluster. If a civil war happens it won't play out like greentexts where they take an SUV and kludge it together into a halftrack and go on the war path. They're going to be the people in the tent cities.

THE ABSOLUTE MAD MAN

I didn't know your toes were so short

Will do so when I get home after my shift ends at 8.

Is that deaf class pres?

Yeah, I got stubby little toes.

try 29

you're doing fine at least you aren't a college fuckup blowing your chances at gibs

>high school?
>are you in florida?

Well a lot of us here are in our youths so I think over time we'll prepare and seeing as A full blown happening is unlikely under Trump we can prepare then

Not sure if girl feet tbh

How about you walk those stubby little toes over to my bed so I can fill your insides with my seed

Maybe I will

Oregon Community College

gonna have to self fund for school

You caught me, I'm a boy!

J-jesus what's going on in this thread?

Ah, thought you were near my area, oh well.

We're making 4 am threads straight again ;^)

Something has to counterkact the gay.

tryin to gay me user?

Jesus what the fuck

>that loss edit
It never goes away does it.

More like yes to fuck, amirite?

Unfortunately not, I'm afraid.

~

~

Wow, we really are degenerates. That's worse than wanting to pee in the shower together.

what a terrible ship

Is this how 4AM threads end now?

we could cuddle instead

Well of course, how else are we going to vanquish all the gayness in these threads?

You need balance, you see.

Why can't we cuddle while holding hands?

L-lewd!

I'll show you lewd

L-like what?

Wouldn't you like to know :^)

Well shit video makes sense, but fuck seems very unlikely anything good can happen soon. Video was posted back in 2016 though, wonder how close the economy is to collapsing now.

Wish I had a qt small grill to do warm fuzzy things with.

I'll show you an erection ;^)

You will, because you're the one giving me this erection.

You're a cheeky cunt I'll give you that one m8.

Wow I didn't see the style from that page, I feel bad.

You want to go another round?, I might be tired but I'm having fun and I'm already hard again

Never would last through that, always cum when you get to feel the friction.

senpai please.

I want to test that theory - will you be able to control yourself with me, I wonder?

you're all fagits