People will actually pay money for this variant cover

Attached: GGmkHFE.jpg (624x960, 75.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

midtowncomics.com/store/dp.asp?PRID=Black Panther Vol 7 #1 Co_1731309
archive.is/fbB4t
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Aren't variant covers just there for comic publishers to jew more money out of comic book stores?

Aren't variants supposed to actually look impressive?

Yes.

Attached: Uber 001 (2013) (1920px) (Darkness-Empire)

REEEEEEEEEE they're assigning gender roles to children!

This isn't an actual variant, right? It looks like one of those blank sketch covers they give out at conventions. Looking at the signature, I'm pretty sure this was by Tom Beland. He's like a less angry Andrew Dobson, who was so amazed that he convinced a chick to marry him that he made an entire onoing comic about their amazing romance- and then she left him.

Attached: 986477.jpg (600x948, 116.43K)

Attached: BlackSheeeeiiitPanther.jpg (823x1200, 594.69K)

midtowncomics.com/store/dp.asp?PRID=Black Panther Vol 7 #1 Co_1731309
It's an actual variant cover.

Does anyone ever say that? I don't remember saying that when I was a kid and seeing a character of the same race as me, and neither did any of my younger siblings or little cousins.

While I'm sure some inherent tribalism would lead kids to like characters that looks something like them, kids also like ninja turtles, transformers, spongebob, Thomas the train, etc. and have no problem liking, empathizing, or pretending to be them. Same is true for characters of other races. This shit is just a repackaged "think of the children" with an inspirational twist so that progressive parents and leeches can get their way.

Well then. You'd think if you were tasked with drawing a cover for something you'd at least use a fucking ruler and put at least a little effort into it. Especially since this kind of hamfisted cover has been done plenty of times before, by much better artists.

“That’s me.”

No it isn’t.

Neither of you are actors or superheroes.

I can't tell, is that Moon Girl or a generic nappy haired black girl?

That's because all niggers look the same.

Reported to the UN security council

I enjoy these constant admissions from Black Panther shills that they're unable to empathize or identify with a character that isn't the same skin colour as them. It's good comedy.

are you implying there's something wrong with nappy hair?

tbh I'm sick of seeing black people appropriating the white man's hair

What good could they do? They're useless.

Yes. Variants are given per number of issues ordered. If this cover is going to be a "chase variant", then shops have to order 10 to 25 copies just to get 1 variant cover.

No. Variants are meant to be rare, thus increasing their value on the collector's market.

Some kids say that, actually. I worked in a theater for a time and i heard girls saying that when they watched Frozen.

Thanks to Black Panther A lot of people I know are starting to believe Wakanda is a real place in Africa.

No thanks

Well, I know there's a sequel called "Uber Invasion" and if the writer turned into an antifagg then well shit, but Uber is a really entertaining history, afaik there's only 2 maybe 3 evil Nazis if anything Japs and Commies are shown as more sociopathic and uncaring towards their people.
**Considering that out of every 5000 subjects that you try to make Uber soldiers, 4999 will die, aprox. Germany has 4, the soviets have dozens and the japs have hundreds.
The allied forces have a couple dozens done by the slow humanitarian method thus are weaker.**

Attached: Rather.PNG (554x1038, 737.39K)

Actually is a nihilistic story with the message that everyone is as bad as the nasties.

I thought we got out of variant covers since the speculator boom. At best, you only need 2-3 variants and it has to be from well-known guest artist. Also, they have to do it for special events and be artistically impressive. I think the only variant I've seen was when they did one where cosplayers were on the cover. Not bad, in theory, but they were lazy with it. It was like it was taken at a con, random model photo or secluded place, and not in a dynamic and visually appealing way. Sad because I saw that they did a cosplayer type cover years before and it looked great. Not the one I put up. I think it was posted here some months ago. I think it was spider-man and it had buildings in it or something.

Attached: spiderman.jpg (667x1000 487.35 KB, 140.56K)

These will, presumably be the same group or category of retards who got all wistful about "Oh I wish I could live in Pandora!" after Avatar, better to just laugh at them and walk away until they stop being so juvenile.

But why? Even when I was a little kid, if a place appeared in fiction and it wasn't something I had heard of before, I always assumed it wasn't real. Even realistic places like Metropolis or Gotham I never once believed were real. Hell, I thought real places like Hackensack, Timbuktu, Cucamonga, and Lake Titicaca were fake just because of their humorous use in TV and movies. So why the hell do grown ass adults believe a futuristic city that somehow never once appeared in the news before is real? inb4 because niggers

Niggers are prone to doing that.

Pic related
archive.is/fbB4t

Surprising amount of people buys into whatever they see in movies. There are people who think that the U.S. won WW2 singlehandedly, that Napoleon was defeated by English, and that ancient Greeks did not wear armor into battle. It is especially bad among Americans and Brits, but that is coming from Europoor's perspective.

Attached: 121106b5e10d0df7fbc3e47a4e65f10827c3226d9a68e3bca216d0874a22bc38.png (653x431, 104.29K)

Did the thread go back in time? I feel like there are posts missing…

at that age, black children don't even say
when they look in a fucking mirror

so….if you made something like Disneyland, but "Wakanda" themed…you would, in theory, get lotsa dosh?

No, but you'd get a lot of trespassers and
"""Refugees"""

When I was a kid I just wanted the powers cool characters had. When I said 'I'm Goku' I didn't say it because we had the same skin colour, I said it because I wanted his subset of powers, and black people love Goku and would love to be him regardless of skin colour.
This shits dumb.

Of course you didn't, because unlike libshits you don't look at characters and see a bunch of skin colors, you see characters as simply characters. but guess who gets called racist?

Kek

So Minara's cover is unacceptable, yet drawn very well; but this shit gets a pass? Fuck Marvel, fuck these stuper hero comics, and fuck American comics. I guess I'll be reading Euro and Japanese comics for now on…

Wow that's a pretty good Antman cosplay.

Japan has some problems of its own with manga. Granted there's still a lot of great manga but it isn't perfect either.

Japan's problems are mainly an issue of it being so corporatized it loses a lot of its individuality, though. It's still better than the problems American comics have, especially if you're not reading Shonen Jump.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (631x926, 570.12K)

It has begun.

Attached: wuz.png (605x958, 549.78K)

WE

I tried.

Attached: a6ef513ca357539d6f1e3b5c502b1006d7d020cae1db4772e8922a925d3f8882.jpg (624x960 101.44 KB, 124.73K)

Attached: 345345343.jpg (624x960, 91.87K)

thas a good one

Attached: logical conclussion.png (624x960, 620.7K)

More like a logical concussion

Attached: me3790714-sick-man-having-huge-headache-south-africa-with-a-lamp.jpg (1920x1080, 88.07K)

Attached: 3a2.png (200x191, 77.57K)

lower effort

Attached: d423023a6fa781e2985ecb881029a1cbb8d3d774b3eb9262c837171eade0d884.jpg (623x960, 147.65K)