Is the Stock Market Beyond Our Reach?

As you all know, nothing is beyond the reach of Holla Forums. As an oldfag, I have seen incredible things come about by the willpower of socially inept autists. We memed a man into the white house, drove a child star into a mental breakdown so severe he fled into the remote Finland wildereness alone, influenced an entire generation (z) into right-wing thought, etc. Truly, our influence is a force to be reckoned with.

But what if, just if, we could do something that would demonstrate the power of our aspbergers to the point of directly influencing the lives of those we loathe the most- the elites, globalists, Rothschilds, jews, etc.- legally and, as an added benefit, makes us $$$?

The stock market, boys, the fucking stock market- the one place you never want to see a "happening."

I'm not saying we conspire to tank the global economy into the stone age, we simply meme a company of our choosing to an unforeseeable climb purely by the power of our collective autism.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G1wjhDI4XQE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It has been pondered before. I have always been of the opinion it would be more viable to tank a company than meme it into success. Theoretically speaking of course. A company doesn’t have to rise in value for you to profit, if it moves you can make money. Presuming you think you know how it’s going to move.

Hypothetically, say you wanted to hack an evil (((bankster))) globalist corporation, call them Soldman Gachs, by getting on their network and getting at their data, knowing what they know to exploit the market. Their perimeter security is going to be really good, physically getting to their infrastructure is basically impossible. Their network OPSEC is going to be the best in the world, hardened, monitored, for all practical purposes impenetrable. However, they all have laptops, tablets, and smartphones, and they all take those devices home. And that home network isn't going to be any more secure than most others. Sure the (((elders))) are going to be paranoid and have their stuff hardened, but paranoia is expensive and Soldman Gachs is at the end of the day made up of shekel-pinching merchants. Most employees are going to use a VPN to connect to the SG network from home and not think twice. So the vector for penetrating their network, rather than beating your head against their IT OPSEC in Manhattan, is through their home network in Westchester, or the upper east side, or wherever the (((1%ers))) hang their skull caps.
Just a random thought exercise, if anyone was thinking about how they could get the same unfair trading advantages that the (((banksters))) have. It isn't technically legal, but then most of what Soldman Gachs does is probably illegal, and certainly unethical, so where's the harm. Tanking a company is probably easier than pumping it up through dank maymays, but the theory is still the same.

This.
The laws don't decide what's moral and what's not.

They're not beyond our reach, nothing is. However, the Stock Market is where the vastly wealthy and powerful play their games. We start kicking over pots in their own personal garden and we may end up with more attention than we can handle just yet. Those fuckers don't like it when you screw with their fiat. So, while I would say the Stock Market should be a goal, I would also say attacking it is an extremely dangerous game and we need to be well prepared before attempting something of that caliber.

Media still controls that shit, not the internet. Everyone is still fucking listening to corporate media. The more they're engaged, the more relevant they become.

Exactly. Find a pizzagate tier company and tank it. Be the Boondock Saints of the corporate world.

Wouldn't it better to meme a company into a downfall….remember Gawker?

Two words: Campound Interest.

>>>/biz/1341

The plunge projection team in combination with endless money from the fed will prevent any significant happenings to the stock market and commodities like gold.

Wrong, that would be anyone who's ever touched the site.

Blame the Russians?

Tanking a stock will be doable, but I think that will be the extent of Holla Forums for a while. Anything else will be self defeating because a few people will be acting in their own self-interest over our stated goals and the stock market is a zero sum game. If there is ever a concerted buy effort, I fully expect it to be a pump and dump where only an isolated cell is aware of the plan to initiate the dump.

Is it?

Alright so this has potential, but it's also pretty hard to shift a company's market value (stock price) by pure bullshit alone. It would have to involve making something happen irl and that would then modify the price. Breddy sure that's illegal tho.

It takes a massive amount of money to affect the stock market and there are people that have worked on creating computer programs to buy and sell stocks quickly so as to maximize their profits.

They've been at this for decades and you aren't going to break into it or affect it without having billions of dollars to play with.

It'd probably be better to promote alternative currencies like bitcoin which could be done by promoting businesses which accept the currency as payment.

tw

A group of Jews are tanking United Airlines right now through a coordinated PR attack and control of the media. Look at all of the negative press UA is getting, and at how many Jews are the authors of the articles.

We're already on it but the mods here think stock market manipulation would catch us too much heat, so expect a bumplock soon. /bizpol/ and those interested meet here:

>>>/biz/1341

They are starting that shit now with their fakenews and hate speech narratives.

They don't like it when their democracy and their media institutions get fucked with either. I do agree that when dealing with money, fiat or otherwise, the man has a primal instict that drives him to protect it firefly.

Whereas previously, we've dealt with senile old men, still playing at running the world, in the stock market, there is a lot of young and passionate blood and they won't take kindly to being screwed over like their Abbas did.

I don't know about you, but this makes it all the more enticing to find out how their AI works.

Individuals of middle class means can't really do well in the stock market because of huge brokerage fees and whatnot.

It would be cool if somebody started a shitlord fund and we could pool enough shekels to do some big plays.

yep
we, agree on a target and a date, then short the target company just before we go after it

I'f say spam rumours of litigation or equslly shitty happenings any time we want to jostle a company.

We don't have the financial weight to fuck with the stock market directly, but we can effect markets using memes perhaps.
I would go after the bond market personally, it is ripe for a crash and I'm sure enough quality memes could push it over the ledge.
If you guys want to directly manipulate markets through buying and selling, then I would just stick with manipulating BTC.
It's small enough that we could probably fuck with it a bit, and the most powerful people we could possibly piss off would be Chinese neckbeards scammers who've been manipulating it themselves for the past 4 years.

giving an anonymous yid my funds. Weak really weak. Scam somewhere else Moishe

Seems like a lot of you have this view of 'the market' as some kind of huge impersonal unassailable concrete monolith. This is not the case. As CIAnigger knows so well, the 'market' is made up of individual people, and individuals are vulnerable. Individuals are the weak point. In any case, Kek did not appear in this timeline to make you rich, that's how the kikes think. That's why they sacrifice children to moloch and drink blood. Kek manifested in this timeline to create chaos so that something better may emerge. All of you trying to make a buck off user need to cut lengthwise, not across the wrist.

Don't be a dunce and buy gold and silver coins. That sends a large vote of no confidence to the financial system.

Watch vid related. All markets have been rigged for decades, especially gold and silver. There is a planned take down of this system and the Boston Federal Reserve laid it all out in this strange comic book.
youtube.com/watch?v=G1wjhDI4XQE

absolutely no reason to bumplock this thread.

OP talks about stockmarket that falls under the political category even in news host stockmarket may be labeled below the "politics" tab and this gets bumplocked yet a fuckton of anime LARPing faggotry about aryan waifu discussion is allowed.

The mods on this board and their priority is top notch.