Students who avoid making eye contact could be guilty of racism, Oxford University says

Students who avoid making eye contact could be guilty of racism, Oxford University says

students who avoid making eye contact with their peers could be guilty of racism, according to Oxford University’s latest guidance.

The university’s Equality and Diversity Unit has advised students that “not speaking directly to people” could be deemed a “racial microaggression” which can lead to “mental ill-health”.

Other examples of “everyday racism” include asking someone where they are “originally” from, students were told.

telegraph.co.uk/education/2017/04/22/students-avoid-making-eye-contact-could-guiltyof-racism-oxford/?WT.mc_id=tmg_share_tw

https:// archive.is/OtYfh

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/i8YfX
admin.ox.ac.uk/media/global/wwwadminoxacuk/localsites/equalityanddiversity/documents/newsletter/Equality_&_Diversity_Newsletter_trinity17_web.pdf
thecollegefix.com/post/32241/
thesun.co.uk/news/3390605/oxford-university-says-asking-where-someone-is-from-and-avoiding-eye-contact-is-now-racist/
archive.fo/zTJgs
archive.is/EaVZw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just purge the university of it's political endoctrination and make it pure learning.

But without leftist manipulation for their corrupt establishment, party.

I think it's even worse with democrats party manipulation, lobby and corrupt media in the US since i believe their manipulation, lies, narratives, baiting and everything make USA freak, worse and other countries with left-wing media copy the worst of USA who is owned by DNC.

Ok now this is starting to get worrying. The cancer is spreading to the elites too.

Burn universities to the ground.

This is a continuation of the thing "if your child is quiet and obedient they may have authoritarian tendencies" from Germany last year, isn't it? (pic related)

So the Thought Police have gone from keeping people nervous about their choice of spoken and written words to being nervous about their body language and tone of voice. They really are treating "1984" as a play-book.

The elites have always BEEN the cancer. The good news is they've infected themselves. It's like the CIAniggers fucking themselves over by destroying the population's mind and then their employees are all retards 30 years down the line. The elites have started becoming Genderfag Demihomos which alienates them further from working class whites. Easier to make a distinction between us and (((them))).

It's funny because a proper NatSoc wins staring contests everytime

This is funny,, because i usually look (diverse) people in the eye, and then stare at them for too long.

so i can size them up and intimidate them.
I guess ill keep doing this, because if i dont, i will be labeled a racist.

D:

Well I avoid eye contact (or any contact really) with non-whites. They're right.

send this shit to tucker

This is a purge.

This is nothing less than a purge.

So this can be used to drum up anger with the soccer moms who have autistic children that can't look at the person's eyes let alone the person themselves while they talk to said person.
t. High functioning autist

You ableist shitlords, didn't you SJWs see my white cane?

BLACK KNIGHT THE FUCK OUT OF THIS

This was my point

They're right. But I also don't look because of an ear infection and I need to look away and move my ear in their direction to hear properly. Guess I have a racist ear infection.

I know Rogan is a dude lmao weed man but he had a similar run-in with a feminist.
Pretty interesting to see how she demands he look at her.

I want this to be real but holy fuck man.

I've cracked it, sunglasses. Can stare rape & micro-aggress all day long whilst looking cool.
FUCK THIS COUNTRY

Can't google, Schlomo?

archive.is/i8YfX

admin.ox.ac.uk/media/global/wwwadminoxacuk/localsites/equalityanddiversity/documents/newsletter/Equality_&_Diversity_Newsletter_trinity17_web.pdf
thecollegefix.com/post/32241/

thesun.co.uk/news/3390605/oxford-university-says-asking-where-someone-is-from-and-avoiding-eye-contact-is-now-racist/

Oh boy, are the shitlib institutions entering the cannibalistic witch hunting phase already?

There are no breaks on the Bolshevik Train! Eternal Revolution Or Bust!

This is going to be good.

You could totally twist this into an attack on autistic.

True, our "autism" makes us look away from niggers because we know the crime stats

Not being comfortable making eye contact with people is a common autistic trait.

Oh man, I can see it now. Divide the left more!

If you didn't attend a prestigious university like Oxford the destruction of their reputation is a very good thing. In fact you should have a smile on your face considering how quickly their reputations are fallings. Here's why:

Top universities for better or worse have been king makers for over a century. If you wanted to make it in the business world going to a Harvard or an Oxford was an express ticket to promotions over peers who merely went to state schools. Look at the top executives in any major companies and you'll see it is populated with a disproportionate number of graduates from top universities. In the same way no one gets fired for buying IBM, no manager gets fired for hiring and promoting employees from prestigious schools.

At one point such a reputation may have been warranted, but for many decades the admissions departments at those universities have been flooding the schools with Jews and other non-whites. Pat Buchanan pointed out that in the past 20 years Harvard became over a 30% Jewish campus. All other test scores being equal, changing your name to Ezra Shalom makes you over 20 times more likely to be admitted. Jews/shabbot goys have taken over the professorships and are pushing a radical cultural marxist agenda. It's only recently that we have actually have a chance to learn how radicalized those universities are.

Everything you are seeing today is what existed in the 60's, 70's,80's and 90's. It's only become so obvious due to social media and meme magic. The Harvards of the world cover their reputation with what I call "Halo departments", in other words they haven't fucked up their math or physics department and actually do get great talent for the most part. This is to cover up for the other 70-80% of globalists and cultural marxists that get "Harvard" stamped on their resume and get shipped to Wall Street, Government, or even to leadership positions in other countries.

But like any paper tiger, once people stop believing in the quality of the elite universities they lose their power. So use meme magic, mock Harvard, mock yale, mock every SJW you see at one of those events. Most normies don't have the opportunity to go to an Ivy league so they will actually feel good talking shit about them. That's what we want. Burn the marxist universities to the ground.

These fucking people.

what if the kid is actually autistic? lmao

And don't try to be clever and avoid looking at women and only look at men. You can't assume their gender.

The young pope is already doing it for us. In episode 2, the main character says, "To an American, Harvard means only one thing, decline." can't find scene on internet and won't let me upload it

Too intimidating to proud migrants. Sunglasses were used by their imperial oppressors in Iraq and therefore are a tool of hegemonic patriarchy as well. In hiding their 'white male gaze' they knew they provoked anxiety in all POC and all other genders.

Checked, it's not rude here but usually it's confrontational within another guy's personal space (which is Finland-tier)

(googly eye'd pepe pic related)

Presumably because anyone who challenged a social superior got et

Okay.

You do realize that many of these 'top' schools started this shit, right? These were the schools that spent millions of dollars funding and propping up worthless liberal art departments that have been shoveling this shit for decades.

Universities who avoid enrolling the poor and undereducated could be guilty of economic and cognitive microaggressions which can lead to mental ill-health

So what about blind people?

Incapable of racism unless white men, in which case already guilty of white men for still having power despite blindness.

Also, not seeing race means they're oblivious to their own white privilege.

i never saw joe rogan look more kike-ish than in this video

There's no hope anymore. Should I just kill myself?

Just get into a position where you can cuck niggers full time, like a cop or a zoo keeper

wot?

Sometimes probably more often yes but more so for the fact, it's actually just seen as eyeing them up for a fight.

We should meme this and use their own cancer against themselves.
We can also then open the door to the massive jew over-representation in the next chapter.

KEK

When the cancer squabbles amongst itself we /winmoar/

Universities are redundant outside of a few select classes. The internet is the new university for most things academic save for perhaps STEM fields, though even those too an extent can be replaced with online learning.

Academia is pointless. You'll make no money, you'll spend a lot of money, and you'll be taught retarded shit.

Just go to a trade school and learn whatever else it is you're interested in from the hundreds of thousands of lectures posted online.

Post-secondary for the masses is one of the biggest jewish scams of our time. When biology professors are screaming that biology is a social construct I think it's time to take a step back and realise the real problem. College level education is what most people with a 105+ IQ should be learning in high school.

IQ based segregation would do wonders for our academic progress and general production.

Here's your reminder that instead of saving for your kids college fund you should be saving to send your kids to private school and cut 10 years of worthless bullshit out of their lives.

top fucking cuck

prison guard?

Remember not to shoot the gorilla next time.

No, this is great.
Stare down nogs and sand niggers until they chimp out then beat them down without consequence or get them arrested.
Or both!

I am deaf so how am I supposed to know that the people are calling me from behind my back? Oh dear! That is incredibly disablist.

Actually this is what we want. It will hasten their madness and decline.

They'll just think you're gay and what a bathroom bloey.

If I grabbed your shirt, would you die?

I'm imagining the worlds least intimidating SS squad running around with their blue hair and fat rolls flapping around screaming at white people men for existing.

big man

Open enrollment, fam:
ox.ac.uk/admissions/undergraduate/applying-to-oxford
ucas.com/ucas/undergraduate/register

The intended proccess is pure faggotry. I am glad to see more "equality" in their acceptance policy and no longer oppressing the poor and undereducated.

It is sad to see the science being destroyed.

Instead, laugh at the only skills required to get there in the first place: memorization and obedience. Not critical thinking or reasoning, as they once believed.

Oxford has plenty of scholarships for shitskins.
And it has been years since students demanded that the statue of "old, dead White guy" Cecil Rhodes be demolished.
archive.fo/zTJgs

It's now official:

Autism = Racism

(checkin these back to back digits)
wtf I love having assburgers now

RACISS!!
HE JUS CALLED ME A NIGGA!!! WATCHU LOOKIN AT!!! RACISS!!!

What a glorious time to be alive.

this. the only source of outrage is to imply that you should feel guilty for being racist.

Even people who aren't consciously racist make less eye contact with other races. You are generally more attracted to your own race, and your eyes have a way of darting to attractive faces before you have consciously processed them.

I know an oxford student. Apparently a lot of this shit is just ignored but there's definately SJWs about. Point is, there's still sane students there but the SJW pressense is undeniable.

An oddly astute post. I notice I've had a tendency to eye-drill into people's souls since the good ol' redpill suppository. It's not something I try to do consciously.

If they're like me, they're guilty of being on the fucking spectrum, you SJW pieces of shit.

As someone going to one of the schools in the "just below Ivy" category, thing like this make me giddy. Every time these cucks do shit like this to harm their own reputation, my degree becomes just a little bit more valuable.

Schools like Berkley are already a joke (see also: stanfordrejects.com). Once Harvard, Yale, and Princeton are all down the shitter, that creates a void for more capable schools to fill. Though admittedly, I'm worried that my own is going to eventually drive itself down the shitter if admin gets its way.

Looks like someone managed to find that last teaspoon of testosterone still lingering in his body.

I'll look you in eyes and tell you that I hate matzo, beans, and watermelon.

The NEET uprising moves ever closer.

Despite what mental gymnastics they're using, it's objectively more aggressive to stare into the eyes of a mudperson whose irises are as black as his pupils, if you're White.

What you describe has already happened to Sorbonne universities in Europe. 20 years ago, having the word "Sorbonne" in your CV opened doors to pretty much anywhere. Having a degree from a Sorbonne university was something the people said "holy shit" at.
Now these universities have been flooded by nogs, streetshitters and camelfuckers, all "diversity" picks, of course. Aaaaand… now that every third Mbongo, Pajeet and Habib has a Sorbonne degree, it's become worthless, while the unis' managers alternate between ripping out hairs and pretending everything is fine.

And if they're not, here's here's a some Ritalin, lithium, etc etc prescribed by Dr. Katz Finklestein.

They don't rip out their hairs, they actively attack places where excellency is still enforced. Some pure STEM places got all shat over last year for being too white, i.e. too demanding on a brain probably. An example is Humboldt Uni against TU, placing gender bullshit in pure science oriented places. Look it up, it is crazy.

Loving every laugh.

I only don't look at people because I'm a fucking failure who has squandered and disappointed everyone in his life who used to matter.

But when I'm talking about the jews or politics or economics and force-feeding people the truth, I'll look them straight in the fucking eye. My knowledge is the only thing of which I'm proud these days.

Are you a legally brain dead vegetable or just a shill?

>“mental ill-health”.

If we don't kill these people now, our descendents will despise us.

This is best done with turok 2's cerebral bore electric shocks applied to the cranium, preferrably the part of the brain that tells the heart to beat.

>turok 2's cerebral bore

My fucking nigger! I just got done replaying that a couple of weeks ago.

>"MENTAL ILL-HEALTH"
WHAT IS THIS ORWELLIAN FAGGOTRY
The purge cannot begin soon enough.

Because i don't want to make eye contact with a smelly nigger that is a bad thing?

So the socially-awkward. anxious, and nervous are all terrible racists. Also some Native American kids, who are taught that eye contact with authority figures is disrespectful, and some Africans who grew up in a culture where too much eye contact isn't a thing and sometimes even discouraged. Those racists.

I don't know why other vidya don't have a cranial drill like that, especially postal 2. Is it too much to ask for a game with a brain drill?

There's still the stink to alert them of the nigger menace.

That's when we lost a major battle; when the civil rights faggots sent the military in to allow niggers to integrate. This cancelled the doctrine of freedom of association. Now, the kikes take leave to force you into associating with species you consider revolting. That's why you faggots dancing in parades wearing diapers. All major cities are jew controlled, shitskin infested, clusters of cancerous dysfunction.

You cant even see into a shitskins beady eyes

Perhaps all non-snowflake white males will get tired of walking on eggshells and create more homogeneous social groups.

archive.is/EaVZw

(Checked)
Cultural imperialism at its worst. Such racist ethnocentrism.

My sides will never be the same.

Being colorblind is racist. Being blind is even more bigoted.

No, just embrace that you are racist and it's out of your control.

I'm fairly certain that elite universities scan social media accounts for pro-liberal viewpoints in prospective students.

I'm wondering if I just lucked out with college. I came from a pretty bluepilled background but my freshman year was put in the dorms with a bunch of racist small-town white dudes who always called out the one kike on the floor for being jewish.

I did STEM but had to take a few (((humanities))) classes. In one of them we literally read Mein Kampf. That teacher was a full blown feminist too lol.

Mental ill-health is a codeword for chimpout.

But at the zoo they taught us not to look into the gorillas eyes as it upsets them. Kek mate, libtards.

holy shit this picture is amazing.
polite sage for offtopic.

I don't make eye contact because I'm an autistic sperg

It's the war on beta males. All part of the feminist agenda. They want all nerds dead and only chads remaining.

“O sultan, Turkish devil and damned devil’s kith and kin, secretary to Lucifer himself. What the devil kind of knight are thou, that canst not slay a hedgehog with your naked arse? The devil shits, and your army eats.

“Thou shallt not, thou son of a whore, make subjects of Christian sons; we have no fear of your army, by land and by sea we will battle with thee, f*ck thy mother.

“Thou Babylonian scullion, Macedonian wheelwright, brewer of Jerusalem, goat-f*cker of Alexandria, swineherd of Greater and Lesser Egypt, pig of Armenia, Podolian thief, catamiteof Tartary, hangman of Kamyanets, and fool of all the world and underworld, an idiot before God, grandson of the Serpent, and the crick in our d*ck. Pig’s snout, mare’s arse, slaughterhouse cur, unchristened brow, screw thine own mother!

“So the Zaporozhians declare, you lowlife.

“You won’t even be herding pigs for the Christians.

“Now we’ll conclude, for we don’t know the date and don’t own a calendar; the moon’s in the sky, the year with the Lord, the day’s the same over here as it is over there; for this kiss our *rse!”

“Koshovyi otaman Ivan Sirko, with the whole Zaporozhian host.”

Buddy, Oxford University was the vanguard for all of this in the UK.

During the Cold War they were basically a refuge for labor party stalinist sympathizers.

maybe one morning he woke up and realized he had man titties and thought they were real titties and though he had turned into a woamn

NAP?

What really pisses me off is how higher education for students who actually want to learn something useful is basically destroyed in favor of teaching useless SJW nonsense. It's getting harder and harder to find a school that will actually teach you facts and hard science and not waste your time and money on made-up social activism.

We should update the "Snowflake Generation" meme

SJW lardasses are not snowflakes
because all snowflakes are unique, while those little turds are undistinguishable from each other
and snowflakes can grow to be intricately complex, while liberal education lobotomizes them to fit perfectly in their social peg-hole by grinding away any non-dogmatic thought
and snowflakes have an undeniable geometrical beauty, but them…

we should call them the Soapbubble Generation
because topological complexity, airtight to anything new, resilience of the surface tension, they're full of swamp gas…

because it's CY+2

beware
if some sjw has one of its multiple identities who is a trans-gorilla, an anti-racist stare-rape may trigger a legitimate aggression

DOX

IMKAMPHY

KILL

KILL

THE TRAITOR!

DOX IMKAMPHY

SAVE Holla Forums!!!!!

This is fantastic, but their faces lack about 20% of the original smug.

George Wallace tried to stop it

what's that on her cheek? looks like a big old mole

shut it paki

It's the same with many other animals. Staring at an animal is a way of asserting dominance. Herbivores associate the stare with predatory behavior.

This will go down a treat with the lefties with social anxiety.

And my parents told me to never look at niggers directly because they will see someone they could never be better than and get angry.

We need to develop alternative education certifications which pass the legal test for "suitably specific and relevant" to the job field so employers have an alternative to the college degree without being sued.

So autism and racism are one in the same now?

Isn't making eye-contact in Japanese culture considered rude?

Isn't it therefore racist to assume that not making eye contact is racist?

Cultural Appropriation?

How meta.

How these trips and this underrated post has been ignored for so long is a crime.

Checked, and heiled.

user go read up about critical theory, how it spread and who favored it. Ivy leagues are the biggest forerunners of this shit. The smaller universities try and keep up with the elites

But making eye contact with a gorilla is challenging it to a fight!

i had always been shy as fuck. i guess i would have been in trouble…

i do that too. whenever i pass by a rapefugee asking for money by some street corner, i always look them in the eyes.

a lot of people give them money. those who don't, mostly do so staring at the ground, as if they are ashamed of it. i want the nog to know that not only i utterly despise him, but i also feel no shame in saying no…

Back when the SJW's started going full retard about stare rape and the like, I thought of starting a "give them what they want" campaign, with the idea of ignoring women outside your own family or romantic relationship entirely for a month. Later I found this is already a lifetime thing called MGTOW to a lot of people.
Guess some other "purple pilled" people like I was decided to take the pretty powerful anti-feminist stance of MGTOW a step further into WMGTOW, paying the minimum of required attention to members of other races. As feminists and nigs both thrive on attention, not getting any has made them chimp out.

Kek

This. I can't look people in the eyes in general. Suddenly, I'm racist for being socially inept.

those Oxford douche bags should visit Hawaii sometime and see how far their eye contact gets them. the darkies there love it when white people eye ball them.

Don't niggers hate it when you look them in the eyes?

That's the narrative they're going to drive. Racism = mental illness -> must be treated using drugs.

How long until the next DSM comes out?