It's happening again: Clinton's assistant J. W. McGill is found dead

www.geopolitica.ru/en/news/clintons-assistant-j-w-mcgill-found-dead

Another worm got the clinton retirement plan.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolff–Parkinson–White_syndrome
marfan.org/about/body-systems/heart-and-blood-vessels
youtu.be/nEpcY5JU120?t=1387
truthorfiction.com/clinton-aide-johnston-wilson-mcgill-dead/
scientificamerican.com/article/sudden-death-what-is-marfan-s-syndrome/
informationliberation.com/?id=55787
veteranstoday.com/2016/11/06/hillary-is-campaigning-with-aleister-crowley-devotee-jay-z/
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2312632/Introducing-Satanic-sex-cult-thats-snaring-stars-Peaches-Geldof.html
frequencyoftheunknown.com/2016/11/04/so-whats-the-deal-with-spirit-cooking/
johnsunol.blogspot.com/2017/04/censorship-repost-x4-act-human-rights.html
johnsunol.blogspot.com/2017/04/last-vid-jim-fetzer-phd-luke-mckee.html
johnsunol.blogspot.com/2017/04/censorship-repost-x3-dark-satanic-bigay.html
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm surprised they didn't find him suffocated under his pillow after shooting himself three times in the head.

Well, they are doing the no autopsy, burn the body/evidence routine.

I guess there is no point in putting any effort into your assassinations when you know no one will ever try to cross you.

Also,

What religion has the policy of burning the body before sunset, vampirism?

People still willingly work for the Clintons? You'd think anyone who wants to retain a pulse would know to avoid those evil fucks like the plague.

This always makes me feel so conflicted.
On one hand I hate seeing potential evidence to hang Cunton gone, but on the other seeing a slime that supported the witch getting murdered for his efforts makes me laugh my ass off

Only a traitor to them would've been slain by the Clintons' in this respect, no government agency got to look at the body. This implies they really did a number on him, it wasn't quick or pretty.

Any other sources on this? This should be huge.

And does anyone have a summary of all the people close to Hillary Clinton that have died of accidents or sudden deceases? I'd like to show my friends how suspicious this is. Maybe a website that has a compilation of them?

It seems to have happened a month ago. There are quite a few sources but they all use the same language.
usapoliticsnow.com/tag/john-wilson-mcgill

He is out in the sun. This is the only picture I could find of him.

Heres the corrected inforgraphic of some of the dnc staffers or whoever.

So these fuckers just walk into eachothers' houses?

There needs to be a new rule that you can't destroy a body and mandatory autopsy for people who "suddenly" die before testifying.

Also, protective custody.

Nice fake story, OP

Something is a little fucky here.

There's only a single source for this and I can't find any record of named person ever working for the Clinton campaign. Convenient that he has no family or any other way to verify his existence.

It also doesn't look like there was any Trey Gowdy congressional committee at the time tweets relating to this first started cropping up, around April 1st.

The language in the linked article is also a little off with strange grammar inconsistencies that indicate it's hardly a professional source.

Gonna call bullshit on this one.

Such an unfortunate coincidence that a man of so young age happens to have a heart attack. Who could have predicted this kind of misery?

nah, it's bullshit - it sounds great on paper but it isn't true, look up all the details for yourselves if you don't believe me

single son of deceased parents and has no family. No services are planned

This is fake news. OP is a shill

MKUltra kid, probably one of the PedoGate abusees they found useful and didn't sacrifice or use in a snuff video.

THEY KEEP KILLING OFF PEOPLE WHOSE TESTIMONY COULD GET THEM IN TROUBLE
THIS STORY COULD BE FAKE BUT THERE ARE MULTIPLE STORYS OF PEOPLE GETTING KILLED OR (((HEART ATTACKS))) SUICIDES ALL BEFORE THEY GO TO COURT
PURE COINCIDENCE

thats what you get for trusting a _ ! and what a world when Political conspiracy theories are true ,

They keep getting away with this. The fucking Clintons have easily killed a hundred people and nobody can make it stick.

On a point of accuracy, not premise, the image "Unite against White people" is based on Wasserdouche referring to "wealthiest and most fortunate Americans" which the article claims "is obviously referring to White people". When looked at ethnically poojeets and gooks rank higher in income - so the article linking wealthiest to white is a perceived link, not an actual link in this case.

That said, there is plenty of other evidence to prove the point, but that article is a stretch.

Jesus Fucking Christ

Obama has a list of his own.
ex boyfriends, etc, even the woman who verified his fake birth certificate.

That sounds familiar…

Yep, that's my call. Like that Gannon fellow.

I can't find evidence that he ever existed. Disinfo?

Only disinfo sites.

Victor thorn was found shot on his birthday on the top of the mountain he lived on. Fucking clintons.

I do not understand that there are people wanted to work under the Clinton family. There is a lot of deaths under their name.

The money. It's the same reason the Joker never runs out of henchmen. The bigger the risk, the greater the profit.

Adding it to the list

kek.

The ridiculous thing is you would think by now everyone in proximity to the clintons would have their heads on a constant swivel and not be so easily snuck up on..

what if Holla Forums came up with a plan to lure them to attack someone who wouldnt be so easily assassinated because 'we have information on them and need to talk to Trey Gowdy immediately'

Archive.is refuses to archive the page for some reason. Never seen that happen before. Weird. Here's a screenshot of the article, anyway.

Because they are afraid that they will be killed just like them. Any sane people wouldn't want to work or associate with the Clinton family. Have a look at the poster's picture.

this is so fucking fake what the fuck is wrong with you faggots this smells like gefilte fish from 600 miles away

come back with a real news source

Huh, can't save the image. Can't even expand it due to "errors" that happened after I expanded it, realized it wasn't legible and then tried to click the link that would take me to the full size where I was able to enlarge it for about 1.5 seconds before it cut out. Same here

While I don't know the validity of the news source, I wouldn't put it past them. Anyone have more information about this person? Did they actually exist, or is it just actual fake news?

How do people get so prominent in politics with these kinds of methods? I just don't get it. What are the Clinton's a face for that was already hugely powerful before their entry into politics?

so the only infos come from Huma Abedin, the dude's "doctor" and the employee of the funeral company of their choice who filled the right form saying he's been cremated?
and an urn full of warm ashes?
he's not dead, he's either being relocated in a deep underground MKUltra base for a life of hedonistic pleasures because he has a dead-man-switch blackmail on the witch, or he's being reformatted with plastic surgery and new id because his use in his position has ended
they don't get rid so easily of their MKUltra kid who grew up to be useful, they're hard to come by

Which one of those 3 is the most likely to die in a fiery 1-car accident within the next month or so.

For reference, there are congenital anomalies that can cause sudden cardiac death in young people. WPW is probably the most common:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolff–Parkinson–White_syndrome

Marfan syndrome is also relatively common & frequently undiagnosed. It doesn't usually cause heart attacks per se, but can cause young people to have ruptured aortas.
marfan.org/about/body-systems/heart-and-blood-vessels

This is disinfo. Don't spread the lies. Sage for disinformation thread.

Wow, is that the best that shareblue can come up with? You should ask for a raise if they're making you spread this kind of embarrassing nonsense.

Are you new?

youtu.be/nEpcY5JU120?t=1387

Great source, OP.

A bit young for that. Might be a case of Clinton-Related Sudden Death Syndrome instead.

I was going to say this very thing. I mean, the Clintons must throw around A LOT of money in order to get people on board nowadays. Military contractors in Iraq/Afghanistan have a higher survival rate FFS.

They do when they reach their 30's. Also from the article it looks like he was at Clinton's house so of course Huma had the keys. Did he live there? Maybe he was Killary's caged slave and she got too rough with him or something. Nothing would surprise me here tbh.

truthorfiction.com/clinton-aide-johnston-wilson-mcgill-dead/

REALLY?!

Has anyone found any information as to whether or not this fucking guy actually existed?

Abedin is a spy user, she let herself in, shit, maybe she was the one that heart-attacked him.

If you're supporting this fake news story then you're spreading disinfo, kike. See the anchor? It's there for a reason.

BTW, if undetected, marfan can certainly kill suddenly, as Flo Hyman found out when her aorta spontaneously dissected at age 31. Even if marfan *is* detected, it requires close monitoring to determine if aortic repair is necessary, with interventions often in the early 30's age range.
scientificamerican.com/article/sudden-death-what-is-marfan-s-syndrome/

But go ahead and shame our Fuhrer by using Holla Forums as a platform to spread fake news. Promoting this fake story detracts credibility from the real stories of those who have been murdered by the Clintons.

Heart attack at 34 and mod anchored this?!

He was so depressed that drumpf stole Hilldogs destiny that he made his own heart fail. Complete coincidence that it was days before having to apear before Gowdy.

Here are 4 posts from various sources linking Hillary Clinton the the OTO Satanic pedophile "religion" of child rape and boy murder

informationliberation.com/?id=55787

veteranstoday.com/2016/11/06/hillary-is-campaigning-with-aleister-crowley-devotee-jay-z/

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2312632/Introducing-Satanic-sex-cult-thats-snaring-stars-Peaches-Geldof.html

frequencyoftheunknown.com/2016/11/04/so-whats-the-deal-with-spirit-cooking/

Now see the OTO Child sex pedophile cult has the power to jail people without ever going into a court room for "religious vilification" about their prophet Alister Crowley who writes poetry about raping young boys - interview with Jim Fetzer PhD 911scholars.org

johnsunol.blogspot.com/2017/04/censorship-repost-x4-act-human-rights.html
johnsunol.blogspot.com/2017/04/last-vid-jim-fetzer-phd-luke-mckee.html
More stuff on Hillary's pedo connections to the
OTO cult first published during the election campaign:
johnsunol.blogspot.com/2017/04/censorship-repost-x3-dark-satanic-bigay.html