Someone has to say it

If you can only relate to a character that's the same race, gender, and/or sexual orientation you. Then the problem is with you, and not character or the people that made it.

archive.fo/3RV7V

Attached: nttbs.png (829x645, 466.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gosimple.neocities.org/fake_nerds.html
archive.today/VcHn1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No shit.

This whole representation thing just kind of boggles me. When I was a kid, I never looked for things that had characters that were like me, I looked for stuff that had stories or concepts I found enjoyable. I never turned off Ninja Turtles because I wasn't a giant turtle, or Sailor Moon because I wasn't a Japanese school girl. Then again, I was always taught that entertainment is nothing more than that, and you shouldn't look to it for validation or guidance.

ok :^)

As non-existent as 'the (insert fetish here) community'.
If you meet someone who goes around saying "I like this piece of media, I'm such a huge nerrrrd" please slap them. Every person I've met that makes this claim is a vapid bugman working a dead-end 9 to 5 job every day just to blow their money on the next Disney franchise product. They are part of the problem and should be bullied. Yes I'm mad.

Attached: 8a56d32d10224f53670bb35f56cc9b49031f4a2986447634ef62368229835488.jpg (449x537, 64.69K)

Easy there bub let's not give the morons that write articles like that ammo to use to push for more representation crap.

That's right, you subhuman goys.

Attached: jewnose.png (317x293, 37.51K)

There's a difference between a character that happens to be black or female or whatever, and a character built around being black or female or whatever.

Nobody had a problem with black guys or women in media before because they were good character, not just representatives of whatever minority. But now their entire character is built around it. But the worst is when they "diversify" pre existing characters. For what purpose? Why not make new ones?

As the article indicates, the shit-stirrers will call for more representation regardless of what is or is not done. The author condemns the pace at which Marvel is switching the focus away from whites, rather than celebrating the steps taken so far, and condemns them for not casting every minority under the rainbow. It will never be enough, so tip-toeing around the subject will not help us.
is this some ebin new bot, or a (1) and done bait post?
Danielle Hillborn you should be studying rather than posting your articles on the evil h8chan to quote mine and beg for oppression bucks.

Because you don't look at characters and see nothing but a bunch of skin colors/sexualities, like the WASSIST libtards do.

Hey Holla Forums

You have confused Geek/Nerd culture with the Fake Nerd phenomenon. Read more here:

gosimple.neocities.org/fake_nerds.html

No user, im not going to read your shitty article nor click it, go shill somewhere else.

Attached: 1430373489155-0.png (555x589, 36.37K)

There isn't a "Geek/Nerd Culture"
I like comics, cartoons, and rare films, tv, vidya, music, also animu and mangu and such, at some degree these all can be considered geek/nerdy. But I don't like children's card games, tabletops, or bitching against SJWs/Kikes beyond the lulz it may give and there's a lot of people just in this site that may feel similar regarding an arrangement of the previous, there isn't an unified geek culture, just many subcultures of weird isolated likes.

Not mine, but found. Here's an archive link anyway

archive.today/VcHn1

user you're replying to bait and this isn't your personal blog, your personal tastes are irreverent on a board solely dedicated to comics and cartoons.

Nice backpedaling kid, still not going to read it.

Dude, I didn't write this, but it's well recieved and has been linked other places. It's just a short comment on the author meeting "Fake Nerds" for the first time at his university, and he's shouting "Be a nerd, but don't be a faggot" and giving suggeestions on how not to do it

Oh well. To each his own