Effects of modern "educational" institutions

ITT we gather memeable (like pics related) and more detailed evidence (like screencapped posts, writings) against the indoctrination centers of the modern world.
Let's keep shit-posting to a minimum.

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0160289688900293
twitter.com/antesdepoisfede?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not indoctrination, but education related:

Different Black and White intelligence means were found in preschoolers even when controlled for parental education: "The present study explored the nature of differences in performance on the 3rd revision of the Stanford-Binet for groups and white preschoolers matched for parental education in two independent experiments. Large mean differences, favoring the white children, were found in both experiments. In addition, significant race × items interactions at level III, in both experiments, and level III-6, in Experiment 2, indicated that the differences in performance between blacks and whites were much larger on some items relative to others. Results were further examined by contrasting items on which black and white performance was not significantly different with items which showed large significant differences in performance."
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0160289688900293

Some brazilian blog have quite large collection of photos on people before and after "education"

Unfortunately i dont have the link

Just saved pic related from a thread about millennials, it's a good read although there are a few grammatical or spelling errors which should have been fixed

High ranking jews like Soros and Rothchilds have socially engineered higher education programs across the whole world. And where they can't teach, they infiltrate campuses with leftist shit. All to demoralize and subvert.

Correlation is not causation.
The "changes" that happen to young women when they move away to college are pre-existing tendencies which will come out whether she attends college or not.
The liberating factor is distance from friends and family meaning that she can act how she likes without feeling judged or spied on by family.
It will happen whenever she moves away for work or education.
The only way to prevent it is to do a Joseph Fritzl and keep her locked in your cellar forever.
Their programming is complete.
You are 20 years too late to prevent this.

'Murrica is the cradle of degeneracy.

Here. Go troll some "I love science" libcucks with it.

twitter.com/antesdepoisfede?lang=en
Here you go.

Soros is alive and well in Eastern Europe with the exception of Visegrad maybe. They are introducing homosexual families and tolerance pretty actively and trying to shove it in through courts, schemes and NGOs.

Yes, and? Doesn't change the fact that America is the center of liberalism, with Sweden being some oddity.

In what universe? Its far worse in EU countries; anyone with eyes can see that shit.
S'what happens when entire countries become secular

Marx wasn't born in America, user.

What a shame. Hairy asshole Antifa bitch used to look cute and sane. I'm legitimately pissed off seeing this.

Madman detected.

One of my best friends from middle school was a straight-edge Catholic who thought it was rebellious to listen to Nirvana. She was cute too. She's goes to college, and now she's a full-fledged lesbian who blames everything on Cis-Het White males and the fabled patriarchy. It really hurts to see that happen. Haven't spoken to her in close to a year now because she cut out pretty much everyone who isn't non-White, queer, or some combination thereof.

You need to talk to her and show her the error of her ways. It might not be too late to save her.

I'm not a fag or a mud person, so she's cut all contact with me. She's gone, and as much as I dislike it, she deserves the rope as much as anyone else

I think we can at least work to improve things for the coming generations.

That's a good account, and being huehue avoids the "THIS MUST BE SOME RACIST" filter.

Why do some Jews, and seemingly only Jews, get what fucked up explosive hair look? Do they intentionally do it with hair product, or is it just bad genetics?

PLEASE MORE LIKE THE FIRST PICTURE. I think it's the more blatant expose of degeneracy

Nigger, they parrot the exact lines their genderqueer science professors give them. There is an empty vessel effect.

Basically they go to college to get called sluts and whores by a bunch of Jews interpreting Western patriarchy through their Jewish lens and then blame it on their white male peers.

Then without fail check out

No, the US was infected last century. The disease came from certain European countries, and to this day remains in those countries. Most Western European countries, ideologically, are indisputably worse than the general US, outside of a select few major urban centers. Just because we've had the carpet pulled out from under us in regards to immigration, where they snuck in millions of non-whites without our notice, it doesn't mean we're further to the Left. Western Europeans are much farther to the Left than Americans. Their governments are, at their request, also far more restrictive of personal freedoms.

I think that it's more along the lines of what says, in that it is female disposition to degenerate when not shadowed by a male, than simply lapping up what (((they))) preach.

Thanks This is good stuff

We're not experimenting on rats here, faggot. Life changes in a young person's life can change EVERYTHING. That's why being young is so, I don't know, melodramatic…

I should shoot myself for writing that sentance

How about this?

proof that we must just gas the west coast and the northeast

True, pozzed universities are the main factor, but let's not forget to address parenting. I'd bet that most (((liberated))) girls' fathers are cucked beyond belief and never raised them right.