Trump d&c

where were you when cuckpol was successfully divided after Trump blew up some planes in Syria? Right here, I hope.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/21/trump-says-daca-illegals-can-rest-easy/
jpost.
jpost.com/Israel-News/Benjamin-Netanyahu/Netanyahu-I-support-Trumps-decision-to-bomb-Syria-486406
nytimes.com/2017/04/22/us/politics/donald-trump-white-house.html?smid=tw-share&_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=xE0PCEO9NIw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The above two hold true regardless of whether it was or was not a strategy on Trump's part.
Sage for shit thread 1/10 Replied.

The political system is merely a tool to the white man. Once it no longer can be made useful to any of our means then we will destroy what we built and rebuild it again.

During all our lifetimes we will truly be able to glimpse into the awakened white soul, and it will be home.

SAGE

We aren't going to support Greater Israel no matter how you frame it. You can scream "Assad is a muslim" all you want, but that won't make us go along with just whatever.

>and he does it for free

kill youself shill. reported.

im a natsoc. trump is not and never was. doesn't mean i can't support trump on issues i agree with him more than hillary.

problem is with kids who suck meme dicks and then believes that trump is hitler 2.0 but when they see that he clearly isn't, they start to shill how bad he is because they feel deceived. if you are anti-trump because of recent events it just shows that you haven't been long enough here.

This thread seems a little more focused on Trump apologism rather than avoiding D&C tactics. The problem is that there is almost nothing substantial to prove that Trump is a Neo-Cohen Zionist puppet because he has both kept a lot of very important promises he ran his campaign on but has also let a lot of people down. People should be more focused on having actual, quality discussion about what's happening in the Trump administration rather than reply

i guess we're the fake base Bill Mitchell keeps talking about

Can't really get excited about CrackheadCare still fining young people, fake gassing reports, and wasted moabs.

Yes… but I can also imagine how 1930's era Holla Forums would have reacted when the Haavara Agreement was negotiated and the Molotov-von Ribbentrop pact was announced. "How could you, Hitler?! You're nothing more than controlled opposition! I knew it all along!", they would have said.

Completely retarded bullshit, Hitler was an explicit ethno-nationalist who already was dictator at that point in time, and kicking out the Jews was a good thing, no matter how it was done, and not fighting the commies when you're already fighting the French and Brits on another front is logical.

You're a retarded faggot who doesn't know shit about anything and can't make a cogent argument.

In fact, you argue like a kike.

1. Kushner family
2. Roy Cohn was his mentor, the same guy who was prosecuted for organizing high-ranking pedo ring to blackmail politicians
3. Him being a close friend of Netanyahu and campaigning for him in Israel
4. Trump connection to Blackstone Group and long-time friendship with Schwarzman
5. Trump being sued for conspiring with Soros in GM building bankruptcy fraud

That's pretty much enough to conclude he's exactly the same as Clinton.

Notwithstanding your "quality" rebuttal, these were examples of our Fuhrer's government making deals with both jews and commies. The fact that these were rational, pragmatic choices that served longer-term goals is the whole goddamn point.

Holla Forums knee-jerks on everything regarding trump that seems less than total, immediate ideological purity. They would have knee jerked on Hitler too.

>oy vey, if you don't accept my false dichotomy, you're automatically one of the choices in my false dichotomy :^)

Your point is retarded and detached from reality, you literally draw a false dichotomy to try and make your favorite neo-con kikepuppet appear more like a calm diplomatic nationalist.

He is none of those.

Yes expelling the kikes, and stopping the commies from annexing all of Europe, when the Germans are already in a war with two other global superpowers, totally exactly like when Trump bombs Israels enemies, right?

Yes, and being a neo-con puppet who does everything his Jewish overlords tells him s a good long term strategic choice, that will surely help save the white race!

Hi there plebbit, you're obviously new here and one of the things that you obviously have to learn is that we're not all one person, and that we actually have a set of ideals, and that those ideals are not trumpcucking.

No, because Hitlers choices were cool and logical, and did serve his goals, unlike Trumps retarded cucking on all issues.

That's how retarded you are.

Trump administration still hasn't done either of two important things:
1) Speak out against the anti-white racism currently in the law
2) Speak out against white genocide.

He's also repeatedly acknowledge and validated the very networks he calls 'fake news' by responding to their political judgments and not just giving their opinion the cold shoulder.

"We're going to put Israel first!" - Trump

I have yet to see a single shill able to explain how Trump can be simultaneously a jew puppet and also the President with the largest and most persistent and desperate jewish opposition in American history

I'll let you reread my comments more carefully. There is no trumpcucking in my post–you projected 100% of it, while also accusing me of a false dichotomy where there was none. My comments are specifically about Holla Forums, Hitler, and jumping to conclusions about the rationale behind political decisions without knowing the privileged/complete context.

Denying that Holla Forums has a zeitgeist or common tropes, when it's trivially obvious these exist, doesn't help your argument. But by all means continue foaming at the mouth while you attack strawmen, if that's what brings you fulfillment.

go kill yourself

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/21/trump-says-daca-illegals-can-rest-easy/

Trump was /ourguy/ when he was pushing our agenda. tbh the neo-con warning signs were there, we just fell for it.

WEW
E
W

Come back when you actually have any arguments, and not just false dichotomies and lies, you fucking gaynigger.

Because different Jews have different opinions. The average Jew thinks Trump is literally Hitler, like every other dumb lefty. The Jews that more or less control the US, i.e. the zio-lobby, know that Trump is easily manipulatable, and already mostly on their side.

jpost. com/Israel-News/Benjamin-Netanyahu/Netanyahu-I-support-Trumps-decision-to-bomb-Syria-486406

Doubling down on the strawman fallacy isn't a winning strategy. You're the one talking about Trump, remember—not me.

Terms have meanings, user. Perhaps you'll grasp that concept more firmly when you're sober.

The irony is striking.

Yes you are, you're just comparing him to Hitler, which shows how retarded you are.

Good, now you just have to learn what that meaning is user.

Really makes the synapses storm

Yeah, beacause Trump hasn't like caved in on foreign policy and just does neo-con shit, right?
No, the bombing in Syria is exactly the opposite of what the kikes wanted.

Trump's not even racist, he was never /ourguy/ just a goy caught up in everything, maybe like us once upon a time. I still leave out hope if Trump was to get the redpill one day.

Can you imagine what the redpill would do to Donald Trump?

This is true, and is probably the same way the holohoax got sold to the world. It didn't require a massive conspiracy of every European jew communicating in secret to come up with the hoax. Rather, a smaller cabal promulgated it and the other jews, who were kept in the dark, memed it along. It would also explain stupid, impossible, ahistorical shit like the holocoaster, etc… "me too" lies by the rank and file jewry to try to give the semblance of veracity of the hoax by sheer volume.

Typical tricks, Shlomo.

Black or white falacy. Just because some Jews have noticably been against Trump, doesn't mean that a lot aren't for Trump.

Regardless of whether Jews like him or not, he's pulling the zionist line hard.

Make him eat a lead pill, for allowing his children to become kike fuckpuppets.

Fucking wew.

Orange boy has 3 more months to start delivering or I'm working under the assumption he's a turncoat. We voted for Trumps promises, we didn't vote for Trump. At best Trump is Caesar, but he is not our Augustus.

By the way your 0.50 has been deposited

At last I truly see

Hmhmhm

I don't know how you're failing to grasp this point. Whether or not Jews of any kind like Trump, he's serving their interests.

jpost.com/Israel-News/Benjamin-Netanyahu/Netanyahu-I-support-Trumps-decision-to-bomb-Syria-486406
Yeah, they did want him to bomb Syria you fucking retard.

You just tried the "it was true in my own mind" approach for your imaginary claims. Here, of all places? You're getting desperate with these attempts to strawman.

No you fucking inbred niggerkike, he literally compared the Havraa agreement with Trump bombing Syria.

Learn how to read Schlomo.

You might wanna reread what I said after calming down a bit, user. You seem very angry I would too if I was making min wage chained to a basement top kek

It's hopeless arguing with this lot. They're the type of people that will purposfully avoid watching Trump's address to AIPAC because they know it's going to conflict with their views about Trump.

I literally posted a link in my first post ( ) that shows that Trump is not going to deport illegal children. His deportation program is looking almost exactly like Obama's.

WEW
E
W

I remember when Holla Forums would be firmly against Judeo-freemasonic hoaxes like Trump and anons would devote endless hours to unravelling the threads of deception surrounding a ZOG initiated puppet.

Instead now this board is being used to cheer on and champion every kosher clown controlled opposition in world politics.

Holla Forums has supported faggots like Gert Wilders. This board has fallen into "the most right wing guy is ours and we'll treat him as infallable" mindset.

unpaid intern?

Wow, what a shit thread. The saddest part isn't even that you think that you can make any horseshit seem plausible by making an mspaint, but that some marks will fall for it.

If by "he" you are referring to someone else posting in this thread with your ID, then I agree. BTW, we have ID's here. Because "you" made the comparisons between Trump and Hitler, I did not. In desperation, you or "he" then strung them out into ever more elaborate strawmen.

Obama was deporting just as many. Unless he steps it up I dont care

So you'd remove yourself entirely from normie politics to just "wait for Hitler"?

top kek

What is voting for ZOG puppets like trump, Le Pen and Wilders, all three just so happen linked to isreali mossad, if not voting for compromised jewish controlled steam vents, then sitting back and hoping the jewish puppets turn into Hitler

Seriously you kikes are irritating with your piss poor mind-control buzzwords and jewish designed mantras.

One day, Holla Forums may be free from this endless shilling for ZOG

It just seems so strange having to state this simple point on Holla Forums of all places

You're not even making any points anymore, you're just whinging about the way I'm making posts.

No, but so far Trump hasn't been any better than Jeb or Cruz would have been. Sure I'm going to disagree with some politicians on some points, but Trump is basically a democrat he actually was a democrat who's dumb enough to be manipulated by neo-con jews that he's appointed to office

explain how the same zionists that want war somehow made their "puppet" do a meme bombing run with irrelevant damages that justified NOT going to war

WEW
E
W

Yeah that's it, just pretend that you can't read the posts that cause trouble for your arguments, that will surely show me.
Sad.

Yeah, if you repeat it enough, i guess it will become true.

hahah

They convinced him to bomb a foreign, sovereign country, by showing his jewish daughter sad pictures.

That bombing hasn't justified him not going to war. The fact that he can attack a neutral country without congressional approval (the exact same as Obama has been doing) gives him the opportunity to go to war without said congressional approval in the future.

I've gotta check those triple dubs

The election has attracted people from more mainstream right wing currents to Holla Forums who think they they are on good terms here.

Like this person I know IRL (whom I suspect is a malignant narcissist) He is basically a Classical Liberal who loves Milo and uses Holla Forums inspired arguments to denounce le ebil gommunism.

He also believe that he isn't normie just because he knows cuckchan and some of the jargon.

Come on now

Yeah, now is the time to convert them. Those are Holla Forums's arguments and memes.

Yeah, whatever you say rabbi.

You just ignored my point, bitched about me calling Ivanka jewish, then reiterated your point. Tbh there's not much discussion I can have with you if you just keep on ignoring my points.

Crush up that red pill and sprinkle it in their drink user.

What trouble? Your claims are nothing but projection, strawmen, and confused name-calling. Let's take your claim here, for example:
Surely you have no trouble citing the exact quotes where I did that, then. That is presuming "he" wasn't someone in your crew accidentally posting with your ID. Because, again, "you" are the only one making these claims. I'll also have you cite any other exact quote in our exchange where I compared Trump to Hitler. quotes that are only true in your own mind don't count, though

shit on assad while supporting trump

are you shills learning or are you a casual neocon retard?

you have yet to answer the point I posted several posts back

If they had learned anything they would've known that shit wouldn't fly here.

Pretty much.

The fact that you can't counter it, because it's true.

Oh look, you're doing exactly what you're accusing me of. I guess it's true that the kike cries out in pain as he strikes you.

Oh yeah, now you're changing the goalposts, good tactic there rabbi, you fucking faggot.
Pretend that you can't read you stupid niggerfaggot kike.
If you're not going to be honest about the discussion there is no point to discuss anything with you, you jewish inbred retard.

Fuck off

Oh user…

Because the board is and probably always was a steering device. Some of us see it and understand the seemingly infinite (haha) nature of the rabbit hole. You know his greatest trick is convincing people he doesn't exist. Hiding in plain sight.

I called you out and challenged you to provide quotes where I said anything of what you claimed I have said. You realized you couldn't.

It takes gall for you to make that claim, user. You're the only disingenuous one in this discussion.

They aren't really arguments but basically just name calling based on Holla Forums memes.

Eventually they'll be forced to be little cuckbols or acknowledge the Jew problem. There's no alternative being given by the kikes themselves.

Trump Reaches Beyond West Wing for Counsel
[check out all the zionist neo-con kike faces]

nytimes.com/2017/04/22/us/politics/donald-trump-white-house.html?smid=tw-share&_r=0

So did you just deliberately ignore all the fucking responses to OP in this thread? Because they aren't exactly ringing endorsements of Trump in case you hadn't noticed. We voted for what the great pumpkin offered, we don't subscribe to cults of personality. Trump was a gamble, and by the look of things the gamble hasn't paid off. All this means is we proceed to plan B. Don't start giving us shit because we promoted a dark horse candidate offering Nationalism when the alternative was a global witch.

honestly laughing here famalam

Big news, this is huge.

Trump KNOWS - 100% proof - listen to 1:51

youtube.com/watch?v=xE0PCEO9NIw

TRUMP knows

you're ignoring my points then bitching about me not answering some point halfway back through this thread. Nobody is answering you not because of your superior debate skills, but because you come off as a retard.

If you're going to pretend that you can't read then go ahead, you're just making yourself look like a fucking retard.
You stupid gaynigger.

Are any of them on the endless Le Pen threads calling out the kikes pushing their chosen ZOG candidate?

still not seeing you explain how the bombing that lead to the WH declaring no further intervention somehow benefits zionists

Ultimately, name calling is all you have left to support your claims, because you can't cite any quotes. "copying and pasting a quote would fatigue my mouse finger, user, I'm sure you understand." A pathetic end to the froth and vitriol you railed out earlier. Next time, try having a basis for your claims besides your imagination.

Trump is a broken man internally, he has no control over his daughter at a certain age they act independently and there is nothing he can do aside from threatening her by giving barron trump or someone else full ownership of his business.

you need to kill yourself.

Name calling is the only thing that is applicable to you since you refuse to be honest and have a discussion about facts.
You pretend that anything which is inconvenient to you doesn't exist and just keep reiterating the same bullshit, and then you project this on to your enemies.
Exactly like a kike.

You need to kill yourself.

You're not making any points, that's the thing.

That was my point.

thats not the problem at all, the problem is that you're not from here, you're a newfag and a failure for using a cancerous newfag meme, you need to kill yourself immediately for being a pathetic newfag, simple, now fuck off and die.

The Congress approval isn't even the argument here, it's why would a "zionist puppet" do a thing in a way that completely cucks the zionists out from landgrabbing syria

I have been very explicit about wanting to discuss facts, given your claims of what I have said are sheer imagination and/or lies. I said or insinuated nothing of what you claimed, but you projected on a massive scale and tried to blame me for your incessant errors. Very disingenuous.

So, yes, let's discuss facts. Quote where I said the things you claim I said.

You have an alternative to Le Pen? Going to start the civil war early? No? Then shut up, sit down, and stop lecturing us on our supposed missteps if you don't have any solutions.

Under orders to continue huh? Posting the image without even the faintest attempt at a defense? Could you be any more transparent?

Anyone who isn't owned by freemasons and kikes, would at least be a good start

Is "kill yourself" a meme on cuckchan as well? Just checking.

Been here since m00ts cuckening faggot.
Pepe was a new meme at one point, the point of the meme is truth, and you're a newfag shitskin cuckold from HWNDU who needs to be gassed.

Eat my shit you triggered whorechild.

No, because as soon as I bring up something that is a fact and that anyone can check by simply reading the fucking thread, you immediately start trying to either change the subject or pretend that you can't see the fucking posts from earlier in the thread.

Gas yourself you inbred retard.

Shut you faggot.

*up

Pick one faggot

Against?

Le-Pen is kosher nationalist whore, that's the truth, she's not /ourgirl/ you fucking moron.

overwhelming cancer.

there is nothing to pick when you're clearly a newfag.

KYS.

Yeah hey, good argument. You're a towering intellect, really glad to have you on board.

Didn't notice the edit user my bad, kek'd.

WEW.

If you hover over the file name you'll notice a 15939 at the end. Invert this and it will spell Pepsi. This is just an elaborate ad for our tasty and refreshing beverage, Pepsi! Buy now at a store near you.

WEW
That meme is older than the first exodus you fucking newfaggotnigger.
Keep your jimmies rustled.

"nobody" isn't an alternative, retard

lmao you should have applied for a comedian job instead

You've literally got it backwards you complete fucking tard.

Nor is voting for jewry any kind of alternative, Moishe

Le Pen Exposed

This thread is pathetic. Holla Forums is about finding the truth. And as we all know from the kikes you can never hide it! We always find it.
One of the biggest truths we found was (((WHO))) was hiding the truth behid the curtain and the real story of history.

Anyone who tries to subvert that is our enemie.

"if I double down on the accusation of being from tumblr that I got baited into sperging out over maybe it'll stick"

Its just shills fighting shills at this point.

Wouldn't the shills be the ones like (((you))) shilling for and defending obvious jewish freemasonic frauds, just as (((you))) are doing?

The goys would be those calling out your jewish lies.
On Holla Forums the shill would be the one shilling for kikes.

This is the most simple equation, I hope that helps you to understand

Assad is a good guy who never did anything wrong, also invincible.

Yea, im all most waiting for one to go ((( Oy Ve, pol/ is not about finding the truth, thats not for goys. Its about Blindly following your goverment and betters without question)))

Nigger, i never defended anyone.
I just think your an irritating faggot.

Me to user, me to.

Literally these two pics.

I can't believe how many losers sperged their fucking nuts out over Trump in the past month. Sam Hyde, Richard Spencer, Ann Coulter, PJW, all lost their shit and were like "I AM NOW OFFICIALLY OFF THE TRUMP TRAIN"

IT's been THREE MONTHS.

Wait until he starts not deporting dreamers, or no wall progress after 2 years, THEN flip on him.

WTF HE DIDNT DEPORT EVERY NON-ARYAN ON DAY 1, NUKED ISRAEL AND RESURRECTED HITLER ALL WITHIN A WEEK HES LITERALLY BREAKING ALL HIS CAMPAIGN PROMISES
IMPEACH NOW OY VEY

Pathetic. He isn't reforming, that's the problem. He is doing kike things that are in his power, and not doing anti-kike things that he has the power to do. How the fuck are we supposed to be happy? These aren't fucking difficult choices for him, he just went turbokike.

Yes you said that in response to me proving your much vaunted zionist puppet is a fraud, this defending the jewish hoax

Why don;t you like people talking about jewish subversion here on Holla Forums?

He's literally said that he's not going to deport dreamers, and he literally changed his foreign policy by 180 degrees, but don't let that dissuade you, being a lying kikepuppet is totally based after all.

woah, look at all of these epic reddit/CTR memes!

surely I can fit in with these danke memes, Holla Forums will finally accept me!

Are you fucking retarded? That started on day one, it takes 23 seconds to repeal Daca, he's not only not doing that, he's giving them assurances ffs.

Ebin vovs

lmao

How does it feel that I have your jimmies in a vice?

Keep digging

dob geg, newfriend ;)

Daca still up, no reason for it, giving assurances, making it hard to backtrack. I don't think Trump is retarded, so he's fucking compromised, or has changed his mind, both are a disgrace.

;´)

See

WEW.

I suspect there's some very crucial information he possesses that we don't know, at least not yet.

Who's jewing who

see

Yeah, Trump is totally just playing 4dchess, he's always right no matter what he does.
And if you don't think that, then you're a kike shill.

Delicious tumblrcuck tears.

See

please respond!

;^)

See

please respond!

;^)

I wonder if we have a bunker to discuss this. Its obvious we cant do it here.

I have prob used Holla Forums longer than anyone, and i am regretting supporting trump. not that hillary would be any better but, i just feel like a fool.

Sorry for sliding but this is too fun to stop

Better than Hillary

how does it feel to be a newfag?

projecting is not required to see a massive newfag in action.

That's irrelevant, you ask 'who's getting Jewed' and work backwards from that point. The answer is us.
The trolls and shills are literally irrelevant, to the state of affairs in the administration. How could someone on a discord effect what a kike is doing in Washington, or Trumps change of position?

ECKSDEE

Hey rabbi, watcha postin?

What's next?

Is this sudden flurry of meaningless pointless posts designed to stop us speaking about the endless jewish shills pushing for every foul neo-con kike in world politics over the past two years?

you're a samefag sidekick with (13) slurping on newfag status ;)

oh boy, the rendering itself will not pay your bills with the amount you get from shilling this hard.

Vote for the perceived best possible option and continue to spread that red pill and participate however best you can toward the end goal. Can't really wait for the next Hitler at the rate everything is happening but voting as closely to it as you can get is a good start for the time being.

what if I'm not tho

tl;dr

You two fucking retards aren't arguing, either say something or fuck off. You are fucking shills wrecking the board spamming.

if I was samefagging that just means it took you until now to figure it out

maybe if you weren't so predictable your asspain wouldn't be showing.

Yeah, thanks for all your posting kiddo, your assmad sperging has totally proven that you're in fact not a newfag.

Then report me or something, I'm enjoying this.

Did you not see the rest of my posts you double digit IQ motherfucker? What I mean is he's probably being blackmailed or has some inside benefit we're unaware of. Highlight my ID and go look at my posts captain atismo.

This thread is swiftly becoming the height of cancer.