Why is Doug the one cartoon character people always assume will grow up to be a loser...

Why is Doug the one cartoon character people always assume will grow up to be a loser? Besides Mister Dink being a Rapist. Doug being a loser man one of the oldest cartoon memes.

Because his creator is a loser.

Attached: Doug's creator and a furry.jpg (1015x738, 405.27K)

It's not exactly a stretch to connect those dots.

Didn't he own the animation company? Couldn't have been a total loser.

Doug had too much inner monologue and his daydreams were dull.
The movie with the fishcreature was fun though.

Because he radiates classic symptoms of autism and people can pick up on others having it like a gieger counter measures radiation. There's a reason someone drew Doug looking like Chris-chan. Very similar in a lot of aspects. Rewatch an episode and imagine its Chris instead of Doug.

Did he rape her?

Attached: 5070edb8e0e8854d187973ee8c16828cd4d57c5dd0d222d15d9cbaefd4247d79.jpg (1214x619, 110.69K)

He's got a wife and two children. Clearly he's done something right

Even as a kid i seen this guy goes nowhere with his push-over attitude. I would probably would bully the living shit out him if he would be real…

Please somebody post the screencap, you know which one

>>>Holla Forums

Attached: doug.png (1320x1632, 625.69K)

That doesn't automatically disqualify you from being a loser, otherwise every trashy faggot on the planet would be a winner.

Still gets me

This in addition to founding a studio, creating one of Nickleodeon's best loved and high rated cartoon shows and then selling his studio to Disney for megabucks

If Jim Jinkins is a loser then I'd like to see what a winner looks like.

Roger didn’t do anything wrong.

Many thanks. There is no conceivable way someone could reply to a thread any better.

I think you're taking this far too seriously.

Time for Dirty Doug.

Attached: dirty doug 4.jpg (614x785 208.53 KB, 221.36K)

Fin.

Attached: dirty doug 7.jpg (616x784 191.52 KB, 183.33K)

Doug isn't particularly creative, intelligent, athletic, or charismatic so he has lifelong loser written all over him.

Dude, you can still be a pathetic piece of shit and rake in dough.

No but he is optimistic, hopeful, and with a nice sense of decency.

More Doug needed.

Attached: evangeldoug.jpg (502x600 78.83 KB, 44.29K)

Attached: doug.png (1824x2669 249.98 KB, 435.14K)

I honestly feel sorry for his wife. Like, she must know that she was his second choice. This guy was so obsessive about his childhood crush that he sat on his obsession for a decade, and even after realizing that this girl he knew in middle school is a totally different person and married as would be the case with any normal person, he was obsessed enough to make a show that included her so he could fantasize about her some more.
I wonder how quickly he'd drop his wife if the real Patti ever wanted to get with him.

What timeline even is this?

Nah, it was just puppy love, but he had to write something. Maybe on some deep subconscious level like all "traumatic childhood" memories. Traumatic meaning note worthy for his childhood. He may have even over exaggerated it for the sake of story telling, assuming he wasn't a chris-chan. There where other writers right?

Man, I really wouldn't call it puppy love. He remembered this girl so well that he describes instantly forgetting the rest of the night as soon as he found out that she was married. He didn't care about her once he found out she was permanently off the market. He held onto that crush for a decade, and probably past that because of how forlorn he sounded when recalling it.

I'd accept 'puppy love' if it was just the cartoon. But his story of trying to reconnect just feels obsessive to me. I'm not surprised there's autists on this site that shrug it off, but I'm just saying, don't go Elliot Rogers on a chick if your life ends up like this guy.

I wouldn't call it obsession. He did not seek her out, and wasn't keeping tabs on her. I would say him re-living his childhood for the show, probably mentally set him up for that encounter to end badly. She probably should have led with the fact she was married now. Something tells me she probably had a hunch or at least saw a few episodes, and felt a need to act in some way. Cause she's a woman.. It does sound like that relationship was never "resolved", or "opening old wound". With a big helping of "what could have been". Since she "filled out" and isn't a "Flatty" any more.

On the other hand, I think Doug, might have been some mild wish fulfillment. I think Doug got further with "Patti" then Jim did with Patti. I bet a few of the stories in Doug are what he "wished" he did in those situations.

After he found out she was married, was his heart level shattered and did he crash into slumber?

If you've got a happy family and you're raking in dough, what are you losing at exactly?

Individual creations are always better than mainstream corporate crap.

So can we expect this episode in the inevitable Doug relaunch?

Attached: tampon.jpg (400x300, 19.05K)

HAVE ANY OF YOU PLAYED THE FUCKING GBC GAME?

Doesn`t matter how many times I see that posted, it always stings mang. A hell of an wake-up call.

Attached: 1441313065855.png (418x359, 6.4K)

How is it a "wake-up call"? Are you as big of a faggot as he is?

Doug had a video game?

There's millions of losers with families out there.

Because the show sucked, and the loser meme is funny

Because he was a complete faggot that got bent out of shape over the most minute shit. The whole liver and onions episode is a prime example of this.