Guess who's back, back again

Gobby's back, tell a friend.

Oh shit dicklickers, Gobolatula's started a sequel to 'It Hurts!!' called 'Please Forgive Me!!'
Kinda pissed it wasn't 'Cheese forgive me!!' but whatever
Love or hate It Hurts!! this sequel is looking pretty fun. Seems like a series Set after the reality reset with Pasquora as the MC with Tubsy and Allison in High School
Hopefully nothing horrific happens in 95 comics or so!

Attached: pfm001aFINAL2[1].png (2715x3514, 6.77M)

Other urls found in this thread:

gobolatula.com/pfm/
gobolatula.com/pfm/comic/007-time-to-go/
gobolatula.com/pfm/comic/008-tiny-fingers-in-my-glass/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Duming the first few comics to get you going

Attached: pfm001c[1].png (980x1512 660.19 KB, 731.5K)

Attached: pfm005[1].png (980x1512 719.63 KB, 849.06K)

Whoops!
Almost forgot the link. gobolatula.com/pfm/

Literally what?
Looks like it could make an entertaining kid's series, but they've slotted profanity and sexual references in there for no real reason*. That Brit manga lot Sweatdrop Studios did the same.

*-Other than "muh maturity" and "comics ain't just for kids!", obviously.

if you enoy it hurts, never visit gob's twatter
he isn't the worst I've seen but it's disheartening, not that I didn't expect some faggotry while I was reading

Ah, c'mon, surely you remember the It Hurts!! threads.Even if you didn't read them they were usually on the top 3 rows for about 3 months while it ended.
If you don't, you probably won't get the appeal of this new comic, considering it's a direct sequel to It Hurts!!, which I highly recommend you read.
At the moment it looks like it's re-establishing the characters in the new setting, so it's gonna be a bit slow before the plot kicks in.

What do you mean? He usually just talks about the comic, his wife or anime. Pretty standard imo.

Attached: High School will be fun.png (750x845, 216.92K)

Is "It Hurts!!" worth checking out? I figured posting here would be better than making a new thread.

Fuck off Val

yes

The retweets. Mostly muh drumpf niggardry, but also gungrabbing stuff. Only one tranny poz-itive retweet I could find, but that's one too many. The rest just reminds me of tumblr, which I – through circumstances I would rather not explain – am overly familiar with and sensitive to. The stuff he posts himself is fine, I just worry what it means, and I suspect without proof that this has been a gradual change, considering that starting with the predecessor comic to It Hurts, the series became slightly less flippant over time.

Depends on your personal preference, honestly.
Lots of anime references, toilet humour and depression. Story is pretty neat, I won't spoil it but it has a few wild plot twists that mix everything up.
I really like it, hence why I started the thread, but I can understand why some people don't. (Art can be a bit wonky, sometimes LOTS of text, etc.)
Give it a go up until about comic 100 (I know it sounds like a lot but they're mostly really short) and see if you like it.

Glad to see you didn't forget about us, buddy. Wouldn't be the same without you.

Attached: Hot damn nigga.png (1200x1348, 335.82K)

You mean God Dammit! or Erik?
Sweet trips brah

The former, I haven't read the latter.
Thx m8

GD was always a bit of a rushed project. Gob didn't really know what he wanted from it and did it all too quickly (Probably still thinking like the later episodes of Erik). I mean he had a whole time-skip arc that he, to this day, refuses to release as it was so embarrasingly bad.
I wouldn't judge IH off it, rather just think of IH as a reboot of it, but done better.

>not considering it a preceding universe
Pleb.
What I meant was more that GD had more jew jokes :V)

So I thought the ending would be Pasq choosing to never be born in the new universe, and allow Aurora to live in his place. Not Pasq genderbending himself and becoming a tranny.

Was that the end goal the entire time?

You were correct initially: Aurora took his place and his name. The It Hurts Pasq no longer exists.

>prays so hard that the two primordial forces of harmony and chaos grant him a literally perfect tailor made waifu
>drops her in favor of the nerdy girl who sits near him in math
>eventually rewrites all of existence so he no longer exists but his waifu does also probably katie and everybody else who wanted his dick
I mean cripes how big of a cuck can you get pasqualo you whiny shit
again: literally perfect tailor made waifu

I don't know, I think pasq was working with the impression that if he existed, he would be either terribly depressed or causing massive misery (the cataclysm coming from being with his tailor made waifu, him becoming a tyrant for half of the remains of the US, etc) in order to be happy. If fact, it seems implied that it's impossible for him to be happy without someone paying the price. It is a bit of cuck logic, surely, but pasq always has been a bit of a cuck, it's part of his character.

I mean I do think it's a cute idea in a drama sense to make that kind of sacrifice, but the execution is odd, I don't know.

Come on, step it up folks.

Oh shit, he started a new one ?! Thanks for the warning ! It better be good and not make me cry again

Cum in, stomp it down

Buddy did you even read comic #100?
The whole reason he gave up his spot is because they can't exist together in the same universe without causing a huge calamity, so he allowed himself to cease existing so she could have a chance at happiness

gobolatula.com/pfm/comic/007-time-to-go/
New Update

Attached: pfm007[1].png (980x1512, 756.31K)

You forgot one

Attached: pfm006.png (980x1574, 1.67M)

Ah shit my bad!

everyone thinks he ceased to exit
I think they just merged.

Attached: 00bbbecbba26c9c8e7b676b66d7d5903166f7dccec0bce412890b680e65d1f75.gif (1208x860, 1.86M)

Attached: gob.png (779x481, 56.76K)

Not that user, but how do you explain the winter special?

I think that was in Paz' last moments, right before he sacrificed himself.

How could he had sacrificed himself before that happened if it was already at the end of time? If what you say is true, that means pasqualo was reliving the whole thing by self-inserting himself into the new universe before passing it on to aurora.

Yeah I'm thinking that even though Araura took Pasqualo's place in the universe, she's basically filling the "Pasqualo shaped gap". So while she's probably more optimistic and less horribly depressed than Pasqualo was, she appears to have inherited his massive dorkiness.

Also
Oh, you mean like a zombie?

I want to fuck Femsqualo

Attached: 6ee4198f380a26686cba3a69da675742c4f052899802fabfdb6026c56047ebda.png (834x653, 406.04K)

So is this going to take another 100+ episodes before the actual plot gets going? Remind me of this in a year or so, I guess.

I think it was in the "moment" of time being undone as the universe reset and his consciousness focusing on a special day in his life (idealized or wishful or not) before his existence ceased. Look, it doesn't have to make sense, it was a sweet moment.

I kind of get the impression that if there is a plot it won't be nearly as crazy as it was in it hurts. The writing so far has been, comparitively, down to earth. I do expect a plot, but don't get your hopes up.

I think she might have gotten his genetics, but defintely his father. Her father is probably just as much of an asshole as before, but if GD is any indication >implying meanigful lore/gd having any real relevance despite a lot of its afterlife stuff being close to the final product, we don't know about the mother, but it's probably Jen and she's probably still a huge fucking weeb. I don't think other than genetics and nurture/environment that Pasq passed on anything to Aurora, but we'll just have to see I guess.

Well I guess after living to the heat death of the universe the boy deserves some rest.

Attached: 8be901514135a4c58e7d8ccb92219598be9461eb9c3a0f0ddcc16852dfd9cdbf.jpg (640x576, 378.49K)

Update
gobolatula.com/pfm/comic/008-tiny-fingers-in-my-glass/

Attached: pfm008d-1[1].png (980x1512 736.3 KB, 505.14K)

Attached: Sorry for...2.png (980x1512 902.24 KB, 679.72K)

Ive been binging It Hurts the last 2 days and Ive gotta say its been a while since this kind of juvenile edgelord humor tickled my funnybone. I rarely come across webcomics that make me laugh my ass off as consistently across hundreds of pages. It also gives me a warm feeling in my stomach because of all the casual intimacy and skinship.

Attached: 4cb96a5d8cfc31dd278d1602fb5782660e158b036176adc5ce6efb69d7fd29fc.png (535x572, 284.28K)

I'm not for a moment that It Hurts!! isn't exactly this, but I think there's something about it that raises it above your typical edgelord humour. Maybe the execution? I don't know.

Its not your typical dark and brooding edge, its a very silly and playful kind of edge.

Had a laugh, I love you user

I think the humor fits because they're actually middle school kids and then Shit getting fucked up makes makes them fall back on their juvenile humor as a coping mechanism. That and it really embraces that and it really just embraces itself.

Looking at OP's thumbnail, I thought it said "Please ! Proceed to next girl"

Aight so now that I finished binging It Hurts, and holy shit the special page that came after the ending hit me like a fucking truck. The ending was bad enough but holy fuck that fucking epilogue. Hit way closer to home than it had any right to.

Attached: 1445283982512.mp4 (426x426, 142.96K)

Not OP but there was an update. Cheers.

Attached: pfm009.png (980x1512, 1.37M)

Neat

…isn't that sort of thing not supposed to happen until comic 100? What's going on here?

Remember this timeline was made by Pasqualo. He probably thought that the idea of dreadbear control being an actual job would be pretty rad.

>Remember this timeline was made by Pasqualo.
Calling it now: Pasqualo probably put something(maybe even a copy of his Machine God self) in this reality to protect Aurora
He'd have to do this if she were to have any choice in her life to protect the her from any butterfly effect shenanigans
i.e. Aurora steps on a butterfly by accident one day and it causes the eruption of a zombie plague Pasqualo never thought up but was possible in this reality
Here we go.

Attached: kuldar-10.jpg (2000x1125, 408.88K)

It was my understanding that P-squaw hand-crafted this entire universe to be exactly as he wanted it to be. Only reason the apocalypse happened in IH was because Pasquallo and Aurora were in the universe at the same time, which is a big no-no. Hell, that was the entire reason he gave up existing - so she could have a life without that shit happening again.

Will see.

>god
>implying he won't be satan

the part I'm focusing on is where P-squil said "She didn't get a choice" in the end. So lets say he create the perfect universe where no apocalypses happen, that could be interpreted as taking away Aurora's choice because her entire life would be planned. but you don't want some random act of God to kill her to early either because then she doesn't get to live at all. Making a guardian to protect her and the collective reality up until she gets to live a full life is probably a good middle ground
but then again Pasqualo is a little bit of a dunce and he might have just winged it

Attached: pfm010-1.png (980x1512, 2.49M)

>that could be interpreted as taking away Aurora's choice because her entire life would be planned
>Making a guardian to protect her and the collective reality up until she gets to live a full life is probably a good middle ground

Ah, but wouldn't that also be taking away her free will? It could be argued that any intervention would be a removal of choice, but that's a philosophical debate for another day. I see it as he entirely removed the possibility of apocalypses alltogether without planning out the universe in detail, like cutting off the roots from a potato before you put it in the oven.
Or, maybe Pasqualid is allowing the chaos of the apocalypse to safely leak out over time with things like the dreadbears and pinewolves, instead of bursting out all at once like with the talent show

Attached: Yandere Simulator.png (312x290, 64.97K)

Update… and it's huge!
You guys think the ending of IH!! got gobby used to making big updates? I hope he's not overworking himself.

Attached: pfm011e[1].png (980x1512 833.36 KB, 750.16K)

Nice reactions.

Attached: when you talk about your political views.jpg (593x406 67.45 KB, 84.78K)

well from a pure workload standpoint its not that much considering its all flat colors and a lot of reused shapes, not to mention that his style in general is not exactly the pinnacle of artistic endeavor

That it is

Attached: YOU SO FUCKIN PRECIOUS.png (343x336 72.51 KB, 60.98K)

True, true. Though compared to where he started, it's a heck of a lot more.

Attached: EXPLAIN DONG.png (298x279, 28.59K)

gay(?).