Beat dark souls 3

welp.

People who made dark souls 2 and 3 don't understand what made demon souls and dark souls good.

They are blinded by "hardcore difficulty", and therefore pander to edgy fucktards who know nothing about how good level design is made.

At least bloodborne was great.

'difficulty' comes into play with things like "clearly visible undead humans sticking to walls like spiderman to drop behind and stagger one shot you as you go to pick what turns out to be a pity ember. Which works once if it ever does.

I mean how areas are utterly untextured floating grey blocks, over 30% of the item descriptions are in engrish and are so broken they confuse things like "when" with "what" and the most basic QA shit like "world changes skybox mid story and reveals things hidden in mist are really the same copy pasted jpg floating in the skybox" levels of dropping the ball.

This is a more poorly made product than dark souls 2.

Mass Effect 3 has good gameplay though

Am i on neogaf?

At least it has all its shitty textures in place.

What is saging for?

Actual triggering on Holla Forums, good lord.

I didn't say anything about liking Dark Souls™ 3, you useless contrarian.

I don't know why so many people on Holla Forums rate games like reviewers. Where anything below a 7 means it's actually shit. I don't know why so many can't articulate anything from "shit" and "GOTY".

Mind you this has nothing to do with the quality of DS3 and I didn't think it was fun enough to warrant a NG+ but I thought it was still good on some fronts. I can definitely see why people would dislike it (especially all the bugs). I just think everything is called shit so much to the point that many on Holla Forums have forgotten what a truly shit game looked like.

Because people on Holla Forums are retarded insincere attention whoring simpletons that exclusively think in kneejerking extremist terms and exclusively aim to make threads and posts that get the biggest reaction out of people by being as loud, obnoxious and unreasonable as possible.

Holla Forums is the shitposting equivalent of one giant clickbait article.

No user, it's shit.

no but you implied you like watching other men rape your waifu

You act as if I wouldn't have noticed this dead thread being bumped an entire day later and the only new post is someone calling me a cuck

you have a warped sense of time, then again as a cuck you have a warped sense of everything

Chenfags are the worst of the secondary scum.

Brony-tier levels

I thought that was some type of liquid that would hurt you when I first saw it in game.

except chenposter is doing god's work. let the smug into your heart and you shall see the light

what is this armored core 2?

This, Soulsfags are fucking cancer

It's hilarious how many orange soapstone markings there are there.
It's like the meme area of Dark Souls III.

Neither of you are wrong. This is the first post I've seen on Holla Forums in months that isn't littered with horrific amounts of autism.

2/10 bait made me reply

Are you blind?

No. He was just seeing the future.

A true prophet.

What kind of degenerate hentai is this? Source?

It's good so far. Fuck you and fuck your opinion, OP.

I wish faggots who pick games based on popularity to leave.

I really like it when faggots make threads like these, but never tell us what kind of dreck they like to play because their shit taste would be revealed to all.

The japanese in that picture is either someone sort-of translating from a different language or a phrase so old it could be magical

myself-like sadness 5 8. east long big

私の悲しみはとても大きい - that's what "My sadness is very big" looks like

あなたのために

No, you may not bomb pearl harbour again.

I agree. Dark Souls 3 is fucking garbage. Even the PVP is awful, its nothing but standing behind pontiff all fucking day or standing in that one spot on the castle wall making super funnay meme videos because invasions are such shit thanks to a number of elements from matchmaking to level design being flat out complete and utter shit. Whatever, when the DLC inevitably sucks they'll catch on eventually.

Its also amusing how angry faggots get when you point this out, I'm going to blame stockholm syndrome from DaS2. Chemo to that cancer is BloodBorne lads, get cured.

So it doesn't fucking work and has higher chances to kill you than the cancer it tries to cure?

Subtlety was never the sonygger's strong suit.

Because that's fucking Chinese, you fucking retarded autist, holy shit you are fucking stupid.
Stop trying to show off your lackluster Japanese skills, if you have no idea what you are talking about you fucking idiot.

I hope you piss blood today faggot.

Fox.
Grapes.

Observe how the addict in denial foams at the mouth angrily at things he has never even played after suffering withdrawal pangs for so long.

Next he'll tell me to "git gud".

Never understood those niggers

When is the verticality meme going to die? Verticality is just another way of saying fuck level design just use the same assets to make two or three levels and connect them with ladders.

Talk shit about Dark Souls 2 but at least they added more shit than they recycled.

And there are like 5 armour sets that have DaS1 armets.

i have ps3 and pc, why would I buy a Bloodborne machine?

you can't just call it shit and expect us all to believe you.

reasons. What specifically about it is shit.
And no, you sucking at the game doesn't mean it's shit.

But aren't weeb opinions immediately invalidated on the fact that they're very bitchy, low taste people?

Are you fucking kidding me?

What's everyone's issue with DS3? I thought it was pretty decent. Certainly not on Demon or original Dark levels of quality, but far better than DS2.

I haven't noticed any bosses with the stupid fucking hitboxes like those in 2, anyway.

It's not turned down to minimum, that's what that part looks like.

It looks the same at max you faggot.

It's fairly close to the first bonfire you get to when you leave FS.

I play it at max, I know exactly that area you're taking a picture of. On the high wall of lothric near the first bonfire, and it looks nothing fucking like that. faggots.

Right area, wrong place

Easy to get confused though, with how bland and repetitive all of the areas are

At any rate, that's your only excuse so far for the game being "utter garbage." faked screenshots.

Ya gotta stop being fanny flummoxed about your favorite game being shit, user-kun

I don't give a shit about Dark Souls.

when I see faggots lying to try and spread a false narrative though? That burns me.

go fuck yourself.

It's Chinese you fucking faggot. Do you not know where Japanese kanji come from?

"Near the first bonfire" can mean a lot of places. That area is out of bounds, for one thing. It most certainly does look like that on max settings and the screenshot is not faked.

Sure you don't.

Nice formatting by the way.

You're a long way from home, Reddit.

don't go full retard.

this tbh

Grow up OP.

Holy shit, are you actually autistic?

Why would you buy a ps4 though? Its predicted to have like 4 good games by the end of its generation which is coming sooner than usual.

This is what a real weeaboo looks like.

I didn't even finish it. It was just too fucking boring.

I like that Sony marketers are this obvious.
I can laugh even harder knowing they try this hard.

Depends, all the Japanese devs are finally moving on to PS4.

Personally I left the Western industry behind so a gaming PC is pointless.

Funny story about Pearl Harbour: US generals didn't think Japs could fly planes because of their eyes. They turned out to be wrong.

In the past I would have disagreed with you on technical terms but the more I've reflected on DS3 compared to DS1, it just feels wrong. Like the atmosphere is completely wrong - how is it that DS1 infinity+1 years in the past from DS3 feels more exhausted, aged and apocalyptic than DS3 which should be as close to the very precipice of the heat death of the universe as is possible. DS1 feels like it's at the end of an age, it feels like the old myths have passed and you're left exploring what they've left behind. Similarly in DeS Boletaria feels like a kingdom cut off from the rest of the world, crumbling and going mad, you understand implicitly that the lust for power is corrupting everyone from the lowest city guard to the king himself.

DS2 and DS3 don't feel like the end of an age, DS2 to it's benefit featured the idea of the never ending cycle of rekindling as a major theme of it's plot and the ideas it was trying to communicate to the player - even if it was shit, it was trying to say something smart which is that history repeats itself and somebody will always have to bear the cross of keeping the wheel turning even at their own expense, completely irrelavent to any theme or idea from DS1, but fuck it, at least DS2 tried.

DS3 is worse yet, it's a thematic sequel to DS2, but with none of the attempted creativity of DS2 (which is saying something because DS2 while trying to be creative failed miserably at it in execution), it just repeats the same damned idea, except it puts a DS1 skin over it.

It's insane, playing DS3 made me appreciate DS2 in a way I couldn't until I had DS3 to show me what DS2 did right in failing to emulate it. How can you fuck up that badly that a game I thought was 100% shit is now only 70% shit because I now have an even shittier game to set the lowest standard by.

Kill yourself you fucking weeaboo