REDDIT FORGOES FTC REGULATION WITH UNDISCLOSED AFFILIATE LINKS

oneangrygamer.net/2016/06/reddit-forgoes-ftc-regulation-with-undisclosed-affiliate-links/5444/

ftccomplaintassistant.gov/GettingStarted?NextQID=251&Url=#&panel1-9#crnt

Other urls found in this thread:

oneangrygamer.net/2016/06/reddit-forgoes-ftc-regulation-with-undisclosed-affiliate-links/5444/
reddit.com/r/Holla
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This isn't reddit. Nobody cares.

Would you?

and i thought people like to burn sjw cancer down. I must be in the wrong univers.

check em faggots

Dubs

this is where people come shit on the games that haven't been released yet even though they have no idea whether it is actually good or bad but feel they are allowed to make an educated discussion despite having seen only one trailer

people are tired and don't care as much anymore.

how does the FTC have any sway over reddit?

i know, it is a cancer place, shitting up video games since 2006, so why not report it to FTC for the undisclosed affikiate links shit ?

and you are the president of people, nigger?

>>>/reddit/

So can they shut down reddit with this?

Also,

Hello redditors!

REDDIT THREAD?!

I hate video games and I post here
I think it's an accurate meme

We've come full circle and passed it.

So where did we go??

read the fucking news faggot.

no one cares

I never use the site, so whatever. But at the same time, it makes me wonder if their code that "doesn't affect posts with existing affilate referrals" also get rewritten and they just say it doesn't.

Did anyone test that to see if reddit was replacing their referral with its own?

THIS SHOULD BE IN THE GAMERGATE THREAD

i don't know, let's see what happen when shit hit the fan.

but so far it seems plebbit is raiding hard, even the general gg bread is absolutely derailed as fuck.

Gamergate isn't about video games though.

see

So if we took this jew magic and made it work to the Holla Forums benefit would that mean codemonkey can make money from shitposts?

Check em

Neither is this.

Why did someone make a thread for this when it wasn't needed?

From who, all 2 of its users?

Afraid your favorite site is gonna get shut down.

Back to reddit.

checked.

And yet no one wants to incur FTC fines on Reddit?

The thread is about fucking with Reddit by reporting Reddit to the FTC.

Is Holla Forums getting dramatically dumber lately?
You're in a thread calling to fuck up Reddit whining that the thread is about Reddit
You're claiming to hate Reddit yet you won't lift a finger to fuck up Reddit.
So do you really hate Reddit when you're protecting it by sage bombing a thread about fucking it up?

2 Really autistic people can shitpost a lot of money.

so you took the time to come here and post?

THIS

I honestly cannot tell if we're being raided or if its just summer

I guess this is big enough to hurt SJWs with if we talk about it. Please elaborate.

Wow user you sure are interested in reddit a lot, why don't you go post there if you like talking about it so much?

Fuck off

You're still in this thread. Still defending, so the same goes for you buddy.

come on user, should be obvious, we are getting raided!

Why is this thread still alive

POST FUTA ON MALE ALREADY

I will send a complaint on the off chance it hurts that cancerous place.

Not your personal army faggot

I said the same thing about NU-DOOM and Fallout 4 at the time, and look how that turned out.
I wasted 60$ on a shit RPG.

what is happening? They even don't know who 'one angry gamer' is? The fuck!? Raid confirmed!

[Thread : Let's fuck up Reddit by reporting it to FTC]

I guess if this is Holla Forums now we can forget ever doing more Boston Salt Party raids.

post spyrodia please

I SEE YOUR FUD AND RAISE YOU A COUNTER-SAGE

This.

I hate SJWs as much as the next guy, but for fuck's sake the game's not even out yet and tbh the trailer looks great. Maybe if you stopped doing the opposite of SJWs out of spite for one fucking second you'd be able to enjoy video games again.

Seriously grow the fuck up.

Wasn't Boston Salt Party specifically about a video game? Or am I wrong.

DO I HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING MANUALLY

go fuck yourself

The boston salt party was at least about videogames faggot.

Archive anytime nigger.

this entire thread made me lose the sliver of hope i didnt realize i had.
fuck chans are dead as shit

holy shit, the salt won't end. Sorry plebbit cucks.

bumping for great justice, I did my part.

Have you?

It's ok OP you can stop pretending now.

pretending what?

It's funny, those blatant halfchan meme threads like that dreadlocks nigger and half A press get free rides but God forbid you post something that mean to hurt reddit.

Don't you guys have filename threads to participate in?

This reminds me a lot of the shilling I encountered during the exodus.
Its off topic user
Why do you care about reddit
Downvote with sage

I'm pretty sure its underage summer fags.

what the hell is this? Is this bait to make Holla Forums hate gamergate? Or are you really this retarded, OP?

I report the nigger thread and filename threads too.

explain how this would make anyone hate gamergate?
What the fuck, laughing at reddit has been a fucking tradition, the threads with the asian bitch were posted here too.

What next? Don't make at thread about Gawker because unless you are specifically talking about Kotaku its off topic?

Reported :^)

Seriously faggot lurk moar you stick out like a sore thumb

EVEN SEEING THE WORD REDDIT OR THAT FUCKING ALIEN THING FILLS ME WITH RAGE

He probably means g*merg*te people.

VIDEO GAMES

use this rage and report the plebbit cancer to the ftc

everything you need is in the op

If you dislike those does that mean you dislike a great chunk of this board?

I can't because I'm not an American citizen. I was interested in watching chaos in motion, but it looks like the golden days of Holla Forums are far behind us, and the most we can muster is "not vidya" "sage" "why isn't this deleted" and "mods mods mods."

I remember some fags made a board called "strict vidya" because they couldn't handle this Holla Forums which has some non-vidya topics on it. Seeing the same "strict vidya" arguments again is proof that there's a fuckload of new in here.

Well at least you understand a bit.

Triggered isn't the word I'd use.

You can fuck right off.>>9778682

Holla Forums shouldn't have mods, if you disagree you're a rulecuck

I'll filter you mate.

Hey there /int/

Halfchan cancer is still cancer, they are not part of any anonymous imageboard community because they are not anonymous

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU FAGGOTS DO THIS? NOT NOW.

are these newfags plebbit dickheads aware that they bump?

i didn't thought it would escalate so quickly.

This thread is pretty crazy.

Do it fag

posted the wrong pic

this is a reddit thread, what better thread to shit post in? How is anything in this thread even remotely important?

you're bumping the thread faggot

how about MARK sticky this bread?

bumping to help accumulate more delicious newfag salt

Counter-sage!

Sticky and make it a cycling thread.

KNOW DESPAIR

how many plebbits will it hurt?

End my life.

Yeah I guarantee its ded now.
Any board must balance the off topic with the on topic.
What would of old /tg/ been if they were kept to a strictly regulated discussion?

THIS PLEASE DO MARK STICKY THIS SHIT, STICKY IT RIGHT IN BETWEEN MY UN STICKIED BUNS

A spin-off of the Boston Salt Party? Sign me up

You must be really new if you thought this would bother anyone.

It only raises questions about the intent of the shit sub.

you'll never take me alive!

OMG guize look at this thunderf00t video, isn't he cool and reasonable?

Share it on facebook!

How the hell would I know? Seriously though, with the way that the faggotry and authoritarian fucktards are trying to take over Holla Forums, it just feels like shit is slowly becoming what everyone "absolutely hates."

CAN'T TALK ABOUT THAT, THAT'S NOT A GAME I LIKE. CAN'T TALK ABOUT THAT, THAT'S NOT A SITE I LIKE. WHO CARES. MODS MODS MODS.

Not allowed to discuss anything without autismo mcqueaf showing up and sperging out because you didn't make another "AT LEAST YOU'RE NOT ANTHONY BURCH/JAKE RAPP" thread. Reddit has been driving the SJW push on video games, this seems pretty relevant a topic to push back and get them slapped with a huge fine they can't pay.

it'd only trigger newfags/summerfags probably.

That's right brother!

Fuck the authoritarians, come submit this to our hub and don't forget to upvote!

reddit.com/r/Holla Forums/

We redditors are in charge now!

Reddit are the most authoritarian site on the internet, don't even.

This really is pointless when anyone can just filter you.

AHAHAHAHAHA FAGGGG

2nd most authoritarian site.
You have to remember Tumblr still exists.

friendly reminder

Reddit is cancer, the tumor of video games!

They have undisclosed affiliate links

FTC doesn't like undiscloused affiliate links

This

But newfags and this fucking dubs autist who jerk off wishing they could be the mods can't fucking stand anyone disagreeing.

Which is probably why you thought it would trigger anyone.
You thought it shocking while anyone here has seen worse, especially those who posted on Holla Forums in 2007 with Holla Forums cross posting.

Why are you in this thread trying so hard for something to not be discussed?

Why does summer have to happen?

I don't user? Because the school computer keeps your from coming here?

Meant for

I try to forget it does. Where does twitter fit in? That fucking block wall and now they have this thing where you can make it so people can only reply or retweet your tweets if you're a confirmed subscriber, etc… It's all retarded.

Facefuck, Twatter, Plebbit, Dumblr, Jewtube…

All the social media sites have gone so fucking fullblown SJW and I just wonder, will people ever get their voice back?

yeahr, i'm sure, just summerfags, almost every new bread looks like this one

k
e
k

I want Reddit and its Sequel to leave

You don't seem to understand

This isn't spamming, flooding, raiding, or botting. This is a motion to report Reddit to the proper authority so that action is taken. A raid is shit like DDOSing, or Habbo Hoteling, which is ILLEGAL. This is NOT illegal. There's no legal repercussions for using a form to report a website to the authorities. They got us removed from Jewgle, they love to taunt and mock and say nasty shit about us and still people on 4chan, why not take the wind out of their sales (heheheh) for a change?

Its amazing the censorship that now exists almost everywhere.
During the GG shit it was like the NWO waved their wand and swept that shit under the rug.
Ironically it was the SJW that kept that shit going for so long.

Fuck I was listening to the radio and they had some woman discussing her new show "how the internet ruined my life" the show is no longer on Air I believe.
They were still talking about GG, they had fucking WU on the show.

Which is what the hotpocketeers were using as an excuse to ban people during the exodus.
Which is why people were being banned for calling people nigger.

During all of this were faggots like yourself trying to play yourself off as long time posters despite not understanding what's wrong about banning people for the use of nigger on 4chaim.

You are so out of your fucking depth faggot.
Its like summer has singlehandedly coalesced into a single post.

Maybe it isn't reddit, maybe the userbase has gone to such shit that faggots like this user are going and taking their material to pass it off as something that belongs here.

nice try reddit, now fuck off nigger.

Nah, this is nuking a shithole. I'm no personal army but I'll be a mercenary paid in keks.

Probably not and never, but hey! Atleast we have each other! RIGHT?

this
THIS
THIS
this
this

Keep this in the GamerGate thread.