Identify antifa thug

there is a guy here with a maga shield and helmet, antifa pulled him behind the black block and savagely beat him and a black guy with blue gloves stole his helmet then wore it and taunted us shouting "thanks for the helmet" I know absolutely nothing about 4chan, but I want this guy identified and I don't know how. the same guy almost attacked a disabled war vet
youtube.com/watch?v=gFlmUj2SnXI
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZHV44cVEb0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZlV9C36zPAk&t=46s
watch the third vid and you will understand why he needs to be caught

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZlV9C36zPAk
pad.riseup.net/p/bikelockscum
pastebin.com/TbzQwSqi
imgur.com/a/SwkUJ
imgur.com/a/le3cQ
imgur.com/a/XOLRR
youtube.com/watch?v=M-rfjbjl4vc
youtu.be/M-rfjbjl4vc
youtu.be/aSckiLpnwKQ?t=2m26s
youtube.com/watch?v=JjW2hlXkgAM
darktriadman.com/2017/04/24/eric-clanton-sighted-in-santa-cruz/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Low energy.
Childish scribbles.
If you don't care enough to properly annotate the pictures, why should we care enough to help you?
Also
Sage.

I'm learning as I go, sorry it's not neat but I'm teaching myself how to do this because this guy needs to be exposed

What do you mean "help you" you fucking retard? Identifying antifa scum isn't about helping the guy who made the post.

I watched the video, 10 seconds before he got splashed with water, he threatened to shoot the guy in the head.
Talk shit, get hit.

You make your 4shit status so easy to see.

you need a pepsi

Do you need a fucking excuse to dox an antifa nigger? Get your shit together user

I'm just not feeling it.
They had the means to punish him right there and then but pussied out with chest-puffing.
It's stupid to threaten to shoot people in the head, he's lucky he only got splashed with water.

the guy was pissed because they were basically picking on him, earlier the black guy stole a guys helmet, then hid while a bunch of his buddies took the guy down, then gleefully joined in beating a defenseless guy.

Fuck this shit. Stuff like this never happens in Texas because antifa faggots would end up with extra air holes.

Just wait, those idiots are bound to pop up in Texas too.

commiefornia's been disarmed, thugs get away with shit

I went to a Trump rally, didn't make it in the door because the line was too long, and supposedly there were protesters there, but like less than a dozen, and about 20,000 people lined up to get into a venue that held 5,000.

4chan is obviously the superior site, I'm not sure why that angers you so much. Tbh, I rarely come to either of these shitholes, though.

I mean, if they are done with Berkeley they'll move on to make a mess elsewhere, especially in Texas where people are not so kind against them. They'll suffer causalities easier so they can weep and cry how oppressed they are tricking people into believing that they are the good guys. They did this in 70's and 80's too, it aint new.

It has more users but the quality suffers overall, they are quicker of shit but at the same time a confusing mess. Especially 4/pol/ which is being converted into a commie shithole slowly.

Can you explain why the brown beaner boy holding the truncheon tells the vocal antifa that "we're both on the same side here" and why they seem to be wearing anti-capitalist shirts etc?

Godlike levels of projection.

Use the fucking text-writing tool if you can't form nice letters. It looks like a big A in the fucking toolbar.

They're not leaving Berkley. The fucking mayor has their back.

Do people have no legal right to defend themselves in Berkley? Can you just bring a shotgun to one of these things and start blasting when they get rowdy?

Of course not, it's cucked as fuck. Cops are cucked, teachers are cucked, kids are cucked.

In which vid? i was actually at Berkeley so i might know

youtube.com/watch?v=ZlV9C36zPAk

no i can't, didn't hear that but it looks like he was on our side (american flag hat)

kek

bump

Lets figure out who this fucker is.

here is beanie fag and the guy that kicks the person on the floor

Form lines. Hold lines. Do not break lines. Do not run into crowds alone. Do not do ANYTHING alone. Move in formation. Do not break formation. Do not break your fucking lines.

Why didn't someone clock him for all the people he hurt?

harry potter predicted this

Videos:
pad.riseup.net/p/bikelockscum
pastebin.com/TbzQwSqi

First gallery: imgur.com/a/SwkUJ (older)
Second gallery: imgur.com/a/le3cQ (newer)

Gallery of undeniable evidence: imgur.com/a/XOLRR

Here is link to video heli video 1:30 hour:
youtube.com/watch?v=M-rfjbjl4vc

Here is another video where one guy explains how and where all the clashes happened and how antifa moved:
youtu.be/M-rfjbjl4vc

That guy with dream catcher was seen next to bike lock guy too.

But at one occasion I have seen him releasing on of freedom speech protestors, so he is good sport. From footage I have sen of him he doesnt seem problematic.
Here:
youtu.be/aSckiLpnwKQ?t=2m26s

source of right screenshot
youtube.com/watch?v=JjW2hlXkgAM

Can we train our frontline fighters to identify handlers?

There is no way they're not directly related to each other, beyond being antifa goons. They're definitely coordinating. I bet they have the same funding source.

here is some conspiracy theory for you, whats in this guarded PA cart?

When some people were watching helicopter footage and behaviour of AntiFa they noticed interesting things that happened, right before AntiFa left police guarded area and decided to move to the flank, where fights without police presence were possible. There was mysterious white van that came and left the area. A group of cyclists appears that are guarding something that looks like ch+art with PA (speakers, mixtable, batteries). Same group of cyclists then starts signalling to main crowd that its time to move. And whole AntiFa group starts following them and leave the area in less than 5 minutes.
Both groups move to new "front line" on the flank of the park and police just stay in now emptied area of the park.
Soon after that those fights near parked cars started.

What is strange is how protective AntiFas were about that PA cart. Cart is surrounded with bicyclists at all times. They guard it like professional security guards high risk targets. Some people were speculating that reason for this is not because they are in fear of costly speakers but because they stash pyrotechnics, smoke grenades and possibly other dangerous objects there.

There is possibility they are guarding it just because it is costly and easy to damage. Which is according to Occam razor more believable theory. Still that thing is perfect for hiding few things they dont want cops find on their bodies.

Here is link to video (timestamps are visible on screenshots): youtube.com/watch?v=M-rfjbjl4vc
Here is another video where one guy explains how and where all the clashes happened and how antifa moved: youtu.be/M-rfjbjl4vc

everybody spread this shit around

looks like eric was not arrested
darktriadman.com/2017/04/24/eric-clanton-sighted-in-santa-cruz/