South Africa: The white man remains enemy number one

EFF: No white man came here with the land.

>“All the beautiful buildings in this country were built by black people without being paid. It also belongs to us. We are going to take the land with everything in it whether they (white people) like it or not.”

>“But Zuma is not our enemy. Zuma stands between us and our enemy, the white man.”

>“It is the white man who killed Solomon Mahlangu, and although we must focus on reconciliation, we cannot be friends with white people.”

>He said white people should stop crying because black people are the actual victims.

>“No white man came here with the land.”

archive.is/P0AKY

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/jblBi
youtube.com/watch?v=Qu8RJxtRUO0
zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-04/white-south-africans-are-preparing-slaughter-and-removal-all-whites-within-five-year
youtu.be/K9zmiF810rw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WE

WUZ

South Africa has always interested me. You got the intelligent nogs that know enough to understand that the white man brought with them culture and technology. Basically when you let the white man have control things are good and it builds a better life for everyone. Then you got the monkeys that are all 'booga booga, wez gotz to take dis shit back from whitey', and will murder and steal land then wonder why they are all starving to death and shitting in a trash bag. I mean have these assholes aren't even from the region. They are just savana niggers that wandered in when there was free shit being given away. South Africa, the future of America if people aren't careful.

Honorable members, please!

FTFY

The white man taking his land is their punishment for killing the cave men who roamed Pangaea.

South Africa was mostly vacant and too close to Antarctica for blacks without clothing to live near (can get around freezing during winter nights).

Does it still get below freezing there? If so, should the Boers feel as if they're going to lose (or just as a tactic) they can destroy all heaters/electrical grid related things such that, come winter and no white man, they freeze to death. The only exception would be if foreign intervention occurs, but then they'd be subject to the foreign power.

What makes it so funny when niggers do the whole "We waz kangz" is that they were all basically living in jungle fighting the other apes for fruit and shit before the white man came in and give everything to them on a silver platter. As S. Africa descends into chaos you have niggers burning books at the university and nigger bitches actually rejecting "white science" in favor of "ooga booga" style witchcraft.

This shit is already happening in Europe. Those genetic abominations are converting everything to a landfill, then move on to the next area, like a fucking plague.

They get gibsmedats and everything needed to live a decent life, yet they always manage to destroy everything. Then they blame everybody else and invent kooky theories to make themselves feel better about being such a shit race.

This julius malema has a documentary coming out, on al jazeera of course.
48 mins of gibsmedat ebil huwite man probably, but could be good for context.
archive.is/jblBi

I think I read somewhere that all together, Whites in South Africa could (currently) field an army of around 20,000 young men in the event of a racial civil war.

If that is true, they might be able to hold onto some amount of land. Unfortunately Whites are spread out over a large area of non-contiguous land and of course would be facing hundreds of thousands of Blacks. However, you can accomplish a lot with 20,000 men.

SA whites best start believing in Siener Van Rensburg and the Imperial Germans sonny.

If it's just Boers v. them it's fine (see Rhodesia(?)) the issue is the foreign media going: "muh genocide", "muh racists", "literally Hitler".

I live in Japan, and you got people trying to push immigration of everyone other than white people. They are starting to push the whole blacked shit here as well. Let's be honest, the yids are trying to eliminate any culture outside of theirs and especially destroy any society potentially sympathetic to the white man.

Yet no buildings like this were ever built by africans before the white man came along
Why is that I wonder?

How are the white South Africans organized? What is the possibility of them starting their own country in the West Cape as the country collapses?

There's a community that wants to be white-only

Even have people who voted to end Apartheid also coming in so they can vote to allow black people to moving in later.

Why not pull a Singapore and make Cape Town independent.

pic related.

You niggers didn't build shit and it was barren land you stupid bantu subhuman savages were never there to begin with. Meanwhile you stupid niggers call on "black" solidarity but are genociding the Khoi and San while whites are the only ones protecting them. Fuck you stupid niggers go back to Central Africa.

And now you understand why it's stupid to get in the middle of nigger shit, just kill them all.

Image 4 always makes me angry. Rats should be higher on the food chain.

None of these blacks wouldn't be in South Africa in the first place if it weren't for the whites and the jobs they provided for their descendants.

Because they let blacks come in from all over Africa and run over their contry right.

The blacks are like the Asians who now live in Hawaii who complain about European Americans. If it weren't for the Plantations that provided work for their grandparents, the Asians wouldn't be in Hawaii in the first place.

Maybe its time to put blacks into reservations.

The only problem I have with this is that when everything inevitably crumbles without whites holding it together, the animals won't even notice. Niggers are allergic to anything other than mud huts and rape. It was a mistake to do anything other than exterminate them, the way we exterminate mosquitoes.

20,000 armed and grouped whites will hold back any nog army in ground warfare. If the kikes send in air support for the monkeys (which is likely) it will change the game if the whites do not own anti air missles which i assume they do not. It should be a fairly one sided fight with white victory if they are smart and no yid interferance or no backing from other countries for the master race.

ZIMBABWE

Rhodesia is the future of all of the west.

There will never be a point where the anti-whites will say "okay, we're equal now". Whites will always be their enemy. They will always have to atone for original sin. They don't want equality of opportunity, they want retaliation against whites because of their perceived evils.

What kind of morality only judges people based on the "bad" they've done without any of the good? This is ALL popular thought about whites today. Blacks don't thank whites for the good their ancestors have done, they only care about the bad and they only want revenge.

It's just baffling that niggers think they can achieve anything other than destruction.

I think it's even more then half user. Supposedly South Africa was near empty when Europeans colonized it. Africans from all over were drawn there after they heard of the porcelain chairs and sky houses being built

5 million whites vs 40 million blacks. That's the situation white South Africans are facing. The EFF have already stated that they will basically genocide the whites. It's gonna happen soon.

Fun fact: as a white in SA, you're statistically more likely to be hurt or killed than a soldier serving in Iraq and Afghanistan. 100% serious.

If you want to know just how bad the situation is, look up Suidlanders and Simon Roche. He had a recent interview with Red Ice which is more than worth watching.

t. white South African.

Near empty is right. There was perhaps only 1000 or so.

There are 40 million blacks. The EFF have already stated we will be killed off in the future. Right now, we whites are gathering resources for survival and emergency. We may have to flee The cities in the future. You won't hear about this through the media. No one cares about us. The left want us to be enslaved by niggers.

Everyone, please

Watch this video to learn the suppressed truth about the situation here in SA. We need your support. Our situation is dire.

What the fuck do you want me to do? user, you need to fortify and band together there is no "no" in this, it doesn't fucking matter whether you're doomed or not by not even fighting you're going to die 100% instead of 99%. Niggers are niggers, you need to take advantage of that and use chemical weapons to kill every single one of them. At night you will airtight seal a building and gas the Niggers inside like a full pesticide murder fucking all of them, if you can't do that then you encircle them with fire and burn them alive instead. Bombs, traps, become guerrilla fighters and never, ever, live alone isolated with your own family you band together. For weapons you make your own there is tons of shit online in how to make guns and other weapons, that is what you will use. Stop begging anonymous users who can, at best, prevent the USA from stepping in and murdering you all when the Niggers can't succeed. And start killing every single one that comes at you, if they swarm you pretty much scorch earth and retreat while bombarding their numbers with chemical weapons and fire.

While you're at it steal their own guns and vehicles.

That's unrealistic. You have no clue about the reality of this situation.

5 whites can shanghai an entire building's worth of niggers without waking them up at night into a building, seal it, and then burn it to the ground in a day. You know fuck all about manpower and labor or anything else. Go to /k/ and actually learn a thing or two about war, The vast majority of those Niggers are going to sit their ass where they are and only come when food runs out and most will die before they even get there, all 40 million of them descending upon you at once however is equally unrealistic and is absolutely retarded. Trapping the entirety of geography around you is feasible but requires manpower which you better start as soon as possible, making guns is doable even shit tier guns and it's the bullets which would be where your supply would be a problem. Stealing vehicles is not only doable but Nigger logic is so terrible the only way you'd fail at it is because of a race traitor amongst your ranks.

Either you fight, or you die. Since you convinced yourself it's impossible you've already built your own grave.

Never said impossible.
Also

We've already got a survival plan though. We're here to fight

Well, that settles it.

Christ, these niggers in 2017 are more pathetic and helpless than Europeans immediately after the collapse of the Roman empire. How the fuck can people say we're the same? I don't understand it.

So we're all in agreement that when we reclaim the West fully, white South Africans get asylum/default citizenship right?

To survive against niggers just move away and take all the farmlands. Niggers can't feed themselves without gibmes so they'll resort back to pre-white era. Now the biggest problem I see in SA is when SHTF the UN steps in and starts helping the black population while leaving out the whites.

Deny entry to any leftist. Murder them if necessary. White leftists must be killed.

Their leadership sure, but your average cuck will bend to societal norms. They're cowardly and will do as they're told when the tune of the propaganda has been changed to our liking. There's no need to kill anyone other than the fringe and the elite.

We can't be sure of this, and SA anons shouldn't have to trust a traitor just because they are white. They may be "white", but they're mentality is one of a kike servant. Kill them all on sight, and let the traitors lie in the bed they made. Even one traitor is dangerous to the society.

The blacks are generally much younger than the whites, too.

The vast majority of South African blacks are descended from slaves brought in from West Africa, just like in the Americas. There was essentially no native population.

But wait.. Isn't the EFF a Marxist organization? I thought Marxists were for the abolition of borders and Nationalism and for minority rights and integration?

Biggest understatement I have read all day, user. It was almost entirely empty. But when white people create a successful welfare state niggers and other undesirables from the world just have to flock to it. Now it's conveniently "their" land.
I think we are pretty close. White babies became a minority in their generation in 2014. You see how many non-whites blame whites for all of their problems? What do you think is going to happen once we are outnumbered.

Yeah, well killing them all is simply not feasible, not to mention it's evil as hell.

Are you fucking kidding me?

Clearly, whitey's to blame.

There's no reason not to do this now. White South African farmer immigrants are literally refugees by any but the (((official))) definition. The time we reclaim the West fully will be too late for the Boers. Seriously. I follow this one Boer bloke on Shitter twitter.com/johanvanwyk999 and every day I see 2-3 pieces of news about Whites being killed exclusively for racial reasons or niggers advocating for killing Whites on social media. There's no waiting time for people like this.

We can tell.

Well, they'r still hunter gatherer in mentality, stone age people living in the modern day.

So I don't understand user, is this bait or are you actually fucking retarded?

Your life is too happy I C

no really, kill your enemies
is that too harsh for you? they want to destroy you, so do unto them as they would unto you. its the golden rule

There is nothing evil about killing traitors. Whatever their social standing or how well-armed they are. They chose their side so they can win or die on it. (Or rather both)
Impractical? Maybe. But these people are essentially adult babies which is precisely why you see them the way you do, Adult babies aren't exactly worth much on your side.

"And what would you do with the land?"

I mean it has been improving due to my own efforts, yeah.

I fight those I consider a threat. A bunch of leftist drones without an over mind are no threat. Destroy their leadership and they will bend the knee.

There is something evil about rounding up and executing unarmed civilians that haven't been tried or convicted of anything other than a label. Why bother killing all of them when knocking out their leadership will be sufficient? Cut the head off the snake and the body dies.

Your argument is built on quicksand. Without rule of law there are no traitors, only anarchy. SA's government is run by absolute fucking cretins there can be no doubt. But unless someone else has established a separate legal code and their own system of courts, you can't try people for treason.

TL;DR: If you want to start hanging traitors they still need to be tried and given some sort of fair hearing.

Once you are being dispossessed, there is no moral authority, you defend your people and fight to the death. What you are doing is part of the Jewish demoralization scheme, so whites just do nothing and turn to drugs and degeneracy, and leave. They use whites ethical codes against them. No, sorry, every war hangs traitors.

Get a load of this moron.

WE NEED WHITE SOUTH AFRICA REFUGEES NOW!
SEND THE SHIPS!

This tbh. LARPing like guerilla fighters may be fun and all, but the immediate goal of any rebellion is to re-establish rule of law under favorable conditions. An endless witchhunt where we hunt race traitors (definition?), and halfies, and mixes, and the one drop rule… we just continue to remove people who could contribute. Your views of racial purity and agency aren't universally held, and you're more likely to be culled than to do the culling if you insist on holding that view, even just considering whites, even after some skirmishes with antifa. The sooner we're done with groups of faceless men going door to door with guns, the better, no matter which ideology you support. Ethics do matter, if we act carelessly then we create more enemies with deeper justification than was strictly necessary, creating heroes. It's just sloppy in the long term.

What percentage of the population do you think you can really get on board with that level of commitment and violence against people they intrinsically view as part of their in group? It's also dumb to remove people from the gene pool wholesale on this basis, because even white antifa bitches can spit out a white baby, take the baby and you control the man. If it's restricted to the men, like warfare traditionally has, then it can be justified strategically, but I still think the ethical considerations make it not worth it. It sets dangerous precedents, and you're not in charge of how that precedent is applied.

Been saying this for years. I think white south Africans are one of the only valid reasons for refugee access to America.

Are you afraid, Chaim?

You really only read your favorite parts of history, don't you?

You're acting like niggers who success shame by calling their brightest "white"

If you can't comprehend valid reasons for wanting to place a limit on the application of violence, then I won't bat an eye when you get into an unjustifiable situation and get yourself killed. We are all only human, that matters to some of us.

A new regime that's run by the military, that executes large groups based on fuzzy groupings, is not going to be the savior of anybody. It can fight the fight, but when it comes time to create it's just going to be a thorn in our side until power is wrested from you human pitbulls. I'm not even condemning your calls for violence or genocide, how much do I have to give up before I'm not met with 0 effort shitposts calling me a Jew?

Yup, you're a jew all right.

You do realise capitulation, is a modern phenomenon in Europeans? This question would never have been around 100 years ago, white people do not get pushed and capitulate, they never gave in. You could beat rape and murder and they would fight back, and they would win because of the spirit of the men.

Listen to this SA guy relate about this, using Rockwells book. At 1:24, it's all good if you get a chance to listen. Just saw it last night.>>9780598

youtube.com/watch?v=Qu8RJxtRUO0

This guy, at 1:24

Good and evil are just in your head. Spooks, if you will.
I don't like the idea of rounding up people and ventilating their skulls just for holding the wrong opinions either, but if it is necessary then it is no different to slaughtering animals for meat. Think about it like this: These people are outnumbered, alone and their enemies want nothing short of their genocide. They need to unite against the niggers and in order to do that they need to be able to trust one another. A single disloyal person -whether they are a fighter, a farmer or an office drone- can jeopordize the entire tribe. They cannot tolerate anybody who has questionable loyalties or ideals within their ranks.
This isn't about thought crimes and megalomania. It's about survival.
Besides, these non-violent supporters of Mendella still supported Mendella and thus are partially responsible for his crimes. If you fund a heist, you are not innocent just because you didn't light any dynamite, shoot a thomson or drive the getaway vehicle.

I won't call you a shill, but I will call you an idiot.

People like you are the reason White ethnocentrism isn't more popular you dipshit. People are shifting right hard, and they're seeing our views. I guarantee you we will not have allies that we could have because we're constantly adding people to the DOTR list, it's full fealty or death. You would (maybe) fucking kill me because I'm not as committed to rahowa as you are. I still view myself as on your side, but I don't care if you or people like you get the shit beaten out of them, because that's exactly what you're asking for. There's no nuance or logical defense for your farthest reaching positions, and you ad hom whenever the "should we" question is considered.

You guys whine about the center, but everybody is on the spectrum, and no matter how far left/right you are things that you experience shift people. Negative reinforcement (seeing RWDS kill my neighbors because the daughter previously race mixed and the family tried to protect her) will shift people far more swiftly than positive reinforcement (we're safe, dead niggers depending on person). This has to be understood for the transition from conflict to ruling takes place. Rule of Law isn't some Jewish trick, white people had laws when they were still ethnically homogenous!

I actually said I'm not even contesting the genocide, I just think that witch hunting white people after the race war has been concluded is going to be counter productive for the future of the white race. I've read this thread and many like it, nothing I've read has even come close to swaying me. Over 90% of problematic "Whites" are Jews anyways so it really wouldn't be as big a problem as you guys make it out to be. Also consider that unless this race war is global, there will be outsiders of all races looking on and forming opinions. Some of them may want to immigrate in the future, and I'm sure some of those would fit criteria that you armchair generals would want to import. Some of these desirable prospects may be turned off by killing all the race traitors. I certainly would be, whereas a strictly ethnically pure country I would absolutely consider moving to.

As expected. Another dishonest "intellectual". I will relish putting your kind against the wall.

If there is no moral authority why am I compelled to do anything you say I should do?

Where in the sweet fuck did I say anything to that effect? Literally all I said is limited, targeted violence is sufficient, you don't need execute the entirety of their rank and file. Not only is that inefficient, it will stiffen their resistance and give them a propaganda tool. Stop fucking LARPing and pull your head out of your ass.

If there is no good and evil, if there is no higher moral authority, that really only leaves humans wants and an impending void. If that's the case why should any of us fight and die for anything?

No, it's a legitimate question. If you actually think there's no purpose in life outside this material existence, there is no moral imperative to do anything. It's all utterly futile in the end if we follow your logic. And to kill those "animals" or leave them alive really has the same result in the end because we're all destined to die anyway.

A drive by accusation of dishonesty without even identifying what you disagree with, let alone forming a logical argument against it. I've conceded more than 90% of whites will, would approve of even more shit that hasn't even been touched on in this thread, and you want to kill me.

Sounds like Jewish divide & conquer tactics to me tbh.

Wat? You aren't, you either act in self defense for your people or you don't, it has nothing to do with me. Morality is a white mans equation, and can only be applied evenly in that environment.

But he's saying that we shouldn't kill EVERY lefty WHITE, just their leadership. Meaning morality would be in play, by the standards stated in your post. Does that change how you view his opinion?

And people like you are the reason why the white race is being genocided out of existence.

You can't even contribute to a conversation, what the fuck do you know about running a war or (re)building a nation?

Who said every white? South Africans aren't going to do that, but those who put their people in danger will obviously get killed, when has this not always been the way in conflict? It will be abundantly obvious who is a threat to SA's,

Right but you see the problem here correct? My race, my people are an entity much larger than myself. Something which should be protected due to the long term ramifications of centuries and millennia worth of effort and hardship. But whites will not go extinct within my lifetime, even at the current rate of decline.

If all that awaits us is a void, and all we have is the present. Why should I care about the future? Again, I'm not saying this to be confrontational, this is a legitimate question that needs to be answered.

And people like you who think in only the simplest of terms are why I have to limit the time I spend on here. Go read a fucking book.

We are talking about you, in SA, put yourself in the shoes of a young white man there. Your country. There was a time when being a European was enough, you would understand selflessness for your people family and country. It didn't need to be fucking jewed over because the sickness hadn't infected white countries like it has now, where this question should never even be pondered in a healthy white man who isn't spiritually destroyed.

Yes, and the people who pose danger to the established hierarchy can, and should be, put in their place, lethally if need be. I have no problem with that, but we have people like
who would kill somebody more attuned to their beliefs than the vast majority of whites will be.

(Checked)
Thanks for withholding the shill call, and I don't have a problem with active resisters, but minority sympathizers, ex-racemixers, and just liberals in general should be treated as part of our future population base. Maybe they're second class citizens, whatever, but they contribute to the gene pool whether you like them or not. With some NatSoc policies it should be very feasible to fix them within a couple of generations. It's not about can we line them all up and shoot them, but should we. It sounds like you aren't overreacting, so most of this isn't at you, but there are definitely people guilty of it in spades in this thread. And it ay actually be convenient in the short term, but that doesn't stop it from being harmful or suicidal in the long term.

It's a crime that there isn't a paid open immigration policy to all anglosphere countries for whites in SA. It's like living on the fucking planet of the apes at this point. Beyond that the only next step would be military occupation/recolonization. But

Yeah, if I were a young white man in South Africa. I wouldn't remain a young white man in South Africa. The fact that they haven't all jumped ship by now is utterly baffling.
Yeah well it's also a total lost cause.

Well they might look at someone posting chinese images demoralized thoroughly by kike propaganda as a lost cause.

Keep trying, jews.

holy shit it's way, way more than half. 98% at least. the native khoi tribe was mostly genocided by shaka zulu, which led to the creation of the 'bantustans' in order to protect tribes from each other. literally 98% of blacks in SA are the descendants of immigrants or slaves. it was never their land, and absolutely 100% of the ways of making a living on that land, i.e. the entire reason any of those blacks are alive, were brought there by whites.

Well if you think that there is some higher moral authority then who are you to claim to know what it is? How do you know that the moral authority doesn't say "Kill all the niggers and commies my dudes!"? We all die and we all consume so the creation of death cannot be inherently evil.
My comment was less about morality being non-existant and more about it being arbitrary. If a moral system only leads to the destruction of all that hold it then it is clearly a worthless one.
But even still, it is not unthinkable that one can self-sacrifice without morality. They may do it out of love for their family or spite for their enemies or to build a world of their own design.
Because they taste good and life is fun? Retard.

Yeah, I don't agree with the hardline ropefags. There are many people that the universe would be better off without, but not all problems demant an execution to fix.
There is also the very feasible option of exile for the less severe, but still important stuff. They'll still get a chance to start a new life instead of getting senselessly killed, but they also won't have the opportunity to sabotage the tribe and will be forced to deal with the niggers they supposedly sympathize with.

yeah it is good

I would very strongly support this. In fact, if possible I'd like to see this used as part of the resolution for the race war. Setting up Liberia 2.0 and sending every black we don't have to kill there would be a huge gesture of goodwill towards the minorities/dissidents our ethnostate would be living amongst.

Sending the cuck white men to Liberia would be great. The men that is, they could get their dose of utopia.

This should be memed as the "Black Plague of Europe"

When shit starts popping off there can be no mercy, it will only be used against you by kikes. Un-Fuck yourself and learn from history you retard.

Thanks for fucking it up for the generations to come.

Saved.

You know fuck all about Niggers or their mindset. You are not being given any serious goodwill whatsoever, they see you as an easily exploitable weak mark and you will be treated accordingly. "Goodwill" from some whining brown skinned piece of shit is purely an emotional appeal to exploit a perceived weakness in you, nothing more nothing less. And no just because they appear helpless doesn't mean they don't know how to fleece you of your goods. They lie through their teeth without remorse, so much so that instead of asking if it's true, just tell them upfront it's not believable and tell them to fuck off.
The only reason I wouldn't recommend booting a little Nigglet in the head is because of guys like you stepping in to defend them then any real detriment to sending a missage to those filthy fucking Niggers.

They're not allowed refugee status or citizenship in the West. That's why

remember when there was a right of return movement and the Jewish media cried shoah?

the jews cannot live on their own in a foreign land. if whites left they would become the target of African nationalists.

so they cried, "Oy vey the white goyims is racist because they want to go to Europe!"

those kikes don't want to lose their diamond mines and gold mines in SA, so they won't let the whites leave.

Not everyone came to this world heiling Hitler.

True, but certain acts have consequences. Their actions which destroy the lives of white children by subjecting them to this torment has sealed their fate. It's just like a guy who was raped as a kid, I pity you, however, the moment you become a child abuser yourself, I may still feel pity, but your judgement must come as a consequence of your crime.

fuck no. We retake south africa for them.

This is basically the same as the logical justification of socialism in the early industrialized societies. That the workers on slave wages are creating all that comes out of the factories, and so they should take over production and share the benefits. What happens is that everything collapses. You can't build anything without an architect. The world need leaders.

Embed, a video of a man named Simon Roche from South Africa describing the situation and looming genocide.

A page of the website of the organization he is part of, The Suidlanders (South Landers), that pleads with the West to wake up as the fate of South Africa is the intended fate of the entire West at the hands of the Jews: https:// suidlanders.org/the-future-of-the-west/

it's like praising the hammers for the buildings, crediting a pen for writing a poem, or a paintbrush for a beautiful painting. They don't understand that without the architect SA would look like it did hundreds of years ago, or maybe they do and it just angers them.

This is all because of the marxist egalitarian bullcrap. I've tried explaining it to normies like this
and I just get either angry looks, vacant oks like what I said went in ear and out the other, or someone saying sporks are actually the best.

What are niggers good at fam?

The problem with the egalitarian society is that it is causing a suicide epidemic. When you believe that you can achieve everything as long as you work hard enough, your inability to reach unrealistic goals becomes your own fault. I think this is the primary source of white guilt and all these other false oppression and victimhoods. They find external sources for their misachievements in order to accept their lives as is.

Just think about what goes through the minds of all these college students that enters the universities on affirmative action and are unable to keep up. Black people need racism.

at niggerball

they're good at something that has already been made fairly obsolete, manual repetetive labour. machines do it faster and with less mistakes, so sticking to the analogy I guess niggers are like an ice box or something. Why have an icebox, an ice pick, and ice delivery when you could just have a freezer? Likewise, why have to deal with niggers when you have a cotton gin?

also bc they see everything as a zero sum game, i.e. the only reason someone has something is because they took it from someone else, and if someone is without then it must be because they are a victim. If niggers are disproportionately imprisoned, it must be the police's fault bc everyone is the same.

yeah but when i was presented with facts i changed my mind

It takes some growing up to comprehend the world around you. I don't even blame most of the Antifa. When you see those protesters there are always some mature figure that act as their leader. Most of those kids are just vulnerable and insecure. But their leaders are also weak. I am sure you also remember some looser in your age group that would hang out with much younger kids. That is sort of how they got respect, and I think it is the same thing with these mature anarchists. The rest of them will eventually grow enough confidence to distance themselves from the movement. The flock mentality is clearly just a supplement for the comfort of their mother and father that they have left to attend college.

substitute*

This is why I will never, ever believe in Varg's archeo-bullshitism. Primitive societies are not some mystical bullshit lost to the mists of time. They exist to this day and they are all – every single one of them – complete dogshit.

polite sage

wewwwwwwwww

If this guy gets elected, South Africa WILL become just another shit hole, more than it already is.

Any South African niggers, if for whatever reason you see this, it is without a joke in your interest to keep this guy out of power. He will not only genocide the white Africans, but kill any who oppose him.

Plugging this

so we getting our rahowa or what? I want to merc niggers instead of other white people for a change.

wew

I know how you feel.
I get upset every time someone compares Jews to rats because rats are wonderful creature who fill a valuable ecological niche and make excellent pets.

and that's all it will take. within one generation, black south africans will be eating rats just like in harare - and they'll be eating dirt pies just like in haiti.
anyone want to help me publish and market a 'dirt and rats' cookbook for the south african market? i think there's a lot of cultural potential - think of all the different varieties of dirt! and rodents have been sadly overlooked in cuisine; i bet there are lots of possibilities for smoking and barbecuing rats and a lot of kaffirs will be needing those skills soon.

Hol up, how bout' we ship there niggers over there they ship whitey over here and we just call it even?

Not true. Blacks make terrible workers, they're lazy and idiotic, can't do anything right.

Even black slaves weren't very useful at the time, and the vast majority of the profit made on them went back into feeding, clothing, and sheltering them. And that's nothing compared to modern niggers who are rarely ever employed even when they have several children, even with affirmative action and general hiring bias pretty much guaranteeing a nigger a job if he so much as applies at any business instead of robbing it.

We should be trying to create the domination of Draka and bring slavery back.

fk how do post same webm again? fucking retarded that its locked up in the webm thread

only if they aren't introduced to a area they aren't native to, then they wreak havoc on native species

These are the major white areas within SA. I forget where I've read that the Cape Dutch are a lot more leftist and less likely to take a hardline stance against the status quo. I will seek that information out again. I think the Boer populations to the north are more viable as a hub of resistance. However, most of the Boer population centers are not situated on the coast.

I wonder if we could volunteer once the race war starts. I'd love to fight alongside Boers.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-04/white-south-africans-are-preparing-slaughter-and-removal-all-whites-within-five-year

AFRIKANER FOREIGN LEGION WHEN??

Dat hivemind lel!

lol dumb niggers youtu.be/K9zmiF810rw

Seriously? I wouldn't think the samurai would fall for it though; racism is a concept the Japs couldn't care less about.

When whites are a minority in every western nation , black people, muslims and mestizos will have inherited thousands of nuclear weapons. Not only that, but an infrastructure responsible for keeping the world operating

I wonder why the jews haven't spotted this flaw in their plan

I guess the jews just assume they will retain control of everything. But the jews talent is infiltration, subversion and destruction not maintaining order.

niggers

This is the shit that pisses me off the most
Lets see Sweden for example.
I dont feel like giving these muslims or nignogs the infrastructure, technology or anything that the swedish forefathers have worked and fought so hard to create.

I do not know why they didn't flee and live in the different country illegal. South Africa is now a dangerous shithole.

I, too, would fight alongside the white Afrikan.

When will we re-establish Rhodesia?

redpill me on south africa Holla Forums. wasn't the land bought by some tribe, and then some other nigger from a completely different area moved in and started claiming dey wuz kangs n shit and they should be allowed to vote n shit?

I'd rather do everything to keep the western governments out of the conflict. It'd be truly terrible if the Americans invaded SA to save all the blacks and kill off the rest of the Boers. I think the Boers are destined to win if the Blacks don't receive foreign aid or have (((allies))) who'll fight for them.

might just be slight autism but it pisses me off that this has a yank song stuck to it
Cecil Rhodes would cry if he saw this tbh

My mother told me that Cecil Rhodes was a fag. But she said the same thing for Russel Coight and I don't trust jewgle or kikepedia to give me the answer.
Someone please tell me my mother's fucking stupid.

Your mom listens to the electric jew and other jew news sources too much.

You're right and wrong.
Traitors must be killed. But the lemmings who follow those traitors without having committed a crime against their race should not.
Hang the white whores who bed with negroes, spare the one who acts like and is friends with niggers.

He was, let's say, very close to Neville Pickering, his friend. Spent nights by his bed when he was ill and went into crippling depression when he died. There is no hard evidence proving that Rhodes was a faggot, just as there is no hard evidence proving otherwise.
Rhodes was a cunt, to be honest. He was a stereotypical British imperialist - greedy, megalomaniacal and unscrupulous, not to mention being best buds with all the Rothschild parasites. He also hated Boers with a passion, considering them barbarians on par with niggers. He pulled a very jewy trick on them when he infiltrated their parliament and pretended to be their friend for several years, only to betray them at a critical moment. I like Rhodesia as much as the next guy, but I can't bring myself to like Rhodes. He was so close to kikes that he acted like one.
Here, have a rare photo.

The first Boers have been there longer than the first English have been in America.
To them it's their country that they built. I respect their desire to fight for their land.

People ask me why I am blackpilled on South Africa.

Here is a racial map of South Africa. Green is White.

Yes, there are around 60,000 White fighting age males. However they are distributed around these noncontiguous pockets. So SA is the one formerly White country that I would never fight for. If I die fighting for my race, I don't want to die in vain.

Oh no! it's evil! :(((((((((
Like, share, rt and comment if you cri evry tiem.

Morality is the tool of the Jew, and its end is to convince you to abstain from effective tactics because they violate imaginary standards.

The only measure of a tactic is its effectiveness and the only end is winning. Nothing else. Wiping out every Jewish man, woman, and child on this planet might be considered "evil", yet it is a necessary condition to ensuring our continued existence, therefore it's actually good. Similarly, the death of every multiculturalist and/or anti-fascist White is beneficial to our community, and hence, accomplishing that is a good act. The means do not matter, only the ends do. If you allow fee-fees to hinder you in the application of effective means, you are paving the way for a worse world.

Let's break down this "evil":
What do you really mean when you describe something as "evil"? It means that, when thinking about it, you get an unpleasant pang in your chest and feel an aversion towards engaging in that act. You experience a disgust reaction - yet this reaction is not rational, nor is it connected with any goal. It is just that: a feeling. Those who inculcated these feelings in you wished, consciously or not, to constrain your behavior. Given the triumph of Jewish "universalist" (universalist for the goyim, that is) ethics that shun tribal behavior, this means that that inculcation served Jewish interests. Most of your ethical standards - the respect for "human" life in the abstract, equality, universal empathy - implicitly serve the Jew by eliminating preferential treatment for your in-group. There is nothing "universal" about these values; they were designed to weaken White tribalism and to allow Jews participation in White societies. Nowadays, they are also employed to support the invasion of White lands by non-White, living bioweapons, and you can take a look at the people who rescue niggers from the Mediterranean and think they're heroes to convince yourself of that fact.

The only real standard of morality is the collective self-interest, and, of course, that relies on delineating a collective. Those with whom we band together are entitled to preferential treatment and empathy, and upon those who align themselves against us, we are to inflict whatever injury is in our power. This includes Jews, this includes globalists, this includes cuck, this includes antifa. Thus is has always been and it would still be, were it not for the Jew and his goyim puppets.

Rid yourself of these feelings about "evil" and allow me to give you the e-z formula for morality:

That map is misleading. Most of SA is empty land, and niggers do not have the logistics to organize troop movements. Set up a few machine gun nests and block the roads, and those areas will have enough population and infrastructure to defend themselves against half of illiterate Africa descending upon them.

They're enemies in wartime. There are no civilians in the struggle for survival.

Maybe so but the Blacks will have machine guns too and tanks due to the demographics in the SA military. So if it comes to a war of attrition, Blacks will have the edge.

does it really matter though? Rhodesia left behind all of their infrastructure, too. It may as well have never existed for what's left of it now.

Great post. Capped for posterity.

This reminds me of the chocolate panic picture show… nigs can't into civilization

Rhodes did nothing but help the kikes.

Doesn't matter shit if the apes can't aim them.

That's a significant problem and I don't want to explain it away, nor do I want to pretend that I'm an expert on logistics, but consider the following factors:
1. SA is close to being a failed state. It's not as if the government will be able to effectively employ the army in the event of a civil war.
2. The army's operation depends on infrastructure maintained by Whites. Without gas, maintenance crews, and ammo shipments, the tanks and machine guns won't do much good.

The situation isn't rosy by any stretch, but we're not talking about an industrial state that can deploy its armed forced with full effectiveness here.

I'm sure there are a lot of saffers and sympathisers in this thread.

If you really want to help South Africa and your people in case shit hits the fan and the government sarts to remove civilisation, contact @capetonian771 on telegram.

don't worry, it isn't some dodgy shit like anti-state capture death squads, we are legitimately working to help people.

Tell @capetonian771 that you got his details from here, and he will give you more details.

non-saffers are also welcome to join

Making noise and breaking shit.

t. South African

Quite ironic coming from some bantu nigger who arrived much later than the Dutch

Its why 90-95% of them cant function in a western society. Their culture is completely different than ours and more suited towards tribes/jungles. They are much closer to native indians in terms of culture than ours.

Unfortunately they've convinced themselves western society is some sort of script they follow once they have the recipe and because of this they're destined to fail again in SA. Our need to build and explore is in our DNA and any white person always feels the need to keep pushing further in those areas on a daily basis. I have no idea why we're built that way but its there.

His supporters can't read, user

Next Zimbabwe

I watched a documentary on where they installed a water purification system in north africa and then had to have classes on the dangers on shitting in streams they drink out of. Honestly couldn’t stop laughing throughout the entire broadcast. Sad but hilarious.

Very similar situation. Commie black movement, whites out of power, country returns to shit.

Every year, this gets more depressing. I started waking up to this with the Trayvon Martin case, then Ferguson. From there, it's like an avalanche of red pills to the point that I feel like I'm in a nightmare where I'm the only sane one and every one else is crazy. It sucks, because my family and I are not like these people at all, yet we are getting dragged into hell by them.

It was because our ancestors were the ones who moved into Europe after the last Ice Age.
They had to be clever enough to defeat the Neanderthals, who were bigger, stronger, and highly intelligent. They also had to invent ways to live in a world with harsh winters.

When these feral subhumans finally pull the trigger on the Boers, all of you faggots that are here to save muh white race better be on the first plane to go help those people. You better stare into your little crystal balls and stimulate your almonds and see this is the exact future for your children and grandchildren. The only difference is they are about 30 years more accelerated towards this than we are. Look up the Van Rensburg prophecies if you never have. These are are a way of life for the Boers. That's why they don't run. They've known for 100 years this was coming. They also know that so many whites will come to their aid to fight with them that there won't be enough housing for them. These 1488 mercenaries will live in white tents along the shores of Cape Town. And guess what, the whites win and push all blacks north of the equator. Germany comes to their aid and establishes a 4th Reich in Namibia. This guy predicted WWI, II, and now III. He predicted the death of Princess Diana, 9/11, AIDS, South Africa falling into black hands, Nelson Mandela, and Trump. He made over 700 predictions and more than 400 have been fulfilled. These are the purest Aryans on Earth, and are just waiting for their brothers to stand side by side with them. A white ethnostate in the most resource rich place in the planet doesnt sound like a good enough reason to fight? A 4th reich? Both will become the strongest nations on the planet, and will colonize the stars together. Look up the Suidlanders.org . When TSHTF, they will be spearheading getting help over there. So which way western man? Fight and save your race, or larp into eternity on pol?

Dude idk, I don't wanna get malaria.

Thank you for actually understanding what I'm saying user.

holy fucking unchecked digits!

If whites don't own anything since their forfathers arrived on a desolate coast line in the 1600s, That also means just as all the niggers who flocked from all the way north near the Sahara to come to the White mans land who took care of their basic needs also don't own shit? Who is willing to bet 99% of these niggers have no claim to the SA lands either.

So many questions.

When will the whites rise up already? The Boers need to send a message that we will not let you ruin our country

Speaking of SA, I'm wondering if anyone is knowledgeable on its history. Specifically, I'd like to know what the demographics of south africa were like at the onset of dutch colonization.

The reason the SA niggers give for their the killing of whitey is that it was their land and that the Dutch "stole it". But from what I understand, SA was mostly unpopulated until the Dutch arrived. There were just some Khoisan hunter-gatherer tribes that never had a significant population in the first place. Instead the bantus, who make up the majority of SA niggers, actually migrated from the north. I presume because the Dutch actually made a civilization and bantu niggers wanted to leech off it, and because the Dutch were more than willing to have these bantus work menial labor for them. Is any of this incorrect?

I'd also like to know what the demographics have been like over the history of SA. Right now it's IIRC 8% white people. Was it always ~8%? Did it used to be higher 100, 200, or 300 years ago?

Look up the k/d ratio of the RSF compared to the niggers during the Rhodesian Bush War. Equipment isnt' everything. Dumb niggers are still dumb niggers. You can't compare apples to oranges.

Yep, you got that right. When the first Cape outpost was established, the land was completely barren and empty, save for a few Khoisans whom the Boers used as serfs.
However, when the Brits showed up and kicked the Boers out of the Cape Colony, they became trekboers and went eastwards and northwards, communicating, trading and sometimes fighting with local Zulu tribes (who themselves settled there after kicking out the Khoisans). Some of the land used in creation of Transvaal and the Oranje-Vrijstaat was either bought or taken from the Zulus by conquest. That would technically give them the right to be salty, except for one minor detail - no Bantus were involved in formation of the Afrikaner civilization as such. All of the building, teaching and farming was done by Boers and, to some degree, Britbongs. Zulus saw what became of the land they gave away centuries and immediately decided they wanted gibsmedats.
So, Zulus did own some of northeast SA territory, but took no part in creation of the Afrikaner state, culture or life. So, their claim is moot; that way, Mongolians could demand half of Europe and all of Asia for themselves - they did own it at some point, after all.

Tl;dr: dumb greedy kaffirs being dumb greedy kaffirs.

selffix

Thank you user. I thought as much.
Goddamn, that's truly rustling. Sort of like the situations in the beaners in America. They claim they're "retaking the land" but their ancestors never had it (the territories the USA conquered from Mexico were devoid of beaners)

Well, that's your typical subhuman inferiority complex right there. As far as I know, Texas under beaner rule was a Fallout-tier wasteland full of angry redskins and the U.S. government actually paid people to live there. Now that it's all cleaned up and built up, Mexcrements want it back, what a surprise.

Lol you've basically nailed heathen morality.

There weren't any beaners, period. Northern mexico along the border is all desert, and the majority of mexicans lived in the southern half. The reason Texas split off was because it was empty and only settled by anglos from America. There were no (or very few) beaners there to begin with. Same with california and the rest. totally uncolonized by mexico.

Oh. Thanks for clearing that up for me, mate.

Except they're ignoring the fact they're all fleeing to Australia.

Where they're becoming more and more vocal here. They want to invade.

This is some kind of shilling.

This.

Would be fun to form merc groups of ex military whites from all over to go down there and show them fucking niggers how weak, pathetic,low iq subhumans fair against organized whites and reinforce their inferiority complexes by slaughtering them like goats.All niggers must die.Funny when shitskins pretend that if the whites where all gone SA or or anywhere for that matter wouldn't turn into a complete sewer shortly after as is proven time and time again and on the flip side of that can you imagine all the cities around the world without shitskins or jews? it would be absolute paradise and almost no crime and nothing but prosperity.

You might not believe me, user, but a ton of saffas (especially from rural areas) are currently working as PMC operators. Many of them are disgruntled, angry and pretty much lost; however, a vast majority of them still has parents/relatives in SA. The moment shit hits the fan, all these guys in their prime and with 5 to 15 years of military experience will come back for their families. And it won't be a pretty sight for niggers, this I can promise you.
Not in the industry myself, but I know a lot of contractors. Still, SA will need help from foreign volunteers if it stands to survive in a countrywide chimpout.

This is actually the biggest worry I have. There are so many liberals who just say 'well even if white people get interbred/wiped out, humanity will survive on'. And I totally disagree with that mindset, but even then they are still wrong.

Civilization isn't going to fucking survive. Jews are very intelligent, I will give them that. But they don't plan things out like white people do. European civilization would make decisions with centuries in mind. The Jews think in terms of 10 years tops, if that. If they were able to plan this out they would realize that they won't survive in a non-white society. Whites and Jews are the only people that actually recognize the difference between us. To the average nog or asian, we're the same thing. To the average Muslim, the Jew is devil incarnate.
WTF are they actually thinking ? They're not. They're so fixated on their goal of destroying us they don't realize they're going with us when we go.

Do these niggers really think if whites hand over the farms they'll all become rich?

Fighting age is 16-44 you retard. There are 2,250,000 white males total in South Africa, at least a million of them are fighting age.