Do autistic people like video games more than "normal" people?

Do autistic people like video games more than "normal" people?

I just saw this about manga and the question was raised in my mind.

We had this discussion when one of our talk show in Poland discussed Manga. "Rozmowy w toku" it was.
They are trying to find most autistic people for such shows to attract viewers it have nothing to do with reality. They purposefully find autists or ask people to act autistic.

Autistic people you ask about definitely waste more time on their hobby but that is it. You cannot really determine if someone like vidya more based on fact if he is autistic.

People you see hare act this way not because they are more passionate but because they were asked too.

How the fuck would anybody here know? I don't think there are very many people who'd study things like this here.

Autists will surely enjoy THEIR INTEREST more than normal people, they don't just like it but obsess about it

Holla Forums is full of autistic faggots and hate vidya, so i guess that is a no.

Have you seen those cards they use to help autistic people recognize human facial expressions?

Do you realize anime/manga style is exaggerated and unambiguous human facial expressions?

I am fairly certain that the reason the art style attracts autistic people (spectrum, whatever) is because it makes clear something which they could not perceive in regular life.

That, and almost universally Japanese writing is on par with high school level western writing. Both in terms of narrative structure, setting, characters motivations, and emotional content. There is no subtly (something reserved for childish books or shows) because that implies the person writing it understands those subtleties in life.

Basically Japanese writing and culture is on par with the autistic person and their view of the world.

So combine these two, and there's your answer.

Look out we got an intellectual over here.

THIS IS YOUR TAX MONEY AT WORK BRITCUCKS

Well I've always said you judge by their taste in Anime, not so much their attraction to the entire medium.

You know the purpose of them discussing topics like what you posted is to look for the most 'weirdest' person into it and ask stupid questions about it or bait him into acting autistic. People are into certain hobbies, you'll find some of them are who are deeply indulged into it, not any different from films or sports (Guy wearing a football jeresy with his favorite teammate and team colors painted on his face shouting for his team? Who cares, thats fine!)

I find it incredibly rich the BBC of all media corps is tackling the subject while Mohammad is rampaging out in the streets of London fucking little girls and getting away with it because 'We're so tolerant'

They're right, only autistic people like Shonen Jump faggotry.

Why is autism so funny?

because of shit like this

Whenever I see shit like this it really just seems like all the "geek chic" posers and casuals are looking for ways to separate themselves from legitimate"nerds."
With anime/manga it's always gotta be "autism" (years ago there was some drama on NBC with an autistic manga fan), with gamers it's the whole "misogynistic goobergater" bullshit. In the end they're just belittling people that are passionate about their interests instead of treating them as trendy fads.
BBC in particular has quite the track record for getting triggered by manga to begin with.

I have autism and I am using that power to model the entire 2nd Guards Tank Army as seen at Berlin. Currently I'm doing a battalion of tanks and then a battalion of something else to keep it from being too tedious. In another year or two I can start showing it off on /tg/.

For the curious, the authorized strength of a tank army at that time was around 962 tanks. Based on rifles allocated I'd say there's about ten thousand infantry in there too. Should I have children and they get old enough, I will permit them into the basement, and show them everything, and explain why they aren't going to college.

So which is it?

is this thread really vidya related or OP just wanted a reason to post le epic autistic weeaboo video

at least i don't see chris anywhere

Posers and casuals are the ones slamming out negative labels on people that actually care about their hobbies. They get into shit for "geek cred" but still want someone to look down upon.

Nobody in that video was even autistic, just cringy. Anyways someone post the autism screen test.

BBC, please. No. Stop.
Ahaha, what?

Yeah, I think this more the issue. There could be millions of anime fans in bongstan, but if they keep it all in their basement, who the hell would know?
I mean, there's a lot of stuff that would appeal to autistic people, like said.
However,
This is only applies to (surprise!) shounen and other kids anime. And these are the shows that appeal to autistic people. Think I'm just a weeaboo who thinks glorious nippon is perfect? Try putting an ADHD/ADD/autistic kid in front of the Ghost in the Shell movie or Time of Eve. Unless they're obsessed with robots/transhumanism, it will bore the tits off them.

Tell me about it.

The BBC are a joke. Do not take them seriously.

That's a man in the final stages of a full-blown, trash fire mental breakdown.
Honestly, his entire life has been a slow burn mental breakdown.

"Why do autistic people really love manga
?" KEK

Learn subtlety, in its both possible meanings.