Steve King calls on "defenders of constitution" to sue Trump over DACA

STEVE KING WANTS A LAWSUIT AGAINST THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION OVER ITS REFUSAL TO REPEAL DACA

>“We are after the criminals,” Trump told the AP. “That is our policy.”

>In an August campaign speech, Trump promised: “We will immediately terminate President Obama’s two illegal executive amnesties, in which he defied federal law and the Constitution to give amnesty to approximately 5 million illegal immigrants.”

>The congressman told TheDC last week that he was “very disappointed” that Trump had yet to end DACA. “Is [Trump] going to force us to go back to court again?” he asked then.
Several Republican states sued the Obama administration and successfully blocked his amnesty for illegal immigrant parents of American citizens. Referring to the need for a lawsuit, King told TheDC, “That’s what it looks like right now, and that’s troubling and disappointing to me.”

“It is impossible to return the respect of the rule of law in regards with immigration” by keeping DACA, he said.'''

>Conservative author and open borders critic Ann Coulter was also no fan of Trump’s comments that young illegal immigrants should “rest easy.” She told TheDC in an email, “Yes, they can rest in the bus all the way home.”

archive . is/fR2U6

http:// dailycaller . com/2017/04/21/steve-king-defenders-of-the-constitution-may-need-to-sue-trump-over-amnesty/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z_yY7w8VA7Y
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/03/kellyanne-conway-trumpism/520095/
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/04/19/trump-increases-deportations-former-dreamers/100609524/
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/263074-trump-scalia-affirmative-action
latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-donald-trump-immigration-speech-transcript-20160831-snap-htmlstory.html
youtube.com/watch?v=rrxZRuL65wQ
youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg
archive.is/Hc29S
qz.com/962274/donald-trump-just-revealed-that-he-probably-doesnt-know-who-north-koreas-leader-kim-jong-un-is-in-a-fox-news-interview/
bre
archive.is/3k39d
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country#
archive.org/details/UnderTheSignOfTheScorpion
archive.is/7YosR
archive.is/w56Rp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

God bless him.

Ann never tires of roasting these spics.

Trump is officially a kike stooge.

Fuck democracy. We need a revolution.

That's literally NWO HQ. They are being advised by the House of Rothschild.
Trump is done, abort ABORT ABORT

Dubs… confirm..

Talentless writer whoring for attention
IN OTHER NEWS WATER IS WET!

(checked)
fug

Welp, that's it. pack it up people, it's time to go inna woods

I feel sick and angry.

REPORTED FOR KIKE SHILL

This is all part of the master plan to lead us to total aryan victory!

Thread theme
youtu.be/z_yY7w8VA7Y

Can't tell if shitposting or this stupid

As if Trump is just sitting around getting persuaded by the first idiot that crosses his eyes.
If he does something retarded it's 100% on him. He isn't some brainless pawn that just stands around waiting to be controlled by whoever comes along.

take the blackpill

You know, some of those posts are just references to other pieces of information, and aren't an attempt to derail. If anything, your post seems the most fake with the "total Aryan victory" thing. Trump is not Hitler, I don't even know if the conditions for Hitler to rise again have even been met yet.

That's worse ffs, I'd rather he was an idiot than a kike pawn long game, like our worst nightmare.

Fuck off. I'll die before giving up, but you can't deny this is fucking bad.

read my image retard, blackpill is no longer giving up. It's "black swordsman" pill - struggle harder

OK, ironic shitposting aside can we stop fucking pretending that this dude is in anyway even a half measure solution for what we want? And on top of that can we stop letting every fucking breath he takes fill this board with shit threads of hysterical dub checking reactions to every fucking article written about Trump? The election ruined this fucking place, I get it, it was exciting defeating Clinton but getting Trump is not exactly a victory either, its only a less shit outcome than getting Clinton.

user pls

Ironic shitposting aside, he's taking advice from Blackrock. That's enough reason to realize he's not your friend.

Go back to cuckchan

This whole set up reminds me of George Lincoln Rockwell talking about how once Jews are around you, it's over. Such as the case of Senator McCarthy, who was pressured into taking Jewish advisors, and ended up doing all sorts of shit to throw people off the fact all the Communist traitors were kikes. And they destroyed him anyway.

Like they will destroy Trump, if you think he's playing them, holy shit fucking study history, that's not how it ever works.

calling names like a leftest faggot but not refuting facts

Trump is a jew serving asshole. Get use to it. There is a reason his kids worship and marry jews….they have been around them all their lives and know who has power over daddy:
Soros - $160 million dollar "gift" to Trump for a bailout - he also owns hotels with Trump (look up the GM Hotel)
Kusher - evil kike who refused to marry Ivanka until she converted (she was rejected by the Rothschilds for this reason)
Roy Cohn - pedo, faggot, jew lawyer who helped setup the pedo ops for the CIA and ran them for awhile (died of AIDS)….Trump's best friend and mentor

once you start seeing all the jews in his businesses and administration you will understand he is not who he pretends to be……this is how the kikes are getting control of the white race and instead of being strong and using your mind you take the weak route and worship a man and need to explain his many actions as a chess game that is beyond out mental understanding……it was a fun meme but now the dream is over. Trump will be the destruction of your freedoms.

You're right I should have voted for Hillary. What the fuck else were we supposed to do you elipses using faggot?

When did that happen? Anyway, what is "knows nothing, seeks only truth" supposed to mean? If you seek the truth, you naturally gain more knowledge on the way, no?

He was still the best choice, user.

How the fuck did we go from him making a speech calling out international finance, that was decried as antisemitism, to him being advised by rothshild associates?

Just now.
Don't adhere to established conventions and only seek the truth.
Of course, that's a baseline. Your head doesn't stay empty forever.

Take you gun and overthrow the tyrannical government. Did you even read the constitution, you drooling retard?

The election is over you fucking melt, you demand action from Trump, not talk about fucking Hilary like a complete fucking incompetent.

Saying that he isn't doing what he's supposed to do now doesn't change that we picked the best choice, so I do not know why you (and others) deflect to that. No, you shouldn't have voted for Hillary, but we must make sure our will is done. Trump shouldn't influence us/us follow him, we the people (from whom the power of government 'should' be derived) should influence him.

I've said similar stuff about Kushner, it doesn't sit well because it can sound like defending jews. Nothing good comes from them but you're right, he has to be treated like someone with agency.

You first fegget.

OK FBI will do. Let.me blow up a federal building first

Well its pretty out of our control at this point.

Sauce on that beautiful painting user?

You could grow a pair and stop pretending the honeymoon isn't long over, and we should be an oppositional force in key areas, immigration, Foreign Policy, and the Wall.

Not talk about how great a chess move it is enshrining Obama era treacherous genocide is.

No one brought up chess you discord faggot. Filtered for being so obvious.

You brought up Hilary you fucking kike

It's a really powerful mindset but it can't stick because the branding is already being used for something else. Gatsupill?

COINTELPRO shill detected.

Literally the 2nd sentence from the Declaration of Independence. You have a lawful right to a revolution against the government.

That gives me the vibe that you'd just sit back and do nothing no matter how bad things got. There is never out of our hands, at minimum (even as people who sit at the computer mostly) we are capable of controlling information and changing how people view things. In addition, with respect to the out of our hands talk, I would hope that (supposing there is just cause/legally allowed to via the Constitution based on the powers that exist going against what has been consented by the governed) should things get bad enough you'd be willing to do something.

I loke to see ciscum eat each other

This is what a society of "ayrans" would do

Nice try, yid.

John Atkinson Grimshaw, but I can't recall the title. Something with moonlight. Just reverse image search if you need the title.

Why do you all overreact like a bunch girls so often? This is something that I can never get over about Holla Forums

You would call a negative reaction to Trump fucking you in the ass an over reaction.

I just find it hard to believe that he isn't being controlled somehow. Everything in the last two weeks has just been so unlike what was not only supposed to be happening, but was ALREADY happening. Everything about his stinks.

Is he being blackmailed? Is his family being held hostage? Is he just a fucking hologram and theyve already killed him?

EVERY
FUCKING
TIEM

Who are you, are why are you forcing these memes?

fucking god damn jews.
YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BRING BALANCE TO THE FORCE TRUMP!

Wew lad and you faggots almost had me there. I should know better than to wander into shill threads at this point.

This isn't a fucking game, the loyalty deficit is on Trumps side, not ours. He hasn't earned the right to fuck us over and it not be a big deal.

Bu…but Trump is still playing 1488D chess!

Quite a demotion from "God Emperor" you stupid fucking faggot. You were played.

Well, I guess this user is right in that we shouldn't just despairpost, but come up with the best course of action from here on.
Best would probably be to support King in some way or another.
Also, redpilling normie Trumpsupporters on blackstone seems like a good idea.
Any other thoughts?

How can you ignore the facts, faggot?

You are now aware that any U.S. official, even the president, that doesn't suck Jew cock deep enough will get Kennedy'd. Welcome to post 1913. He's probably been informed of this in a stern, vague but direct manner.

Push anti-government patriotic narrative, incite political violence against the left, push "trump is being held hostage" meme to make trumptards angry.

How about you spend some time learning more about Stephen A. Schwarzman and the Blackstone Group instead? That way you can actually an idea what this is about.

Yeah and states had an enumerated power to leave the union. Put your money where your mouth is or stop shitting on other peoples' ideas, some people have shit to live for regardless of whether our state is ideal or not.

- the post.
Reported, kike.

Does anyone have some good sources on Blackstone and Trump?

Not to be THAT faggot, too, but it's entirely possible that Trump is gently pushing certain (((good policies))) in order to rile the public to speak out against them so he has ammunition to eventually say, "Well, the public doesn't want (((amnesty))), so we have no choice but to ignore the NWOs that think it's a good idea."

Really, though, I don't know. I don't have insight into Trump's mind, I don't know which of his most powerful advisors are giving him good or bad advice.

People in this age are so trained by everything to want instant progress. Instant gratification, instant transmission of information. Everybody has literally been told by media, government, business, and (((the left))) that everything is fine; the economy is in great condition, the migrants don't hurt anybody, the media isn't lying, the government is working for you, the election can't be hacked… We are at the point where the media landscape has changed so drastically that normies are genuinely questioning every last little thing, but everybody is still expecting things to change in a matter of weeks or months, when the reality is that even with a Congress that is willing to play by the rules and work for the public, things still take many months to happen.

To think that Trump DOESN'T have a plan is just fucking retarded. We saw it with his handling of the backstabbing media and the election as a whole. We saw it with the bombs in Syria. We saw it with Obamacare Lite.

We just don't know enough information yet. Give it time.

from my point of view the dresden children were bad!

He probably received "the talk" or he was rotten from day one, who cares anyway he was always one step towards our goal not the end of it, let's just go back to work.

without extensive deportations building a wall makes about as much sense as Hitlers battle plans in the bunker while Russians were shelling Berlin
they were (and are) until King Nigger named them "dreamers" with a flick of a pen
as it's EO Trump doesn't even need cuckservatives/congress to wipe the floor with it
he has no excuses to hide behind except (Ivanka's) feels

What about ZOG feels?

there's a difference?

10/10

Depends on what you mean. Trump is a narcissist and a master self-promoter. For a year and a half, the people here were believing what they wanted to hear from his usually vague and often contradictory statements.

He wasn't intentionally working against you, he just wanted to be president, and he played up populist issues that resonated with people while getting the media worked up in a frenzy because he said something new that offended PC.

Very true, though Trump was always ambiguous, even in his August speech, about what would be done with illegals who weren't criminals. In the same speech he talked about sending everyone back and making them have to go through the correct process, but he also said that once the border problem was secure and they got rid of the criminals, then they would

which left it open.

he's been around jews his whole life though. how could he not be aware of this? i have trouble believing he is that naive. it's not like he's stupid, and the jews may be more experienced with politics, but i would bet on trump being smarter, and he's been around the block a few times as far as kike antics are concerned.
the reason nobody can pinpoint his actual intentions with arguments that dont have holes and can hold up to extensive scrutiny is because nobody knows what his actual intentions are, otherwise there would be no debate or constant fluctuation of the narrative. you cant go off of what he said to get elected because at the end of the day he was only saying what was necessary to get elected, and his first 100 days (which arent even done ffs) dont mean much because it's mostly just piece shifting. do people really think he would blow his load right off the bat and give away every single advantage and potential advantage? do people think he wouldnt take time to sharpen his axe? has nobody ever heard of "you have to spend money to make money"?
it's silly to extrapolate such definitive claims for either side when we have such little information and facts to go off of. i would be extremely surprised if even the top kikes knew what trump's end game was

meanwhile everyone is calling each other shills and trying to make enemies with anyone who doesnt see things the way you do

That's pretty much working against us.

I'm pretty sure his family is a gangster one that has been in cahoots with powerful jews since his father. With jews, you always lose.

He was never a threat before, being around Jews is one thing, being backed into a corner is another.

You have great taste. This is my favorite of Caspar's.

One more shitpost, sorry, in a similar vein.

Great painter, lived in his hometown for a while, so I've been to the ruin that's shown in the painting you posted.

All he has to do is sign his name to repeal the executive order.

STEVE KING LIKES TO TONGUE BUTTHOLES

Trump is having a rally in Harrisburg, PA next Saturday 4/29.

PA ANONS SHOULD GO AND MAKE TRUMP UNDERSTAND HE MUST REPEAL DACA IMMEDIATELY

That's true. Still, we don't know what he has up his sleeve. He's still working towards the wall, tax reform, immigration crackdown, media reform if his statements about the lying media constantly being against him are any indication, anti-terrorism, citizen employment, state rights, lowering the national debt…

He's made huge bounds in all of those already, and we've only just begun our eight years.

what a time to be alive indeed

who said that?

Thanks user. Have a Vernet

trump has only a picture of his father in his office. i think he's making an effort to do the right thing

and what happens when you back someone into a corner? would it have been better if trump had slowly coralled his enemies before backing them into a corner instead? and i saw slowly because it's not like he could have just united the white race over night and had them all ready to partake in this struggle (too many are complacently unaware of the gravity of our situation), which is pretty much what he would have to have done. going full 1488 right out of the gate wasnt an option. doing things that would reveal his intentions to eventually go full 1488 is not an option either, because then the kikes would be on to him. weather he wants to go full zog or full hitler, he must first widen the path, and his path for full zog certainly isnt getting wider. also, he cannot be unaware that there is no other option that ends with the white race being sustained

fug. this was for you

I agree, but people here always see things in these major conspiratorial turns, like he is either a secret white nationalist who was threatened to be killed working directly for the Rothschilds.

Trump is just a charismatic and charming tool who over the course of literally decades kept the media spotlight on himself while being a real estate developer, a profession that does not normally make you an ultra-celebrity. He is a master at using the media. But principles? Nah.

I would get shouted down here and also banned when I would tell people that Trump was opposed to Romney's hardline stance on immigration. Trump later reinvented himself as being opposed to immigration when a few Republican operatives, including Bannon, witnessed House Majority leader Eric Cantor get defeated in his Republican primary by an underdog who pushed the immigration issue. They realized that this was a very hot issue for white Americans, and Republican efforts for amnesty/immigration reform came to a halt.

Long article on it here. Kellyanne Conway was part of this, she was for amnesty for while than did an about face when the trend moved in the direction of securing white votes rather than the Republicans courting Hispanic voters as they had been attempting to do prior to that.

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/03/kellyanne-conway-trumpism/520095/

STEVE KING 2020

should be

Fuck your nigger pill you beta nihilist – embrace the Overman!

Dubbel Dubs checked, good analysis user. I don't regret voting for Trump, but Holla Forums desperately needs to end the cult of personality behind him. Now that he's in power we must take the position of sober critics of his administration. This in no way weakens our position, as some anons have tried to imply.

i'm hoping that all this chaos and shit will settle down pretty soon and we'll be back to having some clarity and balance, but i think that all depends on what trump does tbh

dont mind me just checking these dubs on my way to the reply button

Welp. Now all you Kekists realize Kek is a chaos god and doesn't give a shit about anyone, ever, because chaos is random and uncaring.
I ain't even mad.

(((convinced)))

kek only uses chaos as his sword because he has mastered it. he guarantees the coming of the age of light you fucking heretic

Guys, I can explain everything. There is nothing to worry about.
See, everything is okay!

Apparently you don't see all the digits in my post number, post id, and the post timestamp.
And I might add, I accidentally subtracted some digits from all the repeating adjacent ones, probably because I was seeing the fact that today is the 22nd, and so I got twos. Complete "coincidence" that I ended up with 7, i.e. I wasn't expecting any number.
I thought your god's favorite number was 7.
2+2=4
2+2=4
2+2=4
2+2=4
4+4=8
4+4=8
8+8=16
1+6=7

He has dubs and you don't. In the context of Kek, you are the heretic. He speaks nothing but the truth.

i fucking love it
PRAISE KEK

This. Anyone who says otherwise is either a shill or an optimist, and we all know optimists don't survive long.

Can pagans call each other heretics?

I suppose so.

This is pretty much the best way to deal with Trump. We don't have to go full "le Drumpf :DDD," but we should at least dispense with this notion that he is an infallible deity that we must follow without qualms.

sorry bud. also i just saved your pepe and theres nothing you can do about it. get wreckd scrublord

wow you really btfo a lot of arguments

Very good analysis. I remember a couple posts saying that Trump was either doing this for his ego, to become president, or doing this to get revenge on those who caused 9/11, thus killing his friends, as he has said. Or maybe it's both.

obligatory

My gut feeling about Trump was right all along. I shouldn't have been swayed by the memes.

first thing is to admit we were just voting for the lesser of two evils, like we always do

the money masters won, either you star making cells, or you will be infiltrated by kikes/leftist/ClAFAGS etc

Ah, that's the one.

I've found that instinct tends to be correct often.

Trump was never going to be literally Hitler. I've been saying this since he started

I didn't think so either, but as time went on he's been messing up again and again. I at least hope that if we go to war, we are allied with Assad and Putin.

PFFT

All Trump said is they can rest easy, which is 100% right, they can rest easy that they are going the fuck back.

cite one instance

No, he wasn't and people who thought he was were fools. At best he'd be the best neocon we could ask for, basically being a Reagan tribute act.

Read the OP.

Feel free to sperg out on this one. It only benefits us if the base gets riled up and wants to end DACA. Trump can always fall back to what he has achieved.

i doubt he's really been "messing up", at least from his point of view. for better or for worse, he has plenty of control of what actions he takes. it's like people assume he's just keeping his head down and doing what people tell him to

not to get involved on this particular topic, but in what scenario would it make sense to say "DREAMERS BETTER WATCH OUT I'M COMING FOR YOU". no matter his stance, having them be calm is the best option

that doesnt actually mean a fucking thing
they all are

Cite an instance please

Exactly. "dont tell your enemy what you are going to do"

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

Thanks to both of you. I have an entire long thread up here on Trump.

>>>/4chon/194114

Deportations going up is a good thing, but if want to see a realistic dent in illegals, ICE needs to be cranked up to 11. Even if we were to do something like 10,000 deportations a day that is only 3,650,000 a year. 14,600,000 for 4 years.

What if Mr.Trump was using King as a way to gauge public opinion on this issue? The jew is going to destroy Trump on this with their lugenpresse. Steve King obviously gives zero fucks and we need to back him up.

D E S I G N A T E D S H I L L I N G T H R E A D
E
S
I
G
N
A
T
E
D

S
H
I
L
L
I
N
G

T
H
R
E
A
D

It would be beneficial to say Trump isn't going far enough. His base will need to continue to call for deportations for him to continue to ramp them up. People getting comfortable is what led us into this mess.

at this point we can be certain that the kikes are trying their best to control trump. even IF trump was actually hitler, he would still have to play ball. also if trump is completely controlled by kikes then he is surely making plans to get into a much more favorable situation. the only option where we're fucked as far as trump is concerned is if trump actually wants the jewish agenda to succeed and doesnt care at all about america or civilization

These threads are useful!

Terrible digits.

Go back to reddit.

/ourguy/
/ourguy/
/ourguy/
/ourguy/
/ourguy/

Fuck you Trump you God damn lying bastard

/Thread

The truth is Trump never said the words "I am not going to have dreamers deported" He said "they can rest easy".

Telling someone you are coming for them tends to lead to them being harder to find, which costs more. And they can 'rest easy'. Shhhhshhushshhhhshhh dont fight it this is happening

lol

Trump is a far better President than the last 5 put together, he's much better than Hillary, but he's still a centrist at worse and a little to the right at the worst. Holla Forums really put him on a pedestal just because he pissed off the left but forgot he danced the kosher jig for most of his life. Trump is doing a good job so far but don't kid yourself that he's the next Hitler or even a soft core nationalist.

Trump was and still is the least bad option, but the game was rigged from the very beginning. The kikes run the media and they get to select who we get to select. We already ruined their shit once by choosing the one candidate they least wanted, our next election we should endeavor to cut them out of the process completely, although IMO we should probably just skip all of that rigged electoral process bullshit and just start RWDS as soon as possible. You can't solve a problem using the very process that created it - and that problem is democracy.

it would be beneficial for trump to appear as just a ronald reagan type goy - a wolf in sheep's clothing, and then bide his time safely getting things in place while the public moves towards where he wants them. from what i can tell his "base" is only getting better

I agree. Trump's feet need to be put to the fire on this one. There are no negatives in doing this. It is more important that people continue to call for deportations in all forms and they continue to be ramped up.

You missed the dozens of "dreamers" getting deported?
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/04/19/trump-increases-deportations-former-dreamers/100609524/

wtf I hate Trump now

People on Holla Forums thought it, and now their hopes are being dashed. It's a hard truth but they need to swallow it.

GG

One thing with Trump is you have to pay very close attention to what he says and what he allows other people to do. One thing with him is he'll tell his personal feelings on a matter but allow the DOJ to do it's job.

You are defending an already proven NWO puppet with Jews in the family, who campaigned for Netanyahu in 2013.
What's the point in even tryng to defend him? I mean, how do you justify things like that to yourself? Do you engage in special doublethink training to make yourself believe Kushner is a proud Aryan nationalist, the wall is built and the Jews are in concentration camps?

OY VEY

I didn't expect Hitler just a milder Buchanan and now I'm hoping we can salvage a Cruz.

Wow, it's fucking nothing. We need MILLIONS of spics deported. Dozens may as well be none, for all the good it does the demographic crisis in America.

Ouch. A spicey Cruz would be nice.

Boy that sure would be effective if I followed an ideology.
I like you, I'll gas you last.

That's gonig to take some time, maybe 6 years.

Don't get your hopes too high, we're already almost at Yeb levels here.

WHY DIDN'T WE WAIT FOR HITLER.

You admitted yourself, that you don't belong here. I bet you don't even mind Jews in the government.

It's no where near gauc levels of cuckery….yet

>usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/04/19/trump-increases-deportations-former-dreamers/100609524/
Did you even read your article? Or at least the URL?

The 'good' news is: If he's a kike pawn or just taking bad advice from his jewish inner-circle or trying to out maneuver everyone politically, he won't completely go of the rails if he see's a total revolt from his base. If he does go off the rails, we will know they have pics and vids of him fucking a 12 year old. Not going to take the black pill yet. They could have real bad dirt on his kids also…

Hmmmmmmmmm, (((former dreamer)))

see

1.8 MILLION "dreamer" spics in America. And millions more regular illegal spics. Dozens or hundreds is fucking nothing. It's not enough to make America white again.

Going at this rate, 6 years won't be anywhere close to long enough.

Never did I say that we should have voted for Hillary instead. I voted for Trump and I don't regret it. But Trump is not our final solution. The election is over, it's time to stop fanboying for Trump.

Shills said this wouldnt happen. Easy to tell who's who in this thread…

Is learning about different political and mental models omitted from shill school? You guys are at least three steps behind.

Or he was never our Fuhrer to begin with.

Technically they're all in the country illegally.
If they did something illegal they're criminals.
Criminals get deported.
:^)

More than 6 years. In the 1st 3 months there have only been 25k deportations. I wouldn't be surprised if more than that come in to the country in the same time period, or if illegals have that many anchor babies in the same time period.

I think it would, get that wall built in 4 ears, allow the old illegals to be replaced by automated processes, cut welfare and you fix the reason for illegals coming here.

Of course theyre former, theyve been deported. WTF?

You blew it, yid. Now go back to your masters and tell them you failed.

we are currently in a watery ooze of chaos where all possibilities exist simultaneously. luckily kek thrives in such an environment

Look up automation and it's effect on the jobs that illegals come here to get. Good thing is that it chokes out illegal hiring but Americans that voted for Trump in the hopes of getting manufacturing jobs back will be very disappointed.

kek

(checked)
I guess I'm not a shill anymore

He had a meeting with CEOs including schwartzman like a month in, they talked about this, and he was already going soft on immigration then.

PRAISE KEK
civil war now?

I don't think you understand the magnitude of the demographic crisis facing the white majority America. Deporting a few hundred spics a month isn't going to cut it. Not even close.

Jeb Bush actually opposed affirmative action, Trump supported it.

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/263074-trump-scalia-affirmative-action

Also, all Republican candidates including Trump oppose abortion though I suspect in reality he doesn't give a shit, he just lied to get the Republican nomination Without abortion, we would have 20 million more blacks in the United States.

The demographic crisis isn't real. Leftist shills practice demoralization all the time. For years we've been told that whites are going extinct and have to be replaced but every year that's not true. Statistics data is heavily skewed and controlled.

that was close

Yes it is you fucking idiot.
You are justifying White Genocide.

I never expected him to be Hitler. I Was expecting him to be a civic nationalist that was going to seriously enforce/curb illegal and legal immigration…and bring back jobs/livable wage or salary to the white working class so we could get a big white baby boom during his presidency. I had no other expections other than that. I'm not going to fold the tent yet after 4 months. It's not looking good though.

Okay then

In a way you really have to admire the jews for their complete ruthlessness. The best trick they ever played was making Hitler look like the bad guy.

I haven't seen shilling that retarded since CTR
How much does Kushner pay you? Is it a living?

Lurk 10 more years faggot.

Tell me the truth, how hard does it burn you that you're forced to call people kikes just to fit in? We've already won the narrative, you're conforming to our game now, you're playing by our rules. How mad are you, tell me, let it all out.
How mad are you that despite all your money, all your blackmail, control and depravity, whites are naturally beating you kikes through skill and intelligence alone. We have both hands tied behind our backs and we're still kicking your asses up and down the internet.
I fucking love white people, I love being white, and I love that very soon the last kike will die a gruesome death so actual people can continue on with their lives creating beauty and new wonders. Kikes will be nothing but forgotten dust.

Very good point. Also, Trump dropped opposition to anchor babies a long time ago. It wasn't even mentioned in his August speech.

latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-donald-trump-immigration-speech-transcript-20160831-snap-htmlstory.html

He pays me in Ivanka nudes

Who is (((we))), Shlomo?

Go back to reddit and never return here.

reported

lol

Are you jelly that you don't get exclusive Ivanka Trump nudes?

Finngol here, though I am happy for the 10 000 dollars approximately that Trump brought into my wallet through betting agencies I am extremely saddened to see this flipflop. It is a case of either not caring for the base or extremely bad judgement, as this will cost Trump his most competent and hardline supporters, and in time, most of other support too.

Of course only time will tell, but I believe there to be no other explanation than Trump wanting to be a single term president. He seems to be a genuine moderate, a man of the past who believes in restoring some guts and grit of the old republic is enough to bring politics back into a balance. Sure, he is on your side on some issues and much better option than any communist traitor Democrats can bring into the front, but in the end he is just not enough, not smart enough, not strong enough, not in the game for long enough, in short he is no Hitler. And you guys need Hitler.

Now, on the bright side, he is unlikely to bring the situation into a complete demographic disaster in his 4 years, since he actually doesn't go full communist/democrat/Hillary. You guys have bought that amount of time. I should probably tell you of a recent example in our glorious Khanate and its not too glorious politics, very similar to the situation in your beautiful country.

We had parliamentary elections in 2015. After some unforeseen-by-jews-and-their-puppets gains of a nationalist party in 2011 elections they kept their support high and with that joined the new government. However, as the leader of the party Timo Soini was actually a moderate at heart and unwilling to play tough they kinda cucked and didn't deliver half as much as promised. Now the whole base of the party did understand that compromises have to be made since it is a part of life in politics, it is a game of shifting alliances. However what we did not accept was the betrayal of core issues, those were and are not up for negotiation. The old leader Timo had grown too ambitious and too careless of his base since he really never was that much of a hardline nationalist - this was common opinion already ten years ago - but simply a skilled moderate nationalist politician who rode the tiger by allowing some of the more hardline supporters into the party and gaining their support by being useful.

Anyway, he tried to betray those core beliefs by allowing the immigration horde of 2015 come in without as much as an objection. Also cucked on EU, which is very much an unforgivable sin in his party (True Finns). Result? Base completely deserted him. I think he believed that by giving some to both sides he would both appease moderates and keep his own party in check, and after this government finishes its term in 2019 he could retire from his seat of a foreign minister into a comfy and cozy government job.

Yet he couldn't read the writing on the wall and now he has been basically forced to not run against the hardliner-in-chief, man most hated by our (((media))) and other parties and basically every cuck in existance. I'm a member of the party and since I have pretty good hunch on the opinions of our members I can say that his chosen successor will be anally raped by the forementioned hardliner at the party conference this summer and after that the whole government comes crashing down unless the immigration reforms etc. are actually enforced completely.

tl;dr trying to say that I'm fucking assblasted as you are Ameribros but actions have consequences and Trumps flipflop will in time bring in the actual nationalists, aka Hitler, which is a good thing. Kek bless you since you have not as much as time as we do because of demographics.

Hope is the first step in the road to disappointment.

Stopped reading immediately.

Oh really? What was your first clue? Him marrying his children to jews? Him spending time partying with the clintons? Him having a rabbi chant about him creating zion on his innauguration day? His involvement with the perpetrators of 9/11? Him profiting millions from 9/11? Him destroying Pat Buchanan's political career? Him suing cities for not allowing jews and niggers into clubs? Him having real estate all across the world?

Seriously, anyone here who defended him fter the Syrian airstrike is mentaly ill and should be shot. He spent half his campaign talking about how he would be the greatest thing for Israel and sucking zionist dick non-stop. I'am amazed that painting of Andrew Jackson didin't burst into flame the moment Trump touched it.

t. Moische Rubinstein

It's just 4D chess, calm down.
He is just "playing ball" with them, like Putin.
He really hates them, we just have to believe in him.

What a long crazy trip it's been. I can tell that you have been through the same shit I have, taking the trouble to read from a variety of sources on Trump and never buying into the hype. It's not that he didn't have his moments, but it was also pretty clear from the beginning that all Trump cares about is Trump. His candidacy was a good thing, but as a real president? He is basically a more crass and funny version of Mitt Romney.

Anyway, I'm sure you've been banned, shouted down, had threads anchored, posts deleted, and everything else.

At the end of the day, we were right.

I'm just waiting for the Mosiach ffs! It's not my fault the elder council of Chabad Lubavitch has it's lower level rabbis (like me) shilling here. You try telling those fanatical nutcases no! Oy vey, my ulcah is actin' up again. This is all so nerve wracking…

You have no idea, on Holla Forums of all fucking places to be ridiculed and mocked for saying the obvious Truth, while every low-iq retarded redneck was drooling himself over false promisses we tried to warn them.

There are probably different jew factions, much like Israel is near civil war in the power structure. I suppose the bright side is that Trump's jew team might actually be a coup on the other one. Division is always good. But there is little bright side to this kike faggot.

I wonder how many deportations there are going to be once ice finishes its hiring. Remember they were at their lowest personnel level under onigger.

Reminder that we are being raided by Trump shills. Here's an excerpt from Assange thread.

Keep living in fear and misery then, while society collapses round you. Ever heard the phrase "You can ru, but you can't hide"? No matter how much you run, they will get you, and now they have satellites and a profile of every american who ever used the internet, so you can't hide either. Learn how to shoot, that is all.

I put a tl;dr below in case of ADHD or jewish shills. Then again shills gonna shill anyway.

Remember, everyone here is a CTR shill.
Assange, Alex Jones, the Alt Right cucks, Ron Paul, you, me, most people in this thread. We are all shills and Trump is actually playing intradimensional checkers.

Anyone smart, who supported Trump realized he's a kike back in march.

not true

Yeah, and also anyone who has videos speaking out against tyranny and jewish rule, they are all faggot e-celebs, they are all shills, only Trump and the neocons are telling the truth, those jewish billionaires have your interests at heart, its 100% legit, the government loves you and would never exploit you, ever.

Probably earlier than that. It became more apparent when I saw the kind of people with whom he was filling his administration.

Jews, neocons, and republican operatives (hacks).

Nah, there was still some room for interpretation.
When he ditched Bannon and hired Goldman-Sachs employees and globalist democrats to advise him it became pretty obvious.

And now we have a confirmation - he's colluding with Blackstone and following their advice.

Here let me try.
I KNEW LE DRUMPF WAS A KIKE BEFORE 2013. IM THE REALEST Holla ForumsACK
sass send me shekels

So tell me why Assange, Alex Jones, Spencer, Ron Paul and other public faces are now against him? Are they Jewish shills too? Is that why they helped him get the presidency?
Isn't he now shitting on everyone who supported him and breaking his every promise to the people?

The thing is that I do, I went through it as well.

I agree, we should completely ignore these e-celebs and focus completely on mainstream media accounts so long as they agree with our preconceptions. Why support any type of alternative media? That is for faggots!

Of course there is. Trump is very close to extreme Zionists, people who are probably more or less centrist on most issues, but who are completely in alignment with the likes of Netanyahu or even to the right of him with the Home party. Liberal Jews, who often don't care that much about Israel, dislike Trump intensely. Jews have so much power in our society that even minority factions of them can be enormously influential.

The only thing that threw some people was that the Bush era neocons like Kristol really hated Trump. I think they saw him as too much of a live wire, someone who can't be controlled and isn't as pliable as Bush Jr was. They like him now, that's for certain.

Holy fuck you idiots have no idea where you are or what you're doing. Go back to twitter you aren't ready for h8chan

capped for posterity, so no one ever forgets how terrible these faggots are

Why did you cut off the name of the author of that comment? Seems like sketchy behavior. Who wrote it?

So they are Jewish shills too? Is that why they helped Trump get the presidency? Answer me that one question.

When is Hillary getting locked up? When is the swamp getting drained? When is the wall being built? When are the sanctuary cities being defunded? When will Assange get his amnesty? When are these dreamers going back? When is the Fed being audited? When will it stop being "Israel first"?

Everyone already realized the answer is "never". His 100 day plan was a complete ruse. His promises were a ruse.

This

so impatient yet so idle

Yes they're fucking kike plants you idiot. You dont even know basic Holla Forums culture if you think anyone supports tricky dicky or jonestein. Gtfo youve been outed already.

Call me in a year you fucking retard

I'd suggest you start acting a little humble, faggot, after every embarrassing thing this board did during its Trumpmania phase. Don't act like you have it all figured out, you got taken in by the words of a self promoter and reality TV star.

I don't want to get in the middle of this but Alex Jones is at best compromised by his michling children from his half Jewish ex wife. His producer is Jewish and many of his key financial support comes from Jewish sponsors. Not saying he hasn't done any good(he has)but he is shilling for the Jews so he can continue the cash flow…and so he doesn't get his producer and sponsors gassed. Also, he just impregnated and proposed to ANOTHER Jewish yenta. You would have thought he'd had his fill. Apperantly not! But…I believe Alex already did enough damage to the kikes by pink pilling millions of people to not trust the media and banks…and he's critized Jewish power before. Sparingly and he picks his spots but he does. See vid I posted for some AJ redpilling.

He's already been there for 93 days. It won't magically happen tomorrow.

Wait, according to you, if they are kike plants and they shilled for Trump before the election, it does make Trump a kike plant too.
Trump is still a kike and a traitor, no matter how you look at it.

Yeah? You going to sit there and tell us "these things take time guys" when it's two years down the road and those things aren't done?

You're not understanding his point. Those people were pro-Trump for over the past year. Now they are against him. Claiming they're controlled opposition does not explain their shift in opinion on Trump, especially now that Trump is doing much more questionable things. So why are those people against him now, why weren't they against him before? Why haven't they continued to support him? You're just dodging answering these questions and screaming "shill." If you can't answer those questions in detail you don't have an actual response.

Based Jew Ben Shapiro tried to warn you guys about this during the primaries, but no one would listen because "da jooz hate Trump." He said Trump would not fulfill his deportation promises and was only saying what he was about immigration to get elected. Not every Jew is part of some conspiracy, and Ben Shapiro has always been on our side (see the below videos). Had you heeded his warnings, perhaps we would have a superior candidate like Ted Cruz in the white house and DACA properly repealed. Instead, you have a globalist kike controlled cheeto traitor.

Some of my favorite Ben Shapiro videos:

youtube.com/watch?v=rrxZRuL65wQ

youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg

The point is that he supported Trump before the election so hard he was almost sucking his dick. You see, his support for Trump then and his opposition to Trump now makes either Trump alone or both of them (depending on who you think Jones is) look dishonest.

All great questions user, I suppose no one will ever know.

FUCK OFF YOU KIKE SHILL

(fugging chegged)

Took the words right out of my mouth.

(((Kusher)))
(((Cohn)))
(((Blankfein)))
(((Schwarzman)))

lol

pic related
"Is Wall Street trying to bury Bannon?"

first things first, he needs to deport all the spic dreamers

If it means anything, I understood your point, even if nobody else did.

Don't forget Mnuchin, user.

Bullshit strawman. The faggot embraces dreamers and you defend him. Get off Holla Forums you god damn reddit fuck. Always an excuse with y ou fucking people.

You can't circumvent this. Here's is the 100 day contract he pledged to fulfill.

Yes (((user))), it is I who has to go, not you faggots who didnt even know jonestein and implicit dick were controlled opposition. Im so so sorry for intruding on your safe space. Let's all discuss marx instead.

Oh so now you faggots just have to lie. I'd spend the time pointing out every mistake, but youre getting paid to waste my time.

I personally dont think Mnuchin is the problem. he has been involved with the Trump campaign for a while and he only seems concerned with money. Its definitely the new batch of jews brought in by Kushner that are responsible for this shift in core policy.

b-b-but it's all chess user.
don't mind all the kikes in the administration and the Soros money flying left and right toward Trump and Kushner. Who cares that Soros bailed Trump out of the GM hotel. He'll surely go after him because of underwater korean starcraft!

Yes, surely national socialist would only have a problem with Trump betraying his promise to end the dreamer act only if they were paid.
What the fuck planet are you even living on, fag?

Do you have an archive source for the second one?

I've listened to his show the past few weeks because he has a direct pipeline to the Trump admin and I was trying to make sense of everything. He hasn't turned on Trump. His fill in hosts/some of his writers have…kinda. They always temper thier remarks with "If Trump follows through with this then he's been compromised" His fill-in hosts have been in all week because Jones was in court. Anyways, Jones has defo NOT turned on Trump.

Did you have to read a textbook on the "image board culture" before Kushner hired you?

there's this too. it's outdated in how it's filled out but whatever.

No user, if you could you would have done it by now. You get asked pertinent questions in regards to Trump and controlled opposition personalities' flips on their support of him and you just ignore it, defensively sperging out everywhere. Here' I'll make it simple for you. We know Jones is controlled opposition so he's an easy one.

If Trump is legit, why did Jones support him prior to now? Why did Jones change his opinion on the guy? Why wasn't Jones always for him, or always against him? Why would controlled opposition change their tune about a man who they originally supported? How far must things go for you to change your mind about Trump, or will you never, ever do so despite Holla Forums being all about pursuit of the truth?

archive.is/Hc29S

The only thing that will probably happen on that list is the Fed being audited, and that is only because there is broad Republican support for it. Trump will likely allow it to pass, and of course his followers will give him all the credit.

Incidentally, Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin is opposed to a Fed audit, but it seems really unlikely that he will prevail. Trump vetoing this would be too alienating to his base.

Tbh, I don't think there was ever really a shift. Trump said contradictory things throughout the entire campaign, and now his entire base feels betrayed, but they all forget the insane things that he would say about killing the families of terrorists, working with Bill Gates to close up the internet, increasing the defense budget, mandatory death penalty for killing a cop, death penalty for Snowden, and much else.

People simply forgot about that because Trump is so charismatic and they wanted to believe.

Gas yourself, Chaim. Anyone invoking "muh 1488D chess" at this point is a fucking shill. Go shill at cuckchan; they're too retarded to recognize it, unlike us.

he's being sarcastic user, how can you not see that? he's even laying it on pretty thick

This. A lot of people were jumping to conclusions before the facts settled after the Syria event. Give it time.

Jesus Christ how autistic you must be to not recognize I was mocking the idea of chesscucks.

But what he says is true. Kushner took 250 millions from Soros in February.
Truth remains truth, my dear redditor.

He was obviously joking.

He didn't turn on Trump himself, but did oppose the actions against Syria, but yes, good point. Paul Joseph Watson was much harsher on Trump.

Quite plausible.

Trump is well known for doing this. I think it was Scott Adams analyzing when the talk show host messed up his hair.

"I don't know…" *audience goes wild* "Sure go for it!"

Remember Sessions said recently that ALL illegals are subject to deportation. Trump could just signal towards softening while letting ICE do their jobs.

Lel, these fucking niggers cant do it.o

Well Steve King is more based than God Emperor.

My god your fucking stupid.
Not Steven king, you illiterate mongrel.

I have noticed that Trump like to play kind of a good cop bad cop thing. He trash talks the freedom caucus but then sends pence in to work with them. this could be the opposite where he assures them everythings going to be ok but then sessions enforces the actual law.

at least thats how i see it sometimes. i just dont understand why he just wont end this crap because he isnt doing himself any favors

Jones's jew ex wife took him to the cleaners so he's going to do whatever it takes to make those shekels!

Thats the entire point, if you aware of what the zionists are doing, you ither become a "nazi', or you become complicit, and a coward

I doubt that the Fed will be audited, or if the audit finds anything. Because if the currency manipulation is exposed the whole US economy will topple like a house of cards.

One day you are going wake up completely and realize that Trump really doesn't have a plan at all. He became president because it is maybe the biggest ego boost a guy like him could possibly have. He likes being in charge and having a say, but he doesn't have any deep ideology. He delegates everything. In a recent interview, he didn't know that the current leader (who he didn't name, probably doesn't know his name well enough to say it) of North Korea has only been in power since 2011. He confused Kim Jong Un with his father Kim Jong Il.

qz.com/962274/donald-trump-just-revealed-that-he-probably-doesnt-know-who-north-koreas-leader-kim-jong-un-is-in-a-fox-news-interview/

Good. That's probably one of the only ways to save our race at this point. And I think Bannon knows this. He's a big fan of the fourth turning. He knows a happening of such magnitude is necessary.

"I like her, I respect her,” Mr. Trump said in an interview Wednesday with the Wall Street Journal….Trump shifted from praising Yellen to criticizing her over the course of his presidential campaign, saying in September she should be “ashamed of herself” and accusing her of doing a “political job” that’s led to a “very false economy.”

Trump is not an ideologue. He's been all over the place politically

I think its to retain his image. Trump knows that appearance and impressions mean everything, so he says one thing but does another, since whatever he does is regurgitated by the media and normies eat that shit up. It's probably for reelection, but who knows. At this point I too wish he would cut it out but theres not much more we can do other than wait.

Hey, can you make it seem less like you're not from this board? It's obvious and pretty annoying to be honest

let it all burn, its going to be audited. Also, I read you posts and the fact that you cant' figure out alex is controlled op made to push blame away from israel is a dead giveaway. Also, he dropped Trump and then did a 180, then another 180, and next week alex will do another 180 and start supporting him again. If you don't see what he is trying to do here, and to cause confusion and distrust, then you haven't been paying attention to anything.

What fuck is this?

This. Alex Jones is a fucking shill. It's not even debatable at this point.

You haven't purchased any Super Male Vitality yet, I take it?

Israeli shill supporting Trump into presidency makes Trump look even worse.

Nobody, anywhere in this thread, ever said Jones was not controlled op. Every single person knows that, so much so that not even shills will try to defend him unironically.

no it doesn't because before he started supporting him right before they realized he was going to get the nomination they were against him and too busy sucking off ted cruiz, but again, you would know this, if you paid attention, which you obviously didn't.

You do know both sides look bad right?

Not yet, frogs. 14D88 Chess.
Keep the Faith high!

What reason do you have to believe Trump instead of recognizing all the evidence against him?

WHO SHOULD HITLER HAVE WAITED TO VOTE FOR?

STEVE "THE CUCK" KING

"When told that the Oracle of Delphi had revealed to one of his friends that Socrates was the wisest man in Athens, he responded not by boasting or celebrating, but by trying to prove the Oracle wrong.

So Socrates decided he would try and find out if anyone knew what was truly worthwhile in life, because anyone who knew that would surely be wiser than him. He set about questioning everyone he could find, but no one could give him a satisfactory answer. Instead they all pretended to know something they clearly did not.

Finally he realized the Oracle might be right after all. He was the wisest man in Athens because he alone was prepared to admit his own ignorance rather than pretend to know something he did not."

I refuse to believe this.

Socrates sounded like a hipster.

bre itbart.com/big-government/2017/04/21/trump-says-daca-illegals-can-rest-easy/

archive.is/3k39d

The Breitbart article doesn't say Schwarzman of Blackstone but apparently Trump is reversing his DACA stance. I wonder if he'll back out of the wall next.

It really isn't that hard to believe though

Whether something is hard or difficult to believe doesn't make it more or less true.

I really didn’t want to have to kill Trump, but I guess the answer is to just kill everyone.

Many months ago, even Richard Spencer said we had to be willing to criticize Trump.

I read on here that he was controlled opposition.
So maybe this is just a new tactic to hurt Trump?

We need a new machine.

don't buy into Spencer's brand of controlled oppostion. The psyops are in overdrive on several fronts.

maybe that was part of Trump's 3D chess… otherwise, Steve King will end up as part of Trump's curse

either way, it's all good

It better be.

That's only speculation, he's one of the few out there in the public advocating for whites. I don't personally trust him completely, but there's only circumstantial evidence he's controlled ops. Spencer seems legit so far, if a little effeminate.

But Steve King is also one of the few people who actually spoke up in favor of whites, and he's a Congressman to boot. Despite everything Trump has done, being against immigration, as far as I know, he has not once spoken out in favor of whites.

MAGA, bitch

DUBS CONFIRMS

Ah, more baseless jewish speculation and D&C, nice job

Spencer is a nobody. Trump has met every president. Don't be retarded. And no, that image isn't proof of spencer being a shill. Proof of that is the mere fact the Atlantic "decided" to do a documentary on someone who couldn't even get 4,000 youtube views, who's followers could all meet in a hotel room. All of a sudden he's "the leader of all this trump stuff". Fuck off with him.

How could we prove it if it were true?

kikes will die soon
Trump will kill them, along with Le Pen

kek

lel

Le Pen's fate is sealed by the ancient one.

Change your script Shlomo

fugg

:^)

I'm whitepilled, and trump made me that way

Our people will triumph!

You know its going to happen

If you still fall for the left/right dynamic shitshow of a circus you learned absolutely nothing from this election period. You've been rats in a maze since the beginning.

Alex Jones got redpilled after he had on Dr. Duck as his guest. What? You expect him to start saying "gas the kikes, race war now?" :^)

>I'm one of you goysguys
I met white people from Europe, Mexico, and other countries, and they never pretended to like Trump… they simply did because of what he stood for, and continue to like him.

We whites created human civilization, fucking shitskin

Uh m8

Steve King is probably the only guy I like in the government right now.

You're just a fucking spic or nigger that is envious of white people

I wasn't. I knew Trump was going to be a hot head when it came to Foreign Policy. I kept warning yuro-fags and Putin fan-boys that he was going to ruffle some feathers and wasn't going to let Putin and his Jewish mafia just take over thier former Soviet colonies. The Russian "Eurasian Empire" has the "fight to the death" kind of appeal to the population of former soviet sock-puppet countries. Advanced hackers can probaly confirm my shot call on that front. Anyways, all I cared about was a huge white working class baby boom over the next 8 years because Trump reversed the globalist policies that gave those jobs to ant people in China…and made sure that whites went to anti-white, Jewish controlled college…So they could be unemployed and live in thier parents basement for 5 years after they graduated and have mountains of kike banker debt…and having a brain full of poz. What a good deal.

wew lad

YOU KNOW WHERE THE LINE IS DRAWN
LET'S GET THIS SHIT GOING
THIS IS HOW IT HAS TO BE!

hehehe

hello mr. fbi

Oh, I thought he won the election and not you. But I bet your billions of self-made dollars will sooth the salt.

Democracy is garbage. Pick the best choice out of these two situations: getting fucked in the ass, or getting fucked in the mouth.

You're getting fucked either way, we tried the peaceful route, it hasn't worked. There is only one thing left to do, and it's been our only choice from the start.

I rather have a Wall than DACA gone tbh

There you go punching to the right. :^)

fuck off kike, we whites don't dwell in double think

this

I'm still waiting for that Trump kissing the western wall

What the fuck are you even talking about? Just stringing words together? If you think the constitution was written with "clasical liberal ideals" you're a fucking retard.

In a week or so we'll see how this was part of another Trump strategy. Either that, or Steve will join the many that fell to Trump's curse.

you're not from around here huh

Trump lost favor with Kek, Steve King doesn't cuck to jews like Trump did.

There are no breaks in the Trump Train, that's why I voted for him.

We created Trump, and now our holy order of kek has traitorous infiltrators.

are you telling me Holla Forums was wrong Mr. Shekelstein? Well, Holla Forums is never wrong.

Every non-shill here is saying this.

The meme began as Holla Forums is right again because, for even a single thing of Holla Forums ideology to be proven true would mean huge gains. Afterall, usually one can be right, but unless it's shown to be right (by the turn out of events or WikiLeaks, etc.) most of it can be written of as conspiracy theory in the eyes of the masses. Only when everything started agreeing with Holla Forums ideology, i.e., Holla Forums was continually being -proved- right did it become Holla Forums is always right.

I wonder what redpilled him to accept immigrants, I'm somewhat jealous on the knowledge presidents recieve.

fuck you cuck

This, I wish this shit would stop.
Sadly theres escape from it.

Holla Forums is always right only about the Jews. And Holla Forums was telling you Trump is a kike for a long time, but you dismissed it.
Just you wait until he throws you under the bus to create the Greater Israel. The time is only a couple months away.

enjoy sleeping while your wife is raped and daughter murdered

Whether you like or not, American NatSoc will have the founding fathers and constitution as the foundation. Plus a new amendment making it a law that no Jews can be in positions of power and influence. Deportation to Europe. Pay them back for the Jew invasion of the early 20th century.

*no escape

That's were you're wrong, kiddo.

The only people here who believed Trump was /ourguy/ are autistic 14yr old weebs. We got what we could out of Trump and now it's time to start backing Steve King, you never know, he might have Iron Ann as his VP in 2020 if we meme it that is.

Hmmm.

That's very generous of mr. Trump, after Snowden piggybacked his campaign with his leaks and one of his friends got assassinated for it.

Now it's time to start backing a civil war, m8.

It wasn't really missed per se. It was dismissed as shilling and all who spoke against Trump were banned. Was it for the better? Possibly, after all, it channelled the energy of this forum into making sure "not Hillary" was elected. However, one would hope the tainting wouldn't last forever. And, surprisingly (whether done purposefully or not) it seems the hack restored the board along with the Syria thing. This allowing of those who had been banned just for speaking out against the wrong candidate during the election cycle and showing that the man is falliable allowed for sentiments of "hope for the best, prepare for the worst" to be partially restored here. Note to those who hate anyone who gives criticism of Trump and calls them a shil/concern shill, note, we've reached the point where he can do things on his own. He is in the position of power and (hopefully) knows what the people who got him elected wanted. People calling him out on what he is doing right or wrong doesn't have impact on his position and only serves to bring awareness to possible issues. tl;dr it isn't wrong to see a negative of a situation. Maybe it is 4D dimensional chess (the Syria/Chinese proposal), however until the 4 years are up and our wishes have been actually fulfilled, we can't treat him like a savior who will do fulfill our will.

snowden is a BLM supporting faggot who worked for the CIA to poison fuck over the NSA who might of been actively opposing them at some point, nothing of value was leaked on israel and you would have known this if you were here before today. But you got a script to follow I guess.

Telling ya, kek wills it…

RIDF? I told you faggots that Trump can still be based and not bend the knee to your kike-mafia protecting warlord that wants to "re conquer" all of the old Soviet satellite states. Go talk about Jewish power in Russia. Or critisize the government. You would be killed if you were too effective in criticizing the gov't and thrown in prison for criticizing Jewish power. How can I support a massive faggot that does that? Real politik? If Joe McCarthy were alive today, he'd investigate Anglin and his ilk's donations and where they came from.

You're above it all because ursuchacoolguy and have no interesting and original opinions. Forever a dullard.

If now is the time to back anyone politically and not as our war boss, it needs to be someone we've raised ourselves- who we know isn't corrupt yet or has made deals with jews.

Are you two American citizens? I bet not. I bet you're trying to destabilize the US for Putin and his kike oligarchs…and the Jewish mafia that he protects for some completely mysterious reason. At least he's throwing out the Jehova Witnesses! Forget the mudslides and Jews that really fuck the country up.

Are Russians pretty much all the American version of 'Patrotatds'? Never met a Russian that didn't blame the "west" for all of Russias problems while completely ignoring the glorified oil gangster/dictator that protects the Jewish mafia and throws white men in prison for critisizing Jewish power…He pretty much just kills his political opponents. Real politik and sheeeit as Anglin would say.

bot test

We're only 3 months in, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt until the 2018 Elections.

Stahp user! It's just chess! He's making republicans sue so it can go to federal court and be blocked by liberal judges, and then Trump can clean out the courts just like he did with the 9th circuit when they overstepped!
IT'S ALL SO REAL IN MY MIND!

Back no one. It's time to flush this turd of a country and scrub the bowl with bleach.

Trump either does what he said he would do, or he's anethema. The election is over, "lesser of two evils" doesn't fly. He does what he promised to do, or he's a one term president. In that case, he will be remembered both as an evil, racist, misogynist, fascist pig by leftists, and a traitor to the truth as well as his own people by the right. He was elected to accomplish certain goals. If he can't do that, he's a waste of carbon.

Do you think I'm a bot? Is it because I will state obvious truths that the controlled "alt media" doesn't tell you? Here's why: You are a blogger with some influence and pop a boner because Putin 'challenges' American power. (Notice he never challenges Israel or Jews) A few hours later you get a nice little paypal donation from a Russian proxy saying, "great article, keep up the great work. Putini is the white mans friend.(he defo isn't) Here's 100$. Keep up the good work! " Notice Putin never redpills, he plays to his brain dead sub 90 IQ patriotard supporters in Russia that want to bring back the USSR empire and crush any non compliant former colony. This is the dangerous mindset of your average Russian. They get fed state run propaganda media 24/7 and are ready for a nuclear showdown. Blame these assholes just as equally as the "west".

calm down schlomo

Its sausage being made, he is a practical politician. Would you prefer Hillary win?

You would of done the same and should of done the same. If you were smart, your family dynasty would of profited off either party winning, either side winning the Napoleonic war, WWI, and WWII. Because we didn't, because we were not the bankers, we're here now, ruled by the (((chosen))). And your ancestors did not think about your White tribe in such a fashion. So now banking cartels have become their (((ethno-guild))).

The arms industry also arms countries, your future enemies, which now American blood is spilled in, by your very own weapons. Yet, investing in an arms manufacturer legally is a wise financial decision. Your retirement plan probably puts a few hundred thousand dollars in there.

Should we go after the people who profited off 9/11 memorial coins, (((conspiracy theories))), comic books, and memorial t-shirts?

Peace is good for business.
War is good for business.
Always is, always will be.

Why the traitors who banked both sides of the major world wars, and knew about 9/11 aren't dealt with is obvious. You're too powerless to stop them.

Even if you got a leader in, who was in your racial interest and never in his heart wanted to betray you once. He would have to to strike a bargain with the old elite, which you are too powerless to stop, and ultimately betray his people. He would do so for his own political survival and because they are the elite, and you are not. Lastly I'll say this, even if you were temporarily the elite, you would not be able to stay. Because even if you could climb the ladder, you would not know how to keep it. You would not know how to rule.

(check'd)
Welp. I am proud that we gave democracy one last chance. However it seems we are forced into a more asymmetrical approach…

I'm calm. There is no other media available to Russians other than state run media. Putin couldn't be any more philosemteic ffs. Don't even try to paint critisism of Putin as Beijing Jewish. Millions of Jewish Russians and Israelis love the guy. He basically stays in power because of dumb Russians that just want "revenge" on their former colonies…but really they hate America. These 89 IQ retards are a Putin's base. Just admit it. Putin is cozy with a bunch of Jewish oligarchs and he lets the Jewish mafia run free in his country. He's not that great.

*as being not Beijing Jewish.

It's pretty depressing that any real person that tries and gets a non status quo movement going it's always usually headed by a controlled opposition leader. Only one that I can't think of is Rockwell, and he was assassinated of course.

Trump was a huge step in the right direction. But he's not our final goal.

You know the "wait for Hitler" blackpillers?

I think Steve King is our final goal.

We need to push to continue to clean out the GOP in the meanwhile, McCain, McConnell, Rubio, etc. And set the stage for /ourguy/… Trump is a bridge.

and Russia has all sorts of degeneracy and social problems. Alcoholism, STD's. Divorce rate are ridiculously high for a so called "white Christian nation" (with a shitload of Billionaire Jews and a free Muslim immigration policy)

Also: This is going to really hurt but…America has a higher IQ by 1 point despite being 60% white…and we have all sorts retarded Somalis and American Niggers. You just must have some really retarded peasants tbh.
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country#

Ouch

You could just replace "Russia" with "America" and it would be the same
or maybe it would Beijing the same

No, we don't get websites banned here. It's a horrible kike run country but we don't have some oil gangster-despot dictator throwing us in prison for critisiszing his kike masters. Pretty sure we would shoot to kill in that situation…then again, we didn't have the experience of being human lab rats for a Jewish intellectual/banker social experiment of communism for 80 years…didn't have kike overlords literally culling anyone with an IQ over 100.

I agree with a lot of things you've said thus far but wew laddie your anus is so fucking chapped you're undermining your own credibility. Your message would be taken more seriously if you'd learn to keep your emotions in check when trying to argue your cause.

Oh, I'm terribly sorry sir. It's just that sometimes I get so emotional, bebeh.

Could you elaborate on kikes culling the intelligent in Russia? I have heard of them doing that in eastern Europe in general but never really looked into the specifics

Yia iistbhave to do some google searching. Maybe tommorow I can help you. Under the Sign Of the Scorpion by Juri Lina is probaly the book you want. Otherwise, there's thousands of resources out there.

archive.org/details/UnderTheSignOfTheScorpion

Yikes, I forgot to delete the first part of that message.

Do any anons have any good chesscuck memes?

It's my new favorite theme. I know that the leftist fags suing the word WE created against us have no creativity, so I can't wait to see this go ahead full speed.

Here's an .mp4 for the next time you need to smartly justify your vagina on rice paddy forums.

is fine.

is just setting yourself up to be humiliated.

Holla Forums did not simply favor Trump over Hillary or regard him as a meme candidate, both of which are valid points, they started a painfully embarrassing fantasy of Trump as the God Emperor. When other quality threads were anchored, Trump Rally threads were treated as something worthwhile.

It's kind of amazing right now that you can even talk openly about this without getting banned, but I suspect that everyone is so aware that Trump is shit the mods know that their past course of banning people for Trump criticism will lead to a new exodus.

Holla Forums was played.

Go kill yourself, you stupid fucking faggot. The people who spoke out against Trump were routinely banned, had posts deleted, and were shouted down as shills.

For you not to know this, you would have to be one of them.

Again, go fucking kill yourself you worthless piece of shit.

There were possible arguments for why he was picked before, when he was the first or one of the first chosen. Now none of the more charitable theories hold water.

Ok, thanks. I wasnt happy with he live version. In fact, I became all emotional trying to look for a better sound…behbeh

*the

No he wasn't. His campaign was good, but he's not good in the least. He embarrassed many of the people who supported him, from Richard Spencer to Milo to Holla Forums to many others. Whether you care about those many others is beside the point.

There are some good things about Trump, but they are minimal, and he doesn't even act on things that he could do simply as executive orders. It was nice that he got rid of TPP, but it's not like he's a friend of internet freedom anyway.

Trump has moved the dialogue away from white issues to more civic nationalist issues of immigration. Those are related to race, but don't directly deal with it. This is consistent with paleoconservative dumbing down of pro-white advocacy.

Steve King is unusual because he actually seems to care about whites themselves.

Mnuchin is not getting much attention so far because the Trump presidency has been focused on issues like healthcare and foreign policy that don't really concern him. It will be inevitable that Mnuchin will come to the forefront when we get deeper into economic issues.

Same here. Holla Forums will inevitably try to argue like this faggot that this was just a tiny minority on Holla Forums, or that it was Redditors, or something else.

I hope a lot of people did screenshots and archives of threads to document what was done to people who spoke out. This can't be forgotten. People left cuckchan for much less than what was done to us.

Holla Forums wasted 18 months backing the most pro-Israel administration in American history.

It's like that story of an user who had an FBI dad under cover in the KKK and his run in with a DEA and a CIA agent that were also undercover.

I bet you guys go on Holla Forums afterward, thinking how your ebin hacking skills completely destroyed Holla Forums

You don't get it do you, Trump's election is more important than his election as it awoke many whites to what issues they must deal with.

If Trump gives all the Mexicans a free pass or brings in refugees you'll see white people accelerate beyond the political and we will win.

If Trump is able to turn back the tide then we also win and we shall have peace.

How can we not win as a race? Everything is converging, notice how little msm can even get clicks by saying some white is racist anymore.

I assume you meant to write that Trump's campaign was more than his election. Sure, I said that all along. The campaign was great, but Holla Forums did not reflect that. They really thought that Trump himself was this great champion of the white race. You see rationalizations for his actions even in this thread.

We even see it in your post

you don't get it at all. Trump is a mainstream candidate. The idea that "we shall have peace" with a Trump candidacy is nuts. Trump will be better than Hillary on most issues, but so what? Even most Democrats are better than Hillary, who was neocon + SJW.

Skapad för att kunna se ut som en liten kuk och bli bättre på att kunna runka böga på ett hotell som ligger bakom det öppna samhället

No you won't. They'll do whatever they can to back Trump because Trump is their new identity. They're just as pathetic as the Obama worshipers. Don't believe me? Take a look at who they continuously send to congress. Buckle up for some serious disappointment. Trump took them off the political highway they were on, drove on some back roads for a change of scenery, and then jumped back on the same highway. Don't believe me? Look what happens when you criticize Trump here. Look at /r/the_donald. Look at how much ass kissing was needed to get people to vote for their own interest. I'm to the point where I don't care what happens next. Whites get exactly what they deserve from their own actions or lack thereof. Middle America is on it's own.

You're going to see a revival of the left again because of the people Trump had too woo to win. I'm not talking about the big money. I'm talking about the neocon dorks, Evangelicals, and other assorted nobodies who talk about "muh values", "muh Christian refugees", and "muh exceptional minorities". Their desire to be morally superior is going to push voters left yet again or turn them off from voting all together. Notice how the left has separated themselves from antifa. They've effectively cut them off and antifa is operating alone. They're running on their own version of the ideology, but they're being hung out to dry every time something goes down. They left is cleaning house on their new enemy the same way they did to whites; ostracizing by ignoring their enemy. Once they're effectively the out-group they'll being targets for humiliation, and the left will reclaim their position of moral superiority while the emboldened neocuck right continues driving people away. White Americas are who swung right this cycle are going to remember why they either voted left against these people or didn't vote at all, and the left is starting to purge their useful idiots. Trump is doing the same, but the problem is he views us as the useful idiots instead of the neocucks. It's going to backfire hard. The left has two years to figure this out.

Understand this: Trump isn't stupid, and he is playing chess, but chesscucks don't understand the real game being played. You saw how he shifted the blame onto Ryan for failing to repeal Obamacare. Whenever something Trump promised falls through he's going to push the blame onto someone else. Whether or not Trump could have delivered on Obamacare so quickly is irrelevant. It was a massive risk, but he removed the majority of his risk by passing the buck to congress. He doesn't have to uphold his promise on the Muslim ban because "oh gosh darn the danged leftist judges blocked me twice, oh well we'll figure something out later". The chess game being played is media spin. Trump is 100% about his brand. He sold America the Trump brand. The Trump brand is success. Pay attention, the Trump brand is success, that does not mean Trump leads to success. What it means is Trump's end goal is always to appear successful regardless of what the actual outcome may be.

tldr: The real chess game is "I meant to do that" and spinning the situation in such a way that the easily manipulated have some talking points to repeat so they can pretend to be intelligent and feel smart and successful too.

i have been trying to get Holla Forums to move for months now, .pl suits our needs perfectly or we could even take over endchan with our numbers but no matter what comes out about Jim or the mods here no one wants to go; the downtime after April fools day was the perfect moment but everyone just came back here

Nobody wants to move to your dead honeypot board you fucking kike shill

Also, Trump has no ideology other than to win in any given situation. He wanted to be president, so he did what he had to and and made whatever promises he needed to in order to achieve that goal. Now that the goal is reached he's going to do whatever he has to do in order to preserve his brand and that's going to kill the right more than the left ever could.

If the wall fails Trump will walk away unscathed because the people he rallied bought into the brand not the outcome. He's already used Breitbart to spread stories about congress trying to shut down funding, which some are probably attempting to do, but he's not going to fight them. That's his out so he doesn't have to deliver.
The truth is Trump fights for no one but himself and his own image. This is what Holla Forums meant when we said to use Trump and not allow him to use us. We got our agenda out there. If he's not going to pursue it then we need to cut ties and we need to start spreading how Trump is going to screw us over so people can be prepared to put the blame onto him when he fails to deliver. Right now Trump has no reason to fulfill his campaign promises. Sure he has to make it look like he tried, but after a halfhearted attempted he's in the clear to walk away.

DO NOT LET HIM OR HIS FAMILY WALK AWAY

This is what he signed up for. Ensure he delivers.

Quit making it so obvious Holla Forums.

The other retarded thing is Trump should have done this early like all the other shit, so it was a fait accompli and people got used to it after a month. All this kiking around has just destroyed any momentum on the issue and made it a press fucking favorite, if he backtracks now after this, it's another mess.
The man knows all this, so it's the worst case scenario, he's compromised. The only way around it is for his base to terrify him. He looks like shit either way, and that is the way the kikes operate to destroy.

One of the best posts in the thread.

I don't know how many people here were old enough to be following politics closely during the Bush administration, but the left were the cool kids on the bus thanks to their opposition of Bush the idiot, Cheney the lunatic, and the insane wars they started. What you're saying about the left becoming cool again is accurate. We hit peak SJW maybe 2 years ago, right after GamerGate, and a landscape of pundits on Youtube and elsewhere evolved to continually mock them.

Yes, antifa will replenish itself from the derelicts, while the highbrow left looks down upon them. The left will be following the path of Bernie Sanders and focus more on economic issues, and back off from the SJW brand.

Exactly. Trump is all about image.

I'm less negative than you, because I think mainstream media is in an accelerated death phase, and it's very possible that Trump will be a one-term president, and possibly not even win the Republican primary. It's not about American waking up because they are so smart, they are just as dumb as ever, but the means by which the mainstream narrative has been pushed on them is dying, fast.

.pl could not handle the traffic. CodeMonkey attempted to get /new/ off the ground, but failed. Maybe we can get him to push it again. That is the direction we should go in. A new board, and get the support of 8ch.net site owners. The Holla Forums name is tainted at this point after what happened with Trump.

He's still doing rallies so when everyone shouts ==build the wall== he won't get to say no/maybe/we'll see/have heart

Trump isn't trying to disarm us, Hillary would have. Your analysis is invalid.

You would let Hillary disarm you? Your argument is invalid. Also the left couldn't get it done in 8 years of Obama, so what makes you think Hillary could have or even cared to? She would say anything to get elected.

Yes user, you were right about Trump being far from perfect, but let's step back and consider the alternative we had, which was Hillary Clinton. Everyone here knows that Trump, no matter what he does, is preferable to HRC. She would be worse on all fronts. You know this to be true. We chose the lesser of two evils to be President, nothing more.

Fuck off yid. White Americans need to be armed TO THE TEETH.

Exactly right. Everything Trump does wrong, Hillary would have done wrong and more.

Yes, never forget this.

Of no value when it comes to Trump and his pledges. It's whataboutery and diversion. You hold Trump to account, not give up and be thankful Clinton isn't elected. We worked for that ffs, it was the start not the end. If he thinks he can do as he pleases, he should be reminded he can't. Cucks on here waffling about Clinton don't help us, nor does chess.

What do you suggest as the proper coarse of action then? What can realistically do other than watch him and hope for the best? TBH, had Hillary schemed to "win" the selection, I was all for a Revolution to overthrow the government. I no longer want to do that with Trump in office because I still want to give him a chance.

Before his great congressional speech, every single MSM outlet was "spoiling" it by claiming he was going to soften completely on immigration (many even claiming he was no longer promising a wall). That night he did a complete 180 on what was reported, he didn't soften at all. Could that be happening again?

Why are you afraid to turn on Trump? What value does blind loyalty have, he owes us loyalty. The deficit is on his side. I don't care if it looks bad, he should be protested, haraunged, mocked for not repealing Daca. There is no soft option for Trump, he is useless if he continues his transformation into a globalist.

You have to disengage emotionally from Trump and view him as a Republican, and support when he's right, and be ruthless when he betrays.

Start memeing Steve King as his replacement. Choosing Trump in 2016 was the correct course of action at the time, but that's done now and we need to look towards the future.

Exactly, not the other way around. I fear too many people have more loyalty to a man than they have principles of their own.

The way I see it, the U.S. Government has been hijacked by Israel and other malignant forces such as the Deep State and possibly even Satanists. So the U.S. Government is being ran behind the scenes by bad people. Trump becoming President did not change that equation. The President is just a figurehead and spokesperson for the Shadow Government, which is the "real President". Nothing has changed from Obama to Trump except the public face of the Presidency. Its all a charade to fool the normies into believing their vote actually decides who controls America.

Well, hold him to account. He promised to repeal DACA, so he fucking needs do that.
Fuck all the "is just realpolitik, you guys :)))"-faggots. If he doesn't do what he promised in the campaign a lot of the effort we put into getting him elected would be in vain.
Still was worth defeating shillary, but c'mon, we wanted more out of this.
And another point is to stop the cancerous cult of personality. The whole god emperor stuff was nice during the campaign, because it energized people and was funnyy, but right now our priorities are different. We don't need to prop him up anymore, we need to use him as effectively as possible to further our own goals.

Let's not fall into the same trap with King though. The man has good ideas, but he's also a zionist or at least supports Israel in a very vocal way.

We only support him as far as he is useful to us. No undying loyalty shit. Anybody who falls into that sort of mentality is subhuman. Literally subhuman. Putting another man before your own principles makes you less of a person than the rest of us.

With this in mind, we can use the system to influence public opinion and move their mainstream closer to our positions. Trump is just step one, it's going to take a long time to turn this ship around.

We don't have much time, which is why I suggest memeing Steve King as challenging Trump in 2020. And in 2024, we'll pick somebody to the right of King. Hopefully by that time we'll have progressed to the point where an overtly judeo-critical candidate could be feasible. And after that, a candidate who's more than just critical of jews. We need to continue educating the public to prepare for that.

We knew it was hijacked, that's why we needed Trump to be a killer. The reason I loved Trump so much is he was a lone isolated figure, a literal hero going on his own against the hoardes of liberal scum, he put his whole reputation on the line and said what was needed, the most dangerous things to say, and won.
He only won because he said that, and was a hero, the war hadn't even begun. If he gave up after three months, then he can fuck off. He's not worthy of our respect.

You follow a man like that into hell, because of the bravery he shows. When everyone against him, deepstate, media, his own party. I would say God Emperor, defend him from all attacks, because he is doing his best for us.
But to believe that now is retarded, and also suicide. He's not that guy, and we must recognise that and adjust.

Show me where I said gun control was fine, kike.

And all those still sleeping good goys? If even 1% of Americans turn in their guns or don't acquire new guns, that's a problem. You cannot fight a war on your own retard. We need as many white people to be armed as possible, to give us the largest base to recruit from.

I can see a bit of chess with this because Jews might Jew each other but they never name each other. If Stephen is a Kike and we know King is a kike as well then Trump can claim that Stephen is for it and then it becomes Jew vs Jew on live TV. Since everyone is slinging the term NAZI around like hot air out of their ass, sooner or later Stephen is going to be called a Nazi and King being a complete lefty might jump the bandwagon for the shekels. Then it's revealed that Stephen's a Jew then most of the MSM shut up about it because they fear it will rattle the chaims. As an added bonus King might quiet down because the "council" might have words for him as he tried to blatantly Jew another Jew on live MSM and that's not kosher. If they do then they would have to answer on why a prominent "Chosen One" is such a "Nazi" by their logic which would inevitably lead to some redpills being dropped on-air even by MSM like CNN as they try to dance around the topic and people start getting wise about the duplicity of the kikes.

TL:DR Trump can use the MSMs Jew Shield against them and also turn kike against kike for added chaos.

Hahaha! That's why things will never change. How come you didn't address my point that with 8 years of Obama they couldn't pass gun control? My comment was about the user being retarded enough change the goalpost to "muh gunz" after being unable to process the information in these two posts.

Meant these two.

Confirmed retard.

So you'd give them up? What was all this?
Oh that's right. Holla Forums LARPing. Sure buddy. That war is a coming. Any day now. Any day. We just need a few more recruits then we'll show them. Let's just hope the government doesn't do something like pass a law saying we have to turn in our guns because then we might have shit or get off the pot. Would really put a damper on our recruitment plans too! Heck, do they have a law against recruiting people for LARPing militias? Uh-oh.

Filtered.

Yeah, lets stay in a place where the mods are against us and the site owner is a free mason.

believe what you want but i was here during the 2014 exodus from kikechan and I have seen what this board has devolved into. I want theat high quality posting back and thats not going to happen with the mods against us

Why do you say that? got proof?

Jim is a freemason and codenigger isn't even white, what are you smoking that makes you think they would ever support us?

how is the weather in Tel Aviv?

is there something I'm missing here?

Do you have a link to the original article?

Already posted, but here it is anyway

bre itbart.com/big-government/2017/04/21/trump-says-daca-illegals-can-rest-easy/
archive.is/7YosR

There's no mention on who's responsible for his apparent stance reversal, so I have no idea what the twitterfag is implying or how he came to that conclusion and if there's anything solid to go by outside of a mere presumption.

archive.is/w56Rp

Chess cucks gonna chess cuck

I think Trump tried the "hard and fast" approach early on with the ban on immigration from certain terror countries and the left used it as an opportunity to scream "literally Hitler" even more shrilly and loudly than usual.

I think Trump is moving more slowly on these things, that's all.

But by all means, sue. Give him an excuse to push it through regardless of what the left says.

It really is 4d chess though. This is politics in a democracy, not a dictatorship.

Like that image you posted - him really locking Hillary up could have been perceived as moving against a political opponent, so instead he set his position as one of mercy. It doesn't mean she'll never be prosecuted, only that he personally (or at least publicly) won't push for it.

Obamacare - again, the replacement didn't work out due to politics. If he just guts it via executive order (which he doesn't need to as it will fail anyway), everyone will blame him.

China - the "China is bad" thing was for us, the public, to understand the problem and vote accordingly. But you don't fix bad trade deals by insulting nations over and over.

The Assad thing looks like there could be some globalist adviser meddling, but it could just be for show. Won't know until he starts actually building a force to take him down or taking more action than a showy strike that didn't even take the air base out of commission.

Trump has always wanted Russia to respect us. He wants everyone to respect us. He took a friendlier tone on them than Hillary did, but he has always said he would lead via strength.

Trump said NATO was obsolete *because they didn't focus on terrorism*. He also wanted - and still wants - countries who aren't paying their share to pay up. He doesn't want to disband NATO and he never has. He did say it was *possible* that they may have to dismantle it, but I think that is a threat to get the other nations to pay up - because why would they without that threat?

As to the Israel thing, Trump has been in business a long time. If you really think he'll be dumb enough tp go against the jews, you're kidding yourself. At best, he'll happen to go against the leftist ones on some issues due to his politics, but he is not literally Hitler and anyone here who thought he was, simply bought into the media narrative that he was.

A shitpost, is still a shitpost lad.

DOX

IMKAMPHY

KILL

KILL

THE TRAITOR!

DOX IMKAMPHY

SAVE Holla Forums!!

It hasnt been the same since they came and took over