Remember when these people were seen as nothing more than soccermoms throwing a hissy fit about their poor children

Remember when these people were seen as nothing more than soccermoms throwing a hissy fit about their poor children.

When thry were laughed at by videogame journalists?

When did it all go so wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/QCZvb
venturebeat.com/2015/04/18/were-not-talking-about-what-vr-is-doing-to-our-eyes-and-our-brains/
inquisitr.com/3225440/hillary-clinton-means-war-says-vladimir-putin-to-frightened-russian-people-american-militarism-has-a-female-face/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

2007~

btw it's no longer "games cause violence" it's now "games normalize violence"

archive.is/QCZvb

As much of a whiny shit that guy sounds like, I do wonder how that will work. There are mentally ill people in society who do have trouble distinguishing BOOKS from reality. How do you think they'll handle this?

[spoiler] That's like…less than a half of a percentage of the population, but still,

Who cares? We'll gas 'em if they cause any trouble.

I think they stopped making it seem fun about a decade ago tbh fam

It's all cyclical

so, anything is being done against this push?

or are we finally just old ladies sitting in shock on a corner watching imbeciles changing everything unchallenged?

Why do you think it's the job of video games to somehow prevent mentally ill people from being mentally ill? If they use video games to do degenerate things, well it sucks, but there's no one to fucking blame

So what is the difference between encouraging and normalizing violence? Fuck, do they even have any source of this so called "normalization"?

This fucking manipulative bullshit speech tactics that accuses of everything while trying to sound as harmless and righteous as possible with no evidence whatsoever to prove it's claims would be laughed out of every place on the Earth if people weren't retarded.

more like

nuclear annihilation can't come soon enough fam

imagine these faggots playing paintball or airsoft.
Why is digital violence their main focus and not the reenactment of real life violence using replica guns?

imagine being yelled in your ear that guns and shooting people aren't fun while their shoving a loading gun into your hands.
How long would it take?
A day, a week, a month?
How long until you snap and shoot yourself.

When the group of women loudly bitching about everything for no good reason swapped age demographics, going from shriveled middle-aged women who'd definitely never spread their legs to "cute" (by washed-up druggie cunt standards) 20-somethings who have no shame about using their twats as an endlessly-reusable bribe.

The moment the chance that the people bitching about video games would fuck whoever obeyed their whims climbed from 0 to "maybe, if you're really lucky and the bull is too tired that day", it was over.

Im not enough of a pussy to shoot myself. If im going out, its with a bang.

Of course not! I don't think anyone needs to get silenced or stopped because a minority is gonna abuse it.

Well Satan, these cucks, and by cucks I mean developers and game companies do believe they can "cure" people of "racism" and "misogyny." So it's not too far fetched to think these same mentally ill people in powerful and influential positions could possibly think that as well.

they'res only one bullet. 2 of them.
They both smell greasy and are extremely fat.
Good luck wrestling a 300 pound sweaty baby man/woman into the ground

Jesus fuck, this is like a fat fuck trying to explain how his lifestyle is healthy using ""science""

But stress and frustration fuels great engines.

I cry laughing at Josh's posts every day and it makes me feel a lot better.

He's right about one thing: people aren't considering the long-term effects of VR. The problem isn't psychological, though, and yes he's a faggot for thinking so. The problem is biological, if we ever reach the point where people are using VR devices for as long as they use computers or consoles to game. VR devices for long periods of time are very, very bad for your vision. Or rather… it might be more correct to say it is bad for the part of your brain that handles vision. We are fine with degrading our eyes for entertainment, that's fine, people get LASIK surgery or eyeglasses, but VR can actually change how your brain processes vision, which is not a good thing.

I'll leave this here:

venturebeat.com/2015/04/18/were-not-talking-about-what-vr-is-doing-to-our-eyes-and-our-brains/

WEW

Is anyone as autistic as me? Because I read Josh's twitter everyday since maybe 2 years
also gamerghazi
I don't know why, and I fucking hate all of these faggots, but I can't help hate-reading all that shit

Inb4 triggered butthurt

I don't know what kind of universe he is inhabiting but I wish I was playing the same shooters like they were 20 years ago

Don't you have some new material at least?

Really? It must be amazing to be a hypocritical drone.

I am waiting for the day someone asks him about video games.

honestly I don't agree with him on this, but it won't change my vote for him. I'm not a single issue voter and I prioritize the border security of my country over the hypothetical commander-in-chief's stance on video games. He's a 70 year old man, of course he's going to be a grump about dat vidya.

Videogames have to be regulated. That's the most reasonable answer. It's obvious the general population (casuals) can't differentiate between vidya and reality so the requirement should be an IQ of 100 so you won't play GTA and go out and ape some innocent.
So by not having retard level intelligence and getting triggered while playing dark soul or hearing a man's voice both parties will have a stress free/ trigger free life

fuck this industry, let it all burn so sick of this bullshit

All I asked for was more material you shrieking baboon, but instead you had to be an asshole.

You know, we could start putting some sort of warning on game boxes and in internet digital stores.
Like, if the game has any violence, or does it use profanity, or has sex scenes and such.

Who is he?
Do you actually think every person who posts an image is the same person?
Are you seriously mad that people repost an image on an image board?
Are you this new?

But that would need to make a whole rating system by age and to restrict the younger audience from playing violent video games.

Or maybe parents of young kids could do the regulating?

Might as well quote Jack while your at it.

OP, it all went wrong because in this day and age when we w as nt to be as politically correct as people and give everyone an equal share of Representation. We mistakingly gave the soccer mom and sjw a voice and plenty if attention, giving them a false sense of power and prideas creating the culture we have today. You want to stop this shit? Ignore them, they thrive on attention and once you stop that fuel they will go away, but here we are, OP is a faggot and gave these ass holes the time of day. Just ignore them and be mature and adult enough to enjoy what you want without others rubbing your fuck 24/7 on what you can and can't do.

Nobody cares. He hasn't said anything about games in 4 years, clearly doesn't give a fuck.

We have IDs here you stupid motherfucker. Lurk more, newfag.

This is some first grade reading comprehension.

This is amazing since I see people post old twitter posts of devs showing that they are SJWs but you can't ever insult le trump.
Keep droning.

you seem really upset that nobody is taking your b8 seriously

Just because you are butthurt doesn't make it bait user.
You are performing some amazing mental gymnastics right now user.

Except there is? Because he hasn't said anything about games since then. You do realize if he still thought that, it would be one of his running points during his campaign? But no, he's actually addressing the real cause of violent crime: foreigners.

This is some stupid ass logic. Unless he specifically said he changed his mind or something different on the matter it's pretty clear he hasn't changed his mind.
I guess anytime someone posts twitter posts a year old of some dev being an SJW I should just assume they changed their mind for no reason at all.

Evidence?

where and when?.

Worst case scenario I lose my drivers license and have to ride my bike everywhere. At least I'll get another government check if this completely screws me.

that means anthony burch isn't a cuck anymore.

The fuck does this even mean?! Why am I do enraged by those words

This is the only logical response I have read.
Instead of going full shill going
Just admit that the guy isn't perfect but you can still agree with him issues.
The Trump shilling on Holla Forums and Holla Forums is pathetic and people will defend him no matter what he does even when it's support Israel or suggest censoring the internet.

There will be realistic FPS games in VR.

You can bet your ass the military sector (especially the USA) will pay big money for something like America's Army VR edition.

And in terms of realistic movement options for VR, I remember seeing in the last decade a movement input option which resembles the player inside a giant hamster ball (on top of castor/rotation sensors) that allows the player to move in any direction and even dive roll. This might be too bulky for home use obviously but could be good for an arcade type situation.

Ummm, no. It's pretty fucking solid logic you massive idiot. He's constantly during his campaign talking about violent crime being rampant, and not once has he said its even partly due to videogames. He is 100% of the time addressing the real cause, which is foreigners and Islam.

So, you're just a salty lefty cuck. Back to Holla Forums. Your commie Jew ain't becoming the president.

Except we are literally right. His stance OBVIOUSLY is no longer that games cause violent crime. Or else he would be bringing it up during his campaign where he is constantly talking about CRIME.

Consider for a moment that Trump has few to no TV ads in circulation currently. Seems like he's banking on shilling on the internet, which probably explains why Trumpposting has gotten more and more aggressive.

It's probably just shilling and baiting user, I don't think there are many anons that honestly believe that Trump is perfect. And a bit of them are probably from outside the site as a whole.

Right let's just ignore all those times he said that he will end US aid to Israel, hinted that Israel is funding ISIS, and called a Nazi an ally. He's clearly anti-Israel and anti-Jewry.

He only said Moslems shouldn't be allowed to use the internet, not Americans.

Anthony Burch hasn't mentioned being cucked in a while so I guess he isn't a cuck any more.
You really are an idiot.

We do it for free because he's the best thing that's happened in decades. It's just you leftist rats that actually have to pay for shills since nobody actually likes your ideals.

Except most violent crime isn't from Muslims or foreigners you idiot, it's from blacks and Trump will never have the balls to say it.

I LOVE ISRAEL

Maybe take your shit back to halfchan.

Really because a quick google search has him denying accusations that he is a nazi. But you know ignore that because Trump is le hitler 2!

"normalize" and "cause" are the same thing. They're just muddying the waters semantically to pretend they're saying something different. Its intentional too, they don't believe there is any difference either. No one, not Jack Thompson or anyone else, thinks that violence in the media DIRECTLY causes violence. What would that even mean? The argument has always been that said media causes violence to seem normal, leading to an increase in violent behaviour.

Of course, only Vidya is guilty of this, apparently.

Whatever, I didn't need journos to fight this for me in the 90s and I don't need them now that they've turned turncoat either.

We don't need or want you. Fuck off back to Twitter.

It's funny how you're calling someone an idiot while making such an utterly retarded comparison and argument. It is clearly you who is an absolute retard.

SJWs tend to stay that way, because it's a mental illness. Being mistaken about the cause of crime is nothing alike, are you really this fucking dense.

It's not that uncommon for people to change their opinion on a thing, but you're saying it's exactly the same for someone to entirely change their personality?

But he has said it you idiot. He literally tweeted during his campaign last year that blacks commit majority of murders in the USA.

Yeah, he's smart. He just repeats "I love Israel" and they have to at least to some extent pretend that it's his actual belief and policy. But if you look at the things he says to his followers on a regular basis, it's obvious that he's anti-Israel.

Maybe fucking kill yourself you waste of oxygen.

Wew lad. You need help with reading there? It seems like you might be fucking illiterate. Clearly I said he called A nazi an ally, a specific single person. Who in his rally happened to yell out loud that it was Israeli Jews who were spotted dancing on a rooftop during the 9/11 attacks. Trump prevented the guards from taking him away, saying he's one of us, he's on our side.

What does this even mean you idiot?

Pick one. How could anyone on the right be brainwashed, when there is no nationalist mainstream media or government stance? Literally everyone on our side is on this side because of a rational conclusion based on facts and evidence.

No, we don't need or want YOU. We are Holla Forums. Holla Forums is pro-Trump. You are the outsider here.

Actually it's the lack of mental healthcare in this country. As someone with a violent and deranged sibling I can attest to this. We were told point blank there was one way to get him treatment against his will: suicide attempt. He ended up stabbing my mom. I assume he is either in jail again, homeless, or dead by now. We tried locking him in his room during the fits but as he got older he was able to get out. The house is quite secure now and I will not hesitate to stop him if he comes back.

To add to this: most of these people will never be diagnosed with anything. The mental system is so focused on rich fucks with anxiety now, there's no point seeking a diagnosis when you know there can't be treatment following it up. If there's no diagnosis there can't be any restriction on, say, firearms that targets them.

There were 4 other mass shootings the same day as the one in Orlando. This will stop when we are willing to invest in the sanity of our communities. This problem has been building up for 50 fucking years. We reap what we sow.

All the big money corps are pro censorship expect video games being neutered before the end of the year.

No.
Now.

You couldn't have him sectioned? Wow, America is fucked

This. If you don't agree with me then you're brainwashed. So stop disagreeing with me.

See China, North Korea, ect.
You really are stupid.

this is a good point, actually. Its not allowed to consider anyone "crazy" anymore or get them treatment, that would be "ableist". Mental asylums no longer exist, trannies and other weirdos get treated like they're normally functioning members of society. Shits fucked, its only gonna get worse too.

u wot m8

We don't want people who sage here

I was a kid at the time so I never learned all the ins and outs of what happened exactly. I am looking into everything I can find on the subject though, and how it's changed over time. If I accomplish anything in my life I want to ensure that nobody has to experience something like that ever again.

The council has declared you a fagit.

SJWs are just the new version of Jack Thompson even though they try and deny it.

Boy you sure are fucking retarded. I never said I'm a shill. I said whenever you see pro-Trump posts anywhere, they're not getting paid for it. Why would we need to get paid, the guy is awesome.

I guess the deranged mind of a leftist just can not understand loyalty.

Reading compression niggers

What was that again? I'm stupid? No, looks like it's still you. This is why we need to legalize euthanasia, you're actually so fucking retarded it's hurting society.

This droning is amazing. So triggered by the fact that your god isn't perfect.

lol

Trump shills are pretty much the exact same thing as Sony drones back on old halfchan.

Shill refers to someone who is getting paid to promote something/someone. You still fail to understand, there is no such thing as Trump shills. Nobody is getting paid to promote Trump, he doesn't have to pay anyone for that because his policies are actually wanted by the majority.

They are communist countries.

No such thing as a Trump shill, you really are starting to sound desperate Holla Forums

Nobody ever said that, retard. Fuck off and die.
lol

It was political to begin with. It was inevitable

I wonder how much butthurt there is going to be when Trump probably loses.

books pertain to reality more frequently and therefore are easier to accept as "real", similar to how War of the Worlds made a splash in Radio where the only thing even remotely editorial was the daily news
on the absolute opposite end of the spectrum are videogames, where you expect anything and everything to have been fictionalized, and a visual element helps differentiate real happenings from fake

"no"

there have been many attempts at mental health in the same way there have been many attempts at education reform, absolutely impotent and expensive
you will never get people to agree to mental health care until current excess taxes drop though, so oh well, mass shootings and murders are A-OK as collateral

it's been about two decades since China was last truly Communist, and Mao fucked up the least out of all the reds to come out Marxist influence
when will this meme die

Trump has been the only electable candidate the entire election, but let's not kid ourselves. There are Trump shills, although whatever effect they might have on Holla Forums is highly nebulous since its already pro-Trump.

Holla Forums closed

I dunno if he will actually win. The media is dumping on him pretty hard. It has helped him to a certain degree, but the election will tell us how much power the media actually holds. If he loses, it'll be down to that. Literally everyone on TV hates him–even the Republicans.

Holla Forums will get mad and move onto another meme

V I D E O G A M E S
I
D
E
O
G
A
M
E
S

PEOPLE, VIDEOGAMES, REMEMBER? IT'S THAT THING WE ARE SUPPOSED TO TALK ABOUT.

Top kek.

Be concerned about fraud and shit, media does nothing but strengthen Trump every time he is mentioned.

Oy veeyyyyy
All this butthurt from Holla Forums.
You're not welcome here.

He's going to win by a landslide though, it's pretty obvious. Have you ever seen anyone who actually likes Hillary? It's like she only has shills and bots on her side.

inquisitr.com/3225440/hillary-clinton-means-war-says-vladimir-putin-to-frightened-russian-people-american-militarism-has-a-female-face/
:^)

Media shapes how most people view things. Not everyone is affected by it, but a lot of people are. "Everyone will be super smart and see through it" with any degree of certainty is fucking naive as hell.

Kek

Wew, found the real shitposter.

If people didn't see through the media lies he wouldn't have gotten the nomination. You greatly overestimate their effect.

Do you want a hotpocket?

That was the Republican party, though. And he really lacked any viable competitor. That's been a problem with the Republican field for a while. In any case, in the election people often vote against candidates, not for them, so it matters if the media can convince lots of people to dislike someone, even if they can't convince them to like the other guy.

t. freech

Whatever you believe.

Fuck you faggots, go all the way or not at all.

This is the same shit since forever. During fucking DECADES of the 20th century it was the right wing demonizing comics, new music and film. It wasn't a small thing, there were even major court hearings. Now its the left demonizing videogames. This is nothing new it happens with every new medium. It even happened with books centuries ago.

Holy shit, thanks user. I am so fucking close now.

c'mon son

Wouldn't avatar fagging and spamming off topic images be the same thing here?

Here, I'll help. This thread's already too far gone.

You are kind of screwing it up by posting an incomplete chart. Save it until it's full you fag

I want him to win, I just have doubts. A full media push against one person can be hard to overcome. We've seen it many times in the past.

ok you can stop now

I want to fuck that dog.

That's a Rabbit user

You mean you saw Ron Paul get shit on and screwed out of a nominee.

Even better.

It's been going on a lot longer than that. Go look at Perot speeches some time. Guy says a bunch of rational stuff that you really can't disagree with and everyone laughs at him.

"Oh, you silly idiot! That may be right, but that's not how politics works! Now we're going to make fun of you until you go away."

(((pure coincidence )))

No more vidya soon. To much normalization of violence and all big corps are in on it.

The post that started it all.

You aren't supposed to inb4 your own post but he did call it right on the head.

Well America's been pozzed for a good while before I was born, I kind of expected it. Ah.

Nintendo showed everyone with the Wii how much money there was in casuals and non-gamers.
And that's what everyone is doing now. That is their target.

All their marketing now has to portray a personality and narrative that makes them appear completely unengaged with video games, so that they can commoditize the hobby and appeal to the masses.
This is how it is now across the whole industry, no matter what role your enterprise plays.
It would actually hurt them to ever even appear to know what they are doing or actually have an attachment to the hobby.

Basically, now the audience for games journalism IS the soccermoms.

So…pretty much the same thing because the definitions aren't different.

The difference is that now the ones demonizing video games actually have JOBS in video games.

More like a bloated propaganda bubble waiting to crash peddled by people with way too much money.

violence IS normal

I think all this fictional entertainment has fooled too many people into thinking that all those things like violence, death, war, and torture are all as real as the jetpacks and aliens.

You know what else normalizes violence?
Looking at the fucking news and seeing all the violence being reported constantly; it's because violence is a real and frequent occurrence.

There a strange irony I'm just realized now.

Nintendo gets criticized for being "kiddie" and non-violent with most of it's game releases?

And yet now we're seeing this trend of people complaining about shooting/violence in games?

Shouldn't Nintendo hardware be selling like fucking crazy because it effectively combines those two points?

Wouldn't it satisfy their complaints about violent games by supporting a company who output is mostly for all ages and non-violent?

Nintendo doesn't let devs write unoptomized garbage for bloated hardware.
They design their hardware weaker.
And that pissed off all the devs and publishers so they all boycotted the wii.
Which leads to nogames.

"How many mass shootings until the game industry stops making shooting people seem fun?"

When a sprite actually pops out of the screen to kill a child. And after that: ALL OF THEM.

This. Every day I have to hear some little shit dying or 'Some school shooting in faggotville TX' (Wherever) and the forced tone of 'You better feel bad for them or else you're an asshole!'

The worst part is people who say they don't like the news or the media…and lo and behold, they watch them like the sheep they are.

Pretty much. We're all spoiled. Men used to consider themselves lucky to hit the ripe old age of 30. Now some people are barely getting their lives together at that point.

The solution is mass gladiatorial games.

Was the trade show in Orlando or something? Because if we're just talking about the coincidence of events you could apply this to anything that's happened in the last couple days.

Still a better choice than the cocaine-trafficking, serial-killing, foul-mouthed, hate-filled, prolific-rapist-aiding-and-abetting, thieving, lying, swindling, craven, hypocritical, larcenous, vile, sadistic, Agrippina-like Butcher of Benghazi

No problem commie faggot. Also, go back to Holla Forums, you're not welcome here.

But those things were already circled.

I knows it's so fucking hypocritical, fuck there's still that syrian civil war thing going on, so why don't sjws care about that too while they're at it? They should at least be fucking consistent.

by aliens are real

I bet you've never even been probed, fag

seriously, this.
it doesn't need to be lethal but we really do need to maintain a popular drive towards martial training as a cornerstone of civilization.

hell modern medicine can effectively treat all but lethal injuries one could sustain in a fight, not a bad idea to teach them how to treat their injuries on their own aswell.

Surprisingly sounds pretty fun. Joining a fighting tournament with a money prize and fighting other faggots in an all out match. Maybe technology will advance so we can shrug off the serious injuries after the fight.

Is that even a problem? As long as you aren't actually going to hurt anyone, who cares if you feel a little less grossed out by gore than you would have otherwise?
Maybe it could even help you to keep your head if you ever did find yourself in a horrific situation.

back to reddit/cuckchan, all the same at this point

the implication is that desensitizing someone to violence would make them more likely to commit violence since it is no longer a heinous moral offense to that person.

But you bring up an interesting point, in some cases desensitization can be a good thing.

I think the same. Being desensitized to horror is actually beneficial when you find yourself in a troubling situation, and it doesn't imply a loss of morals. One can get used to amoral acts yet still maintain a steady moral compass

The article is working on the assumption that games don't cause violence, so that's where I'm coming from.

That's just a cop-out because they don't want to be accused of sounding like a neo-jack thompson

It's effectively "I'm not saying games cause violence, but games cause violence"

They saying games desensitize one to violence and then desensitizing leads to committing violence.

There is a reason why I haven't moved pass Planet Money.

That angers me too, I don't even know why people say stuff like that

You can say that about anything. There's some evil, broken idiot somewhere that will always use anything in the worst possible way to hurt as many people as possible - simply because they can and they want the world to burn.
If you even try to account for them, you're letting them win.

Ban guns because some people murder with them. Ban paper because some people draw inappropriate things on them. Ban language because some people say mean things with them.
Might as well fucking ban life because some people misuse theirs.

Faggots will be faggots.
Retards will be retards.
Evil will be evil.
That's fucking life. You either deal with problems as they arise like a sane person, or you ban everything that makes life worth living and hide in a bubble like a libtard because there's a 0.001% chance someone someday could do something scary with any of it.

For fuck's sake, this entire world needs to learn two magical words: "FUCK IT".

There's no fucking way in hell anybody could get remotely immersed in fucking Fallout of all things. If this guy is seriously so emotionally traumatized by fucking around in a janky-ass plastic bethsoft playpen for 10 minutes, he should sign up for exploratory brain surgery.

Omni Directional Treadmills are the new version of that idea.

BTW: Do you know why the SJW's have to write hand wringing bullshit like this instead of going after the companies directly like they would any other time?

Lockheed, Raytheon and BAE Systems all already have their hands in this gen of VR. Just about every VR hardware maker is linked to a big DoD contractor.

You don't fuck with the military industrial complex. If you do, you get party vanned. Not pedo style party van either. I'm talking espionage charges, you go missing and have no rights kind of vanned.

Because the companies won't listen to them because they don't actually buy games.

You realize mma tournaments are an actual thing, right? I'm sure there's underground tournaments with less strict rules.

Yeah, but you gotta be a professional to get in some of em. I'm talking large scale city tourney where everyone can participate, with different categories depending on age. It would be 100% legal and with the latest medicinal technology in order to heal serious wounds with haste and without permanent trauma.

I have not cried in 11-12 years.

It's worked wonders for me. then when the job is over my stress goes away and I feel great.

WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN

Daily reminder that this is the kind of moral brokenness you must already have in order to be affected by violent media

That guy is a huge pussy but…
Didn't MGS2 warned us about the negative effects of VR?.

Who cares. Soon will all have VR porn and we can all die happy.

You'd be more likely to commit rebellion after being desensitized to violence and introduced to graphic displays of strategy and tactics. Not to mention a glimpse of handling firearms. Didn't some high ranking democrat admit to using SJWs to manipulate people in some way?

Go ape shit and then move to another meme, just like they did with Ron Paul in 2012.

He's just shilling for people to buy the Trump game.

Kek

When there is a victim, it's a minority, regardless of the fact that it was mostly white queers.

When there is an assaulter, it's a white straight man, even if he's a queer or actually Latino.

I can't even get upset at this shit anymore. To be upset, I'd have to be surprised or shocked to some degree, and I've lost all sensitivity to this shit.

Man with all this talk of VR I just want a VR Trauma Center game, but that is a thing that will never happen.

How would people buy into those treadmills anyways? As is when I want to play vidya I want to move as little as possible.

VR military training will be a really dangerous tool, soldiers trained on it won't be able to discern fiction from reality and will commit any atrocious act they are told without hesitating. The modern instant gratification culture of millenials mixed with killing machines, it can't go well. But it's up to us to seek a better future for the generations to come, see what's behind the iron curtain and bring it to light.

Trump definitely says stupid shit from time to time. That being said he's far less likely to fuck with video games than Shrillary. Back in the 90s she was spewing all sorts of Jack Thompson-tier shit, now she's a full blown SJW.

Trump is a soulless businessman but he worry about his country. This is all.

Not meaning third parties, but even Nintendo hardware/software in this CURRENT YEAR.

It seems strange that Splatoon isn't being held up as some shining beacon for being an example of a original non-violent shooter by these people.

But it would be wise to assume they don't play games in the first place.?

The dumbest thing about this is how they expect companies to voluntarily throw all the time and money they spent preparing for E3 down the drain just because of some completely unrelated event.

Would it really even be worth shilling on Holla Forums? It's not that big a site, and it seems that most people here already lean farther right than left, even if you ignore Holla Forums.

You can mark off ironic shitposting for yourself.

A little before he became a candidate he had expressed a liking for gaems and gaemrz.
Business is amoral.

Holy shit user, you can't tell the difference between someone who is new to 8/pol/, a shill, and a real Holla Forumsitician!

How long until they give up

Not until they win or the industry comes crashing down in flames

You guys do see what this is, right? Same goals, different tactics. Can't let anything break (((their))) grasp, because that allows free-thought to enter. Also, muh gunz

Purge fucking when?

ALL THESE EMOTIONS

Holla Forums go back to your hugbox nobody likes you

sauce?