WikiLeaks Releases Tons More Top-secret CIA Documents, "Weeping Angel"

Today, April 21st 2017, WikiLeaks publishes the User Guide for CIA's "Weeping Angel" tool - an implant designed for Samsung F Series Smart Televisions. Based on the "Extending" tool from MI5/BTSS, the implant is designed to record audio from the built-in microphone and egress or store the data.

The classification marks of the User Guide document hint that is was originally written by the MI5/BTSS and later shared with the CIA. Both agencies collaborated on the further development of the malware and coordinated their work in Joint Development Workshops.

WIKILEAKS: archive.fo/aW5Ej#selection-1153.0-1153.13

Files here:

archive.org/download/CIAVault7PartBMediaOps/2017-04-14_WL_Vault7-PartB_Media-Ops.zip

WikiLeaks released what it claims is the 31-page user guide for a CIA device code-named “Weeping Angel.” It can turn some Samsung TVs into surveillance tools with an implant for recording audio from a TV’s built-in microphone.

Posted online Friday, the release is the latest dump of classified documents stolen from U.S. government agencies. Those thefts include thousands of pages taken by Chelsea Manning and Edward Snowden.

CBS News has learned the CIA and the FBI believe the recent theft at the CIA was an inside job. Investigators say the materials were stolen from a highly secure section of the intelligence agency where it takes two people to access information.

But even that security measure was apparently not enough to stop the leaks.

CBS: archive.fo/e2MPE

A trove of documents released Tuesday by WikiLeaks claim that a CIA surveillance program can target everyday electronic gadgets — including smart TVs, smartphones and even cars.

The spy program can snoop on unsuspecting Americans, WikiLeaks says, by turning the gadgets into recording devices that can capture conversations.

The agency’s “Weeping Angel” program — believed to be developed along with British agency MI5 — allegedly captured audio, but not video, after the Samsung smart TVs were compromised.

According to WikiLeaks, even when the TV appears to be turned off, it “operates as a bug, recording conversations in the room and sending them over the internet to a covert CIA server.”

While the TVs are in what’s called “fake-off mode,” the screen appears off and the LEDs on the front of the set dim as if you’d turned off your TV.

Nonetheless, the TV remains “on” and capable of recording conversations after the CIA has hacked the TV remotely.

The TV’s microphones are normally there for viewers to make voice commands, such as requests for movie recommendations. Other information that could be gleaned off of one’s smart TV include browser histories and WiFi information.

NY Daily: archive.fo/KIi6f

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/vault7/document/EXTENDING_User_Guide/page-22/#pagination
8ch.net/faq.html#how-do-I-reply-to-another-poster
pine64.org/?page_id=3707
kickstarter.com/projects/udoo/udoo-x86-the-most-powerful-maker-board-ever/description
amd.com/en-us/who-we-are/contact/locations
amazon.com/Surveillance-Defeater-Countermeasure-Protection-Device/dp/B00383Z5L0
protectli.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

test……

Fuck yeah let's go.

Suck on this, Sessions!

Lets get this thread rolling.

archives >.

I see this posted on /n/ and the spammers are really trying to slide it hard. Wonder why?

wikileaks.org/vault7/document/EXTENDING_User_Guide/page-22/#pagination

Audio can also be streamed “Live” to a listening application over a Wi-Fi hotspot. Live Listen Streaming is
enabled when the “audioRecordingMode” setting is set to 3.The hotspot that EXTENDING will use for
exfiltration is configured in the Settings file and controlled by the “uploadServerIP” and
“uploadServerPort” Settings.
The Live Listener runs as a Windows Command Line application on the platform presenting itself as Wi-
Fi Hotspot. For information on the EXTENDING Wi-Fi Hotspot see section ‘’Setting up the Wi-Fi
Hotspot”.
The Live Listener’s primary function is to receive and decode incoming packets from the EXTENDING
TV application and play the decrypted audio though the platform’s sound card / headphones. Received
data is also saved to file in a “./store” folder to allow playback at a later date. The data files are stored in
the same encrypted format as the data is received over Wi-Fi.
A Public RSA key is stored within the TV application configuration file. In order to decode the received
data the corresponding Private RSA key must be present in the same folder as the Live Listener
application. This is the private_key.pem generated in the Public Key Generation section. The Private key
file must be stored as ‘key.prv’. The presence of the private key and storage of the data files upon the
same platform requires that the necessary security protocols be followed.

Samsung has to be on it too, I wonder why CBS didn't made the connection though. Bump

Normies need to be taught a lesson.

Kek, so your drives will still light up if you have this.

Any anons retarded enough to buy a SMARTTV want to try it out?

Normalfags like this shit.
Spread it.

nope

Very likely.

What we really need is some dedicated geeks to make DIY video tutorials on how to locate and remove the cameras and mics from these TVs.

I personally will not buy one of these sets without knowing how to physically disable the spy crap.

Also, could the mods stickie this thread?

We need anons digging through these new leaks, there is a huge ZIP full of material released by Wikileaks. I'm sure it has a lot of stuff in there.

report the OP with "Sticky" as a reason

I don't know how to report threads user, I never have reported any thread before.

same way you report a post

8ch.net/faq.html#how-do-I-reply-to-another-poster
sage for offtopic

Still haven't recovered after passover user?

STICKY NOW
EAT SHIT

checkd, fuck a TV anyway.

TVs are still a thing?

Bump.

To think, people actually thought those xbox video cameras that were mandatory and the mandatory internet connection were for anything else but to spy on them 24/7. Gaming is degenerate in general, but a lot of people just grew up with it. Anyways, that was a big redpill, I stopped buying consoles when they pushed that horseshit.

I still won't buy an XBone despite the fact that I seriously wanted to play the new Forza - I refuse to reward M$ for trying to pull that shit. Anyone that was aware of and against the original plot to install always-on, mandatory surveillance devices in every XBone console is a fucking traitor and a rat.

same goes for windows [email protected]/* */ and regarding the OP, Samsung's phone aren't safe either

Yea, but they dont have a video camera and mic on you all the time.

I'm amazed that anybody bought an xbone. When it was announced, I was like "OOooh. The next Elder Scrolls could be… what's that? microphone and camera that can be used by external sources to record? Nah."

Phones do

Well, the phone would. Even zuckerkike puts tape over the camera on his laptop.

Same here. I'd bought every Nintendo console since the NES, but the idea of a console with a microphone and an internet connection rubbed me the wrong way. As usual, my paranoia was vindicated.

boy you must feel dumb.

Uplink was such a great game

what is the tape on the side for??

I was wondering that myself, I thought itd be a USB slot but apparently its a mic.

How long have there been microphones in cable boxes?

lol it's not even a secret. He literally said it in a news article a year or so ago.

So you need to configure a WiFi hotspot for remote listening. How does the CIA sneak this hotspot into your house?

hmmm, how does the CIA put compromised gateways provided by ISPs to customers into your house.
Please rethink what you posted

Not surprised
People are far to obsessed technology they dont even have the basic understanding of how it even works
"so long as i can hook my toaster up to my phone makes life easy HANG ON better get a smart fridge so i can adjust the Temp from work" people dont give a fuck and even when they are aware they still dont give a fuck
if its hooked up to the net its vulnerable and can be used as a weapon against you
dont buy locks you can unlock with your phone
dont buy electronics that sync up to your home network
technology is Vulnerable its awesome stuff but fuck me peoples Ignorance to technology shit's me People screaming literally to be spied on
and when you bring this up they say so but noone stops to think 50 years from now when everything will be buged Monitored and processed the freedoms and liberality we enjoy now will vanish The system doesn't need to change its the people

connected to their home wireless network, then EXTENDING will break this connection when it detects
the presence of the SSID it wishes to connect to.

My dad has a Samsung SMARTTV and the internet connection on that piece of shit is terrible. Now I know why.

It still doesn't make sense. EXTENDING requires manual installation and the SSID of the hotspot needs to be hardcoded. Assuming they install EXTENDING before it gets to the stores, how can they know what house the TV is going to?

no it doesn't, I can make a simple bot that detects SSIDs and attempts to connect or use exploits to access that AP. Its not hard, and its even less difficult when you willingly connect it to your AP.

That doesn't matter seeing as EXTENDING can't dynamically change the SSID it connects to. I think I found my answer though in chapter 6 in that a batch file on a Windows machine can set up the hotspot on that machine. The hotspot doesn't need to be on a router. Windows 10 probably runs this batch file at start up with a preconfigured SSID.

This is stuff we already now. Release something good dam it.

REEEE stop confirming things we've been dismissing as conspiracy theory

Fake news? No, FAKE OFF.

Normies will not buy this, even though it's the truth.

Gotta be careful with my Galaxy then.

And people LOOOOVE their phones.

Why do they always pick the most ominous sounding names? "Weeping Angel"

That's a (((Doctor Who))) reference.

if the damage is alarming enough, Trump might turn on Assange for real, don`t be surprised when we told you so

Does that mean Samsung can sue the the see ayy eyy?

You fail anyway if you have an electric jew.

It is same shit like in build-in-cameras in notebooks.

WikiLeaks vs. Deep State

Anyone placing bets?

I have a fagbook, it has an integrated mic, which is probably located there.

rare ID

You're telling me, not only is the CIA spying on me on my dime, but they are also those jacking up my electric bill?

A feature requested by Chaim at the PUD.

The password isn't out yet.

It's simpler than that. They know where the tv is when the owner registers the warranty online.

Anyone got caps of the friendly zombie posts?

lel, people actually do that?

If youre a dickhead who spent like 4 grand on a tv, yeah youll warrenty that cunt just incase

Do we know how or when they'll be releasing the password?

I find the psychological aspect of that shit very interesting.

Yeah most people still do. Flat screen tvs dont last 10 years like the old crt ones did. Smart tvs are even less reliable. Plus, they're light and top-heavy so they're pretty easy to knock over.

This. Plus they put out a generation of crap smart tvs that died in less than a year to make sure people got the warranty on the new ones.

Just refuse to buy a "smart" TV.
"smart" = spy, when it comes to electronic devices.

Like this:
yro.slashdot.org/story/17/04/14/1526256/virgin-media-starts-turning-customer-routers-into-public-wi-fi-hotspots

Kek is with us

Nice digits.

Everybody needs to keep in mind that the people who buy smart tvs are tech illiterate. Why would you pay an extra hundred for a smart tv when you could accomplish the same thing with a laptop or tablet you already own and a $12 hdmi cable? Because you dont understand what youre buying, thats why.

What was really creepy was the XBone 24/7 camera bullshit was announced almost a full month before the snowden thing happened and he was on the news 24/7

Forgot about this. XFINITY does the same thing.

I don't think you can even buy tvs with (((smart))) features these days.

GOOD GOYIM

btw have you mother fuckers seen this shit pushed by comcast?

The best part is the comcast X1 boxes have their own built in cablemodems. So they dont have to connect to your LAN. There is no way anyone can sniff the traffic and see what/how much stuff is being sent off.

It's really fascinating that people are just ok with this shit. I'm guilty of it too, but you'd think heads would be rolling for these kike bastards literally bugging all of our telephones but everyone is just like "whatever".

Something big and damaging has to taken place for the revelation that this is bad to sink in. Until everyone's facebook message affairs and private icloud images are dropped for everyone to see nothing will happen. Too many are too docile.
It's fascinating in how pathetic it is.
If you told people everytime they tweeted someone would get a painful electric shock but they can't hear it, they don't care. They need to start hearing it.

normalfags are like "hahaha lol what a conspiracy theory"
They'd act like that even if the CIA admits it

They continue to act like that even after it's been absolutely proven, by Snowden's NSA leaks and the WikiLeaks CIA leaks.

It's fucking infuriating, but what can you do if these retards insist on racing pedal-to-the-metal, full-steam ahead to their own enslavement?

Become one of their slave masters is about the best option available, as kikey as that sounds. There's not much else that can be done.

The only way for them to revolt is that their monotony is being hurt
The reason Trump won is that the left hasn't even been bothered to accommodate for the peoples need to have a job, have a family, a nice house and relative safety As well as us telling them their comfy life in under threat

It isnt really a problem that they post their shit online it is more a problem that other collect that shit. Cant really do something about the goyim being docile because the goyim are always docile.

Do you want a honest answer: I will never ever by a nigger to the jews or to anyone else. But if i look at the options: you wont sell any shit to me, i will sell the shit to you.

Usually society is in balance, and it should be since we have all the tools available, but if the little castrated cunts tell me shit i will smash their heads in.

Trump has won because a lot of people realized that all that ideological shit from the left is like kibutz full of shit and they wanted that shithole cleaned.

Goyim if you don't want a Xbox 1 to play Forza you can always get W10 Rubs hands

shifty fucking kikes. I had always ASSumed these devices would stream live audio, but not store it awaiting an active connection; So short of physically disabling the mic(s) by (removing it or cutting the traces on the board) you have to keep it disconnected forever AND then destroy any onboard storage at the end of the product's life so some thriftstore shopper/dumpster diver doesn't unwittingly upload your recordings.

And people say reddit is not constantly raiding here

Kill yourself

lol just stop already noone cares for this bullshit
as if you stupid fker's life have any values to record

I bet you'd like them to prove otherwise? Right FBI?

If we don't have anything valuable to record then why do you go to such great lengths to record it, CIA-kun?

I only use it for older video games and movies. It's also not a "smart" model.

So how do the gooks feel about this?

You're a fucking idiot. People don't want to watch movies on a 4 inch screen with shit picture quality.

he means using a laptop to stream shit to your "dumb" TV instead of relying on a "smart" TV's built-in hardware to do it (while it spys on you)

And yet still there are idiots who use kikegook. They trust him, the dumbfucks.

Step 1. Buy TV
Step 2. Open TV
Step 3. Locate microphone and speakers
Step 4. Remove microphone and speakers

# Speakers are microphones
# Use removable microphone and speakers

It's probably meant for targets they lure into stings, like they invite someone to a hotel/cabin/office/house and they have a TV in the same room that they can use to record everything as opposed to having to place a bug in the room somewhere.

Set it up so the camera sees a looped recording of an audience and registers a thousand people watching at all times. Little harder, but you could also make it so the audio feed is just someone screaming NIGGER non-stop. We were discussing ways of fucking with IoT shit in Holla Forums a while back.

If what the alphabet soups say is correct, and this came from an incredibly secure, sensitive area requiring two people for data access, then whoever our anonymous leakers are: props to you guys, may Kek smile upon you.

Two people saw what the system has become, a monster against the people, and risked essentially their lives to steal this information. If whoever did this is caught, their life is fucking done; regardless of whether (((they))) choose to enact lifetime imprisonment or death, the interrogation that precedes it won't be pretty. It's heartening to know that there are at least a few patriots on the inside who said "enough with the fucking bullshit." Hopefully they never catch them.

If the leakers are even remotely organized they'll have cyanide caps - making outright assassination the only method.

And if they're reading this and they don't get some. Death is always preferable to capture.

Only foreseeable fix, for now, is to open those (((smart))) tvs, and remove all pieces that have the unwanted 'features'. Fuck normalfags.

This is just Orwell's Telescreens.

It means any Samsung user should sue because everyone has a reasonable expectation of privacy in their home. This is a violation of the 4th Amendment, at the very least, as a warrant-less search. Possibly 5th. At this point I can't even imagine the "5 Eyes" "it's not really us doing the spying so it's not a violation" even holds as an excuse at this point. There's evidence of collaboration and if M15 is acting as an agent of the CIA then the CIA is still liable as a motherfucker. And unlike many potential cases going after rogue IC, at this point I think the users have standing. Injury (Constitutional), potentially ongoing, not remote in time, send in a TV receipt / some evidence it was ever connected to your router and BAM.

Voice isn't "metadata" either. That's straight-up 100 kinds of illegal. Class action lawsuit for mass violation of Samsung users Constitutional rights. Fuck them if they try to send it to FISA, march on the Supreme Court.

As a lawfag this shit makes my blood boil. I'd sue them myself if I had standing.

Mass tort claim too, right there. Too bad .gov is immune. Maybe if you try suing a bunch of CIA shell corps and then piercing the corporate veil on the CIA just for funsies.

But really, sue Samsung. Sue Samsung -> they lose, big payout -> they try to take .gov to court somewhere -> too bad the TPP is dead, assholes. Fuck MNCs and your bought and paid for ISDRs. I bet they were pushing this so hard under Obama for exactly this reason. No, the American tax payers are not going to refund you for your torts against the American people you brain-dead inbred Venetian-cock suckers.

Sadly my inner pessimist believes the current Court might go as far as overturning those few Watergate-era IC limiting precedents in the event of such a case. Assuming they don't find some bullshit standing reason for kicking it out. Also fuck the ACLU if they don't sue over this, useless cunts. "Defending Constitutional rights" as much as my left ass check.

/lawrant other lawfags feel free to offer opposing argument.

dunno if I can keep up with this many named intel drops
god damnit, who names this shit ? f u c k i n g C I A N I G G E R S

clearly they are fans of a hit british television show i.e. hipsters

The audacity of these kikes.

Why the fuck does a TV have a mic?

So that you can open talmudvision channels with your own voice!

Or, so that agencies can use it for their secret programs.

Those crappy motherboards they have in smart tvs are probably in the same families as netbooks, many of which have everything directly embedded on including the network card/microphone/system speaker. Not an excuse to have it in there. The newer ones even have facial recognition.

You know, its not exactly unrelated to the topic but I have been thinking a bit on the topic of secure computing.

On halfchan, with /g/ it is well known that most cpu's are compromised by NSA faggotry, from the ME, to the bios things intel, also to AMD.

And stallman uses a loongson laptop. But the problem was of course that those arent really that available. I then remembered that a bunch of kickstarter projects from a couple of years back that promised open hardware, open bioses were getting success.

But I cannot find much on them on (((google))) these days, the best I got was a novena laptop from kickstarer? But anyone else know any good laptops and things that are completely open hardware?

Pre-Bulldozer AMD Cpus don't have anything resembling a management engine, so I think that if you are getting paranoid these are the most recent ones you can get. By getting paranoid I mean, there is no indication that remote access to modern Intel based machines is possible without compromising the OS first anyway.

You have to look at it this way. If there actually was a possibility of accessing the hardware circumventing the OS, some Russian or Chinese hacker would find out eventually. That would be a disaster for Intel as corporate customers rely on the security of these systems. In theory you could say that such access would obviously have some sort of cryptographic access control, but these implementations are never 100% bug free, not even close. Especially if it's embedded in hardware it will be hard to patch if a bug were to be discovered.

Last but not least: There is no point to go through all this trouble. The software everyone is running is riddled with bugs, new ones are discovered everyday. The intelligence agencies are working on discovering new zero-day exploits all the time and if they find one, these assholes keep them to themselves.

I remember one LARPing Intel employee posted this shit on halfchan couple weeks ago, I was even in the thread. There is no proof for all these claims, all of what he was saying is already known. But someone said it on the Internet, so it must be true.

Well you just have to look at the price of the loongson laptops right now. Its plenty of proof that there is a genuinely founded knowledge that all amd/intel cpu's are compromised. You dont see russians using american tech in their military hardware. They still make their own, kinda underpowered, licensed but secured cpu's. The chinks to the same with their military. I think you may be a shill, or someone who is just too blissfully unaware.

I dont care what you think about all of this. I want an open source hardware chink laptop. Sure the leenux things may have some bugs in them, but the hardware backdoors thanks to closed source crap are unacceptable. Any sane security minded person would shelf a few bucks more, to at least remove that possibility from the equation. What happens in exploits in linux is at least controllable.

Frankly, everyone should have a non intel/amd browsing machine. But also a machine where they keep their private files, personal information, browing history on. Intel/amd are simply not secure.

and to add to that post:

The open source hardware movement primarily goes into the pi like cheap shit boards, but there are few offshoots that create somewhat secure laptops as well.

The arm licensing while it may not be entirely open source, the licensing mean that whoever gets it still has access to the source, making it pretty secure from NSA influence.

I just dont know what the popular movements are inside of that thing. Which one of these platforms can be used for desktop with reasonable performance.

Probably a bit underpowered - but might interest some here nonetheless:
pine64.org/?page_id=3707

that is exactly what I am looking for user, thanks

Price goes up by demand. The loongson stuff is a meme originating from Stallman. It has nothing to do with security, but more with Stallman's ideology of Software-Communism.

Militaries have to obviously rely on their own stuff because in case of war, you won't have access to foreign-build technology, not even taking into consideration that x86 based machine are not suitable for any critical military applications. I bet the US military is no different with regards to using non-x86 machines.

I just presented you rational arguments why the claims you are spouting are paranoid. This ME engine paranoia was all hype years ago with the Core 2 already, you were probably 9 back then. It resurfaces every year because it is a proprietary remote access implementation and people, for good reason, get anxious when they hear that.

What good does it do to have secure hardware but software that is riddled with security holes you don't even know about?

Dude you are falling for memes and paranoia. I guess if you want a secure CPU you have to run it on an FPGA and make sure there is no backdoors in it.

The point is: The only secure system is the one that is turned off. There is NO secure platform. Even if everything is open source it will have bugs and issues and someone will find them and use them. You are talking about CIA/NSA level stuff. If for some reason you end up on their list, they will get to your stuff, be it sneak it at night at plant a modified keyboard.

Again, stop falling for memes.

also, for the more heavy performance I found

>kickstarter.com/projects/udoo/udoo-x86-the-most-powerful-maker-board-ever/description

but it has intel iris, most likely more NSA crap in it. But they do advertise open source hardware there.

there is an office for the NSA in the tawain manufacturing plant. It speaks enough volumes on this topic. I am not here to care about your wants and needs…kid. Your posting style reeks of butthurt and of low quality. I dont want to bargain with you you know. I know that intel/amd is compromised and I want out.

This is actually the best way to tell if you are under surveillance nowadays. Your phone's battery is constantly discharging and the phone is hot even when you're not using it. Most police forces are plebs when they get a stingray, pic related.

shitposting doesn't require anything fancier than a G3/G4 (or P3/Athlon)

Sounds like a young woman with a yeast infection.

Terminal cancer tends to change one's prioritiesu. That would be my guess. Same with islamic "suicide" bombing: most were going to die a lingering painful death, so why not go out with a snackbar bang?

still want to make use of all the html5 functionality, including webm. Stream video's, watch them on my pc. Maybe even play a browser game or two. Maybe if I keep my more personal data on this pc I also need to make use of some of the more heavy data processing programs that are often not optimized well. Plus the websites also often have these in browse scripts and programs these days, job websites and more.

I'm obviously a non-Burgerposter. I'm just butthurt that everywhere I go some 30 year old nerd virgin brings up the muh management engine "argument" and when you present arguments why it is bullshit all you get is muh shill muh nsa muh security.

What Taiwan plant? Off the top of my head I'm 99% sure neither Intel nor Globalfoundries have a plant in Taiwan. Where are the proofs? Another case of someone said something on the Internet, it must be true.

You haven't approached a single point I brought up. Obviously you have never written a single line of code in your entire life, have no clue about hardware and the hardware industry. I know I'm wasting my time on you but hopefully others can see and understand that this is nothing but paranoia and maximum tinfoil.

>amd.com/en-us/who-we-are/contact/locations

LOL, I know you are trying to prevent other anons from going my path. But yea, intel/amd are both compromised heavily.

You said manufacturing plant not office. AMD manufactures their CPUs at Globalfoundries. But still, muh proofs on the NSA claim?

Well my information is kinda dated and second hand, but with all the leaks and revelations it is pretty clear that the NSA/CIA has its hand in backdoors in intel/amd. I think you may be the new one here. But the revelations by wikileaks and the various systems that we know of that are used to monitor us. Its not a far step away from gag orders, and other horrible things that the companies were forced to do most likely.

Dude, you are missing the point. Not one second have I argued against the possibility of monitoring of the CIA/NSA or that it is a good thing. I'm just saying that you are looking in the wrong spot. Another CPU will not prevent them from monitoring your internet traffic. And for them to bother accessing your personal stuff you have to be a person of very special interest. Trust me, you probably aren't. And even if, they have a million ways.

Look at what the police does when they don't have the resources to access data directly. I remember one story of them grabbing a suspects phone while he was using it, so they don't even have to deal with the encryption.

another CPU + a secure and non backdoored leenux + a VPN with military grade encryption to a far away nation outside of the laws and spying of yours = they will have to work A LOT harder for their money.

Yes they have and if they want your data, they will. In that situation it will be 100 NSA hackers vs (you). Guess who will win?

To avoid meta data collection, VPN or Tor goes a long way. To be somewhat safe from Police access having a cleanly setup encryption is good too. BUT there is nothing that is "backdoor"-free. Right now there are zero-day exploits in the Linux-Kernel, your Browser, your graphical user interface no one knows about. Your AMD/Intel Cpu is the least of your worries.

Do you really think they will employ a 100 nsa hackers for some lone user who bought stuff worth 200 dollars worth to lose track of them? Kek. Their monthly salary will be over 1 mil and if you get a good VPN, and cover your tracks well you can build quite a resistible fortress to dissuade you from attacking you purely by economic principle alone.

You sound like a shill though, trying to demoralize anons from ditching the backdoored cpu's. I think im gonna report you. Actual NSA/CIA shill.

WTF is this jewry?

For a Burgerposter your reading comprehension is quite low. I said IF.
In I've already told you that they probably won't because you are of no special interest to them.

double reported, filthy slime kike.

also, to further spite that NSA/CIA shill. Did you know that some information can be extrapolated from the sound the disk of a pc makes? Even the hard drive light? One can do that by using a laser listening device, which can be defeated by things like this.

amazon.com/Surveillance-Defeater-Countermeasure-Protection-Device/dp/B00383Z5L0

Did you also know that one can somewhat see the image, from EM radiation of a screen from a distance? You know what could be used to counter that? EM blocking paint or EM blocking wallpaper.

oooh, they call it EMF RF Shielding

yea nah once you tune to the frequency of that it does nothing for protection. looks like a basic 555 chip.

that being said these stock images for spy-gear are hysterical

so the chip needs to be bigger and have added randomization to it?

im on a whole other level than you kid

*teleports behind you*

NATOs TEMPEST

nice link, also nice standards, interesting read. Any wikileaks things on this matter somewhere?

Also, besides the computer, obviously your router, modem are also hazard points. Did you guys know that wifi can roughly locate people through walls? So technically speaking, if you get one of those rarer modems that still have an open bios, or a bios that is rewritable. Then you would have to disable the wifi, but also put it in a cage in case it ever turns on.

and then the data can still leak from the cable lol?

I hope something happens. Its just seems no matter what drops people just shrug. Its infuriating. Is there any recourse for people? Can we sue? I want niggers in jail over this shit

well I for one dont shrug with this, there is enough evidence to start avoiding brands and things and go to a certain other route.

The wheels are in motion and those who drive consensus on lesser places outside of here (people like us) may drive general trends to and from certain things.

Its just what can we do? I already mostly ditched google. Dont have a faceberg, use gmail less as I switch over to protonmail. We are sadly in a subtle battle, filled with minor, but adding to eachother effects. Sure, you may not piss of the jew if you ditch jewbook alone. But if you ditch jewbook, ditch google, start using any kind of jew service, and do many various steps into the right direction, they will start getting mad.

obviously mean *stop

I read all that in Bob Odenkirk's voice.

Except encrypting on dated hardware sucks balls and shortens the overall service life, which is already passed due.

Holy shit this is a business opportunity

Yee and nothing pseudo random either.

I bet some nsa fag is thinking "well if they decide to go random, I wonder how long the interval will last, I wonder how long it takes to measure which kind of frequency it is on" Since its easy to on the receiving end to understand what "normal" sounds are.

Stupid windows

Being a basement dweller is no longer a meme, but a solution.

You know, there is even a thing like a winter lamp that simulates 90% of the sun. And also gives you vitamin D. Prevents winter depression even.

But yea, I think I heard some of the better companies making exactly these kinds of things. With no windows. faraday cagey like things as well. Prevent EM radiation from leaking out, prevent sound from leaking out as well, also the led light from the HD should not be visible. And after you do all that. You may get a chance for some privacy (fapping in peace without the CIA niggers hearing you fap)

Better management of home networks is a start. Start getting into pfsense or opnsense, isolate your nodes and encrypt everything on a router level.

As a professional desk monkey I can confirm those lights work. Also what you said about windows, there's a reason why Verizon seals up windows all the way to the top of a building when they buy it. They converted an old pre-war apartment building here in Brooklyn, they left the windows in and put up boards behind it.

couldnt we get this kind of stuff in a sticky, in the sticky that we have now? Some basics on opsec but also some of the better guides on how to avoid the CIA/NSA niggers.

I think one or two articles, around the routers, safe os's and also the anti intel/amd backdoored route to a safe hardware thing. Probably wouldnt take that much to write. Basically something like 5 posts.

People are still stuck on the browser-for security. That meme is all but dead. Qubes os for non-gaymer computer activity, pfsense for router running a VPN, preferably cryptostorm IMO, which can scan for malware sigs on http connections. You can have a GNSA/Windows system on separate hardware and firewall the shit out of it, but use for games only. Kill port 80 and 443 and of course 445. If you need those ports open for whatever games you play, whitelist the domains.

Meant to type *browser-for-security mindset.

oh shit, I am not a computer illiterate but I never really bothered with all of this stuff on the modem, router side. But I am seeing that one is able to have his own custom modem instead of those lent to you by the ISP.

Hm, I wonder, are there any good modem/router combo's that can have this software and work with most ISP's in a first world nation (europe)

Uh, it is called a big monitor. And costs about a third, as TV have the women tax on them. TV are prettier, so women overspend on them.

Another story was that they snapped appliances in transit, installed shit on them while being air delivered and the receiver got an "enhanced" appliance.
BND back then read post on trucks etc.

All this shit is fucking creepy.

Also

jesus christ

Pure Bullshit. It's never 100 NSA people against a single target. You have no clue how companies or organizations work. That's like saying Ford has 100 salesmen who are going to sell you a pickup truck so you are never going to buy anything but a Ford Pickup. Ford always wins!

NOT HOW THINGS WORK, SHILLY!

checked

protectli.com/

Reminder that Globalfoundaries, which makes AMD's CPUs, is 100% owned by Abu Dhabi. Every time you buy AMD CPUs you're giving money to arabs.

ok

DAILY REMINDER THAT YOU WOULD HAVE TO BE A FOOL TO BUY A "SMART" TELEVISION

Shit like this too, buying shit like this is a fool's errand. Intentionally putting a telescreen device straight out of 1984 in your house?

What are you on about, "hurr gaming is degenerate" user? Even normalfags by and large opposed that shit so hard they reneged and went back to it being a purely optional component.

I'm pretty sure they released that game on the PC too, didn't they?

Fucking jews.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I had TVs you could only change volume etc. on by physically moving your ass off the couch to touch the control buttons and knobs on the set itself you lazy fucking niggers. This is so fucking blatant as a way to get monitoring inside your house to at best sell ads and at worse set up some fucking orwellian wrongthink crime system.

You don't know anything about VGA, DisplayPort, or HDMI adapters, do you? Also

Step 1. Buy a regular fucking TV you dumb nigger. Don't buy a "smart" TV in the first place.

They went back so hard on the Kinect that the new version of the system don't even support it.

pot, meet kettle.

The topic is "have a TV without spying shit", not "circlejerk about how 'pure' and 'good' you are".

So it's just an argument as to which shit tastes best? ok

o

Millennials were a mistake.

Nice CIA. Nice.
I really wish this were doctor who. Maybe i'd go back in time to a better time that this.

Wasted money when a computer is all you need today.
Television is dead.

Aren't some TVs actually great when used as monitors?

latency tends to be higher and pixels less clear so no.

I recall there was an image with (((Zuckerberg))) with a laptop with the built camera and microphone taped off.

I'm retarded.

A terrifying possibility is that these retards are the products of psyops that have long since lost oversight (maybe soviet in origin) and they're literal headless chickens running rampant.

when this shit unlock

I'll take that as a compliment user. I've been working hard on my sleaze-ese.

Let me tell you about waste.

Yeah, that's a Doctor Who reference. It also tells us something about when the CIAnigger contractors developed these tools, as the WA's first appearance was in 2007, but in 2010 had more appearances. So probably post-2010, 2011/12 is when it was rolled out and used for spying. Right around time for King Nigger's 2nd presidential run. I wonder to whom the deep state gave Samsung televisions to as gifts in that time-frame.

There are several States trying to push through bills giving people the right to repair their own electronics. They include provisions that require the manufacturer to supply parts and schematics. Support these bills so that even if you don't have the ability, you can pay a local repair shop to unfuck your electronics.

I have an IBM thinkpad lying around somewhere, I have misplaced the charger and the battery won't a charge and not to mention the hard drive doesn't have a lot of storage space, is it really worth it to restore it and upgrade it?

And therefore they will compromise every electronic device ever..
How can they be sure to be the only ones who exploit the backdoors?
It's not the CIA I'm worried about, it's the rest of the fuckers out there.

ww

Holla Forums taught you the truth

now it's time to stand up for Holla Forums

DOX

IMKAMPHY

KILL

KILL

THE TRAITOR!

DOX IMKAMPHY

SAVE Holla Forums!