Donald Trump on US charging Julian Assange: 'It's OK with me'

Donald Trump on US charging Julian Assange: 'It's OK with me'

Donald Trump, who once told supporters “I love WikiLeaks”, has said “it’s OK with me” if the Justice Department wants to charge Julian Assange.

US officials have prepared charges seeking the arrest of the Wikileaks founder. Attorney General Jeff Sessions has told reporters that securing the arrest of Mr Assange, who has been living in the Ecuadorian Embassy in London since 2012, is a priority.

“We are going to step up our effort and already are stepping up our efforts on all leaks. This is a matter that’s gone beyond anything I’m aware of,” said Mr Sessions.

“We have professionals that have been in the security business of the United States for many years that are shocked by the number of leaks and some of them are quite serious.”

The Justice Department investigation of Mr Assange and WikiLeaks, dates to at least 2010, when the site first gained widespread attention for posting thousands of obtained by the former US Army intelligence analyst now known as Chelsea Manning.

Prosecutors have struggled with whether the First Amendment precluded the prosecution of Mr Assange, but now believe they have found a way to move forward.

Mr Trump has said that he is not in the decision-making process as to whether Mr Assange should be charged. Yet according to to the Associated Press, he said if Mr Sessions and the DOJ wanted to proceed with such a move, he would be fine with the decision.

CNN said that in recent months, US officials have focused on the possibility that a new government in Ecuador would expel Mr Assange and he could be arrested. But the left-leaning presidential candidate who won the recent election in the South American nation has since promised to continue to provide a safe haven to him. (Election interference failed)

Last week in a speech at the Centre for Strategic and International Studies in Washington, CIA Director Mike Pompeo said: “WikiLeaks directed Chelsea Manning to intercept specific secret information, and it overwhelmingly focuses on the United States.”

He added: “It’s time to call out WikiLeaks for what it really is: A non-state hostile intelligence service often abetted by state actors like Russia.”

Deep State and neocon kikes coup successful
Where are Clinton Foundation indictments? The newly appointed CIA director is doing exactly what king niggers administration did; blame Russia, his speech was crosschecked with white house and green lit. Prepare for possible raid on Ecuadorian embassy in the coming months. CIA is now meeting with 5EYES in Australia, possibly preparing the framework to move forward. Make sure you got a backup of Wikileaks dead men switch.

16min - Democracy Now interview with Julian Assange.
youtube.com/watch?v=FrjXnvkKGMM

12min - CNN interview with Jeff Sessions regarding filing charges against Julian Assange.
youtube.com/watch?v=lMsOf6gsnXY

1hr 11m - A Discussion on National Security with CIA Director Mike Pompeo
youtube.com/watch?v=pe3ApagvwNM

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-julian-assange-wikileaks-response-a7696326.html

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/campaign/307210-trump-i-dont-want-to-hurt-the-clintons-by-prosecuting-for-private-email
theonion.com/article/will-be-end-trumps-campaign-says-increasingly-nerv-52002
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amused_to_Death
blogs.timesofisrael.com/jim-webb-for-us-president-good-or-bad-for-the-jews/
jpupdates.com/2014/11/21/2016-webbs-israel-record-already-called-question/
8ch.net/pol/res/9773721.html#9773745
archive.org/download/CIAVault7PartBMediaOps/2017-04-14_WL_Vault7-PartB_Media-Ops.zip
youtube.com/watch?v=9RbDrBGklfg
youtu.be/XmO8CbOPvn0
archive.is/WuGzU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Franklin
archive.fo/0U1FN

min
hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/
adolfhitler.com
adolfhitler.com
archive.is/7XFDk
fpif.org/old-oil-order-collapsing/
archive.is/UOvTc
fpif.org/erdogan-isnt-as-strong-as-he-looks-thats-what-makes-him-dangerous/
archive.is/aK97X
fpgroup.foreignpolicy.com
archive.is/Entn7
foreignpolicy.com/2017/04/20/australia-announces-citizenship-exam-will-now-test-values/
archive.is/yg7EB
foreignpolicy.com/2017/04/21/if-the-u-s-could-prosecute-assange-it-would-have-already-done-so/
archive.is/6Oih6
foreignpolicy.com/2017/04/21/tillersons-diplomatic-approach-in-venezuela-is-paying-off/
archive.is/sgYEG
archive.is/R41fE
archive.is/0KM7S
archive.is/Jo4Bs
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/do-not-chargearrest-julian-assange
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You do realize that he said he didnt want to hurt the Clintons right after he won the election? He started cucking before he was even sworn in.

thehill.com/homenews/campaign/307210-trump-i-dont-want-to-hurt-the-clintons-by-prosecuting-for-private-email

You don't belong here.

Hey there Holla Forums.

Donald Trump as we knew him died when Mike Pence was chosen as VP.

Don't worry, news usually comes out a few hours later after they start a thread like this that blow them the fuck out.

Yeah you gotta go back dude.

You guys are all the same and it's getting boring.

First reply, every time.

As a survivor of multiple, long term political rapes, you'll excuse me if I say I'll believe it when I see it happen.

It's clearly 44d chess.

It's chess, right Holla Forums?

How new are you? It was an Onion article you retarded chesscuck:

theonion.com/article/will-be-end-trumps-campaign-says-increasingly-nerv-52002

Presidential immunity is always a possibility, though i doubt Trump will get the support of (((those))) around him regarding such actions, perhaps at the end of his term. The MSM narrative is still focused on Russia, which Trump refused to believe but then went back on this belief after a CIA briefing, he now agrees that Russia hacked the election while Wikileaks has proven CIA can obfuscate itself as the enemy.

He's an /r/the_donald civic nationalist. You can't expect him to actually know anything.

Countdown until the left starts defending wikileaks.

More like countdown until we get a bunch of articles saying Trump is making the right call, and a bunch of soundbites of McCain and Clinton sucking his dick.

Nigger if you want (you)s you have to be less obvious about your butthurt.

trump is a fucking cuck

What is it going to take for you to realize Trump is just Obama 2.0: White Boomer Edition? What would he have to do for you to realize he's playing 4D chess against white America?

Well Assange broke the law, so if he's charged it aint fucking weird.

I didn't defend Trump, I made fun of the left. Like I said, your butthurt is showing.

GET OUT!

When is Hillary going to prison?

I don't agree with the idea of him being charged but this was bound to happen man. Maybe they charge him with 1 day in jail, who the fuck knows.

CIA has an internal war over that.

CIA is 100% complicit
FBI is the one having the internal war

Trips of truth.

Hes right, we've been charging him and convicting him in absentia for decades, this isnt weird.

fuck right off you disgusting grungy little yid

Good thing the CIA isn't responsible for bringing charges then.

Remember the man we voted for, Holla Forums? What happened to this guy?

T. Newfag

As far as I've noticed both of them are fucking each other over with this shit. One side when the corruption to be gone the other wants to keep their asses safe.

They are responsible for intelligence dipshit.

When Dem support congeals behind her. Jailkng her now gets us nothing, jailing her when she becomes a credible threat…..

How naive you are.

Nigger, what the fuck are you talking about? She broke the law, she goes to jail. We were promised this.

Did you learn that 4cuck term from your CTR handlers?

and pigs with wings will fly out of my butt and bomb mecca

You know I'm right you fucktard.

He won, and like all politicians, cucked out. Our problems can't be solved from the ballot box, and literallly Hitler will never run. Even if he did, he would never win. The best we can hope for is that the psychic trauma inflicted by Trump's election will propel us towards a civil war.

Agreed.

Wait a sec, you DON'T want to damage the dems?

idk if you noticed but even when hitler was alive and won he still lost

we're in the kali yuga

just embrace destruction so we can return to a golden age

True, I'm just sick of seeing people defend him at this point.

Shut up, retard. I want to gas the kikes and all their servants. Take your kosher party politics and shove them up your ass.

It's already begun by the looks of it. Liberal papers are already jumping to wikileaks defence.

Personally, I don't like the way this looks.
Trump can't just be non-committal on this issue.

>implying he raped a single carbon atom outside of sharpening his pencil

Will propel you into a ball pit you limp wristed faggot.

all the trump admin had to do was to just NOT prioritize it, shuffle some paperwork and not address it. instead they've decided to shit all over everything

All I know for certain is that you're a hand-rubbing kike who belongs in an oven.

Aren't they defending Syria now too
Funny how they call us reactionary while we're in the middle of deciding what is going on with Trump, while they can't give the man any positivity

Well go gas the kikes then, no one stopping you.

Don't waste time in this thread!

The picking of Mike Pence was the first warning, the selection of the rest of his cabinet was the press release detailing explicitly how he had sold out to the kikes.

Why are you still here talking, go gas the kkkes!

The idiot probably thinks that publishing information is a crime.

The country is divided and we can even see this division right here or there's a massive kike shill squad active with vpn scripts leaving short off the cuff replies. That alti-kike movement certainly hasn't helped us as reddit keeps their Israel first cancer sentiments and come on this board to spread it. Fanboys gonna fanboys, critical thinkers need not apply.

The 2 party system is the kikes control mechanism. It doesn't matter who you vote for, all sides will have Israels benefits at heart. The election of Muslim king nigger did more damage to the kikes then any other president ever has, simply by inaction. short of Jefferson who was one of many who rebelled against the kike banks in Britain.

and how is that relevant to indicting clinton?

Neat, a bizarro thread where the Trump supporter is the first saging shill reply.
Trump loves Wikileaks.

honestly though he had no good choices and this was never going to work anyway because we don't have an infrastructure in place. there's no one to fill key positions that's really on board, even Jeff Sessions is only good on some issues (immigration) but is basically full on for the rest of the Zionist empire.

Bullshit

He could have gone bi-partisan, chosen Jim Webb as Secretary of State

Meh. I don't care about Assange, he's probably a kike controlled limited hangout faggot anyway. Real whisleblowers catch a few bullets to the back of the head, they don't get plastered all over international n(j)ews and get massive amounts of publicity.

Pretty sure Australia let's it go

Look at him still not gassing the kikes!

Its almost like hes being purposely retarded to score purity points!

Standard COINTELPRO tactics.

lol Jim Webb is a democrat, if he chose Webb Trump would alienate the party that holds both SENATE AND HOUSE.

SHAREBLUE FUCKING SHILL

Are you larping as a shill?

Are you a real person, are you actually this retarded? You've made 9 posts and they've all been trash.

He's making a joke

Don't start this defending him over this bullshit Holla Forums. Fuck that shit. Assange is a hero

Look at all his posts, if he's making a joke, then he's using the entire thread to do it.

lol shill calling me a shill right after i called him a shill

If you get outed immediately accuse the organization loyalist of being an infiltrator, demand to know how they know so much about infiltrating

STANDARD COINTELPRO TACTICS

Even if he does get pardoned, he will still "commit suicide" by shooting himself in the back of the head 8 times with a revolver

That picture lol, literally outing yourself!

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amused_to_Death

oh wow yeah that's one position. and im really not sure jim webb would be any other than a total neocon shill

Exactly

Oh wow yeah oh wow youre so righg wow fellow shi-I MEAN fellow fascist.

blogs.timesofisrael.com/jim-webb-for-us-president-good-or-bad-for-the-jews/

jpupdates.com/2014/11/21/2016-webbs-israel-record-already-called-question/

yeah and trump said we should stay out of syria. and how much of his cabinet is full of CFR members?

guess what happened?

yeah and Trump was "literally" hitler, give me a break if you think anyone can just waltz up and say "hey massively entrenched interests, we're going to do what the serfs want"

Thread is heavily shilled as usual user. Can't have anything negative about god emperor. Did you not experience the kike mods during the election ;).

Hypocrites who welcomed the leaks from Wikileaks and basically got them handed the election now are against the First Amendment, those who touch laws preventing the government from doing something will undoubtedly touch the 2nd amendment down the line.

'Muh Russia'

I need a new home.

Yeah oh wow you guys are right its not like WEBB WAS IN A PARTY WITH NO POWER.

That's why he should've chosen Jim Webb, Michael Scheuer, and others like them. The fact that he chose neocons is my entire point.

yeah woulda, coulda, shoulda.

daily reminder
YOU CAN"T CHARGE A HOLOGRAM WITH A CRIME

Nigger, what the fuck is your point? I was suggesting Jim Webb as Secretary fo State before he chose Tillerson. My point is that Trump is a sellout, what's yours?

DO HO HO I THOUGHT YOU WANTED TO KILL KIKES, NOT BE RULED BY THEM?

LOLOLOLOLOL

Yeah uhmhumm yea wow totally like wow yeah.

Trump is really pissing me off. He was at least a step in the right direction initially with the cultural changes he sparked but at this point he needs to be overthrown. It's time we all wage the biggest cyber attack on him ever, leaking absolutely fucking everything, and destroying these kikes whispering into the ears of Trump all the time trying to corrupt him.

You have no idea who Michael Scheuer is, do you?

Fucking blackpill shill.

webb takes it in the poop chute and that makes him a faggot worthy of firing squad

Failed namefag
Basic paid shill, filtered.

interesting thread, let me grab some popcorn

it would be more interesting if MOABs were pounding best korea now or if a nuclear tidal wave had crashed ashore in the bay area. just sayin.

First post every time

DID YOU JUST COME FROM REDDIT NIGGER

Fuck you Sessions. Arrest the kikes the leaks are exposing and protect the American people instead instead like you're fucking supposed to.

Hell, given he's under house arrest we've basically skipped the trial and moved on to punishing him in absentia.

generally speaking senators are flat out fucked up individuals that suck literal kike cock. his gook wife looking ho is a beard. webb aint good bruder

Wikileaks just returned fire

8ch.net/pol/res/9773721.html#9773745

The CIA niggers broke the law.

They are the ones getting all kinds of info that is needed to jail the whore. Fucking hell.

It's not but breaking into server and stealing it is. What he did was good, but still legal.

stealing shit*

This is 6Million-D chess by The G-d Emperor Blumpfkin!111

illegal*
Fucking cancer hands.

Go back to leftypol you fucking nigger.

Here is the thing. As President, Trump is hard on leaks or he allows all leaks. Why is this such a big thing?

This fucking excuse again. Trump didn't sent his naval battle group to the Korean peninsula, instead they went West. It's all chest thumping aching towards cold war tactics. NK's ballistic missiles are certainly a escalating factor, their discontent for their owner China who's working with the ZOG isn't calming the situation either. North Korea is the only one who still hasn't recognized Israel, this is the price you pay for objecting to the status quo by constantly having to be in a state of war.

One word for you fuckers that jump instantly on pieces like these:
A R T O F T H E D E A L
R
T

O
F

T
H
E

D
E
A
L

Yep theres no change in policy, this comment does three things:

1. Destroys "russian collusion" media narrative, destroys "wikileaks hackers" narrative, destroys "wikileaks is russia" narrative.

2. Forces media to support wikileaks (theyre already doing this), which opens them up to being FORCED to agree with the Hillary arrest.

3. Grabs control of the situation. Now if some third country (uk/germany) kidnaps Assange, Trump can ask for an extradition, then pardon him. Instead of some third player killing Assange…

BECUASE ASSANGE WON HIM THE ELECTION, YOU FILTHY YID FUCK, KILL YOURSELF, KIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol the butthurt

checked

Assange will get charged and leave the embassy as he agreed to do as per his informal deal with the DoJ in regards to Chelsea Manning. He'll go to the US, get sentenced and then pardoned by Trump on the grounds that he's served five years already. He may then be deported to appease the conservacuck base who think he's scum. No big deal.

ANY WAY YOU SLICE IT HE RELEASED INFO ON THE GOVERNMENT HE WANTS PROTECTION FROM?? idk thems the quirks of doing the right thing, everyone thinks they are.

if they have proof that this deliberately led to agents death ya lifetime in minimum security prison with interviews sounds fair. as he "confirmed" alota the info about what was being said already.

i dont think you can go free, in america, after that though.

Do you seriously want Trump to be a hypocrite who does not follow the rules? If he begins playing favorites with people who break the law then he becomes a Clinton.

Chesscucks need to be lynched.

A R T O F T H E D E A L
R
T

O
F

T
H
E

D
E
A
L

Running out of pre-prepared lines I see!

It's not about what's fair. It's about what's right.

underrated
all hail God King Emperor Trump
GAS ALL KIKES RACE WAR NOW

whats right woulda been exile for the traitor. not make a fuckin movie outa the douche played by a bigger douche.

Don't fool yourself user
it's going right up your…

Chekt

Can we stop this nigger-tier blind allegiance?

No, user. Despite what the media lies to you about, he's not literally Hitler.

wat

He already is a Clinton, he broke the law when attacking Syria.
The eternal burger

if i were a nigger i would love Blumpfkinstein

He's not American, retard. He can't be a traitor.

don't be that guy user.

its ok to not be right on this one

Assange didn't break into anybody's servers. He only publishes what hackers give him.

Are you fucking stupid or something?

Not gassing, lel.

unless australia wants to fight the whole asia pacific alone without nato, ya thats a problem.

good luck with that

That would be correct if you were talking about either the FBI or the NSA. The CIA is the branch that topples governments, runs drugs and blackmails people.

I heard they also fuck horses. they don't hire the football captains anymore

you just described walgreens with sick people inside.

Dreamers: Good night, sleep tight.
Assange: If he dies, he dies.

What sort of dreamworld do you fucking live in?

good lord the id, carry on

That's four words. Also now idiots are going to make their formats imperfect just to meet your autistic requirements for what is supposedly a shill thread or not.

I want reddit to leave.

bitch i been browsing years before your first stretched asshole email. eat my hairy dick

Dream world? Sorry, shill. But you're the one dreaming if you think OP is going to make Holla Forums turn against the God Emperor.

No, consult your manual, shill.

Ok
Now I'm fucking worried

So he's going to put himself on trial for attacking a sovereign nation without provocation? Do you want him to do this? Because to be in compliance with your retarded argument he has no other option.

ya using tor and not making a point i forgot you idiots need it written in detail or you break the fuck down down.

he made no points in that comment.

mabbye he should carry on his fucking point, jesus fucking marry christ you fuckin sideways hat wearing energy drinking fuck,

I'm gonna just hope to god this is chess and try not to think about it

Please lurk the fuck more.

Nothing is okay, user. White Genocide is still very real, and all Trump has proved himself to be is a stop, and not a reversal of anything beyond the ObanabO admin.

Don't grow complacent, and don't give up.

I could see Trump letting people go for PR reasons, like Lewandowski, and still having a use for them. He stood up for him for quite a while. But as the bodycount rises, it looks more and more like Trump is willing to throw anyone under the bus, and not even for good political reasons. Not a trustworthy guy.

CHECKED

How about you stop browsing Holla Forums then? Go back to your fast food, football, and pornography.

NEW LEAKS!

archive.org/download/CIAVault7PartBMediaOps/2017-04-14_WL_Vault7-PartB_Media-Ops.zip

1488D chess amirite my dudes.

You're not even trying to be coherent, anymore.

We haven't got the password

You're not even trying, period. =^)

This implies that he would also be fine with it if they decided NOT to prosecute.

IE HE ISN'T FUCKING INVOLVED IN THE DECISION, HE'S LEAVING IT TO HIS AG.

Please die in a fire, kike.

Oh, so this is an insurance file?

You spastic reddit niggers are killing this board.

I-it's just 4d chess

If this was somethingawful you could have just emptyquoted them.

These are some next level mental gymnastics Goldstein

Then leave.

My faith in him is being tested now.

Kill yourself

Sad.

Theres no change in policy.

This comment does three things:
1. Destroys "russian collusion" media narrative, destroys "wikileaks hackers" narrative, destroys "wikileaks is russia" narrative.
2. Forces media to support wikileaks (theyre already doing this), which opens them up to being FORCED to agree with the Hillary arrest.
3. Grabs control of the situation. Now if some third country (uk/germany) kidnaps Assange, Trump can ask for an extradition, then pardon him. Instead of some third player killing Assange…

replace file with System32, wait for cia OS : Jumbo Hard to install, type ferociously to unlock higher clearances. godspeed.

Wew lad.

Honestly, I was willing to defend Trump over a lot. If this comes to any sort of fruition, I'm done with him. I won't take him at face value since he's Trump and also the Prez now but he worries me in the extreme now.

If Holla Forums turns on wikileaks this board will be burned down in under a week.

No it won't, and you know it. But keep setting yourself up for that disappointment.

you can leave Chesscuckstein

hmm, difficult choice there, faggot.

Trump cannot afford blaming one leak source and turning blind eye at the other.

Yeah, slithering kikes like you can't walk in a fucking straight line, so very straightforward thinking seems like gymnastics.

TRUMP IS THE ONLY ONE STANDING BETWEEN YOU AND THE DOTR.

Fuck off chess cuck

I'm really beyond arguing with chesscucks. To try to make anything positive about it, when he gets detained/killed a dead man switch will probably go off and maybe there's something there that makes us chimp for good.

Yes. The rules exist only to chain the honorable and allow the dishonorable to advance unhindered.
He has already done that, by not investigating the Clintons.

You used that excuse for the syria attack, it's flimsy enough without using it every time
also unprovable

No.

Please save that for reddit, no one is going to think it's cute here.

How many times have you reported this thread?

I really hope this is the case. In all honesty there's no real avenue to JA other than hitting him with a charge that will fall flat. This way in the future he'll be protected because the US courts have a double jeopardy statute.

Its the only weapon you guys have against Trump, so excuse us if we keep chipping away at "muh haxxers" narrative.

Panic harder :^)

So what? This is how the American justice system works. If you commit a crime or are suspected thereof, charges are pressed. At that point you present your case, then the judge and jury decide if you are guilty of it, and then decide if you should be punished. EVEN IF YOU ARE GUILTY, the jury has NO OBLIGATION to have you punished for the crime!

Speaking of this, I'm curious, whatever happened to the Ecuadorian elections, I thought the guy in the lead was going to hand over JA and kick him out of the embassy.

Well that and all his Jewish cabinet and family members.

Low energy :D

I thought that's what the Syria strike was supposed to do. This is what the next 4 years are going to be like - every time Trump cucks, 'winning' fags like this are going to try to push the narrative of it being in some way beneficial and part of 'muh chess'.
Protip: The Russian narrative is as dead as its ever going to be - nobody but full-blown libshits believe it, and they will believe it til they fucking die because it has nothing to do with rational thought.

2. Again, you're relying on argumentation in the vein of reason, on behalf of people/organizations that deal exclusively in feels-based nonsense. Media supports whoever on a week-to-week basis, and 80% of the population will not take not unless its presented to them, and even then only a small segment will give a shit enough to pay attention. The media isn't going to back an eye-lash at the 'challenge' of engaging in double-think.

3. This is just plain ridiculous. It attributes motives and views to Trump that was have absolutely no reason to believe - you're basically saying we should trust Trump in that we should never trust Trump's words or what he tells us, because its all 'muh chess' tier scheming that we, of course, see no indication of, but you expect us to accept and buy into such a concept all the same.

You have 20 posts in this thread, all the same sort of bullshit, and this one wasn't even properly linked. Jesus Christ, we really do have a fucking infestation of low-energy admin shills working the board on the regular, don't we?

This isn't something mystical. We destroyed bigger adversaries before.

No it won't.

If it has not become obvious yet trump is in a very tight spot. He is having to throw bones to the jew globalist lobby because he has realized or they have threatened him such that he knows he can't get any of his major domestic policy items done unless ((they)) compromise on some of it because too many of the GOP congressional member are Jewish neocon.

It's not le 5d meme it's common sense. Trump is trying to retain enough political capital to repeal Obama care and build the wall and do the other things. There is a bill heading to congress sponsored by trump admin called "energizing American maritime act" which would require that 30% of all export and import of natural gas be carried on American ships Crewed by Americans. This could create a huge amount of high paying jobs but it's facing opposition by globalist elements in the GOP who don't want to give up cheap scandalous foreign flag shipping.

This is one example but there are many like it. Thanks to all the antifa shilling operations against right now and the luggeenpresse you will not hear about these things but there are Tons of bills and initiatives like this by trump right now and he's being forced to bargain for every single one its the reason why he hit assad its the reason for everything.

Trump has not change and will not change but if you really thought it was gonna be easy to stop the Kikes you haven't learned a thing. This is the only way to erode these people they still have too much power to be outright rounded up and gassed.

Minimally energetic state: Achieved.

4 more years of this…

Memes XD

Eight. Can't went for your meltdown during reelection.

>congressional member are Jewish neocon.

CIAniggers sure are busy today

And one more thing. If you think we dont know or aren't aware of you kike antifa shills and don't have spies in every single part of your organizations you are wrong.

The time of the rope for you is coming soon so please keep shilling keeping digging your grave and keep rioting. Very soon now you will all be dead. By your own hand actions and shit posting no less.

Keep it up faggot time is against you

"I love Wikileaks"

We voted for an establishment guy. He just happened to be on our side of an argument within the elite.

Doubtful, but not even necessarily desirable.
Also: You reek of admin shill, or simply desperation. Can't tell which, doesn't matter.

Cia niggers are funding antifa. Most likely wiki leaks or some other group already has the document proving it so they are freaking the Fuck out trying to do damage control.

That and antifa shills are rampant and butthurt

Trump is anti-establishment. He's been fighting the establishment his whole life.

Nigger are you fucking dumb? No one takes the russian hax0rz meme seriously, I've spoken to numerous autistic lefties who think its fucking retarded. It's just some shit meme that the kikestream media created for some bullshit drama.

Judging from your autistic tl;dr I'll say you're new here. Wikileaks came to us for help 7 years ago, and it's going to take a fuck of a lot more than /r/The_Donald repeating shit ad nauseum to break that

You reek of lefty cuck and Muslim dick in the anus.

I thought all of (((you))) guys were gonna move to Canucks land because of the ebil drumpf what happened to that?

You should leave

4D CHESS

(checked)
I never 100% trusted him, but I expected better than this.

They're literally defending CIAnigger behavior at this point

He was gonna promote good relations with Russia
He was gonna destroy ISIS and get us out of Syria
He thanked the hackers.
He was gonna be tough on China
He was gonna do something about the Fed
He was going to ban Muslims
He was going to get illegals out
He was going to make NATO pay for itself
And what about Hillary?
What about his extremely jewish cabinet?

CHECKED

Heil, great image as well.

Well yeah. Eight years of Trump isn't desirable to Liberal stooges at all.

Sure thing, faggot. Only problem is that empty threats from limp-dicked faggots sucking Trump's cock as he serves the Jew each day, with his Jew-converso daughter and her Jew husband and their lil Jew mischlings, well… Its not intimidating. At all. Mainly because I'm not some retarded redditor who doesn't spend time here, and thus doesn't see similar commentary to yours everyday, hasn't seen such commentary for literal fucking years to no effect.

Yeah yeah, and I'm on the wrong side of history too I bet. Whatever you say Schlomo.

Sucking Trump's cock won't make him be less shit, and the only people who're still sucking his dick blindly are admin shills and the lowest cognitive tier of the US White population.

Sieg heil'd.
I also didn't 100% trust him; it seems like only people who became redpilled during his campaign have this blind allegiance.

I did not say anywhere in my posts that we should turn on them.

We are not going to turn on wiki leaks anymore than we are going to turn on Donald trump. When trump says stuff like this you have to understand why he's said it and ignore it. He will not get assange in any case and I am sure he knows that by saying this however he can act like he wants to and get the cia niggers under control.

But keep I mind trump is the one who would have to authorize anything involving capturing assange and I can tell you he never will.

(checked and raised my arm!)
Me neither but I kind of believed he might be something else than the neocons. And this from a europoor.

Based on his actions thus far, I'm not sure even 4 was desirable - but we had no alternative that wasn't absolute shit.
We had a choice between a sandwich made out of pure shit, or a sandwich that may or may not have had shit in it - turns out, it was also primarily composed of shit, just presented in a more enticing manner.

And shiteaters like you are still sitting there trying to pretend its Michelin Star cuisine. Sad!

Kill yourself

Have any other anons ever had the though that the views on Trump have been intentionally and very carefully polarised between two extremes here?
(((Donald Trumpstein))) vs.
GOD EMPEROR TRUMP
Both of these cannot be correct, and there is enough room for interpretation in anything that happens that either ridiculous narrative can be 'reinforced' with shilly posts.

Back to the OP, it sounds to me from the article that the focus was on leakers, and then they tried to "gotcha!" him with 'what about Assange?'. It wouldn't look very good if he has been coming down so hard on leakers within his administration, but turns a blind eye to a man who published top secret military files, as well as diplomatic cables.

They weren't actually redpilled. We fooled ourselves into think the majority of Trump supporters weren't just your run of the mill retard, but it's time to come to terms with the fact that the masses will always be braindead.

What?

Your argument began with appealing to kikes as some sort of effective tactic. You're really just too fucking new to have an opinion tbh.

And the Jew fails yet again to realize his obsession with feces will always instantly out him. Sad!

You reek of admin shill. I voted Trump, and none of your accusations hold any water - your ilk just throw insults around while trying to pretend to fit in. Admin shill as fuck to be honest famalam.

This, both of them are muddying shit, im getting sick of it.

Hah, I fucking knew you were going to make that commentary - someone always does.
I used that commentary during the election, and it was always - ALWAYS - some fucking shill who tried to ply that card.

Hilarious and to be expected.

Not true we don't blindly trust any political figures including trump.

But with that said he is the only thing right now standing between globalist totalitarianism.

You don't have to blindly trust someone to not attack them like a leftist does

checked dubs of truth

What you mean, the vols? The people who usually have half a page of pro trump posts stickyd and get their hotpockets directly from Kushner?

Holy shit do you even ZOG? How fucking new are you?

Once moves get made on Wikileaks shit will get black or white real fucking quick.

You are redditors and it's beyond easy to tell especially when we can sit in your "private" groups and watch you pick out threads to shill on

No, those are just peon dogs who allow what they're told to allow.
The actual admin shills are the ones that come into every Trump thread to attack any and all criticism of him whilst blindly sucking his dick balls deep.

It's to squash discussion and hashing out strategies.
You have LOL DRUMPF BTFO CHESS AMIRITE posters combined with FUCK OFF TRUMP CAN DO NO WRONG posters, and if you try to talk about it sensibly one of the groups will jump on your back and everything devolves into shitposting.
Notice how they're not concern trolling? That's because it would mean actual thought and discussion. It's much more productive (or destructive) for them to spam the thread with low energy bait so any reasonable posts are spread thinly throughout the shit.

You're not a very bright person are you ?

This board is for serious political discussion. Don't shitpost.

Why are you blindly trusting the media's narratives?

There won't be any moves against it

Fuck off you fucking nigger.

Maybe Assange isn't his call, but didn't he just propose amnesty for DACA spics?

Can we make Holla Forums reactionary again? Let us Natsocs (Not NEETsoc Trump worshippers), Trads, Monarchists, Hoppeans, and Christians laugh at retards who think voting matters.

Couldn't have said it better, user.

It seems that way. Very unfortunate for us that masses of irrational spastics have flooded our board due to this campaign.

Nice reddit spacing you faggot.
you have to go back

Which narratives am I blindly trusting? I trust no kikes.

Jesus Christ dude, can you go one post without blatant ad hom that we all know is nothing but bluffing and bluster?
You can't tell shit, because if you think I'm a fucking redditor, you are as butt-fucking retarded as they come.

Your dubs are comforting, but no more so than a glass of Scotch on a lonely night.

That's what gets me, I knew we weren't nuking Israel but this civic nationalism shit is gay.

Because he's from r/anarchy like the rest of these people note if you call them out they lose their composure like

Both just did

So obvious to spot you antifa people this is why you were wind up dead before this is over

>>>/trs/

Was always a meme. Everything is fake, Trump and Wikileaks.
It's all a trick. Majick for the masses.

I LEAVE FOR 2 FUCKIN MINUTES AND YOU LETS THE SNAUGAGE CARRIERS TAKE ROOT, DAMMIT LADS.

Yeah okay faggot, disregard the fact that I've posted natsoc image ITT and the fact that your "argument" was literally an autistic kike-tier false dichotomy, completely unworthy of any form of response. KYS.

But you are a redditor kike. And one of these days some bright spark will figure out how to match ips from the 8ch database with ips hacked from reddit's shit tier db and we will start finding out just how many of you Kikes there are.

Can't wait for that day

Damn, Afro Hulk, haven't seen this meme since the mid 2000's
2006 was 11 years ago…
polite sage for off topic

stop

New achievement unlocked: 'the hyper shill'

You people don't get it and never will. Subversion never works.

tip top kek

I thought I was antifa. Which is it? I'm an antifa redditor kike?
You can't even keep your own head canon straight for fucks sake.

When DotR comes, people like you will be taking orders from people like me. You strike me as the sort of person who has more tattoos than children.

4 fucking years of this.

Agreed.

4 years of both of you is more like it.

ITT: shills think Holla Forums has a short enough memory to not notice "IT'S ALL OVER I'M DONE WITH TRUMP" as the exact same language they were using during Syria.
How are you so bad at your job that can't even bother to change your language before you start a new op?

Yeah, naturally, that image was a pre-emptive plant because I'm a shill who predicted that some mongoloid from reddit would go turbosperg and expose my shilling ways. Nice dodging of the entirety of the rest of my post though, you retarded quintuplenigger.
Please leave.

Antifa organizes shilling against this board even on a thread by thread basis through reddit and private discords many of which we have infiltrated doxed dumped and continue to do so in fact. That is why it is so easy for anyone who has read those dumps or is still working to exploit them even more to spot said shills when they are on here.

So yes you are a redditor probably with one of the antifa hyper butthurt autism subs like r/anarchy and you are chimping out that no matter how many times you rage on our board about how we should hate Donald trump hate ourselves for voting for him and so forth nobody ever falls for it.

And nobody ever will. We will not turn on assange wiki leaks or trump and if trump actually does catch assange and fails to pardon him we will pay him back in kind for it. But that will never happen and you shouldn't concern your fuzzy little commie head over our affairs in any case.

You should be concerned about being doxed because very soon there will be a mass dump of antifa kikes info and I will not shed one tear for you violent degenerates when you start getting molotovs through your windows.

ahahahahahahahahaha this is all i need shillbill.

Probably not, vidyaniggers and redditors aren't leaving soon and I can't fault the mods for not banning them. The solution would be another board/bunker but that's much slower.

yes whats hard to understand

i like assange for what he did.
i also hate assange for what he id

also trump has kept most of his promises, better than most past presidents, no wonder people like him, and hes calling us crazy, he doesn't even know what to think when hes alone.

I think I see whats going on here, could be wrong.

Don't be so butthurt user.

kek his legs twitched like a little bitch when he died

Fucking this

Except Assange hasn't done anything except publish. He literally didn't do anything wrong.

Let me ask you something fuckface, and this goes to the rest of you: Do you think I like this?

You probably do, maybe you legitimately think I'm some antifa shill come to rain on your winning parade - but I'm not. I was here during the election. I fought off the shills with as much vigor as any - we had the Cruz shit, we had the pseudo-ironic Jeb posting, we had the Shillary shit, we had so fucking many verminous fuckbags coming in here, and so I can understand that many are still espousing that mindset (or want others to think it, and so are presenting it themselves - create that context!).

I'd hoped Trump would be legit. I'd hoped he would do the shit he claimed. But you know what?
I was willing to give him 100 days. We are one fucking week away from that, and I can't say I'm pleased with the route he's walking - this isn't American First. Shitposting with the Norks, real or imagined, to benefit with Chyna or not, is not America First. Bombing Syria was not America First. Telling illegal beaner kids they don't have to worry is not America First. Putting a bunch of Jews and neocohens into his administration IS NOT AMERICA FIRST.

And we've got a brigade of fuckwits who have Trumps cock shoved so far down their esophagus, they're exhaling his fucking ties (great products btw, made by wonderful Chinese people - we love the Chinese, don't we folks? Not currency manipulators, wonderful people, Communism is great), and can't see the writing on the fucking wall (up against which they will no doubt threaten to put anyone who questions their narratives).

Problem Schlomo: I've never used discord. Just like I've never used reddit. Which is what makes your incessant bitching some comedic, because I know for a fucking fact its nothing but bluster and bluff.
So, what that tells me further is, you're talking entirely out of your ass - you have no capacity whatsoever to detect shills, and you're so fucking paranoid that you accuse anyone who doesn't follow your narrative of being one. Fuck's sake, look at your commentary! This is practically Communist party-tier ridiculous. "FOLLOW THE PARTY LINE OF GET AGAINST THE WALL YOU CAPITALIST DOGS!"

Holy shit are you a self-deluded, extremely self-conscious little faggot. I voted for him - didn't matter, as my county contains a major US city, but all the same - and if you think I'm trying to get you to hate him, let alone to hate yourself, then you are fucking retarded and, more importantly, projecting your own fears.

Well shit lad, looks like you may have to make a choice on that one very soon.
Pathetic.

Nigger, if I was doxed, it'd make you feel terrible, because you'd realize just how fucking stupid you actually are, given you've probably got some of my OC saved if you've been here through the election.

It's mostly a mark of their desperation, user. Nice job at reminding them of their upcoming fates though.

im gonna | publish | your dick size online. does it feel right?

Checked for complete absence of an argument of any sort.

Is this all Holla Forums is now? Baseless ad homs expressed via pro-Trump shills and dim-wits?
Fucking disgraceful. Like I said, 4 more years of "winning" fags shilling for a Reagan-tier civnat. Sad!

Wat.

Oh Jesus Fucking Christ… YOU HAD ONE JOB! AND IT WAS TO NOT BE SHIT!

wtf I hate Trump now

go the fuck back to tumblr.

What level of dimensional chess Trump is playing again ?

1488D, ofc.

you just tried to say there "is no argument" - "is this what this has become" - thinks adding pro and dim in front of words hurts more? like i said??? your typing nigga.. and only other conservative president they know is regean.

ahem, gentlemen this is woman with dreads trying to act like a man, prove me wrong.

You aren't going to change their minds, they emotionally invested in Trump. When he goes full kosher a good chunk pf these people will adopt his kosher viewpoints rather than admitting that they were fooled. Hopefully when we reach that point th I board will be too triggering for them and they'll leave for reddit or trs.

Anyone with an iq above 80 who isn't a civic nationalist is concerned by what trump is doing lately.

Even in a civ nat DotR, sometimes frag grenades just go off, you know?

So based.

i know its weird to actually think beyond good and bad. but yes smarty pants, you can like someone for their actions, while hating them for their deeds.

if the knights of saint john werent offered that respect wouldnt be many left now would there

Ronald Reagan…
we should add all cuckservatives, including the poster I'm quoting in the DOTR.

Checked for not using the Cruise Missile meme.
Low energy, faggot.

Nice capitalization. Know who else doesn't use proper grammar? Goons.
Also, Hitler drinks water, you fucking Nazi.

Nigger, kikes ARE the power structure in the US at present. Get a grip on reality.

It doesn't matter, it must be attempted. I had faith in Trump for a long time, and I'm still waiting to see how this plays out, but anyone who thinks we aren't getting shilled hard by the admin (or agents thereof, knowingly or otherwise) is, at this point, as blind as though who might've claimed we weren't getting shilled by the then-present admin/opposition campaigns.
There are shills amongst us alright, but they aren't just the fucking antifa opposition shills - they're people who want us to blindly follow Trump, outright admin shills and, more than likely, some of Kushner's lil weasel-faced kike pawns as well.

when you lose so bad a wall of text cant make up for it.

also teacher aint here to mark your grammar, make your fuckin if it good people will know what was typed.

and saying nigger and kike is the same as a white guy going up to a group of blacks and saying igger, your using it wrong babycakes.

Burgers, you are fucked. I said this before the election during the eyes wide shut thread frenzy, will say it again:
Trump couldn't do anything he promised to without collapsing the whole economy in a few days. The thing is, even though he wasn't able to ban muslims, build a wall, cut taxes or anything, the economy will still collapse, because the Fed is a giant ponzi scheme, it's always going to collapse. Can you even ZOG?
We had deflation all over the western world because of non stop money printing by the Fed, Canadians, the UK and the ECB.
A while Trump was elected the markets started going up. Inflation. For now its only in the markets, but I predict Ron Paul "I warned you" and "It's happening" memes will be back in force.
Why do you think (((America))) is pushing hard for a big war?
History repeats itself, goys will have to die for Israel again.
Buy gold, guns/ammo, seeds, real estate, food, whatever you can get before SHTF

Some people have had it with Trumpism, some haven't. It clogs the board with things neither group wants to see. That's a really big wedge and even if you think it's mostly shills on one side you have to see not everyone is dishonest. If one group finds a new home, you can have your board the way you want and the other group can do the same. I don't think there's enough of an upside yet but it's worth considering it.

anything is worth considering, much better than shutting up about things.

Alright then: Student 278e5a, I'm very disappointed. Your commentary amounts to nothing more than baseless ad hom and salt, and still no capitalization. Work on it.
C+.

Pfffftahahahahahahahahahahaha, holy shit, this is the route you're choosing to walk? Okay, I'm game.

i think i broke it, wanna come over for a hug and some netflix.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Oh hey look at the time

see dont you feel better you dummy

Agreed, im just gonna lurk until this shit calms down.

Try explaining this to the influx of double digit IQ niggers that have polluted Holla Forums.
Muh G-d Emperor :^)

OK reddit-chan, it's time to go back now.

you know where you can park it.

Go make some more sonic OC discord Niggers

hey guy look at me i use youtube black marks greenttext and im smarter, like me? guys??

You posted these same caps last week

How convenient that these people are so stupid as to allow you in to view and screencap their conversations. Truly, these shills are absolute retards…

Context Status: Created

there getting single handedly roasted for my saturday afternoon enjoyment, of course they want to end the thread

It won't work. Just look at the retard tier single sentence responses that you get to your points. These people don't want to see the truth if it is an unpleasant one. I think we are at a point where actual Holla Forumsacks are concerned by his behaviour, the opinions of shills/retards doesn't really matter. Vid related.

Holy shit, Trump shills really are retarded.

much better than shutting up about things.

now ask yourself , would a normal human save that onto their pc or could it be, someone on to much chemicals.

as their fingers begin to shake while typing, they make less and less sense, even if you guys call for backup.

using heat imagning near hot smoke, take a look at your city with one of those meng.

i thought fox was getting better.

Not even suprised anymore.
Shit could be seen a mile away for anyone with more than half a braincell.

Maybe it was filmed during nightime?

ya but like 10 seconds later the black mass is gone and you can accualy see the smaller "kill" radius.

its abig mothafuckin bomb dont get me wrong, but what they showed was the initial stuff.

Dubs of truth

youtube.com/watch?v=9RbDrBGklfg

There is an inherent assumption there - that these people are legitimate.

Some are undoubtedly real, just emotionally-invested shitposters, as you suggest… However… Given the present context they've created?
Some of these are shills.
Two varieties, at least. As someone already put it, we are being purposefully polarized - a nice big wedge to hammer away at.

I supported Trump on the basis that he was obviously the preferable choice in that circumstance, but with the understanding - I thought - that we had to be his most vocal critics once in office: that was the justification for ignoring all the many warning signs, the Jewish connections, the stupid comments, the mishandling of various matters, etc etc. And now, once he's in office, we've got this wave of people who are ADAMANT that he is legitimate, and, one would think strangely, a bevy of fuckwits who come into EVERY Trump thread and try to run a narrative as though its us winning (even when its rather obvious that its not). Some of these, sure, emotionally-invested, overtly-hopeful, forgetful and easily manipulated… But some are shills. Two types, at least: Those who're doing 'legitimately' - see: admin shills, want you to actually think this way about Trump - and those are 'subversives' - doing it to get you to oppose Trump due to the rampant ball-sucking which appears apparent.

Its quite funny, the administration and their opposition are pushing the same lines, for entirely different reasons.

A.

B

Fascinating stuff.

Anyone care to offer insights into this guy?

Given his narratives, I'm inclined to suggest this is a Type-B pro-Trump shill. Could be Type-A though, trying to push sort of shit borne out of TRSodomites' "Chad Nationalism"-style posting; that is, act confident and constantly deride your opposition, usually via low-energy insultory posts that offer no value and perpetuate a hostile conversational environment.

You want to know the funny thing about games of chess? THEY END! You can't keep claiming it's a game of chess when the pieces never move and the game never ends.

do you not have people with differing opinions on the same side where your from, mabye antifa is your calling.

Trump was never on your side, you delusional idiots. The only person Trump has ever cared about has been himself and anyone who paid attention to him before and during his presidential run would know this.

Hes the one not attacking and actually disscussing shit.
I was wrong for calling him earlier, but im not sure about you.

*calling him a shill

throwing up null points isnt disscusing whats your point. neither is just asking questions.

you asked for a explination i gave one, you didnt like it boo fucking hoo.

like wtf i s this

tell me please explain that fucking to me.

I thought I was antifa lad? Still no capitalization.
D+ for effort, but no improvement.

You bring up a good point, but not one I didn't address, that being: There are people with different opinions on 'our side', so to speak. And yes, I addressed that.

Nice softening of your rhetoric btw. Very subtle. See, I'm ACTUALLY good at spotting shilling and rhetorical/narrative adjustments happening in real time. Comes with experience, kiddo.
I don't even hate you people anymore. You're like animals to me, and I've been a wildlife enthusiast since I was a kiddo like you… I kid, I kid.
Its like watching a herd of wildebeest, albeit this comparison will be entirely fictional in that this isn't at all how wildebeest behave… Imagine you've got the alpha male of the herd.
He wants the herd to follow him. So he's got others out in the herd, pushing mindless support of the alpha. And some in the herd, they push that shit without any motivation - they genuinely do blindly support the alpha. The presence of this group is what justifies and permits the existence of the other two groups moving amidst the herd, one of which I've already addressed.
But there are also crocodiles who want to eat the herd, see it broken up. Some of them are just obviously crocodiles. Some of them are hidden, seemingly logs or debris. Some, however, are really crafty, and don the hides of wildebeest to move amongst the herd - these, amusingly enough, exhibit similar behaviors to those who serve the alpha, but its like that behavioral pattern turned up to 11, to the point of being off-putting to many within the herd, driving them away from the alpha.

Between the alpha wildebeests meddling and subversive agents, and the crocodiles-in-disguise meddling and being subversive, its not surprise the herd appears heavily conflicted over the matter of following the alpha's lead.

You niggers are so transparent, nothing's even happened. This isn't the first time trump lied to the media then turned around and doubled down on his supporter's stance.

(((((((((((((((1))))))))))))))

I agree. I may have voted for the meme president for many of the same reasons, but that doesn't mean I still can't think for myself. I'm not on the boat to just dump him because he's imperfect and makes mistakes like any other human being, I figure we have to work with what we've got.

you i just dont like you.

What if I told you that you're just making the base more zealous?
Your time would be better spent if you went to your own chans and debated your own ideology there.
Being contrarian for it's own sake is retarded. You're going to be wiped out becouse of a lack of your own ideology.

That's because I'm not sucking the alphas dick.
That suggests you're Type-A… But that's what a Type-B who wanted us to think it was a Type-A would say.

Ah, subversion… So many flavors of Jew…

Empty and toothless rhetoric when levied against any but shills, clearly maintaining the assumption that anyone who questions the ball-sucking narrative is a shill, which is exactly what a Type-A shill would present (or a Type-B presenting itself as a Type-A).

pick one

What's Trump supposed to do?
Break the law(s) to help him off the hook?

is that it, theres no page in the manual for this, time for some brown mud, ill be back later, so help me god if no,one is taking the shit to people.

F.

If he's this cucked and totally gotten to then I don't see him putting up much of a fight for 2020. He even looks drained now, he was never this tired looking on the campaign.
We can attack the neo cons and all the other deep state scum but the fact is if they were that good they would have gotten him during election time. Trump really fucked him self with the neo con hires and using ivanka and not jr or eric.

Come back when you manage to enter the realm of the triple digit IQ aka never.

what makes you so sure they didn't already got to him during the campaign?
were you behind the scenes?

Traitor. He helped you to be where you are, he exposed (((their))) corruption, and you pull a full Judas on him and come out and say "it's fine with me". Hourly reminder (((democracy))) doesn't change a thing

(checked)
In a way, I'm actually wishing Hilldog would've won so whites would just get pissed off enough to form a tribal identity again and work for their best interests. With Trump we get a release valve, but we need to keep the pressure high to blow the lid off, not let some steam out.

But isn't Assange dead?

Yes but only in your retarded mind you low IQ nigger.

Since when did the Government of the Unites States of America have jurisdiction over Australian Citizens?

i get ya, consider it a favor then. *also i live bitch

Maybe? I somewhat doubt it. Wish Trump we did get someone that we could rally around, probably helped bring this together and validates that intent more than otherwise. He, as far as I can tell, doesn't have that same intent, but if he delivers on enough things during his presidency… Border wall, the economy, trade, etc - It will have been in aggregate a step in the right direction for us, as long as his mistakes don't end up outweighing his good decisions.

I think accelerationism could've helped us in the long run, but I am still supporting him and hoping he keeps his promises. I'm just worried his integrity might be compromised to a worrying state.

I had a feeling that Trump was Hindenburg, not Hitler.

What if he is Bush 2.0 and his wholepresidency breathes new life into the left and makes people distrustful of the right wing? This is a serious concern that nobody here I addressing.

I'm worried about that too. He ran his whole platform on (civic) nationalism and if he fucks up, it may cause people to be disdainful of nationalism for putting him in there in the first place.

Fuck it, officially done with him now.
Going after one of the guys that got him elected, using wikileaks during the election then turning against it when it could be used against him is fucking bullshit. Especially after his faggotry in Syria and telling muh dreamers to rest easy.

Rough week for t_d heh

go back to reddit.

Yep, that's what a person says just as they're done with Trump.
Please quit being a sourcescuck.

Sweden is acting on orders from the US. Do you really think they care about one simple rape case? It's a false flag. Sweden have about 3 unresolved muslim rapes a day or something.

What did the braindead trumpnigger mean by this?
I've been suspicious of him for a while, specifically since he bombed Assad but now I'm full-on over following a politician that isn't acting on the best interest of whites.

The cancer needs to go, the content contributors have been exiting ever since they showed up.

When are you going to revolt?

I'm not, I'm just going to make fun of cucks like you that trust the government. City-dwellers will be the ones 'revolt'ing

The words came directly from his mouth.

Im suspicious of both of you.

>>>/reddit/

I geuss Wikileaks is the MSM now in his mind.

I said both sides, nigger.

The only people supporting Trump at this point are redditors.

that's actually pretty reasonable, the guy always seems to pull magic out of his ass when it seems like he's letting us down

Assange already exposed leftist corruption and got the right wing a political head start. He isn't needed anymore.

Hmm.

Get fucked. Assange provides a service for whistle-blowers which is important in exposing the corruption of our ZOG.

I'll wait until I see what happens.

He's still under asylum in a foreign state so it's not like we have the power to extradite him.

Prepared to get called a chesscuck and have some pajeet cry about Assad getting an excuse to get new missile defense systems from Putin.

kill yourself

If you're going to shill at least shill properly.

I did bring up the fact that shills were shitting eveything up.

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

sure thing faggot

Not saying that "user", theres a false narrative being pushed by both sides trying to shut down discussion.

>literally nobody who voted for Trump will ever disapprove of anything Trump does, even when there is a massive discrepancy between what he promised and what he's actually doing

Yeah the false narrative is that Trump is a secret nazi that the jewish right push
The other is that Trump is literally Hitler pushed by the jewish left wing press

May you both die horribly, with me watching your last ever gefilte stinkin' breath

Weren't there two discords? One shilling pro-Trump, the other shilling anti-Trump? (discovered during the Syria thing if I remember correctly)

You can't commit treason against America if you're not an America.

I'm not sure who's shilling anymore but this thread needs a purge

Neither mentioned he is head freemason surrounded by the most foulest odious neo-con kikes on Earth

I disapprove of what he's doing, I just don't trust that other user, he could not have had propaganda ready if he JUST NOW started being wtf I hate trump.

I hear about the anti one, but nt the pro one.
Seems even more suspicious.

*not

This.

Toblerone tiem?

It's not "shilling" per se. During the election redditors were told that 8/pol/ is a donald trump website. So people with no real ideology or principles come here. Since they have no principles of ideology, they support Trump unconditionally no matter what he does. The idea that we only support Trump as long as he acts towards our greater goals is completely alien to them, because they have no greater goals.

To us, Trump was only a means to an end. To them, Trump was the objective in and of himself.

While all this endless jewish hasbarat shilling for every neo-con kike in world politics is sort of amusing in how perverse it is it's allowed on Holla Forums.

I hope no user is so stupid as to presume a real NatSoc will be so kind as to not cut you to ribbons should you ever try to shill ZOG puppets in person.

Lel this fucker again.

It effects the redditors who came here during the election because of Trump

They will deport Assange frankly id be surprised if trump did anything to help him
Trumps playing his own Game of politics his intentions are not yet clear its been less then 6 months best you yanks can do watch and see
Assange is defiantly gonna be black bagged and juiced unless US can take controll of wikileaks then it has a mighty powerful tool Wikileaks credibility is what a government wishes it had
To make it clear Assange didnt do trump a favor Trump doesnt owe Assange anything when in that position of power from any perspective Wikileaks is an Enemy not a friend regardless of any governments intentions

The images were not made by him, I've seen them before, somebody who just now started hating Trump would not have all those images ready.

I don't like whats being discussed in between the shit shill posts, let's just spam the thread.

Never change you hypocritical kike.

When you faggots find the mythical pro trump discord call me, I'll believe it when I see it. However as evidenced by the earlier image dump there are plenty of faggots willing to come and consensus crack Holla Forums

Thiis, they started showing up right after the hack.

No your just another one muddying shit.

You mean after Trump shown his hand and revealed he was always a jewish trojan horse.
Then all the anons who have been banned from Holla Forums because of you jews mass reporting them came back to try to reclkaim their website back from you fucking filthy kikes.

Yet still you're here shilling the next freemason ZOG puppet like Wilders and Le pen

Someone who's been suspicious for a while and saving up memes incase he ever turns would though.
I stopped trusting the government a long time ago, I just hoped Trump would change things and judging by his actions he isn't.

Brainless sissy retard.

Earlier image dump? You mean the magical fairy discussion on discord shilled by the very same shills who wish to stifle debate? The same tactic used by screenshotting discord chats they used in 2016 during the election and failed miserably.

Holla Forums is always getting raided and is always under attack, especially when socialist kikes launch paid campaigns. Learn to live with it or go demand to the mods that they ban everything just like during the election to go back to the echobox status where you can be comforted by your kike overlords.

I dont trust you.

Literally the opposite of what I said:

I don't think there are shills, only true NatSocs and redditors.

I said absolutely nothing about a discord. Try reading posts before responding to them. I am not suggesting there is ANY sort of organized shilling.

Cool story, I don't trust the government which has historically and appears to be presently fucking the white race over. Kill yourself.

I want to get off this ride.

This
We're not going to have our ideology come into power through modern democratic mean
youtu.be/XmO8CbOPvn0

Hopefully the demon-worshiping frogmeme goes with it and this place can go back to serious discussion.

No, i think you could somewhere.
Maybe endchan?

U huh, you're right it isn't real at all, obviously a spook huh /leftynigger/?

*go

BASED TRUMP 148869420D CHESS GUYS!!!!!!!!

>>>/christian/

Think again dumbshit redditor.

All bolsheviks deserve a headshot, just like you.

Fucking christcuck.

*Jews

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Well put.
Reminder to all: Holla Forums is a natsoc board. It is not a Trump board and it is not a Front National board. If Trump is not acting in our interests, we have every right to criticize him. Theories and speculation you pull out of your ass based on what he COULD do but has not done do not vindicate him.

That's the point you fucking retard

Some of them might be JIDF, but I think most of them are just bog-standard dumbasses.

Want to know how I know you're a shill?

Well put. We were never working for Trump, Trump was working for us. When Trump stops working for us, he loses our support.

using wget on encyclopediadramatica.se/offended
doesn't make somebody an oldfag though.

The silver lining IF Trump imprisons Assange and goes soft on deportation is that it becomes our turn. If the ballot box is meaningless we can open the ammunition box with no reservations.

Hmm i wonder?

Pic related you brainlet

TOP LEL :^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^)

wanna know how I know you're a kike heh heh heh heh heh heh heh

heh

Muh booooks!

He's already lost many their support duffus.

Not only am I fed up with retards taking the MSM's lies as truth, but I can't wait to see Assange be brought to the US and be treated just fine.

It's not MSM lies when it's coming out of Sessions' mouth, dumb trumpnigger

Nice argument.

Will he? Or will he be regarded the same way another Wikileaks member (Snowden) already was? You forget too fast.

He didn't even mention Assange you fucking retard.

Inb4 you get called a chesscuck/trumpnigger

Yeah Trump sure is a genius for appeasing his enemies, surely they won't just push the same buttons they did for getting Trump to strike Syria EVER again. 8D chess guys.

Trump did agree with is and voiced it through the the State owned outlet AP.

No kidding. He lost mine when he called Assad a genocidal dictator who gasses babies. If Trump is amplifying Israeli propaganda to further Greater Israel, then he's no longer working for Holla Forums.

Wow beat me by a few seconds, nice job discord niggers.

Why does Obama tell our enemies exactly what were going to do? It makes no sense and makes us less safe
Its almost like there is a plan, and confusion is a key part of it.

Trump has the power to stop it, yet doesn't. It's safe to assume he agrees with it.

Fucking this holy shit. Sweden even came out first and said they wanted Assange, and out of the blue now we're hearing that Sessions wants him. You can't tell me it's a coincidence.

You're retarded son.

Your not making sense, what does KING NIGGER have to do with statements made by high level US government officials.

Lurk 10 more years dumbass.

You guys need to fucking update your shit, this is weeks old stuff you're using here.

Reddit needs to fucking go.

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

The AP is not state owned, it's a non profit co-op.

Anyone knows this feel?

How new or just retarded are you?

19 posts of you sperging out, and really all you're asking is that Trump be as incompetent as Obama and relay his plans in advance.

>"Assad is an evil dictator that gasses beautiful babies." - Trump

That's some next level mental gymnastics if you honestly interpreted that as me calling Syria Israel's weapon.

Hey discord niggers you all know some of us are sitting in your chat right now right? Some of us even took up sass on his offer of joining the share blue fb page. You're so obvious it hurts.

First pic was supposed to be this.

No, I'm asking he actually advocate white interests instead of interventionism, threatening whistleblowers by-proxy, and cucking for illegal spics.
It's just chess though

Don't get me wrong, I don't think Trump has done anything that I can blame him personally for. I won't oppose or support him at this point. If the alternative is Clinton or a neocon, I still vastly prefer Trump. People on Holla Forums are blindly supporting him no matter what he does, and coming up with ridiculous theories as to why he's doing what he's doing to try and say there's some big master plan. It's like your mother telling you grandma died because of god's plan.
Last night a lot of people got banned for stating similar things. Some mods here seem to have thrown their support behind Trump unquestioningly, which is disturbing.

You discord niggers really need to expand your reaction image game.

You're right, but their the inverted pyramid. They usually get the raw stories first it seems while other outlets use re-use their content.

You should see their secret fb page image dump. If I wasn't phone posting I'd clip a few of the best.

Well thats an eyesore.

IRCniggers and Discordniggers need to leave.

see
The post of which you responded to talked about bombing Syria.

I can't tell if you're just honest to God retarded or damage controlling hard. Either way you're retarded actually.

If I wanted to see weak ass memes I'd go to normie sites like 9gag

Dubs confirm. Fuck off discord niggers.

xDDDDDDD

Yeah, he's been just shy of evaporating ISIS. Try again dipshit.

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
D:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I was talking about Syria. The cruise missile bombing of
SYRIA

Do you need me to talk slower faggot?

Nobody wants a communist or a socialist. Clinton was the worst choice they could have ever had. The kikes thought their mind control with SJWness had worked and could get her into office easily. The effects of the progressiveness virtue signaling MSM campaigns would have worked had it not been for the leaks proving just how corrupt they were. Hollywood in different shows was name dropping hilldog in early 2015, just to get her more name recognition. Any reasonable intellectual person is able to entertain a idea even how ridiculous it is and debate it.

Yes, this is the problem. The people who shill endlessly in a what seems like a groupie type behavior that their choice can't do anything wrong. I understand one needs this sort of cancer during elections for the dumb idiots but this is not what Holla Forums is or ever was. We used to have deeper discussions regarding politics but it's all dumbped down to that whole frog spam or freemasonry kek shite, rarely do i get to see a mint thread with worthwhile discussions.

ISIS is fighting itself? When did that shit start happening?
Oh that's right you still think people are unaware that the airbase was abandoned and Russia was contacted ahead of time. Cute.

Nice fucking shitpost, are you 16?

What did you miss the buttblasting you niggers got on passover? We've been over this shit a million times.

Its pretty telling how none of you faggots even acknowledge the fact that Isis had an 11 ton bomb dropped on their main base that they raid Syria with

He is Holla Forums trash.

In the end, I'm always just left feeling smug.

Kill yourself anytime

I'm 12 and what is politics

kill yourself too. Cuck.

Keep shitposting, I bet you don't even know who she is. Fucking braindead trumpnigger.

Ruff?

OK pajeet its time to stop posting.

Ah, typical weekend shilling.

There is little doubt that Trump was a better choice than Hillary. If nothing else, Trump isn't trying to take our rifles but Hillary would have, and when shit finally hits the fan I'd rather be armed.

But the election is over, and therefore so is my advocation for Trump.

According to the DOD the strike took out 20% of Assad's airforce. It doesn't really fucking matter how many people it killed, what matters is what it did to his equipment.

Assad and Russia downplayed it because it's in their interests to do so. But don't confuse that for the truth.

Nah this is a bit more than usual. Makes me wonder what exactly they're so assblasted about.

It could be any number of things.

What's the problem?

At last I truly see.

archive.is/WuGzU

Yeah, followed up by an apology telling dreemurs to rest easy - and the one that got deported had a long fucking record he didn't just get v& for being an illegal spic on white clay. Get fucked Trumpcuck PRfag.

>>>Holla Forums is two doors down. Oh wait, I thought they were last trying to evacuate for being found out 80% of their entire userbase was made up with bots. But I'm sure shareblue would like to hire you if they haven't already. At least CTR was more entertaining during the primary and election cycle than what a fucking travesty it's turned into. So many dead give aways.

You're a brainwashed cuck.

>calling others >>>Holla Forums
pic related: (((YOU)))

Jesus you're getting desperate aren't you?

Exactly, and in my opinion that's the reasonable point of view to have unless Trump proves himself to be more aligned with us. I won't compromise my world view as a NatSoc to support him.
I'd also like to add we'd already be at war with Russia if Clinton had won.

Brainwashed cuck.

This.

Give me a valid point and I'll give you a rebuttal. Until then I'll just keep making fun of you for being a discordnigger.

Well aren't (((you))) committed? :^)

I certainly see what you mean. Well, I figured seeing this thread in the catalog it'd be filled with heavy shilling. But this is down right kvetching.

You're terrible at this, Steinbeck.

Why do Trumpkikes have such shit taste in animus?

:DDDDDDD;DDDDDDDDDD;DDDDDDDDDDD:D:DDDDDDDDDD:DD:DDDD::DDDDDDDDD:DDDDDDD

You smell of freech.

Dont forget, sass the nigger whos organizing them, had them drum up support on plebbit, steam forums, and Holla Forums. He even linked the share blue Facebook page in their chat so they could collect some shekels.

Elucidate the problem pls

If you think that depleting Russia and Assad's resources to win brownie points from the Democrats is a good plan that Holla Forums should support, then you are a brainwashed cuck. You can't defend this idea because you are brainwashed. You'll just try to deflect again.

As predicted, another deflection and no rebuttal. You retards are too predictable.

You smell of alt-right faggotry. I'd rather deal with a malicious element that at least acts like Holla Forumstards isntead of a malicious element that acts like le upboatan redditors - you "people" have fucked this board up more than /int*/s could even dream of doing.

>>9775541(no shekels for)
Yep ive heard it before, and its still shit this time too.

Back to freech.

Do you guys ever wonder just how frustrating it must be to have your reddit time interrupted, just to come on an anime board, push bullshit you were told to push, and then just become the laughing stock of the only group of people who will ever take notice of you?

Jesus, what is going on in this thread?

'no'

Same old anti-trump shills getting BTFO.

Im not on anyones side you faggot.

Firstly, that CNN interview said fucking nothing about Assange getting charged. Once again CNN is making up a narrative. Sessions even avoids commenting on it for good reason - probably because he's not charging assange.
Secondly, the CIA have wanted to hit assange for a long time.
Thirdly, non of those links had the actual source of Trump suggesting that.
So basically "because we said that he said that".

Lastly,
Trump's family member has prosecuted cases on AIPAC leaking info. I assume he is using Assange to start drawing in potential leakers. Also it will bring up the precedent made for those AIPAC leakers (Franklin case) which was a completely shambolic judgement.

Two things will happen if assange is charged:

At least check your fucking links OP. Also check the fucking catalog you shilling fuck.

this, so much this. and fuck these retards who defend ANYTHING their pet politician does, these people do not belong on Holla Forums

Just because shills exist doesn't mean everyone is a shill. And legitimate criticism of Trump is not shilling. Not all of us are willing to believe every asinine theory that we see on here to explain Trump's actions away.

Holla Forums stands for truth, if trumps becmes a liar he is no longer welcome here, and neother are his supporters. Period

Shills on both sides stifling actual discussion on Trump

This thread uses sources that infer that Trump said X, but never actually gives us proof of that.
Sessions didn't comment on Assange, yet the fucking OP wanted to suggest he did.

Once again, shills are doing EVERYTHING to drive a stake between us and Trump.
Why?
Because they're now nervous ever since we dug up what James L. Trump did in the past. He literally prosecuted AGAINST Israeli spies.

You did what? Source?

You are literally retarded you fucking out of date nigger.

This, it needs to stop.

I swear Trump could come on live TV and suck Netanyahu's cock then personally press the launch button for MOABs on Damascus and you would still find a way to justify it as 73638274738D chess.

GG no RE.

Fucking hell, enter reality at any time you retarded nigger.

Threads like these always follow the same formula of events

Hmm?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Franklin
archive.fo/0U1FN
Those two jews got away with it through the judgement. J.L. Trump was a prosecutor. I guess he saw what was going on early with the judge.
Franklin was charged, even though he was an FBI pawn.

He says it in the video linked by the OP. You are lying through your teeth.

Thanks user.

wew lad

it's a scalefaggot

it's a Holla Forumsirgin tbh from that night in the woods undermeme clone.

He said he'll crack down on leaks. He deliberately avoided comment on assange. Watch the fucking video. Around 5:30.

CNN tried this yesterday with Sessions briefing at the white house.
Sessions must be fully aware how important assange is to republican support right now.

no that's not necessarily true, but you're definitely an outsider based on your really, incredibly shoddy meme work and overly sarcastic posting style.

It is chess. Prove me wrong.

As expected nothing but non-arguments from the Trumpshills. I'm going to presume I was correct.

You should be proving yourself right, famalam.

It's the one mistake niggers always make. Using kike media as proof of anything.

His actions aren't helping whites in any regard - if it's chess what is the endgame and should whites support it?
The ends he's bringing about mean more shitskins, more support for israel, and less support for whistleblowers which are all bad for whites.

every time

Nice picture.

All of your posts have been trying to project certain posters as a specific kind of poster.
Seriously, check this guy's ID.

He does nothing but point fingers.
You dun goofed now.

What did you expect? Welcome to nu/pol/

Not an argument.

Not an argument.

Thank you user for bringing clarity on this shillfested thread

Well you haven't posted one argument this whole thread.
First you post the argument, then I'll post a decent rebuttal.

CNN is trying to infer the narrative that they'll hit assange.
Assange is just a journalist. He's not technically a leaker at all.

If those AIPAC spies could get away with it, no doubt assange can get away with it too.

It's like clockwork.

Heres your (you)

I didn't know you also couldn't read.

Asuka is mentally ill trash, none of the girls in NGE except for maybe Sakura Suzuhara from the rebuild continuity are wife material.

That was one of the themes of NGE, girls are becoming mentally ill hypersexual sluts as a result of societal disease and degradation pushing them away from traditionalism. Asuka is a symptom of that, Rei is the opposite - a completely withdrawn drone and Misato is the fully-realized miserable childless whore. How do you not understand this shit? Is it because you're a waifufag who doesn't actually watch anime and only posts it because it's popular in alt-kike circles thanks to imageboard culture?

Nice to know what kind of "people" I'm posting with. Keep listening to your jewish masters - maybe you'll dilute your ideology enough to join their ranks one day.
Also you're a furfag who has tumblrshit saved to his hard drive, kill yourself any time.

All i want is actual discussion.

But they are shills. They deliberately ignored arguments in this thread and resorted to conditioning tools.
That's 100% shilling.

Watch the vids carefully. CNN are pushing a narrative.

Oh boy that is good bait. Go over my ID's posts then user.

Kinda funny how the shills won't even touch this
Its all so tiresome anons, when will they learn?

No wonder they seem extra desperate

They actually believe the msm too. If it wasn't so disgusting it'd be sad.

This is where the line gets drawn.

They won't. Four years from now they'll be pushing the narrative that Trump was just kidding, and he'll be tearing the wall down soon.

Literal children.

Yeah, as expected he can't read.

Nice filenames.

Keep sucking cultist cock, kike-lover. Moneyjew:
That's enough for me to discount him altogether. You don't care about genetics so you're willing to listen to a kike. Weak willed faggot.

Are you that same subversive tanya poster that posts tanya to cover up the fact that he's an anti-trump shill?
Because if YOU had read the thread, you'll know why OP is cancer.

Well you're not gonna get it because TRSodomites and various assorted cockwipes are riled up.

Sadly i know.

just caught this, are you implying he isn't a kike when he admits to being a kike on video?
kike blood in your veins = kike. The jew made judaism, not the other way around.

Not an argument.

I never even said any of that. Try again.

Not an argument.

Never said this. Try again.

Yeah its him all right. All he can I when cornered is scream
NOD AN ARGUMEND LOL I WIN :DDD D

I think he just trying to claim this as his designated shitposting thread.

Not an argument.

Not an argument.

HOW CAN I FUCKING ARGUE TO ANYTHING OTHER THAN TANYAPOSTING.

YOU'RE NOT POSTING THE FUCKING ARGUMENTS.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Much to my dismay, I don't think the wall will come into fruition tbh, user.

wtf, again? I thought we vanquished those pestilences.

To be fair, user, stefbot is a good source of information, he may not name the jew, but he defends the white male in scenarios in which the jew is responsible for the crime and redpills normies on race. He's good entry level. It's not like he derides white people like these other e-celeb faggots.

There's was obviously never an argument to made m8

Yes you did, and it implies

You're right - you just told me to listen to someone who does which implies that you don't care about genetics. Get killed.

He's going the "argue like a kike and hope nobody notices"
He got it from moneyjew, note how the cultist parrots his anti-family father figure's slogan "not an argument" like we're trying to argue with him.

Here's a hint: "fuck off" isn't an argument either, but you should do it. Just like you should stop listening to kikes.

Not an argument.

Epic. Try again.

Nah, they've been asshurt and shrinking ever since but have recently opened their ranks to reddit and the like, resulting in them chimping out more frequently and calling for Kike Eunuch or Grindr Greg to replace Implicit Dick Spencer as head of the aut-kike.

Then he's not. Simple as that. Don't listen to kikes who pretend to be on your side now that it's in-style. Good way of getting your movement subverted. If all his gay little cultist fans buy into what he says they will be stuck in alt-kike entry-level mode and the white race will never get saved. He only doesn't deride whites because he makes money off them

Fuck all you retards defending a fucking anti-family pro-psychiatry kike. You're not Holla Forumsacks - and never were. Fucking media-whores.

Joke's on you, contractor is already chosen.

What's life as an autistic shitposter who sucks circumcised kikedick like?

Yeah but I mean this faggot pops up every now and again just to avatarfag and cause asshurt. Kinda like ASHES AND ECHOES fag, but less fun.

How does it feel to be wrong?

He argues like a kike so I am only left to assume he is one

I should be asking you the same thing, you argue like a kike and support kikes. Get killed.

Not

An

Argument

I miss the guy that got so asshurt he started spamming the cursed images.

Never have I said I supported kikes. All I did was address your retarded notion that since I post Stefan that somehow means you can dismiss anything I said because I posted a "Jew" because anything that you don't like is a Jew.

Stay mad friend.

I'll stop once you stop giving me non-arguments.

That's a very nuanced view you hold there. I'm sure the guy who continually sings the praises of Christian values and western civilisation, has highlighted falling white birth rates numerous times, literally believes that white western civilisation IS civilisation, who was abused by his jewish mother and tries to defend white people at every available opportunity is definitely controlled kike opposition. Gear down the autism a little bit, friendo.

Doesn't mean it's going to happen though, user.

It's like when you rip legs off a spider and watch it try to crawl away.

Incredibly disappointing. Orange boy better pull some amazing shit out of his ass within the next 3 months or that's it for my support of him. His cabinet is full of fucking globalists and so far the only promise he's really carrying through on in any capacity is supposedly starting construction of the border wall. But there's the distinct possibility it's just a token fence to keep us placated.

Looks like civil war is going to be an inevitability after all. It's a shame, I was really hoping to be able to just pursue my business endeavors and restore the nation peacefully. But it would seem the swamp will not permit itself to be drained without bloodshed.

I suppose there never really was much hope. Just a fools hope…

Sick of hearing the chess shit, and I'm sick of people trying to defend Trump because he's Trump. If the dude's a traitor, the dude's a traitor.

Your actions show that you do, by posting moneyjew you show your support for him.
I'll just keep posting the webm where he
ADMITS HE'S A FUCKING BERLINER KIKE WHO THINKS THE HOLOCAUST HAPPENED

I'm not trying to argue with you kike, I'm telling you to get off my board.

You don't need "nuance"(in this case, cucking for jews) to save the white race.
Christian Values are what got Europe into thsi mess to begin with - seems right that a kike would promote the other side of the semitic cult-coin.
The problem is that he has a jewish mother, and that he advocates for others to "defoo" and expose themselves to kike-psychiatry in the process. He hates familes, and therefore hates the white race. You're getting conned by a fucking cultist and you eat it up. I hope you get hit by a car you FUCKING KIKE

It makes me fucking sick, all the all-out Trump worship here, not even attempting to be neutral when looking at things anymore. Just saw this one too…

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-state-department-saudi-arabia-arms-sales-yemen-air-strikes-barack-obama-block-weapons-a7620821.html

Yeah I bet you're sick of getting ass ravaged all the time.

this thread is a shitfest

0.50 has been deposited into your account.

It always turns to shit.

Man you are so bad at this.

Yes it is. But considering there are more immediate things to deal with than trying glean what small modicum of truth can be found from these (((media))) pieces I'm no too broken up about it.

I'd rather american currency than shekels.

Not all of us user. Some of us understood what Trump was, the last shot at a peaceful reform of a corrupt state. But it would appear our silver bullet has turned to ash.

I'm not going to cuck myself for some orange New Jersey billionaire who doesn't even follow through on the most basic of his promises. That being said, I also refuse to panic. I will give him at least 3-4 more months before coming to a conclusion.

If he does not recover in that time however… well that's it for any peaceful attempts at reform. Get supplied, get /fit/, and get armed in preparation.

Fuck off
classic projection, since you're such a fan of kike-psychiatry.

Okay, so where do you stand on Trump literally filling the swamp with kikes, being in bed with Israel etc etc? Do you have logically consistent views there or are you just a sperging faggot?

Is that why you don't even try?
I don't even give a shit if you're a shill or not, it was too easy

I really miss when they used to try.

No offense user, but the one with autism here might be you.

Read my posts, I was fine with electing him simply because he's better than Hillary but I've never been alright with his zionist leanings or jewish grandchildren. Have you?

the fucking DnCers will push hard to create divisions because of this, just watch, they are already in this thread

You're spreading his memes, so it's safe to say you support him. Enabling is support.
Where do you think we are?

Agreed. It's still a bit too rash to declare a total betrayal/scam, even though most the signs point to it.

You're hilarious, keep going!

Try? Motherfucker I was one of his earliest supporters, I went out on a limb and defended him in the most awkward Thanksgiving dinner of my life. I called him as the Republican nominee when the rest of my friends and family were all Cruz bots.

Blind devotion will get you fucking nowhere, open your eyes and acknowledge what he is doing. Our propaganda campaign was what got him into office, we have an obligation to hold him to account. If he does not follow through on his promises we cannot make excuses on his behalf.

Do you not fucking grasp the gravity of the situation? If he has in fact sold us out that basically guarantees an eventual civil war. We must keep him our man however we can and currently it looks like he's straying.

All being a zealot ensures is that you'll be the first in the grave.

Keep doing it for free.

As I said, this is why I'm not panicking. I'm giving him a solid 3-4 months at least to rebound. But my faith in him is quickly deteriorating, I hope I'm wrong.

I will, thank you!

top lel. Is that animu even any good? I hear it's madoka with NSDAP imagery.

God damn it, plebbit fucking ruins everything. TRS may be sodomites but at least they're explicitly pro white.

No, I only supported him as a means to an end, and even then his image as a meme was more important than him as a man. I initially thought that he was definitely a kike plant, but I was admittedly fooled by the rhetoric and bought into the narratives.
Anyway, on stefbot:
He has done vastly more things to save the white race than damage it. How have christian values destroyed Europe? Over the past couple of years, stefbot has been explicitly promoting pro-family and pro-breeding of white people, having numerous women on his show to state that their sole purpose in life is to breed and that their careers should take a back seat. I personally don't subscribe to any e-celeb faggotory, I use them to source information. I've been aware of the kike for many years now and I don't need e-celebs to tell me how the world works, nobody is conning me, and I certainly don't think stefbot is conning any white normalfags.

What is Trump supposed to say? "Assange made espionage great again. Let's give him a parade."

(((6043d2))) WILL NOT DIVIDE US

It's a great anime.

Sieg heild for Hitlerdubs of truth.

The Constitution doesn't apply to non-citizens, faggots.

Holla Forums needs to get off the train of thought in thinking that Trump can do no wrong and being so obsessed with him, and simply strategize ways of avoiding white genocide, bettering ourselves and prepping, and redpill the internet about the kikes, rather than wasting energy on someone who may or may not be a jewish pawn. If Trump does something good, great support him. If he does something against the interest of white survival, point it out and lambast him. Being a slobbering tool to him is disgraceful.

Nope, he attacks families and shills for psychiatry. Those are the two most damaging things to the white race after mass immigration and communism.
lel
nice lie you have there, molyjew cultist freak.
lmoa

wew

I'll check it out m8.

Faking out asians and neocohens using an "attack" on a Syrian airbase and making vague statements that are difficult to fully interpret but are pushed in the media as meaning something that will drive away his userbase. The answer to that is simple. Watch him and those around him closer while preparing for the worst.
We both know politics is slow in the US, especially if the one trying to change things is hated by both sides on the hill.
Civil war isn't necessarily a bad thing, but every time a thread like this is made, it turns out there was a reason for Trump saying what he did, how he did.
My policy is to watch and prepare. Influence if I can, but never prematurely make a decision. That leads to mistakes. And remember, all this rhetoric of "Drumpf a jew", "Drumpf a cheeto", "dumb orange man" started after the hack when active users spiked by over thirteen hundred in less than an hour.

user I…

This
Trump was never supposed to be the end all be all anyway. We supported him because we thought it would open the door to an even more right wing candidate to take the stage, but if he is compromised then he really is of no use except to piss off the public which won't happen because the majority of Trump voters are good goy neocons that want more wars fought

Okay faggot, try having a normal conversation you fucking nigger. He's explicitly anti communism and anti immigration, and both things are central points in almost all of his videos, he has been explicitly pro family for the past couple of years but yes he has shilled of psychiatry, but psychiatry is an incredibly huge field and your belief that it is entirely jewish merely shows your ignorance of the topic.
You are literally the dumbest quadnigger in this entire thread, your posts are Holla Forums-tier.

Well I've never seen the faggots being anti-white or civnat cucks, do you have any evidence of it?

You have an awful lot of faith user, lets hope it's well placed.

As for civil war, it is a bad thing for this country in particular. Why? Because an American civil war in this day and age will swiftly transform into a global war, a world war.

We do not want a third world war, not with the number of nuclear weapons currently at large in the world. Not with a nuclear Israel with a gun to all of their "allies" heads.

The catastrophic levels of destruction such a war could cause may spell the absolute end of our race, and all we've built. If we must fight, so be it we shall fight, but do not actively seek out such a cataclysm. The height of military genius is to be able to defeat your enemy without meeting them in battle.

Video very, very related, please watch it user and listen carefully.

While I largely agree with your sentiment, I'm not sure about the pro war assumption. Most people on the right I've spoken to are tired of our meddling. Only the most motto "oorah" Southern types still seem to support more interventionist wars.

I did always regard Trump as more of a Caesar figure though. He is certainly no Augustus, we do not yet know who our Augustus shall be.

>>>/trs/
It'll tell you everything.

Pro-fag and based jew/spic/black isn't anti-white or cuck-nat?

Not faith. Just patience. More than I should probably, but like I said. I prepare for the worst and hope for something better.

I have no intention in conversing with those that defend the words and actions of kikes.
Keep doubling down on that blatant like, Schmuley.
This should be enough to discount him entirely.
Your belief that it isn't pure jewish poison that damages the white race in innumerable ways proves you haven't even remotely looked into it.
Intentionally so, it drives off pseudo-intellectual low-IQ bluepilled kikelovers like you

NICE OXYMORON
Pro-faggotry is anti-white
pro-kike is anti-white
you seem to be both, reported.

I haven't finished it but it's pretty cool so far.

It really disappointed me to learn a big portion of his voters didn't care that we may have started a war with Assad (and by proxy Russia) when he bombed the air base. I spent days trying to convince my father that it wasn't Assad that gassed kids only to hear him say "see you're listening to fake news" while he was listening to FOX. Normalfags aren't aware of most things the t.v doesn't talk about, and when most of the media is praising such things they follow suit like lemmings. but then again like you said it may just be the south and that's probably why I'm mostly seeing those types in such huge numbers

On that same note user what are the demographics of the people you meet with those views

he will end up making the left wing correct their retardness and get based again, instead of destroying them. the ultimate liberal kike shill

Mostly white republicans in their 30s and 40s. Reagan types

Sounds about right. They're basically the new boomers. The next batch of kids are a little more promising in that they aren't drooling retards when it comes to information unless they're full on indoctrinated or just drooling normalfags.

We live in the North, specifically near Chiraq. My Father's former military and a devout Catholic, used to be a very conventional conservative. However, I was blessed to have a Father who reads and is open to new ideas. He shares most of my opinions and we're in agreement the Syrian gas attacks are almost certainly false flags.

But there are some people who simply don't learn. If you gentlemen would like I can show you a facebook exchange I had recently that was very disheartening, but also enlightening…

Go for it.

Why not

shoot

I'm blue, conventional republican guy I went to school with is red, green is my Dad, pink is my sister.

Thank God I come from a good family.

Shit it uploaded in reverse order, read right to left.

Also in part 2, green is the guy who was red, I fucked up the coloring, sorry about that.

user….

user, you have to conceal your power level somewhat on Goybook.

Strange isn't it? When met with compelling arguments they just crumple and slink off while telling themselves everyone else was wrong.

wew, thought your dad made a 180 for a minute

You have to acquiesce some things to make your argument palpable to normalfags

If nothing else this is why I have hope for our cause. Because we champion reality, our principles and systems are based off facts, the real world. They base their beliefs on ideals and emotions, and as such are doomed to fail simply due to their nature as fantasies.

Why not just say, "He's the elected leader of his nation that was even voted again into power in 2012 with an overwhelming majority during an ongoing civil war"?

I already pointed out his government was the only legitimate one user. Cut me some slack.

Michael Scheuer, Ron Paul, Ray McGovern, Steve King, and dozens if not hundreds of others.

They'll just fall back on the fake election argument again like they do to justify why Putin is still leading Russia

I agree. It should be mentioned that idealism isn't bad in itself as long as it doesn't enter utopic delusions like what leftists do. I don't think you can truly be a fascist without some level of idealism.

I mean, yeah, but why wouldn't he just say "no, Assange is a hero". What interest is he serving by pretending to be a deep state goon is that's really what he's doing?

Sounds about right. The one thing I'll never understand is why people think that authoritarian = evil.
Alll that's needed to dispell that is to pick up a history book.

*if

The nature of Holla Forums is to be concerned. We're literally a board for discussing current events and their potential fallout. That's not something people who don't care do.

Keeping the (((media))) from knowing how he actually feels about the situation?

All right, sorry, user. Thanks for sharing. Your sister's post made me chuckle, too. I just really respect Assad.

Totally my dude. Mao, Stallin, Pol Pot, Castro, Kagame, Vlad the Impaler, … great dudes who did great things. The list goes on. Only cucks have a problem with authority. I'm a real Holla Forumsack who didn't come here from T_D during the election.

But why? What interest does that serve? The media will go after him no matter what he does. Being correct about Assange would strengthen Trump's base.

Because people don't generally read history. This is actually one of our great advantages. The left doesn't bother to read history and when they do it's through the lens of Marxism. Anyone who reads unfiltered Western history will be drawn to the right inherently.

As such, we have a better understanding of the true nature of humanity and government. We understand some of the pitfalls to avoid and errors that can be made. We learn from our mistakes, when the Third Reich fell we didn't just make excuses, we took notes. Meanwhile the left has endless excuses for why Communism always fails, but they never analyze themselves.

We will win this conflict, and the left ought to be terrified. Look at Germany, a largely landlocked nation with limited resources, little time to mechanize, and an eviscerated economy that nearly defeated all the worlds great powers.

What do you think the nation with the worlds largest GDP, half the worlds aircraft carriers, and half the worlds nuclear arsenal can accomplish if we follow in their footsteps? This is the end game, we must win. Not just for our sake, but for the sake of all those who came before and all those who will come after.

I don't know what your first response is about since I wasn't talking to you. As to what purpose it serves I left out it also keeps other politicians from knowing. Ultimately I'm not sure of anything which is why I've been saying watch closer and prepare for the worst.

True

(((Democracy Now)))
(((CNN)))
(((Center for Strategic & International Studies)))
(((The Independent)))
mods must be asleep

min tpressnews.com/wikileaks-releases-evidence-proving-that-assange-was-framed/223023/

How can rape charges stand when both victims.denied rape lol

fucking sweden

So, you had ill-will against Trump supporters, even though you claim not to turn on Trump out of contempt? Do you not see how this is contradictory? Oh wait, you do, you just don't care because you're a fucking shill.

You have a lot more dedication than the rest, I'll give you that, but things like the above and the fact that you are awfully combative for someone who still wants to give Trump 3-4 more months to turn things around are dead giveaways.

7/10 You have a lot of potential.

Where are all the Kek faggots checking this shit?
It all starts out as fun and memes until you fall for your own naive BS. The God Emperor meme is now obsolete, and it'd be nice to see the frog fags grow up as well.

Donald Trump on US shutting down Holla Forums: 'It's OK with me'

It's time to take down Trump.

We memed him into office, we can memed him out.

There, I said it. Trump is a liability, let the race war begin.

Personal army
—————-→ shareblue

lol

Are you sure about that, user?

Please see my above post.

hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/

That's from The Onion you dumb shit.

Checking those dubs

FAKE NEWS

I watched the press conference. This is a fucking lie.

We were the deciding factor that pushed him over the edge. Without our online propaganda blitz he would have lost. This is of course assuming it wasn't rigged from the start.

We were the deciding 1-2 percent. It's either that or our votes never meant anything. Which means the two options really are…

No nation would be stupid enough to ever endorse, condone, or play favorites with anyone leaking their shit, regardless of allegiances or partisans. This isn't a "4D chess" manuever or "cucking out" PR to the neocons, this is straight up the realistic of politics of following the rules and par for the course and people should have expected it to come to light even back during the election. Assange likely knew the risks of this too, which is why he always said that he was a neutral party and that any favors he did for Trump were purely incidental.

The only people who are surprised by this are blinded by retarded idealism. No nation is just going to let leakers leak and risk their security and announcing how great they are doing so while standing on a podium. It's not going to happen. Make no mistake, as long as Wikileaks keeps leaking US stuff, the US will always denounce it and cry foul. That will never change and you live in a fantasy world if you think otherwise.

Leaks only matter when your nation depends on secrets and deception for strength.
I wonder which (((group))) relies on that…

Credit for being open to alternative ideas.
I'll take B with the slight modification that the system has already learnt from history that a civil war that focuses on it is not in its interest and will try with any means at its disposal to prevent it. The easiest way to prevent it is to divide the general public and keep them engaged in fighting among themselves.

and so it starts. more cucking for Trump because you were taken for a ride

It's too much of a 180° from the campaign, specially for high-information voters. I'm hoping he's taking a hard position first and walking it back from there for political reasons or something.

Why link me the site of the same enemy that I implied Trump is a part of? Your rulers want you to believe in this kayfabe, and you fall for it.

Every powerful nation since the Greeks, shortly before falling to the Macedonians.

You he talked shit about Snowden right? Which ought lead one to think that he really is neutral about Assange at best since Assange has been fairly helpful as of late.

Assange helped Trump win by going after Hillary but if we're going to examine loyalties, he has never been (ourguy). His political views are shitlib and he's an atheist left lolbertardian who was handed information by a transfaggot. Stop sucking him off, we used him to get the job done.

If you're willing to say the same thing about Trump, i.e. is a means to an end and is only useful as long as he aligns with our purposes, then we agree.

Not linking to adolfhitler.com take special note that adolfhitler.com is impossible to connect to as Jeff Schoep would seem to have his website force you to not use ssl in order to connect to it.

A bit tangential but the lesson remains true always question the objects your enemy prepares for you. I hope NSM is light in FBI but everything points otherwise.

I am. The Trump memes IMO were to keep pushing him during the general. Now that he's in it's become pure faggotry. We don't need to maintain that anymore, our objective has been completed. Instead we should be focusing on a new objective. Obviously the Trump circus is something that we cannot control, but what we can do to undermine his cucking to the left is to get the left to overreact even more until people get killed or terrorized so it becomes clear to him that there is no reasoning with them. Let's not waste this opportunity, let's keep pushing the shitlibs and encouraging the anti-shitlib factions to fight back. Civil war is getting close - once we're in a position where we can openly fight them in the streets, then we can RWDS; this is how it was always going to end; the sooner we can purge shitlibs, the better.

that's the point, we want the /r/the_donald roaches to leave

jew-worshiping newfag

Thanks for the Tanya pics at least. Too bad your entire life could be summarized as static noise.

silver lining, goyim

Whomever he winds up with as his lawyer we need to get in contact with and act as their autistic mining troupe.

If he manages to beat this in a real court he becomes fucking invincible to all future cases (double jeopardy)
also everyone arguing one way or the other is missing why Trump doesn't care.
He's completely ridiculous about loyalty
"I don't care" =
"I acknowledge he may've helped me win, but he's also against the US in total and encouraged US citizens to hand over sensitive information"
So in Trump's mind he's nullified both actions.
This is most obvious with him allowing Kushner to take revenge on Christie.

considering how badly she lost it might be worth it to encourage her sticking around for 2020. egotistical bitch will totally do it again.

Gonna wait and see, he's playing lipservice to those alphabet fucks, neocuckservatives and deep state, he's still focusing on other issues, unless Trump goes full crazy on Assange and Wikileaks, fuck it.

Trump has cucked out of every single promise he made.

It's depressing because it means we still have a lot of shills and redditors on this board. I don't know why it's so difficult to wait to see what Trump actually does instead of assuming he is going to actually do something (good or bad).

well, don't forget there were a buncha faggot brownies too.
I legitimately think he's right that there was fraud, but Killary thought she was going to lose the popular vote
So she ran it up in 'safe' areas no one would think to question like Commiefornia or Portland.
It's probably more like a 4 or 5% edge.
Also commiefornia itself should be a lot closer. Perhaps even dyed pink. (voting-wise not hair-wise) The illegals there have been mostly from countries that she fucked over since becoming SoS.
The border bunnies got so violent in LA she had to flee like she was Marie Antoinette being chased by French revolutionaries.

What sites did you ref? Or did you just belt it out?
The "Foreign Policy Ring" got startup funding by WaPo but broke away soon after (and unlike imgur didn't manage to out-faggot their site of origin)
FPR being foreignpolicy.com (also has a print mag) foreignpolicyjournal and FPIF.org (foreign policy in focus) with each one being a different encompassing viewpoint (normie right, centre left, and rad left, all were pretty viciously anti-clinton last year. FPIF were uncompromising berners, the other two said screw it burn the place down)
I make the most headway with pro-iraq republicunt normies with those because they sound and write like they're legit. (I mean, they are, but normies expect "experts" to speak a certain way and have specifically named and professional looking sites. It doesn't matter someone's real-world accomplishments if it looks like a plaintext ftp from 1992. If you're planning to put a news site together yourself it'd be a good idea to follow the construction of one of those sites and the verbiage)
http:// fpif.org/ultimate-blowback-u-s-foreign-policy-donald-trump/ archive.is/7XFDk also this one is pretty kek.
fpif.org/old-oil-order-collapsing/ archive.is/UOvTc
fpif.org/erdogan-isnt-as-strong-as-he-looks-thats-what-makes-him-dangerous/ archive.is/aK97X couple apolitical examples.
Stephen F Cohen is also a good icebreaker for normies

btw I got an amazing surprise on their frontpage pulling this link up. They're defending nationalism! I knew they split from WaPo but I didn't expect this shit!
fpgroup.foreignpolicy.com
http:// foreignpolicy.com/2017/04/21/the-other-n-word-nationalism-trump-immigration/ archive.is/Entn7
foreignpolicy.com/2017/04/20/australia-announces-citizenship-exam-will-now-test-values/ archive.is/yg7EB
foreignpolicy.com/2017/04/21/if-the-u-s-could-prosecute-assange-it-would-have-already-done-so/ archive.is/6Oih6
foreignpolicy.com/2017/04/21/tillersons-diplomatic-approach-in-venezuela-is-paying-off/ archive.is/sgYEG
lotta good shit yesterday and today actually.
also
top wew

At any rate some apoliticals followed by a killary takedown http:// fpif.org/murder-exposed-hillary-clintons-grim-legacy-honduras/ archive.is/R41fE http:// fpif.org/adding-costs-hillary-clintons-wars/ archive.is/0KM7S
https:// www.foreignpolicyjournal.com/2016/01/06/new-hillary-emails-reveal-true-motive-for-libya-intervention/ archive.is/Jo4Bs
should smooth them into more palatable content
If they're not completely fucking fucktarded, the first one might trip a light as to why we're getting so many goddamn illegals since Obama took office

Gas yourself yid

Petition:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/do-not-chargearrest-julian-assange

You talk like a filthy Kike.
'Political Capital'?
What the fuck is that?
What the fuck does Trump have to lose?
He's 70 years old, and a Billionaire.
Fuck 'political capital'!
Just put in place your agenda, BY FORCE IF NECESSARY, using as many executive orders OR THREATS OF MARTIAL LAW that you need.
This is exactly how most Right-wing leaders (the people you're taught in school were 'dictators') come to power–and THEY GET SHIT DONE.
You can't make an omelette without cracking some eggs.
Trump has talked a big game during the campaign, but so far his administration is all bark and no bite.
He needs to man up, grow a pair, and declare himself God Emperor (metaphorically speaking) rather than trying to 'cut deals' with the enemy who is only looking to force as many compromises as possible and then stab Trump in the back.

Pardon?

WTF I hate Assange now

His family, his life. Its been like what? 3 months now since he talked to the jews and came back a broken man. Obviously he couldn't handle the pressure and now he's like this.

Sage for no necrobump

TYPICAL TRICKS

sage

SCHLOMO

Why are you doing this?
Why, instead of going "why is trump attacking trump? What is the source? Is it accurate?" do you instead go "Trumpcucks BTFO! XDXD"?

Because you are a shill.

The anti-trump posters have decreased the decency of discussion.
They resort to nothing but morale attacks, ignoring the facts of the subject matter and discussing what is really going on.

And the fact you attack our lord saviour kek makes you extremely suspicious as a poster.