The truth about white euro descendants (a redpill many don't want to hear)

The white race civilized parts of the world but it also civilized the whites.

A good example of this is the rooinek afrikaner who are violent,rude and aggressive from centuries of living with blacks.

southern american hillbillies are backward but why they grow up in majority black areas and take on their customs such as beating women for minor transgressions.

Aussie bogans turn into pseudo abbos.

its a hard pill to swallow for non europeans, but you know its true.

*decivilized the whites

And Slavs?

Lesser races, even nigger and abos improve themselves as individuals from coexisting with whites so long as they are the minority
Niggers will alwyas be niggers, with all the low intelligence and high agression that comes with it mut they do tend to behave better and apply themselves more if they are surrounded by a white majority peer pressure works miracles
But the other edge of that sword is that just as nogs improve from coexisting with whites so do whites decay form coexisting with nogs and nogs tend to spawn more nogs like crockroaches wich makes it impossible for nogs to live as a minority in a white community for to long, sooner or later they start spawning eachother and their own communities feed their niggery wich later infects the surrounding whites
Brazil is the prime example of how this work
the darker the population the more dangerous the area and in areas with high white population the few nogs that live there are leagues avobe and beyond the average nigger

Every population has its trashy portion, even in a homogenous society.
It's not like European nations were devoid of their problems before being culturally enriched. Difference though these problems were manageable.

maybe it's an adaptive response? whites are intelligent, they'll subconsciously adopt patterns of behavior that they perceive to be advantageous.

i'm sure everyone here has had the following experience: at party, lots of new people you don't know. get talking with a few of them. they start telling jokes and talking about a subject you know quite a bit about. instead of clarifying mistakes they make or telling them about how their claims have been disproven you just play along and act astonished and interested and laugh at their comments… because you don't want to push them away by looking like a know-it-all when you barely got to know them. that's a high-empathy, high-adaptive white behavioral response. it's closely linked (i'm just speculating now) to whites naturally higher treshold for physical violence (whites know physical escalation can be very expensive for either parties involved).

This isn't a hard pill to fucking swallow, in any white society there will be a small part of low IQ dreggs, in a good Natsoc society even these people can be put to use and have a fulfilled life, and we can be proud to call them our countrymen. Look at the skilled labour in Britain after the Industrial revolution, ship builders, riveters, work that took years to perfect, all gone and put on the dole, some just don't have the IQ to make in the economy the kikes want us, and they are imported niggers to do the low skill jobs for less.

The difference in a white society is it could work for all levels and be harmonious, you used to be able to do something will lower caste whites. They have been purposefully cut adrift and can't unite under nationalism as they are the most demonised people in the white countries.

What's the revelation here? People have known this since their childhood, e.g. Romans civilizing (otherwise White) barbarians like Lusitanians and various Germanics (Swebi, Gauls etc).

Even the dumbest most backwoods rednecks are more intelligent than the average nigger

Bell Curve: the thread

You could say that about Americans but going purely by statistical results Canadians, Austrians ect are smarter then most Eastern Europeans excluding Estonians.

Try the most gifted nigger

Yep, moved to a half spic area growing up. The whites there were fucking feral compared to the majority white area i came from. Sadistic 24/7 with an animal look in their eye. Carl Jung talked about negro and Indian traits rubbing off on Americans. I try my best to resist shitskin influence.

How cut off from reality do you have to be to consider this a red pill?
Also white Americans have one of the highest IQ in the world. The low IQ burger meme is a leftist invention.

38th highest.

Nah, sounds like bullshit yuropoors tell themselves to feel less awful about losing all they once had.

It's always the same shit with you shills. You instantly out yourselves every single time.

I'd tell you to get some new material, but we both know that you shitheads have been creatively bankrupt for decades.

Apparently you scored more in that vein, but no lad - White Americans.
AmericA has a rather low average, sub100 IIRC, but we're talking about White Americans, who exhibit aberage iq of 102 to 105 - making them the highest 'ranking' European subclade anywhere on Earth and rivaling the East Asians.
According to IQResearch, that puts them in the vein of Italy (102), Taiwan (104), China and Japan (105).

Feels good.

Different traditions have their own ways of dealing with aberrant behaviour; such as chopping off the hands of thieves in traditional Islamic societies vs. removing the freedom of a thief/fining them in the west. When people from those more 'barbaric' cultures come to the west, they feel no threat or loss of opportunity from jail time, so in their mind there is nothing stopping them from committing crime after crime.

If this culture of ignoring consequences for transgressions continues, and a victimisation narrative is introduced, you get the ghetto negro.

Nice source.

Not really wrong at the core, our problem is mainly domestication/arrested developement.

But it has always been a feedback loop.

Gender for example, ((( they ))) say it's a construct of society, but it's the other way around.
Depending on your conduct, you build your society, but that is the groundwork.
After you've built it new humans (children) get imprinted with similar values, so, in a way it *is* a social construct, but!
What (((they))) are getting wrong, forget or willfully omit/lie about.
If you change that, you also destroy society, because your society became the way it is because of those values in the first place.

Some approches are better than others, that's why there are no real faggot civs, or other snowflake civs.
I'm sure people have tried before, it's not like degeneracy is new, but none survived.

Sadly, the current iteration of society has so much pleasures and comforts that it is infantilizing us.
Ridding ourselves of the jew is only the first step.
We have to cut down some things in general.
Like women being able to spend money, which is more or less an anonymous thing, and pay servants with it.

Even something innocuous as getting a latte at starbucks falls under this.
That's one service she doesn't need a man for.
We have made ourselves more and more redundant that even men start losing the "need" for other men.
The fact that homo culture has been fostered so strongly doesn't help that case either.
Hard to do male bonding nowadays, lest some faggot/zombie calls you gay.
But friendship like this is important.
Sadly all I have as an example is pop culture now, like Sam and Frodo, etc. That's how bad it has gotten.
And even such a pure friendship is subject to a lot of fag shit.

But yeah, OP, I'm sure a lot of us know this redpill. It surely is one of the most depressing ones.
The realization that jews alone will not solve all problems.
But they certainly are the first step. They MUST be removed.

Without the need for even ourselves as men, we become children, but, just like women who often have to actively do mental gymnastics, we too still "feel it".
That's why there is so much aping of otehr cultures going on. We have lost our ways to "irony" and "joking" and "play" because it's not needed to be super manly anymore.

We have to get that back.

You may be one to something user.
There is a theory that your character is a composite of the 5 people closest to you.
I hope it is true, because that would basically make me Jesus Hitler.

You got it backwards. Look into herding cultures or honor.

*of