ANTI-ANTIFA TACTICS

ANTIFA IS ORGANIZING AND ATTEMPTING TO LEARN GROUP TACTICS

I think its time to establish some sense of intelligence training for those of us going to protests. Antifa realized not only that they can't win if they're unorganized, but that they are easily outgunned on an equal footing.
One of the first things Sun Tzu establishes in his book is to never enter a battle you can't win and to never prevent an enemy from making a mistake. I believe we are making a grave mistake by not using a lot of our skills to our full advantage.

First and foremost, I know a damn near lot of us played counterstrike. There is a clear pattern in call out designations–that is to say, things that constitute a long road is called long. Calling out antifa numbers, size of people and gender over walkie talkie is very important for group rotations. Other factors is to give the impression that there is more of you than there is of them. When Antifa was using m80s against people, it was retarded. But imagine someone throwing a few of those down during that smoke bomb scene. It would have had an entirely different outcome. It could have been a gunshot. Or a grenade. Anything to give you the ability to retreat and regroup. Antifa has only its strength when it isolates a person, so its important to memorize the landmarks and their callsigns. If you're going to enter a street, memorize the nearest intersection etc. Keep the channel clear and don't use it to talk all jolly like, doing so will risk having you mishear a friend in danger. When in danger, list a guestimate of how many, where you are, followed by any important details like weapons.
You can buy a walkie talkie here, though I'm sure there are better deals. Naturally you want to get the one that best suits you. As well, there will be times when the police start jamming walkie talkies. Just to be aware.
amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2/137-2715823-6635162?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=walkie talkie
Its very important to only move as a group and to retreat when outnumbered.
Remembering things like proper stance, group formation and the location of your members is strategically important. if you have someone recording information with one of these listed here

(8ch.net/pol/res/9769687.html, if it doesn't work), remember his location. Antifa WILL attack him first as the most valuable person. Antifa also at berkely had people dressed in pink, administering aid and gathering information for the more brutal antifa –correct me if I am a little off on this– considering how trusting Antifa is because of their anonymous nature, it would be very easy to report group movements via walkie talkie. This can include ambushes.

GROUP MOVEMENTS
Even on the offensive, appear defensive. That is to say that unless there is a clear and present danger (EG:the police fucking leaving), do not engage them until you believe you have no other choice. You are being recorded. You wont have trouble. Watch how stickman engages them. Watch how he walks away until he absolutely can't.

Next, do not under any circumstances use a gun. Watch this video. This man was convicted and faces up to 50 years in jail for doing this.
youtube.com/watch?v=FH7aTp8DsVI
He was in full legal right to do so. They don't care. 50 years. You know what else? So were the boys from /k/, who also pulled a gun. So it is safe to assume that guns cannot be applicable in these situations. As sad as it seems.

Practice proper stance when fighting. It matters. All of this matters and you need to practice it.

Follow this guide and practice your punches on punching bags. You'll soon realize that it hurts like hell to improperly punch something, you'll sprain your wrist if you're not careful. So its important to practice. Practice things like punches, different ways of hitting people and different combinations. Practice kicking. Practice movements that leave you the least exposed.

combatical.com/p/1-fundamentals-of-close-combat.html

Camera thread summery

user was showing us a way to bypass the bandpass filter that usually only permits visible wavelengths from being displayed. This allows us to see through clothing because our bodies naturally emit IR light. The anons in the thread were recommending also using a infrared flashlight to get a good still of antifa. I highly recommend it.

Other urls found in this thread:

ttp2.dslyecxi.com/tactics.html
archive.is/Gap
archive.is/rBd
m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=ZIAEdqmQkIA
semantikon.com/StealThisBookbyAbbieHoffman.pdf
amazon.com/dp/1521099707
stw.darknedgy.net/index.php?title=Squatting
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anti-Fa nudes?

I would say the only amendment to that situation is if their side pulls a gun, at which point we've officially crossed the threshold into full-on civil conflict mode, but otherwise yes, if you are a ccw holder, you should not even be engaging anyone at all unless it is to return fire on somebody with a gun themselves.

Seeing their faces through thin masks like bandanas, dingus.

Here's a great video to get you started on the road to knock out punching antifaggots, this guy knows his shit.

The short and sweet version, always try to connect with your first two knuckles, that channels the stress of impact where it should go, down the arm and not snapping off and breaking your hand should you strike with the far edge of your hand on your other knuckles.

But if we also get nakey pics we can body shame them and make them kill themselves too.

Come on now, look at their dismal showing last time, they should have committed sudoku after that disaster.

As a horde they are stronger. Alone, they are mere prey.

One thing I will recommend to mitigate that for any rally-goers who read this, you really should be either getting some killers on your team or pairing or grouping up with small pockets maybe no more than 4 each, where you can all systematically take anyone down who might try to escalate an encounter or to better mitigate getting mobbed by others trying to pitch a fight in the antifaggot's favor.

The problem with huge groups that are uncoordinated is that it makes the whole business of being effective at getting shit done much more difficult.

Ideally if I were to go to one of these rallys, I would want four guys I know who

1. know how to hit

2. aren't afraid of getting hit or hitting somebody

3. are willing to and able to coordinate small unit strategies against a single or multiple attackers to move the tide in our favor

4. is on the same page as me in terms of what I/we want to get out of the scenario

If you had that with a coordinated team of four, walking in watching each other's backs, assisting in take-downs or in necessary situations watching your buddy's back - you could utterly clean up the area, you could send them running much faster if you had three or four of those groups working different parts of the street, antifa would have nowhere to go but run.

Both sides in their hordes, while people tried to break up the initial fights there was no proper and effective retaliation like you'd see from a situation like this where you have a set of pockets.

This is a good point.

What's more is if you have your "team of four" ideally if you're working on breaking some antifaggot's nose and some cuck comes in and tries to tell you to stop, your other three mates can tell them to fuck off before they get pushed into the antifa side.

Honestly man this is not queensbury rules bullshit here, street combat is ugly and it's not like the UFC, you have to have your team and basically do your job and be prepared to deal with anyone who gets in the way of that, individual victory all happening at once leads to group victory.

If you want to be a massive pretend fag with guns:
ttp2.dslyecxi.com/tactics.html

You know whats the difference between you faggots going after some antifa and real combat?

You guys are just hitting some punching bags. A real person experienced in real world combat knows that the ONLY way to survive is to go for the kill. If you don't fight for survival you are not being deadly enough.

I'm not saying kill them, I'm saying you have you burn with the fire of a dying animal wanting to survive. Then these antifaggots will run for their lives. They should be afraid of comming at you. Even if they are 100 to 1, if the 1 is a beast, and gives them the look of the beast, they will cower.

No tactics are good tactics agasin't a dragon.

Decent use of dubs.

how do you do fellow newfriends.

here is what you do;

1. infiltrate and pretend to be antifailure
2. use this thread while you're at it to create massive chunks of D/C disinfo graphic OC (Ex; Bernie glowsticks)
3. go back to where the antifa faglords hang out and start poisoning their thought well, dump as much disinfo OC as you can, teaching them instructions that would be disadvantageous instead of giving them the edge/advantage during protest, example (teaching them how to punch like a sissy and painting those instructions like a lethal tactic to take down nazis)
4. get more of Holla Forums to help out on spreading the OCs and getting them to be viewed by the sissycuck antifa-ggots
5. ??????????????
6. Shit keks!

I would say honestly coordinated small teams of guys who know how to knock somebody out in short order is far more effective. You honestly shouldn't even be allowing overt emotions to play a role, look at that fat fuck in the UFC Roy whatshis name.

The guy just walks in and levels people, what you're saying about experience fighting is all well and good, but you actually have to have fighting experience to have fighting experience. The fundamental to that is knowing how to hit properly and not fuck your hand.

Ideally you want to work in small teams, guys who have experience and are good at knocking people out quickly and just making short work of individuals or small groups as you advance. That will scare them more than anything, they don't have anything close to that, they mob and corner people, but that's because not a single one is unafraid of taking a risk and getting hit themselves, that level of cowardice is a huge liability.

in case anyone is still confused, here is another example;

find an article on "whats the fastest way of getting crippling diabetes"
get those instructions or tips and say that its suppose to make your body handle injuries during aggressive protest against "evil nazis" and that it'll make your body stronger and also increase your reflexes.

anything stupid at this level some dumbass will follow.

That's kind of gay honestly, I think emphasizing efficient field tactics is far better, this isn't trolling here, they're already a pack of disorganized failures with psychological problems, all you need to work on is making as short work of them as possible.

Just tell them the airforce uses speed (a lesser form of speed). Which is 100% true.

it really isn't when it actually works, you won't believe the amount of special retards you'll see doing the stupidest of shits.

I somehow doubt after at least one more good thrashing that all those people will still be around if there were any at all.

Best to emphasize best practices to take your opponents down quickly and efficiently.

Too complicated. Just teach them some judo, which they will not be able to perform in high stress situations but will try.

Try to drug them.
Speed=Airforce uses
CIA= Alcohol and Cocaine..
Opium= You'll feel less damage and wont be scared.

not everyone needs to do it, leave the techfags and artfags behind the monitor to do it while the rest go out for protesting, seperate process like in a division.

but still, I remain true to the fact that there will always be some dumbass who will follow the instructions to the point of ending up on national television or on some random news article, it's worth the lulz & keks.

refusefascism.org/19692-2/
Some info about planned protests.
Their social media retard is (((Brianna Kaplan)))
gofundme.com/help-brianna-stop-trump-and-pence
Related to WorldCan'tWait

I could see this working on retarded hood niggers but I seriously doubt a similar campaign will work on antifags, they're so suspicious of anything now due to the constant humiliation they've received.

I guess it's worth a try but it should not be a strategy that should be relied upon.

well think of it like this; even if they call it out for what it is, a "hoax" the drama would be so overwhelming that they would waste their time on getting so worked up about the infographs that they would;

1. waste their time trying to debunk it which is always good because some nerds will stick around trying to damage control or suppress as much of the spread as possible.
2. they will be so paranoid that perhaps even their own legitimate infograph gets the doubts potentially crippling their own OCs legitimacy, making them less useful during protest if it actually reaches a large scale of a problem.

Ok yeah, that actually does make sense and plays very much to their weaknesses.

Well, you said you can't get guns.
Flamethrowers are not guns, so I assume I should take one. After all, they really like to throw molotovs too.

Sudoku? You can count on it.

does anyone have an image of a guy performing an incorrect punch?

something a weeb autist would do when recording himself pretending to be some anime character

We need to scream at the FBI until they actually fucking do something about these faggots. I have family and friends I rather not see dead due to some Marxist autist with a death wish.

yes and they have every chance of getting fucked over since they like to hide their identity, so likewise, it's like the anonymous group so anyone can be the "leader" if they have the highest amount of resource, you can quite literally hijack antifa if you wanted to, creating a false environment and leading them in packs to a proxy community.

Too late bro, we're already crossed the event horizon, they're not going to stop and they will only escalate. Kind of like how rabid animals won't stop their aggression until they're too exhausted or drop dead.

We're absolutely heading toward some kind of civil conflict, and the first death will set that off proper.

Just record yourself while punching with your thumb inside your hand.

bump

THIS
I'm so sick of seeing bitches and cucks protect them while they're getting beat down. There is NO ONE on the antifa side who would do the same if the roles were reversed and one of ours were on the ground getting stomped.
Also, anyone from the antifa side who throws a rock/brick or sprays mace should be met with a 1/2 steel ball, center mass, from pic related.
They're throwing bricks at us ffs.

i'm not a fighter and I know that sounds retarded to put your thumb inside your hands, but what are the results of punching someone by doing that?

The energy of the punch goes onto the thumb. Excellent way to rip ligaments and dislocate the joint.

OP wasn't a faggot. I was thinking about something similar but with a board. Easier to keep updated, easier to infiltrate.

There's a video where a girl hits people with a towel filled with padlocks. We've all seen people bleeding and they carry knives. So shit is real, even if someone makes jokes about cosplaying, wear some kind of armor. A bike helmet, gloves, glasses, a backpack can work as a shield. Body protection is more expensive, so I recommend the DIY route, protect joints and chest without restricting mobility.

The point about guns is complicated. Pic related works in Kentucky, but it may not in your state. I agree that it's not be a good idea anyways for the time being, it's a gamble to expect to not get jewed and even if it works out in the end you may spend years in court. Also to note, protecting someone with a gun can make you an accomplice. Unless used I don't see much trouble with metal bolts and a slingshot but it needs practice and outgunning a group is out of the question.

They're fucked. The military is right-wing. They watched these videos and are preparing tried and tested strategies and the commies are going to get wrecked. The tactics that will be used will not be discussed at all and it's going to be really bad for them. This is certain.

Their only hope is the PR angle. If I were them I would realize that my team is pussies and I'd show up with only women and cameras.

But they don't want to win; they want to larp for social status and they want their teacher-moms to say they're good boys.

When they have to decide between a frontal assault, a wedge or a flanking maneuver, they will have to have a democratic debate, and before they can get their spirit fingers in the air, they are ground under tank treads.

Of course. They resent hierarchy. Everyone is equal. When presented with it they will diagnose the presented with an authoritarian personality disorder.

There's no time to train properly even if they got their shit in a pile. They should cancel it and take the lose.

The only win the had (and it was slight) was surprise violence and that was only as in intimidation factor. The downside was it was horrible PR.

But bike-lock guy got caught and "make racists afraid again" failed. He talks like a fag. No one is scared. It's a recruiting win/propaganda win for us. We look like the good guys AND the strong team.

diagnose the presenter*

I think antifa has been infiltrated by capitalists and pro-government forces attempting to subvert it and take control of it.

they will fail. they inherently do not have the ability to be organized enough to do this. even if a small group gets organized and starts using actual tactics, their own line will be fucked by other retards that don't care and are only there to try and hit a nazi to virtue signal on fb later

they are not the ones organizing this, Soros is doing all the job.

Is he a front-line commando? Are his troops ingrained with a sense that disobeying orders of a superior who has earned that position in through valor in combat (inb4 millitary is cucked now; yeah I know) is immoral?

They're fucked.

t. delusional marxist

he probably pays "some" competent people on the fieldjob to lead the rest of the dumbasses, truly I do believe that at the very least some "leader" is in place, that receives goals and orders from soros, he does all the job and the antifa follows, soros just sits back and watch the chaos unfold.

Sorosbucks only work on the propaganda end, the get-the-word-out end. The left only wins when they have numbers, which is why democracy is their preferred governmental structure, even if it injects load after poz load into the culture such that civilization is in danger of collapse.

In the bigger propaganda war - the meme war - the left is losing. Sorosbucks can only get so far as to provide confirmation bias to a shrinking horde of retards. Their ideas are demonstrated over and over again to be worthy only of endless mockery and derision.

They're getting crushed everywhere but subscription cable tv. kek.

They can't beat us because, while we understand them, they do NOT understand us. If they understood us, they would be us.

the right just ain't organized enough for group tactics to be honest, the people on our side at these rallies can be anywhere from disaffected classical liberals to full on NatSoc so large group tactics may prove impossible outside of basics like "charge" and "get them". What's important is that we all prepare ourselves individually; start working out, practice a bit of boxing (flicker jabs, the right straight, and a decent stance are all you really need), get a folding knife, put together an outfit of protective gear (protect your eyes and head), get some sort of video camera (I read about a DIY infrared project to make cameras that will see through their masks), and get a gun learn how to use it and get a license to carry.

I was just going to post something about this, what exactly do they think they're protecting by being good goyim? Do they unironically think they're fighting ye old 1930s fascism? If so, what exactly do they think it is? Why are they so vehemently against anything good, logical, honorable, and pure? Why do they continue looking and behaving like crack addict degenerates, do they not have any level of self awareness or the ability to consciously think for themselves?

Surely there's a way to counter the (((education)))/ state propaganda they received?

If the goal is to take back the college campuses or whatever, then these discussion are all fine.

But maybe we should consider holding a Woodstock for Fascists or something in a rural area, and let Antifa come on our turf to try their shit.

Don't fight them on their terms. I'm really sick of having to read about all of these feminine subversive ways to hide inconspicuous weapons, and create armor out of egg cartons and pillows. It's pretty gay to be honest.

Pretty much. They think Chris Evans is captain America and they're harry potter or the rebel alliance from star wars. They are delusional as fuck. Of course they can be counter-programmed. It's effortless to show someone some statistics. That's their whole problem. It's so fucking easy they have to censor all alternative facts and impose social penalties for even looking at wrongthink.

meant for

I kind of pity these degenerate hordes, I'll bet a chunk of them are paid to be there.

All I gotta say is after that britbong mentioned a Millwall Brick I decided to make one laced with pennies, and I snapped a board in half with it.

There's this (I incorrectly called it Pikesville before)
archive.is/Gap w3
If you can't make it keep an eye here
archive.is/rBd gB
I don't think people are prepared to fight being detained while armed. At some point those that stand in the way have to be treated as enemies. Even then an indonesian storage of oil paintings is not the best place to tackle that topic. The battles with toys gather bodies and they exist, that's the reality.

Good, I want justification to go full Freikorp on these fucks.

While you're right in this, we're not in combat yet. These brawls are less intense than your average football hooligan match. There are no fatalities yet on either side to my knowledge. ANTIFA are a bunch of middle class pretend gommies running around with bikelocks pretending they're Harry Potter. They're a training mission - user's first street politics - not a final boss. I'm not saying underestimate them, I'm saying:

Your first goal is to come home alive

We can't afford to have anons sitting in jail for 5-10 years when things pick up and (((they))) stop fucking around with low level plebbit gommies and send cartel spics and gangbanger nigs against us. We need to use antifa to get good at street politics and to get more public support before times get genuinely tough. Learn, adapt small unit tactics, build small units of people you know and trust, practice your doxing and intel gathering, but this is not the time for heroics or to stick your neck out.

Additionally, chans have always been most effective as a decentralized intel agency. Whoever you are and whatever you do in the real world, on here you're the right wing CIA, and the most effective form of warfare we can engage in, and the reason we're winning, is information war. The gommies are terrified not of getting beaten up, but of being ID'ed and sent to prison. We are good at this, and every user we lose because he decided "Hey let's hogtie some dreadlocked hippie with zip-ties and then expect the police to pat us on the back" is a loss we can't afford.

The existence of our people and a future for white children is a long haul path, not something we can win in a year or two. This struggle will last for the next 20 years, if not more, so prepare to endure and to continue to fight, not to spend everything at the beginning. Continue working on getting decent employment so you can finance equipment, and help fellow anons with legal bills. Find women and make kids, because otherwise this is pointless. Stay out of prison at all costs, and stay alive. ANTIFA will be replaced in 6 months with a new Jew puppet, Anyone remember BLM? They sure disappeared quick. but we can't ever create a new oldfag.

Side note, I'm stoked that my IR camera thread caught enough attention that it's getting crossposted.

Went to Boston science march. Found a few antifa there. Pic dump here.

Chainmail shirts. cheap Diving ones might not be enough to stop small blades. But a decent one should, while helping keep mobility.

Or you could get a slash resistant kevlar shirt and wear a concealable bulletproof vest with stab panels under it. Much lighter weight, much more concealable, and you gain resistance against handgun calibers. And it probably costs less than "battle ready" chainmail.

Is here anywhere a thread about Antifa doxxing themself? They created some petition where they all outed themself

An effective tactic when the sides walk parallel is to have a large squad hit them straight on from the side. Silently before they are alarmed. Go as deep into their lines as comfortable then retreat back into your (peaceful) lines. If they give chase then let the non combatants meet them and have the squad circle to their flank and hit them again. Do a call and response as a signal. Soon they will learn to fear a call and response.
Individual face to face confrontations, work in teams. Have one guy argue up front and the other silently and invisibly behind him. When the time is right the one behind swings around for the jump.

You know, I have been kinda thinking, but not even that. I had a dream. I think we as a whole may have somekind of minor quirk, or problem even. Some /x/ophile tier people may call the astral plane as being "lit up, and shining brightly as never before" when all of these events may have happened and we started winning

and I think that our "reactor" that powers the lights has been upgraded, tremendously. But the lines leading from the reactor to the lights are still the same. We can shine brightly, but its not nearly enough lights as the same time that can shine. We can only switch some of them on at the same time. But not nearly enough to drown out the dark.

sage for being a retarded /x/ophile lol

whew, it seems like kek may have blessed my post after all. Non sage for a bump then.

So youre saying they are conspiring to commit felonies, which itself is a felony?

nigger, you could probably kill 'em with your bare hands.

Any intimidation tactics to use against antifa? Either than name calling and wearing skull masks.

Wave Kekistani flags or banners with Pepe emblazened on them.

ironing pottery.

Imagine a front line of people with shields and standing behind them, a row of people with cameras, some with IR filters to try to see through their masks. We'd have footage of antifa from all angles for identification purposes.

the answer to a shitty card knife is a concussion with a pair of these

These fucking things make you feel like you could punch through a brick wall (don't though), but seriously, they maximize your punching power due to minimizing the threat to hurting your hands.

First thing I did was try punching a wall as hard as I could. Only bruising from the back plate pushing my knuckles. I only can wonder what it would feel like getting hit with a pair.

Shoving works infinitely better.

It is not seen nearly as 'aggressive' in courts or the court of public opinion though it can be VERY dangerous, and I guarantee none of those people are not well-trained enough to keep their balance, winding up on their asses after being shoved or having others shoved into them. it literally took years of training everyday as a lineman to handle the kind of hits I'm talking about

Get enough men in a line you can basically do a phalanx without shields, and it will just serve to show the public the true face of antifa.

It's how I survived when I was jumped by 10 guys, scares the shit out of them too because they literally don't know how to handle it. Also makes you look like a fucking badass.

Shove them into their buddies to knock them down like bowling pins then land a few punches to their face, stomp them, tear off their mask, etc. rinse, lather, repeat.

If Antifa starts using fucking molotovs here it's open season on them.

The most terrifying thing to anyone is facing down a well-trained militia going into battle.

The phalanx is most effective, combined with shouting in unison as the vikings did before war, advancing as a whole unit.

They will never have the training, skill, or balls to take on something like that. You are no longer an individual at that point, you become a mass, a beast to them.

The intimidation factor is a huge one in police work, it's why riot cops don't just run into the fray, they form phalanxs and calmly walk at the enemy.

Most of the violent ones have seen this type of action before though, so you'll have to throw them off. I recommend using some of the USMC tactics. Study up on ancient warfare, for now we're fighting with sticks and stones as our ancestors did. The modern guerrilla shit will come later, and we all already know how to wage that kind of warfare.

sap gloves?
They hurt and are considered both deadly and exotic weapons in most places akin to brass knuckles so don't get caught with them.

Require highly disciplined troops with stellar moral. Something Antifa lacks in spades. With those you are basically letting your line snap into pieces and shatter.

Take note of how they stack up, always with at least one marine supporting the shield carrier in front of him. This vastly improves the stability of the shield wall, and it increases exponentially the more men you have stacked up behind one another. This is precisely how Spartans made such excellent use of phalanxes. The weakness, however, was from behind and to a lesser extent, the flanks. This was a weakness the Romans solved to great effect with the tortuga, or "tortoise" formation, taking full advantage of their tower shields to protect not only their front and flanks, but their heads as well.

Training is critical. You need to train daily with whatever group you're doing these with, you can't just grab a bunch of guys and throw them together in a weekend and hope to be experts although any amount training would set you miles above antifa

People who played contact sports will know this well, training is absolutely imperative, it's not so much about 'conditioning' getting fit as it is about muscle memory and knowing what to do.

We can't use spears, but there's literally no reason you can't use a very large stick to 'push' them out of the way.

Embed related shows methods of destroying a phalanx should Antifa try to form one unlikely

I know, it's not football but fuck you it's the closest I got to compare it to since all the other combat I've done was mostly one on one or one on 2; anyway make your plays battle-plans, train for them; split your men up into two groups to battle one another and train each other; this will help build confidence and skill as well as expose your weaknesses, then train those out of them.

In short: plan and train. If you do this your group will win always.

Bigger problem is who is going to obey?

A special piece of advice for going up against antifa in articular: always target groups of women when you see them. Physical weakness besides, women are weak links in the chain of group tactics. Whereas men have evolved to scout and hunt in teams for tens of thousands of years, women have no such team work in their genes, which is why they always lose in even non-physocal team competitions. If you want to find a weak spot in their lines, that's it.

This guy gets, the victor is almost always who wants to live more

THIS

Excellent example, but the best way to improve that phalanx line would to weight the formation line with a square of extra men on one side of the line so as the formation breaks and the battle turns the attackers get sandwiched between both sides and enveloped.
Posting from my phone a much much better video on shield lines. m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=ZIAEdqmQkIA

Target the actual threats before they harm your guys.

You sound like an antifa shill.
Aside from the PR disaster, it's just a shitty tactic. Attacking the weakest is just ASKING to get baited into a trap; apart from that these aren't full blown skirmishes yet, just small brawls sprawled out across a large group of people. You're going to be much better off setting up a phalanx and selectively picking people off

BS

Yup. Priorotize the threats. No matter how hard they're trying to help fight, the women are decoys at most. In a dangerous situation, you want your eyes - and then your fists, elbows, and knees - working mainly on the guy who might actually do you some damage.

Painting
Use a simple dog ball thrower to throw paint filled balloons at targets who instigate violence, the paint will demoralize them and reduce their anonymity. It will also destroy their "200 hoodies". Reduced anonymity means less violence. Remember to only use this after a brick has been thrown. I have heard some say slings but slings look more dangerous before a cop or judge. And you could be blamed for throwing other things. Your risk. If you bring a few balloon throwers you can set up a good suppression line and use volley or fire at will.

Another good target is banners, placards and pasted signs. Paint their message yellow, cowards color.

I can guarantee you some of these guys will be pissed about their shoes getting wrecked, especially blacks and wiggers who have $500 nike shoes. But remember Berkeley they smashed plenty of cellphones and body cams.

CLOSE RANGE PAINT:

If you're short, or tall and have a good slight of hand, and are unnoticed/inconspicuous, you can use a paintbrush when they're in a conversation to mark them when they're not looking. put it in a ziplock bag, to not spill among your gear. You can also try soggy cotton balls or a sponge. With a light touch they may not notice you, but getting paint on yourself would be a giveaway.

A sponge attached to a shield soaked with paint might be able to mark the sticks that hit you.

Overt, covert, your risk.

MARK AND SABOTAGE SUPPLIES

Paint can also mark supplies that the enemies hold. Throw paint on cans, crates and bricks. When they arrived at Berkeley they brought boxes of mace. The person who throws it will have a painted hand. The police will remove bricks and stones from the area of a protest, but these antifags bring their own ceramic bricks in skids.

You can also use a paintbrush or sponge on a stick soaked in paint, or at the end of a flag to mark aggressors. Some of our guys might get pissed for you painting up their motorcycle leather, but they came to get dirty, none the less target accurately.

Targeting
1. Leadership, the leaders do not dress in black.
2. Hit and run types, hat thieves and saboteurs (camera smashers). Bike lock guys, and projectile throwers.
3. Pro-Antifa cameras. Paint the lenses.

Ex-Antifa Insider Info
I used to associate with some people I believed were Antifa-blac-bloc-femen types when Occupy protests came to my city. Then I realized how crazy and anti-hwhite low-lives they were. I will tell you what I know of their operations and lifestyles.

The professional street protester will not bring ID, wallets or phones. They are the ones to watch for. The urban jungle protester types will use street names not real names(trans/dyke already have new names) or stolen names (identity theft). This is what they live for any they're at every protest to score points with community organizations to move to the top of the list for freeloader aid. This is also to score points with their personal bravi, which are often younger and lower in self-esteem gravitating around the alpha. Knowing a few of these groups, I know the alpha provides drugs for the lesser beta bravi. Their street cred is boosted by their participation in far left causes. These people can have a room rented off government checks, but their real hideout is in the squat which is much nicer. The lesser beta bravi will often be people who don't fit in, the alpha exploits them. They're like roving wolf-packs in the city, they prefer not to use sidewalk and know plenty of allies and thru-way building travel paths to make escapes or lose tails.

These type of anarchist folk have a deep hatred for normal moral looking middle class people, they hate cops, hate traditionalism.

There will be an inner circle of hardcore types. These guys live to squat in urban abandoned houses and live to shit on the system. For them this is a lifestyle and a rush. Part of their motivation is status in the street reputation system. Their higher reputation gives them more access to the urban black market, for example.
If you find the squat you can find an Antifa hacker type who has found a way to acquire free internet. Look for a window with allot of wires and lobbies with strange, not to code electrical. You can be surprised how well people live in some of these abandoned squats. The hacker type had new computers each time I visited this squat, stolen or salvaged from the street. I speculate it was for data mining, identity theft, underground contracts, or reselling.

There are various flash mobs apps, including facebook, that they will use to respond and form an instant antifa crowd. Their center of influence gravitates from the shelters, meal programs, street youth programs, subsidized housing and diversity programs. If there is a heavy cluster of these programs around a square or park they can arrive quickly. Most large metropolitan cities can muster 20-40 people mobs within an hour or two, without warning. There is 3-4 leaders who call the shots on these flash mob apps. These guys like to sleep in and party, they will not often show before noon. But with proper motivation earlier is possible.

I once attended one of their conventions at a local Steelworkers hall. They had permission to meet there. It included an anarchist book fair, protesting workshops, anarchist poetry, activism planning, and how to make BSDM toys out of spare bicycle parts.

With planned BIG event crashing, some out of town protesters can be found at your local backpackers hostel. (cheap $30/night) Sometimes these places have a pub with cheap beer and a pool table, and you might be able to establish contact with Antifa if you look and talk the part the night before the protest. Either way, these people like urban dives.

Of course, I am not involved with these people anymore. I write to make you aware there is more to these people than just brainwashed students. Some of these people are 24/7 anarchists.

Would it be funny if we kicked it off with a false flag?

Yeah this is something two pockets (4 guys each) could practice.

1. One smoking Trump supporter distracts them with a call for peace. Some idiot will take it up.
2. Then four big hitters could charge into their flank inflicting a few savage hits on one or two isolated antifa.
3. Antifa attention will shift to the flank, and the antifa hardcore guys from the centre will charge over to their flank looking to avenge the attack. Our hitters quickly withdraw safely back into the line
4. After limited attack team one hitters are back in the line and antifa reluctant to launch an assault. Team two is now ready to attack one or two isolated antifa when the moment presents itself or signal given.

Yes I used to live in an leftie urban collective house setup for arts students in the inner city. While the arts students considered themselves a step above the street anarchist we had dealings with them at various parties, on the streets walking around, and at demos. I can confirm that the type of person you detail is real and active.

bumpo, some good late contributions.

most effective tactic ive seen from antifa is diversion. whenever a cameraman is close to filming them doing something fucked up they divert the cameraman by getting a person off to the side to start asking him questions or to engage him in a debate while the people doing some illegal shit make their escape or set up to assault someone. just watch for it and eventually you will notice its intentional. the only time they engage in dialogue is to distract so they can buy time to do some foul shit.

so i would recommend that anyone filming for the purpose of records identify people that look like they are looking to cause trouble and focusing on them. dont get distracted by the front line, because most of the attacks are coming from behind it, by people with masks. notice the people with masks rarely talk, they are the ones that carry out the attack. the people without masks are the ones that sit there and start discussions to take the heat off the people with masks. the people without masks are also used to try to incite violence and then play the victim if violence occurs, they are decoys.

get a sling. we need ranged weapons

has any user seen any evidence that they're actually using and tactics at all?
I've had a look at a few videos in depth and it all looks a it like Brockian Ultra Cricket

Yeah, many people have reported them trying to flank or herd people.

Also they pull single people into their lines and beat them.

Is this drilled or what? it's a tactic I'm sure theyd dislike being used on them…

I wouldn't say it's drilled but Antifa manuals encourage group attacks on lone individuals and the use of improvised weapons.
The diversion tactics they used are likely drilled or at least pre planned though.

that's interesting. if they become active here i shall know what to look for.

I'm sure they learned this tactic by having the cops do it on their ass all the time.

Go back and watch the Ferguson and Baltimore riots and you will see the cops yanking trouble makers out of the crowds. Usually a group of three or four suddenly rush out from behind the line like a pack of wolves and pull the prey back through the line. In and out before the crowd can react. Most often this was done with stragglers and those on the outlying flanks. It's an effective tactic to both remove leadership and eventually intimidate the crowd into getting violent. This in turn gave the cops the advantage to gas their asses in "defense".

Someone just needs to fly a drone with a camera overhead and stream it. Then you will have all their movements on film. Find out who's really calling shots. Then move towards them, because you know they're gonna get violent to protect the leader. Prolly best way to get them to do something stupid and locked up.

Good point user. They'll never be like us because they're not capable of understanding us. If they were intelligent they would be on our side. Their only unifying factor is that they have an inferiority complex. They were picked on as kids and instead of taking personal responsibility they projected blame on their country. Because George Bush was president when these fags were kids. They imagine every trump supporter is the Chad that made fun of them in high school. All this "equality" bullshit is because they know they're not equal to us. It's the equivalent to telling on someone in school. They want the higher authorities to come and force everyone to be equal. This is the essence of all modern egalitarian ideologies. Some pussy faggot with an inferiority complex who can't run to mommy anymore now that they're at college. So they run to their faggot professors and the state.

They are in essence, Jewish-minded

USE ENVELOPMENT

reason why; the chaos of a battlefield that most people are not used to, and the lack of firearms in the battle.

how it works: there are two opposing groups. They move in to meet, but the attacking group is split in two: the front (which meets the enemy head on) and the loins; the loins split in two, forming the "horns" of the buffalo. then they envelop the enemy, attack it from all sides. The enemy loses room to maneuver and move around, and breaks under psychological pressure.

Done. Antifa can never handle lacking the option to retreat. They'll snap.

I've been infiltrating with amazing success. The secret seems to be that these schlubs are so stupid you can hide in the open. Tell them exactly what is going on say "there are lots of fascists infiltrating our groups right now" Then turn around and pick THE MOST judgemental and unstable member of the group and say something like "so and so has a really good eye for people I think they should be security" This A) keeps this crazy person off your back with some light praise and B) will surely make the group implode when that person starts getting rid of everyone they don't personally like. If the group starts to give kickback to crazy then you fully admit that you made a mistake and suggest this might be one of those infiltrators we've been worried about.

It's fucking bullshit. Antifa is clearly a well-organized and well-funded shill operation with pooled assets. It's no different than the mafia.

This is the exact sort of situation that RICO was designed for. And yet, no fucking RICO charges anywhere. The entire organization could easily be taken out if the feds actually decided to do something.

But no, they're too busy infiltrating WN groups and persuading people to commit violence so that they can turn around and arrest them. Entrapment laws be damned.

RIP communism 1917-2017

Check the embedded video at 19:40, you will see girl whispher something into the guys ear. They will then prepare for a senior, unmasked member to come up and start a dialogue. When he does it buys them time to get out of the area. Then keep watching and see them pack into vans and rush out. Antifa and the black block do this too but in a more unorganized way because they are dealing with a bunch of newbies. The Antifa people would just get the word out of nowhere and not really know where they are going, they wouldnt tell the younger or new people how they work so it doesnt look drilled. An antifa member that has attended a few riots or protests would slowly be let in on these drills.

The new people showing up would be the only real anarchists there. I imagine it's kind of like this…

The senior members are going to be the seemingly crazy old people without masks. They are the ones that are constantly taking up all of reporters and bloggers time with pointless rhetoric. They make sure the junior guys dont do anything too crazy by having people police them up if they start getting out of hand.

I think before they attack they identify all the bloggers and trump people, then pick which ones are going to get hit. They then get some people to divert those people by having some junior people talk them up while the real attackers hang back and wait to strike.

I feel like recording their crimes and reporting them is the most important thing. Sometimes it looks like a few cops or politicians might be on their side, so broadcasting the crime to the public is the only way to really get at them. If you don't do that they probably be released without charges. You know groups like this often have crowdsourced lawyers too, so without a hard case they will likely be released.

On this video you can watch the older woman take up the guys time. Then Antifa comes back organized with a chant that would have taken a few minutes to organize. The woman just bought them time for a senior member to identify who the blogger was, and he then got some new guys to go chant and try to shut him down at about 1:40

Just my hunch, but I see this happen in video after video.

There's emphasis on footwork here. It is essential to throwing a decent punch. Anons should research a proper boxing stance. No, you cannot emulate it just by looking at it, there are a few things and tricks about body alignment that are key.

I just want to run through that crowd throwing haymakers. Jesus Christ.

They've just got carbon fiber reinforcements on the knuckles, no added weight.

They already do porn. I doubt they'd really be bothered by nudes being released.

throwflame dot com

Jesus fuck man…

They have drones for agro-spraying.
I recommend one of those filled with tear gas.

No, this is a bad idea. This is what Sun Tzu would call death ground tldr; they will fight even harder knowing there is no way out.

This.
Don't worry, the National Socialists got their start battling commies in the street.

(checked)
Even satan hates communism.

Ah, so they're just bicycle gloves officer :^)

(checked)

I've been saying this in several threads.
we need ranged weapons like slings and slingshots
We need guys behind the front linend, preferably on some sort of elevated place, to target antifa with slingshots

Not going to look good in court mate. They will have you camera quicker than you can say jack robinson. Also its bad PR. Projectiles are an offensive weapon.

Better to just charge them from different angles with different teams whenever they throw stuff.

Never underestimate an enemy.
Yes they are fags, they are weak and they aren't very bright. However they have resources, they have people to organize these infrastructural and tactical things.
Never fear them, but make sure you're up to scrap yourself and make sure you get to train with your friends aswell.

I agree bad optics, use it only if the crowd starts to escalate violence, document the escalation of their crowd, live-stream if possible. If they are not satisfied with punching you and start bringing knives, throwing bombs, firecrackers, Molotov, then you should talk about a different level of force then self defense.

IMO: You should have a sword, but keep it sheathed until it is needed (metaphorically).

If you want to think a higher level of force is required for your defense. You would need a proper casus belli and proper documentation with co-berating witnesses. So bring WITNESSES who will back up your story. Antifa brings non-combatants to stack their witnesses, and they will lie, and say anything. The alt-media at the protest would need to be on board with justifying the retaliation. Whatever you do, you will look bad in the MSM regardless.

Be aware of use of force laws and self-defense laws in your area. And give Based Stickman some $$$ for his legal defense.

I wouldnt bring anything that might run the risk of getting you arrested. All you need to do is record antifa doing illegal shit and id them, and find a means to prevent people that assault everyone from escaping, do citizens arrests and stuff like that. Antifa is trying hard to find an antagonist because they is what they use to recruit off of, if that girl getting hit wasnt taped it would have been amazing propoganda. The fact that she lied made it fizzle.

Have you ever seen a riot fork? It's what Chinese police use to non violently subdue people.

And we're supposed to take your advice? Even cucks are laughing at dead niggers these days
Seriously though, you assume that things are going to chug along at roughly this speed for another 20 years. That's your base assumption. I think that's what the ZOG would like as well. Let more of America be colonized by mexico while importing and protecting mudslimes, let potentially valuable white riflemen in their 40's-50's age into their 60's-70's while the new generation of invaders turns 20-30, only now with double the numbers.

Do you see what I'm getting at?
THERE IS NO WINNING MOVE FOR A LONG GAME
ONLY BY WINNING A CIVIL WAR DECISIVELY DO WE HAVE ANY CHANCE
Give me one viable option to that. I like Trump as much as the next guy, but he can't stop what's already begun white genocide by demographic replacement, because all minorities and the cucked half of the whites are all for it. To say we have 30% of the population even potentially on our side is highly optimistic. And that number will ONLY decrease over time. This "long game" meme needs to die. Or show me how I'm wrong.

Antifa use chains of women as human shields, then launch sneak attacks from behind them. If they want to put women on the front line of a street brawl, they can get all the equality they've been shrieking for, and nobody is going to care. They're using your white-knight beta training to break your will, user. Don't let yourself be fool'd by such an unsubtle ruse, because while you're being held back by your own weaknesses you'll get stabbed in the back. Go in hard and fast, and don't stop until the enemy is totally routed. You realize antifa get a huge laugh out of tricking you into beating yourself, right?

eh no, there will always be outside populations trying to make it into the usa. that's just reality. you just need to make laws and enforce them, and learn to use the laws to your advantage. its all there now and the police are on your side. antifa is begging for some kind of violence toward them they can exploit, right now they are the bad guys. just record record record record, and keep identifying the criminals.

Look at this kek fest. :3

LISTEN UP FAGGOTS

Here's how you stay safe in a crowd of antifa(or any crowd of hostile subhumans). I've been wanting to put this together for awhile, this thread was a perfect excuse to stop being lazy and do it. Spread this. Use this.

https://
www.reddit.com/r/COMPLETEANARCHY/comments/65hwy0/psa_soros_flair_may_be_removed_in_the_next/

Why are we not deploying slingers?

Organization is antithetical to their values.

We cannot civil war while cuckservatives retain a majority of the right wing. We have to wait until we have critical mass of 14(88 even better)ers. This might be another decade. Don't premature RDWS ejaculate this one user.

I was joking with that Slinger comment and then I started thinking. It would not be hard to conceal a sling on your person and rocks can be gathers about.

Autism up some perfectly aerodynamic ammo.

I guess this whole thread is a failure. I was thinking of non violent techniques but let's just cut to the chase. We need to all take a few years of competitive Muay Thai to really get down. This should be mixed with Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. I'm not schooled in any of these but the friends I know that can kick some serious ass agree those are the two most superior fighting forms. I think if you just moved up the learning curve a little bit you would be able to hold your own against three or four antifa at the same time. I'm going to put together a practice regimen and maybe we could make a thread to keep up with each others stats and encourage each other.

FFS, just pelt the other side with stink bombs.

We need to implement a wall of death formation as Alexander the Great did. 1st row would be of shielded men with a row of flag poles staggered between them ready to overhead strike the commies. Im on mobile or I'd ms paint up what I'm talking about.

These type of DIY videos, especially of things that require a great deal of hard work always amaze, me even more so when it's a young person who is keeping the art alive.

Notice it is almost 100% white guys doing these types of things

In order to understand AntiFa you must look at Abbie Hoffman and the Youth International Party. Most (but not all) AntiFa chapter leaders consider The Youth International Party the predicessor to AntiFa.

The Youth International Party was a Marxian political party that was the primary instigator behind the Chicago '68 riot.s. Abbie Hoofman, to this day, is considered a counter-culture revolutionary. Embed is the "Official Statement" of the party, apparently unofficialy called Yippie-Kay-Ah-Holes.

Abbie Hoffman wrote a book in the style of Anarchist's Cookbook and The Poor Man's James Bond called "Steal This Book" while he was in prison. You can read this here:
semantikon.com/StealThisBookbyAbbieHoffman.pdf

History repeats itself. This has already happened.

Abbie Hoffman describes "Yippie" tactics hours prior to the 1968 Democratic National Convention in Chicago.

bump

Uh, ok. Then learn this stuff and bring armaments and armor. This is a joke in a way because the intent is to break formations to kill the opposition. Not to just to protest.

Lol. Antifa are adorable.

dear mr. & mrs. clapton

it has come to my knowledge that you are being targeted for the wrongdoings of your son.

since this case is deeper and far more complex than you may have realized by now, excuse me
for putting you in the picture:

your son got caught on camera and has been 100% identified in at least six different occasions,
attacking unaware people with a U-bikelock straight on the head. to make it even worse, theese
people got attacked by your son for expressing their right to express freedom of speech.
your son did choose the sides of the AntiFa. professional criminal and extreme violent instigators
(more about this later -important-). on one occasion, as you clearly can see in the video evidence, he was attacking
with such a brute force, that he literally splattered the victims bicylcle helmet.

i am very sorry, to be the one, telling you the truth about this -but my intentions to write to you, are beiond
the "justice must be served"-stuff, you might have experienced by now. i want to help you to get an insight on
the politics and consequences of this sad case:

-at first people were shocked and angered by the very fact that your son actually teaches ethics…
-then people started realizing, that this case is not a single, unlucky incident.
-people then identified violent AntiFa-terrorists not even in the education -but also in the justice-system…
-the major of berkley openly endorses the AntiFa. and this, of course, explaines the police not acting on
behalf of the citizen, they vowed an oath to serve and protect.
-people are starting to find out that this situation is not unique to berkley. a whole nations institutions
are infested with violent communists, AntiFa, feminists, gender perverts, homosexuals and krypto-islamists
who are pushing their inhumane agenda on students, pupils and even kids…

your son did pick his side, knowingly, being on the wrong side of history and this renders him and
*everyone* supporting him a legimate target of the cultural counterrevolution!

anonymous has stated that he has three choices left:

1. he eats the barrel of a shotgun and ends his fucking life asap!
2. his father will guarantie that he experiences a """hunting accient"""!
3. he openly seeks forgiveness for his wrongdoings, pays all the medical bills of his victims and gives out
cruzial details in order to shut the AtiFa down!

if he choose to opt in for solution 3. his family has to openly devow him, deniyng him finanzial support.
he has to walk this way alone.

this is not debatable!

he is the enemy of the state, the freedom, the future. thus, everybody giving any kind of support to him is
considered enemy of the counterrevolution. giving him shelter, money, cars, clothes, friendship, lawyers, food,
even kind words will be met with swift and cruel
retaliation.

this counterrevolution is anonymous. the revolutionaires might mown your lawn, cook in your country club,
be your neighbours, change your tires, manage your finances, be members of your lokal church, run your security,
manage your networks, be your police… you might get were this is going. anonymous never forgets and anonymous
will only forgive if its conditions are met. you cant flee or hide from the wrath of the internet.

there is one last thing: (-important-)

the terrorist network, your son joined, feeds from claiming victim status. and, since all this things im writing to you
are pretty much public, let me tell you that your family and neighbours are in extreme danger. the antifa is known for attacking people
viciously. they shine when attacking the unarmed and unawares.
you are, right now, in extreme danger of falling victim to an antifa attack. yes, the criminals your son choose to fight for
are going to attack you. it will be a futile attempt to swing the public opinion in favour for your son. i advice you to:

-not use any stairs
-watch for bikelocks in your back
-not be outside
-not eat outside
-buy only from trusted sources
-dont open the door to unknown people
-never leave the windows open
-carefully check your car before driving (brakes)
-never talk on the phone where you are going
-install alarm and bright lights around your perimeter
-hire private security (give details on this file, they will confirm that you are in imminent danger of being atacked by your sons henchmen.)

may god guide you through this hard times.

user

As always, the answer is the same. Make like-minded friends in your local area. You can find them through joining clubs with masculine interests, like shooting, boxing, mountain climbing, etc. Form tight bonds and train together, and always be ready to defend one another. A group like this, a strong group of like-minded masculine men is one of the strongest and most dangerous forces in this world, and for that reason it is so strongly discouraged.

Do we know if police are going to be ordered back like in Berkeley? Should we be planning tactics/plans for police presence? Also maybe we should be taking to recruiting and redpilling the new counter-SJW culture in teens that is on an uprise. Could be great to have some testosterone-filled teens on our side who really want to punch an antifaggot.

Those contemptible satans are no better than ISIS.

They unironically support the degeneracy that helped create the Nazi party, so they would be wise to anticipate the rise of another Hitler, and being subsequently gassed.

Quit repeating Jewish lies. Hitler wanted the Jews to be deported humanely, and treated well while being used as forced labor. SS officers were even hung for mistreatment of Auschwitz Jews. That's how humane Hitler was.

Mass gassings are grossly impractical. It's just a Jewish fantasy. We will need to come up with some other method.

nice hunting permit!
nice to see my OC reposted

nb posted before finishing

OP has valid points about not using guns - police used terms in OP video that can be applied anywhere for any reason.
cameraman said "then he immediately holstered his weapon,:
copfag states "okay that's all I needed to hear," after having blackbagged the guy in question
cop then says the key phrase "I need to talk to all those he menaced with the firearm"

point is any cop anywhere can use these laws - even in states where the hunting permit is issued
lethal force is an absolute last resort to be used =ONLY= when it's get your face kicked in by a crowd of degenerates and die or live

pic related, my first riot - dad, my uncle and I started some shit in Krakow after the reds marched into the square.

ANTIFA: How They Make a Difference & Why We Need Them: amazon.com/dp/1521099707

Fix the fucking spelling, this looks like a crackhead wrote it. Capitalize first letters of sentences, and format responsibly.
Don't make idle misspelled warning threats to loved ones of your enemies!

Ex as well here, these folks are thrill seeking freaks.
Here's everything you want to know about them, fire is a huge danger with this shit stw.darknedgy.net/index.php?title=Squatting
These types are scum, and the funniest thing about them is they are really here for the fighting, nothing else matters to them other than their chemical fixes; cocaine and booze are popular, heroin less so.

Mr. and Mrs. Clapton Thursday, April 27, 2017123 Mockingbird Lane New York, New York, 54777-1234To whom it may concern,It has come to my knowledge that you are being targeted for thewrongdoings of your son. Since this case is deeper and far more complexthan you may have realized by now, excuse me for putting you in thepicture:Your son got caught on camera and has been 100% identified in at least_six_ different occasions, attacking unaware people with a U-lock brandBicycle lock. Your son hit these people straight on the head. To makematters worse, these people were attacked by your son for expressingtheir right to express freedom of speech and protest.Your son is a known member of Antifascist Action (or AntiFa for short),a Domestic Terrorist organization comprised of professional criminaland extremely violent instigators.On one occasion, as you clearly can see in video evidence, he wasattacking with such a brute force, that he literally splintered thevictims bicycle helmet.I am very sorry to be the one breaking this truth, but my intentions towrite to you are beyond the "justice must be served" kind of tactic youmay have already received by now. I wish to help you to get an insighton the politics and consequences of this sad case.At first people were shocked and angered by the very fact that your sonactually teaches ethics then people started realizing: this case is nota single, unlucky incident.People then identified violent AntiFa members-terrorists not even inthe education but also in the local government of Berkeley, CA. TheMayor of Berkeley himself openly endorses the AntiFa. This, of course,explains the police of not acting on behalf of the citizen and breakinghis oath of office by refusing to arrest these people.People are starting to find out that this situation is not unique toBerkeley. The whole nation's various institutions are infested withviolent communists, AntiFa members, "feminists", perverts, homosexualsand crypto-shariaists who are pushing their inhumane agenda on students,pupils and even kids!Your son picked his place in this situation of his own accord; knowinglybeing on the wrong side of history renders him and _everyone*_ supportinghim a legitimate target of the cultural counterrevolution! Anonymoushas stated that he has three choices left:1) He eats the barrel of a shotgun and ends his fucking life A.S.A.P.2. His father will be guaranteed he experiences a "hunting accident"!3. He openly seeks forgiveness for his wrongdoings, pays all the medicalbills of his victims and gives out crucial details in order to shut theAntiFa down!If he chooses the sensible third option, his family has to openly disavowhim, and deny him financial support. He MUST walk this way alone. Thisis not a debate!
(1/2)

He is the enemy to the state, to the freedom of the nation, and to thefuture of man himself; thus, everybody giving any kind of support tohim is considered enemy of the counter-revolution: Giving him shelter,money, cars, clothing, friendship, lawyers, food, and even kind wordswill be met with swift and cruel retaliation.This counter-revolution is anonymous. The revolutionaries might own yourlawn, cook in your country club, be your neighbors, change your tires,manage your finances, be members of your local church, run your security,manage your networks, be your police.... You might get were this isgoing. Anonymous never forgets and anonymous will only forgive if itsconditions are met. You can't flee or hide from the wrath of the internet.There is one last thing of note:The terrorist network your son joined feeds from claiming what is knownas "victim status" and, since all this things I'm writing to you aboutare pretty much public, allow me tell you that your family and neighborsare in extreme danger. The antifa is known for attacking unarmed peopleviciously and without mercy. They shine when attacking the unarmed andunawares. You are, right now, in extreme danger of falling victim to anAntiFa attack. Yes, the criminals your son choose to fight for are goingto attack you. It will be a futile attempt to swing the public opinion infavor for your son. I strongly advise you (for your own public safety) to:1) Not use any stairs2) watch for bike-locks in your back3) Avoid going outdoors4) Not attending any restaurants nor dinners outside your home5) Buy only from people you know face-to-face6) Don't open the door to unknown people7) Never leave the windows open8) Carefully check your car before driving (brakes)9) Never talk on the phone where you are outside10) Install alarms and bright lights around your property11) Hire private security (give details on this file)May God guide you through these hard times.Signed,user M. Anonstein 123 Main Street Lincoln, NB, 12345-1234

This was probably an FBI letter but the thing was so fucking disgusting to read i had to fix it. I was drawn to it. I hold skill in the lost art of letter-writing

Also those were placeholder addresses on the top of my head. If you choose to actually send this thing, God forbid, please don't be a dumbfuck and use an actual address

Use dog ball thrower to throw actual shit at them

lmao anons. This shit is probably nothing to worry about. i've taken part in a lot of milsim operations in arma and BF4, we go way deeper than this. This is adorable.

Cleaned it up a little bit more (1/2)
Mr. and Mrs. Clapton Thursday, April 27, 2017 123 Mockingbird Lane New York, New York, 54777-1234To whom it may concern,It has come to my knowledge that you are being targeted for thewrongdoings of your son. Since this case is deeper and far more complexthan you may have realized by now, allow me to paint a clearer picture:Your son got caught on camera and has been identified in at least_six_different occasions, attacking unaware people with a U-lock brandBicycle lock. Your son hit these people straight on the head. To makematters worse, these people were attacked by your son for expressingtheir right to express freedom of speech and protest.Your son is a known member of Antifascist Action (or AntiFa for short),a Domestic Terrorist organization comprised of professional criminalsand extremely violent instigators.On one occasion, as you clearly can see in video evidence, he wasattacking with such a brute force that he literally splintered thevictim's bicycle helmet.I am very sorry to be the one breaking this truth, but my intentions towrite to you are beyond the "justice must be served" kind of tactic youmay have already received by now. I wish to help you to get an insighton the politics and consequences of this sad case.At first people were shocked and angered by the very fact that your sonactually teaches ethics in a University. Then people started realizing:this case is not a single, unlucky incident.People then identified violent AntiFa members not even in the educationsystem but also in the local government of Berkeley, CA. The Mayor ofBerkeley himself openly endorses the AntiFa. This, of course, explainsthe police not acting on behalf of the citizen and breaking their oathsof office by refusing to arrest these people.People are starting to find out that this situation is not unique toBerkeley. The whole nation's various institutions are infested withviolent communists, AntiFa members, "feminists", perverts, homosexualsand crypto-shariaists who are pushing their inhumane agenda on students,pupils and even children!Your son chose his place in this situation of his own accord; knowinglybeing on the wrong side of history renders him and _everyone_ supportinghim a legitimate target of a cultural counter-revolution! Anonymous hasstated that he has three choices left:1) He eats the barrel of a shotgun and ends his fucking life A.S.A.P.2. His father will be guaranteed he experiences a "hunting accident"!3. He openly seeks forgiveness for his wrongdoings, pays all the medicalbills of his victims, and gives out crucial details in order to shutthe AntiFa down!If he chooses the sensible third option, his family has to openly disavowhim, and deny him financial support. He MUST walk this way alone. Thisis not a debate!He is an enemy to the state, to the freedom of the nation, and to thefuture of man himself; thus, everybody giving any kind of support tohim is considered enemy of the counter-revolution: Giving him shelter,money, cars, clothing, friendship, lawyers, food, and even kind wordswill be met with swift and cruel retaliation.This counter-revolution is anonymous. The revolutionaries might own yourlawn, cook in your country club, be your neighbors, change your tires,manage your finances, be members of your local church, run your security,manage your networks, be your police.... You might get were this isgoing. Anonymous never forgets and anonymous will only forgive if itsconditions are met. You can't flee or hide from the wrath of the Internet.

There is one last thing of note:The terrorist network your son joined feeds from claiming what is knownas "victim status" and, since all this things I'm writing to you aboutare pretty much public, allow me tell you that your family and neighborsare in extreme danger. The AntiFa is known for attacking unarmed peopleviciously and without mercy. They shine when attacking the unarmed andunaware. You are, right now, in extreme danger of falling victim to anAntiFa attack. Yes, the criminals your son choose to fight for are goingto attack you. It will be a futile attempt to swing the public opinion infavor for your son. I strongly advise you (for your own public safety) to:1) Not use any stairs2) watch for bike-locks in your back3) Avoid going outdoors4) Not attending any restaurants nor dinners outside your home5) Buy only from people you know face-to-face6) Don't open the door to unknown people7) Never leave the windows open8) Carefully check your car before driving (brakes)9) Never talk on the phone where you are outside10) Install alarms and bright lights around your property11) Hire private security (give details on this file)May God guide you through these hard times.Signed,user M. Anonstein 123 Main Street Lincoln, NB, 12345-1234

I really wish people would proof read this shit before sending it off with all those typos and poorly structured sentences.

I just tried to fix the thirdgrader's letter. If you see some problems fix it.

congratulation you just made a terror letter and show antifa strength.
That's the wrong way.

I just fixed the other user's letter

xD
1) He eats the barrel of a shotgun and ends his fucking life A.S.A.P.
yes thats the way to negotiate threat with sucide
2. His father will be guaranteed he experiences a "hunting accident"!
threat with murdur
3. He openly seeks forgiveness for his wrongdoings, pays all the medical
bills of his victims, and gives out crucial details in order to shu the AntiFa down!
Wow xD just what the fuck are you seing

this is absolutely the funniest thing i had read from a long time.
what you will order some sinks/pizzas?

I assume the writer was trying to send idle threats to the parents. Idk, I didn't write it

ON PAINTING
The problem with paint is that it will cause massive property damage, and it is toxic. Overall bad idea.

You can get the same effect by using mustard, but without those negative effects. Also, mustard squirts nicely from a bottle and can be filled in balloons.

If this isn't bait, kill yourself and then deport yourself back to reddit.

I dare you to add a plug for the Jewish Defense League the guys who extorted millions out of Tupac and other wrappers.

So… Not very useful right now, but there's an antifa group up here in alberta, I don't know if they have any plans, but I noticed my ex liked the page.

Any legal advice for leafs?

This could work well to protect someone in the middle, possibly a cameraman. Get footage of every faggot, any that attempt another U-Lock get doxxed after being extensively filmed and identified.

Time for some more RWSS?

Note, in the current day, the YIPPIES have become so hated by the oldfags of the hippie movement, that the very term YIPPIE has come to be extremely derogatory. At first they were treated how we treat cuckchanners when they show up here… but add another 40years of hatred and the yippies genuinely destroying the hippie movement as it was, and it's so offensive that the newfags jusst think it means "Faker/Poser/Outsider/Fag" and so on. This may be one of our ways to destroy their public image to the older generation.
Requesting memes of angry old hippies angrily shooing away antifa while yelling YIPPIE!

Nigga, wear fucking motorcycle armor and helmets and go to town.