Look at it, Holla Forums. It's a corpse pile

Look at it, Holla Forums. It's a corpse pile.

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/shot-cutrufelli-leone-vet-247/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Praise Allah

I hope you're not a native speaker.

do you live in germany? i'm so sorry user

There are already several Battleborn threads.

Why are Americans so stupid, fucking Hell.
Most countries in Europe use a comma instead of a period to separate cents from Euros.

its really sad actually
I feel bad for all the people who worked on it

what thirdworld shithole is this in

This reminded me of CoD: Ghost and seeing the bargain bin full of copies, then again that was because they shipped a billion dollars worth of copies to stores.

I know. Doesn't make it less wrong :^)

I am fucking jealous user, shit is expensive as fuck here and it is probably the first controller I actually like.

The terrible land known as "Germany".

Every time burgerland has a different standard from Europe, it's always the stupid one. And while I know wallowing in your stupidity is what passes as national pride over there, but do try to breathe through the nose.

Don't you have some mudslimes to fellate?

Feels good. Gearbox coasted along on cringey humor and okay gameplay for a little too long. They overestimated the good will people still had for their bullshit, and thought they could just throw down a mediocre game in a highly contested genre, at the worst possible time, and score a win on momentum alone. Didn't work out.

So what are the chances of this blunder breaking Gearbox's neck for good?

Why? They got their paychecks. It's not like low-tier laborers get royalties on sales.

The thing is, there's no real reason why Americans should know anything about Europe. I know you guys have to know a lot about America to even be able function in your day-to-day life(seeing how it's the center of the modern world and all),but when you're like us and are already at the center of the world, there's no need to learn about anywhere else.

Except for Japan, because they make all those sexy cartoons and video games that I like.

Why are you Americans so fucking narcissistic?
Most Europeans can barely even name ten states or tell you who the last three US presidents were. I've met people who don't even know where places like California are on the map.

You highly overestimate what Europeans know about the US.
The majority of them still think California is full of surfers like it was in the 90's, and most of them have no idea about how the country itself works or that VAT isn't included in shelf prices like it is over there.

So then why do Europeans always get so mad when an American doesn't know anything about their countries if they're the same way?

Yuropoors, everyone.

Lol Europeans don't give a SHIT about America.

Europeans care about New York and Silicon Valley.

you're going to need to breathe through your mouth with all that mudslime semen stink that keeps getting splashed everywhere

Nigga we've always had different labels from you fags just to spite you.
>President instead of Prime Minister
>Secretary of Defense instead of Minister of Defense
>Color of Colour
>Number 1 instead of Number 2

/thread

It's fucking retarded is what it is. Three-hundred and fifty-two thousand, six-hundred and thirty-eight dollars, and forty-four cents.
$352,638.44
The commas denote that you're not done in the dollar denomination, the period denotes that you're moving to the inferior denomination.
Yurofaggots do it backwards because they have no common sense and want to be contrarian faggots.

top laugh

It's fucking retarded is what it is. Three-hundred and fifty-two thousand, six-hundred and thirty-eight dollars, and forty-four cents.
$352.638,44
The periods denote that you're not done in the dollar denomination, the comma denotes that you're moving to the inferior denomination.
Hamburgers do it backwards because they have no common sense and want to be contrarian faggots.

Bravo.
You wouldn't use a period in the middle of a sentence, especially if you weren't done with the sentence. So if you weren't done representing how many dollars you're talking about, why would you use a period mid-value?

It's like you if wanted to write a list of things. like fish. chickens. cows. and horses. and instead of typing like a normal person, you listed them out like this,

Yuropoors.

Yuropoors.

most countries in europe wipe their ass with their hands and dont visit the dentist

damn, i really want to buy that controller for 10$

it works great with pc.

Everyone above and soon below me has assburgers.

They've still got other money makers. Homeworld is doing alright, and Borderlands always seems to clean up whenever there's a Steam sale. Unfortunately, their back catalogue is good enough to at least keep them running for a while.

Fucking oath. Not even 'murcan, a period for a decimal place just makes more fucking sense.

HELLO DARKNESS MY OLD FRIEND

I'VE COME TO TALK WITH YOU AGAIN
more people playing a single player game released in 2004 than a new game that has even had televised commercials

THIS IS DIABOLICAL

I don't know shit about your leader, but you know all about my candidates.

I can sympathize with the whole comma-to-mark-cents thing though: It's not like your average yuropoor gets much practice denoting money with more than three digits.

Whatever, kike.

holy shit

Nyaaaaahahahahahahhhhh

FINAL NAIL IN ITS COFFIN

You're welcome

OHHH HO HO HO

Hi, Burger.

This is your former colony, La Islas Filipinas. When we're not busy trying to retrofit the shitty army tech you left us behind or diluting your pathetic heritage, we use the superior metric system.

That said, thanks for giving us your number convention. Just go rape yourselves in the ass for getting us to share the same maiden names as HUEHUEHUE and for turning our youth into Asia's niggers.

Sincerely, Juan de la Cruz.

didn't Mediamarkt buy Saturn?

Hey why don't we go to the local shooting range?
Oh that's right.
GUNS ARE BANNED!
EURO CUCKS WILL NEVER BE AS GOOD AS THE USA!

Guns aren't banned in Kebab removal land and you don't even have to jump trough many hoops to get one.

Guns are banned? Eating utensils are banned.

Anthony Burch once dated a man because he tricked himself into thinking he was bi because he couldn't date women's while his wife was banging guys left and right.

IS THIS A LAW?! Please tell me it's just the store being retarded.

what a sweetie pie

You require a ID to buy a utensil.

It's law. Especially in the UK. Just didn't know the cancerous British influence will affect the States or Canada or whatever that fucking country is.

Maybe it's Australia.

Holy fucking shit. I carry a knife around my belt for work all the time, in front of cops, church, the store, and no one ever says shit.

Criminals, pajeets, slopes, commies and muricans are on period.

Welcome to the universe where Hitler loses.

Unfortunately, no.

in australia you can't have any folding knife that can be opened with one hand or any knife with more than one edge

good fucking lord thats insane

What the fuck is the point in banning one of the simplest tools known to man? Criminals don't care about following the law. The rest of the world is absolutely retarded, ass blast USA forever

If you think thats crazy you wouldn't believe the knife laws we have in Arkansas.

In the state of Arkansas, you are allowed to own and carry, either open or concealed, balisongs, switchblades, automatic opening knives, gravity knives, dirks, stilettos, bowies and other large knives.

Oh wait, we don't.

self defense is literally not a concept in this country, they would rather mop up after you're dead

why is it that i suddenly feel slightly safer to be in burgerland

There was a case in kangaroo land where a guy broke into a closed pub to rob it, fell and broke his legs and then successfully sued the pub owner for damages and medical bills.

Being a burger is weird sometimes

Technically it's illegal to carry a knife in public without "good reason", what is considered "good reason" is up to the officer's discretion I imagine.

Only people allowed to carry around a knife absolutely are the Sikh. As far as I can tell, they get to carry pic related anywhere they go.

in australia they were selling bongs as "flowerpots" for a while but I'm pretty sure that has been put to a stop

my friend got harassed by cops over a hilariously small folding knife at the bottom of his backpack that he was carrying to work like a block from his house and the sun had barely come up

You can only sell out a country I guess. I don't need or want things to be legal in order to do things.

Attributing any authority to the enemies of countries is treason. They don't build good things. They inhibit their construction. All government spreads is slavery and stupidity. It's zealots seek to take more, not deserve more.

What the libtards don't understand is that by rewarding criminals, the rule of law itself is tarnished and sooner or later people will start taking things into their own hands.

Bet the owner is thinking that if he snuffed that burglar out instead of calling the cops, he'd only have to deal with a body instead of some jackasses' medical bills.

There's no going back. And no one is ever going to propose less strict weapons laws. They get unlimited attempts to try and disarm you and eventually they will succeed. It's a completely unfair one way street.

Wanna hear something even funnier?

In Argentina any firearm more powerful than a .22 semi-automatic is considered a weapon of war and therefore, illegal to anyone but national security forces.
AND WE HAD SEVEN FUCKING COUPS IN THE LAST 100 YEARS ALONE
SIX OF THEM WERE MILLITARY DICTATORSHIPS

Godspeed hueanon, I'd be terrified to live anywhere south of the border.

Well, to be fair, everything from Texas to like the old german communities in Patagonia is barbarian territory.

Sorry, what was that? I can't hear you because there's no air on the moon.

And a HISS HISS OY GEVALT to you too, my reptilian brother.

oh lordy

At least you're white

all whites will soon be gassed by the also white, fat whale women called SJWs.
So thats not much of a perk.

We can have and carry as many knives as we want, and you're free to own and shoot a gun if you have a gun license. It's just UK that's utterly retarded.

A period shows the end of a fucking sentence, even eurocucks know this.
A period is the end of something.
A comma shows when you are not yet finished in a sentence, and are merely taking a brief break, even eurocucks know this.
Why is consistency so difficult for you?
How is using the two symbols in the exact opposite way when numbers are involved anything other than retarded?
Explain.

we wont have to deal with them when were dead
i hope

Are they going to sit on our faces and gas us with their farts?

Gas the souls second heaven war now

This is why we can't have nice things.

Feels bad man.

We had already discussed this issue to death so we moved on to senseless verbal divagation in order not to get bored.

That's how chit chat works.

Nice one, british colonist with 3 quarters of an ounce of Cherokee blood.

Your post is wrong on so many level I don't even know where to start

They are owned by the same company.

Burgers everyone

I love both Europe and America!
Don't fight guys, we have a lot to learn from each other

This. I just want to laugh about Battleborn.

Oh boy this thread is just heaven for D&C shills

I'm aware that the multiplayer for Battleborn is the closest thing to good it has. But what's the single player like?

I wish someone with a twatter account itt would send that pic to Randy Pitchfuck.

Says the guy from the country with highest circumcision rates out of the white world.

Dude, its a fucking CRAPCUNTS. What do you think?

Why going to a shooting range that is at 50km away when you can just get in the school next to us?:^}

an american state is at least as significant as any european country, yes.

I don't know actually, I haven't played one

Just imagine a moba single player

That's funny. I remember that case because was hilarious and guess what?
rt.com/usa/shot-cutrufelli-leone-vet-247/

Show me any source on your claim or being called a fag.

Truly you filthy fat pieces of shit are even worse cucks than those of Britbongistanistan as atleast there you have some people trying to rebel against their Jewish overlords while you fatluses are just fellating "b-b-b-but m-muh Trump will fix it!".

Truly spineless but then again when your spine is buried under layers of fat it's no wonder.

the source is on your hands and in your mouth you troglodyte

I feel for sorry for that man . . . could he have been infect with his cuckiness?

It is. Called the EU, heard they're gonna be building an army soon. Looks like eagles and bears are gonna have save your asses from another mess in 50 years or so. Or maybe it's better to just glass europe this time instead of rebuilding it for the third time.

Fuck off

Why feel sorry for the likes of Anthony Burch?

No fuck you eurocuck, you don't get to make that shitty speech when you're getting cucked left and right by mudslimes while you have to provide ID just to get PLASTIC KNIVES.

nice philosophy, even nicer pic. Sauce?

I think you legally can any folding knife so long as you actually only have one hand. It's either here in Ausfagland or in Bongistan. Old law, amputees can have folding knives.

California has already surpassed France as a world economy. Checkmate eurofags.

been there, shitty place

I hope to god you're voting to leave you faggot

It clearly says hdmi kit

Tell me where Victoria is you Europoor, I can probably tell you the capital of your country but I doubt you know about My land

From Software should sue Gearbox for damaging sales of Bloodborne by giving Battleborn a similar name.

'"Bloodborne'? Isn't that the terrible TF2 ripoff? I'm going to go play Dark Souls 2"

Actually that’s incorrect
Stanley Knives are used all the time and they're both of those things

I wonder if they would have gotten sued if they put the 'e' at the end of 'born'

You mean Germanistan?

10/10

Well done

Fucking jewish courts

That's a lie. My leatherman, and pretty much all knives people use here, can be opened with one hand.

What you can't have, is flick/assisted/spring opening knives. Which is fucking pointless because it takes less than a second to open a normal and well oiled knife anyway.

It's a repost. God the smell of newfag lately.

Oh wait, you don't even have the ability to purchase a knife without being carded.
Pitty.

where's the original then

You complain about America but Donald Trump already has helped the Phillipines immeasurable by creating the conditions that Duetre could not of won without

Not the original, but various edits of this have been floating around for a long time now.

It's terrible. These last few days have been especially bad, though.

NINJAS BANNED FROM THE UK