GIFTS FROM R/ANARCHISM

This is actually brilliant! Any anons got good video and cameras? Go embed yourself in antifa at next event and take pictures of the antifags up close. Don't worry about documenting everyone, 3-4 of photographers follow a small group of inividuals and make sure to capture their faces at crucial times when they unmasked to drink, breathe, talk or leaving.

thanks for the compliment commie.

I was thinking I could just not take a shower for a week and join up with their gang for Ann's speech and take pics of everyone before they mask up and head out, but I'm a /fit/ 200lb so I'd stand out among all the gamma males.

Any skeletons up to do this?

oh my, do i smell rose in hand? this gun be good

H-how'd you know that's their calling card?

Having nosering help, get one that's a clip on.

So, we now know that flipbitch has a personal protection squad and is their leader. Anyway we could fuck her up from a distance?

there already is at least one r/anarchism thread

What is the mean IQ of an antifa?

She is the main target now, she's exposed. I think next event she might not even appear.

Any antifa events going on in SOuthern California?

ANTIFA FEARS THE CAMERA

These people are worthless retards.
(checked)
Yeah, lets move this over to the main thread.

Doesn't she have a public school job? She definitely should be confronted about her role in a violent terrorist organization. If she's going to condone ambushes on unarmed people, maybe she should experience similar treatment.

How long until they start destroying random liberal's DSLRs?

Its likely. But our camera people will stage far away from the action. What they really should watch out for are hidden cameras. But lets try to move this discussion over to the main thread .

Berkeley USD reinstated her despite many complaints and violations and citations from BPD, she's protected by the spic Berkeley Mayor. Take them all down together. Multi-headed snake.

Don't smell like feces. Smell like weed. Get ripped before going. If you're going to subvert, subvert hard.

It's a 6 hours drive to Berkeley. Me and my friends are going to the Ann Coulter event from LA.

can we get local news stations of their activities beforehand? more non-partisan cameramen the better

i'm talking about another rose in hand.png

This also proves they lurk here regularly which is why anons must archive anything and everything of importance: kikebook, twatter, etc, pages, photos and shit before posting it here or anywhere else or antifa will be tipped off quickly and nuke their social accounts' when doxed here, like what happened with ulock antifag.

Archive everything of importance before posting

yup, need lots and lots of photos, videos and crosschecking with the lists we got.

Good news, halfchan just got a list of antifa and they are tracing the names to the institutions.

Go after the organizers with jobs and houese to loose. Not a single fucktard with a low level barista job.

They fear being ID'd above being beaten.

Priority in battle should be to be pull them behind the shieldwall, remove their masks and ID them. Good cameras won't be required at such close range. GoPros on as many as possible would be best.

Just kick a skunk.

Who is 'Yvette F' ???

So wait we've ID'd a major figure in antifas organisational structure?

You sweet summer child, you.

Yvette Felarca. Please lurk more.

No need to embed in antifa, just hang out around town and take pictures of everyone. Antifa have cars, they have to eat, shit, piss, drink, buy gas.

You could post NEETs with good cameras in entrances and exits of every parking lot, gas station, and a random selection of fast food joints, and you'd probably dox every single antifa because they're too dumb to dump gear in a private place or switch vehicles.

Oh she's just a local organiser who briefly became famous
Still. Good for following the money

Learn to fight in teams of two or three. Organize teams into squads. One team distracts antifa from front via arguing, second and third teams attack from side and yank off masks.

Rinse and repeat.