Disney is pushing pedophilia by constantly infantilizing their CGI female characters with matching soft babyfaces...

Disney is pushing pedophilia by constantly infantilizing their CGI female characters with matching soft babyfaces, childlike proportions, and not to mention flat chests and small hips/thighs.
Or best case, it's just a marketing ploy drawn up so it can pander to dumb children and test audiences that never heard the word "neoteny"

Still unforgivable. Also it looks ugly as fuck.

Attached: Picture 4.png (657x459, 312.79K)

Oh fuck off with the political bullshit faggot.

Attached: f00.gif (245x245, 1.85M)

Having a character with a neotenous face is a very good thing market wise, means audiences may take a liking to your creation more easily and across the board. It`s also not a exclusively sexual thing, females from many species retain those features after maturing as it is a very valuable trait for survival. Your claim is like saying every anime girl ever conceived is pedo bait

Attached: meme50-ax2.jpg (800x1000, 178.36K)

What are you talking about? The style of Disney's CGI humans is just the natural progression of how they made 2D humans.

Here's what an actual infant looks like.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1000x689, 1.02M)

Reminds me of Maid of Might

Attached: slave elsa maid of might lie.jpg (1365x2048 88.01 KB, 1.59M)

Good catch-22 right there

What did you say, punk?

Attached: Babyface_BTBATB_001.jpg (463x296, 16.62K)

This shit is the cancer killing Holla Forums.

Attached: 562.jpg (600x600, 67K)

degradation and pandering?

they are

Attached: e9c1144b7d894ba198b677f47c3950b4.jpg (356x432, 126.66K)

Wow this thread is garbage.

It's AWWWWWWWRIIIIIGHT!

But user, they are.

Attached: miyahacki pedo.jpg (1374x725, 332.22K)

You accidently posted a picture of Bruce Willis.

That's pretty inspiring.

Attached: 715.png (1918x788, 400.51K)

Okay, its clear whose culture is fucked up.

He also made few shitty movies for his grandkids.

Your judaism is the cancer that's killing Holla Forums, semite shill.

Actually, user, if you'd just learn to read you'd know that Miyazaki himself confirmed that the love toward this catalyst girl (and thus, all the girls he derived from her) was sexual.
Unless you're insinuating that Miyazaki thinks GF is not for sexual, which would be curious considering the existence of his sons.

Then explain why there's so little loli fanservice in his movies

Either way, it's a shit design and fuck you

Because muh purity, you dumbdumb. The only sexualization of their waifu a hardcore waifufag will tolerate is what happens in their head, and Miyazaki is certainly one hell of a hardcore waifufag given he pretty much dedicated his life to depicting fantasies starring incarnations of his fantasy gf.

I don't buy it.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x346, 1.85M)

Attached: e9f.jpg (1698x1131, 630.86K)

>>>/reddit/

>>>/a/

The design is easily the least objectionable part of that whole shit show. If it was in hand drawn 2D it would be perfectly fine.

not really no

Here's Eilonwy, an actual 2D disney child, and she doesn't look anywhere near as infantilized as the modern disney female face.

Attached: Eilonwy.jpg (404x602, 60.2K)

why did Black Cauldron have to be so underwhelming

Attached: lucymad.png (496x700, 818.47K)

ask Katzenberg and the 12 minutes he cut from the movie against the animtors' wishes

Nobody is making you want to fuck kids, that's your own degeneracy.

Just ignore and report a shitty thread.

Was this always spoilered?

It's called "Neoteny"

And it's a little silly to jump straight to that conclusion. It's not like they made a movie which included a pregnant child in it

OP, we all know you're just bumping your own thread.

Schizo

We also know you're the only autist that repeatedly sages threads every day, thus the constant bumps.
Enjoy being impotent.

its not pushing pedo and its not a political issue you faggots

Did you even read the OP post, dumbass?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Attached: IWILLFUCKYOU.jpg (1920x590, 1.04M)

Hello reddit, welcome to Holla Forums! Now kindly stop posting and lurk moar, you faggot.

Just report and ignore user, its was a shit thread from the start.

Attached: giphy.gif (360x314, 3.42M)

Attached: e185d2fd1f21716714f32355ebf84f0047188118b0d3fe016f2e6c300d5625a5.jpg (290x324, 21.08K)

where did the time go

All I see is the ever sickening, and unstoppable encroaching influence of fucking Anime.

Anime truly was a goddamn mistake.

Disney has been pushing zooophilia for years, too.
And don't even get me started on National Geographic

It isn't healthy talking to self Op.

Agree, why are cartoon girls so ugly?

Attached: Shope_in_nighttime.png (182x384, 66.45K)

yes, there's only 1 person in the whole world that hates anime

you are my nigga

explain

Ftfy

No you dumbass. They're making them look like animu characters to appeal to asian markets.

OP stop talking to yourself.

t. butthurt weeb

Ok, M’lady.

Are mods going to do anything about this?

Attached: EB38D0C7-7C42-4D98-B003-B86C63678E00.jpeg (500x600, 59.31K)

Quit samefagging, user
Spite bump