The reason why gamers will not like the final fantasy 7 remake

>Gone Home is already superior to the original final fantasy 7
Do SJW E-celebs and celebs actually believe Gone Homo is a game? Hell what makes this video even more ironic is that the FF7 remake is being rewritten to be more political correct because of Shit like gone home winning game of the year awards.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/OFys1
archive.is/Twkvz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kill yourself, my man.

Apparently so (if they're not just shilling for indie devs they're in cahoots/bed with), and the place this image was from apparently even considers it worthy of a spot among the best PC horror games, despite them outright stating it's not even a horror game anyhow.

the thing about these lefty parasites is that they spout half truths. yes, people will be disappointed by the FF7 remake but not for the reasons they believe.

they want you in a trap where you either must agree with them, and by extension agree with their politics or be shamed to death, or disagree with them and be shamed to death anyway.

Well, the video never says that.. But it does bring up Gone Homo as a "Narrative Experience", as if to say that the medium has advanced beyond what FF7 was lauded for….
Which shows that the creator of that video is a massive, self-important twat who thinks that audiologs and exploration are mind blowing advancements when games like System Shock did both of those far better than Gone Homo, and that shit was released 3 years before FF7, 22 FUCK YEARS AGO.

This medium really seems to be regressing.

No, that's because it was an Amnesia mod. The engine is tailored for horror games, and anything made off it should maintain the atmosphere

I really hate the logic of you're either with us and agree 100% or you're opposed to everything we say. I'm pretty anal about context whenever anyone talks about anything now just to avoid falling into those with us or against us traps; making a point to say I'm an individual and my opinions are my own, not affiliated with any group or party.

They've been pretty much trying to meme it into having a special place in gaming history for years, but their technique is amateur. It won't take.

FF7 has a Giant Sword and a Gatling gun arm, not to mention Tifa's tits, giant mechs, dragons magic, talking lions and even aliens.

If Sqenix actually manages to fcuk it up so bad that even non games like Gone Homo look good in comparision they'll deserve a prise

Shadow Hearts: Covenant is set against a backdrop of The Great War, but yeah, it's not focused specifically on it (more that, if the antagonists aren't stopped, the war will get even worse than it wound up being).

Yeah, for me the one, and absolutely only problem is changing the art direction. I wanted the original art direction but with better graphics. Like, if the same artists from back then, with the same creative goals, had made it on today's hardware instead of the PS1. Instead they made the characters look more realistic too, which ruins it.

What's with all the Holla Forums threads as of late?

Is this some kind of goon op to make people rebound?

Holla Forums IS Holla Forums
If you don't like it you can go to your designated contaiment boards or websites

Odd, I didn't hear that at all. Are you sure you're not making shit up just to have yet another goddamn thread to bitch about SJWs in?

It was always like this is right 8ch is not the place to be if you want to discuss anything without Holla Forums retards shitting up everything.

newfag pls, you don't remember what this site was like before the cuckchan refugees came here in late 2014.

Probably.
This is now a robot thread

also Cid probably won't swear.

on the frist months when the 4ch exodus started, the ammount of "right wing shiposts" (not informative or constructive post, but more like meme spouting "cuck"), we had Holla Forums, but whit the time the ammounts of retards increased which also happens to have "right wing" influences, also thanks to the board moderation, Holla Forums became a hugbox

But goyim how will you know how evil the nazis are if there are no nazis????

You reek of summer. Fuck off.

This is a plebbit D&C tactic, by the way. Don't fall for the b8.

The real reason is that everyone can play a superior version of the game for free.
Why would I pay for something that's worse

The first big red flag was how they announced they're gonna cut it into episodes. They'll try to milk it for every thing they can.

Expect four 50$ episodes over the span of 2 years with 25$ DLC for each episode.

so yeah you didn't tell me
what is the different between SJWs and Holla Forums ?
archive.is/OFys1
archive.is/Twkvz

How is this even Holla Forums? Is shitting on Gone Home and saying offensive things you don't agree with automatically Holla Forums? That's like saying anyone who posts Bane/CIA pics are automatically from /bane/.

One whines about how under-represented they are and ruin reputations by calling everyone a bigot. The other enjoys triggering fags and anyone else who's a thin-skinned snowflake.

Only Holla Forumsfags who get triggered are the aryan viking stormfags who always cry about white genocide and care more about "muh white race" than their ideals and society while calling both every none aryan ideology or politic a cuck, and those shits mostly appear on the weekends and on Holla Forums, monsieur cocksucker.

There's been a noticeable surge in stormfags and crazy christfags spamming long ass pastas and making a gorillion threads about sjws, muslims, da joos, etc. We even have Alfred Rosenberg ads now.

I see nothing here and only one christian thread which is not even remotely offensive to faggots of any kind unless just an image triggers that much autism in you. As for muslims and joos, that has nothing to do with vidya for certain, but only time I see anyone mention muslims is when they point out the hypocrisy of sjws for calling anyone who disagrees with them a bigot, yet have no issue with accepting the immigration of a group from a country whose many members outright want them dead.

It's a goon user, he did it in a ton of threads. I just took care of him

The people who are always right are retards? That's not how it works Chaim

Unpoz your shit Holla Forums, where are these cucks coming from?
Holla Forums, a hugbox? Really? Anyone can come there and give their opposing viewpoint, we just provide a colossal mountain of evidence to prove we are right every single time - which then makes you leftist faggots cry yourselves to sleep and go back to Holla Forums.

That's not what a hugbox is. Cuckchan is a hugbox.

The genocide of your race is not a concern to you? Are you ill in the head?
You do realize you can not have your ideals, society and culture if your race goes extinct? You do understand that, right? These things are direct byproducts of your race.

Sure, sometimes they're right. But most of the time they're just loud tinfoil lunatics.