Jewish Websites

ITT: Post extremely Jewish websites

I didnĀ“think at first that Jews were that bad , filthy and degenerate , but this fucking websites convinced me otherwise , Holla Forums is always right

aish.com/j/?s=nb
Jewlarious
aish.com/j/jt/?s=nb
The worst shit is this:
""The opinions expressed in the comment section are the personal views of the commenters. Comments are moderated, so please keep it civil.""

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jews
4chan.org
google.com/
pipl.com/corp/about-us/
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chrome
tikkun.org/nextgen/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jews
Can't get more jewish than this.

You ain't seen nothing yet boy

therightstuff . biz*

4chan.org

At least break the link to that kike den!

Do you have any idea how many people you just beat to posting that?

I was one of them

google.com/

At least 26, thats how many TRS guys we have posing as anti-TRS shills on 8/pol/ at the moment to drum up traffic for the site, I'm #14.

I fucking hate google

Not bad. Not bad.

CIA.gov

fucking kikes, I thought I read somewhere the United thing got blown up because United got rid of kike leadership. And now they're blatantly talking about how if jews were still in charge of United that never would have happened.

Please come back Hitler.

I've said it before, but Haaretz and JDF have created a hundred times more antisemites than Daily Stormer.

gabai

Whats that website with all the links to racist youtube videos they want you to report again? Most of them were taken down, but a lot were still up.

I AM A HUGE FAGGOT, PLEASE RAPE MY FACE!

How a bout a classic
http: //www.thejidf.org/

They're all on this thread cheering on their preferred judeofreemason puppet
Rejoice for the jews no longer have anything to fear from/pol/ anymore

every namefag "fascist" forum ever

Found it.

theycant. com/full-list

Should be tens of thousands videos they are trying to hide, so a vast collection of all the stuff youd want to save and preserve. Its old though, so chances are any reports have already been made over a year ago.

wikipedia says they're fascist and antisemitical with their blogg the daily shoah.

Never heard of that site though.

Literal jewish people indexing system here (worse than goybook)
pipl.com/corp/about-us/

wikipedia also says the Holocaust happened.

Jewgle was never about user freedoms though. Their Chrome browser for example that they constantly shill for is filled with a lot of anti-freedoms features, see here: wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chrome

Tracking detailsGoogle Chrome's user tracking capabilities include, but are not necessarily limited to the following: Installation: upon installation, Google Chrome sends a randomly generated token from the installer back to Google. This is used to measure the success rate of Chrome installations. This feature is non-optional. RLZ identifier: an encoded string that, according to Google, contains non-identifying bits of information about where Chrome was downloaded from and when it was installed. It is transmitted to Google upon the first launch, first use of the address bar, and first Google search query. The collected information is used to measure the success of promotional campaigns. This feature is non-optional, but Google does provide the necessary source code to decode the string. ClientID: a unique identifier coupled with user preferences, logs of usages metrics, and crashes. This feature is optional and disabled by default. OmniBox predictions: any text typed into the address bar is sent to Google. This feature is optional, but enabled by default. Page-not-found web service: upon receiving a server not found response, the query typed into the address bar is sent to Google. This feature is optional, but enabled by default. Spell-checking web service: any text typed is transmitted to Google. This feature is optional and disabled by default. Google update: data concerning the user's Chrome usage, operating system details, and Chrome version is transmitted to Google periodically. This feature is non-optional.

breitbart

www.therightstuff.biz

This is Podesta's favorite news source, he's on their mailing list.
tikkun.org/nextgen/
It's run and written by Lurianic Kabbalists, the kind who wish to destroy the world by "removing all that is holy" Really sick fucks.

Is that his wedding, was he born looking broken?

Probably.

The Daily Shoah guys are just fuckin weird man. It's beyond astroturfing.

It's like they just browse cuckchan and try to mimic the most autistic versions anti-jewish characteristics. I've never seen controlledop this ballsy in my life. I wonder if they even realise that they are just damage control agents for a defeated jewish nation. Any retard can see that they are LARPing provocateurs being pushed by YT kikes.

They're like Bobby Fischer on steroids.

But Bobby Fischer was for real.

his eyes look so fucked up

kek