KEBAB LEGALLY REMOVED IN SOUTH DAKOTA

ksfy.com/content/news/Sioux-Falls-man-charged-with-terrorism-threat-420118564.html
archive.is/bPLIF

Fucking kebab made this shit and couldn't be bothered to get rid of his meth. I'm guessing he didn't hit it hard enough since he got cold feet on snackbar day. They found him with fucking meth which will fuck him no matter what and the local libshit station STILL does spin control. Holy shit my sides are gone.

SOUTH DAKOTA STATUS - UNCUCKED

Post your face when kebab was removed.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ST6uq
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He hasn't been charged yet has he? Might this be to early to celebrate?

He has been formally charged.

Sorry, meant to say convicted. If the (((media))) raises a fuss they may try to sweep it under the rug cause he's a "victim"

Well… there is meth involved so he's fucked no matter what.

Inb4 #notallmuslims

They say you can't judge a book by it's cover. I disagree.

God damn I am proud to be South Dakotan. Hail Victory

Once that wall goes up we're going to forget what kebab even tasted like. Can't wait.

Where are all the islamist shills saying we should all convert to islam because it's anti-degeneracy and pro-traditional values?
Keep fucking them goats and little boys, you shitskin junkies.

Wait there's two of us now?

Leaf here, I never thought I'd say moslem and South Dakota in the same sentence.

Make it 3 bub, the cops here in sioux falls are huge fags though

I hope the dumbass is a naturalized citizen so they can revoke that shit and boot his ass out of the country.

i hate the justice department still

Agreed. The faggotry and ineptitude they display is colossal faggotry of a very high caliber

web.minnehahacounty.org/dept/so/jailInmateInfo/jailInmateInfoSearchResults.php?txtLastName=Jaber&btnSearch=Search

checkd and kekd

I like how the local jewsstation flipped the picture of his shirt so people wouldn't notice what it says.

saved

you should know by now that Obama intentionally shipped them to the whitest areas of the nation.

Took me a second to realize. For those too lazy to get a mirror, I've re-flipped it.

5 years for terrorism?

look at his shirt. that must also be an ar15 pistol. he's a fucking joke.

they just can't stop, this is getting so ridiculous, I mean all details have to be twisted

Shills are having a bad time these past few weeks.

Well i have to check these numerals m8

At least he made it into an 8ch bumper

ND fag here, the situation in the mid west is one of civic nationalism conservatives in the seance that they want to be left alone but willing to let any fucktard in if they pay some vague lip serves about muh freedom. more libertarian but willing to pay the fuckup to (((national defense))) and welfare do to some terminal case of Christianity. most boomers are incapable of waking up to the race problem do to the fact most towns where well just about all towns where completely isolated from niggers. and growing up around in a homogeneous community one gains the assumption that everyone is the same. mixed with the education that racism is wrong and no evidence to the contrary. assumptions are made. of course the next generation that had to go to school with fucking Somalians that (((they))) shipped up here (are going to/are) be fucking pissed missing out of the all white communities that their parent had. back when people trusted each other or hell back before we started pumping oil and now have the fucking cartels moving up here. and all this extra migrant labor mixed into the fucking obongo/clinton diversity programs resettleing refugees from every fucking pice of shit nation that cant not be at constant civil war. but no matter how much shit the refugees pull the cucks in charge keep letting them in. but fuck the new nd gov went full on bad goy and is starting a study for the impact of these pieces of shit. (because we just don't know yet)

if he doesn't get tacked with racism he'll get tacked with drug possession.

snackbar got fucked.

That's actually from the snackbars feed, which is flipped. They were just too lazy to fix it (and I know people in that particular station they are literal retards who probably can't figure out how anyways).

This.

I mostly agree. The cities where they pack the smellies in however can be changed I think. We just need some radicals that are willing to push the issue, and not be retarded about it. I'm debating plastering some local shitlib universities with some posters either tonight or tomorrow night with everyone else.

State AG is too big of a cuckold to try it. But he is running for governor, which is probably why he is pushing charges on this snackbar.

Ah, I remember that original thread. This makes me so happy.

I always liked these

This is why I love you bros.

I guess you can say, muslims can't OUTRUN bullets

Taqiyya in action

There are now Muslim compounds in North Dakota and Idaho.

IT JUST GOT BETTER

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/22/be-scared-muslim-man-brandishes-guns-outside-christian-conference-in-facebook-live-video/
archive.is/ST6uq

Tl;DR - Fucking Breitbart is circulating this. If dubs, remove all kebab will come before end of the year.

There's muslim compounds all over the US. In Texas in particular, the whole city of Amarillo and the outskirts of Dallas are muslim compound central. You can find articles of white people from Amarillo moving to the NWF to escape mexicans but now muslims.

They have rings in every state, and compounds where they can fit them. They are definitely prepping for war.

ATF and FBI could get one right and go full waco on someone that's actually a threat…

are you surprised? Those BLM people do basically the same.

Noice. Nice to see that mexicans aren't the only minority getting removed.

Go to 8:00 in vid related

eh, i cant seem to not constantly drop my spaghetti so forgive my if i do not participate.

-Fargo fag

You need to brush up on the Yugoslav wars.

I've never had a kebab in my life, so I'm ahead of the curve

And checked

Beautiful…

goo d