Why isn't anyone talking about how god awful the framerate and screen tearing in the new zelda is?

Why isn't anyone talking about how god awful the framerate and screen tearing in the new zelda is?

That'll get resolved with the graphics downgrade it's getting

See that mountain. You can actually climb it! See that rock. You can ZA WARUDO it!

Todd must be embarassed that a graphically weaker game has superior gameplay than the entirety of Elder Scrolls.,

It's got a much bigger world than skyrim too.

Probably because the vast majority of people haven't played it yet.

Did you really expect anything from a Nintendo console?

Nintendo needs to stop developing consoles and just make games.

Are you sure what you're complaining about isn't just streaming issues?

Combat already has more depth than Witcher and Elder Scrolls put together.

Style > Fidelity. And Bethesdout style a shit.

It was a demo specifically built for E3, i'll give them the benefit of the doubt until the game actually releases in full

Wow, Holla Forums.

The combat is shallow shit, the graphics is a really badly textured and washed out muddy shit, and the world is emptier than fucking dragon's dogma. Not forgetting the minecraft like survival and crafting shit. The demo looks worse than Skyrim and Witcher.

This is what you sound like

Are nintendrones this retarded?

Entertain me then. What exactly is it that's okay when Nintendo is doing it?

It's still in development and unlike other companies Nintendo doesn't tend to bullshot their way to launch day. It's also running on the weaker Wii U hardware, meaning the "real" version, the NX version, probably looks better.

Shitting on a game for its graphics before release is as stupid as getting hyped for the graphics before release.

if that was the case then he'd have been eternally embarrassed because there have always been games better than Elder Scrolls.

The demo doesn't look worse than skyrim though?

It looks just fine for a wiiU game OP.

Look up the specs for the wiiU and laugh at the CPU. Which is going to be a real bottleneck for an open world JRPG.

I wonder.

Nintendo seems to have real problems with making modern HD games.

I told Nintendo about it, they know.

There we go, problem solved

This handsome man makes a good point.

I wonder who this handsome and stylish man could be? He makes a solid point

:^)

I thought it looked pretty good, especially for Wii U.

This guy gets it.

Because the game isn't out yet and I can't tell how many of those problems I can attribute to the game and how many I can attribute to all E3 conference being filtered through a potato.

Not the giving the >but it's an alpha
defense, but this is seriously not a good control group for this argument.

Not to mention that anything not available hands-on was almost certainly running on a high-end PC for the "demonstrations" - assuming that they actually were; Sony in fact outed themselves by featuring "live" footage in their wrap-up montage/trailer.

Same as usual, of course, but still.

It's the wii u version of the game it is going to have to be worse then the nx version if they want to sell

For fuck's sake mate, the WiiU version will be a downgraded NX one.
They already said the NX will have better graphics, and if the rumors are true, it will use cartridges for instant loadings and will use Vulkan for better graphic performance/efficiency.

Because everyone knew that shit was coming due the WiiU not having a stellar track record on those points. and Zelda has basically always been in SMOOTH CINEMATIC 30FPS aside from like one game IIRC, so the "fans" are used to that to boot.

Emulation will probably fix it anyway.

Disabling V-sync increases framerate.
The framerate will increase and decerease in smaller increments.

It's a great thing for it to be off, usually devs listen to the attention seeking drivel you're presenting and degrade a game until it is detrimental to play.

Devs should realise scene people are not fans of anything. They are filling a need to be social.

A game would be better if devs paid no attention to anything but their game unfortunately. Your cowardice removes the cooperation of genuinely helpful contribution.

Also degrades the community and invites more stupidity.

Probably have an aquired taste for worthlessness. Something actually impressive only intimidating you an demonstrating your inferiority.

Enjoy your stupor coward, it cuts you from everything else.

OOT was less than 20fps.
The reason why good visuals aren't pulled off is the demand for higher resolution. It is that simple.

Who demands such? The same parasites who go along with anything they think is powerful or dominant. Cowards. No soul.

First devs should work on there being something special. In games that don't require speed it would to the benefit of the presentation for impressive visuals and a low, even laggy framerate.

Eg:
Shadow of the Colloseus
The Last of Us
Heavy Rain

It's important for a game to be special, new, innovative. Conforming to expectations is the opposite of what it should be. Game showing something far in excess of expectations, in a different direction too.

The stupidity of students never ceases to inhibit discussion, never changes. Kids aren't this stupid. This level of degeneracy is intentional. A wish for things to be so stupid you don't stand out as a pest.

Wait until you have something to say. All this animu and copy paste ends quality it doesn't join it as part of it.