Berkely Mayor Jesse Arreguin is a member of antifa group BAMN

Berkeley Mayor Jesse Arreguin is a member of antifa group By Any Means Necessary, lead by violent, unhinged, domestic terrorist Yvette Felarca.

BAMN in Arreguins Facebook groups: archive.is/dWKfR#selection-1653.0-1653.4

Felarca advocating riots and targeted violent action against "fascists" and Trump supporters: youtube.com/watch?v=YPrRLyFTzSU

Gavin Mcinnes (muh e-celebs, I know) implies that police were being used to protect Felarca and her group: archive.is/KFJz9

Alphabet anons do your job. The Mayor of Berkley is a member of a domestic terrorist organization and is using the police to enact their will.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q=mayor bamn
twitter.com/Gavin_McInnes/status/855496082528325634
youtube.com/watch?v=9rLDD0B0pn0&feature=youtu.be&t=56s
worldmayor.com/contest_2014/jena-mayor-schroeter.html
archive.fo/SJKgp
twitter.com/aptpaction
twitter.com/ABC10Frances/status/747173380336418816
archive.is/pRSAm
facebook.com/wwpbayarea/
archive.is/JZLlk
pastebin.com/XPjpLhNX
archive.is/BpJCL#selection-1097.0-1097.237
archive.is/rAF4q#selection-909.0-921.13
i.imgur.com/a5SdJDh.jpg
archive.is/w1jm4#selection-225.1-237.8
youtube.com/watch?v=XsHyLAURzvA
youtube.com/watch?v=8ys7d02uM6I
archive.fo/1MGaq
secretsurvivorsofbamn.wordpress.com/
youtu.be/7IlcFjDO5Mk?t=873
youtu.be/7IlcFjDO5Mk?t=1450
twitter.com/ThomasWictor/status/855948646721798144
twitter.com/ThomasWictor/status/856020943600099329
pastebin.com/VVWi1MgB
youtube.com/watch?v=MHZSfhd1X_8
twitter.com/Dr_BJL
facebook.com/david.b.phillips.39
plus.google.com/ BenjaminPhillips
archive.is/OO0vl
youtube.com/watch?v=7IlcFjDO5Mk
archive.is/Hq41c
inquisitr.com/4162691/professor-eric-clanton-alleged-bike-lock-attacker-hasnt-been-arrested-may-not-even-be-guilty/
dvcinquirer.com/news/2017/04/20/dvc-professor-subject-of-4chan-harassment/
dvcinquirer.com/opinion/2017/04/20/4chan-brings-dvc-into-the-national-spot-light/
youtube.com/watch?v=7u3uhKxNPNg
youtube.com/watch?v=AeBsl5Mmty8
youtube.com/watch?v=AeBsl5Mmty8>>9803398
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Between this and the identification of the bike-lock basher, there needs to be some law enforcement in Berkeley.

bump, can anyone get an archive of the group page instead of just some damn screencaps?

The first link in the post user…

Called it months ago. Remember the sticky on the FBI vault about the chink Maoists from the 60s?

whoops I'm a blind idiot.
I was searching through facebook and it looks like he already left the group

It's all here, from this: https:// www.twitter.com/FBIRecordsVault/status/827577406500139008

Dr. Floyd Huen, founder, is the husband of Oakland's mayor. They also work with and fund BAMN

They also funded and supported Brrkeley's mayor's campaign through the Wellstone group. Does anyone else recall?

I see our favorite chink bitch is there too

https:// www.opensecrets.org/pacs/lookup2.php?strID=C00404525

well this an interesting turn of events. at least we know when these groups get labeled enemies of the state their will people in the gov that go down with them.

This is not just a berkeley problem. This is a California problem.

We have to moab california.

It's spreading:

twitter.com/search?q=mayor bamn

(I kinda feel responsible for posting this repetitively on cuckchan and other outlets until I was banned for "doxing")

the jews didn't anticipate twitter being their downfall

I was going to say that being in a facebook group is nothing but if they're funding them that changes the game a lot.

but he is a public official, how can they justify that?

do we know if the mayor has any connection directed or semi indirect to Eric Clanton? We could use that against him

Forgot to comment…

This makes so much sense now, how the police just fucking stood there while they tried to beat this guy up. This is all speculation but there's a good chance that the police's highest authority told them not to intervene with the leftist protesters unless absolutely necessary to save face.

plz

The normies don't like BAMN for some reason. Hrm

We have to Make California Great Again*

twitter.com/Gavin_McInnes/status/855496082528325634

youtube.com/watch?v=9rLDD0B0pn0&feature=youtu.be&t=56s

This unequivocally means that violence will escalate and eventually our side will end up shooting Berkeley cops.

I will say this, any members of the Berkeley police force who don't either resign or intervene to stop this fucking insanity before our side kicks into high gear is just as responsible for the consequences as the mayor.

Or you could just not shoot police trying to prevent LARPers taking their roleplay too far

J-Just obey the laws always, goyim!

INB4 FBI
This is all satire, love you long time ruling class

So your plan is to shoot cops for not intervening?

Nope dude, there may be some cops who disagree with what's happening in Berkeley, and they need to do something before this gets out of control, not one of us can expect to stand down if they intervene now, they're doing the work of a corrupt leader, "just doing their job" is beyond an excuse. Enabling corrupt leftist terrorists is not their job, and they cannot be allowed to dial things back to the benefit of antifa simply because of their position.

Either they do the right thing or a whole shitload of bad shit is going to happen.

Nobody is saying ANYTHING about that, are you retarded, no I'm talking about the mayor and chief of police ordering the cops eventually to intervene against our side in spite of the obvious criminal activity their side is enabling.

The police will be used as a trump card to enable their corruption and our side simply cannot stand for it, they need to bow out or decry the corruption and intervene at the risk of their careers because we won't submit for the greater good. If they escalate with us, escalation they will get.

No, I'm reiterating what the post you're replying to said.

Problem is the mayor seems to control the police and apparently just today put in a new chief (likely to be a faggoty yes man). He's very obviously got Soros connections and money as he was somehow able to spend more money than anyone else in the mayoral race too. At this point Berkley's a lost cause. The Anarchists and Marxists are in complete control and nothing short of sending the federales in to purge the government and other power structures will fix it.

I've also seen it mentioned on half-chan that there's apparently no info about this guy until he gets into college. Like nothing about his high school career, childhood, any of that and that he may very well have come into the country at 10 as an illegal. Definitely someone well worth looking into as well as probably all other members of the city council to see just how deep the Marxist cancer can get and how best to treat it.

Especially in combination with>>9769613 and Oakland's mayor being a fucking Maoist (and her husband being arrested back in his student days with a bunch of guns likely as part of a commie terror network). It's fucking insane how terrorists like this or the Weather Underground people, that Puerto Rican nationalist, etc. are able to get away with their crimes and find prominent places as politicians and other influentials (i.e. academics at colleges where they shape young minds).

-I- Don't plan on doing anything

I said "our side" will if the police are used as leverage when it's obvious that leaving antifa to fight them without legal repercussion fails.

And now it's very obvious which side the municipal government of Berkeley serves, so it's only a matter of time before any of this happens. What the members of local law enforcement CAN do to avoid this is not participate in what's going on, better yet, intervene unauthorized against the real criminal agitators (not us).

Do not push our side into violence, you will get it.

Seeing quality video of a properly placed headshot would be absolutely orgasmic.

right wingers wouldn't shoot cops, they'd sit back a half mile and pick off the bottle throwing antifa though.

Is it even a California problem in general? It seems like it's mainly a NorCal thing which probably extends up the entire Pacific Northwest into Portland and Seattle too. There's likely other awful shit going on too like that lawsuit against Seattle's mayor alleging that he sexually abused troubled (i.e. drug addicted) teenagers back in the '80s. I've heard it mentioned that BAMN sexually abuses members as part of the brainwashing too.

I'm not so certain if it meant a stilted persecution from the police on top of having to deal with antifa. We've gone to far at this point, the role of law enforcement really is the tipping point, and if it does eventually serve a blatantly corrupt end, it will spark violence.

I have to make it clear, I'm not some copblock faggot, I don't dislike the police, but members of law enforcement need to realize how serious this is, we're not going to back down because we're the more rational people. This is about stopping insane criminals from dictating how we live through violence, and if not that pressure from the government.

They have to realize how their role factors into that, and you will see an explosion of violence if the cops are used as a layer on top of violent criminal thugs to suppress those who oppose them.

I never said I planned on shooting cops, either. My post was responding to a ledditor implying it was out of the question. I suppose I was being facetious, but it's only inevitable if they continue to push against the people they're supposed to protect. Cucking out on the problem because the cops back it is retarded.

You actually brought up an interesting topic. I could see the kikes hiring some snipers to pick off a cop or two to try to escalate the situation a la Ukraine color revolution. They'd blame a right winger but it'd either be a commie or a merc

Right wingers will cuck the cops long, long before they'd attack the cops outright. You need to learn history.

It's twistedly brilliant. Anarchists/Marxists hate cops, yet cops are obviously useful for enforcing your will. They want to also stop the right. Easiest thing to do now that you control the city government? Work with antifa groups to escalate violence while ordering cops to stand down. Let right wing anger at the police for doing nothing build until it boils over and they attack the police. Police fire back with rubber bullets and shit. Right wingers then escalate with their own weapons which leads to them getting shot with real bullets.

Forment violence between two hated groups, one of whom you control. Sacrifice the police for your ideals and kill two birds with one stone. I don't think it will get to that point and I'd hope the rank and file LEOs would revolt against the city government and any higher ups in the department involved before it does if escalation looks like a possibility.

You say that as if it's not a posibility that some disposable low level brainwashed BAMN members will be sent out as agent provocateurs to escalate things and act as martyrs for the cause.

The thing is that we have the leaders' dox. This wasn't as easily available back in the day.

Honestly man, California politically and sociologically speaking is like an underground fire right now. Highly volatile and we won't know exactly how dangerous it is until it manifests for all to see.

I think at this point anything is possible, this is huge news about the mayor, I would say this is the beginning of the official drawing of battle lines not only for the state, but it could serve as a trend that spreads further east.

Agreed, the boys in blue will get a reminder on why they need to hate anarchists and reds on May day, just like every year. Hopefully this year they'll try something really stupid and the cops will get to crack some skulls. I think the average patrolman is getting more angry with the cucked leadership, both mayors and chiefs. There must be some way to exploit that

What a terrible thought. They could try a 2nd amendment stereotype taking pot shots at police and all of a sudden we're looking at a situation worse than weimer.

SoCalifag here, I've never met people this mentally ill before, but that's about what you could expect. ANTIFA is mostly made up of spoiled rich kids who live nowhere near minorities, and SoCal is mostly spics and niggers.

I wouldn't be surprised at all. It wouldn't be the first time they've had someone assassinated to spark large-scale conflict.

I will clarify that I'm highly skeptical that our side will initiate violence with the police over mere frustration. It will happen if after we fuck up the antifaggots enough that the mayor and police chief decide to bring the cops down on us even though the criminal escalation is obviously coming from their antifa flying monkeys.

Bringing the cops explicitly down on our side while protecting antifa will absolutely trigger a paroxism of violence that completely changes the dimensions of this whole ordeal.

This is why I'm saying the police there really need to evaluate their role in this if it becomes a possibility.

At that point it will no longer be "I'm just doing my job" or "This is for the greater good".

A criminal ochlocracy is not the greater good, and they do have a moral compulsion to serve higher standards than some corrupt officials.

If antifa is controlled by a larger more strategically minded entity, you will conveniently see them not acting out as much on may 5th in Berkeley, we'll see though, but keep your eyes open.

If you're in the center of it, I'm sure it feels like absolute mayhem, but there's a whole hell of a lot of federal law enforcement, national guard and all sorts of groups who could pour in at a moments' notice. It's always about making the kikes blink, overreach, and fuck themselves over.
Patience.

MKULTRA'd types are almost out of the picture, a lot of Holla Forumsacks don't really yet understand what a big win we had with Trump getting in. I always try to intimate this, but there are very driven, very intelligent guys in all sorts of fields who started long before we did. I would absolutely love to have a conversation with them. Can you imagine how happy they are to see their shitposting of "Hitler Did Nothing Wrong" has turned into a multinational movement?
There are shitloads of organizations across the country that have existed for decades, that have encrypted communications, that work in cells, in secret. I think it really hasn't dawned on a lot of Holla Forumsacks the sheer magnitude of the efforts that go on, but how tied a lot of hands have been because the kikes were in power. I can feel it like I have my hand on a glacier. There's a cold, strong, massive hate and it's on the move with unstoppable force.
I'm just waiting for the call, and the rest of you should be too.

A worst-case scenario this early in the game would be federal intervention, especially if that intervention conspicuously does not involve investigation into public officials and their connection to antifa.

It would be fantastic if the revleft were designated a criminal entity.

Certain groups could be, surely.

I often wonder how much control they actually do have over antifa. Spoiled collegeites and violent meth addicts can't be easy to corral. Eventually, against all superior planning, and antifa will make a mistake that will shake society.

same

You're correct, your average antifa drone isn't going to have a grasp of post conventional reasoning and delayed gratification. If they are controlled by more strategically oriented individuals and groups, they could be instructed to moderate their behavior.

Not because they are inherently civilized but because their hatred of us and western society is strong enough to be exploited and direct for short periods of time. I could see them more responding from threats of their handlers than an intellectual appeal based on strategic viability.

All we have to do is wait lads.

In an ideal world, this whole bit about the mayor being on their side is a bit of a game-changer, I'm not really optimistic about Trump intervening if it goes to the federal level either.

So the average drone will withhold his locust like instincts on the orders of its handlers. Interesting. Still, their must be some cutoff point where the mob grows beyond the ability to control absolutely. May Day is going to be high tension, far more than the average rumble with the right. Depending on how Pikesville, Berkeley, and Gainsville go they may want to make a show of force. If the patriots win all 3 confrontations then the demoralized remnants may try something rather drastic.

I could be totally wrong, but I will say this, if there is an abnormally low level of activity from antifa on that day it will unequivocally be the result of some instruction that did not come from within the street-level ranks.

They could be slavering, uncontrollable zombies that go buck wild on may day as per usual but pay attention to what happens in Berkeley, there would be some strategic importance associated with not attacking the police and I would go so far as to theorize that implies police action against the right is not far down the pipe if we see such a phenomena.

No I'm pretty sure what they are saying is that cops are going wind up getting shot by anti-communists for SELECTIVELY intervening. Not that they are encouraging the shooting of cops for ANY reason.

They are very easy to control. Equality, diversity, and social justice is their radical religious text and beliefs, and there are people in power who dictate what they should believe and how they should apply it.

The drones are extremely easy to control. You just have to rally them with some bullshit social justice, equality, and diversity reasons and they'll do whatever you say.

Hell, you've got people in control convincing these scrawny, beta, low testosterone males to go out and get into physical confrontations with people much stronger. You even have them convinced they need to go after police with guns.

Agreed. If the police are compromised it could become very difficult. This could be countered in the public perception by reminding people of the anti-police rhetoric the left has screamed, shouted, and legalized for decades. How long has antifa shouted "Pigs in a blanket fry 'em like bacon." Remember that the flag in pic related has been seen at nearly every rally on the patriot side. If the police began to attack the patriots it would seem to come out of left field. The sympathy it generates for the right will allow some wiggle room on morally questionable ethics, something I don't have to explain in detail. As long as the patriots stand for the police and don't turn their back for now, the future is in good hands.

Not only low-t betas user, some legitimate psychopaths and truebelieves are among them Not many, but enough to cause issue if they are get off the leash.

This shit is pretty dangerous if true. Those people mixing radical ideology with local politics might end up getting hurt.Could you imagine if some nutter were to pop off and try to remove the mayor by lead plebiscite? I don't think it would bode very well for the right side of the cause. I can only imagine the firestorm.

I kept wondering why the fuck there were hundreds of teachers, professors, school admins, and other public servants from BERKELEY in antifa.

I guess now I know.

King Cuck has been located.

Here is with Albrecht Schröter, mayor of Jena, Germany, another uber leftist college town. Schroter is known for is ultra liberalism and "anti-fascism".

worldmayor.com/contest_2014/jena-mayor-schroeter.html

A testimonial from above linked site

Beside this, as the Lord Mayor of Jena with it’s not easy to handle political structure, based on his tolerant persuasion he is able to bundle different political forces to one joint aim, at least for the most important decisions to lead Jena to a healthy, modern and liberal future. He empowers and motivate people to act as representatives of his city. He initiates and promotes networks in Jena between the industry, technology institutions, University, social and cultural organizations. He is able to convince people. The result, Jena is one of the cities in the eastern part of Germany which is crowing, Jena has a very efficiency infrastructure and offers best living conditions for all of it’s people. Jena has been a very young city. Albrecht Schröter is a worthy representative of the people of Jena and the city itself.

dubs, but completely fucked up the formatting. putting myself in oven. bye.

Holy balls his friends list is a whos-who of perverted SJW scumbags fucking with our kids.

Target Acquired. Send in Unit Zero-One.

So, they're fucking. Right?

Should be a wake-up call to any user who has delusions about the police being on our side.
Fucking Milgram experiment and Stanford prison taught us this lesson decades ago.
And those subjects were randomly assigned, they didn't ACTIVELY SEEK positions where they would be in a position to subjugate unarmed, untrained and outnumbered victims.
Cops will kill you on the orders of their superiors and celebrate the fact, back-slapping, hooting and hollering in the locker room about the "good kill" and laughing at the noises, groans and crying for your mother (yes, that happens) that you made while they made your passing moments as painful as possible with insults like "YOU KNOW YOU GONNA DIE NOW MOTHERFUCKER?! WAS IT WORTH IT MOTHERFUCKER?!"
What is worse than a violent thug?
A: A violent thug who is only brave with the protection of a gang and immunity of the state.
And no, I do not advocate violence against the police, just be aware that they are the enemy.

We had a thread about it in February; there is direct links between Maoists, Soros, this Wellstone Group, BAMN, and Antifa. Wilma Chan, Berkeley's mayor, Oakland's mayor, and terrorism. And yes, a lot of funding, but i cant seem to find the screenshots I had or the archive links..

This x1000. Look at where we are now and what this country has gone through since the 60s. How many stories from then up to now are there of consciousness objectors leaving the police force to 'do the right thing'. They owe allegiance to no one but each other and will do whatever it takes to maintain their sweet state/federal paychecks. We are long past ruby ridge and waco and long overdue. Trust is limited, be safe, beware.

Hello FBI

I know it might not do much but here is his official contact details.

Your choice of out-grouping terms makes no sense at all, cop.

I can think of one.
It's such a rare occurrence that they made a movie about him.
He was shot in the face for failure to honor the blue "code of silence", after they tried to set him up as a homosexual by planting jizz-stained underwear in his locker.

Nice find, what a shit event.

Interesting choice of font in the style of Charles Rennie Macintosh, a famous Scottish architect, artist and occultist.

The couple, already well known for their interest in mysticism in general, are exposed as practitioners of Ritual Sex Magick, wherein they attempt to contact ‘deities’ or throw ‘spells’ at the point from which a man and a woman achieve satisfaction. This Orgasmic Creed is inscribed into the fabric of the Glasgow School of Art.
archive.fo/SJKgp

Antifa COINTEL bullshit

Incisive rebuttal, well thought out, well written. But if you could actually point to what you disagree with and explain why, then your contribution would be worth more than the watery fart-ish waste of electrons it currently is.
Do you get to pick the order of the list standard out-grouping terms used in your 3 word post, or is that also fixed for you?

My, oh my
The major and the police chief. This gives a better understanding of their motives and involvements in those riots. Including that protecting a group which promotes violence, terror and has a financial support from organization that has deep Maoist movement roots.

The towns people really need to know this

The only people who defend cops on Holla Forums are either teenagers or shills. Cops are what keeps the system in place. The (((system))) is our enemy.

Just look as these fucking zogbots. It's disgusting.

So what are you suggesting user? What's your plan of action? The police are the warriors of the status quo, this is true, and the status quo is able to be changed. And as I said above it is better to act and show that we believe that the system can be changed from within even if it is not so simply because the casus belli that results when the patriots are betrayed will be undeniable. Don't go ACAB yet, it would serve no purpose.

Yeah, I know this video. Though, it gives a question if the police are doing it willingly or being forced and threatened to not to do anything. They gave the "Ask the Chief of Police" answer. Not complying to his orders will result getting fired. Still, the police really should protest against their chief and request his resignation. If they don't even budge the slightest then this leaves an impression that the police department of Berkley is corrupted

What am I suggesting? I'm not suggesting anything. I'm pointing out the fact that cops are scum-sucking Jew slaves. They're not on our side. This will only change once we've killed their masters and become the ones holding their chains. Don't expect the boys in blue to help you during the race war.

An user can dream.

They don't look too enthusiastic about being sidelined while antifa run wild.

And yet they stand there like cucks and get angry at the guy asking them why they aren't doing jack shit.

They aren't angry, you're seeing things. The police can't be expected to jump to the defense of every right wing rumble in America. Not yet. Use your head. I get you have a problem against police. You think I don't have a problem with the fed or the jews either? The have a chain around their neck by the chief and the mayor. Once its off and the right folks are in charge they'll be on our side. This isn't the turner diaries, this is real.

Well, cops will do anything of not getting fired. If a cop loses his job then it's over for him, both in financial and social life. Usually after getting fired, a cop stays jobless because they aren't capable of doing anything else

So what you're saying is that cops are cowards who can't do anything aside from beat people with nightsticks? Wow, color me surprised.

t. 16 year old

Sovereign citizen go home

Honestly, the impression I got from the video was that the guy in the driver's seat wanted to help. Older guy who started taking all the questions was undoubtedly the senior officer of that particular unit. He seemed mostly annoyed at having to deal with a guy clearly trying to bait him and his officers into saying something on camera that could endanger their careers.

Cop training is what, 1 year, even less in some jurisdictions.
A standard craft apprenticeship is 4 years.
Plumbers, welders and carpenters train for 4 times as long as a cop before being considered qualified, think about that.

Quite a colorful distrust towards "PIGS" you have, don't you.
No, the police departments system is more than just waving sticks. Administration, usages of adequate options for specific or complex situations etc. Simple, if you want to be hired for a profession then you must have the knowledge and training of what the profession requires. In the department they take it "I'll work there until pension", not learning other professions as a back-up

plus let's be honest, they're usually not the britest individuals you can find, I don't hate cops or anything, that's just the way it is

*brightest

The original British bobbies were specifically recruited from working-class backgrounds.
The founder realized that once you get to the middle-class and above (remember British class is not income based), you encounter a certain kind of naivety about how the world works, about what goes on in the streets and behind the doors in shady working-class neighbourhoods.
But there were also height restrictions, because again, the founder realized that small men (and of course women) harbour a grudge and a burning desire to subjugate others and compensate for their tiny, ridiculous and laughably small stature.
Cultural Marxism ensured that these safeguards were removed and now the smallest men with the largest chips on their shoulders can sign up.
Steroid abuse is rampant in the police service, even in the UK now. Cops have tattoo sleeves and stubble.
I was threatened with violence in my garden by a passing off-duty cop.
He allowed his dog to stray into my garden and urinate on some property I was working on.
I looked at him, waiting for him to acknowledge what his pet had done and perhaps apologize.
But what I got was instead a "You got a problem?"
I replied: Yes I do, your dog just came in here and pissed all over .
He offered to take the item away, to which I said "Nah, forget it."
At that point he exploded with rage, started pacing back and forth outside my front gate, threatened to do me over with physical violence and only retreated from his enraged approach when he noticed that I was holding a pitchfork in my hand.
A little, nasty, violent man.
I am 6`2 and at the time I was a bodybuilder.
I wondered what made him act this way and later I saw him on duty, in uniform, and it all clicked.
About a year later I saw him again, in the interim his obvious steroid use (probably partly responsible for the rage) had taken its effect and he sported unnatural muscle growth bulging all over his body.
Clearly this man is used to berating and threatening whomever he chooses, with the knowledge that if his steroid-pumped body is not enough to do the job, his friends will rush to his aid with a few words over the radio.
Cops…

Nope. Thats just the basic training. Then you get 2 years supervised training on the job, then another 12-18 months probation where you are on your own. After that you're full fledged.

Cops intelligence tends to reflect whatever the general population's is.

Are cops sent out, armed and deadly with only one year's training or not?

To who? Niggers?

Want to destroy Berkeley?
Defund it. That will take them all down; from the mayor on down.
We get a list of every single contributor and emplore them NOT to give money to scum. We embarrass donors if need be. We find companies and scare the fuck out of the board of directors.
Hit em in the god damn sheckles

cops protesting just gets them fired
what exctly i the point of them risking their career?
we can do much more by exposing those responsible, they look like scumbags that would hate everyone knowing about the sick shit they do
cops are just enforcer proles, dont expect things of them that you wouldnt expect from any other prole

Ah, the good old "Cops only kill Blacks."
That might have worked 5 years ago, and which part of the Mayor being Antifa and the cops protecting the Antifa leaders did you fail to read?

Then it is finding everyone who funds Berkley, warn them about of where their money and taxpayer dollars are being used for.
Maybe Sessions and Trump will also be interested in this case, since Berkley is also a "Sanctuary city"

cops are for keeping plebs in line
ofcourse you need the right plebs to be cops

you wanna get rid of cops or something?

Yes I noticed the font. Very late 19th century, early 20th century art novelle.

Does anyone have the screencaps from several months back where some chick wrote about how she was essentially kidnapped by BAMN? They wouldn't allow her to communicate with her family, and confiscated her money and belongings, in classic cult fashion. I think Felarca was mentioned as one of the kidnappers. It was some real Jim Jones-esque shit from the sounds of it.

Do you have a better system?

Should we send rookie cops out UNARMED to deal with "Gentle Giants"? How do you convince people to do that? Especially when the majority of Police Homicides happen during routine traffic stops. Its easy to sit on a high horse when its not your life on the line.

The day the Berkley PD decides to start the DOTR early on Antifaglords and the top brass is the day I get dubs again.

Make sure to include UEAA in this, as that is Shanta's other wing of it. Basically to funnel funding to the legal defense fund. So, you've left out Donna Stern

https:/ /secretsurvivorsofbamn.wordpress.com/2016/06/02/letter-from-ucb-alum-jevon-a-survivors-story/

My question is, why do they always need to act like douchebags.

I would also be tired of a misinformed section of the public (blm & libs mostly) that give no shit about what a cop goes through and how they basically go through the worst shit. And that if one mistake happens the nigs riot.
Most I think have just given up trying to care about the people in the community and I can't really blame them, the nice cops that everyone likes is usually shot dead by a nig sneak attack anymore.

impreach Jesse Arreguin?

How the fuck is Antifa a non-profit organization? United for Equality and Affirmative
Action Legal Defense Fund (UEAALDF)
is a 501(c)(3) organization. As the tax-
exempt affiliate of BAMN, UEAALDF
coordinates the legal defense, education,
and administrative aspects our work.
Contributions made to UEAALDF are
tax deductible.
UEAALDF EIN: 38-36266850

Found one of the lawyer's email addresses: [email protected]/* */

That is LITERALLY treason.

Cops are only as useful as the political organization that controls. Lots of cops (and i include feds in that) are decent people, but they won't stick their neck out for anybody that doesn't wear a badge. If the police fail us, there is nothing wrong with using vigilante tactics against political controllers.

A lot of people expect law enforcement to stick their neck out for the Right. Most cops might sympathize with us but they won't do anything to risk their pensions.

Isn't this exactly what the FBI should be going after?

FBI is literally deepstate involved w/ the push for Cultural Marxism. Are there agents on /ourside/ sure but they follow chain of command. Fuck the feds

The general population doesn't cull the intelligent and add extra non-white people just because diversity, so no, cops' intelligence is actually purposely a notch below whatever the general population is.

[email protected]/* */ is another.(Yes, that Donna Stern)
List of some more emails; get down get down for Fri/i/day:
[email protected]/* */ - UK
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */ - http:/ /www.decal.org/courses/1940
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */ - NoCal
[email protected]/* */ - lawyer

Let me try that for those with email protected…
donna.stern AT ueaa.net is another.(Yes, that Donna Stern)
List of some more emails; get down get down for Fri/i/day:
Mfj AT ueaa.net - UK
nakia.wallace ATueaa.net
liana.mulholland AT ueaa.net - http:/ /www.decal.org/courses/1940
shanta.driver AT ueaa.net
yvette.felarca AT ueaa.net

The Berkeley authorities could downright be jailed for sedition at this point.

Don't forget Randy Weaver mate (RIP to his family)

Anons I have a feeling were about to expose some next level shit of globalized cultural marxism keep digging

Well, do they sell anything?

[email protected]/* */ (no the password isn't in the database dump, I already looked…)

They put a PO Box for their Detroit office, so here's the actual phone number and address: 645 Griswold Street, Suite 1817. Detroit, MI 48226. Tel: (313) 963-1921

We need to summon /baph/ on their asses.

Bloody hell I was about to go to sleep.

Hitler wrote extensively on how you must gain the respect of established groups such as the police or military in order to seize order.

Cucked or not, we absolutely have to keep the Berkeley PD on our side. I realize upper leadership will be impossible to sway, but we can not be violent towards cops, that is absolutely not the way. We have to drive your everyday cop further against antifa, and bring them towards our side we majority likely already are.

This is all satire of course ;)

Damn that came out terrible

How do we tie UEAALDF to AnTiFa though? What evidence of them using these funds to help AnTiFa do we have?

They engage in political activism and have supported candidates/actively been against them. That can lose someone their 501c3 status. Additionally, idk if they've been selling anything or not.

Also, here's Ronald Cruz's bar info and such, with phone number https:// www.allcaliforniaattorneys.com/attorney/267038/ronald-t-cruz

Phone Number (510) 875-4463
Fax Number (313) 586-0089

Don't ever post again user. Ever.

(checked)
Where's the juice on that user? I just need one example of them engaging in these activities and I'll make this known trust me I just need proofs

Other than the fact that they're both led by the same person?

Thx user done

Everything you said should be repeated directly at the cops at the next march on a bullhorn to divide them from the terrorist mayor.

Their organization, affiliate organizations, et cetera have been making donations to political candidates like the mayors of Berkeley and Oakland, as I said before. I get what you're saying though; those lawyer's guild folks on the ground at those events, they're affiliated with them. They call them demonstrations against Trump. Idk what you need, exactly.

which one, there were 4, you checked all of them?

No, just linkedin. Got the "xxx" on the hash.

oh, the [email protected]/* */ was only in linkedin
check the other email you posted that had 3 db leaks. Start from the bottom work your way up. Thats how it works, you elevate privilege with the lowest/highest possible attack vector.

check

I'm still looking for Cruz's email in the linkedin dump.

hes got 2 more hes in so if linkedin doesn't work you can always check the other if you have them, I don't' know where to find those other 2. I don't think siph0n has them

We need boots on the ground to research campaign donations or public archives. We need to know who donated what to the mayor of Berkeley etc.

Let's go for the kill lads

Leakedforums is usually pretty up to speed, just dont be a leech.

twitter.com/aptpaction

Antifa without the masks, bikelock guy was seen in one of the pictures way back in 2016.

Found this video from summer 2016 of the "Leader of BAMN" w/ ABC reporter. Is this Shanta?

Fugg video too large too busy to convert as well here twitter.com/ABC10Frances/status/747173380336418816
archive.is/pRSAm

Crashed my computer. In the meantime, I found another email address of his: [email protected]/* */

facebook.com/wwpbayarea/

"Workers World Party is a revolutionary Marxist-Leninist party dedicated to organizing & fighting for a socialist revolution, with branches across the U.S.Workers World Party is a revolutionary Marxist-Leninist party dedicated to organizing & fighting for a socialist revolution, with branches across the U.S."

Another Antifa group without masks. Oh and get this, they unironically defend North Korea.

This is a thread dedicated solely to BAMN and AnTiFa and what we've gathered in the efforts to take them down. Youre either
A) FBI
B) AnTiFa
C) A dumb nigger
D) a massive faggot (confirmed)
Don't derail this thread by trying to get us to focus on something else nigger

The donors should be retaliated against By Any Means Necessary.

They should also be pressured to apologize, and then when they apologize, keep retaliating anyway.

They should be pressured to disavow the communists' beliefs. Then, when they disavow, we should smear them with the communists' beliefs anyway.

No mercy for communists or their shills.

these fucking people….

Got any solid links? I did some quick google-fu and while they mention BAMN in a positive light a few times (commies sucking off other commies; what a shock) I can't find any affiliation - open or otherwise.

(checked)
Watch the Twitter video in >>977572 user. Yvette admits to basically engaging in terrorism w/ BAMN

Tired been at it for hours sorry

guy no 1

guy no 2

This is why I'm happy, blue collars are getting Redpilled faster then you could imagine.
When this goes over the top and the people see the putrid hole of the corrupt left you're going to see these guys in plainclothes protesting alongside you.

2011 BAMN link showing Shanti Driver as leader of BAMN which 100% ties her to Yvette thus showing Yvette broke non profit status for the legal defense fund by engaging in political activism

Fugggging nice

no admin anything though. I'm gonna hit the sack, but http:// www.bamn.com/wp-login.php is the login page. admin is the username, should dictionary attack it to see if anything turns up.

I'm crashing too but I'll give it a whirl before sleep if I find anything it will be here great work user

Forgot the archive link this is circa 2011 confirming that Shanti was in charge of BAMN and not just UEAA attorney so there newfound proxy system has been exposed fuck these commies

archive.is/JZLlk

I need sleep

I'll finish this scan first,,

Very curious as to what their weaknesses are time will soon tell
you would think anyone tied to this national agency of terrorist slush funds would be more careful

Is this it?

The significance of this statement is not to be lightly taken. Aside from a minor opponent in a regional centre's details, it speaks to the wider advantage our 24/7 Anglo speaking internet intelligence agency grants us.

Compared to the uncoordinated nationalism of 1945-2015 period (some 60 years), post 2015, or post Trump nationalism has undergone a period of coordination or 'Gleichschaltung'. While aware of our abilities to conduct intelligence tasks pre 2015, the Trump campaign provided a focus. Like a magnifying glass which never moves on newspaper, this focus burnt into and eventually burst into flames the reality of 24/7 liberal cultural reality. I'm don't claim to understand the whole esoteric Kek thing, but I would say this moment would closely resemble the so called 'meme-warp' or 'reality altering' moment where ancient forces energised by constant worship/application of eternal truths into the modern world (as per Evolian cyclical history) came into being. The literal reality of time (as according to the progress myth of time of Liberals [again see Evola]) was torn asunder for large numbers of us.

As we passed into the warp storm we had rendered, eyes squinted to the screaming mind- pain of one hundred thousand liberal hearts, whose reality was forever destroyed, we peered into the depths of time-space itself. Reaching out we grasped knowledge, runes of power: reality was ours to craft. The century of darkness was over. The narrative was ours to shape. The lies and guilt and shame they had poured over us for half a century or more – fell away. Luminous matter surrounded us. We were perfect. Far away faint echos of our would be previous masters came as muffled sounds, mewling. We laughed and smiled. It meant nothing. To no one. Of course some of us screamed in agony with the wisdom they gained, its power blasting their entire temporal minds. But most survived and a new consciousness was born: it most sensed the will of a movement circling the entire planet behind us, and grasped new truths.

Thus a cognitive dissonance opened up before us and a different reality was exposed and seared into our collective consciousness. Ever more number join our ranks. I underline collective, because this moment of insight and awakening would not have been possible without the group/mob/egregore of individuals dedicated to the spiritual task of restoring the White Race to its spiritual leadership of the world, and the vanquishing of the Semitic downpull. That is my personal He remains a capricious god who requires constant libations of devotion. Meme you well brothers lest we fall in his favour.

Returning to the now awoke movement, enabled by the democratisation of information and media flows via the new technology of the internet social medias, but coordinated/Gleichschaltung/'reality altered-event" during (not by) the Trump candicacy.

Now while under no authoritative single control, the wider nationalist movement has acquired the status of self conscious, a mob aware of itself, with the ability to continue an 'inner conversation' long after the initial period of self awareness began and now independence post Syria of the Trump campaign and presidency. And at its centre lies us my brothers, a band of men united in our holy hatred of evil and degeneracy, a permanent revolution against Semitic corruption, who will one day soon end this eternal spiritual war (semitic/Aryan) and reach towards the stars, as is our destiny.

user…..it's beautiful.

glorious bastards

They are traitors. No surprise

pastebin.com/XPjpLhNX

some more bamn peeps

The British Socialist Worker Party appeared to be engaged in such tactics a few years ago, and tried to cover their asses. Now they are pretty much defunct because of the scandal that ensued.
One of their people is currently out in Gainesville organizing the antifags there. He was obviously too smart to put his name on the list. Name is Alan Gadze, and we think he works for University of Florida, along side the other Gainesville revcom/antifa organizers.
http: //www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2294198/Special-report-Did-Socialist-Workers-Party-cover-NINE-rapes-Kangaroo-court-cleared-official-raping-teenage-member-scandal-goes-far-deeper.html

Fucking great post user.

jesus christ that kikes face is comically jewish

everything down to the very expression just looks like a fucking parody

stereotypes exist for a reason

the Mayor is an antifa goon. i'm surprised, but I feel like I shouldn't be. now it makes sense with how the police have been acting. (commiefornia, it's not just a meme!)

these commie fucks have the balls of each and every police officer in the palms of their hands.
one wrong move or arrest and their families will be toast before the night is out, and they don't send antifa faggots on those attack runs, they use proper merc bastards to bump them off.
at least this revelation has pretty much evaporated most of my anger towards the police force, can't do much when the fams on the line.

Fuck, the left really is losing touch with the youth, they're like 60's/70's preachy Christians but then violent.

JESUS, look a that black woman (?) on the left. If the 49ers had any brains, they'd be scouting it to play on the d-line.

To be completely honest, it doesn't take 4 years to be considered qualified by anyone with two brain cells to rub together as a tradesmen. Those apprenticeship hours are a state requirement, lobbied for by the unions.

Everyone knows that even fresh out of trade school, most of these guys could safely install a working plumbing or electrical system in your house. They just wouldn't be quite as fast,and would actually wire or plumb your house to code. As opposed to learning how to cheat for 4 years.

Now large commercial and industrial applications might be a little different, but honestly even that probably comes down to self confidence and management skills more than apprenticeship hours completed.

Or to put it more succinctly, the trades have long apprenticeship requirements, because the unions and quite frankly many of the journeyman period, don't want the competition. The police don't, because there is no competition for them. They probably receive a somewhat correct length of education.

SO KILL THE MAYOR Of BERKELEY CALI FAGS

Full DOX of ANTIFA/BAMN/SHAREBLUE HERE:

Save the info before it gets purged from here and Pastebin.

It would be a fun day like picking off rats at the dump. 800-900 yards makes it just enough of a challenge.

This is an incredibly important point. The older guy has most certainly developed a respectable poker face over the years on the force. Imagine how frustrating it is for people to constantly try and bait him and other officers around him, in this day and age, to say incriminating things on camera.

or

This is a job for the FBI now isn't it? Or would this be jurisdiction of the SS?

this is pretty fucking big, rev up your twatters and get hold of those e-celebs

It is like Ragnarok all over again, but with better weather and smaller kikes! I love this period! Praise Kek! Glory to our ancestors! BLOOOODSHED!

the jevon testimonial against BAMN is in your first image down the right side. in an eric clapton thread i saw someone post it on its own too, but i failed to fukken save it.

What's funny about this is that even with the official support of the police and mayor, Antifa still get their asses kicked at every engagement there. They're that pathetic. Imagine how impotent they'll be outside their "stronghold."

They're trained to pick out people like her and remove them from riots and protests. They're fucking up on purpose here because someone has told them not to touch her.

I've been wondering why antifa is being told to escalate. I don't know if these ideas are right but they are plausible. Random thought: I've noticed a lot of people saying that antifa should get called terrorists by the gov, I would bet if that happened both sides would get cracked down on.

I>'d hope the rank and file LEOs would revolt against the city government and any higher ups in the department involved before it does if escalation looks like a possibility.
basically never happens, cops do as they are told, they worship anyone with power, which is why the demand worship from plebs. that's why I gave electoral politics one more chance, getting the cops on our side would have helped immensely

I would love to hear someone asking cops how commie spic assholes taste

just demask the cops, take pictures of them along with antifa. its the only way to get them to do action.

on second thought, it would be a good idea to just take pictures of the cops since they wear clear visors.

(Checked)
How about kill the mayor instead

wew

The fire rises

nah invading his privacy and constantly doxing him will do the trick.

We need to make joining Antifa a death sentence, a political and literal death sentence. They act like savages so we must put them down as savages. Perhaps a few deaths will make them reconsider.

I think this is okay to say (if ridiculous, commies never get 'political death sentence') but pretty sure is FBI

Why not just start a meme, targeted at the Berkeley cops, warning that one of their commie pets plans to sacrifice a couple of them to start greater violence? Gets those cops paranoid at the commies…

What the fuck is up with Berkeley?
I never heard of it a few months ago, but ever since Milo went there I've been hearing about it daily.

Nah man I just want to deter communism and well help.

No thank you FBI. Killing someone is not honorable, and it does not reap the same reward as simply shaming someone.

you're 100 years too late FBIfaggot

t. Trudeau

Are you American? It's hard not to hear about that shit hole here. It's the very core of the commie SJW hive. If we destroy Berkeley, they all die.

A bit of an exaggeration, but its a big first domino alright

Perhaps. It's still their command center.

That comic might be my flier for tomorrow. Thanks bro.

They still have elitist university camps like Harvard, Oxford, and Yale. But Berkley being reduced to a battlefield is a glorious first step.

The other clear universities need tactical "hate" speakers to come to their campuses as well to speak. If the protests break out in those key universities, the hang up and battlefield it turns into will halt many colleges. They may try to continue on classes, but the threat of getting caught up in the battle as well as people pulling out for fear of their lives will cause them to lose money. Where is their safe spaces when an Antifa nigger comes along with a chair and throws it through the window?

There's only a few weeks left of most colleges, its near summertime if not already. I have no idea where and why the next few rumbles are going to happen. The ramadan bombathon is coming up, and most chimpenings happen in the Summer as well. I suppose pro-Trump rallies and right-wing meetups will cause a stir as well. But getting back to the Universities tactical hate-speakers would be a good idea, so long as they aren't just there to cause controversy but actually spread the truth.

That's just nonsense. The (((hive))) is anchored in NYC and D.C., not n. California.

You are a goddamn disgrace to this country

I'm no fan of the police….
But man, how do you sit there and consider yourself an officer?

It seems the driver is kinda like
While the older gent is full on cuck

But user, truth is hate speech to (((them))) and the lefty libs. We've gone full circle that speaking statistical truths is controversy to the leftist trying to plug their ears and go "la la la la la".

FBI needs a Trump makeover

Also definitely recommended to band together during pro-trump rallies, as you'll likely have antifa gatherings there as well. With the added x-ray cameras being used to reveal them, they'll probably retreat for now until rallies or college semesters come back in.

And user said I was full of shit for asserting that ANTIFA were protected assets.

Anyone that trusts police officers or FBI is a certified autist or a shill.

But of course they'll cry hate speech at anything more offensive then a kosher-halal vegan bagel. The goal is to have good speakers speak objective undeniable truths in such a way that even the most brainwashed student begins to question his programming. Did you see Richard Spencer speak? It was an altogether weak performance and the fights were near nonexistent. Yes its a minor victory a kosher nationalist like dicky got to speak at all but its high time to push the envelope. I have high hopes for Iron Ann coming up.

I don't trust the police to protect me wasn't there a law passed that said police have no legal obligation to help you but I have sympathy for the common cop who would love to bash some commie skulls but is restricted by the powers that be. No ACAB for me yet.

I call them Cucks.

These CUCKS would have to power to overthrow the system.
But they are too afraid for losing their jobs, so they just do what their globalist masters tell them.

I call them Cucks.

*the power

The majority of people with guns have the power to overthrow the system in a matter of days user. Are they cucks for not going Rahowa the second they know the truth? What should an officer when he learns the truth of the situation?

I feel it. I want it. I need it. I WILL have it.

checked

Spencer is a weak embarrassment. His strength would've had his speech interrupted by antifa. I agree with you 100% that the kind of tactical speakers needed need to speak confidently and with assured-ness in what they speak. They also need to be expecting that they are walking right into enemy lines and to be expected to be attacked by antifa. They definitely need some shit that will get them to start thinking for themselves, shit that overstimulates their commie conditioning at first but it soaks in. The kinds of redpills that get them to question what's happening around them, what's going on, and shit.

Upon successful prosecution of Eric Clanton under PC 245(a)(1), every police officer on duty that day should be charged for violating 18 U.S. Code § 4.From the Chief, down to the lieutenants, the sergeants, and the beat cops.

If it is confirmed that the Mayor personally ordered the stand down, hit him with a conspiracy and 18 U.S. Code § 2102 indictment.

The only silver lining here is that the already abysmal public opinion of police officers will plummet even further after all the dust settles.

ls way more effective to convince the commies to attack the poolice Dallas Shooter style.

Question is, why haven't they been jailed already?

Laws only apply to goyim who go against the (((chosen))).

they should stick to shooting dope and sucking cock; clearly they're no good at this

Police aren't legally obligated to protect you.

yes they are, there is law that states that if they fail to act in the vicinity of a felony crime they can receive a criminal offense for obstruction and a bunch of other shit. One such law is exactly what the user you replied to mentioned, how about you read it.

Yeah.
A felony crime, if they're aware of it.

Supreme Court ruled that they cannot make it compulsory under penalty of law in 2005. Stems from the fact that police did fuck all to prevent the kidnapping and murder of three children.

Also, DeShaney v. Winnebago County (1989)
Also, Warren v. District of Columbia (1981). Police can get fired for it, but they cannot be criminally prosecuted.

almost certain that IA who btw love to fuck cops up the ass will come in and charge them regardless of whatever stupid court precedent was set in that case

The US legal system runs on precedent.
Whoever can cite the most examples wins essentially

How did that fat lesbian become mayor?

Here's two lessons for you.

Wanna drop out of society, head innawoods with your wife and raise some kids outside the degenerate cultural sphere? Some ATF agents, thirsty for a 'big bust' listen to your asshole neighbor that you have a massive stash of guns on your property and are plotting to kill the president and pope and governor of your state, put your property under siege, bring in snipers, kill your two teenage sons and shoot your wife holding your infant daughter on your doorstep in the head.

Wanna do the same as above, but this time with friends and build your own community in opposition to the modern world? Lol siege'd again but this time in Texan BBQ flavour as you, your family and your friends and your friends' families are all burned alive in fires deliberately set by the government.

McVeigh did nothing wrong.

As to not discourage people from actually doing this, there are larger and better armed communes that the government won't go after.

not surprising

I see Donut Patrol Protection Force is out in full force tonight.

I miss C.O.P.S.

this is for when they reboot it and it suddenly turns to shit Sage for off topic

Hey CIAnigger, if you want to kill cops do it yourself.

Holy fuck why is anyone still on that site ?

Nostalgia

Whoops forgot to unsage

No, you idiots. Antifa does not own the mayor. The mayor is a progressive.

There are small organisations that aim to push progressive politics that go under the banner of "Antifascist". They act to further the agenda of progressives. It's a scheme by the older members, the progressives, communists, anti-whites to involve younger people in violent and militant action against those they disagree with. They organize events in schools to push their agenda on young people.

For example, the mayor will look bad if he bans a free-speech rally. But if a bunch of rioters show up to oppose them and hurt them while the police don't intervene then there's no foul by him.

And I'm sick of legitimate regards thinking these individual protesters are getting bank cheques from Soros. It's part of this retarded logic that people can only disagree with you if they're paid to. It's fucking retarded.

There exist organisations that receive funding to further progressive agenda. The members of these groups will organise the events and rally the mindless protesters in the name of anti-racism and other lies in order for these mass movements. One explicit use of the funding is for legal fees. They guarantee that if the protesters are arrested then they'll get legal fees paid. The guys in the green hats are lawyers that go out there and offer legal advice and can act as witnesses and representatives in court.

Or, you know, they're just not as good at giving someone a beat down generally looking intimidating.

The individual protesters probably aren't getting a check from soros, but the people running the BAMN home they live in probably are.

As far as the mayor goes, even joining the BAMN group on social media is a statement. The political class think about these things very carefully. It was a calculated move.

NorcCal user here, i can safely say most of NorCal is red and whites are still a majority, but its all these fucking college towns and tourist havens that are the commie holdouts.

e-celebs are strategically useful for bringing wider attention to important suppressed facts,
such as the fact that the mayor of berkeley belongs to a literal trotskyite terrorist organization,
no matter how much jew cock they suck.

I think you mean Lev Davidovich Bronshteinite

bad goys, bad goys
whatcha gonna do?
whatcha gonna do when you're run by jews?

is that rebecca sugar?

Jesus Christ, fucking spoiler that shit.

My eyes are gay now

Does this offend you?
show is fucking cancer

It's not even really NorCal, it's mostly SF Bay. North of San Francisco is very white and red compared to the rest, except for college towns like mentioned.

Get a deep web assassin after them, if any are to be trusted and/or reliable.

Mayor Jesse Arreguin has removed BAMN and Evette Falarca from his facebook.

too late, we already have archives

We do not forgive communists. They signed up for this war. Give it to them.

He was also a member of a bunch of other progressivist groups. There's always a chance that he was just a dumb Boomer that joined whatever good looking groups invited him

I doubt that though since he was friends with Yvette and his policies are cunt far left and he's a dirty spic.

We've tried being understanding about this for the past few decades. Didn't work. From now on the gameplan should be:
- Smear target with the association
- Demand disavowal and apology
- Keep attacking (demand firing, marginalization, other attacks) anyway
- Refer to apologies and disavowals with "See, even Jesse admits the group is bad!"

Demand apologies, but, then, don't accept them anyway. Use them as weapons.

Yeah if you want to be a faggot.

Why would you want an apology from from this cuck.

Let people know he is a commie shitbag, redpill people, show this fucker for what he really is, don't give him an inch. Demand an apology? Did history demand an apology from nazis? No, he got dragged through the fucking mud, pissed on.

Communism is way worse than facism, fight it tooth an nail until its a fucking wasteland. Scorch the earth. Otherwise the commie plague will swallow each and every one of us.

Did you even read his post? He said "demand an apology and then disregard it, just to keep attacking." He's saying to use the left's weapon against them. No reason not to, it would be even more humiliating for these fucking retards. For ages now, the perpetually offended leftists and communists scream and bitch about whatever bothers them and they demand an apology, and as soon as someone gives it to them, they pretend it never happened and keep attacking. Demanding an apology doesn't mean we actually care about getting one, or that the apology itself means anything to us outside of a humiliation factor.

Use all the weapons in your arsenal.

READ, IDIOT.
WE DON'T.
Ask for apology, then shove it in his face instead of forgiving. Re-use the apology as evidence he feels guilty.

Apologies are demanded from commies and sympathizer, and then, used as weapons against them.

Use their weapons against them, that is how you fight a guerrilla war and win.

And then the BAMN member illegally occupying the Berkeley mayor's office comes out with a statement commending the police for the "great job" they did.

You guys are on the right track, but you also have to look at two other groups that are affiliated with BAMN.

One being SEIU (Service Employees International Union)

archive.is/BpJCL#selection-1097.0-1097.237

archive.is/rAF4q#selection-909.0-921.13

And PSL (Party for Socialism and Liberation)

i.imgur.com/a5SdJDh.jpg

Also SEIU donates to UEAA

While most of the existing unions in America fucking hate commies and will side with us against them, the SEIU must be destroyed.
Traitors, communists, not real humans, everyone associated with it is an enemy of America.

I agree, and I want to help destroy it from within. I'm in a union that supports these groups, matter of fact our union rep a few days ago was passing out these flyers.

Again you guys are on the right track, you have to follow the "signs".

(For readers outside the US, an explanation: it's different here. In the US, the union leaders fucking wrecked the communists here prior to WW2. And after WW2, they gleefully blacklisted them in some places.) Union reps have one job, and it's to protect and improve your paycheck. If he has time to promote stupid political bullshit for far lefty causes, he should be removed from his job and stop sucking up union funds.

Also here is SEIU at a commie anti-war rally back in 2010.

archive.is/w1jm4#selection-225.1-237.8

Also here is footage of both SEIU and PSL using similar tactics just like BAMN/Antifa.

youtube.com/watch?v=XsHyLAURzvA

youtube.com/watch?v=8ys7d02uM6I

Rank and file members, perhaps, but the leadership of most large unions is dyed in the wool red socialist, from the Teamsters, Machinists, Auto Workers, on down. MAYBE some of the smaller trade unions that focus on a very specific trade category aren't involved in this bullshit, but you can bet the big names are.

got you, fam

archive.fo/1MGaq

i mean, i'm pretty sure the entire reason for the second amendment is so the people can act in their best interest should a corrupt government come into power.

i don't think it specifies federal, and if they have a police force as a personal army on their side, i'd say this is basically a /k/ fantasy played out. Isn't that a frightening thought.

BAMN IS A LITERAL TROTSKYIST BRAINWASHING CULT

LIKE, ABOVE AND BEYOND COLLEGE INDOCTRINATION. A LITERAL SCIENTOLOGY/JIM JONES-TIER CULT
secretsurvivorsofbamn.wordpress.com/

No surprises there

It's actually the civic duty of citizens to dispose of a corrupt government. But that's theoretical. The actual is peanuts and circuses. The cucks won't wake up until the grocery stores are empty and the TV is showing static.

We should have disposed of the government back when JFK was assassinated, or failing that, Bush the First. We didn't. Basically we're Sweden 20 years in the past. We're the frog in the boiling water.

I don't think a /k/ revolution would work because the (((media))) would just portray us in a bad light and convince normies we're the bad guys. What would work is a targeted, grassroots propaganda campaign to shine a light on the cesspool that has taken power and some Right Wing Legal Squads to slam the law in these fuckers' face (good luck finding a judge to pass it and a way to enforce it, though.) We need lawfags (there's tons of unemployed lawfags right now) to troll the shit out of these guys and legally gas them. We need to drag out all the dirt and get guys high up in the chain fired. Start low, start with guys like Berkeley's Mayor Fatass Cuckhold. Then work up to Podesta and Clinton. We failed to get shillary cunton and pizzagate through because there was no precedent. We have to start at the bottom, guys like the mayor, and work upwards. Establish precedent, pull the bricks from the bottom of the structure, work up.

The police are not on our side. They are useful idiots with IQs in the 90s. The media are on their last legs, we can topple them. Use marketing and propaganda methods to distribute truthpills to normies in an easy-to-swallow way. Be appealing and rein in your spaghetti. Do not show your full power level. Be appealing, use the same tricks marketers and the media do.

I think the moment we go /k/ is the moment we get raided and vanned. They will spin it and make us look like the bad guys.

We must become the lawful good to overthrow the lawful evil. Punching commies is great and all, but it has a low impact. You're attacking the pawns. Instead, stage a coup to attack the castles and kings. Legal is the way to go. You will have to drag the judges kicking and screaming, but if you have the law on your side and a solid case, it will go through, however slowly, however grudgingly. Get the info to the normies in a way they will find entertaining and they'll be the witnesses to the whole thing, and if nothing happens they'll turn the TV off and start lining up outside of courthouses.

Use the groups against each other. Show the IRS a big enough coinpurse and a way to get it, and they'll eat their own kike brothers from a different alphabet. But start small, establish precedent, move up. You have different kikes all fighting to be king kike. Use them against each other. For example, you could use MSNBC to take down CNN. You can use one mayor candidate to take out another.

Holla Forums has effectively started the shoah by what we've been doing – informational warfare and memetics. It's effective. /k/ movement will be turned against us. If you pull out a rope or gun, the media will convince the normies we're the bad guys.

air the dirty laundry and be more entertaining to normies than the hollyjew and faceberg. Use the same tactics the enemy has shown to work, but be more competent than they are.

I like this post.

Didn't Dark Researcher explain how their brainwashing work? Something about binding and blinding. I know there was a thread talking about BAMN with screencaps of his posts. Wish I could remember which Berkeley thread it was.

Punching commies is a good show of force and does expose cracks of corruption.

We should start focusing on outing corruption in prog heavy areas. Apparently the mayor of Seattle raping that crackwhore 25 years ago is just the tip of the iceberg for corruption in the area.

youtu.be/7IlcFjDO5Mk?t=873
A Cali professor has a theory

also see youtu.be/7IlcFjDO5Mk?t=1450

See these threads for apparent proof that Berkeley police were the ones throwing bombs from buildings

twitter.com/ThomasWictor/status/855948646721798144
twitter.com/ThomasWictor/status/856020943600099329

For any aspiring lawfags, Harvard Law will soon eliminate the LSAT or whatever it is and only require GRE for admittance requirement. Flood it with right wing law squads. I know it seems like they are degenerating the degree, but a lot of the GRE is based on being very comfortable with English. I always agreed with that user that made a thread awhile back calling for others to involve them locally more.

We need a local user to sit back with a Nikon p900 and carefully take close-up photos of as many protesters as possible, as quickly as possible. It may become invaluable after the mayhem for confirmation of doxxing.
Get a high vantage point halfway up a stairwell in a nearby building and snap away, or stand behind the MAGA protest line on a crate or chair, and get face shots and detailed photos of things like fingernail color, scars, tattoos, etc, things that would still visible post-clothing change.
It'd be a relatively safe role, back behind and away of the action, but still very important and worthy for a hesitant user to get out there with a nice camera and make it happen.

The soviets had an interesting way to stabilize their long range photography. Pic related, a camera setup like a rifle.

Found them! Also attaching rando screencap to deduplicate.
I know DR is still around, he likes to post in /tok/ about insane shit he learns in regards to herbalism and lefty degeneracy, But he's way too autistic to make his own threads. Make one, call him out and ask for insight.

There are three areas to California:

Northern California (Suburban/Rural) is the land of white conservatives of the standard type you'd be expected to see. It votes red because that is what serves its interests the best. It is countered by Northern California (Urban) and the dreaded Bay Area, the most liberal and fucked places you can possibly live in. Berkeley falls into this category.

Southern California (Urban) is a hell-hole with a huge minority population. While leftism is common, there are simply not enough white lefties to win the vote. It's the minorities, particularly the poor blacks, that screw things over. As you get further east, to the more rural areas, voters tend to go red. However, these areas also tend to be poorer, and the Mexicans in particularly love their welfare. So by sheer numbers they manage to decide the vote. This leads to a lot of people becoming very blackpilled; were they not, they might actually be able to change things.

It's no surprise there are a lot of Califags on Holla Forums. When you stare into the abyss too long, you begin to understand it with a clarity far deeper than some suburban white kid from a gated community back east. That so many claim to be from 760 only further reinforces that fact. The closer you are to the problem, the better you're able to identify it.

I'm a silicon valley local. Gimme my mission fags

why are any of you suprised, antifa can't take a proper shit without someone else's help

Then why didn't you reform the ATF on trump's form?

luke kuhn in dc ..somewhere a bridge is missing its troll

old pastebin from 2016 tells you who funds them

pastebin.com/VVWi1MgB

By Azura!

pedo antifa is violating his parole

He has to be the prime example of what results from inbreeding because he is, easily, the most horrific example of appearance I have ever seen and that is saying a lot considering every ANTIFA member ranks among the top of the list on the ugly meter. This guy here though has them beat by a mile. Waiting for someone to integrate troll face onto that mug.

This guy is an even creepier version of Tommy Wiseau.

Don't forget this toad and his cronies planned a chemical attack for Deploraball till James pulled a scooby doo on their whole operation.

youtube.com/watch?v=MHZSfhd1X_8

It's the pedo fuck.

He should be on probation. Great job court systems, you really convinced him he needs to behave. The good thing though is this is now national so there will be outcry big time and he will likely get nailed for a probation violation.

tfw L/E watching sad pieces of shit like these assholes giving me a bad name. I would transfer out of state if I was ordered not to deal with obviously violent protestors like these fucks

We need some threads on how to carry out successful hits and what the rates of capture for murderers are in various areas. Usually when someone gets killed, it's ALWAYS someone with a personal connection. Family members and friends are checked first. If someone who has literally never interacted with them before, a total stranger, took them out though… how would police ever catch them?

She's Filipino dummy.

Hello FBI

that's just a reason they can bring in more minorities who wouldn't qualify, any whites wanting in have to be that much more connected,

I found twitter.com/Dr_BJL
BENJAMIN PHILLIPS
438 W. GRAND AVENUE #616
OAKLAND
CALIFORNIA 94612-2335
UNITED STATES
+1.4156269438
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */
facebook.com/david.b.phillips.39 plus.google.com/ BenjaminPhillips
he works At archive.is/OO0vl
which sounds like it has to do with this alex jones shit FUCKIN GLOBALISTS youtube.com/watch?v=7IlcFjDO5Mk
owns this i think archive.is/Hq41c

we need to recruit FBI members to carry out political assassinations for the lulz

Investigate the chief of police.

New infographics, I was sick of articles suggesting we might have wrong guy.

inquisitr.com/4162691/professor-eric-clanton-alleged-bike-lock-attacker-hasnt-been-arrested-may-not-even-be-guilty/
dvcinquirer.com/news/2017/04/20/dvc-professor-subject-of-4chan-harassment/
dvcinquirer.com/opinion/2017/04/20/4chan-brings-dvc-into-the-national-spot-light/

I find it funny how they automatically assume the guy was a "fash" when he was probably some Pepsi marketer.

Pepsi is running joke because of that pulled commercial. Funny how Pepsi tried to make commercial with fucking Kendell Jenner bitch and about protests an peace to cater this loons.

Yet SJWs didnt like it to the point that Pespi pulled commercial.

They said that commercial was "trivializing" the protests.
Because you know, protests are srs business, not juts kids LARPing as revolutionaries.

Berkeley Protesters Take the Pepsi Challenge
youtube.com/watch?v=7u3uhKxNPNg
^hilarious

these are very good you should be proud to serve in the meme wars with ammunition like this

Must watch

Body Language: Yvette Felarca
Bombard's Body Language
youtube.com/watch?v=AeBsl5Mmty8

Must watch

Body Language: Yvette Felarca
Bombard's Body Language
youtube.com/watch?v=AeBsl5Mmty8>>9803398

repair

The scariest thing are her well executed lightning fast shaolin kung fu punches. Absolutely terrifying, I wouldn't be surprised if she was trained by a monk from a young age.