Ancient stone carvings confirm how comet struck Earth in 10,950BC, sparking the rise of civilisation

Graham Hancock was right

>The idea had been originally put forward by author Graham Hancock in his book Magicians of the Gods.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_of_Menkaure#Attempted_demolition
you
thechosenites.files.wordpress.com/2015/07/the-arctic-home-in-the-vedas.pdf
thechosenites.files.wordpress.com/2015/07/paradise-found.pdf
occupycorporatism.com/blue-eyes-originated-10000-years-ago-in-the-black-sea-region/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brasil_(mythical_island)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porcupine_Bank
archive.is/V1Eli
analyseeconomique.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/richard-d-fuerle-erectus-walks-amongst-us.pdf
ia
maajournal.com/Issues/2017/Vol17-1/Sweatman and Tsikritsis 17(1).pdf
you
youtube.com/watch?v=E5pZ7uR6v8c
youtube.com/watch?v=vM24klVyxFk
foreignpolicy.com/2016/09/02/did-chinese-civilization-come-from-ancient-egypt-archeological-debate-at-heart-of-china-national-identity/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ASPM_(gene)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DAB1
youtube.com/watch?v=TCWwa5Q0664
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_J_(mtDNA)),
youtube.com/watch?v=Y0c5nIvJH7w
crystalinks.com/emerald.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mZbmywzGAVs
youtu.be/ctL9OosKNl8?t=25m40s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megalania
youtube.
youtube.com/watch?v=v0mvFP2QrWY
youtube.com/watch?v=8c6IpijS8mw&t=2m32s
youtube.com/watch?v=gK6zHysxoCo
youtube.com/watch?v=34wtt2EUToo
youtube.com/watch?v=qhXxSAv6rMg
youtube.com/watch?v=uZdV8u9xjC4&t=60s
sacred-texts.com/atl/olb/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3072094/40-000-year-old-bracelet-believed-oldest-suggests-ancient-humans-used-drills.html
popsci.com/scitech/article/2009-06/jets-7200°f-hydrogen-cut-through-granite-100-feet-hour
hpc4energy.org/incubator/improving-thermal-spallation-drilling/
8ch.net/pol/res/9925934.html
sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/fl-deerfield-reef-sinking-folo-20150608-story.html
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

2/2

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/04/21/ancient-stone-carvings-confirm-comet-struck-earth-10950bc-wiping/
archive.fo/qeAne

wasa wasa?

´

WE

is it
==HAPPENING==?

plz forib me

NO
only joking user. Kek forgives us all our trespasses, as we trespass on kikes, libtards, and other degenerates hopes and dreams

up your game OP

So before the Earth was merely occupied by animals and proto-hominids (niggers), and white genetics were seeded to live as the God race?

tldr. read the fucking title

bullshit
WE WUZ ATLANTEANS N SHIT

More like a Aryan Civilization existed prior to 10,950 BC and was wiped out by a comet impact destroying the then glacial caps. The survivors would have fled inland and seeded Civilization to the centers we are familiar with it cropping up in today. The Indus River Valley and Mesopotamia. The originals would have been around the Atlantic coast. A possible Atlantis in what was once coast land around the western European continental shelf and in North America (the latter of which was basically all but wiped off the face of the earth).

I've read through a bit of his work, and the evidence he presents is certainly very interesting. I think the thing that was especially fascinating for me were the ancient maps (possibly) depicting parts of Antarctica centuries before it was "discovered," which is postulated to be because ancient map-makers were going off old records left by this "super-civilization" that already knew about the southern continent. Really thought-provoking stuff though, the idea that humanity might have forgotten entirely about parts of its own history and civilization might have had to "start over" because of the comet impact's effects.

the point is that you added nothing, basically just free advertising for whatever source you got it from. If you can't care enough to say anything about it why should i care to read it?

ATLANTIS THREAD V88 FUCK YEAH
COME ON NIGGERS GET IN

Well, at least rejoice at the thought that what got rid of the Ice Age was not climate change but a freaking meteor.

This article is retarded.

The climate was warming at the time because the Milankovitch cycle was leading the earth out of the temperate zone glaciation (technically, we are in an interglacial, but still in ice age still because Greenland and Antarctica are ice covered).

That warming lead to agriculture and if the Younger Dryas did not happen but the earth warmed smoothly people would have still learned to farm.

However, a comet swarm could have happened and may have been recorded. But to assert that tight of a time range for that carving is totally bullshit clickbait.

click bait, not politics

There's an ash layer dated about 11,000 BC suggesting a short lived cataclysmic event, retard. That shit doesn't happen just because it happened to get a little warm out over a long period of time.

Danube Valley Civilization

There's nothing to add you millennial newfag idiot. I'm not your readers digest, the title is the tldr.

History is politics, kike.

Kill yourself.

WE MUST FIND THE STAR-STONE AND FLENSE THE FILTH FROM THIS WORLD!!!

The closest a natural disaster came to massively effecting human history was the explosion of supervolcano Toba 74,000 years ago.

The proverbial Tower of Babel explosion. The one that left so few Humans alive, and so scattered, that it lead to the divergent evolution of the races we see today.

Ha!

yeah, fuck off.

read about the Younger Dryas and how "AMOC" may have helped it happen.

Depending on the complexity of the astronomical chart, it allows for a greater certainty than any sort of chemical dating. Of course, that's without getting into the rest of the evidence for the Younger Dryas impact theory and Hancock's associated tracking of civilization.

At some point you're just going to have to accept what every esoteric tradition has been trying to tell us: we wuz aryans nearly wiped out by a disaster and thus laid low from the heights of our civilization of which all current civilization on this planet is merely a hollow echo.

Not just history, the history which our enemies have been covering up for thousands of years and even now actively dispute. The truth which reveals that all civilization on the planet originates with Europoids colonizing the disparate native tribes in the places they fled after the Flood/Meltwater Pulse1B.

Graham Hancock's "From the Ashes of Angels" turned me on to all kinds of stuff, but I take him with a huge grain of salt.

Fucking stupid. The divergence is waaaay older than that.

the neanderthal/erectus split is more ancient, true
but the sapiens/neanderthal/denisovan genetic mix then migration to eurasia/eastern asia/the americas came after

kek i get this reference user :)

Kek seeing how I wouldn't watch a movie with such a title, please enlighten me. Meme magic?

Interesting. So the Fimbulwvinter sisters are technically ayylmaos?

But more interestingly, this lines up well with our running theory of a sudden flood wiping out Caucasians from the exposed continental shelfs. Civilization wasn't invented 11k years ago, but fled inland at that time.

A pic an user made during the last WE WUZ ATLANTIS style thread I saw

Fimblewinter confirmed fact. Now to follow in Odin's footsteps! As the world burns, WE PURGE!

One more step to uncovering the truth the kikes don't want us to know.

Thanks for bringing up the biggest mistake our ancestors ever made, user. This time, when the world burns, let's just execute all the savages and give them fucking nothing but death!

Ever wonder why they hide the truh? My theory is that they are the degenerate rape babies of the evil shits that our ancestors wiped out.

more like best day in history since the end of the ice age

Who the fuck knows, but whatever it is it scares them enough to put effort into hiding it.

The ayylmao matter is a bit of a toss-up right now. The sheer variety in alien encounters, their lineage in folk traditions as faeries, youkai, etc., and the associated high strangeness all point to an answer which might not really include "visitors from other planets." Esoteric theories on consciousness and reality have to be brought in, which sort of bifurcates the issue into "strange phenomena are manifest from consciousness, aliens are our collective tulpas visiting us" and "reality itself has consciousness and the strange phenomena are based on interaction with a force that can rewrite the world." Of course, these also aren't mutually exclusive, which is perhaps where you get into Theosophist territory with "all life is an evolution of root races ascending to higher levels of existence and thereby seeding a new root race in a new planetary body which is itself an entity manifested by the unified divine mind, we are of the latest root race, the Aryans."

What happens if the goy discover the old testament is a massive hoax (there's that word again) and the merchants aren't God's Chosen tribe?

They were called Neanderthals, user.

I know of it, I just never watched it.

passover is already proven to be false.. even huffpost did an expose piece regarding the matter

Egypt demanded their gold back but kikes cling to the lie… we wuz slaves n shit…

stolen from the sumerians

myth of passover

http:/ /m.huffpost.com/us/entry/1408123

pic related

So will we finally get an answer to all the great flood myths?

It's actually a story from a jew complaining he got his feet wet from stepping on a puddle.

BRAVO NOLAN

Jesus Christ

Bravo indeed.

I don't know why I bother trying to have an kind of cohesive theology when every day the memes invade reality.

THAT'S MY PURSE I DON'T KNOW YOU

we should be glad that we learned this lesson on earth where shit is level one. it will be valuable knowledge to have under our belt if we ever find ayys on another planet

muh 6 gorillion gallons of wadduh goy!

I bet spears and bows and arrows also prove a global civilization by your logic.

Joe Rogan has la bunch of podcasts with this guy, really interesting. Podcast numbers are: 142, 360, 417, 551, 872

Gook here. I have a quick question, and I do not mean to derail or shitpost but where do the Asians fit in all this?

The "Chinese" also built pyramids.

But was it like in the cause of the Incans where blonde, blue-eyed people built it, but suddenly left and the Asians took over?

sounds pretty fucking typical

if all the spears bow and arrows happen to have the same stories enscribed on them

its the same story over
white men build things
then get cucked out of existence by inferiors
all civilization everywhere was started by whites
a thousand years from today, should we lose, some might ponder how somalians built nazi germany

topkek

As long as you're not Austroloid or African, you have some good ol' "Atlantis" genes in. Closer to the coast, more Finnish magick.
India is a messy shepards pie thanks to caste system, most other places are well and truly long term mixed.
East side Asia is its own shit. Mongolia, Russia, and Hokaido have ol' Finnish magick. Japan and Thailand are well and truly unique to themselves, being anti-degeneracy without any Finn empire blood.

But can a non-white like myself raise my "level" up to that of the whites? In other words, behaving civilized and upholding morals and principles?

No.

Don't worry. Nobody on Holla Forums is White. Holla Forums is a LARPing board for people who desperately wish they were alpha whites.

I am Korean, so am I safe?

Fuck. Maybe in the next life I'll be reborn as a European.

YOU CALL KILL YOURSELF NIGGER

ALSO DRUNK AND CANT SPELL WELL
STILL FUCK YOURSELF NIGGER

Holla Forums are the alpha males, but not because we're so awesome, but because over the years of our shitposting the outside world has degenerated to the point where everyone else is beta cuck, while we at the same time motivated each other to improve ourselves.

It's not his fault he is a nigger. Are you some kind of SJW?

no. white w/ blue eyes and drunk with no tolerance for negro shit

I agree that in order for a male to be an alpha male, he must be willing to improve and suffer in order to achieve his goal(s). SJW liberals are the opposite of that. They refuse to improve and want to drag everyone else better than them down to their degenerate level.

Timshel

You're blaming him for something he has no control over. That's retarded. A nigger who seeks to improve himself, defeat his animalistic sides and help other niggers do the same deserves every respect.

Then I shall continue to improve myself and avoid degeneracy. Thank You

Graham Hancock thread? Fucking awesome.

Or resetting civilization…

I don't blame him, I blame his nigger progenitors
also daily reminder ==AROUND BLACKS NEVER RELAX==

It is probable that humanity has experienced multiple near-extinctions and collapses of ancient civilizations like Atlantis.

you people are taking the hyper war meme seriously now? please tell me it isn't so.

Mainstream historians will never accept this, because it would mean they've been wrong their entire lives.

this. pyramids exist all over the globe simply because of physics. they're the simplest tall thing you can build without complex engineering.

Blame the kikes who bought them.

I meant "brought".

his face reminds me a lot of my old chemistry professor who liked talking about aliens and jesus.

I feel like this ironic shitposting might turn out to he the truth.

I say Finnish in place of 'nameless coastal European originated Aryan looking Founder race'.

Can you explain to me, a Korean, how exactly the kikes did that? I am interested.

they profited a lot from the slave trading. most if not all of the slave ships were owned by them

Major slave traders and slave ship owners were all kikes.

Ah okay thank you

Holla Forums does not stand for politics, it stands for politically incorrect. An alternative view of history is definitely one of those things.

It can. It depends on how they are crafted. The dual faced arrowheads was a technology that came out of Europe. This is one of the main bits of evidence for the Solutrean hypothesis, caches of these arrowheads were found in the Americas that dated hundreds of years prior to the Bering land bridge being accessible. The same exact style and craftsmanship was employed to create arrowheads found in northern France as arrowheads found in the Chesapeake Bay region.

This guy gets it.
The truth is that up until the 1800's mainstream geologists thought that god created the earth as is and it was unchanging. They couldn't conceive of the fact that tectonic/geologic/climatic changes happened over millions of years, because it couldn't be observed at the time. What's to say that 1500 years from now scientists of today will be ridiculed for the fact that they couldn't understand that catastrophic events could reshape or even effectively restart human history multiple times throughout the millenia. Understand that if all (or most) of humanity was wiped off the planet today, very little evidence of our being here would be visible hundreds and especially thousands of years from now. What was left would probably be radically misinterpreted by the descendants of any survivors.

This is amazing

It sickens me that a world treasure like Gobekli tepe would have been destroyed under an Ottoman-tier regime 100 years ago if it were uncovered. It Sickens me that a world treasure like the pyramids are trapped in a mudslime country, I'm surprised they haven't tried to blow up the sphinx or something, like they did with the giant Buddhas in trashcanistan.

so true

we are talking about mayan-like prehistoric civilizations, not literal atlanteans or ayylmao uber aryans

If you think the interpretation of "bones and fossils" is anything but subjective groupthink, I'm not going to bother arguing with you. What I'm saying is that houses, cars, concrete etc… will be gone within a few centuries of our disappearance as a global civilization. If 98 percent of us died today, Mt. Rushmore would be falsely attributed to aliens by your great -great great great great great great granchildren

They tried to destroy one of the pyramids and failed miserably

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_of_Menkaure#Attempted_demolition

My mistake then. Holla Forums usually talks about the latter and ruins the thread

:^)

you tube.com/ playlist?list=PLNkCidG6ewkYD4OzPZ3zi5o3eN2kaVd4X

you tube.com/watch?v=tys4ArbWH6Q

tbhfam, this.

WE MUST SECURE A PAST FOR ATLANTIS AND A FUTURE BASED ON THE KNOWLEDGE OF ANCIENT CIVILIZATIONS

an ancient civilization that had stone tools only/mostly but had some understanding of engineering, chemistry, astronomy etc however limited in the same vein of some mesoamerican ones that got destroyed by some giant natural disaster would leave behind almost nothing, or at least nothing that we would be able to recognize as once being of some importance.

exactly this. The stone tools are about the only things that would survive. For all we know, the museum cases rotted away and these "arrowhead caches" fell to the ground and were discovered in situ by modern archaeologists.

Already wrong. Machu picchu, puma punku, Baalbek, no way for those to be made with wood or stone mallets and bronze chisels.

sounds like whites aren't as smart as they think they are

stop

/a/ pls go

Not aliens, simply forgotten homonids…

That's my point about our blind faith in geology and archaeology as "science". Metallurgy, arguably the most important pursuit of mankind in most of known history (tens of thousands of years) is advancing at an accelerating rate, even today. For centuries it was accepted that adding carbon was the only way of hardening steel, at the expense of toughness and heat resistance. High speed steel, and alloys relying on elements other than carbon for hardness was only scientifically understood in the last 70 FUCKING YEARS. As an aside, Based Frederick Winslow Taylor just tried adding shit to steel to see what happened.
Geology and Archeology, which still haven't fully come into their own as fields of science, have only adopted the scientific method in the past hundred or so years. How the fuck can I attribute any faith to the mainstream interpretations of discoveries in those fields when the amount of human intellectual power applied pales in comparison to concepts which still have yet to reach their zenith?

Thanks, do you buy the whole sacred geometry side of his stuff?

Don't forget to read the works of Miguel Serrano, he did more research and exploration on this topic than any other Man that I am aware of.

But Gobekli Tepe is 13,000+ years old at the youngest. The carvings would be about the event 23,000 years ago. The "scientist" kikes are trying to frame it as referring to the more recent major impact to hide that civilization is much older.

I think so. There continue to be discoveries around the world.

I'll try this one again.

Kabardino Balkaria.

Nazi sent an investigation. Age unknown. Appears quite artificial. Straight rock cuts. Local legend about being made by giants.

Jews were never in Egypt at all. Not as slaves, and not otherwise. Exodus was completely fabricated by jewish priests, as allegory meant to secure their social standing while in exile in Babylon (the "moral" of Exodus, if you can call it that, is that the god the Jewish priests gave jews access to had power even when the jewish priests were not in jewish lands. At the time this was a novel concept among polytheists like the jews, they believed that gods were tied to lands such that if you went to another land, you worshiped another god.)

checked, but who would make up something so vile?

yes but have you grokked it completely?

Joe Rogan gets a lot of DESERVED flak on Holla Forums, but his episodes with Graham Hancock are legitimately fascinating. I second this recommendation.

Who would make up such vile lies about Egyptians? The same sort of people who would make up vile lies about Germans.

We don't do much archeology under the ocean fam. The Atlantians were a coastal civilization, whatever traces they left behind were swallowed by the seas and likely ground to dust.

I think many of them are so thoroughly indoctrinated that when the evidence is staring them in the face, they don't see it. Most are probably brainwashed, not malicious.

Dude, kettle bells

He has good points about if there were a massive civilization ending catastrophe and everyone was thrown back into the stone age the things that would survive would be folktales / lure passed down by mystics. You figure there are about 13ish generations in a thousand years. and 130 generations in 10 thousand years. After a few centuries all modern shit would be well past broken… Considering an i-pad only lasts you a few years. Even a steam age metal steam shovel would be wiped if their was massive floods. But the end result after 10000 years you have this world spanning obsession with the sky. Because of passed down knowledge. Tales that would not be based in science but in mystic shit. like noah and the ark, parting the red sea, ect. As for the dmt tripping I have no fucking clue.

Remember there's a bunch of shit dug up out of old greek shipwrecks that would be considered very advanced even in the late 1800's, and the only thing you see of greek artifacts on land is the rusty swords and big stone temples, and that was only a few thousand years ago. Plus the maps of the atlantic coast made hundreds of years before columbus.

you tube.com/watch?v=RLPVCJjTNgk

Who knows if we wuz atlantis n shiteee, who the fuck cares. If there was proof of a civ before then that blows out (((their))) narrative which is good enough.

Fact. (pic unrelated)
I just dont know how to express the fact that we will be ridiculed for centuries for our naiveté regarding ancient history without sounding like (pic related).

WE MUST PRESERVE THE TEMPLE MY PHARAOH!

how the fuck can a carving confirm anything? it is confirmation bias for these people….seeing what they want to see

go

This correlates with the Age of Leo 11,000 BC to 8000 BC. You see the sphinx was built at that time thought to be 10,000 yrs old now so near the end of the Age of Leo. Post ice age humans began Sun worship and farming began. Leo rules children so having children was a very sacred event. Makes sense in a world that needed to be populated. It's all in the stars, you have no idea until you embark on the study of it, then everything makes sense.

(((The Exodus))) as we know it was fabricated yes, but the "exodus" actually happened with another group of Canaanites that weren't jews, and the Egyptians beat the shit out of them and "Moses" in the end. Even Kikepedia admits this is most likely the origin of (((The Exodus))) story.

Kikepedia admits that there is no archeological basis for Exodus at all. That, combined with the suspicious parallels with the relatively well established exile in Babylon, and the very plain political motivations of the jewish priest caste are what lead me to say it was a complete fabrication. I encourage you to [re]-read it with what I've said in mind. I think when read in the right context, it's plainly propaganda targeted at jews who were polytheists.

The Egyptians fought many people. I don't think there is any reason to give more credit than is due to the jewish propaganda by saying that any of the people the Egyptians fought was an inspiration for their propaganda. The jews would have known of Egypt from stories and artifacts brought into their region by traders, that's all they needed. Exodus contains no information about Egypt that would suggest jews had any firsthand knowledge about Egypt. No Egyptian geography, customs, political figures or technological achievements are mentioned in Exodus.

I'm speaking of the Egyptian historian Manetho who spoke about the Hyksos and the "impure people" led by Osarseph whom wreaked havoc in Egypt and were eventually chased out by the Pharaoh and his son.

Theories about asteroids wiping out an entire species are retarded garbage. Asteroids aren't fucking heat seeking, and animals that "survived" make perfectly good prey.

I don't watch JewTube content too much but given the subject I think it's worth making an exception. Thanks for the recommendation.

No idea if ep.725 is worth getting but I'll download it anyway.

but user, it was real in their mind

If you are a nigger, it's pointless. Even if you get lucky and are average intelligence for a white, then your kids will gravitate towards the average, and will likely act like your average dumb degenerate nigger.
If you're a gook, you likely already have white level intelligence, so just avoid degeneracy

Both those episodes with Randall Carlson are quite good as I recall. He's the one that really gets into the comet theory. His work meshes well with Graham Hancock's.

AS ABOVE SO BELOW

My god. The schitzos were right.

thechosenites.files.wordpress.com/2015/07/the-arctic-home-in-the-vedas.pdf

thechosenites.files.wordpress.com/2015/07/paradise-found.pdf

Gram likes talking about the drugs his does in the jungle with his black as coal wife

Graham is definitely not a National Socialist.

Santha is ok if you want to burn indus valley coal

Himmler seems like he knew what's up with all this shit, funding expeditions all over the world. Today there is no one left around that would satisfy you ethnically that has the cash and would be willing to do the same. Who would you suggest? Should we wait for hitler to get back goy? Also, you are kidding yourself if you think the dudes on those expeditions in the 1930's weren't plunging the shit out of the native women. So this is the guy we are stuck with. He go into his fear of (((them))) beating him to these sites and snatching anything that goes against the narrative. We know he likes dark pussy, and lots of mind altering drugs. He is not claiming to be the new saver of the white race.

Lots of stuff underwater now, wasn't.

Ooohh no, not at all. But he has definitely spit out the bluepill in the last decade.

That is one huge elephant in the room that orthodox archeologists always want to ignore. Ice ages sucked up huge volumes of water from the oceans, but underwater 'digs' are almost non-existent (at least publicly). It's almost as if they're afraid of what they'll find, so they don't look.

Listen, the gene for blue eyes seems to be only 6,000 years old from the Black Sea region.

I can't remember when the gene(s) for white skin and other characteristics found in whites occurred.

It may have been possible that "pre-whites" who were basically very similar to modern whites were still fairly dark. The theory I read is that agriculture lead to a diet that was very low in vitamin D and skin had to lighten up. At the same time these traits were highly selected for.

Some asians also learned agriculture and lightened up for vitamin D but with a yellow tinge.

So, it is not whiteness, but all the other traits that whites overwhelmingly share that is important.

YOU ARE
SEXUAL JEWS

What point are you trying to make? Your arguing against points that no one made.

It is possible that a good portion of the Europeans who survived this cataclysm were of the hunter gatherer type who lived inland as opposed to coastal cities where the majority major civilization would've been present. They may or may not have associated with each other, but after the great flood destroyed the coastal cities (raising the seal level 400 feet) the hunter gatherer stayed hunter gatherers and the Mediterranean people's were the ones to create the next form of civilization (Egypt, Carthage, Greece, Rome). After they brought civilization to the Germanic people through their imperialism during the Roman Empire, the Germanic hunter gatherers took the helms of civilization.

*you're

Nah, but they prove that Europeans were in North America first.

protip: Skip the first 63 minutes of episode 417

Don't forget China.

No, it was exactly the opposite.

occupycorporatism.com/blue-eyes-originated-10000-years-ago-in-the-black-sea-region/

The only difference with the holocaust and the romans/ancient egyptians is that they've had more tools at their disposal to help reinforce the story, not to mention a superpower or two at their disposal to help circulate it. Seems as if they're nostalgic for the ol' "biblical oppression" story and wanted to write a sequel to the torah; The proof is in the pudding, it all lines up.

They follow the talmud rabbi.

Ur was false, the flood, egypt, akhenaten… nigga, Jesus has so many proofs that not believing in his historicity its a proof of hard fedora faith.

Talmudists? yeah, you are right, jews obviously yes, but romans took care of them. Ask Neb-jeperu-Ra Tut-anj-Amon for more info, itas like saying that spics never existed because they are called latins.

The problem here its the same as the holocaust, impersonation.

Uhh…you don't get to bring civilization.

So Fossils aren't gajillion million years old? How could science be wrong? I mean it is science!

Look up the legend of High Brasil and I don't mean the one with the cast of Monty Python. Very possible that "High Brasil" is in fact Atlantis. It's Potatonigger legend

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brasil_(mythical_island)

If you go by the Christ-Cuck standard, most of engineering knowledge was passed down by spoopy angels.

Read the book of Enoch.

And if you compare that to the other worldy religions you can see it plagerises giant parts from the Greek myth of Athena giving the flame of knowledge to man against the wishes of Zeus.

The kikes stole every other then-contemporary religion, warped it, and made it their own.

Related: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porcupine_Bank

Bumping because HotpocketX, aka imkamfy, will bumplock this when it's off the first page.

SHADILAY
H
A
A
D
I
L
A
Y

I just wish that Joseph Campbell was still alive to see this shit. He'd probably have a field day dissecting our meme magic beliefs.

Take it friend, it's all yours :^)

Underrated dubs.

WE THULE NOW

I always wondered why a religious settlement would be the oldest construct we could find. Because Atlantis was literally fucking real.

Would this mean Abos really are a different species? Are they degenerate humans, or are we ascended Abos? Were there other species aliens, gods, something else involved in our prehistory?

Have to find the general area and then have to be able to go really deep under the ocan and then have to be able to dig really deep and then luckily find something.

Still, this article is reaching.
It starts from the assumptions that animal carvings are representations of constellations.

Posting some
REDPILLS

Could the Urban Myth that they were once KANGZ really be TRUE?

Kek, I like how their entire self-identity is based around their skin color.

NatureBoy SPEAKS DA TRUTH {MELANIN}
SOlar panels are black for a REASON
who is the retarded white gurl?

I'm honestly trying to figure out if they're serious about this or if it's just a meme that a lot of effort has been put into.

It's easy to debunk with a two second search, but is that down to it being a meme, or down to blacks being retarded?

I feel like either way, blacks will believe this shit. Let's make their IQ levels drop even more by spamming this shit on their goybook pages/twatter.

Charles Guiliani did some nice podcasts on the Catastrophism theory. Apparently Mars was also an earth like planet that got rekt by the asteriods, and all life on it was destroyed.

I sure can't wait until the aliens come and obliterate the globalist filth

But they also have egos to protect, and like most petty humans will do so even in the face of new evidence that contradicts their position.
This human failing is why we really do need
A religion of TRUTH

Hi intl! rmember that some of your ranks are doxxxed.

What was first schlomo, logic says that greeks changed the meaning of older stories, basically changing the bad for goods.

Blueyes are a novelty in this world (10.000 aprox, same age as gobekli tepe) abbos were the ancient warrior that conquered the seas and killed dragons, at the end endogamy killed them, this is why a mixed abbo looks white as fuck after 2 or 3 generations.

Trips of wisdom, their egos are bigger than the egos created for evangelion, but their book is the talmud that is against the OT, actually going against the Bible is one their biggest goals, why? because Jesus use it in the NT.

Kids, the "jew"s book its called the talmud.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

archive.is/V1Eli
analyseeconomique.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/richard-d-fuerle-erectus-walks-amongst-us.pdf

DEZ MELANI IN EVRIFIN YO

Why do niggers become sterile in northern climates.
Why do they have rickets.
Why do they have vitiligo.

Niggers are dependent on the gibs of an equatorial sun, just like the gibs of the government.

No, that would be the defeat of Germany in WW2, and the rise of the shitskin ape-people.

Firstly, a lot of areas that were once on the coast were inundated and are now under hundreds of feet of water, this makes looking for remains somewhat difficult.
Secondly, there are inland ruins all over the world that predate the current historical record, but are ascribed to later cultures, who themselves have admitted they did not create the earlier work. (which is always higher quality) vid related covers one site
Thirdly, have you heard about the giant skeletons found all over the USA and elsewhere?
Smithsonian institute is accused of hiding these remains from the public and hushing up there existence.
Who's to say what else has been discovered but hushed up or manipulated to look like something else.
So, all together, there is a lot of lying and fuckery going on, we see it every single day in the media, so why is it so hard to believe that academics who are mostly leftists, and have no problem with outright lies, are suppressing truth and spreading fairy tales about history?
You do agree that there is a narrative that individuals in academia must conform to or face expulsion don't you?
I mean the jews have been doing this shit since the old testament for fuck's sake.

For me this is the final nail in the coffin, who's with me?

Go back to godlikeproductions or /fringe/ and stop sliding by copy pasting random EBIN news

user…come on
its okay, I was where you are now a few months ago

I think your maths may be fucked user
1000/13 = 76
76 years per generation?
I would say it's around every 20-25 years
Which would make 40-50 generations per 1000 years and 400-500 per 10,000 years

We see it all the time with their political counterparts, out-right admitting they lie and distort facts but then saying it's ok because they're on the right side of history.

and the oldest known human remains are ~100,000 years old.

so we're to believe that humanity, which started civilization 500 generations ago, has existed for 4,000 generations.

That from the time between discovering fire and splitting the atom was 1/10th of our existence. I highly doubt this.

How long is 1 generation?
I don't have a definitive answer for that, but unless ancient humans had much longer lifespans, I suggest each generation to be 20-25 years.
If you have a different idea, share it.

sorry, mis-read your reply
ignore my last reply
sage for reatrded

This.
No truer words have ever been spoken.

About 12k years ago, the Sphinx, which, very probably, originally had a lion's head, would have been pointed in the right direction to be facing the point on the horizon where the constellation Leo would rise.
Couple this with the fact that the erosion on the body of the Sphinx is water erosion & not wind erosion, and you make a very good case for the statue to have been built 12k years ago.
After the flood and the rains, the area went to desert, the body was covered by sand & thus protected from further erosion…the head eroded down but still maintained something of its face-like features, so eventually people returned and decided it was a great rock to use for the carving of their current leader/king/priest/whatever.
Hence, the disproportionately small head on the Sphinx body.

Also note, the Egyptian "Sphinx" is no Sphinx at all, as a Sphinx would have wings.

There is no archeological proof nor any records in the region to support the Exodus story, it's true.
But a single clay tablet with a list of visitors to the court of Ramses the Great HAS been found, and listed on it is someone named Moses, who is described as being "the chieftain of a small Canaanite tribe from the mountains."

I suspect whatever this Moses was asking Ramses for was the basis for the Exodus story, which then ran amuck and turned into a story of pillars of fire & parting the Red Sea.
He was probably just asking for the return of a couple of his people that had been taken as slaves. Ramses probably gave him back his people to stop the incessant whining.

Well that's great if you're an autistic intellectual completionist. I also think believing this will ever lead to something that changes anything even remotely important about current or future trends is just setting yourself up for disappointment.

I think you mean 6 million people, goy.

Sargon?

Cultural Nationalism is a lie.

The water erosion on the Sphinx is actually because it was simply carved out of low quality stone on site. The occasional torrential rainstorm over 4000 years was plenty to create the erosion we see. The pyramids and temples don't show such erosion because they are made from much higher quality stone brought from quarries.

At least, that is the explination I have heard. Seems to make sense.

gas yourself faggot

I want the body of a lion, but make my tail a snek; of course I will be wanting to soar around the sky hunting and doing big poops on gene normatives, so a nice set of wings please; I'll keep my current resting bitch face.

Sounds about right.

You know what I meant (merchants).
PHAROAH MADE LAMPSHADES OUT OF HEBREW SLAVES OY VEY!

The trouble I have with this is the assumption that the constellations we recognize today were the same constellations being recognized thousands of years ago. And that the same constellations had the same figures ascribed to them. Who's to say they didn't think that constellation was actually a duck instead of a lion back then?

That said, wikipedia tells me Leo dates back to at least 4000BC, which is quite extraordinary.

With such a straightforward explanation that doesn't require changing the mainstream "history" of the Sphinx, don't you think it's interesting that Egyptologists flat out deny it's water erosion? They say it's wind erosion and that anybody who says otherwise is stupid.

Furthermore, the Sphinx was mostly covered by sand for most of those 4,000 years. Parts of the head were often exposed, but the parts that show the most notable water damage are the base, which was certainly covered by sand the longest.

We know that it was covered in sand in 1400BC, because some Egyptian guy uncovered it and left a stone saying that he did so. It was likely again uncovered in 1200BC, suggesting that in 200 years the sands had recovered it. In 1812 it was dug out again, and it was only fully uncovered in 1936.

Occasional rain can't erode a Sphinx that's buried in sand. It must have been eroded a very long time ago.

I've heard the Greek gods were taken from the Hittites. Religion evolves like the rollouts of various operating systems. They all take from each other. The Bible does seem to put Jews at the center of universe though.

you tube.com/watch?v=AtbjqA49p8c
His radiation test was interesting, After looking it seems that Bolivia has high natural background levels though.
ia ea.org/inis/collection/NCLCollectionStore/_Public/25/043/25043690.pdf

Actually, just yesterday I stumbled across a documentary stating that they were taken from the Thracians, who were themselves perhaps one of the ancient giant civilizations.

https: //vimeo.com/ondemand/theotherlandofthegods/198496452

It's a bit hokey and they don't get too far into detail on a lot their evidence, but I thought it was pretty interesting survey of fringe archeology in an area I've not heard much about. I wish I could have found a rip of it because I'm not sure it was worth the ten bucks.

micro Teslas aren't a unit of radiation exposure.

I was wondering about that, did not think a i-phone has a rad detector… What is he measuring then? Magnetic fields? How would that gauge if it were radioactive?

Yeah, teslas are a unit that measures magnetic field strenght

But does the 'evidence' have legs? Is it all spicy lore or do they give a good case for the possibility?

What does your gut tell you?

I'd say it does, but someone really needs to go dig up a giant skeleton on a live stream and put this all to rest. They basically have various archeological tidbits that support the spicy lore, such as tablets with an unknown language from a culture that mainstream history says had no writing system. There's also an interesting segment on pottery from the region which clearly influenced later pottery in part of China, and these cultures included the swastika and yin-yang in their iconography. Then there's another segment where they connect iconography on shields in an inscription to hyperborea. There's a bit about some supposed living rocks, but some dork just caresses the stones rather than there being any attempt to document the growth process.

I take it as a primer into a lot of stuff that needs more research.

Astrology has been passed down virtually unchanged for thousands of years via various priesthoods and secret societies.
It is not beyond the realms of belief that it was also handed down to the ancient egyptians rather than them inventing it themselves.

yfw muslims can't into science so much that they can't even fabricate a plausible cover story

my parents are from Çatalhöyük

Watching now. This Romanian Daice city they dug up is pretty incredible. Very advanced civ.

I completely forgot about that part, they barely mention that place again even though the foundations they show are solid evidence of a civilization far more advanced than "no writing system lol"

Later on there's a mention of mysterious writing in hermit caves, but they don't mention any efforts to decipher them.

Mm. Those stone writing tablets went missing at the height of the debate of their legitimacy. Three writing styles demonstrated. To advanced for some to agree with.

Giants aside. The discovery of more advanced civs all over the world just shows that humans become advanced almost easily given the chance to thrive.

Gives more credence to the idea of super old civs.

Whites, niggers had nothing to do with it.

I know.

Hittites won the battle of Kadesh. I've noticed Jews still promote the Egyptian victory propaganda due to it being intertwined with their origin stories. That new Exodus movie started out with an Egyptian victory scene.

Here's a clip from a documentary talking about the discovery of the Hittite law tablets which proved the Egyptian claims were just propaganda.

This is probably how you would turn white, if you are to believe in the out of Africa theory.

There's practically no records of the dark ages and that was like 1300-1600.

White skin was a successful adaptation to the lack of vitamin D in the repetitive diet of a farmer. It allows UV rays to sink deeper into he body and create vitamin D. Native Europeans were swarthy forest people. White skin came from the middle east migrations.

YOU ARE NOT WHITE AND NEVER WILL BE
You know absolutely nothing about what you're seeing.

this ones funny

These documentaries are required viewing for anyone who wants to know how human civilization was actually founded.

And global report for intl. Thanks.

What? It's a legitimate news article. Exactly how far up your own ass are you right now?

Actually, the flint arrowhead technology is what supports the Solutrean hypothesis.

Where can I get a print of that shit?

With all the interference of the kikes and shitskins with archaeological digs, the entire archaeological record is made suspect. Even the English work prior to the 1900s is thrown into question because of how deeply the kikes were already embedded within European societies at that point. We are going to have to re-examine the entire field once we win.

Fuck off redditard

Don't you mean Prometheus you illiterate cur? You trigger me with your ignorance. And besides, Athena was a huge bitch like most of her family.

vs

If anyone is interested, here's the original paper the Telegraph based their story on.

maajournal.com/Issues/2017/Vol17-1/Sweatman and Tsikritsis 17(1).pdf

It's for real.

If there's anything left to examine.
Israel will have to be reclaimed using conventional weaponry and going door to door slaughtering kikes. But hey, it's probably more satisfying that way.

No idea what your statement is supposed to imply. They're Graham Hancock's videos.

didn't watch yet but this seems pretty history channel tier.

His wife is still alive, she's like 102.

That hula hoop shit works.

Dear god. The invention of a bag with a carrying handle is crystal clear evidence of an entire civilization 11,000 years ago. Nobody could possibly have thought of such advanced technology independently.

woops forgot the link
you tu.be/nVxnJ_jZeP8?t=6m24s

pointing out its the exact same building method: bolivia, Peru, egypt

Oh look, here comes the Zog certified historian pushing Zog certified historical views.

That's not my civilization.

This thread is retarded, OP's article is clickbait with no real explanation and just a correlation of events - a dinosaur took a huge shit and across the globe a retarded fish walked on land for the first time - same thing.
also
hurr durr how do i stack rock without it falling? children playing on the beach with sand make pyramids before they even see the pictures you stupid niggers.
oh jeez it look similar, like when jesus appeared on my slice of toasted bread. the note on the image is retarded; "many more but it's difficul to search for" are you fucking kidding me? can't you be more false or retarded?
kill yourselvs

I WANT /x/ TO LEAVE

at work we had to move a concrete step, it was a fucking pain in the fucking ass and it was small. made me wonder how they moved these massive stones. try and do something outside once in your life

probably by not hiring pussy faggots to do the work, also with ropes, dozens of people and animals pulling the weight. are you unironically retarded?

Even though this has never actually been shown to work, the same for the "log roller" method.

Of course it is, because they were built by the same people.

Time to kill yourself, moishe. We have hard evidence that your timeline of human history is false.

Actually losing control of your bowels/bladder is very common when under fire even for seasoned soldiers, it's one of the things grunts are taught in basic. It doesn't necessarily mean that the person is afraid, it's just something that happens sometimes to a soldier they can't control. Some soldiers don't have an issue with it, but it happens more often than not, which is why any time soldiers on a front line or they're pushing the front deeper into enemy territory, they make it a priority to piss or shit anytime they stop moving.

If you read about 1st Recon pushing into Iraq as part of the blitz-feint that they did, it's one of the things that mentioned. Every time they possibly could, they pissed and crapped in the desert so they wouldn't need to worry about possibly soiling their pants if they came under fire as they passed through towns.

That being said, I would not be surprised whatsoever if this phenomenon is 20 times more prominent in the Israeli armies. Jews are fucking weak on a hundred different levels.

You ever take a physics class?

Confirmed for never leaving your house. How exactly are you going to apply those gears numbnuts?

With pulleys and ropes. Use pulley ratios like gear ratios. It's not that hard.

K I N O
I
N
O

Try it in practice faggot. Remember that you need anchor points to pull against. Further consider just how much rope and how many stages of pulleys you'd need to actually move rocks of that size. Calculate how much time it would take to move each stone, remembering that the more mechanical advantage you use, the slower the stone will move. Remember the claimed timeframes involved and the number of stones involved.

And remember that there is zero archeological evidence in support of your block and tackle theory.

I'm pretty sure I've seen the whole method recreated to explain how the Egyptians pulled these blocks. The whole system just needs repetition to accommodate more weight. More log pylon anchor points, more pulleys, more rope, etc.

The Pyramids were a building project conceived to keep the Egyptians' hands busy year round. People tended towards crime in the unproductive inter months. The Pyramids were meant to eat up all of Egypt's extra energy. Of course they ended up massive.

What about all those massive trees they used to build all the frameworks? Oh, wait.

Yes, there is, namely what makes this relevant to Holla Forums.

Several people have proposed solutions. Nobody has actually put their proposals to the test by moving stones as large as the Egyptians did.

Yeah, no kidding.

Block and tackle doesn't scale as well as you think. With each stage you add the movement goes slower and the process becomes slower as you need to stop and reset more frequently. The whole thing rapidly becomes a clusterfuck.

I know that. That's why it was such a huge building project. Literally endless make-work to keep people busy.

You're the retarded drunkard being mad at someone for something they were born with. Way to go.

See, easy peasy with a block and tackle. The Egyptians just needed 18hp tractors, is all.

Get the fuck out of here, kikes did not use fucking donkeys, trees, and ropes to move millions of blocks that weigh upwards of 100 tons. You can clearly see on the sphinx where the body was added by the egyptians, proportions all wrong, different materials. trash tier engineering compared to the perfect precision of the older complex.

This is already known, and highly Holla Forumsitically incorrect. Of course Europeans showed most backward tribes how to do things. Any group that our relatives didn't reach remained as they always were, and even today are not capable of creative thought nor invention. There are more than enough dead Whites' bones scattered all over the planet to prove it thoroughly, most notably with the Tocharians in China. One of the first pro-whites that I heard talking about this in detail with sources is Seana Fenner. There are White mummies over in China, and the Chinese, who are smarter than most nonwhite groups, are letting them decay as much as possible. They do not want anyone to know. But there are pictures of everything now, and anons can go look it up.

Is that the cause for the female missing partial genetic? They used to have full genetic like the men do. Nobody know why yet. I think that missing genetic would be enhanced longevity, which was passed down to their children so that might explain why the ancient civilisations are quite advanced during that old time.

I've already explained that the kikes were never slaves in Egypt.

you tube.com/watch?v=8Ziu2ygE_Wc
you tube.com/watch?v=q4NnCAZcxHg

It's doable.

youtube.com/watch?v=E5pZ7uR6v8c

youtube.com/watch?v=vM24klVyxFk

Let's see somebody move a stone like this:

More like let's see all the craftsmen, engineers, and slaves of a superpower move a stone like that.

Right now there is a massive archaeological dig going on in Antarctica by the elites and they have faked the collapsing shelf story to get normie scientists forcibly evacuated.

The day after Kennedy went to England to try and get Assange he flew to Antarctica. Assange knows what they discovered down there and that is the big secret he is holding onto to try and keep from being disappeared.

The remnants of an old civilization are under the Antarctic ice and change everything we were taught.

It is possible this ancient civilization was across other continents but the remains destroyed by weather and only the ice protected the antarctic continent

Thanks for outing yourself, too. Reported.

Not just move, but remove from the quarry it was prepared in, take it a few miles across the countryside, and then stack it onto another megalith with high precision.

You know I've never seen one of those reports ever turn into a ban.

Yeah, let's see it. The mainstream narrative is that the Romans did it, but where else did Romans attempt such feats?

It's not like half the constellations are animals or anything.

Dude, not cool.
The first rule of the remnants of an old civilization are under the Antarctic ice is. You do not talk about the remnants of an old civilization are under the Antarctic ice.

Last time I checked they don't have ducks in Egypt.

*tips drumsticks

Obelisks were single cuts of stone which were pretty big.

There could have been. They don't have lions in Egypt today either.

A chink in the comment section is claiming that the carvings have been misinterperted and are actually Chinese script.

Of course. The chinks are even worse than the kikes at trying to steal the work of other cultures. If they could ban western researchers from studying the Loulan mummies they would.

I saw a mexicant online claim Trump murdered Aaron Hernandez to overshadow the small number of New England Patriots that showed up to the White House.

Thing is, that "Ancient Chinese Script" was probably a derivative of ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs after a few centuries of degeneration. You see, it's starting to become accepted by Chinese archaeologists that the first dynasty was actually of Egyptian Aryan stock who civilized the various ethnic tribes of China. Later, after several generations of race mixing, the Han emerged as a dominant opposition and united the tribes against their rulers and drove them out, and they fled to Japan.

It explains why and how the Japanese got the ASPM gene that Europeans also have, but that the various Chinese ethnicities, including Han, have a low frequency of. The Han instead of a unique DAB1 gene, that drops off in frequency in the other Chinese ethnic groups, but provides similar functions of higher cognition.

foreignpolicy.com/2016/09/02/did-chinese-civilization-come-from-ancient-egypt-archeological-debate-at-heart-of-china-national-identity/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ASPM_(gene)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DAB1

That fractal swastika looks cool, never seen anything like that before

Woops, forgot the pic

Swastikas are dank as fuck. We need to bring them back. They're objectively valuable to art due to their ability to passively convey spiral motion.

Instead of posting individual webm's, post the whole video like so, that way it doesn't take up so much space.

white people win forever.

I read a great post on here some time ago explaining what exactly the swastika was. Apparently it is a cross that has been set in motion via spinning. An evolved cross maybe.

It's a simple mathematical/geometric design, and like most simple geometric designs, is often found in nature.

Can't say I agree with that assessment. If it's so simple why can't most people draw it? And where is it found in nature? I've never seen anything like it out and about.

People like you are the reason we are in the situation we are in. I stop spreading your genes.

How many times has the exception to the rule been used to give them more rights, integrate them into our societies etc Your love for the outlier is why we are here, can you not see it. Well meaning ignorance should be mocked and punished.

checked for all eternity

Much appreciated, fighting amphibian.

(checked)
Yeah, I remember reading about many high-profile figures suddenly visiting Antarctica in rapid succession not too long ago. Astronauts, religious leaders, political figures, etc. Certainly makes for intriguing speculation as to what might be under all that ice.

Never skip leg day.

Awesome, didn't know about that one.

Not many denoms use that. The oldest one that I can think of that uses it is some Ethiopian Orthodox sect.

There are simpler way to build stuff than using 15 to 600 tons blocks tailored to a specific shape to precisely fit shapes, except it doesn't look as good not will last as long…

Even if you disagree with the global civilization thing (which I do) it's much more preposterous to pretend that different stone apparel belong to the same civilization and roughly the same date (in the case of south American civilization).
When you hear nut jobs saying that the Inca civilization (which we know from writing was fairly recent) saying that pic related have been carved at the same time…
If that shit was in Europe everyone would be telling this is is reemploy of existing stones lying around to build new stuff.
And the oldest are the biggest. The exact same shit exist in Europe linked to the collapse of the roman empire.
Old European cathedrals are made on roman basilica, roman used big ass stones and very advanced construction techniques (compressed concrete, etc) all of which was lost after the greats invasions… but people still built stuff! Gradually the stones became much smaller and irregular (as the trained personnel was dying due to the Germans and the religion of peace doing what they do best), then regular again after the renaissance.

You see the exact same phenomena in pre-colombian structures, big ass stones well carved, smaller stones still well carved, small stones barely carved.
The last ones being what the Inca used…

Don't forget about the (now underwater) pyramids in Japan…

Secrets of Göbekli Tepe[

When did this place become fucking 4pol? Full of all these civ-nat nigger loving cucks. At first I thought it was another leftypol raid but it just keeps happening every thread.

You have to go back faggot

WE WUZ SPACE ARYANS N SHEEEEEEIIIIT

The experts are not speaking english and this version has no translations!

East Asians have the most neanderthal DNA after Whites. Perhaps that's why you guys are like #2 at this civilization and IQ thing.

I think Sardinians have been found to be genetically pretty close to the original European inhabitants of the Bronze Age. And they are Mediterranean looking, vs Nordic or something.

Chinks always fuck up "L" and "R" sounds.

ANCIENT ARYANS

Mate of mine is pretty skeptic engineer type.
Came back saying 'there is no fucking way they used ramps to build those things' mentioning how the ramps would've been longer than the damn pyramids, an undertaking of similar effort to build a single ramp for the pyramid as it is. And there is zero evidence for them ever existing.

All of this reminds me of Lanayru Desert from Skyward Sword in which in certain areas you can "see the past" and you will find a civilization of robots with highly advanced technology; been a long time since I played so I don't remember a lot of details.

Hancock himself thinks that the pyramids were built from the inside out (kind of) and this is a theory that has gained traction and quite a bit of credible support. I forget the dudes name, and am busy with other stuff right now, but just google "french engineer great pyramid theory". It makes a lot of sense, sheds light on the some of the weird things seen inside the pyramid, is relatively simple, and can be done with technology known to exist at the time – I.E. ropes, pulleys, leverage, and slaves.

Houdin is his name.

That's not a stone… THIS is a stone…

I wonder what they are trying to hide?

Never change Texas.

inderesting

we wuz scots and pharaohs and shieet youtube.com/watch?v=TCWwa5Q0664

Huh? Did people actually think they piled the stones up and then carved the chambers and tunnels into it afterwards?

No, the crux of the theory he's talking about is the use of an (as of yet, undiscovered) internal ramp that spirals up inside the pyramid, as opposed to using only external ramps built alongside the pyramid.

This video explains it well:

The fact they are trying to actively censor stuff?

Yum. I'd fuck/eat the shit out of the hot black pussy

Don't forget to check out Gobekli Tepe and Graham Hancock on YouTube, Anons.

sad, but true.

Surely you mean sparking the rise of the current civilizations. Because we already know advanced Aryan civilizations around the world existed many times before the Bronze Age, they were all wiped out by natural disasters such as this comet 11 thousand years ago, and all civilization resetted to the tribal stage each time.

Wrong. The guy you replied to is right. You're fucking retarded to think Aryan traits have only existed for 10 000 years. How stupid do you have to be to believe articles from some kike propaganda sites?
The Aryan race is not related to Negroes, we are different species. Our ancestors were white, blonde and blue eyed already 200 000 years ago.

Because Jews are descendants of Neanderthals. If the world realized that Jews are members of another species that was our worst enemy hundreds of thousands of years ago, it would make it impossible for Jews to infiltrate our species anymore.

Some of those articles are once again trying to distort the truth.
"Europeans owe their height to ASIAN nomads and blue eyes to hunter gatherers"
Trying to make it sound like our ancestors ever race mixed, which is obvious nonsense. The "Asian" nomads were whites from Siberia, which is an Asian region. Easy to incorrectly call them Asian. Obviously the hunter gatherers were whites as well.

This man speaks the truth.
Check this out.
johndenugent(.)com/neanderthals-and-semites/
Sadly, all races have traces of neanderthal DNA nowadays, (1-4% in Europeans), but jews are predominantly neanderthal, up to 60-70%, maybe more. And they are aware of it, hence the strong social cohesion between jews and their immense hate of Europeans.

Obviously a lie since there are far older than 6 000 year old art depicting blue eyed white people.

THE MEMES HAVE GONE TOO FAR

WOW
W
O
W

Though I totally agree that the 6000 date is pure kike garbage. Where'd you get the 200,000 number? Are you talking about the annunaki?

They're using "asian" the same way the English media calls pakis Asian. Purely poltical reasons too.

Oh look, it's the "neanderkike" guy. You've been debunked dozens of times, but each time you come back you have "no recollection" of the time before.

Stop defaming neanderthals, and fuck off.

lol
wtf are you talking about? It's kind of a general consensus here that kikes are descendants of Neanderthals since they literally have the same skull shape and other inhuman features.
I am one of many who have said this truth here, it's obvious. I wonder why you think so highly of Neanderthals, when they were another species than ours, one that was our worst enemy long time ago. You do realize we whites are Cro-Magnon and not Neanderthal, right?

AYY LMAO

>Trying to force a false consensus for your harebrained "neanderthals were stupid cavemen, therefore jews are neanderthals" meme
Fuck off. You've been BTFO dozens of times before.

You remind me of the redditor trying to push 'world trade centers were nuked'. Jews are an inbred hodgepodge, their genetics show as much and its reflected in their obtuse physical traits and higher rate of diseases.
Neanderthal genes are shared amongst all non-African humans. Actually, not sure about Austroloids. Would explain a lot.

I have never talked about Neanderthals on Holla Forums before, so how could I have been "BTFO dozens of times before" regarding it? Don't be childish.

I don't see anyone claiming Jews haven't mixed with all other humanoid species and races. Do you? Who said that? Why are you pretending I said that? I don't see me saying that.
Yes, at very close to 0% for Europids, and at very high % rates for kikes, you fucking retard. This is conclusive evidence that they descend from Neanderthals.

Why are you so obsessed with loving the Neanderthals that you have to switch ID just so you can keep insisting your people are not their descendants? We've found you out Shlomo, you're not human. You're literally an entirely different species.

Australoids have some neanderthal and some denisovan (more than other Asians), but most notably have unidentified hominid admixture as well.
Read: They're a different species but anthropologists won't admit it.

Cut your shit, you're the "neanderkike" guy. We've had this argument numerous times before. You argue exactly like jew, as Hitler described.

This is hilarious. You're so hellbent on keeping the truth about your nonhuman species hidden that you insist everyone who mentions Jews descend from Neanderthals are the same person.
What a poor argument. One might say it's not an argument.

Yeah, well, what the fuck exactly do you think a rock is? How does some rock being transparent make shaping it any different?

This a million times over. The ancient aliens crowd tends to overlap with the less technologically proficient half of Holla Forums.

these are correct.

i suddenly feel like eggs.

Nice of you to admit you argue like a Jew. You keep changing the subject and pretending you have an argument when you don't. Yep, just like a Jew, or should I say Neanderthal.

We should meme that Negroes can look at the sun and not go blind because of their melanin. I bet tons of them will try it just like they fell for Holla Forums's "fire challenge".

I'm an Aryan, therefore a Cro-Magnon, or a human. You descendants of Neanderthals are not humans. That is what you fear the world will find out. If the truth came out that different "races" of humans are actually different species and that only whites are humans, it would be the end for your schemes.

I agree with you entirely that Jews are a completely separate species that are quite clearly our eternal enemy, but I have yet to see any concrete evidence that they are neanderthals.

They aren't neanderthals, they don't even share morphology with neanderthals. Neanderthals were more robust than even modern nordics. Jews are frailer than polio survivors.

His entire rational is thus:

Thousands of years ago, jews were a particularly vile breed of sandnigger semite. Beginning in approximately 500BC they started to become nomadic and thus bred with the social outcasts and criminals of every nation they traveled to. Anybody kicked out of cities or towns (a eugenic practice of those cities) and left to fend for themselves was taken in by travelling jews who encountered them. They bred with those who had been selected against, and thus became a dysgenic antirace. The only true selective pressures applied to jews were the ability to deceive and infiltrate, which they did everywhere they went.

that's a valid argument.

Capped for future.

Absolutely on point, fukken saved.

We are part of alien race or ancient race? They are advanced so how is it possible that they are resetted back to the tribal age and interbred with other species? They would have used the spaceship or plane to escape from the natural disaster.

I find the ayy hypothesis to be dubious at best, and haven't seen any evidence to suggest they'd become space faring. But I think at least Roman levels of achievement before 10,000 BC is likely. They probably didn't genetically engineer themselves overtly, but rather understood and used selective breeding. The ancients, even in the modern epoch, understood that humans could be selectively bred just as animals were. For instance through Plutarch we know that Lycurgus taught the Spartans this.

The J haplogroup (genetic group) (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_J_(mtDNA)), though scientist dare not say it, is the neanderthalic group.
Also, try to notice the similar skull, nose and skeletal shapes in Middle-Eastern jews. You can see it a bit (albeit not as much) in the jews residing America and Europe as well.

No it isn't.
No, they don't. Not even close.

They didn't replace it, user. They straight up dremeled it down to its current size. They defaced a relic of the past simply out fear for someone seeing all the (((coincidences))).

The First Civilization was probably no further than the very beginning of the Bronze Age (and only in a few cities worldwide) before it was flooded. The destruction of more than three quarters of its infrastructure (statistically, as even today 75% of humanity lives within 200 miles of the ocean) would have utterly collapsed civilization back to the most basic metalworking.

Nice try OP by this kind of thing goes above majority of the user base considering how hard they still buy into the right/left red/blue dynamic.

You're falling for the shills again.

So why don't these pipe-hitting bitches take us out with high-powered flashlights?

Yeah I'm wrong this thread goes into deeper things then I was expecting, I've just been very exhausted lately over a lot of this stuff since most won't even entertaining it. I haven't even considered which explains so much. Big Dipper has always been one of the more alluring constellations alongside Orion and its makes a lot of sense. Was actually re-watching a Hancock talk last night (see embed) which adds in some more of that fun synchronicity. Apologizes on that.

That said it seems this stuff is coming up often lately, I no longer have to explain what/where Gobekli Tepe is. I shit on the R/B dynamic but meme magic along has probably helped a lot of people come to terms with how fucked our history is. It makes the bread and circus even more obvious.

I've actually been wondering how valid truly is. One of the immediate things that jumps out at me is the use of "North Star." Today, people would think of Polaris as the North Star, but in earlier recorded history Thuban and Kochab were its predecessors. I suppose what I have to question is if that alignment was observable ten, twenty, or thirty thousand years ago; or if it is something which has only been visible in that way for a shorter period.
Or maybe that picture itself is already adjusted to match the sky 25,0000 years ago, since there's no identification with the image itself.

I wonder what the cause is of that little white spot in Belgium.

Hancock is pretty great

I was just watching a Graham Hancock documentary with some buddies last night–it was fascinating stuff, and he's a great presenter.
I respect him even more after he was banned from (((TED))).

While it certainly IS interesting that the ending -thal in Neanderthal normally represents a Jewish last name (such as Lowenthal/Rosenthal/Blumenthal etc.), I'm not ready to jump on the 'Jews are Neanderthals' bandwagon yet.
Also, I don't really see what the importance of that is in these critical times, other than to get people arguing with each other instead of doing more productive things.

Why was he banned?

For saying that human consciousness isn't a purely physical phenomena. He questioned materialism, which is verboten.

TED is a cult.

Because he was trying to redpill people that the (((comptrollers))) of mainstream thought are censoring research of anything before 4000BC and keeping people asleep.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y0c5nIvJH7w

Jesus what a bunch of cunts.

WE WUZ DICKWASHERS

No, we just have a high tendency to fuck ourselves over. Look at today's "Inevitable March of Progress" meme. It's clearly obvious that all civilizations have fallen, therefore it can't be inevitable or automatic and they believe it anyway.
Then look at South Africa, Boers there to this day still employ the same black families on their farms because "they're like family and never would do anything to me". Clearly not only they do, but that's how Haiti ended, and how Easter Island ended.
The same thing would have happened everywhere else. This is why triggered Injuns are funny, because them killing off the Whites who used to have things in North America is simply the same thing over again.

It's important because once you understand that they are descended from an entirely different species, it explains out why they're so hellbent on destroying us. It also dissuades people from ever trusting jews, considering they're not human.
Also, the only way to defeat an enemy is by first understanding him. What drives him, how he thinks, how he acts, and his motives. How can you ever hope to understand the jew if you don't know their background?

This, the majority of religions existing today simply evolved from the original Proto-Indo-European, or just Aryan because fuck that, religion.

"The following computer-generated description may contain errors and does not represent the quality of the book:

The attention of the writer having been called to the fact that all Indo-Germanic nations have worshipped crucified Saviours, an investigation of the subject was made. Overwhelming proof was obtained that the sun-myths of the ancient Aryans were the origin of the religions in all of the countries which were peopled by the Aryans. The Saviours worshipped in these lands are personifications of the Sun, the chief god of the Aryans. That Pagan nations worshipped a crucified man, was admitted by the Fathers of the early Christian Church. The holy Father Minucius Felix, in his Octavius, written as late as A. D. 211, indignantly resents the supposition that the sign of the cross should be considered as exclusively a Christian symbol; and represents his advocate of the Christian argument as retorting on an infidel opponent thus: "As for the adoration of crosses, which you object to against us, I must tell you that we neither adore crosses nor desire them."" - Published 1889

As a quick example of some of the Saviours mentioned: Baldur, Hercules right down to coinage with the saviour written on them, Crishna, Buddha, Jesus obviously, Osiris and Serapis. The book even claims that at the time Serapis was called Christ, and his followers were called Christians.

holy shit

I think different people read different sorts of threads, or at least act differently in different thread topics.
I like using the stuff that's in legit papers today and acknowledged as real by the traditional scientific community to attack that. Like Tocharians. Even their existence destroys what everyone was taught in school, so why not the underwater shit since people always build on the edge?

Right, nice of you shills to ignore that Jews are the only race who has the same skull shape as Neanderthals. Pure coincidence, right? ;)

Is that the angle this moron who's now filtered is taking now? Fucking christ people, exercise a little critical thinking.

Neanderthals are named after Neandertal, which is a region in Germany. Neandertal means Neander Valley. "Tal" is German for Valley. If you know anything at all about jews, you'd know that jews were forced by law to take last names in Austria-Hungary and Prussia in the 18th and 19th centuries (before this they had no last names), and when this happened jews tended to take names that referred to geographical features. Lots of steins (stones), bergs (mountains), and yes, "tals" (valleys).

I literally got yelled at for noticing that the continents looked like they fit together in elementary school.

Pretty sure they often picked 'stein' from gemstones, goldstones.

I'm black myself(not the same black guy from earlier) and this is honestly why I've become non-caring about my own race. For me, I know it's over once guys like you get your ideology more popular. You'll never give us a chance like your ancestors before you because you know that the rest of my people are dog shit that can't be integrated.

I've grown to just honestly hate the rest of humanity due to this. My people sucks. Your people won't forgive my people. And the rest would happily genocide my people.

I just wonder why I once even thought there was anything worthwhile on this godforsaken rock. There are people all across the world who hate me even though I've literally done nothing towards them, due to what people of my race have done, but I also acknowledge it's my race's fault for being so stupid for this to have gotten so bad so I honestly hate them more than you lot.

Tch, I guess it was just bad luck for me to be born like this, a smarter than average black guy that knows how fucked this planet is. Funny thing is that no matter what, I can't find myself to be against you anyway. I'd rather you guys win anyway, because I at least I know you're not sadistic and don't actually want to cause suffering like many other races on this planet.

At the very least, may I ask that you make our deaths quick via a bullet to the head? I've always wanted a quick death. Going out slowly is a shit way to go.

Yes, Anons! Now, when the telegraph is reporting about it, it is time for us to discuss this 'outlandish' theory on pol. (Shows how fucking MSM this 77% Shill board has become)

Graham Hanging-Cock and Randall Carlson(an open freemason) are definitely gatekeepers for TPTB. If a big bang is happening tomorrow and the paradigm is shifting, those will be the new authorities we can look up too.

Those who are actually ruling the world remain in the shadows and nobody has a clue who it is but me. Yup, they are actually black jungle witches who are ruling us.

No one would think that the rulers would be women, or black, or that they would be living in the jungle. Because we feel so comfortable in our cities and squared apartments, that are slowly killing us.

Those are real witches though, with real magic.

This is actually the same reason why the large stone objects on Easter Island are still there. There used to be more of them, and they were decorated with red hair stones. After killing all of the whites who built civilization there, they destroyed all of the monuments. The ones that are iconic today are simply the ones that were so large they didn't bother because high time preference.

Right, lots of geography and jem/gold/silver bullshit.

Personally, I'd give you a chance. To go to Africa and build there. We'd ban any tourists from there though. Fact is someone is going to colonize Africa at some point, and it might as well be you. I wouldn't let the Chinese take it, no matter the cost or strategy.
Just take all the eugenics books with you and don't fuck up like they did in Liberia.
The reason
is a problem is because its always in the context of alien peoples being in our lands, despite us being the smallest people on Earth in terms of both numbers and land held.
That said, I want full ownership and scientific access to all archaeological sites in Africa. There are cliff face civilizations there and they've never DNA tested the mummies or really even looked at them for some strange reason.

can they cure you of your massive faggotry, kike boi?

Its the heros journey. Look it up.

Not everywhere was white. There are human remains of old, the people of Easter Island were never white. Look at those heads and bodies and tell me those are proportions used in white art.
Long distance Pacific Islanders land, find enormous coconut trees and a disgusting number of birds. Pacific Islanders form primitive civilization. Use huge ass trees to move monolithic ancestor stones. Population exceeds island's capacity, all coconuts are eaten, windswept terrain can't even support bushes, mass starvation. No more trees, warfare, totem toppling, etc.

No need for whites to found the place, especially so remote and lacking in resources.

I mean i want to believe but lets not jump to conclusions

How strange.
I have this book, but by it's by Charles Morris.
It contains the same text that you posted, but the author's name is completely different.
Confused.

If that was the case we would find their tools or graves. No evidence of any of that other than the statues.

Thoth the Atlantian built the great pyramids to mark the entrance down to the Halls of Amenti. He did this right before the comet crashed into Earth in 10,950 bc.

Source:
crystalinks.com/emerald.html

I've encountered "aliens" a couple times. They aren't from another planet.

I have no idea what they want or what their ecology is like. I can't comprehend the motivations behind their behavior. But it's obvious they aren't creatures of flesh in high-tech spaceships.

Just like the lies you've been told about other races, you've also been lied to about Neanderthals.

youtube.com/watch?v=mZbmywzGAVs

ctrl+f "book of enoch"

1 hit, 2 shills call him intl

Read The Book of Enoch
>>>/pdfs/5827

Maybe you should actually read why the jew book of enoch is a pointless read instead of dismissing people saying why as shills.

Sorry but you've got that totally backwards. It was secular/atheist scientists who pushed aside the evidence and theories of Catastrophism of the 1800's because they associated it with ignorant Bible-thumping, because of course, as you would know if you actually knew anything about religion, the Bible talks about catastrophic events impacting human history, such as the flood story. So instead the secularists pushed an idea that every geological change happens slowly over millions of years, and any time someone would suggest that some big catastrophe cause a huge change, they would be laughed out the room and condemned as a religious nut. Eventually they were forced to eat their words when it was proven that the dinosaurs were wiped out in a catastrophic event, but they put up huge resistance to admitting it. And even now, they continue to push back against Graham's theories for the same reasons.

You may think you've just roasted Whites, but in the end, you'll be the one who's baked. :^)

hahahahaha

There's an interesting little interpretation which can be drawn from the electric universe theory when taken to its most extreme; that superspectrum manifestations can be caused by interaction with the EM emissions of other planetary bodies and stars. In that way, you could say that the entities which appear are our perceptions of the astral consciousnesses. Of course, the other interesting implications of this tying together of electromagnetic forces, gravity, and consciousness is the rather animistic element observable in the organization of matter up through its complex forms and up to the realm of higher systems such as the network consciousness of living things and the unfathomable consciousness of our own electromagnetically active planet.

I think ultimately, even though examination of the extraterrestrial hypothesis shows that it likely does not apply to the phenomena matching many alien encounters as well as previous narrative archetypes within folk lore, this does not itself mean that true extraterrestrial phenomena do not exist in some form.

DEM WOOLY MAMMOTHS KEEPING DA BRUTHAS DOWN

Stop trying, Schlomo.

Would not worry about it. We mostly talk shit now because we are cornered and threatened with extinction but if we ever get our shit back in line our genetic pathological altruism we'll kick in again.

We've been cutting the same circles since Atlantis sunk.

That's an oxymoron. Most of your people are just too stupid to have any moral agency.

Easter Islands statues always seemed like exaggerated caricatures of European features. Like something an abo would chisel-out in order to depict a kracka.

https:// en.wikipedia.org/wiki /Gunung_Padang_Megalithic_Site

Checked trips of truth.

That is a stupid image, and not Holla Forumsish in the slightest.
A White boy on the low end of the bell curve would be better off doing jobs that require little intellect, like pitching manure, while a White boy on the other end of the bell curve should be doing more intellectual-based jobs, like programming or mathematics.
And then it mixes jobs with character, like dying gallantly or acting alone. Obviously anyone should be able to do this. But a new recruit should not be able to command an army and a general should not be assigned dirty jobs, that's retarded.

*of course, the general can do dirty jobs, but the recruit is incapable of commanding an army, and so the general, who is capable, should do so while the recruit does the cleaning, because anyone can do that.

I don't know why, but that one doesn't look like the others. These have noses that whites have. I believe Thor Heyerdhal more than you.

If you mean the white graves, then according to the legend they were buried in a mass pit afterwards. We can't look for them or DNA test them just like we can't DNA test any other discovery.
If you mean local ones if the current locals had built it, then yes I would expect to find that.
I suppose there is a third option, which is that the locals that are there now are not the original natives and they arrived later like the "natives" of New Zealand.

I have a PDF, it can be found on archive. If yours is a physical book then they must have just messed that up. In mine Charles Morris is in it, but he only wrote the introduction. His introduction even included his qualm with the book, which I didn't think anyone did ever.

Just wait until your cucked society lets your indigenous niggers claim that rock is too sacred for whites to visit.

Prove that the statues weren't reworked thousands of years after they were built, like the head of the Sphinx was (it was originally a lion head, now due to repeated reworking by 'we wuz the original kangz' niggers and sand people, it is a tiny nub.)

Seen evidence (stone evidence) for Celts/Vikings/nordic types here well before the jungle bunnies turned up and fucked everything for muh foods.
Also there are phoenician ruins and huge sea ports in Australia, the local abofilth also has legend of them.
Maori in NZ also have stories of whites around Taranaki region and other places.

The 'moriori' have protruding jaw lines and brows and ginger hair. Sure as fuck not niggers from polyland. The reason they cover this up is because those shitskin sea niggers being cannibals is a bit 'taboo' and un PC. If you get to know them you ask the elders and they will always talk about it and confirm it.

Anther thing to note is govt always covers up new discoveries of moriori, concrete/bulldoze/50 year seal etc due to the white 'niggers' (none have 50% or more now) gibs (they got billion + out of govt so far). So if more people realzied that is just a scam there would be uproar as they niggers displaced the original whites here.
We basically destroyed their race through interbreeding but that also led to lots of dumb mixed faggotry.

Allegedly phoenicians came to NZ too.

www.celticnz.co.nz/ heaps of good info and photos here

Some user should start going there and proselytizing our message. Could use we wuz atlanteans or any other similar thing as a wedge. The people in such places are usually deracinated whites. It can't be me, because I didn't find the redpill through that stuff.

Technically, they're letting the ones that have been unearthed decay as much as possible. From what I heard, there are more still in the ground than the ones that have been uncovered. Those ones would continue to be just as preserved as the rest in their original spots. There are some that are decaying that didn't have a chance to be studied or documented, and that does make me angry. Allowing that to happen to historical artifacts in any other situation would be seen as a crime.

Nice, that's new to me.

top kek

Well as your image implies, things that are crystalline are more molecularly lined up and this gives them greater strength. Like why they use diamonds to cut things. It would be harder to make a spear head out of diamond than sandstone, obviously.

I only mentioned the Maori because it's bullshit that they're treated the way they are despite only having been there for 700-800 years. Clearly someone could have been there before them. Didn't know there were other legends there as well.

The 'book of enoch' is actually the Sumerian story of ENMEDURANKI, a high priest (king) in Sippar. It is just another example of the kikes stealing culture from the Sumerians and creating their fake God's Chosen People bullshit. Just like Noah and the flood, which is the Sumerian story of Utnapishtim, king of Shurrupak told in the Epic of Gilgamesh.

In other words, the old testament is purely a work of fiction.

If you can't take 3 minutes to read through 2 posts you shouldn't really be here. Also if you don't understand why this is important and you don't already know about Gobekli Tepe you're probably 14. Just go back to Instagram that should suit your attention span.

youtu.be/ctL9OosKNl8?t=25m40s

I saw in Eastern Island some similar stone bricks.
They look as if they were cut with laser beams.
Dominant people were fairer and taller than the rest of the population, same phenomena that happened with the Inca (Quechua).

Well fuck.

We are always right.

Do you mean verbatim? Did you confuse verbatim and verboten and just mixed both into one?

are you fuckin stupid
lurk more

I feel like this is what Hitler and the Nazi's occult historical studdies were actually about. He was on the verge of finding physical evidence of this idea of a white world spanning civilization, but was cut short for obvious (((reasons))).

Now the far right, frog nazi deity worshiping rice paper making forum is now trying to finish what he started.

Feelsgoodman.

Fuck off moishe

Yeah Rogans kind of a faggot but at least he gave graham Hancock a platform. Check out the episodes with john Anthony west too. Hancock got a lot of his material from Wests book "Serpent in the Sky". They're also good friends.

It took him long enough to start calling out the kikes as liars, wew. Only at 57 minutes, hope he points out that kike writings are always revisionist history and propaganda.

you don't need lasers if you have a week to split the rock. All were split by their natural cracks which is done by wedging a larger piece of rock

I thought that was prometheus? Hence why he chained to a mountain to be pecked by vultures for eternity as punishment and all that.

The dragons used to be extant long time ago. Australia is lucky that they didn't get destroyed until the abbos come along.

This would cause Hancock to update all of his dates since he's used the current axial tilt and duration of precession.

Yet, he still uses the 26,000 year cycle of precession to date events up to and beyond 11k years in the past.

Furthermore if such a change in tilt was possible then the current precise solar and celestial alignments of structures such as the Great Pyramid at Giza would not match if they were build before the impacts. This is a strange proposition because the similarity in latitude among even more ancient structures would have been perturbed. Giza's Great Pyramid and the Red Pyramid are both built upon older ruins.

On the other hand it could explain why the large scale triangle between these similar stone monumental structures is skewed - not aligned with the current equator.

And the sudden shift in tilt could place a different star instantly at the north polar axis, which would help explain why there are no references to there not being a north polestar. But it's equally likely no tilt was caused. In fact, there's no real verifiable evidence that precession exists.

Remember, academia is bogus, especially when it comes to astronomy.

Depends the rocks, rock carving can be made with stone tools. Just need a fairly soft stone to carve with a really tough one. It's just patience and skill.
You can make perfectly smooth and regular limestone blocks all day with flints tools…
You won't make marble ones.

Gobekli Tepe is extremely important in that it prove that we're missing (at least) half of human history and that archeologist have been dead wrong about the date of apparition of agriculture.

It's impossible to build a temple complex far from dwellings and quarries, with carved erected megalith, fucking detailed High relief sculpture (specialist tooling, specialized techniques, predates any known example, by what? 7000 years?) without some pretty specialized work division, developed systems of beliefs and developed hierarchy.
None of which is possible without settlement or agriculture (at least some degree of it).

Also the fact that the whole thing was evidently buried ON PURPOSE is possibly the most amazing thing. It was not abandoned as the passage of time does to sacred sites (Europe is full of abandoned churches and chapels, most of them have been since long before the plague of unfaithfulness of modern society), nor was it abandoned because people fled/died (epidemic, natural catastrophe), nor was it destroyed by enemies/religious zealotry (it's limestone, hit it hard enough it's gonna break). Nope it's been buried, a whole hill. It took time. It took effort.
The only possible reason is either part of a religious practice (maybe they built one, used it for a while, then buried it out of respect, then made a new one), or they did so for the only reason anyone buries stuff, to hide something of value.
They had to move (Climate changing? War looming?) but they took time to safe-keep the sacred site.

One line of your kind were kings in South America - The Olmec Civilization. Carved giant African heads, and carried on the ancient Oracular tradition which swept the world. Through selective breeding you can remove the chains which hold your race down and achieve greatness.

The Tribes in Africa have adapted to life in Africa, and live in the leftist dream of communist Utopia… That system is suppressing the blacks still today, just look at South Africa. Not all SA blacks want the whites gone / dead, but "the progressive stack" of Juju Tribalism prevents the less "ethnic" blacks from mounting effective resistance.

Communism, not even once.

Some testing has been done on large Ziggurats with megalithic stones using the polygonal geometry construction. Japanese material scientists determined the outer surfaces of the basalt were heat treated to thousands of degrees, and this was done prior to becoming part of the wall.

Those stones may not be cut with lasers, but perhaps were cast out of molten granite or basalt, perhaps poured in place. This might explain the protrusions found in the lower parts of some stones. Perhaps they are spots from filling casts with molten rock.

vid related is evidence of more extreme temperature at the surface of these stones. I don't hold absolute to the conclusions the presenters, just note the evidence.

Then again if they had ability to make molten rock on demand, there could have been weapons which used such technology.

Hitler was not wrong to search for ancient super-weapons after all.

The Ark of the Covenant existed, and from its descriptions (and the short life span of its current guardians) was apparently radioactive. A remnant of an ancient civilization used as a weapon, and made into a religious relic after no longer functional…

I'll agree I wasn't clear. By "God created earth", I was implying the Catastrophism you're referring to. Other than that,
you're reinforcing my point, up until the 1800's, religion was still the dominant lens through which the natural sciences were viewed. The royal geological society viewed any challenge to a Biblical earth as heresy. That changed when William Smith's fossil based geological map of England was accepted as the "real truth" in the mid 19th century. From that point on, the pendulum has swung to the other extreme, and as you accurately state, the secularistsrefuse to accept any evolution in the beliefs their kind acquired in the 1800's. I'm saying that the history reflected in religion DOES have a basis in fact, and someday scientists will laugh at us for not understanding that. Hell the natives in British Columbia have a 14000 year old tribe recorded in their oral history. It doesn't make sense that the ancient stories preserved by multiple independent cultures don't have a basis in fact. It baffles me that scientists must be so caught up in promoting and preserving their own specific niche that they miss the forest for the trees.

How old are you? I'm pretty sure I learned about Pangea in 5th grade.

Transparency is an electrical property (aka band gap) of a material.

If an incoming photon has less energy than the band gap, the material is transparent to that wavelength.

For example, a red light ( wavelength 625 to 750) nm) has an energy per photon (1.65 to 1.98) eV.

The band gap of crystalline silicon dioxide ( quartz ) ~‎8.9eV. Since photon eV < Material Bandgap eV = the object is transparent to that wavelength of light. Pic shows the idea.

Learn material science.

VBM = valence band. outermost electrons on each atom in the bonds of the material.

CBM = conduction band. free electron in the material

The reason a solar cell works, is because visible light has enough energy to kick electrons from the valence band to the conduction band. if you give those electrons a track to race around (your circuit) you have a solar cell. There is more to how solar cells work, but dont worry about that for this example.

Absorbing the photon like this is the reason the solar cells are not clear.

Band gap engineering is good times anons.

KILL YOURSELF NIGGER

Nah, the Olmec are polynesians of some kind. They have the same stubby nose, and that's the only thing you're basing that on. Same thing to them of today though, obviously. Kangz stayed in Africa.

checked

Obviously my teacher at the time was supremely retarded. I'm not sure which grade it was in, it was later on in elementary.
It is truly amazing to me that no matter how many stories there are, they're all just fake and baseless. That's one of the things that pisses me off the most. It usually comes out of the mouths of people who would otherwise fall over themselves to show favoritism towards non-whites.

You niggers genocide yourselves, we just need to get out of the way and leave you to it.

History is inherently political, you turbo, matzo eating kike.

Wut about dragons?

Dude the earth is flat bro aliens are demons

sage

fuck this bullshit

i quit my job thanks Holla Forums!

Dude that's cool man. Tell me more.

WRONG. Your knowledge of the dark ages sounds like that of some child. I suggest you actually read something about the time, instead of ejaculating your ignorance all over the place.

Reminder that there was a global white civilization that fell at the end of the last ice age.

He's trying to shill the "dark ages never happened" bullshit in a vain attempt to discredit archaeological history. Same with these faggots:

Nope, try again faggot. A certain group was responsible for preserving the information and is the only reason why you have any knowledge of the history prior to the supposed "dark ages".

You reek of talmudic venom, Chaim.

Reported.

Glad to see you don't know how ID's work and are too schizo to carry on multiple conversations.

Cry more faggot.

Oh boy, another ancient history thread!
New opportunity to collect sources!

Let me go on a quick rundown on what has been recounted so far:

There's a story with ayyliens and literal mods of the universe, as in, administration culminating into a single all-encompassing god good.

To the user asking about the Hindu king's stone bridge: my prime directive of utilizing only and only Anglophone sources has limited my knowledge to "rocks have impossible angles at certain places and geologically younger sections are upside down". Long enduring translation attempts revealed "chariots" were used to move the blocks and that the king lived long enough to see it completed while his children grew old and died. This reminded me of the "chariots" in the Bible about Mystery Babylon.

As always: all religions are true, but they're different view points in eyes on ancient beholders. The Hebrews did nothing but copy the Sumerian myth cycles and add the Egyptian "tree of life" with Hebrew letters into it.

t. ramblings of a greenpill addict

Graham Hancock and Randall Carlson are going to be on Joe Rogans podcast again on May 16th. Except this time they're going to have Michael Shermer, a "professional" skeptic on as well.

How do yall think it's going to go? I think Shermer is going to get btfo'd and look like an idiot or they're not going to see eye to eye on any facts and the whole 3 hours are going to be a stalemate.

kek. Normies don't even stand a chance…. This caught me off guard tbh, made me chuckle out loud.

Both of those already in the thread.

What?
More like mistaking the government for the people.

Do any of you fellow ancient history fags have any good shit on Antarctica?

Antarctica remains a mystery because it has been barely explored and is covered in ice. Most of what is known is in this thread, because it isn't much.

Antartica is more than likely Atlantis, if you consider the poles and equator moved. There were palm trees there, indicating it once had a tropical climate. The last time Atlantis (Antartica) was ice-free, was before it was covered in a swath of water from the great flood, and flash-frozen by the South pole moving and landing smack in the middle of the continents (it's actually two islands).

No they can't pronounce the L sound so when they say words with L it sounds like R. They don't do it the other way though. They don't make R's sound like L's. They can't properly pronounce L.

bump

What do you think ISIS is? They are same Wahabbis who don't want any trace of the 7th century Mecca to remain because idolatry, let alone Zoroastrianism, Churches, etc.

The long term aim is for only (((one))) group to have access to the real timeline. The cattle don't need to think they were ever in charge.

That sand nigger's accent is atrocious.

They didn't just burry it in dirt. If I remember correctly they found many human and animal remains in the rubble it was buried in.

Holla Forums was there for you

will you speak of loyalty and Nation and not be there for Holla Forums in its weakest hour?

DOX

IMKAMPHY

KILL

KILL

THE TRAITOR!

DOX IMKAMPHY

SAVE Holla Forums!

Holla Forums was there for you

will you speak of loyalty and Nation and not be there for Holla Forums in its weakest hour?

DOX

IMKAMPHY

KILL

KILL

THE TRAITOR!

DOX IMKAMPHY

SAVE Holla Forums!

Where were the poles previously?
It might explain a lack of ruins in those areas.

WE WUZ GLOBAL SEEFARING ATLANTEANS AND SHIT

Sieg Heil!

www.richeybeckett.com/product/the-wizard-black-sabbath-limited-edition-screen-print

Looks like a G.E.C.K to me.

comet lies.

the sun went down again, the ice crept up again, the ability to live by parasitism lost due to loss of host hopping good weather again, and the afro-muslim-judeo-indian trees of descent died en mass again. as a consequence, the planets did what whites still haven't actually been able to complete, and capitalizing on the direction, whites invested back in to themselves with trivial effort. and civilization rose, again.

there were comets. there have always been comets. some bigger than others. this part is not certain. what is certain, is that it is irrelevant.

also, muslims are still gay, and worshiping a rock hasn't saved them from themselves. next, one of the serially crossbred fallen/exiled will arrive dejected in messa, and only be able to conjure up 3 'commandments' at the rate all those sick goat fuckers are going. india will get 2, so there's that. the jews have already lost the energy enough to write shit down long ago; they're just left with schizophrenia.

may this cross-eyed failed 'academic' meme yet another 'comet' sequence in to existence. and right soon.

likely invented.

all the ancient! mysterious! defying! new! materials surrounding the 1992, fisherman-curiosity-discovered! grandma-sump-pumped! "Longyou Caves" look like ad campaigns.

given that china did hide, destroy, and suppress just about anything and everything it could (and still half-ass tries to), they could be old and resurfaced. alternatively, and more likely, they could simply be new. some combination of ads, tourism, invention for the sake of such. carved out (or re-carved out, if actually old) as a touching-up of existing caverns as they were drained, which seem numerous throughout the sea-face region. [as one village house hold did the 'historical tourist (imagination) site', other chink house holds in the areas decided to do their own. no house can be left standing with a history older than the other (muh roots its serious business in chinaville)]. given that there were 'mysteriously no carvings' and the locals have taken to adding their own carvings, much is just plain strange. these types of historical hoax-for-dollar inventions are quite common in china. stupidly common, in fact. and the primary target are the outsiders (anyone not from the village/family is 'outsider', white 'outsiders' just more lucrative to target).

until a non-chinese non-enraptured-western-cuck and non-hawthorne/observer-effect-captured researchers submit their findings, the only thing that can be said is that tourism loves these 'ancient' dollar machines. there do not appear to be any valid, based investigations. also odd, given that these aren't exactly current-year new.

they are pretty. and congrats to them for putting a use to something otherwise boring and unusable. but lets not get ahead of ourselves. (thousands) and (submerged) and (standing water) != (straight lines, squares, and smooth).

okay
Also you can just do what the Romans did use multiple cranes.

Dunno. mate. If you've been 10 years away from civilization and surrounded by naked subhumanettes and did nothing then you'd most likely be a TRS-tier rightwing.

Antikythera mechanism was discovered in those shipwrecks. Literally a fucking computer.

You know there are Blacks with an IQ of above White median right?

"Acting White" is not as hard as most Holla Forumslacks have convinced themselves to be, it's just futile trying to apply it collectively on shitskins. There are probably millions of Blacks that would be capable to at least maintain White culture in its current form but that would require some serious intracommunal eugenics.

PS: stay away from White women

could you share the original picture google censored.

sage for offtopic, but It's a good thing to see that Angel, right?
Means you're going to heaven, right?

You do realize that there are a handful of niggers that even apply to white median to begin with, right? Millions of niggers might be able to maintain the white culture, but they will never be able to maintain white spirit and everything white culture is driven by because they're niggers. Niggers are not just shit-colored whites. Their mentality is different, their personalities are different. But I guess it's the same person that attempts to scare others from white women as it is the same person who attempts to say niggers are ok. Gas yourself, you dumb kike.

Yeah. Specifically niggers.

Yep. Darwinists like to say that humans have been around like 200,000 years but we only have like 6-7,000 years of history and can go from candles to HDR 8K TV in a few hundred years even in the middle of constant warfare. So don't tell me we didn't have advanced technology before and either lost it in catastrophe, buried beneath the earth and oceans, or we dismantled and destroyed it all ourselves and set up in the form of organized religion prohibitions against research into technology because it had dehumanized us so much and had been used to tyranize us.

Interestingly enough, Fortean literature includes an entire category for "man-made items found in various deposits during mining operations" which is also distinct from the equally intriguing "live animals found encased in stone during mining operations."

You do know that IQ measure simply logic-mathematics process (basically the capacity to reason in the abstract).
And that's not the only difference between blacks and whites thinking process, only the one most easily demonstrable.
For example there is no links between low IQ and the now fairly well documented statistically higher propensity to resort to violence blacks exhibits (which is also worldwide, and not something only happening in the US).

Moonlight seems OK…

Nigger, you can cut granite with sand if you have the time to do so. This is a well known technique that's existed for millenia.

Surprise surprise, the greatest traitor in history in none other than a kike.

So, people have been saying that this place has astronomical alignments for RIGHT NOW on these stones, and TODAY there were meteors exploding in the sky from florida to fucking Utah! Is there a connection? Can anyone confirm?!

Are you calling me retard? races are like the rose of saint exupery, the only real super advanced ancient civilization already proved to exists was the one over nevali cori and, fun fact, it started at the same time that blu eyes.

Ask abbos, the first ones smart enought to tame the seas and destroying the most vicious fauna of the tyranid world of australia, the most pyrrhic victory ever in humankind history, thanks to that some of the brit prisoners disposed there had white childrens.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megalania

Nice post. Furthermore, where does the land of Mu (Lemuria), Hyperborea, Thuule, etc. fit into this? Did they come before Atlantis or were they around during Atlantis?

You misspelled pure bullshit.

Absolutely retarded.

I have to check them dubs but user please take better care of your computer.
You are letting yourself get cucked by viruses and adware
sage for offtopic

They existed previously to Atlantis. Zealandia and Lemuria were concurrent, I think. The Aboriginal Tasmanians and Aboriginals from Australia were from a different root-race that came from Lemuria, not unlike most nigger-races that exist today. Europeans are descended from the Aryan root-race, primarily the various sects of Cro-Magnon that came to Europe in 'invasions' in four different periods. I attached a picture of the last four living Aboriginal Tasmanians taken in the 1860's on this post. Easter Island is an example of Lemurian culture.

Still niggers though.

WY

WIENE

K E N I N G E N
E
N
I
N
G
E
N

Cheked for partial truth, but user, Abbos aren't lemurians, anymore than niggers are anglos. If anything, they were a slave race. Lemurians were closer to polynesians and Flips. You can prove this with dna from the Amazon and through architecture.

Lemuria was propped up by the Inca, who were Aryan refugees from Atlantis who foolishly thought they could civilize the beastial races. They had mixed luck with the meztizos and most left when they realized that their pets couldn't even dhelp defend against the shitskin hordes of marauding cannibals, and abandoned their cities to sail west into the pacific. They faded away though with the rising waters, just like the empire of Lemuria, which stretched from the edge of indonesia to easter island, with somewhat random holdouts and trading ports spread out everywhere nearby.

He makes some good and relevent points, many of which can be agreed on but still, he's a bit…

DUDE WEED, AYY LMAO

Also a freemason. Go figure. There's something more to his story. There's some kind of half truth blended into the the full truth. Find it and you'll know.

You think you know everything but you stray away from the objective truth of Jesus Christ, not the fake one either. You also ignore the timeline you're on and the fact that you are working as an agent of evil by spreading what you consider to be sound knowledge. You think you know what you are talking about but you are avoiding the face to face conversations - that or, you are subdued by forces who have splintered you M/B/S or either one of those into fragments or alters which makes de-progamming a lot more difficult. All I can tell you is that He knows and He loves you man. Contact Dan Duval if your programming is coming apart of if you are under duress. I cannot vouch for the man personally but he is a lot more accurate than the majority of creatures you find out there. I wish you the best and I persist that you never fear the truth or the investigation thereof, for it is objective. Find the Truth.

Gondola is such a good meme. It goes with so much.

Interesting stuff. This has got me thinking about the race of “overmen” who supposedly build a global ancient civilization. Let's call them the Atlanteans for argument's sake.

Ancient folklore tells tales tell of a people who possessed gargantuan engineering capabilities, untold knowledge of the stars, and technologies incomprehensible to the archaic mind. Magnificent as they were, these great men were not selfish. They spread the seed of civilization across the entire globe nd touched every inhabitant of Earth. They thought of it as both their burden and duty. Their hegemony spanned the entire globe as they mapped the oceans and conquered continents.

Legend has it that their downfall began when they started breeding with the lower races, and willingly inviting invaders into their homelands. After an explosion of technological advances, civilization stagnated. Instead of working toward scientific and spiritual advancement, they retreated toward myopic materialism, mass welfare, and hedonistic pleasures. Their societies degenerated, and no sooner had they conquered the world, they gave it up without a fight. The gods displeased, cast the world into fire.

Now imagine if white genocide continues and 100 years from now a global cataclysm strikes. Humanity survives but is reset back to the stone age. The remaining high IQ whites attempt to pass on their knowledge to the survivors to try and rebuild. Due to lost technology, the harsh environment, and and their halfbreed offspring being of lower ability, most previous knowledge is lost in a few generations. Thousands of years from now people would be telling tales of Great Ancient Civilization that began on a mysterious island somewhere in the Atlantic (industrialization on The British Isles as a proxy for the modern West) who spread their culture and influence all over the world. They build great moments, uplifted the poor of the world, and ushered in a golden age of technological growth. They were masters of lightning—entire cites, each with millions of inhabitants, all illuminated at night by bending the elements to their will. They had weapons so great, the could make the entire Earth shake. They could speak and the entire world could hear. They could even walk on the moon. But, they too displeased the gods…

What if we're literally the modern day Atlanteans. What if modern Europeans descended from the Altaneans mixing with lesser European tribes. What if were doomed to repeat this cycle until all there is left are mongrels who can't even invent a stick.

btw does anyone have any links to Hancock's books?

Hmm…

Does it EVERY TIME, and it's always because of he kikes!

the earth is the center of the (this fake) universe

early models of the world/universe were correct and slowly the globalists who worship the shape of the globe tricked everyone. this is why in earlier history (mid evil era) and other instances throughout history it was blasphemy to say the world was "round" and many people were burned at the stake, not because they were going against the religious authority and their view, but because they were going against the truth. now the world is backwards and the opposite people are in authority, and if you claim that the world is flat you are metaphorically burned at the stake because everyone "roasts" you "consipiracy theorist!" "neckbeard!" "fedora!" "quack!"

if space was a giant near-vacume (low pressure compared to everything else) our planet couldn't sustain it's atmosphere. just think about how foolish it sounds when they tell you "oh its because gravity holds all the air down") if space is a vacume or near-vacume then all of the earths air would have been vacumed up into space instantly. there is nothing stopping it from doing that. a highly professional scientist with their own laboratory could test this if they inflated a balloon and then put it in a chamber that slowly removed all the air inside creating a vacume, the balloon would grow and stretch until it popped. I don't reccomend a scientist does this though, I'm not responsible for broken equipment or injuries or death or anything. don't try this ever. seriously.

think about how resilliant a bubble of air is under water. did you ever see a bubble at the bottom of a glass of water you were drinking? did you ever think "wow bubbles are pretty badass for holding up under all that water". It makes much more sense that we are an air bubble in a giant ocean of water.

earth is solid and it has this layer of air that we obviously live in- trapped between the earth surface area and the space ocean, firmament helping us out here.

think about why the ocean looks blue when the sun shines through it. think about how the sky is also blue, makes sense? and troll science bro's with big fancy pieces of paper from the establishment claim "its rayleigh scattering, and the sky isn't actually blue it just looks blue but it isn't because reyliegh scattering just trust us"

every single image of earth from space release by nasa has always been a composite image. they will never release a true non-edited picture of earth from space.

go back and watch any video of a rocket takeoff. why do ALL the rockets always go upwards for a moment and then start to veer off course and curve off the side? they can't keep going straight up because they will hit the water and if they go much deeper they will crash right into the firmament. they always curve to avoid it. ALWAYS. the rockets always land somewhere else out of sight or people are told it's just a retrieval of parts, but you know what the truth is.

all rockets do this. except for this one. you can even hear the splash.

youtube. com/watch?v=IAcp3BFBYw4

bible mentions "the waters above and below"

the whole world is a flat dome shape that doesn't move. the earth is fixed in place and doesn't move. if the earth was spinning as fast as they say it is, we would have been launched off and life wouldn't exist on this plane. I mean planet.

since you are very little, one of the first things you are expected to learn is that you live on the earth and the earth is a globe, and you are repeatedly shown this big spinning toy and you have a few childish thoughts like "how does everyone on the bottom not fall off?" and everyone tells you its because "gravity" holds everyone on the sphere, but remember centrifugal force is very powerful and can keep water in a bucket even though its spinning around a certain point, but it makes the bucket of water feel much more heavy, like it wants to fly off it's handle with tremendous force. now imagine that all the things on the surface of the earth including its gigantic oceans are all that "bucket of water". what do you think would or rather should have already happened to us all and our cats and dogs and houses and cars if the earth was really spinning around as fast as they want us to believe that it is?

look up operation highjump and operation fishbowl. they nuked the firmament to test if they could break it.

youtube.com/watch?v=v0mvFP2QrWY

ancient pyramids and stone structures are found all over the world with similar architechture and impossible standards of perfection

the whole world is atlantis and that's why we can't find it, because we are standing on it.

the globalists took over the entire world which is why we see the same structures everywhere, even pyramids under the ocean.

they build the tower of babel.

this is why God split the races back up into their own individual cultures and languages (to undo the all tan skin/hair/eye people that globalism always tries to create by race mixing everyone) and flooded the entire world (the whole world is atlantis) so they can't find it.

Sure thing

One subject I'd like to read upon whether souls do really get bound to the soil they died upon and then get reborn as members of the current residents. A common them is that miscegenation breeds "madness" but that it also occurs in sub-races, or micro-ethnicities. From what I've managed to find about European "mongrels" is that the Supreme Gentleman problem can even inflict European-European mixes.
I'm inclined to agree with the conflation of government and people. I can only reiterate what I found and hope that others will add or correct me.

Mu and Lemuria seem to be two different continents from what I've read. Mu was south of India and Lemuria was to be found in the Pacific ocean. Sometimes their locations are mixed up. Hyperborea was quite possibly the first Asgard, that is to say, when the North Pole still had landmass and wasn't frozen over; it had four rivers roughly perpendicular to each other. Thule was an island between Scandinavia, Iceland, and Great Britain, but it may just as well have been a landmass connecting the three.

I have to admit: I spent a lot more time on Atlantis than on other continents. Close to home, I'd say. Imagine my astonishment when you find out Aryans did exist and called themselves star-folk or star-sailors.

Uh, no, pure Africans do not. You've got it all backwards, Africans are not modern humans and should not be classified as such because they are not Neanderthal hybrids like the rest of us.

too retarded;dr

atlantis was an actual landmass. we cant find it because it's hard to find things that are under the middle of the ocean. come on

this is why it wouldnt be a bad idea to destroy every last trace of nonwhite dna from the earth.

Aryan Atlanteans were Cro-Magnon; Cro-Magnon appeared in Europe 41,000 - 36,000 years ago in several bursts; in my opinion, the facilitated and gradual destruction of their homeland (Atlantis; Antartica). Cro-Magnon wore shoes and hats, build houses, spoke the original version of Basque, were tall and fair, lived in settlements of relatively advanced technology compared to Neandertal. If they spoke, their voices would sound very similar to ours; almost identical, actually.

However, Neandertal were not dumb. They had sophisticated stone-working techniques we can barely replicate today, and even then, only with absolute experts replication their knowledge. If you shaved a Neandertal, taught them English, and sent them to college, they'd still make more sense than most relatively smart niggers.

You literally described our history. It's not fantasy. Through years of research, cross-referencing, and pondering, I came to the EXACT conclusions you proposed. Whites ARE the genetic heirs of Atlantean Aryan-races. Hitler knew this, and that's why he built bases in "Antartica" starting before WWII, developed saucer-technology that defeated Admiral Byrd in 1947 in Highjump (that was replication of Atlanean technology), and created the Ahnenerbe to research Aryan origins.

Cro-Magnon arrived to Europe because they had no other choice. Their archaeological remains insinuate they weren't crude, they were a civilized people trying to survive in a global catastrophe, cut off from their former infrastructure. There is no missing-link. A male Cro-Magnon simply mated with a female Neandertal. The kikes were part of the Semetic root-races of Atlantis, and brought about its downfall by blood-magic, Satan and Moloch worshipping, and abusing advanced crystal energy, which destroyed the Christ Consciousness Grid that kept people balanced between masculine and feminine energies and kept them enlightened.

They just took advantage of the shift in consciousness from an intersecting point of Axial Precession, the 26,000 year cosmic cycle. And they downgraded our technology, cast us from our homeland, and forced us by circumstance to dilute the blood. To be fair, though, Neandertal wasn't the worst thing we could be hybrid's of. The existence of RH profiles in blood cultures insinuate humanity is a hybrid species; and it is.

Like another user said, the niggers are not modern humans.

Sorry, English isn't my first language.

Cro-Magnon also appeared out of nowhere literally ALL OVER THE WORLD fully developed, and different than the other hominids that existed concurrently, including Neandetal, Denisovan, and the other humanoid like species Homo floresiensis

Zelda games are great /x/pill material. The new game deals with themes of an ancient advanced civilization's technology being rediscovered and hijacked by Ganon. Seems prescient considering the potential global awakening to ancient history and technological progress providing dangerous new methods of control

can you help me make sense of this bit? to me it sounds like with that sentence you crossed the line of factual and went into woowoo mysticism territory. i'm not saying that's what you did (i used to believe the rothschilds are an urban legend and jews just very unlucky people), i'm just saying that's what it sounds like to me. and i really want to understand.

Knowing and studying this broader subject in the OP destroys the pseudo-science of the past century that is "evolution".

The thing I have the hardest time figuring out is why do blacks act like light skin is genetically inferior because white people can get skin cancer due to over exposure to the Sun? The reason why white's have fair skin is because the lack of sunlight ergo less Vitamin intake ergo lighter skin to require less so it's genetically advantageous to be fair skinned in Europe. Migrants need to take Vitamin D supplements when they go to Europe because they will get sick and possibly die if they don't. So by their standards they are genetically inferior to Europeans.

dna targeted?
still thats a lot of chinks and Apu's to get rid of… also kikes in control are more likely to do it to us first (or have done it to us already *pic related)

ergo less Vitamin D intake*

It really could end up that way. Halfbloods and fullbloods usually end up hostile to each other, and in the event of total collapse, there could end up being pockets of whites left here and there. Without our food, most of Africa would either starve or revert to cannibalism.
Possible. I really hate the globalist narrative that people need to stop caring about race and just mix because only then can we get to the stars, it is clearly the opposite. If we get there at all, it must be separately.

This book seriously explains how everything is really working. It shows why the inevitable march of progress is garbage and even shows the features that cause a collapse. We are simply trying to call back to being like the people who create an Empire in the first place, which is why the other side hates us so much because we can see everything they want only leads to ruin.

I can see that happening. It would be important to stress one particular identity with such a child to avoid that potential problem. It wouldn't be as hard with such a mix, but there could be something to that.

*Mostly covered in ice… except for the warm oases where elites are building their secretive bunkers.

Global Warming (the real geoengineered stuff, not BS muh CO2), may be created on purpose to thaw more of the giant world we actually live on… but which NASA only shows you parts of.

youtube.com/watch?v=8c6IpijS8mw&t=2m32s

please share more. I want to learn this information.

what the fuck is this lunacy?

What is the source for this information?

You can't just spit out info that like and expect us to believe it without stating a source.

The first contact between Greeks (Mycenaeans) and Hittites was made in 15 century BC: when Hittites tried to expand their influence to West Anatolia they had to fight a ruler of Ahhiya (Acheans i.e. Mycenaeans) who were already there.
The Mycenaeans were already worshiping Olympic Pantheon's Gods. Well, on the other hand, there's a case of the word of Apollo: I think that this name came to Mycenaeans from the Hittites.

looks exactly like the Mars photo tbh fam, I'm spooked

Does anyone know why it was a cultural thing at the time to make males more red than females of the same race?

While all the evidence is good, just remember that Hancock is (((very))) connected and Carlson is a mason. Watch dude weed ayy lmao Rogan and his interview with the 2 that speak of this very event.

Thank you for not cucking yourself and keeping the file name as Ayer's rock.

t. Saffa living in its own environment and not in Aus like all the traitors.

Aye. Blavatsky talks about the root-races of Atlantis. There were the Rmoahal, the Tlavati (Cro-Magnons), the Toltec (a term which Theosophists use as a synonym for American Indians), the Turanian, the (original) Semites (e.g., the Phoenicians), the Akkadians, and the Mongolian, which migrated to and colonized East Asia.

"Blavatsky asserted humanity was in the fifth root race, the Aryan race, which Theosophists believe to have emerged from the previous fourth root race (Atlantean root race) beginning about 100,000 years ago in Atlantis. (According to Powell, when Madame Blavatsky stated the Aryan root race was 1,000,000 years old, she meant that the souls of the people that later physically incarnated as the first Aryans about 100,000 years ago began to incarnate in the bodies of Atlanteans 1,000,000 years ago."

The Aryans appeared, and as the 5th Root Race, it scared the crap out of the Semites. The Aryans were based and invented quartz-technology, or greatly expanded on it if it already existed. Quartz was found to be a working microchip by Japan a few years ago; a rudimentary example of this technology would be a Quartz clock.

You see: "A quartz clock is a clock that uses an electronic oscillator that is regulated by a quartz crystal to keep time. This crystal oscillator creates a signal with very precise frequency, so that quartz clocks are at least an order of magnitude more accurate than mechanical clocks. Generally, some form of digital logic counts the cycles of this signal and provides a numeric time display, usually in units of hours, minutes, and seconds."

As Tesla said, everything has resonance. Basically, different spectrums of energy can be accessed through frequency. Every stone has an inherent personality, "Soul", and you can utilize its energy via the human body (which acts as a medium), to realign your chakras (As Above, So Below). The Aryans understood this, and so they created Based Magick that utilized Light Energy, which some Astrological signs, like Leos, will naturally pull towards them through their Crown chakra. They manifested their will through quartz and various other stones like Merlinite or Tektites to thin the veil between our plane of existence, to heavily expand upon their consciousness. The Semitic races worshipped Moloch, which many Elites and Deep-State members, and (((Bankers))) today currently do. They began to dilute the Aryans, as they're currently doing to their ancestors today, driving their culture into the gutter with decadence and immorality. The people you see, were kept in the higher vibrational frequences, hyperdimensionally speaking, if we're using Tesla science as our base scientific model. The pyramids in Antartica (Atlantis), were used with a giant Quartz crystal at the top. They had solid limestone casings, just like the Great Pyramid of Giza did, so they'd last for a long time. They created a Grid of Consciousness, called a Christ Grid, which basically balanced Masculine and Feminine energies, which can be viewed in the Hermetic sense as Kundalini energy.

But basically, the pyramids were built in percise places on our planet so that they'd collect and syphon off the Earth's run-off gravity using Quartz. The Earth isn't a perfect circle; where gravity, like the Sun's gravity or the Earth's gravity would perfectly run off with no built up kinetic energy. It's like an ooblong-oval shape, so the run-off energy could be collected, and there would not be built up kinetic energy from the Sun's gravity causing friction with the run-off gravity of the Earth, on this specific patch that has a grade (slope) in the shape of a tongue. The built up energy will release every 12,000-13,000 years or so, but a complete sequence is measured by the 26,000 year cosmic cycle, known as Axial Precession. Basically, every time you get to the half-way point, the poles move; or if you complete a cycle, the poles move: I honestly cannot recall.
But the poles and equator move. That's what happened with Antartica. It was once two giant Island Continents at the top of the world, in a tropical, pacific-like climate. South America and Africa, consequently, if you put Antartica to the the top, were the closest. The equator was in the place to where Antartica could still be north and still sustain a temperate climate. When it finally completed a Precessional Sequence, it was probably hit worst of all by a giant tsunami (i.e. the great deluge), and then flash frozen by the poles moving, specifically the South pole moving right inbetween the continents).

The Kikes killed millions of souls who had chosen to incarnate in Atlantis, including souls from different galaxies and solar-systems, who today manifest in Star-Seeds, humans who have ayyy souls. A lot of us can tap into our memories through dream-work. I've seen how I died before I incarnated into an Anglo-Germanic body, for example. I chose the closest thing to my previous body - a cross of an Atlantean-Race, Cro-Magnon, that specifically fled to Europe and mated with Neandertal, creating the modern Nordic / Anglo / Frank / Celtic / Germanic Aryan-races that exist today, including those cucked Swedes and Danes. Other Aryans went to Egypt, which became desert, and lived in the version of Khem at the time, which had been given the Pryamid and Sphinx by Thoth 200 years prior, and Babylon and Machu Picchu. Aryan races had to start-over. That's why they killed off all of the lower-races; Neandertal, while incredibly intelligent, didn't really roam a lot. Cro-Magnon were nomadic and adventurous as fuck and went EVERYWHERE.

tl;dr

We had a Based Quartz-technology that the kikes envied, and they destroyed our civilization, causing us to go down in consciousness (frequencies), so we had to start over, starting the most frequent civilizations to date.

The fuck is this Cargo Cult bullshit?

Mine said 45%

Don't worry to much you should see what we do to the Kikes in the future user. Ol Adolf would be laughing pretty hard with how we get one final smug jab in before we finally defeat them for good.

You're going in the right direction, but don't ever stop refining your knowledge as new information presents itself.

For example that "gravity buildup" doesn't make any damn sense in the Newtonian or Einsteinian view of gravity.

Perhaps "Gravity" doesn't exist as academia presents. Electromagnetism plays a much greater role in the cosmos:
youtube.com/watch?v=gK6zHysxoCo

A piece of iron has unordered magnetic field but can stick to a bar magnet. All things are magnetic to some degree. Cool an ice cube near absolute zero and you can pick it up with a magnet too. The earth is like a giant magnet. Human bodies and all other things that have unordered magnetic fields can stick to the giant magnet's surface, much like the iron and the bar magnet. But why don't magnets attract and repel with the earth more strongly? Because there are "modes" of attraction and repulsion, like a "standing wave". The small magnets operate at a lower mode of magnetic resonance. If you could cause something to resonate at a higher mode…

Comet tails and coma grow are electric events. The comet comes from a region of space less positively charged, and as it nears the sun's positive charge the comet discharges resulting in a glow which can also be measured in UV. The ionized particles of dust and H+ ions emitted by the sun glow in the cometary tail like an aurora Borealis.
youtube.com/watch?v=34wtt2EUToo

The sun is an electrical event. Dark sunspots reveal a cooler interior, not a raging nuclear furnace which would produce light spots instead.

Pyramids could harvest electrical energy right out of the air if they have a conductive top and a good ground connection beneath them, current will flow through the structure. You can harness this power today with just a long tall wire and a ground rod:
youtube.com/watch?v=qhXxSAv6rMg

Electromotive force causes rotation / spin when current flows through a conductive pathway. Current also z-pinches plasma (squeezes it) as current flows. This is what causes the spiral in a spiral arm galaxy to form. Naturally occurring structures in the heavens can act as capacity / resistors and pulse with radio bursts. These are the so-called "pulsars". Have a closer look at Vela Pulsar… It's not spinning wildly, it's in a configuration which generate enormous pulses of energy.

Some say that our solar system passes through an arm of the milky way galaxy periodically. Allegedly we're between arms right now. When in a region of greater current flow the sun could become more powerful – the electrical event currently focused at the sun could also shift about, making Saturn or Jupiter into the focal point, thus becoming a sun (hopefully not hitting earth, scorching our surface, again).
youtube.com/watch?v=uZdV8u9xjC4&t=60s

Changing the electrical to another sun would cause a reordering of the solar system as the electromotive forces (which cause our planetary orbits and rotations) would change.

With this new information, go back over your hypothesis and synthesize a new understanding of both the sorts of cataclysms possible, and the energies at work. Esp. s/gravity/electromagnetic forces/

TL;DR: Gravity is electromagnetism is gravity.

Priests circumcising pre teens

i thought it was eunuch making at first, was wrong

sacred-texts.com/atl/olb/

original head fell off, body proportions fit standard Anubis statues

this is probably what it originally looked like.

this guy gets it

WRONG
The sphinx had a Tyrone head because kangz.
About 90 pages into Magicians of the Gods, pretty good stuff. Archaeologists are kikes.

You mean like THE ENTIRE FUCKING HUMAN HISTORY BEFORE 1950?!

Thanks, user. I went into some of the directions you pointed towards, and here's what I have so far:

The earth follows an orbit around the sun because of the sun's gravity; caused by the sun's large mass. The earth's orbit creates a vortex of spatial stress; this spatial stress is a stress between two dimensions. We all know the earth follows the sun, but we always forget the sun's energy source is also created by its total angular momentum, which is its spin momentum plus the total angular momentum of the planetary masses orbiting around it.

The sun contains 98% of mass in this solar system, but it contains less than 2% of the total angular momentum. Thus, the planet's make up the rest. If planetary and stellar energy is the vorticular (rotating) spatial stress between dimensions, the stress is taken form through a constantly changing aether.

Aether is a substance that supposedly occupies all space, postulated to account for the speeding eletromagnetic radiation through space. This is where your information presented to me a new direction.

Through the aether, the constantly changing hyperspatial geometry, resonant rotations (rotations achieving a certain desired frequency) in the form of a spin or circular orbit, extract energy from the vorticular aether and release it into whatever mass or material object is closest; in this case, the earth would collect an electromagnetic charge from the spatial distortion.

Generally this takes form through simple "excess heat", meaning that all excess energy produced by the hyperspatial geometry becomes simple heat.

The physical requirements for achieving resonant rotations depend on how well you can unite a rotating third-dimensional mass (planet, star) to the underlying fourth-dimensional aether rotation (hyperspatial vortex).

The changing gemotry between celestial satellites is caused by the changing spatial stress between our local solar satellites as they orbit the sun, each at a different relative velocity. But our planet still has the tongue-grade where the earth's excess gravity builds up. Perhaps the built up gravity has an electromagnetic effect coupled with Axial precession?

Correct.

It was built likely during a Leo equinox. The last two Leo exquinoxes were 8,500 years ago and 35,000 years, respectively. I observe 35,000 years ago as it lines up with around the same time Cro-Magnon arrived in Europe (from Atlantis), as Thoth said he built the Sphinx and Great Pyramid 200 years before the destruction of Atlantis) in Khem (modern Egypt).

massive amount of free power by just reeling out a wire

Holla Forums fucked up you nigger.

NOPE

can anyone tell me what beneath the sphinx' paw? i read somewhere that it was a priority secret

They all fall victim to chemical degradation and erosion. Untended concrete barely lasts half a century. Some plastics don't even last a decade without turning into goo.

Indeed. I live in a place with thousand year old mines, canals going back 400 years, roadways in use for thousands of years, and close to strip mining that took place a mere few decades ago. The old mines are almost indistinguishable from natural caves. An untended and unregulated canal will turn into a river or creek within half a century. Roads and railways turn into paths, turn into wilderness within just a few years of disuse. The remains of strip mining turn into flats and hills within about a decade. And almost all of our large buildings and constructions are made of steel concrete. Which, as already mentioned, crumbles, corrodes, and erodes in no time at all.

When we are talking about a disaster that's 100 times worse than this, 500 foot storm surge. Most of the coastline 50 to 60 feet below water due to ice caps melting. Only thing that's going to survive are those massive stone monuments.

And we have not build in solid stone for many hundred years. The last group to even think about building for the ages were the Nazis. And they were (((stopped))) before they could accomplish their plans.

The only things certain to survive a cataclysmic end of Western civilization are the Prora resort, a few medieval city walls, and some German and French WWI era bunkers. Although the jews are busy taking down those walls and bunkers.

Shit like nuke plants might possibly be intact, but they are located near the coast for the most part and would be under water and silt. Also concrete does not last as long as rock, its porris and expands and contracts eventually destroying itself. Even a 10 foot thick concrete wall will disintegrate in a few hundred years if not maintained. Nothing we make today will last 10,000 years in the open elements.

ALL OF MY WAT
saged for off-topic

(((Archaeologists))) bury and keep hidden the real human history and the good ones are never allowed near the sites or are buried by the kikes.

Thoth was a pretty cool guy who suffered not the normies in the Temple. To bad his followers taught the kikes all the shit they learned. By the way Arc of the Covenant was actually Atlantean tech the kikes stole.

A city. Some powerful upper dimensional beings might be there. Mudslimes can't get in and fuck it up so they don't let anyone inside instead.

Most traces of current tech would be gone in 1000 years unless certain conditions were met that protected it. Mt Rushmore would last for 100,000 years or so before you couldn't make out the faces.

What don't you get nigger? That the medical symbol Caduceus and Rod of Asclepius are beyond ancient and resemble a DNA helix?

You misunderstand. I am confused as to how one ID has over 500 posts in this thread.

Magic.

It's time we learned the whole truth.

board "glitched" out a few weeks ago and fucked up these older threads giving everyone the same id

Indeed. Here is Ascepius, next to Kundalini Energy accessed through chakra. As well as the Black Sun symbol (which has 12 lines), and the 26,000 year cycle., which is similar to the Yogi cycle, attached last. Essentially, the arcane is activated using the human body as a medium, which uses will to manifest energy into reality, by calling upon cosmic energy. The 26,000 year cycle is a cosmic-scale quartz clock that runs on electromagnetism, using aether is the conduit.

Pretty sure the Black Sun image is just a meme unless there is some ancient group who was using it at some point.

The medical symbol has a lot of things tied in one. It's kind of amazing. The double helix and the implosion torsion force supposedly in use with the Nazi's for anti-gravitational technology being just a couple.

The symbol is likely a more modern representation by the SS, but historically and mythological wise, the "Black Sun" is a very ancient concept.

Have a Germanic one from 400 BC. Search for Zierscheiben for more examples.

Oh, and they are all memes. That's sort of the point of those symbols.

Same thing that has endured in those area and is typical of early societies.
High born women don't work in the fields, don't expose themselves to the sun and are therefore whiter.
White is beauty and social standing. Doesn't work for men obviously since non-peasants were warriors.
Tanned skin women = peasant/ugly.

40,000 year old bracelet looks machine-made dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3072094/40-000-year-old-bracelet-believed-oldest-suggests-ancient-humans-used-drills.html

Nah it exist as old slav/german pattern, it's a variant of the swastika (which is just the seasonal rotation of ursas minor and major around Polaris = symbol of the cycle of life)

We need to create a 8ch version of the Ahnenerbe. We need more threads like this to study the Aryan history and past. We need to continue this work. Think about all of the perspectives and information we could compare. Threads like these could have momentous importance if we had a decent initiative.

BRING BACK THE RIGHT WING ARCHAEOLOGY SQUADS

Need to organize like MegalithomaniaUK but with less obvious con artists and retards.

THE AUDACITY OF THESE KIKES!

It might have been a mistake, but try to look at it in a different way.

You european descent and me native american descendant, are both humans whose common ancestor could be about 30k years, maybe a bit more.

So it is possible that a "european-like" civilization could spontaneously arise from non-whites, given enough time (another 30k) and a proper environment. Could be less if there are biomedical advances in genetic engineering (CRISPR to insert "white superior intellect" into non-whites blastomere, for example, if that kind of genes even exists)

Whites disappearing (for self-hating "refugees welcome" bullshit or jew-mediated suicide) will be a catastrophic event for mankind, but eventually some other group will take the lead. Probably chinese / asian.

Educating savages is more akin to a way of preserving part of your culture within other group's culture, as a safeguard to preserve part of your cultural information if something were to happen to your kind. If other group "inherits earth" so to speak, then that group will carry the memes (i.e.: bits of information) to the next generations, and everything that whites created will be studied and respected, similiarly to how you carry on white "culture" and respect it.

Maybe japanese or chinese people will, in the future, if what i wrote happens i hope not, recreate aryans from previous knowledge or by replicating previously sequenced genomes into a vessel embryo. After all, they have a history of admiring your type.

Brutal.

And the shape of it

If whites disappear, the world should devolve into chaos like it ought to. The idea of the "White Man's Burden" was tried, and while I'm sure you're fond of it being native and all, was catastrophic for Whites.

Not fond at all. I prefer a white-controlled civilization rather than a mongrelized jew-controlled one.

Also i greatly admire ancient european societies, where most of our current knowledge comes, and saddens me a lot to know they are commiting cultural and ethnical suicide.

If ancient europe (1500-1900) was so prosperous and gave humanity most of it's best results, why change it? why import shit from other countries?
I don't get lefties' mentality.

So it can die and we can take the next step. Every great civilization who gave humanity it's best results eventually falls making way for the next civilization that surpasses the previous.

This post reminded me of a thought I had while watching a Joe Rogan Experience with Graham Hancock. Graham mentions that heating might've been used to shape the polygonal rocks found at Inca sites.
Is it possible to create rock? Not concrete, but rock. Like a create a mold for rock and then pour molten rock into that mold? What the fuck are rocks?

I figured it out boys. inter terrestrial beings came to earth to build some shit and they used their slave race to do the grunt work while they oversaw. In the middle of it, everything went to shit and the travelers said eh fuck it, this isn't cost beneficial. They left, some of the slaves survived. Humans.

Over time the slaves lost knowledge generation by generation and their desire to build something greater than their masters only diminished their hopes to do so. Their only true success. The ability to hide what had been accomplished before them.

Oddly enough jewgle comes up with a bunch of weird 9/11 shit when you search for "melting granite".
7500 degree plasma hydrogen torch from company in 2009, nothing new since then:

popsci.com/scitech/article/2009-06/jets-7200°f-hydrogen-cut-through-granite-100-feet-hour

hpc4energy.org/incubator/improving-thermal-spallation-drilling/

Depends on who you ask. Another theory is we humans were once a higher being living in a higher dimension and a catastrophe related to the fall of Atlantis sent us down the ladder something that was never meant to happen. So now you have this weird war between benevolent being trying to help us in their own way, antagonistic beings who want us to fail for who knows what reason, and neutral beings who are sort of watching how things unfold and may be doing some experiments once in a while.

Like the shattering of a single mind from a 'higher' dimension living with the shattered remains of itself?

Naw, that's pretty gay.

What no we were never a single consciousness that is a typo. It's really complicated. Basically the Spinx and Pyramids are old as fuck like way older then (((archaeologist))) will admit and other Pyramids and monuments were built through meme magic to help us get back to where we were. The US and Russian government know about this and have built bases on many of these points to try and control them if I recall their are official released documents admitting this is true.

The rocks have always looked like an infinitely hot cable saw cut through them with ease. Like when cutting ice blocks.

Manpurses are in since way back
Checkmate Hitlerists

I know I'm not the only person that gets a splitsecond REEE when someone posts a gif without any animation…

Okay
Implying a positive relationship between weakness and pissing yourself.

Which is it?

(557)

wads habbenings here :–DDDDDDDDD

Voiding bowels is a survival instinct Humans evolved before societies when the enemies were usually wild animals. The general thought for why it happens (as it does in most animals) is that if you sustain a wound to your gut in a fight that isn't otherwise mortal, having shit get mixed in is very likely to get it infected and lead to death. It is a sign of fear but it's not exactly a sign of cowardice (just that fear triggers the response, only insane people lack fear in battle.)

reading the wikipedia article on gobekli tepe and noticed this:
bull fucking shit
they found something they shouldn't have and were more than likely (((forced))) to abandon the project
no archaeologist anywhere ever would find a site like this, the most ancient and incredible ever found, and just say "nah, fuck it, we shouldn't excavate this"
this absolutely reeks of something fucky
what did they find anons?

Atlantean mummies.

Hmmmmm……

No, that's a bullshit theory pushed by kikes to disprove the notion of a God and deny Jesus Christ's mission on earth (bear with me but you will see it in the bigger pictrue when you start digging.)
The theory of evolution has so many flaws to it, that (((science))) is now building more theories on flawed theories to cover up their previous theories which have been proven. It's called panspermia and it's the latest theory. It's been around for years with the new agers and it's a major deception.

Evidence of Gen: 6 and proof of Enoch and Jasher's words.

You are wrong dude. There is a lot of written records and basically more structures standing in Europe from those times than any other. Not to mention the amount of skelletors buried everywhere.

What are you even talking about nigger?

(((((((((((((wikipedia))))))))))))))

What the fuck really! WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!

bump.

currently reading magicians of the gods

Don't worry the kikes are losing control we'll learn the truth in our lifetime. The wheels have started spinning and will only get faster.

I'm pretty sure that we have been taught less truth than there could have been taught. We actually know fewer than we can ever grasp. I think it's 1% - 99% really. What I've done research like 10 years for now, I'm pretty sure that they have lied every-fucking-thing for us and deceived the rest. We do-not-fucking-know a shit about anything. We have to wake up now! We have to wake up and begin everything FROM THE SCRATCH, from the A and from the 1. We don't know a shit and the only thing I know, is that I don't know a shit but someone somewhere (in VATICAN CITY, ROME) must know better than we do.

imo this picture is perfectly describing the nobility of bettering yourself every day. That's not something everybody reaches in the course of his life, but it's a goal that everyone should aim at.
I already know I'll die an insect. A natsoc insect. I'm fine with that, as long as I give my children, and their children, the means to get nearer than me.

ITT: Ego-driven pseudoscientists jumping to the minute chance of asserting their ego dominance instead of watching the 40 min video that explains what the other person was trying to summarize.

Learn to live properly.

Whenever I see ancient ruins I'm get the uneasy feeling that what we consider "modern day advanced society" is actually in many aspects way behind what those people had. Not only in terms of material science, but above all psychology, sociology, and artistically (aesthetics).

We are living some sort of bizarre electronic high-tech middle ages right now.

Are you saying that they are too paranoid to let anyone in their underground city?

It just pisses me off because this thing is the sole reason anyone thinks the Egyptians aren't white. When they were doing the same thing in their art as other places during the same era that were unquestionably white.

The timescale of what he was talking about strongly implies it would take place after that obvious chaos. There would no longer be anyone to send food to Africa for free, which would lead to all kinds of chaos.

That is neither inevitable nor required. Never forget the distribution of intelligence and creativity within a population is subject to change based on the birthrates within. It is both what happens in The Fate of Empires by Glubb, and this in combination. The most intelligent are used for a time to keep things running and are never replaced at which point the whole thing collapses. The wildcard today is that the population is so large now that it may not matter because there are still millions of intelligent people. If you manage this process carefully by using eugenics then manage the societal reasons as mentioned in that book you could keep a civilization running indefinitely. There is no such thing as a certain amount a given civilization can accomplish.
You will note that when one falls, within written history it never returns, because those people are spent for the time being. It would take many thousands of years for natural processes to result in eugenic pressure once more.

I like that description.

What if this is due to modifiable (even though heritable) factors such as higher testosterone levels? This would have some mind-boggling implications:
1. Blacks are not inherently inferior.
2. Whites are simply a cuck race.
3. The feminists were right.

Oh yeah the Vatican has it under lock and key, the mudslimes claim anything before 6000 years ago doesn't exist and won't let archaeologist into 1st dynasty pyramids building a military base around them, the kikes well come on if you're on Holla Forums you know they have most of it buried.

They don't even have to lie about everything. They just need you to have a false foundation and the lie self-perpetrates into reality. For instance we've known about quantum physics for a long time, but they try to not raise a stink about it because it would break the entire system that's been built upon, known as physics, for hundreds and hundreds of years.

The lies are just reaching a climax where they can't tell the truth exposing the foundation, yet they can't continue on watching the deception since ever crack that gets patched 2 more take its place.

I've been reading a book called "The Genesis 6 Conspiracy" recently. The author, Gary Wayne, has a video on YouTube that summarises his research. He claims that all the "Gods" of the pagan world were actually fallen angels, or a Father-God equivalent to Adonai/Yahuah (such as Zeus), and that the demi-Gods like Hercules and Gilgamesh were actually Nephilim. Atlantis was a powerful Nephilim-ruled pre-flood civilisation that seeded their culture into the various cultures throughout the world following the aftermath of the deluge.

>crystalinks.com/emerald.html
user, are you even trying?

Isn't the Atlantis story Kikes built a giant pyramid to control humanity but instead basically opened us up to higher dimensional beings and ayy lmaos.

Graham Hancock, Randall Carlson and Michael Shermer are on Joe Rogans podcast tomorrow.

Going to be a blast.

The pyramids are older than 20,000 years. The Earth is hollow and Our civilization began in Agartha.

And Agartha still exists there like it had done for who knows how long.

The Great Pyramid and Sphinx are about 41,000 - 36,000 years old. The Earth is indeed hollow, and there may in fact be pre-flood branch-off civilizations living in subterranean earth, just like the Nazis in Antartica. I don't know if our civilization began in Agartha, but I believe it does exist.

Pyramids were used as both teleportation devices and generators of Christ consciousness; which made a civilization with masculine and feminine energy balanced, higher consciousness, etc. Ayys definitely are out there, but when the Aryan root race came about, they used their superior imagination to innovate pre-existing tech (probably Lemurian or Muuvian).

The Kikes got shit envy and basically used blood magic and Moloch worshiping to turn the Aryan-culture into degeneracy and triviality, and the long-term effects were the portal did open, and human beings dropped from Atlantean-tier Christ consciousness to a level still higher than our own. But this drop made them more susceptible to Jewish influence.

The mid-Atlantic ridge continent, which was used by the Antartic-Atlaneans to travel to the rest of the world, was left to fend for itself after Antartica (the original Atlantaen continent), was flash frozen after the global deluge and when the south pole moved smack on it.

Cro-Magnon, an Atlantean-Aryan race, existed on the Mid-Atlantic ridge for thousands of years until multiple cataclysms wiped it out. But in short bursts over a few hundred years. Blatvatsky said Atlantis was destroyed in four events, not all at once. Archaeology points towards Cro-Magnon also having four migratory "invasions" into Europe beginning 41,000 years ago and ending roughly 36,000 years ago, as the Mid-Atlantic ridge continent was slowly destroyed.

The Cro-Magnon than mated with Neandertal in Europe. The ancestors of these Cro-Magnon-Neandertal hybrids existed in a culture that was the final incarnation of the Atlantean race about 10,500 years ago, and what little remained was destroyed in the end of the ice age. This is the story that Plato was referring to.

To give a sort of scale. Hope it helps.

The Great Pyramid and Sphinx were built in Khem (Egypt) around 200 years before the final cataclysm during a Leo equionox.. The equinox change, scheduled by the cosmic clock, caused polar shifts.

^ To clarify my post, I'd like to point out I believe there have been multiple deluges; I think they occur very frequently under the right circumstances when pole shifts occur.

The one that probably occurred 10,500 years ago was smaller in scale to the one 36,000 years ago, given the latter was exacerbated by Atlantean crystal technology going haywire because of (((accidents))).

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

So what's in australia? Also, you forgot to name the chink. The Red Guard destroyed all evidence they could, and occupied tibet to prevent us from accessing agartha. They also nuked the entrance in the goebi desert.

We weren't at Christ Consciousness at the time we were still a ways away from that. Not even Thoth was at Christ Conscious when Atlantis finally sunk.

Uluru Ayers Rock. Uluru is sacred to the Pitjantjatjara Anangu, the Aboriginal people of the area. The area around the formation is home to an abundance of springs, waterholes, rock caves and ancient paintings.

Ever notice how Communist are hell bent on destroying spiritualism.

Forgot pic.

Neat, hope they talk about mega floods more.

podcast is up

That was great. Mark was an idiot and an asshole but other than it was good. I felt like they convinced Michael Shermer considering he was proving their points for them at the end and covered his ass by basically saying "you guys might be right."

I don't understand why Graham doesn't give examples of the world wide cultures that have their flood stories, atlantis stories, fire from the skies stories, and all the physical evidence that links the eater island heads to gobleki tepe architecture and sumerian architecture. There's too many similarities to be pure coincidence.

Advanced ancient civilizations would support conservatism and wreck marxism. Because history is cyclical not progressively linear. And it means we shouldn't repeat our mistakes letting people do whatever the fuck they want.

where do you gather this information from? I'd like to look into it myself. Especially this Antarctic thing. I don't understand how Antarctica wasn't an ice cap during or before the ice age.

Some interesting stuff is poping up in the nazi ufo thread.
8ch.net/pol/res/9925934.html

yep. the marxist ideology requires a linearly progressive history, not cyclical with cataclysms. marxists will do anything to hang on to their favorite propaganda line about being on 'the right side of history' and mah current year.

Watching it now, it's very entertaining. Shermer is highly disingenuous and a huge dick and Graham responds accordingly, pic related. Good to see Randall and Graham hold up under ridiculous criticism and come out looking like the sane and honest researchers. Fuck Shermer.

Elon Musk should fund these expeditions.

Leftists say it's just a coincidence, and there's no other way to build anything besides that. But why is the building styles exactly.. EXACTLY the same.

You can find those examples from his books.

And what about North Pole then? Aryans lived there too. There's a shitload of evidence and books about it that the "Paradise" was located at the North Pole! And the North Pole "Paradise" sunk too.

So who do I believe? Antartica was the "underworld" there were no Aryans according to my credible academic sources.

Given that Cro-Magnons were fully caucasoid and more than 35k years old that (((chronology))) is most likely bullshit and Homo sapiens intermixing with relict non-sapiens hominids brings humanity's last common universal ancestor technically a couple million years further back.

WHOOOOO?!

Oh fuck man, I almost missed this.

I know, I'm saying why he doesn't include that information in the debates. If I was a regulat person listening to this I wouldn't take Graham seriously either. It wasn't until I read his book and saw the similarities between the cultures that convinced me.

So many times in the podcast it came down to "why say it was a lost civilization? what evidence do you have of that?" and Graham responds with Gobekli Tepe being unbelievably hard to build but stops there. Imagine if Graham had slides up showing the continuity of the building styles and read them the texts? There comes a point when enough coincidences serves as proof.

Sorry for dropping in late, but could I get a tldr on this? From what I understand, it turns out civilization is much older than we thought, but we just didn't know about it because back during the ice age, the sea level was lower, and the ruins of prehistoric civilization are underwater.

What are the ramifications of this? Especially with regards to indo-europeans.

History is cyclical.
Earth civilization rise only to be wiped by cosmic cataclysm because Solar system isn't static itself and more dynamic than official narrative tells you.
Earth is not static place to live and condition can change suddenly bringing crash to existing civilizations or even wiping entire species or ecosystems in weeks or even days. It happen before and it could happen in future.
There were other civilizations before this one. Hell maybe even different subspecies of humans. As funny as it sounds it could be that Abbos had great civilization before great cataclysm and what we see now its just remnants of defeated, broken, inbreed race that have bad luck to be in bad place at bad time.
The things in old myths(and that include Bible) probably happen and myths are just a distorted by time and corrupted records of history and events that happen.
Flood was real and happen around 10k years BC in weeks when something hit and melt cover of ice in North America and causing other destructive stuff to happen. Water flood melted ice come south in such amount that it not only kill whole species but also strip soil and wipe out any existing humans there. It happen in days.
Amount of water was that great that whole sea level rise hundreds of foots flooding most of best coast lands and destroying any civilization that exist there.
The cosmic catastrophe also hit southern hemisphere and burn Australia and South Africa to the ground wiping not only most fauna and flora but also most humans and causing whole spiral of degeneration for the ones that survived.
AT that was just beginning.

great post, thank you

Nobody cares whether the ewbook is false or not. Maybe it has information on the evil blood of the Jews.

It's simple to see the causes for the high crime rates of black population.

was burnt to shit due to abbos m8.

Is it possible to map Earth without the water? If yes then maybe we can study the area to find them. The tectonics do not stay same place so the building would be at different places now so keep that in your mind.

What do you guys think of Corey Goode? Larp?
Full of shit?

But where does the mass go, numbnuts?

doubles confirm portasar

reroll pls

Thank but where did the mass came from?

Do not ask me I just look for funny gifs on internet.
But what if gravity is a lie?
I mean effect of gravity exist obviously but if its not connected to mass but instead to electromagnetic force(for example)?
The Earth could be empty or full of water.

More info please. This sounds like an old nuke test gone wrong.

If that's true does that mean that between my Atlantean and current white life I was several variations of fucking Injun (and later on a few colonial whites, but I presume it would still mostly be Injun)?

expanding volume ≠ expanding mass

and it is just the tip of the iceberg. What troubles me for years and will trouble me for years to come is this: many greek archeological sites that are weird, probably containing technology etc, have been shut off from everyone and i mean everyone: they have put cement over them and locked them up. This has been going on since the 50s. Someone finds something interesting/weird(not a simple grave or statue, or a simple village): the greek ministry of civilization/culture instantly calls to their european/american counterparts, the person that found it gets shoved away, foreigners get the case, foreign military is present, UN or NATO usually, and then the whole thing is cut off from anyone, sometimes they block the entrance by building a "gate", a wall. Somewhere theres a whole fucking city of ancient greek artifacts, I swear. You won't find info about this in the internet, though there might be some in the greek web, but you will hear about this from locals or military officers that served near those areas. Even the underground of Athens in cut-off now, and theres a whole network down there.

Best Trismegistus ever.

You don’t seem to know anything about the density or compressibility of materials.

But have you seen what the aboriginals pass off as spears and bows? Engineering ain't easy.

This.

This, and it's disgusting how it is pushed as the "intellectual, sophisticated" thing to watch. Fucking normalfags, appealing to pride.

It's Asterix' village.

This. They migth be properly called demons, or spirits, who like to appear in the "masks" that were prepared by decades of science-fiction and NASA propaganda.

Yes, but also more brittleness. Don't know how a pure crystal would fare as a weapon.

Non-sequitur.

This is a lie. It is impossible to see earth curvature from commercial fleight heights, as any real pilot would know. Also the stuff about calculating arrival times. Laughable.

Hmm, what that red face and red color means? Some koind of alchemy of soul's progress, maybe?

KEK

Add factors such as gravity and pressure. Quick idea: Earth could be expanding if it was filled with hot gasses. Just like your belly.

The other night, I saw Pepe thrown away into the bin outside my home. What could this mean? Is Pepe being retired?

>>9786408
>>9790447

>youtube.com/watch?v=mZbmywzGAVs
Fascinating theory. I've just bought his book (PDF). Going to bed to read it on my comfy 7″ tablet (not phablet). Thank you, user.

Doesn't make it less fascinating.
And science may change.

This. I always heartily laugh about those who pray at the altar of SCIENCE!!!!, as if the science from 500 years ago is the same as the one 100 years ago or the same 50 years into the future. As an epistemological method it's fine, but in its institutionalized contemporary form it's highly corrupt and often simply wrong.

In the biomed field for instance, probably half of the published science (which in itself is only a relativedly small part of all the science going on; much is and stays classified, is not meant for consumption by the academic plebs) of the last 20 years should and will get thrown out, for a wide range of methodological and statistical errors.

And let's not even start with the confidence problem. It's no secret that e.g. Chinese research is highly unreliable. Nobody admits it openly, but researchers from Europe and the US simply don't trust chink data, and for good reasons.

Turns out H. G. Wells was being ironic and we really are in the Time Traveler's future, 60 thousand years after the earth shattering catastrophe and destruction of civilization. But anons its not what we hoped, we are the Eloi… Unsuspecting and naive, for we are being prayed upon. The (((Morlocks))) live in the cracks, feeding, unseen.

As far as I know Mr. Wells, he has almost certainly based his Morlocks on his concept of Neanderthals (prevalent at his time). So no coincidence there. His far "future" is indeed suspiciously like the far past. And, in some ways, like the present.

We are the Eloi and the Time Traveller is Wells himself. The book is the Time Machine in which he visits us to stir us into awareness.

Thank you, Mr. Wells!

here's your (jew)

gtfo godlikeproductions.com dogon shill

If people already had symbols and stone pillars to carve them into, they already had some degree of civilization.

oldest bows found are from Denmark and are 11,000 years old. matches quite nicely to the end of melt water pulse 1b.
Holmegaard pine 11000 ybp
Holmegaard elm 8000 ybp

there are claims of arrow heads form africa going back to 64kypb but they may be from atlatl darts as no bows were ever found.

more info on lemurians?

known to be lowest in blacks compared to even fucking the average indian continent dweller
their women also have the highest even compared to white women
do you even sexual dimorphism?

Mircea Eliade claims in his books that the deluge myth has something to do with "beginning of the new time", but I just wonder if it was a real happening that physically had happened like millions of years ago and the myth began way earlier than anyone could even guess. The Deluge did not happen in our near past not 10,000 years ago, not 3000 years ago.

Shit i've been there, on Easter Island. The worst part is how they destroyed all traces of culture there, wooden tablets with the islands history and more. They toppled most of the statues, stole their blue eyes. There is no doubt that history has been faked by the Christians.

You are wrong. I have compared the Inca archeology and Easter Island with my own eyes. Pacific islanders were way too primitive and war-like, and did not have a high culture. They did not use timber to move the statues.

The Pacific people came later, probably as slaves or invaders.

Givin' em the (Han) C O C C

wew

The Moai are very interesting, the (((narrative))) that they are buried heads made by a people that literally starved themselves to death making them. And what you accually see on the statues themselves. This is what they want you to see:

This is what is accually there, buried right in front of everyone.

Nothing to see here folks.

Don't question why they are found 60 feet underwater. It definitely was not an ancient flood that raised sea level. They must have fallen there, half a mile away from shore :^)

Nope nothing to see here.

I met a Norwegian man who had been working with Thor Heyerdahl on several projects as a diver. We talked and discussed Heyerdahls theories, but he seemed reluctant to agree with him. The reason is that the Polynesians, which now inhabits the island, claim the history of the island as their own. The sea connected us, and didn't divide us as the christian narrative claims.

The moai were carved right out of the mountains. It seems that the process was interupted in the middle. Moais was enchanted with "mana"-energy, and i suspect they performed esoteric rituals.

I found a bird head statue while i was camping near Anakena beach. It was part of a wall i presume were built with stones and ruined statues. Took it with me home.

Put there by a fucking diving company you FAGGOT.

nice stuff

For some reason they are all covering/pointing towards their genitalia. Is it because they were a culture where birth was sacred, or did they symbol their abstinence and the power of nofap?

deets? Only thing I can come up with is this shitty disaster from miami .

sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/fl-deerfield-reef-sinking-folo-20150608-story.html

The time after a deluge would be the beginning of a new time. There seems to be mounting evidence of two deluges/massive floods around 10-12 kybp.

Of course other cataclysms may have occurred before or after this, and the meteor impact seems likely mechanism to trigger such dramatic changes in the earth.

Why are they all doing the power pose?

holy shit

They are holding their sacral chakra, whatever the meaning of that is. I think it has something to do with their mana/vril energy.

The fact that these statues were made thousands of year apart shows an evident connection to a ritual, or that both Gobleki Tepe and the Moais are dated very incorrectly. We should look further into symbolism and follow this trace.

As of now, current theory on body language says that the power pose (i.e. hand on hips pose) helps to boost/imply confidence. Maybe the statues, then, are supposed to represent power of some kind?

If the next discovery at Gobekli Tepe is the story of a man who wore a ceremonial mask and defeated the tyrannical rule of Emperor Sheoiae, I’ll just go out and start killing kikes, because God will have proven to me that there is literally nothing to fear.

Can someone fucking explain this to me? Birdmen and dickpointing in both cultures.

Thoth probably fucking around and teaching them magic and geometry.

On Easter Island they chose their ruler this way:
Every year, the toughest on the island climbed down a 50 meter rough cliff and swam over to an island. They sat there waiting for a special bird to lie an egg. When one found the egg, you had to make it back to the camp on top of the cliff. While the others tried to kill you, swim across the rough sea with the egg and climb back up the tall cliffs.

The birdmen must have been very important. Carrying their purse and egg.

why does he wear the mask?

Well, no one would care who he was until he put on the mask.

Lol yes it is.

europeans are mixed with neanderthals, idiot.

haha nigger u wuz dickwashers

Not all whites are descended from Ancient Egyptians but quiet a few are.

It's a good image. You're just too dumb to understand it. The point is that a person who is only able to shove manure should aspire to become a person who can solve equations, and a person who is only able to solve equations should aspire to learn how to shove manure.

Knowing how to do something does not mean it is what you should be doing.

SHADILAY

nigga how nigged are you
there are no "shoulds" for any straight self respecting man
you do what you need to do and you act civil because it benefits your society, not because you SHOULD do it