Fuck you I'm buying it on release because it looks like fun and no one on this board wants to have fun in games anymore

Fuck you I'm buying it on release because it looks like fun and no one on this board wants to have fun in games anymore

Good for you. I heard killing yourself is pretty fun as well, maybe you should give that a go faggot.

Cancer thread?

I'm probably going to play through skyrim once the remaster is released.

I had fun with your mom

Although your desire to go against the grain is admirable, there are several issues which prevent me from expressing the same enthusiasm.

1. The creature variety. Are all planets going to have multicolored dinosaurs or just some. And if some, is there any possible way to create a decent variety of species which hasn't already been patented by EA when they published Spore?

2. I don't know what the objective is.

3. My computer cannot handle the current-gen graphics requirements.

4. If any alterations to a planet are erased once you leave the planet, doesn't that break the illusion?

If the game went for something $20 I could see your point, but they're asking for 60 bucks last time I saw.

It's like playing Minecraft just so you can see all the biomes.

Have fun doing fucking nothing.

Ok.
Whoa now that seems a far fetched claim. The art style looks interesting at least, and those animals looks cool. Just one thing though, can I shoot those animals and treat the game as my space safari hunt. Because that would be fun.

Obvious shill. I was going to buy this on release because i was planing to post a video on youtube.

You can't kill anything because the omni-present space police come to roast your ass in mere seconds when you do.

Does this sentence make no sense just to me?

I do like having fun, just not in that game you ignorant little shit.

Now go stick a fork in a power outlet for us please.

I know it gets joked about a lot, but do people really have a need for being so die-hard contrarian that they'd support bad practices even if it hurts the things they love?

Bullshit.
That's all I want out of my games.

Why do you think they're called VIDEO games user?

I'm just going to buy it so I can see how bad it is and laugh at it.

why dont you check those lewds, OP?

Man, this "indie" game costs $60. Fuck that.

I am huezilian and i want to become a little famous.

Variety can be done, Biogenesis did it and I remember some evolution game that randomly created creatures as well. All you need is to allow such a massive set of parameters that no two monsters can be alike. But I doubt these developers could do it.

Nah, but I just want to play it and experience it myself. Even the mere mention of this game has Holla Forums triggered, as you can plainly see.

You, of course, do realize that there are millions of people already doing this that are more entertaining and have better production than you, yes?

It's not very difficult to see why, though. The entire game we've seen so far has been a practice in PR and buzzwords meant to get anyone hopped up on hype and promises, just like any other Molyneux game.

I do, but i always wanted to try.

Just a tip, starting from newest games isn't a good idea. There's a huge niche of people that want to see terrible games, weird shit in RPGmaker, smaller mods from a decade ago.

Get good by playing shit that doesn't cost anything, is entertaining, and actually allows you to develop more of a personality, then go on to play whatever you want.

Fucking gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Shit is not even real animals, what the fuck, is the dev space PETA or just plain faggots.

Wow, I wonder why Holla Forums gets triggered by it

I've done this before many times. Torrented a game day one and streamed it. Problem with Twitch is they automatically put you on the very bottom of the list. Basically the big guys get bigger and someone just starting out fo nowhere. Youtube is the same basic principle.

You shit console has no games. Of course your desperate ass is going to buy it.

Fool and his money something something

Lol i have an r9 390x and an i7 4790k. Way to go thinking I have a ps4

Thanks bro. I was thinking about making a review of all Ys games too.

So unfair.

Every thread until its release.

Fun police strikes again

Here's your reply.

corporate shilling…every fucking time

someone derail this…..i'm too tire to care

Might as well off yourself now.

Fun police is speechless

forgot my sage fuggg :DDD

I need sleep just kill me now.

Here's your reply.

Well I have the option to respond to either the 2% shitposts or the 98% cancerous posts. I'd rather not get out the chemo tbh

Literally who?

Oh, he's just a programmer fuck his opinions. He isn't the producer.

This is like whining about the police showing up in GTA

I like to support developers who make decent games, but I admit I've done my large share of pirating in the past. Now that I'm not poor af anymore I don't see a reason to pirate every game that releases

I might buy Titanfall 2
The first game was fun

I'll only buy it if they take out that god-awful Smart Pistol and have more than 6 guns in the game

Second game actually looks interesting, but you know

EA jews.

This makes sense.

It really looks like an expansion pack more than anything. Lots of new goodies to dick around with, new maps, and a campaign though my expectations are low as shit for that since they're more than likely going to bog down the movement with linear maps

Holy shit, did you know that you sound like a shill?

Fuck you I'm pirating it on release because it looks like fun and get fucked

So I can either sound like a shill and actually pay for shit or be a jew and pirate everything. Huh.

No you are the jews john

Where are my shekels

Nigger please, the police in GTA doesn't show up instantly. It's not the presence of the police, it's the worrying sign that the devs seems to think virtually shooting a virtual polygon model is bad m'kay because shooting things in real life is bad too m'kay.

Whatever nigger, I practically commited virtual dino genocide in blood dragon. Hey OP I probably won't buy your shilled game, but I did find vid related instead. Any of you ever played it?

Nice edge m8 you cut yourself often? No? Well you should start

you haven't played GTA5. GTA5 has Fun Police, too.

Why would a jew waste his time playing video games when you could use your time making shekels?

Because the shekels are in playing videogames

hi OP

enjoy your slideshow, it's as good as any other

(((>>9769002)))

Nah, I know the difference between fiction and reality, champ. But cry more for those butchered extinct polygons. :^)

Tried it at a friend's place, looks good but I didn't like GTA5.

shill

Here's your reply

You only fuel me

Here's your reply.

So OP, how much are you earning with each post?

THE FUEL

Here's your reply.

You coming back to this thread

IT'S PIZZA TIME

ID: 2ebbf7
I can smell your sensitively shilled vaginal secretions from here, like an ocean breeze after a million virtual alien dinosaurs have been shot and prepared for it's virtual skin, meat and trophies. Salty, with a hint of bait.

He's not a shill, he is a summer fag.
Its pain inducing obvious.

idk, it has the potential to be fun. Trading, crafting, dealing with alien factions, etc.

it could also be overhyped trash and Sean Murray is just Peter Molyneux though. Sean Murray is shit at marketing his game truth be told.

the soundtrack will still probably be good though either way.

Jesus Christ user, you can't post that here, this is a Christian image board

You should stream it user , Thi4f was a great success back in the day.
And you can share the fun!

how did the second vid happen? was the car filled with hydrogen? or they took a bath in light fluid first?

Fuck you, I like to have fun too, but I've yet to see anything that looks like the game has any real gameplay or fun.

They where getting high off hair spray

wat.

should've stuck to jenkem.

Nope, I saw the soundless version a while back, I need to sleep tonight.

Oh god what's this feeling I get when I play good games

You're a faggot idiot, enjoy your non-game day zero goyism.

It looks like all you do is warp around looking at RNG'd planets, going towards some vague goal that is the middle of the galaxy (that will be discovered within a week by the permavergin neets) that forces you to actually interact with the game by making you need to refuel.

I predict the game will not be worth playing for more than novelty's sake after about 7 months post release.

I have fun playing games. It just isn't the modern shlock that is coming out recently.

Make sure you update your will. You'll be needing it after the game launches.

Good luck with killing yourself OP god speed.

In all seriousness though, this game is so obviously a bait and switch. You'd be stupid to buy it. Just fucking wait and pirate the fucker.

What is this game even about?

space rocks.

and?

trading space rocks

So it's like Eurotruck simulator… but in space.

That would be Elite.

It's like the modern art fallacy.

There's no purpose, and that's the point, it's art you shitlord how dare you trigger me with legitimate criticism.

Maek ur own storey.

It's a sandbox for cancerous let's-play youtubers.

They are responsible for this shit. If it wasn't for them being able to create entertainment from minecraft and all the cancerous spin-offs, then devs would be forced to put actual content and purpose into their games.

Now you can just make a glossy sanbox of nothingness and it's MAEK UR OWN ADVENTUR.

Isn't the soundtrack procedurally generated as well?