TRUMP ACTUALLY IS USING 5D CHESS

I CAN'T BELIEVE I DOUBTED KEK AGAIN
I AM SO HUMBLED BY THE MAGNIFICENCE OF HIS PLAN

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Kwbo8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Part 2

I'm 5 mins in and much of his info is just wrong.

He appears to not know the difference between FSA and ISIS for example.

He things the airbase was "out of the way and empty" when it was the main source of SAA air support in the area.

Kill yourself my cuckchan shill

Stop shilling your low-quality content here, faggot.

I think Ivanka pressed the button. I think she liked it and will do it again too.

webm or report, alright

Definitely 1488D Go against quantum computers, and making them look dim.

You've only scratched the surface, OP.

of course he isHow else do you think he could of convinced Holla Forums to vote for a literal Jew…

This guy doesn't know what he's talking about

archive.is/Kwbo8 (same as screenshot)
Ivanka meeting with Merkel and the head of IMF at G20….this shit stinks bad

If trump is truly on our side and this is truly just a game of yogioh I demand a concession as a sign of good faith.

Order microsoft to release our daughter, and he and his friends can go back to bombing empty runways without any more complaints from me.

All these negative replies in just ten minutes means you are probably right.

I hate e-celeb faggots so much.

Trump was never on our side idiot.

All he promised that we cared about was deporting spics.

He's held true to nearly all of his promises, most of them are just jobs, taxes, muh Israel and basic normie shit.

Shut up, I'm trying to get the cuckservitives to give us shit because they think we'll meme for them.

tell me, is there a difference in the objectives of their funders?

The shills seem to be on a mission right now. Bump.

gas everything

Oh wow. Despite all of the trash in the catalog right fucking now, this thread is one to be anchored.

OP had a chance to save the rest of us thousands and thousands of man hours by simply summarizing some e-celeb's video. He didn't do it because he wanted clickshekels, so the thread got the big fat anchor. Deal with it.

This is the signal

There is not a single faggot who has been on Holla Forums longer than 9 hours who doesn't know this.

In closing, just fucking gas yourself already shill. DOTR will be here soon enough, and we will not be so compassionate after we string you up as the gas would have been.

try posting webms you fgit

But that's wrong, faggot. They are both islamist, but not the same group. You might as well suggest that al queda and isis are the same. They may share similarities, but it's worth differentiating between groups in a civil war.

Its an obvious shill raid and the mods are complicit, as usual.

They regularly shoot at each other, the're both Sunni Jihadists, but not the same group.

Please don't talk about things you know literally nothing about because you've only studied them for 9 hrs.

since the shill ceased to respond, i ask again to you.
tell me, is there a difference in the objectives of their funders?
because their not getting toyotas out of the sand, and definetly not from each other.
they are used under imperialistic pressure and aid. any group there needs that aid to proliferate, but also has to be under command, ideally of course.
their soldiers must be feeling the push for this war on themselves as we do, the hierarchy in extremist groups is present, (((they))) tell them how to operate, under the premise that they control their men, or other small factions.
I don't see differences in the objectives on the short term for Syria betweem the FSA and ISIS.
For the long term goals, they have none, they are a tool, so for ISIS for example they went and had to propagate the idea that they want to rule Europe for some reason.

All of this is for Greater Israel to be implemented in the future, and the massive amount of imigration is a long term process of cleansing the area, creating a Dubai like country in the middle east while Europe gets destroyed by overpopulation, multiculturalism, and potential civil wars.
It's a hunch, very incomplete but a hunch nonetheless.
Since rome, the zionists have never stopped, never, that I do believe.