Gender Expert: Teens Are Trying to Be Transgender Because It’s Trendy

One of Australia’s top experts on gender has raised concerns that children and teens are overdiagnosed as transgender.

Adolescents are “trying out being transgender” to stand out or gain attention from their peers, psychiatrist Stephen Stathis told the Courier Mail last week. “One said to me, ‘Dr. Steve … I want to be transgender, it’s the new black,” he recalled.

Stathis, who runs Brisbane’s Lady Cilento Children’s Hospital, said a gender dysphoria diagnosis will be given to only a tiny minority of the 180 minors who seek treatment at his clinic this year.

A gender dysphoria diagnosis is the first step for a transgender person to begin transitioning. Though children under 18 cannot get gender-reassignment surgery in Australia, they can receive hormonal therapy or treatment to suppress puberty.

In an interview last month, Stathis said that up to three-fourths of young patients who “present with gender variant interests and behaviors, or are gender diverse” will outgrow the feelings and don’t need treatment.

“You might get a six- or seven-year-old girl wanting to dress as a boy,” he said. “She may even say she wants to be a boy. When she hits puberty, she says, ‘No, I’m just a girl who likes to do boy things.”

Stathis’s clinic recently received a $1.117 million federal grant to cut wait times for patients seeking gender-related medical care.

Before he prescribes hormone-blockers, Stathis requires children and adolescents to undergo intensive mental-health screenings with multiple psychiatrists. They also must show that they have “socially transitioned” to their preferred gender for at least six months, the Brisbane Times reported.

Other urls found in this thread:

heatst.com/culture-wars/gender-expert-teens-are-trying-to-be-transgender-because-its-trendy/
archive.is/7YFLm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

heatst.com/culture-wars/gender-expert-teens-are-trying-to-be-transgender-because-its-trendy/

archive.is/7YFLm

Perhaps being where he is now made him realize the truth, but he thinks he is long past the point of no return.

This time when the shoah happens we really will make lampshades from the kikes. There's really no other options.

Who could have possibly guessed such a thing would happen.

Oh he's well past the point of being irredeemable. He's actually assisted mentally ill children in mutilating themselves. A hanging will be too good for him when the day comes.

This is so obvious, no reason for all of these transgenders to suddenly pop up, unless it's for attention or to follow the trend and be cool.

All this talk on talmudvision about people needing to show their emotions is fucking everything up.

3trendy5me

It's like back when autism was the new thing. Hell school shrinks slapped that one on me saying ASPIE ASPIE ASSBERGURS and shit like that. Then all of a sudden kids are magically aspergers so you must accept me being a giant asshole!

Jokes on them I'm naturally a jackass because I found books I never should have like mein kampf and a thick little paper book on the math of the holocaust.

Checked for attention getting.

The word for this in the fagosphere is "transtrender" - a person who wants to be trans, or thinks they're trans, but isn't, and just wants attention or is following a trend. Of course, since it's all arbitrary bullshit using made-up terms, exactly who is real trans and who is just faking is hotly debated, and calling someone a transtrender has beent he equivalent of spitting in their Starbucks soy latte for a good few years, now.
tl;dr - this is just faggots and SJWs eating each other, and nothing new. It is definitely not a sign of normalfags wising up to the bullshit of transgender nonsense in general, by itself.

Holla Forums is always right.

There's a serious lacking of parents putting the fear of god in their kids nowadays. Don't they see that this shit harms their kids? How can any parent go along with this shit?

Way to state the obvious.

I give few fucks about people pretending to be something they are not.
The problem is that they not only want, but that they often try to demand that the rest of the world pretend with them.

Yeah if there is 1 thing that makes the thing so fucking intolerable its all the pretending everyone does and expect you to do with them. The jews try to warp your mind with the pretending that you have to do just to make sure you don't lose your job.

I am so fucking sick of it NO I don't give a shit about people's mental problems, niggers in africa, arabs getting killed, israel, haitians , fags, some jew or nigger being offended,etc.
BRING BACK RATIONAL THINKING
BRING BACK HITLER

You don't even need fear of god to scare people away from this transformation. You are talking about making massive changes to your body that can not be reversed. And you are asking hormone raging, inexperienced children if they want to do it.

You can't get a tattoo unless you're of age, but you can take drugs that will massively alter your hormones, appearance, and behavior for the rest of your life as soon as you want.

I made this prediction to a moron feminist recently. The response was, "NO ONE would want to go through the pain and humiliation of this! You bigot". I replied, they would, in the same way women lie about rape. The MOAB you read about last week was their reaction.

I think this is the same thing that drives 99% of homosexuality. There are people born faggots, but they pale in comparison to people who caught the gayness. (faggots can only spread their illness this way.) And people who do it to be trendy and hip.

proving that the majority of people are unthinking NPC's and require a strong government and religion to govern and direct their actions to nondestructive ends.

Exactly. Tranny faggotry is not even a mental illness, it's a fad. It's the 2010s emos, just instead of getting an emo haircut and shopping at hot topic, you take hormones and chop off your dick.

We need an actual war to snap people out of this.

I always thought trannies were the new wiggers.

This is disturbingly accurate and is in line with a society that devalues what is normal (i.e. white, male, heterosexual).

Well NO FUCKING SHIT. What did the expect to happen?

Huh. Never thought of it that way.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
The jews must pay.

man, i am from fucking serbia, where there's only two of those.. what the fuck is a gender expert, and how the fuck can you have this alice in wonderland professions, holy shit i skipped 2 meals today to save up some money, how the hell do you degenerate faggots manage to fund """""""gender experts"""""" god fucking damn

cold war not turning us all into nuclear shadows was a mistake, i'd be much happier as a piece of irradiated dust in the stratosphere than constantly losing sleep and working hard on getting my degree in chemistry so i could have half a chance at normal life somewhere and reading about trendy first worlder bullshit

[accordion music intensifies]

Just convince them that HIV transmission is trendy

Why havent you taken the poz pill yet?

I envy the Dingoanon who gets to knife this piece of filth when the day comes.

worse still these sexual deviants are worming their way into state education to have access to the young and impressionable under the guise of 'safe schools'

Ive been saying this ever since the trans trend started

I can't wait for when Holla Forums focuses its intensity on furries the same way that SJWs, antifa, and libtarda are targeted. And this is coming from a furfag. That commubity is largely in need of a cleansing.

And if you don't think hit shows like Paw Patrol won't raise a generation of furries you're wrong

Yet when you directly accuse them of creating the social environment where this sort of sexual taste is conditioned and encouraged, the same people will deny it.

Cultural marxism is psychological terrorism.

Holla Forums's new mission: Infiltrate online SJW groups and make suicide trendy. Actual suicide, not faggy emo "black my eyes and cut my wrists" for attention bullshit from 15 years ago.

Trust me, every last furry gets the rope. Pony faggots too.

Wow, who would have thought ya fucking retard?

Second Pic:
Third Pic:

DANGER WILL ROBINSON!!! DANGER!!!

That's… surprisingly astute user.

Why does this make sense?

The PozPill is liberating, famalam.

HAVE YOU TAKEN THE POZPILL YET, FELLOW ANONS?

People who would have otherwise had white children. Its part of white genocide, kikes are behind it, something must be done.

Already done it.
This girl hanged herself recently.
For some reason the sound of leaking intestines seemed to slip by the notice of most.
Here is the moment, preserved as webm for you, dear friends.
Crank up your sound, kick back and listen.

I'm talking about mass Jonestowns of SJWs, not one or two. They need to be convinced that not only is suicide cool but that it somehow fits with and advances their agenda. They need to Darwin themselves.

They switch the genders of the people we see on TV to mess with our perception. Trannies are all around us, networking, and exploiting us for the system. This has been going on for centuries! Have a closer look at the people that profit from you. They are your bosses, landlords, bureaucrats etc…

Why are you westerners so silly?

faggot probably did it to avoid getting haircuts every 2 weeks

it's already legal in california to give your aids to someone and get aways with it, and we see how the jews doing, it'll be soon legal in other parts of the world

ewww

Upper left looks like a normal looking woman tho.

Shit is obvious and all that but there's no such thing as

How can you be born as a homosexual? There's no gene for it, there's no evidence that anyone was ever born as a homosexual, it doesn't even make sense since they still got a fully functional reproductive system which completely blows that statement away since even if they don't "feel" for women, they can make them pregnant anyway.

It's absolute horseshit.

Same goes for transgenderism and it's no suprise ((who)) has been behind both movements.

Exactly this, ((they)) want to destroy us.

so when do we go from wiemar republic to camps?

There are probably a tiny percentage of fags who were born mentally defective in that way. However, I believe those could probably be treated with medication and/or brain surgery to fix them if cultural marxism didn't have so much control over things and scientists could actually study homosexuality properly as a mental illness and research cures for it without fearing for their jobs and maybe even their lives.

A series of preventable traumas.

Some tranny I know was sharing this on kikbook. Fucking couldn't see the obvious.
They pretend it's so hard while they don't even bother with the surgery and just ask for new pronouns. I wonder if they know this deep down or if they're that gone.

why are the redditors out in such force today?

Well that and pumping xeno/phyto estrogen into literally fucking everything in our society probably doesn't help. Hence why there are so many more mtf trannies than ftm. Okay that and maybe the princess complex envy. It's more difficult than ever to be a real man in the modern world with everyone constantly shitting on you for being a whitemale and easier than ever just say "nah I quit, I want to be a child forever and women are aloud to act like children well into adulthood so I'm going to be a woman now because my liberal peers say that's okay and will think I'm so brave and special for doing it I'm so smart I am so smart." Burn everything.

That's a powerful meme because it's completely fucking true. Nothing else you could say will trigger as many trannies as hard as that.

being an actual brave man
filthy misogynist!

being an enormous faggot
wow, ur soo brave! i love you!
(except not really because i wont fuck you but most men can't get laid anyway because its all going to chad in this jew run matriarchy)

it is a woman. pic is showing what teat does to a bitch over time.

test*

Kill it with fire. Being fucked up on this many levels should be grounds for removal from the gene pool.

Back in my days you had to get yourself a game boy, or play stupid games to be trendy now you got to chopp off your dick.
Totally worth it becausetrends dont change and things you like as a teen you will like forever.

FFS what is happening I am not even thirty yet and have full blown "get off my lawn, everything used to cost a penny" moments every day.

Same way you can be born a retard, I would imagine. Compare this to the retards artificially created by (((higher education))).

I have heard people in college for related fields muse that homosexuality is a self correcting mechanism for overpopulation. Basing the idea on similar behaviors that can be observed in animals. These same animals lack dimorphism though and usually employ homosexual activity strategically as a way to actually increase their chances of mating with a female. (Dupe the dumb males into blowing their loads on them so they have free range on the fertile females.)

I think the root of homosexual behavior is a gene that is somehow advantageous. How? Well we're dimorphic, we're relegated to roles based on our sex. Men have always been warrior caste, which throughout history requires separation from females for long periods of time in extremely stressful conditions. How they coped with things like PTSD was probably very different than today.

Satiating emotional needs while out in the field would be the best way to deal with the stresses of warfare. Having the capacity to entertain a relationship with the same sex would have increased their survival chances. Mind you, these relationships would never produce offspring and at the end of the conflict, they probably returned home to fuck their female mates.

Nowadays we see that capacity enabled to the point it becomes a viable, celebrated lifestyle. I think its more similar to obesity.

As for transgenderism, I have personally known a few. The reason its taking off as a trend I believe has more to do with power and privilege being attached to it. Women are increasingly favored in all aspects of society, ontop of the natural preferential treatment of women by men. So you see far less female to male and droves of male to female. Men convinced that the best way to become a dominant force is to armor themselves in transgenderism and use female tactics.

Maybe even at a subconscious level fed by an early child hood fetishizing the idea after experiencing abuse at the hands of women for exhibiting male behavior. Which is fastly becoming criminalized everywhere in america, especially for white males it seems like.

TL;DR Gayness is a subverted piece of a survival toolset. Transgenderism is subverted expression of male ego.

Just killing one on live TV to make him into a symbol of degeneracy that needs to be quashed should do the job

He can serve as inmate doctor in the work camps.

Hell is for ever!

Nice dubs. I made several of them the other day.

You're kidding me right?

FTMs are far more common. They are responsible for most of this transtrending meme. They are the most vocal. Just look at tumblr. If there's art on tumblr, there's a 99.8% chance it was drawn by an FTM. If the person has "He/Him" on their tumblr, it isnt a true biological male.

Cisgender men never ask for pronouns.

That may be true now, but I know it wasn't about ten years ago. Are there any actual statistics gathered on this? I'm going purely off of first hand experience and some special that aired on ABC about it a long time ago.

I'd be very curious if the whole movement caused a massive explosion of FTM now that its 'safer' and there's massive communities of enablers like tumblr.

The appeal being empowerment is even more likely in females I think. The one FTM I spoke to at length had traumatic experiences of powerlessness.

That was the case but it isn't anymore. Before tumblr, MTFs were by far the most common. Nowadays the tables have turned in favor of snowflakes.

Tumblr caused the big FTM boom in 2012 when it rose to power. It is the new emo and currently one of the biggest trends that will never die. The emos evolved into FTMs. Thinking you're a boy is hip and trendy. Giving birth to children for media attention and still having the audacity to identify as a 'man' is hip and trendy. So courageous.. Notice how emos are rare as fuck now and FTMs are everywhere?

How long before people become pragmatic transsexuals?

THE JEWS PLANNED THIS WHOLE THING FROM THE START!

I must try this. Thank you user for giving me this idea

Either you get hired or you sue them for a ridiculous amount of money for them being transphobic.