Scientists find that skull found a couple years ago wasnt an ancestor of humans

FUCKING KEK

archive. is/LHZzl
thesun. co.uk/tech/3381617/flores-man-hobbit-species-found-in-indonesia-were-definitely-not-early-humans-scientists-confirm/

Im a fucking dope

Still not sure what I'm looking at, OP.

Look at the skull on the left

all i see is abbos and a 'modern man' on the far right

yes..

oopsie

I don't get it. Spoon feed, not none of the look closer crap either.

so what is the point of this thread?

jeez

Stop being an elitist dick.

I don't know what's worse, the notion that this is your idea of a joke, or your horrible delivery of it.

You don't need a doctorate in anthropology to understand that skeletal structure and skull shape is different among the races. Formally declaring this an anthropology thread in case you niggers can't read.

I don't think he was making a joke. Third pic related.

winrar? was just about to post the same

I'm just saying it's a flat joke that was delivered terrible. It was, at best, a witty observation. Nothing to make a thread about.

Good, this shit thread was fucking dead on arrival.

out of 9 uid's besides myself only this user gets the point.

How fucking new and stupid of all you faggots

You're the one posting kekking like an autist. We all get it, it's an abo next to a bunch of extinct protomen, implying that abos aren't people. Hardy har har. Is English your first language? It would explain how you dropped the ball like this.

Now I know your all sharia blue.

Nigga no one here is disagreeing with you when you say abos aren't people, it's just that it wasn't funny, and you did a bad job at trying to make it seem funny.

Why are you sperging?

Choke on zyklon kike.

Arguably, no one (else) here is agreeing or disagreeing with OP, you just came in here defending a retard who either didn't read anything or lacked the capacity to understand and now you're just trying to play it off like OP's post is a bad joke. Get the fuck out, nigger. You're not agreeing or disagreeing because you don't want anyone to talk about it at all.

Posting these while I look for more anthropological and anatomical things. Gotta get this thread back on track somehow.

OP is a faggot.
Low quality slide thread.
Fuck you shill.
sage

They arent even trying to blend in anymore

It's a terrible thread. I honestly would not be this upset if the guy put in effort but for fuck's sake he has dank oc right there on the backburner, he couldn't even take a proper screenshot before he had to run over here with this thread. I'm fully on board with this dude turning this into an actual thread but shit nigger this was a fucking flop from the get go.

Sure as shit came off as an attempt to try and be funny about it. If not then whoops, my bad.

Go right ahead fam I got no beef with what the guy is trying to talk about, I'm just saying, it came off on a pretty damn bad start when six different people couldn't understand what was going on here.

Cool thread, user. Want to bring it to the White House? We should inspire more spergs like you to like anthropology. It's what makes America great.

I just think you're unnecessarily dogpiling OP because one faggot couldn't understand what the thread is about. You have to be really fucking new if you need to be spoonfed on it. And I wasn't trying to make this into something else, I posted something actually related but everyone made such a big fucking deal about how his post was le bad joke xd the thread has been thrown off track.

What a fucking shit thread. What the fuck are you even on about?

That's fair, I can see how I came off like that, but I genuinely thought there was a joke there. Probably because I don't know shit about abos, might've been the reason why I completely missed the mark here.

It was fucking meant to turn into an anthropology thread but I didnt realize we were being raided by a bunch of faggots trying to consensus crack and I fell for their bait which completely made this thread pointless.

As for the OC being in the background, I copy and pasted the pic and saved without scrolling up to make sure it covered all the original image, and I fixed it.

I dont think thats the case anymore look at every other thread on pages 1 through 3. There's an obvious consensus cracking attempt going on.

also, sage for just let this thread die, I'll start a better one later.

BIX NOOD
Anthropology is just a bunch of kikes getting grant gibs for pretending monkey and nigger skulls are human.

OP NEVER CEASES TO BE A FAGGOT
You had a chance to make this something amazing.

Circle the abbo skull, and overlay comparison photos of other abbo skulls.