White genocide is "the only solution", says CNN

kiketube: youtu.be/A36rCdFwUu0

Full episode: vimeo.com/181131625

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A36rCdFwUu0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

These same people praise diversity and difference. The hypocrisy escapes them.

Neat I'm gonna send this to every white person I know. Thanks CNN.

Because it isn't about making all races into one.
It's about eliminating one race in particular.

I can think of a better solution.

What is a "Useful Idiot" for 200 dollars Alex.

I guess you could say it's a

final solution?

>kiketube: youtu.be/A36rCdFwUu0
← Webm version

I know someone who would disagree.

Webm was embedded in OP. Only linked kiketube so people can share it with normies.

oops my bad it was an mp4 not webm

What do they think it's a solution to?

A little old, but still totally valid. Cuck a doodle doo.

REMINDER

isn't this old as shit

Yep.
June of last year.

I'm so used to people to bothering to upload an mp4/webm that I assumed that it was just a pic. Noticed that you did upload an mp4. Not a webm autist, so it was my bad.

Worse than fake news, CNN is cleary anti-white. Has Brazil worked out well? Didn't think so.

"The Only Solution"

REEEEE stop culturally appropriating reich memes into normievision

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

Every time.

Oy vey, that means no jews either. CNN is literally promoting a second Shoah!

I really like Anthony Bourdain too, although mostly from his No Reservations days. Can't support him on this one obviously, but I also can't say I will hate the guy because of it.

Seriously?

cuck

Just kill yourself cuck.

Just kill yourself, Anthony

GTFO!

he's a kike

Faggot.

You "really like" celebrity Jews?

You are now a race traitor.

old news OP, there were threads on this a year ago. Kill yourself.

god dang he looks so young and full of life in this picture… pondering life… will we ever have another?

do you think there are some of them that actually believe this

or are all they all just so malicious they are willing to say the most insane bullshit possible

This, Jesus Christ.

All Koreans must get along famously, I mean, they were exactly the same people up until 60 years ago. Chinese and Taiwanese too.

Not to mention the Region of Peace, where the peaceful Arabs peacefully bomb the shit out of each other.

If everyone is some kind of ridiculous mongrel, they'll fight over exactly what KIND of ridiculous mongrel they are, like in Brazil.

8/8 b8 m8

These guys must be some special kind of stupid if they think this shit will work.
People will always find a way to fight and bicker, its the nature of the competitive human urge. Plus, folk like myself (whom are European mutts of mixed white heritage) generally enjoy the cultural link to one ancient race over another. For instance, I love Gaelic ancestry and its mythologies just a little more than I love ancient Germanic history and mythologies.

Who's to say this "no race" utopian society will act any different? Because people will want to form their own identities they will seek out a culture of their ancestry and more or less focus on it. We will also always have a technical "white" race just because of geography. Those living in Northern continents will have skin become more pale because the sun is less intense.

All it will do is shuffle the deck but the cards will remain the same. Nothing will be accomplished. At times I feel this shit is just another distraction because no one can be this fucking stupid to think that just because of a theoretical "unicolor race" there would be no global conflict.

You're right. If we are all the same skin color, we'll come up with something else to separate ourselves. Think back to Rwanda when the Hutus and the Tutsis killed eachother because of nose size. If that's a bad example because they're niggers, then think of the tribal states of man. They're pretty much the same skin color in most cases, but there's always some kind of disagreement. Without those disagreements, we wouldn't have countries. It's human nature.

I wouldn't take these kinds of people seriously if I were you. Just ignore them, or else they'll make you angry. They certainly made ME angry.

They'll say that everyone gets along great if they're all the same race, but don't you ever fucking dare suggest having a nation for your race only you fucking evil racist.

Lying kikes, even in Singapore there's clear ethnic groups, chinks being the vast majority, followed by Malays, Pajeets and Hapas.

THE RICH WILL HATE THE POOR AND THE POOR WILL HATE THE RICH YOU FUCKING RETARD

French and Brits have a friendly rivalry, as well as Brits and Germans, as well as English and Welsh, as well as Southern English and Northern English.

I remember some redpill thread about blacks involving a teacher. One day in class, one kid got singled out for not being a real black because he was mixed.

Mixing the races is not going to create any peace. This is the story they push to placate people and make them fight for it. The real goal is to eliminate cultural and genetic differences so people don't have loyalty to each other, their families, but to the state. You don't have any clear heritage or culture, but you have the state. The state will always be there for you.

the very class warfare the jews love to incite.

Not it doesn't. You have to realize that SJWs and the left are fantastic liars. Read any of their literature about seizing power, read the Rules for Radicals, and it tells you to lie and lie frequently.

absolutely disgusting

Hitler was right

Singaporean model?

What is this? cuckchan?

Holla Forums really has become shit.

t. The Golden One

yeah i mean it doesn't matter how much someone advocates for the removal of me and people who look like me from existence as long as they keep me entertained. totally agree. upboat. xdddd.

kys tbh fam

Whites didn't hate you, but they will soon, and you'll have nowhere to run.

Kek. Has this idiot ever been to Singapore, I wonder?

But then why do niggers kill other niggers for being niggers?

Of all the current year men plaguing the western medias, Bourdain is one of the most insufferable if not the most insufferable one.

Absolutely cannot stand that pseudointellectual, druggie fuckhead.

Same thing as this

Also, we have already discussed the video the narrator quotes in that mp4.

wtf is wrong with that screencap?

Something tells me the CNN board members are tearing their hair out. Either this is their death throes, or the (((shadow government))) is twisting their arm to be more obvious..

This is such a fucking silly argument. Don't these faggots know anything about the lynching and attacks on migrants from central africa in south africa?
How can these cretins be convinced that all non-white people love each other.
This is unbearably idiotic.

Of course they know, they have been doing this for thousands of years to every society stupid enough to let them in.
They use naive white people's altruism against them.
They are experts at finding and abusing opponents weak spots it is their greatest strength:
jew-jitsu

Diversity is codeword for White Genocide, you cuckchan retard. If even the mantra is too extreme for you, you really don't belong here.

I was waiting for the gayest post possible so I would know to stop browsing for the day. Trap and interracial spam just didn't quite cut it this time. Bravo, user. Bravo.