Generation Identity

Any info if Generation Identity is compromised ?
About a year ago there was a thread about it on here, I remember some anons agreeing something specific was fishy about it, but I don't know what exactly anymore and can't find anything useful using search-engines.

Are there anons with experience with Generation Identity or know if/why the organisation should be avoided ?

One thing that concerns me : in order to "join" them through their website you need a creditcard or a bank transaction for donating shekels. But this doesn't mean they are jews or are compromised as a group. All groups like that need donations an lacking bitcoin or cash-payments does not mean they are a honeypot.

Other than that their actions and demonstrations are not Antifag-tier chimpouts, and seem to avoid trouble with law-enforcement.

Every militant or far-sided group is compromised or is spied on. Just have common sense and watch out for potential Jewish leadership.

That symbol is ruined forever now, user. Sorry.

Thanks, Jim.

I looked at their book and it was pretty pozzed

lots of "muh greeks" and "libs are the REAL raysists"

Absolutely no mention of usury

OH NEVER MIND
It's just a shill operation

I'll just assume the server glitched and you dubbleposted on accident.

I don't know much about them, personally. I'll do some research for you.

:^)

The identitarians are the proto-alt-righters. I've always been highly suspicious about their way of justifying their position towards nationalism. It's a mixture of facist and defensive civic-nationalism.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

STOP SHITTING THE BOARD UP WITH YOUR DUPLICATED SLIDE THREADS KIKE

They're Yuropoors, user. They'd get thrown in jail for even hinting at the Jewish problem.

Any movement that does not openly name the Jew is compromised by default. Use them if you must, but do not join them.

Every organization is spied on and infiltrated in someway by at least 2 or 3 groups at any given time
I would be careful

They just want you to buy their t-shirts

It's certainly better than a leftist organization and you'll find people there who are more right-wing but didn't find any other organization which wouldn't label them nazi bigots. There is alot of work to be done internally of course parallel to the shift of the overton window.

Name the jew or find another hobby

Kys you dumb retard

Not my fucking fault Holla Forums doesnt fucking work properly, just ignore the other one tvat actually got through
faggot.

Please do domething useful with your life