The Incredible, Urgent Power of Remembering the Holocaust in VR

Experience the true story of the holocaust in VR. Have the realest story every told buzzed directly into your brain. Brought to you by the set designer of Hamilton.

archive.is/jAg1o

Other urls found in this thread:

exposing-the-holocaust-hoax-archive.blogspot.com/2011/05/auschwitz-genocide-via-electric.html
exposing-the-holocaust-hoax-archive.blogspot.com/2011/05/jews-were-genocided-at-auschwitz-by.html
balder.org/judea/The-Most-Fantastic-Holocaust-Survivor-Stories-Jewish-Soap-Lampshades-Fertilizer-Mengele-Miracles.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

VR is a meme. Nobody outside niche circles will ever buy it.

Good. Now we can make jokes about how jews can finally have the reality they asked for without bothering everyone else.

Considering the subject matter, they already failed.

Can we make a pro holicost spoof off there models and work. The kvetching would be unceasing.

THIS

Guard tower mod when?

Hope they put the rollercoaster in the base game, but knowing the jews it will be DLC

would you buy a steel batallion game if it was on Vive instead of Kinect?

It would actually work as intended, then.

Fuck yes I would.

Can't wait for those sweet holocaust denial mods.

I can't wait for the one where you play as a SS officer walking around a house trying to find where the Jews are hiding. Like Gone Home, but actually good.

Wow, great that the kikes can change some of the features in a 3d environment, and that Hitler was so bad at killing jews, that millions survived the slaughter!

The Holocaust more like The Hologram

Good shit carlos

search youtube, sort by upload date.

of course

Basically .mp4 related in VR form. Would shell out shekels for this.

Thanks to "genetic trauma" the kikes just keep making more and more "survivors" to sweep up those sympathy sheckles.

I love it. It needs a masturbation machine that masturbating people to death. A "roller-coaster" that dumps you into an inferno. Guards dying daily from maintaining a poison shower facility in piles outside. Lamps made out of skin everywhere.

If they're scrupulous about detail it will be less realistic than wolfenstein.

THE HOLOGRAM
As real now as it was then.

I assume someone better at modeling eventually will do it so I'll stick to putting looney toones music over a let's play.

It still blows my mind they went there, everyone knows they're lying but they can't help themselves.

Man I'll be glad when that fad dies out. I want my REAL cyberspace already!

That said, this shit's hilarious. Jews so obsessed with pushing this they're making literal fantasy worlds dedicated to it. Real question is, what is the commandline prompt and what do I need to type in to unlock the S&M dungeon no doubt hidden inside it somewhere?

ls 1939cd anneFrankgrep -i "lies"tar xvf judaism.tar./lampshade_x86.sh
ssh -v -l HeinrichH Schutzstaffel.com

assuming you're talking from a kike perspective though.

I'll run it in front of the fireplace. Can't wait to visit.

DON'T YOU DARE FORGET ABOUT THE SIX GORILLION GOY! DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!

NOW WATCH THESE VR IMAGES OF ME GETTING 50 CM OF WOOD SHOVED UP MY ASS!

Kek'd.

So is the Holocaust, it's like a match made in heaven…

i saw a programme where there's blacks who wanted other blacks to stop thinking of themselves as just victims, but as africans with a history and from different tribes of africa

what if jews started feeling insecure about their culture, and put more focus on everything about jewish people but the holocaust?

Nobody outside of niche circles will ever put into question if gassing of jews occured or other dubious claims regarding the genocide of nazi Germany. In my country you can get prosecuted by court for doing so, others will socially isolate you and start ignoring you for holding different from mainstream beliefs. Therefore people will be very reluctant to deny any part of the story.

Give it time.

As they have socially eroded white culture, we'll slowly turn their lies against them and reshape public perception

is there any other event in history that's protected by law from questioning? and how much trouble can you get away with questioning those?

It's going to be hilarious when some shitlord makes an open source Shoah experience VR sim.

exposing-the-holocaust-hoax-archive.blogspot.com/2011/05/auschwitz-genocide-via-electric.html

can we get this in VR? the ridiculous implausible stories invented by lying Jews would be a red pill to all.

exposing-the-holocaust-hoax-archive.blogspot.com/2011/05/jews-were-genocided-at-auschwitz-by.html

Read more tales from the holohoax here.

balder.org/judea/The-Most-Fantastic-Holocaust-Survivor-Stories-Jewish-Soap-Lampshades-Fertilizer-Mengele-Miracles.php

it's incredible that no one questions the validity of these outrageous lies.