ANTIFA WANTS COMBAT TRAINING

After “Berkeley Beat-Down,” Antifa Wants Combat Training, Guns
bearingarms.com/bob-o/2017/04/20/after-berkeley-beat-down-antifa-wants-combat-training-guns/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/v3JP9
qx7j2seie2ffbzxy.oni*n/bloc.html
reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/66kfva/uc_berkeley_reverses_decision_ann_coulter_will/
youtube.com/watch?v=_7jiIQOgwtI
youtube.com/watch?v=Lfd7_p4SVBU&t=5s
youtu.be/HnKPFdO8vg8?t=5m54s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Alternatively
I can't imagine those children actually going through with anything.

You shouldn't underestimate fanatics that have the backing of the Jew, big finance, cops, NGOs, Soros, and various others.

are you ready to slaughter antifa under the full protection of the law?

seems like a win win situation for us to me.
if they don't go through they'll keep getting beatdowns until they stay put.
if they go through it's a step closer to the necessary civil war

Training is work and effort, these people hold the ideologies they do specifically because they seek to avoid work and effort. I can't even picture a single Trigglypuff or Aids Skrillex getting past 18 seconds of Jumping Jax.

Exclusive footage from the first Antifa training group.

Theyre literally a maoist terrorist organization you retards. China has been pushing this shit on us for a while now.

they're not wired for it. their group mentality coupled with their self preservation instincts will only allow them to do shit we've already seen: sneak attacks and mobbing a singled out person. they'll just be better armed this time

also, since it's starting to get to this point, i'm just going to throw out the prediction that the first death in one of these little skirmishes is going to be by a bomb. back in the 60's and 70's, hippies would use bombs to kill cops, because they were simple to make and required little skill to use. i can very easily see some commie cunt lobbing a pipe bomb into the opposing crowd before we reach the point of guns being used

I don't know if you were serious but anyone with antifa sock accounts should be on this right now. Lets separate the casual hipster crowd from the actual nutjobs and watch funding and support dry up overnight. If there are any sort of softer versions of BAMN out there hit them hard with D&C and amp up the rhetoric cause they are both procuring funding and also the route through which soros money gets to these drug addicts. Do your best to separate the gutter trash from anyone who might have a job or get the employable members to get into situations and make statements that will quickly lose them their job or at least reliably tie them to these groups. Go with something like "now is the time to resist facism not to run away we must stand with the oppressed folx and brave antifa who are already jailed for their crimes. Make sure you amp up the rhetoric while also placing reminders of the consequences
Try to avoid anything that sounds noble or like you would like to be called. INstead of "our brethren" or "kin" Just refer to other antifa and activists as sort of an agencyless grey blob."Oppressed Folx" "Those on the right side of history". Do this almost to an insensitive level where you basically present the expectation that anyone against this or trying to carve out special interests is dividing. If you lie acuse the next person that responds of lying. If you delete a post accuse the next person to reply of deleting all their posts. If you get caught up sarcastically explain how nice it must be to be "neurotypical". Etc. etc. ad nauseum, ad ininitum.

The Tree of Libertaaaah must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants
T- Jefferson

How the fuck did kikes trick anyone into considering those faggots human?

FUCKING DO IT

The filth of my land must be washed away in a tide of communist blood. I'm ready to meet firepower with firepower, fucking antifaggots.

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

This.

user needs to start offering SJW combat training courses. That would be an excellent way to infiltrate their organization and get names, addresses, CC numbers, etc.,. Especially if some umbrella NGO group is cutting the checks.

Also, the more apparent it becomes that the smelly scrawny anfags can't hold their own, the more likely it is that Soros/media matters is going to start hiring mercenaries to get on the front lines. Keep an eye out for that.

Teach them how to do pushups and exercises wrong so they all throw out their backs.

Look, retard, a "maoist terrorist organization" fits into exactly what that user said. Stop being pompous because it makes you look like a fucking idiot.>>9766788

I like that idea. scamming antifaggots and getting personal info off them.
and all you need is a website and a burner phone.
what do you think would be a reasonable sum to ask for if i offered 'anti fascist self defense bootcamp weekends (women and POC 25% off)'?

beautiful.

just tell them it will take hard work and personal strength for commitment.

things those faggots are the antithesis of

Antifags wasting their parent's money for nothing. Combat training seminars won't help you if you are a hambeast or numale. Getting through a brawl requires a strong body.

It would be a fantastic cover, but someone (maybe military vet user) needs to commit to actually getting the running the camps, being the instructor, etc.,. This would be a long-term op against them, not a one-shot prank.

Why are there all these threads about antifa? Antifa is a joke. Jews are the enemy. Stop paying attention to these skinny losers.

Theyve already thrown small bombs, basically fireworks powder in a pocket sized device.

They just made them badly so they only felt like M80s.

way to complicated. just fake it online. give a location they can't check out early on. buy a few stolen paypals forpayment and laundering purposes.
maybe even use confimation mails to spread spyware to them.
once the cat is out the bag you move site, chuck burner phone and discard PPs.
then rinse and repeat.

What time do you have to light your candle, moshe?

Good point, spergs don't have very good attention spans. Another idea would be to sign up for the classes with them, collect intel, and hack the company giving the classes.

i thought they were just m80s

You act like we arent already 101% aware of what Jews do and what Jews are. And besides, I bet a good chunk of these antifa are Jews anyway.

Someone should make some nice infographics showing how to make bombs that will explode prematurely, but don't obviously look like they will.

t. antifa scared of actual conflict

Justice demands retribution!

Who do you think antifa is cooperating with, faggot nigger trash?
archive.fo/v3JP9

yeah, hacking isn't really my resort. maybe /baph/ would be interested in that. i just know a thing or two about online fraud. although i'm out of the loop a bit when it comes to good hosing options and the like.
i'm gonna do some research and then give it a shot. the worst that could happen is that i waste 100 bucks and some of my time.
DOES ANYBODY HERE HAVE ANTIFAGGOT MAILINGLISTS BY CHANCE?

I'm out of the loop here I haven't been on Holla Forums for a month what's been going on?

lynchin niggers and gassing kikes like always

autistic screeching, happenings and shilling.
like always
;^)

Scamming them works, too. Anything that makes being a proud ANTIFA faggot difficult and have negative consequences is a good thing.

you can't steal from antifaggots.
how could i steal from someone who doesn't believe in property?

steal their pride

This tbh.

pride is for misogynist racist xenophobic racist MRA Trumpsters nazi racist transphobic racist racists,user

now that's a nice goal. although i doubt they have much in them.

wish me luck anons and hopefully i'llbe back with some lulz and dox in a few days

I don't think they have any

They have pride in pushing their propaganda, or else they wouldn't be vehemently supporting it like they are. We need to smash it.

that pic…
why don't feminists understand that men don't want to be smeared with any of them?

Of course not, feminists want to put their cunts in everything

There's a reason why the military always votes hard Republican, it's because these commie cunts don't have what it takes to actually do any of this shit.

They'll buy themselves some hunting rifles, shoot some bottles, get bruises on their shoulders, then complain on twitter that the sexist patriarchy dispenser they bought is oppressive to soft pieces of shit such as themselves.

Take their macbook.

/thread

Well yes, that's my point.

What a way to win an argument. If they agree that might makes right then things are about to get a whole lot more fashy.

The problem they have is just like memes there has to be truth to it and this period blood "hate" is merely them projecting their own insecurities. Sure the average man might be a little grossed out by a dirty tampon but the vast majority of white men are ready and willing to kill rapist with their bare hands if they could catch them.

Black Bloc Tactics
qx7j2seie2ffbzxy.oni*n/bloc.html

Son of a bitch! Don't click the spoiler!

why not

Black Bloc

The Black Bloc has gained alot of publicity in the past two years. What people dont understand is that the Black Bloc is not an organization or a group. It is a tactic. It helps reinforce security and execute our goal in the presence of high-profile demonstrations. From Seattle WTO to the most recent action in Genoa, the Black Bloc has certainly been the main focus by the media and the police in major demonstrations. Therefore, it is necessary to introduce newer and better tactics into the struggle. Be creative. Build off the info on this site and never give up.

So What Is A Black Bloc?

The Black Bloc is a tactic that has been used in demonstrations for years. It is used as a security and safety measure. In it's essential form, each participant of a Black Bloc wears somewhat of a uniform (see the Clothing section). The idea of wearing this uniform is that if every single person in the Bloc looks relatively alike, it is hard for the police to determine which individual did what. For instance, if a Black Bloc participant throws a brick at a store window and runs into the Bloc, she will easily blend in with everyone else. However, if a person wearing normal street clothes happens to throw a brick and run into the Bloc, chances are that she will have been filmed or photographed and later caught by the police.

Also, since Anarchist presence has been a very hot issue in the past few years, law enforcement has been known to film and take photos of random activists and keep files on those individuals. This can lead to problems in the future. It's better to be safe than in jail.

reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/66kfva/uc_berkeley_reverses_decision_ann_coulter_will/

Egalife 18 points 19 hours ago

ffs we can't let them keep doing this. They dox a professor and now Coulter gets a platform.

Make no mistake, we are going to see a big push to purge Academia, and if it succeeds we will have lost one of our best recruiting grounds.

Egalife 18 points 19 hours ago

ffs we can't let them keep doing this. They dox a professor and now Coulter gets a platform.

Make no mistake, we are going to see a big push to purge Academia, and if it succeeds we will have lost one of our best recruiting grounds.

Is there any kind of hub for anti antifa information? It seems like posts here and there and that's about it. Would it be a good idea to create a wiki or something that could act as a clearinghouse for antifa info?

I found this site, but haven't dug into it to see what their deal is:
antiantifa-usa.blogspot.com

What could go wrong?

found another, it's in philly. they have a page offering $5000 rewards for info on philly antifa. wp site.

phillyantifamadlibs.wordpress.com/2017/03/04/reward-for-local-antifa-membership-information/

The Freikorps got their start by removing gommie.

Well odds are being a .onion link it's something dodgy.

I'll open it later when I change by dual boot to linux.

I've never understood the argument here. Of course people are grossed out by it, the same way as pooing and peeing.

It's an unhygenic bodily function. No one wants to know.

>inb4 poopoopeepee

What the fucks going on in this gif?

Some idiot failing at MOUT training.

Antifa having the discipline to endure combat training is a joke. Their twisted belief against physical activity, physical equality and an obsession over "right wing" past times makes them getting into shape and learning to fight impossible.

There was a camera several years ago that caused a minor uproar because it could see through clothing in bright light/sunlight. It could do this because it was capable of seeing in infrared. All digital cameras are capable of this, actually, and each has a small IR filter put on the front of the sensor to prevent all of your pictures turning out weird.

This may be usable during the day as a means of defeating this Black Bloc anonymity strategy. If you happen to have the money or some decent quality digital cameras lying around you can experiment by removing the IR filter yourself and find out if you can see through bandanas over the face.

They're always four steps behind us. I'll have my workshop set up within a month if things pan out for me just moved to a red state where I can afford to live and work. and I'll finally be able to start producing battlegear for our legions.

What should I work on first? Armor or shields? I'm thinking shields (viking style round shields with alternate grips for situational mobility) since they would be most cost effective and easier to mass produce. That and I love the idea of seeing a shield wall with trump and kek emblazoned on the shields.
Would these be desired? I'm willing to drop the costs for Holla Forumsacks as much as I can and still make minimum wage for my labor. I'll need advice on how to set up a sales page though preferably without doxing myself and discount codes and such. Sadly, most techies I know are on the wrong side of this war.
Yes, I am Kekring/herbalanon who made the bodyarmor thread back before the election. You all have my apologies for not delivering sooner, I've had serious financial difficulties from living on the commie coast and had to make several moves to stay afloat. I'm finally free though and live in a cowboy state now. I've never been happier to live in a place with no niggers or commies. I can finally work for the cause.
Praise Kek, Sieg Hiel! Our enemies will be crushed upon the anvil of our cause!

Didn't the TRS fags try to do military type training, but stop because there's some obscure law that would meant they could face serious charges for giving a political group military training?

This is a good question, I remember training years ago and for legal reasons it had to stay non-political. Don't know if it's a federal thing, local, or the way their group was organised.

By only showcasing the ones that can pass for normal, at least at first glance, and never showing the true poz until after they were already accepted.

…and the first thing this retard thinks about is 'fuck man, recruitment and turnover rates are going to be terrible if they try to shut this down!'.

what the FUCK are these people talking about?

Can you make Deus Vult crusader helmets?

Shields first for riot control, although while roundshields are cool as all hell, you can't beat the practicality (and efficient overlapping) of heaters or kites if you wanna make a wall–check out the difference in body coverage between pics related. Cheap-ass helmets should be priority two–kettle hats or bascinets probably, just enough to keep peoples' heads dry when it's raining bricks. They're a bitch to make en masse, of course, but they're the most necessary piece of protection, and I'd say you should crank them out before shields if they weren't so much less efficient to produce. Also go to renaissance festivals and SCA events if you wanna make actual cash; trying to sell online is an absolute bitch if you don't have a good reputation already. Make a Faceberg page as a public front to get reviews, make some money, hire a starving web designer to dance for you when you've got the cash.

t. former SCA armorerfag

Start off simple: make a few branding irons of various smug pepes so anons can catch and release antifa.
It'll be like a giant game for us.

holy shit we would be reaching levels of the memes bleeding into reality that really shouldn't be possible.

holy shit I can't even keep up anymore.

Female "soldier" doesn't see the cameraman in the window, looks over, gets spooked, then runs and guns away in a perfect demonstration showing what firefights with most Leftists would look like in reality.

You could fit a good 50 pepe on some of the larger antifa.

Ukraine riot shield and motorcycle helmet seems optimal. Aluminum shield balances strength and infammability that you don't get with wood or plastic.

I wouldn't trust those hockey helmets to stop a brick, but I could be wrong.

Why I'm not too worried about the majority of it sticking but a few it will stick on. And I wonder what will result. Either way it'll only work in our favor as they become more militant and aggressive. Easier to be labeled a domestic terror organization that way.

Plus watching the eventual attempt at tactics will be fucking comedy gold for any soldier or military buff. I can't wait to see them attempt a phalanx!

The problem is we need them. They make us look good. They recruit for us.

If we beat them too easily too soon it's bad for us.

She looks just like a girl I knew who somehow made it half a year not knowing any ranks, she just saluted when everyone else did.

catch and release: When DOTR comes you can collect them, cut if off for rarest pepes

Men are twice as likely to get raped as a women in the United States.

lol look at this

sub.media/video/haymaker_gym/

*2x more men than women get raped in the US

This is SJW level of disinfo.

Oh they won't go away anytime soon and far as I can tell they're well on the way to becoming a legit terror organization.

Give it 15 years and they'll likely be organizing attacks on public locales to fight "white power" or whatever the new buzzword is then. You'll have all the recruitment you want in the meantime and then it goes overdrive!

A basic construction hard hat will stop a brick, although it needs a chinstrap added but that's easy. Put a few layers of paint on it and it's even better. Leather makes good melee armor for your torso. Hell you can tape phone books to yourself if you're that worried about getting stabbed.

They'll either shift to be a full blown terrorist bombers or they'll become irrelevant.

Given their normal personality type which is narcissistic, ego driven, and desperate for attention and validation I'd put money on bombers. It let's them fulfill their desire to be important while keeping a relatively high amount of safety. The thing is, almost none of them will have the required patience and attention to detail needed to not blow themselves up during the assembly process. So it'll be a fairly self correcting problem, no?

What we really need to do is find a way to provoke them into breaking laws like they did at the inauguration, anything with heavy sentencing.

nice kikebook image

Heater shield is for mounted cavalry and more armoured fighters. For un amored or lightly armoured people I would suggest round shield, kite shield, or roman tower shield styles based on history.

Already going. If there's one thing they have it's egomania and they just lost serious face at Berkley getting routed as they were. Their ego DEMANDS RETRIBUTION1!!11! It's just a matter of time until they go far enough.

F R E I K O R P S
R
E
I
K
O
R
P
S

Um, that's not combat training. That's riot preparation.

ISIS only blow themselves up around 5% of the time. I have enough faith in antifa that they are at least as smart as an 80 IQ sandnigger.

The thing is I WANT them around. My 70 y/o mom was a basic indy voting normie a year ago. Now she's all but telling me we need to gas the cultural marxists and exterminate the muslims. This is all because of the stupidity of the last year. All the safe space shit, the 4000 genders, riots, snakbar attacks, white genocide, etc. Only thing she's weak on is the JQ, the brainwashing there is just too deep. She'd literally just look the other way as commies and muslims are genocided knowing it needs to be done. My brother is going the same way.

Antifa is our greatest ally. Their insanity is pushing the normies to the far right. Pushing the Overton window farther than Trump ever did. They only stop being useful once a real /ourguy/ is in power.

Tower shield, make out of something fireproof for when they start using molotovs. Besides that if you can organize a shieldwall with some makeshift spears (with blunt tips mr FBI who's totally watching this) you can basically rout any of them. Their self importance will make sure none of them dare risk leading the charge in to try and break it so it's damn near foolproof long as your flanks are covered.

Now if they start using god damn guns that's all out the window but we win anyway as that kind of leap will prompt presidential response and Trump's the kind of man who'd declare the entire thing a terror group and mobilize the national guard on them along with the FBI to hunt them down.

Seriously which of you god damn frog worshippers made this happen? We're at a point where they basically lose no matter what!

I've thought about starting a local Freikorps.

If veterans, and gun owners decided to join their local Freikorps, we wouldn't have to worry about the commies among our own population.

Sometimes bomb-making can go wrong though. Three Weather Underground members were killed when the bomb they were making exploded prematurely

Quality steel helmets are generally expensive and fit poorly unless they are custom made and fitted which in turn makes them even more expensive.

A better option I think is a modern sporting or military bump helmet. They are lighter and so long as they are high quality they have excellent blunt trauma protection and good fitting with multiple adjustable straps and effective padding.

A cheaper but adequate helmet of this variety might run you $60-$120. Its not perfect but its a hell of a lot better than nothing. A good bump helmet will run you $200-300+ and will be made of higher quality materials, offer more protection, last longer and have more options for adjustability and accessories.

Then there is ballistic helms. These type of helmets offer much of the same advantages of a good quality bump helm but also offer protection from pistol rounds and shrapnel. These run anywhere from $400ish to several thousand dollars but imo this is unnecessary unless you think you're going to get shot at or are putting together a rahowa kit anyways.

What you should stay away from is cheap bike helmets and airshit. Airsoft gear is generally designed to look cool rather than to be effective and is made with cheap materials and poor craftsmanship unless its high end in which case you are better off going with real gear anyways since the cost will be similar.

So I have a little fantasy that I'm currently inquiring about on /k/, but now there's an actual armorer here, so it seems pertinent to pick your brain too.

Lantern shield designed with modern blinding illumination, like floodlamp LEDs. The inside would be mirror reflective and contain batteries instead of oil. Maybe fill the gaps with ballistic grade transparent plastic, or bulletproof glass. It could be shieldbashed with. Urban thieves in antiquity would use the lantern shield to blind a target in a dark alley. The same should work in broad daylight with the amount of light we can generate nowadays.

Thoughts?

They'll go away eventually, especially if our predictions about their militarization is true. Trump won't tolerate a homegrown terror group dedicated to basically killing him since they see him as the devil. until then we can gleefully take advantage of things though.

And you know how it is, Holla Forums is always fucking right.

Why not just have a 1000 lumen flashlight?

I think it's number of hands in use here. If he works it into a functional shield he can keep the classic sword and board going. Otherwise he'd be wide open faffing about with the light.

Course some flashlights qualify as a god damn club so might be easier to modify one to his uses.

Nice post, but i doubt anyone here will spend this much on a helmet just for a riot. You better get a decent baseball helmet and spend the rest of the budget on shoulder. elbow and knee protectors as well as mace, a paint respirator, goggles and (knife resistant) zap gloves. This should keep you in the fight quite a while.

Also, if some of our soldiers are reading this:
Get a squirt gun, fill a bottle half with water and half with paint and use it on the faggots to mark them, so we can dox them better. You can also make paint balloons, you just have to take a backpack with you to carry them.

You could mount it on the shield. Especially if it's the kind thats the size of a roll of quarters

Terrible idea, then they blame Trump for us.

I want a 1000 lumen flashlight that I can block clubs and thrown rocks while using my whole arm to deflect the force of, leaving my other hand free to handle a weapon or anything else. Or perhaps several flashlights, arranged (with a curved reflective surface) to blind literally everyone in my forward arc.

Also lantern shields are just metal as fuck and I've always loved them. Especially if they have an extendable pata-style blade that can be run out through the fist or along the forearm.

I've considered cutting the holes that emit light in the lantern shield in the pattern of a Black Sun.

Most ballistic helmets will take upto .308 at distance as well.

Several videos on Youtube of Marines or Soldiers being shot in the head and surviving without a scratch on them.

I guarantee any hockey helmet withstands more blunt force in its lifetime than any military helmet.

How many antifa snipers have you seen so far?

The issue with a lantern shield like that is the fact that it's only practical if you don't have any buddies standing next to you. When you're using illumination as a weapon, you have to keep in mind that sweeping anybody besides your target is just as bad as sweeping them with a rifle barrel, and if you're in the middle of a street fight, you're not going to have the presence of mind to turn off the light every time your wrist happens to face toward an ally. You can't drop it like you can with a simple flashlight either, nor can you shed it as easily as a normal shield assuming the buckler is properly strapped to your arm. You'd be better off with a big-ass headlamp on your helmet and a firm resolve to never point your head toward your friends.

The important thing to remember is that this whole deal is about formation fighting. A lantern shield's all well and good for an evening duel, but it's a liability when you're part of a line.

A taclight would have to be directly shone into their eyes for it to work in daylight. But a shield like that constructed with an array of mirrors on the inside to amplify the lumens of a couple high power leds with several holds around the circular pattern of the shield.. with the holes of an appeture to keep the light from widening and diffusing too much would atleast, in theory, blind someone for several minutes if not for quite some time. I would make it so there is a button to control it, and not tell anyone what it is otherwise it could be considered a dangerous weapon. Hell when we were deployed we had a flashlight called 'the green beam dazzler' and we were absolutely forbidden from using it for legal reasons, technically violates the geneva convention as a weapon designed to cause prolonged suffering.

Not only this, but we don't want to tie it too closely to him anyway for the future's sake, PLUS that lessens the impact/options of anons outside of America picking the theme up for their own fights.

None. Just saying its better to spend the extra cash and receive the extra protection.

We're on a one way road to Civil War II: Electric Bugaloo, so might as well as have your own gear ready for when the inevitable happens.

I'd go with either the Crusader or Myrmidon shield.
1m24s in video for reference.

I think it'll depend on how technically inclined you are. Given the mode given it shouldn't be too hard to take a shield of good material and mount a housing for a high power floodlight LED with reflective coating like chrome on the inside. Then to add in the solid cover and mechanism to slide it open and shut.

I'm just doing hypotheticals mind you. Something like this would be illegal as all hell since it's designed to intentionally blind someone possibly permanently. Anyone fielding this would face felony charges most likely.

I've heard of that, yeah. I was thinking of installing a switch on the top of the index finger's first segment, easily reachable by the thumb, to control on/off.

Squadron patches when?

Not nearly as much as I'd like to be, but not illiterate either.

I don't know where the line is drawn on temporary dazzling versus permanent blindness. Flashbangs, for example, are legal. But a really bright flashlight apparently isn't. Is there some kind of rules on exposure time/intensity I could refer to and build it within legal tolerances?

Hey, HA, DR here. I'm looking into small scale herbal coldbrew coffee, akuammaine, kvass, and MRE production, basically battle potions. If we're going turn this into a deadly serious LARP with wargear and smushed commie heads and paintballthrowing crossbows and prebattle war rituals and beating cadences upon our shields, then we need potions healing and logistical too. Leave that to folks like me.

By the way, the two-letter name system works as a way to keep out shills even on old style forums. Learned that from a group of intellectuals that used to troll Urban Dead, back in the day.

If you don't mind that I'd be using modern techniques (arc welding) to make them. I definitely could. I'll need to rig up a forge or get some new torches so I could temper the steel, but that's a pretty small investment. I think it might be more cost effective to modify the surplus german fire helmets though. Would that be aesthetically acceptable?

The issue is mobility, with a round shield it's a lot easier to maneuver in the chaos that these brawls tend to have. That said, I won't let my preferences get in the way. If these are what's needed, they will be created. One note though about the pic of the viking shields, those are pitifully small. A proper shield of that design should cover from chin to knee, with your greaves defending the shin. (those are easy to make too.)
Aren't they incredibly strict on historical methods of manufacture? I have experience with ren faire types,but SCA always seemed too anal to sell to. Did I misjudge?

I can do way better. There are numerous bullet proofing options that I could add to a shield with minimal material cost increases. I'll try to dig up some of them and price check. I'm confident that I could make a shield that would stop an AR-15 firing FMJ for under 300, probably under 200 if I made the materials myself, while keeping weight down pretty low.

Come on now…

The logic there (I think) is a flashbang is a oneshot one use item that goes off in a split second while a flashlight can be constantly kept on causing permanent harm where as the flashbang cannot be used as such unless you were a silly fucker and taped a bunch together with a single fuse and went nuts.

Again I'm not advocating such things Mr FBI because putting people in the hospital like that would be horrible even if they were smelly antifa hippies.

How hard do you think it would be to incorporate a preexisting gas mask and filter into a helmet? Antifa are currently too pussy to use real weapons, but they've been getting adventurous with irritant sprays. It'd suck to get maced through your helmet.

I'm not FBI. I just have too much fun thinking of weapon designs. I can get pretty autistic about it. Like RWBY autistic.

I figure we've gotten to the point where being armed and armored is just common sense anyways, so why not make it fun/cool while I'm at it?

German here, what gear would be sufficient to fight those faggots effectively?

Would a motorcycle helmet be good enough or should I add fibre glass layers to it?
Are motorcycle jackets a good protection?
Is a baseball bat a good weapon to fight them off?

Why? Doesn't this mean you can't deflect blows to the side, but transfer the impact into your arm? Won't you just end up with an arm hurt so much you won't be able to use any of that flashy shit on the shield? I've never seen much more than a simple shield that you grab in the middle, use to deflect blows and counterattack with a weapon in your other hand.

Enough for the blunt weapons. Consider your eyes/mouth as well. I don't think a motorcycle helmet will keep gas or sprays out.

Probably good enough with a well padded shirt underneath.

You would probably want something more concealable. The cops will probably disarm you if you show up with a club. This is why the commies use bike chains and the like.

Mr FBI is more for the poor fucker who has to read threads like this over at the head office because you better believe they keep tabs on sites like this. You know incase someone actually does make one of these and I'm being dragged in under some crazy bullshit legal judo somehow. It's funny how wording and so on works in the legal system!

And trust me you are right in saying it's common sense to be armed at the least with some kind of melee weapon though obviously concealed carry is preferred.

Would a FFP 3 mask sufficient, or do I need a real gas mask?
I think about getting chain maill as well
So a motorcycle chain would be more effective than a regular bike chain?

bitch we're about to enter into a hot 5th generation war. infantry tactics matter less than strategy. you could be a skellington and still inflict massive damage to the zog and marxists if you are smart. combat training will become important in the 2nd phase of the conflict when governmental order is nonexistent.

You could sabotage a shitload of stuff.
One thing you could try would be plowing over a electricity mast on powerplant level.

I got you, yeah. I do some work in close contact with the legal system. It gets pretty arbitrary.

Up your game, fam.

Hier, Kamerad.

Not necessary, way to heavy and big, makes your movements clumsy.

Kind of, but your joints are not as protected as with real protectors. It might also get hot for you.

In Germany, a baseball bat will get you into trouble. I would rather take an expendable baton, its easier to conceal. Otherwise go with a flagpole.

This guy is spot on for the most part. Though the best defense against shit like tear gas canisters is rushing up and throwing it right back at them before it floods your entire area with gas, turn it on them. You'd probably get arrested in europe showing up with a gasmask since they'd think you have intent to use "chemical weapons" of somekind.

As for weapons choose something that has a practical reason but is incredibily handy as a makeshift weapon like bike chains, umbrellas with a reinforced core or even a cane. They'll be looking for obvious picks like pipes, sticks and so on.

If you didn´t already know, that shuts down the entire electricity network for about a month.

Oh I think we all know how hilariously fragile the US power network is. It's utterly amazing how fast you can bring an entire country to it's knees if you just do a few internet searches.

Pfft. Not in the slightest; anyone who cares more about the method of manufacture than the final product doesn't know what sport they're playing. My old shop used plasma cutters right alongside the traditional hammer and anvil, and one of the most respected fighters in my kingdom wears quality hardened leather over cheap football padding for his Roman gear.

As for the shields, you're right as to the sizing of the round ones, but a full-sized one is heavy as all hell and surprisingly non-intuitive compared to a teardrop shield that weighs half as much. Keep in mind as well that not all Holla Forumsacks are going to have the proper strength training to keep a big roundshield hefted all day; it's good to have something that you can easily rest on the ground that still provides coverage when you're idle or exhausted.

Might want to go a bit more low key because I'm sure the police would confiscate anything overtly resembling a weapon. Most weapons at these things seem to be objects that can possibly be passed off as something else (flagpole, bikelock etc)
As well the police probably wouldn't let you get away with a full mask even if antifaggots are let off in liberal areas. In alabama they made them take them off and confiscated baseball bats.
I'm not saying to give up on getting good equipment but I am saying be prepared for the possibility of a police confiscation and have a possible backup plan. Something like a small wallet chain or a belt folded in half (especially a faggy belt with studs on it) could be used as an effective weapon that would hurt like a bitch but pretty easily get past a police pat down. If for some reason you're a bitch and can't suck it up enough to get yourself some sap gloves or mma gloves then at least bring something like regular leather gloves for hand protection and you better have some damn sports tape on your wrists for your own sake.

That was calculated for the european network, especially the rock solid circular type german part of it.

If you get to destroy a few high level tranfomers, the network is basicly dead for at least half a year.

You've got a point. Though you may get away with a shield, because its purpose it explicitly defensive.

This stuff looks easy enough to work with, and light enough that you could sew it between the layers of a thick sweater.

Well fuck.
youtube.com/watch?v=_7jiIQOgwtI

He meant a chain bike lock dummy.

I see, Brother Nathaniel finally lost it.

Dazzler weapons are usually lasers, which are a lot more dangerous than regular flashlights. A work light outputs a lot more power but you never hear of people being blinded by them.

Oh, sorry.
My english isn´t that well for obvious reasons.

But the diving chain would be pretty good as well, maybe with something ot of steel welded to one end of it and a handle on the other.

I wouldn't say that user. Antifa by itself right now isn't much of a threat, but people radicalize fast and there are plenty of dangerous mexican criminals and non-whites with military experience that they can recruit.

Not hard at all. Gas masks are designed to be used with military helmets and as long as I left enough facial clearance, most models should be compatable to be worn with these, though I think you're asking if I could integrate them, which I could do. My only issue right now is that I simply lack the funds to purchase the gas masks at this time. Desert storm era models are probably the best choice for this IMO due to availability and cost. That said, for the time being, I could simply add a plexiglass face shield to protect from pepper spray for around 5-10$ material cost, maybe less depending on how I set it up. My wet dream would have a full system though, gas mask, sound suppression, and voice amplification… but that would add roughly $200 in material cost to the helmets, and I want to keep the prices as low as possible for the early models and work up over time. I also want to get the production process streamlined before I go crazy with additions. Once the process is streamlined, labor costs are reduced, and so should be material costs.

Epic… just epic…

Always happy to have you onboard friend. With a bit of luck we could get some rainbow chemists to help with manufacturing the super soldier syrum. We need a cheap source of GHK-cu, and Epitalon or the equivalent.

Would a polarized lense help protect from the flash? Can a polarized coating be applied to plexiglass? This is something that would give us a major tactical edge if it can be achieved practically.

Mind blown. I guess the people I knew in my teens were just total douchebags. If I can get some production going for them, it would help me cover production costs for the good stuff for us. Thank you.
My idea is to use the center grip on a pivoting pole, loaded with springs or sinews so it will spring back after impact. This would allow the shield to take the impact of a sledge hammer without injuring the arm. I'd also add the forearm grips (two straps) in case of mechanism failures.
I could experiment a bit to keep the weight down, or toss in an arm brace with a simple tendon system so that it doesn't weigh on your wrist and elbow so much, but regardless of what I do, it's up to the individual to train and practice with their gear if they wish to be fit to stand in a line. You do raise very valid points though, and I will strive to correct for any such problems.

So who wants to get the Antifags the fun stuff? like making Gun Cotton and Nitroglycerin. More accurately, who wants to catch them making that shit?

Take from the Ukrainian far right.

Yeah, lets reconquer Ukraine for the ZOG. Their shields were good though. They could stop sniper bullets.

We should call leftyfags dykes from now on

like other anons said, that would lead to serious legal consequences. Try your hand with the ol' Millwall Brick. Make a few in your spare time and practice a bit to see if it's the right fit for you.

Haymaker Gym in Chicago. Its being advertised on antifa networks as a lefty gym for training and fighting. Lets look into that please.

Those fixed hand shields were never actually used in combat. It's a showy weapon probably made for a lark.

Working on putting a guide together for how to do this with a $60 "action camera" right now. Will post a new topic when it is done. It may not see perfectly through masks but it will scare the shit out of them.

We should make short, little infographics about self defence. Except the information is totally wrong, so those cucks injure themselves.

That'd be some neat innovation, but make sure you put it through plenty of revisions to get the tension right. Consider investing in something like a Shockbox sensor to test the force of impact behind the shield, too–if you're willing to drop some dosh on a good detector, you can use it on basically every piece of armor you make, which you can use as a selling point for your mass-produced stuff. You can use throwaway shock stickers too, but I've gotten wonky results with those in the past.

Sounds like you've got some good concepts in your head, though. You'll do fine; just make sure that you're churning out enough product for mass consumption that you can break even buying material for experimenting or giving Holla Forumsacks discounts. No sense driving yourself into poverty just to spite a bunch of commies.

and spread them among antifa obviously

The Ukrainian far right is a shit state set up by the CIA, Mossad, JIDF, MI5, and other alphabet soup. Thought their tactics are interesting, they've lost international support, and Junta's allies bailed on them. Their international military support was an excuse to sell junk from military grave yards. You would be selling out to the cucked, compromised ((fascists)). Their ((fascism)) brought LGBT politics to the Ukraine.

Their change of government resulted in a partitioned state. Do you want USA to be partitioned like Syria, Moldovia, Ukraine, or Georgia? Keep walking down that stupid road. Don't let yourself become a Libya.

Their shields were stolen from Crimean riot police deployed in Kiev and repainted. The police are on your side.

We're not there yet. If the (((Deep State))) takes out Trump, then we're there.

Butthurt R*ssian spotted

then we train them wrong as a joke

Forgot pic

You hit the nail on the head. They'll most likely try to pull "Weather Underground" type shit in the next few years.

I think you know the rules, buddy

and so do I!

gotchu covered fam

Although I distrust and dislike the group, I will not deny the inspiration.

I would never skip the funnest part! I'll thoroughly destroy the first prototype even if I have to get some dynamite from the local rednecks to do it.
Probably out of my price range. I barely have enough cash left over from my last move to do the prototyping as it is.
I'll pay any personal cost in pain to defeat (((communism))) and defend my people and my family, for there is no future for us should we fail. I hate to shill, but if you're worried about my finances, you could buy a kek ring. I only make a few bucks off of them, but it really does help me. I live off of under a grand a month, but offset this by creating most everything I need myself. I chose this life though, all of my hardships are of my own will, so I will not complain.

you also never hear of anyone concentrating said light into low angle beams and shining it in peoples faces

I started another thread at >>>/tok/431 to keep the shield/armor discussion going. It will take me longer to produce and test the prototype than the life of this thread.

I would ask you to entirely scrap the helmet idea and make kite shields. I've been in several street brawls in my day, and shields are by far the most useful thing. Shields are useful for blocking projectiles, which is the favored tactic by Antifa, useful for creating a shield wall and excellent for combat in conjunction with a bat or long bowie knife.

For these shields, I suggest you make them out of some heavy duty, near bulletproof plastic. Plastic is cheaper to work with than metal (depending on the plastic), lightweight, does not dent and takes an inordinate amount of force to fracture. High-grade, thick plastics are nearly indestructible and provide by far the most protection for their weight. These shields would need to be lightweight to allow for protracted engagements. Nobody wants to stand in a crowd all day with a shield in their arm, and opportunistic opponents will pummel you with projectiles the moment you take it off.

The outside of the shield should be flame retardant to block projectiles such as m80s or molotov cocktails. There are tough, flame retardant coatings out there that would be cheap to apply such as video related. Anyone could apply this to their shield and armor, but if you are going to sell shields, they should come pre-applied with this stuff.

Do not manufacture helmets. Baseball and ski helmets are cheap as fuck and provide all of the head protection you need. You won't make a cheaper or better helmet than Nike. The same plastic idea could be used for body armor to make it nearly unbreakable. Do not make any joint protecting gear because it is hard to make and can be purchased from big name retailers for much cheaper than you can make it.

Keep up the good work

Kek that would crack some ribs.

Here have some input:

Was the idea to have basically a smaller shield mounted on a larger shield via the springs or have the springs on the handle? Springs on the handle would be just as likely to hurt your wrist as your 'attacker'.

How would you make it so the springs reset? Maybe some kind of charging handle mechanism on the inside of the larger 'mount shield'?

Also, ever use one of those spring loaded window punches? They are very small and the spring releases as soon as you hit it into a window, driving a small bit of tungsten into the glass instantly shattering it.. fuck me I cant find a link to an example all I can find are links to bullshit that isnt what I am talking about… Anyway >hitting antifa with a spring powered shield with an array of those mounted on the portion of the shield that is being propelled by the springs itself

I´d suggest to try a epoxy/fibreglass composite matertial, maybe even a fibreglass/wood sandwich.

I forgot to include the video

youtube.com/watch?v=Lfd7_p4SVBU&t=5s

Unless you are a pro and have the setup to make something phenomenal thats good advice. Especially when you can buy a used helmet at play it again sports or something like that and customize it to suit your purpose. Also, if you need/want to customize the padding inside to better suit your needs go to home depot and buy yourself a couple cans of "Great Stuff" its a brand of spray insulation foam, they have it by the building materials usually, if not look by painting supplies, There are several varieties all of them would work fine but Id assume that the 'big gaps and cracks' one would be the best for the purpose because it expands the most, by a lot and Id probably avoid the ones that are mold and mildew resistant because of added chemicals.

Anyway.. The when this 'great stuff' cures it has this kind of hard surface, if you whittle that off you will find that the inside is kind of like pool noodle material, retains its shape and will cushion impact greatly.. and you can do a lot of stuff with it. hence the name great stuff. [/end shilling for great stuff]

There is nothing more reassuring than when several anons advise the plan I already had! My idea is to sandwich a layer of polyurethane with suspended hard particles within it, between two outer layers of a non-conductive flame retardant material, and then paint and seal them appropriately. I won't go into further detail about what will be suspended in the polyurethane, but in theory it should break up lead bullets allowing for a thinner layer of polyeurethane. 3cm of polyurethane is enough on it's own to stop/entrap a 9mm. Any advice for the back plate? I primarily work with wood, steel, bone and antler, but have enough experience laying resins to pull this one off.

I actually was just talking about a simple coil on the top and bottom of the rod that makes the handle, welded to a pair of bar springs adhered across the shield. Though, I really like your idea. Adding a mechanism like you suggested would invisibly turn the shield into a hell of a striker. It is a bit much for the prototypes, but if I can work it in, I'll give it a go.

I can't argue with that. Fact is, I have the skills to make them, but lack the funds and the setup to do it in a cost effective and expedient manner. Best bet for me would be to modify surplus equipment to fit our needs. I'll focus on shields until I have the funds for full production of an entire combat system. Though, if I play my cards right, I could be there by the end of the year.

Why not a kevlar back plate? Light, shock absorbent on the arm and will catch any bullet that manages to penetrate the plastic.

For the flame retardant coating, I recommend Line-X. Its demonstrated in the youtube video I mistakenly linked here:

Line-X not only reinforces the shield, its as light as you can get (since its just a spray on coating) and it doesn't burn. They use it for truck beds to prevent their cargo from scratching the shit out of it.

I'd tell you to make spears but honestly any retard can attach a knife to a stick. I guess if you wanna go whole-hog on spears or staves, make some with langets, although that's also something that doesn't require an anvil, just a hand drill and some bolts.
>just moved to a red state
dang it. i'd love to give you a hand with this stuff since i also know how to do it but i'm trapped in a blue one and therefore nowhere near you

Waste of time when any high-power laser pointer does the same thing but better.

Definitely shields. I've been thinking about buying one actually, and supporting a Holla Forumsack would be a nice bonus.

Hate to be a spoilsport.

But those things are old decorative pieces.
There's no record of anyone ever being crazy enough to use those things.

Though lantern shields as in a more conventional shield with a lantern in it, those were a thing.

for cheap helmets, I recommend getting a pasgt off ebay for like $50. If you hate the suspension system, you can get a skydex upgrade kit or something similar for about $30 which comes with pads and a 4 point chin strap. Or you could shell out $150 for an ACH.

Us vs antifa: youtu.be/HnKPFdO8vg8?t=5m54s

I think kevlar helmets are a little over the top for what you'll be expecting when going against antifaggots, but they are certainly nice to have.

some ppl are born to kill, and others are born to die

men are raped financially by the civil and criminal justice system everyday. if your parents divorced your father was raped by a (((judge)))

Cost. In theory I could get used kevlar welding blankets and use the good parts, but new kevlar is simply too pricey. If you can find a cheap source, I'd consider it though. I want to be able to sell these for $150 or under and still make a living wage in the process.
Now that's a good idea. Shit, it was already on the list of things I need for my truck anyhow. Thank you.

For legal reasons, and the fact that competition is everywhere, I'll leave that to someone else. Though, you'd be surprised by the level of skill required to make a good spear with a straight haft. Don't fret brother, we do not know for certain what paths we take in life, even if we can see the destinations. Who knows, maybe the homesteading anons will succeed and we wind up building a fortress and factory someday. Never know.

With a bit of luck and some hard work, I'll have the prototype done and tested within a month. I have commissions to finish up before I can dedicate my time to full production, and infiltration work in july but I will never waiver in my resolve to do my part for the volk.

Any advice on models to upgrade? What's a military grade helmet that I could weld a face mask onto? I was thinking of German firemen helmets, but I'm open to suggestions.

sure takes a lot of skill to buy a wooden dowel from home depot

This is war, not art. The focus is mass-production, not handcrafted masterpieces. Bolting two strips of mild steel down the length of an oak dowel isn't the most beautiful and effective piece of work out there, but it sure as shit gets the job done.

This, that is why we lost WW2.
We focused on developing a flying wing stealth jet fighter bomber instead of mass producing the Me 262.

Creation is the most sacred act that there is. I will not compromise my integrity by producing inferior products. I will strive to be as efficient as possible though, to allow the production of great works at the pace required to meet demands, but I will never compromise on this.

The Romans knew to equip some men with lorica hamata and others with the lorica segmentata. Footsoldiers kept to the gladius while the officers had the spatha.

Mass-production of 'good enough' is the key to winning wars. The slower and shorter-ranged crossbow outperformed the longbow not because it was a better weapon, but because it took a week to master instead of years.

This is the cruel reality of an age without true heroes.

Pine dowels don't make good enough spear shafts, though.

The crossbow is a more complicated weapon than the longbow though and requires more to produce as well. The longbow requires more training, both for skill and the fitness required to use it in battle. I still get your point though. Fact is, we don't have to compromise craftsmanship to improve production, we simply have to master our skills and make better designs.

Yew dowels are too expensive.

Those with money buy full riot suit
Those with less money buy helmet and forearm guards (you use these to block most stuff)
and people with no money use human wave tactics

The problem with high power lasers is that it's very easy to start permanently blinding people, including yourself if you hit something reflective at close range. I don't think that would be a good idea.

what a cringey webm

Indeed, don't want to risk friendly fire. what about those moke bombs used for moles?

anons, please

Sounds fun.

i have the exact same shotgun fam

I've always contended that these are (((their))) real soldiers. crustpunk hipster faggots are nearly worthless compared to a cartel guy that degloves faces for a living.

Nice NE Rhodie repro.
I assume you did that stitching yourself or had someone do it for you?
Anyway, I'm like with my Stahlhelm. It's a good reproduction. not sure if this user has the real deal.

Take a closer look at that snout!

saging because I'm off-topic

The left reveal their fangs and claws. It's delicious. Couple that too with the x-ray camera threads, and you can expect things to ramp up in the field of battle.

There's nothing wrong with working on it now, if you already haven't. It takes about a decade to become anything better than complete shit as a warrior. Anything less than that is fucking militia stopgap bullshit. I would rate that over PT and injuries.
t. Prior Marine 03

Use oak or ash dowels.

But commies are waiting for me to kill them now.

As a CAfag I'm jealous of all your high capacity magazines.

Fixed that for you faggot, just like most CAfags you drank the fucking kool-aid on what to call standard capacity magazines. I hate this fucking state and wish we could just be nuked to get it over with.
At least you didn't call them "clips" like an actual retard, so there's hope for you yet faggot.

These are suburban, pampered, everyone-gets-a-trophy instant gratification scum we're talking about. The kind of training they require includes bulking a bit and improving their stamina. They're either obese or scrawny as hell. Training would require dedication and months, if not years of get some of these bums in fighting shape. They're expecting a week of training to set them up for life, I guarantee it. They're fucking sub-humans…

yes
maybe
just as likely to come after us as them, especially if lefties can false-flag something.

I was thinking I could rig up a bunch of disposable camera (which are free sometimes) flashes to the face of a shield on a 555 timer, really simple circuitry and could be an effective strobe while doubling as a taser if you break it

One reason antifa will always lose in the US is that they are full of women, unlike right-wing protestors, who are
almost exclusively…

FUCKING WHITE MALES

…who of course create and
maintain civilization. As well as Berkeley,
we only have to look at the example of the
antifa attack on the nationalists meeting
in London in January. The downfall of the antifa occured when one of
the nationalists grabbed the hair of a
female commie and puled her back,
preventing her from escaping. All the
antifa white knights turned back and
rushed to her defence, giving
the opportunity to the nationalists to
surround them and smash them with
chairs and bits of wood. The antifa were thoroughly beaten.

Rival state promoting and bankrolling groups that push their ideology, or a very destructive ideology? Yeah I can see it happening.

They do realize that "combat training" isn't going to change the fact that their ranks are full of limp wristed, skinny jean wearing, 150 lb betas and 110 pound women (with the occasional cave troll of course) right? I can't wait for one of these dumb asses to get their hands on a gun, start shooting, and explode the whole fucking tinder box that is this country. The retribution will be glorious.

I had this exact same thought when they announced they needed combat training. God I wish I lived in Cali right now so I could do it myself.

Pretty low tier shotgun fam

That filter better be in date

I used to have that same double-knife set, the paki-blades with the goatskin sheath. Pops got it for me from the flea market.

On topic of shields again. Anyone know what the best blend of polyurethane would be for ballistics? A few centimeters of polyurethane will stop a 9mm no problem and I intend to experiment by mixing in other materials and then do ballistics testing. Polyurethane is dirt cheap btw, and relatively light, so if this pans out our shields will stop bullets and still be affordable.

It's more expensive, but I think you could make something reasonably close to Dragon Skin out of silicon carbide grinding wheels.

Yep.
Yep.
Nope. Even then, they're useful as the excuse to initiate the purge. Only *after* the day of the rope will antifa no longer have a purpose… But then they won't exist any more either.

Stopped reading

You want fully vitrified ceramic tiles.

Those are actually pretty cheap nowadays. Only problem is durability. Know any American suppliers? I'm not giving any money to china.

There's probably better ways to get the materials, but since you bring it up, I should have a pile of these laying around somewhere, mostly broken and worn out pieces. I should have enough to make a piece for testing purposes at least. speaking of testing, just got confirmation that I'll be able to test the gear against TNT! Woooooo! I get to blow shit up!
Backup thread at >>>/tok/431

Why would they need training? Everyones equal right? So they should be just as capable. Or is their ideology not based in reality? No it couldnt be that.

They finally realized that a single middle-aged wrestling fan, can wreck ten of them.

Porcelain bathroom tiles are another possibility if you need something cheaper. They're surprisingly tough on their own so I expect you could absorb a lot of energy if you used a flexible glue to sandwich them between layers of plastic.

DOX

IMKAMPHY

KILL

KILL

THE TRAITOR!

DOX IMKAMPHY

SAVE Holla Forums!!@!

As childish as they are, it would be foolish to underestimate them. Remember, this is the same group that is organized on an international level and has already seriously injured many of us. Many have no fear of being arrested/charged and they can easily form a mob of 50-200 within an hour. These are the same guys who started doing the leftist fight club in Florida, and the pepe desert massacre in Arizona. The point being, these guys have numbers, and are getting more organized, and more serious. They're seeing what skills they don't have (combat training) and are now looking to get it. Be prepared for the level of conflict they wish to bring, and don't dismiss their attempts at forming NKVD as not being a potential threat, even though your scenario is how it will probably play out.

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst so to speak.

It's my understanding that Polycarbonate is predominately used in bullet and blast proofing.

As for additional materials. Dunno, there's plenty of DIY one-time-use bullet proof creations out there. The issue is getting something that's lightweight though. Also, very very few will be anything more than level III pistol-tier protection.