ANTIFA LEADERS EXPOSED

youtu.be/uKRDLKAKUZc

Vid exposes Antifa leaders in Berkeley, while we were focusing on bike lock man the actual brains and instigators were literally RIGHT NEXT TO HIM.

This should honestly be spread, we need to be more aware and alert of these figures.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WwRja6CMXNI
secretsurvivorsofbamn.wordpress.com/category/general/
youtu.be/Bv_Oiu1bDrI?t=7m33s
twit
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/328394/motion-and-memorandum-to-reverse-stay-away.txt
neighbor.report/address/843-60th-St-Oakland-CA-94608-USA/14714798_id/
mtntopforge.wordpress.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

did this really need another thread?
is all this antifa doxing shit gonan turn out to be a sliding method?

how ffs? This implicates part of the large players behind the seemingly chaotic Antifas. The mayor of Berkeley is on BAMN Facebook page for crying out loud, this needs to be investigated….

This is a really great video. Thanks for sharing.

good video user.
We really need an antifa sticky, so we can keep everything in one place and easy to find

Feeling the noose tighten now that your faggot masks are pulled down, antifag?
You and all your friends are going to suffer

BAMNP

This. And they think having less internet presence is going to help them. Too bad most of their members are only in it because they're trying to get pussy, and they NEED to brag about their activities.

They can change their strategies, but I've got so many 0day ideas on how to capture and unmask these fags that will be trickled out when necessary, and many others have their own ideas that will remain unknown to Antifa until it's too late.

The post.

Imagine being so stupid you think the "fascists" are after you yet you are able to casually brag about your political activities under your real name without worries.

Get fucked commie

antifa pls go

bump

More educators and professors. We need to start making a list of Academia-figures known to be associated with antifa/seen at or supporting their events and spreading that around on the normie outlets. If they're so into committing and defending domestic terrorism, let them be into it publicly.

Am I ever so glad I actively avoided putting my name out anywhere. Maybe a few offline forums from when I was younger and alot dumber and a hijacked email account from the 90s.

Poor dumb fuckers and their need to be recognized is their greatest weakpoint, it's not about anything more than being special. Easier for us so let'em keep at it though!

At this point I just assume EVERY god damn college/university professor is a focal point for antifa movements or SJW shenanigans of all kinds. Works out well in my experience.

bump

This. Needlessly sucking off ecelebs is retarded, but that in of itself is often done by the same people saying
in order to justify revulsion of anyone trying to reach out of Holla Forums

Remember that CIAniggers want Holla Forums to be contained and don't want normalfags to change ever.

Also, anyone got an image that's similar to pic related, but it's a faggot wearing a bandana "mask"? I thought I saved it, but can't seem to find it.

le reddit user ;^)

The last one was the one I was looking for, but those are all excellent. Thanks, user!

We need to look at the organizations passing money down to them as "progressive funds," and police involvement.
youtube.com/watch?v=WwRja6CMXNI

This is a really good site to show how fucked up these people are: secretsurvivorsofbamn.wordpress.com/category/general/

Thanks for the source and graphic. So I'll put you on the right track.

Look half of them are teachers and the other half are unions. There are civil rights judges and the SPLC. SPLC is an anti-southern white-man association. Their sole purpose is to undermine southern state sovereignty. What do you want to know?
UFCW is particularly dangerous. They're trying to unionize your grocers, department stores and your wal-marts and bring affirmative action to hiring. (including anti-natalist population-control doctrine)
Behind them are economic Marxism. They're using union dues to support terrorism, your unions are becoming mafias. The teachers and unionized workers are the university students who cannot get a skilled job, trained in social change they enter the low-tier workforce.
They're using the gender politics to form a coalition, that is why you see them in the pride parades. The unions use cultural Marxism to bolster their protests and strikes. Now we can see they pay the lawyer bills of domestic terrorists.

What do the teachers want? Half of them are gender theory majors, an intellectually dishonest scholarship. They want high wages and want to be seen as "protecting diversity" their expertise is division, not teaching math science, and writing.

The ford foundation also looks particularly dangerous. This is probably the path to Soros, in addition to the SPLC.

Buck Dinner will also give you a who's who.

My advice, discredit the unions and weaken their support. Cause division between the coalition. Narrative/headline, UEAA supports terrorism. Drive their shame down their red bastard throats.

Kek. Every single fucking thread right now has these commies trying to consensus crack like anyones fucking falling for their shit.

I wonder if mods will anchor this thread too.

Should the Mayor of Berkeley be investigated further?

youtu.be/Bv_Oiu1bDrI?t=7m33s

Seems like he is connect to some of the BAMN group members and could be the reason police stood down.

BAMN Mayor is police boss he tells em how do stuff and he says do nuffin

kys faggot. The noose is tightening now.

Good thread OP.

keep this bumped.

bump

Who cares about antifa, they are all a bunch of faggots.

remember user, there are three kinds of people. pilots, passengers, and the cunts that will step into line.

MAKE COMMUNISTS AFRAID AGAIN!

bump

mayor is antifa lol

addendum
twit ter.com/Gavin_McInnes/status/855457030190092288

bump

bump

bump

i agree check out reactionary hippie on soundcloud

bump

That will be quite a list. Look at how many teachers associations and unions there are on that donor list. Even if the school leadership isn't on board, they might have teachers working in the shadows of scores of schools to try to push kids towards the far left/communism without the rest of the school knowing. This is a huge problem.

The fact that bike lock guy (a professor at DV) was right next to Felarca (a Berkeley middle school teacher) and the other guy who is a Berkeley college staff member, shows there is an actual network of educators.

This. My weakest point would be whatever Facebook and Google managed to link to me IP (already deleted FB five years ago) and some old e-mail adresses from my early teens that were linked to dozens of forums etc. Since then I've been using throwaways and fake names.

Meanwhile this one vid has show over 15k people there are important figures we should be focusing on in plain sight.
I agree, dickriding ecelebs is lame, this is just redpilling made easily digestible.

I only wonder how legitimate this site is, and even while I am biased to believe them, how much of their statements can be proven by third party sources/articles.

He's linked witgh BAMN even publicly on facebook. Got more ties?

2 goodnights alt rights HILARIOUS

i will try make a unit patch too for operation ^^

Yes, communists are obsessed with education as a profession. When the USSR started trying in earnest to set up spying and propaganda outfits in the US in the 1930s, they prioritized schoolteachers and academics. China and Vietnam both targetted teachers of young children, and universities, for murder and imprisonment because they weren't communist.

So here we are today, and people think it's some kind of huge coincidence that academia is full of communists. They see it as a recruiting station. Kids below age 16 HAVE to go to school. And the academic and job markets have gotten so screwed up that college is almost a requirement, too, including useless, bullshit humanities courses. Their favorite humanities departments to parasitize are the ones where they can replace decent, normal thought with pro-commie thought. Eric Bikelock is (was?) a professor of "Ethics" - one of the most marxist-infiltrated disciplines there is. For obvious reasons.

I wish I could show you the reddit comment on r/anarchy of Antifas scared that their teachers were getting doxxed/fired and they would "lose our most potent recruiting stations".

They should be scared. But I still get the sense those happy idiots have no idea what's coming and how bad it's about to get for them.

Yvonne (not Yvette) Felarca was misbehaving as usual at a protest in 2011. This time, the protest was against de-communizing the communist government schools. She was represented, probably for free, by communist Trotskyist UEAA lawyer Ronald Cruz, who is our enemy. See assets.documentcloud.org/documents/328394/motion-and-memorandum-to-reverse-stay-away.txt

Hello, what's this:
neighbor.report/address/843-60th-St-Oakland-CA-94608-USA/14714798_id/

dirt people win.
we dirt people are the only people on earth who have ever effected positive change,
no one else.

mtntopforge.wordpress.com

Focusing on education is a huge mistake. Let the commies be in education because 99 percent of people hate school and hate their teachers. The only people they will recruit that way are the 1 percent teachers per beta males.

dear mr. & mrs. clapton

it has come to my knowledge that you are being targeted for the wrongdoings of your son.

since this case is deeper and far more complex than you may have realized by now, excuse me

for putting you in the picture:

your son got caught on camera and has been 100% identified in at least six different occasions,

attacking unaware people with a U-bikelock straight on the head. to make it even worse, theese

people got attacked by your son for expressing their right to express freedom of speech.

your son did choose the sides of the AntiFa. professional criminal and extreme violent instigators

(more about this later -important-). on one occasion, as you clearly can see in the video evidence, he was attacking

with such a brute force, that he literally splattered the victims bicylcle helmet.

i am very sorry, to be the one, telling you the truth about this -but my intentions to write to you, are beiond

the "justice must be served"-stuff, you might have experienced by now. i want to help you to get an insight on

the politics and consequences of this sad case:

-at first people were shocked and angered by the very fact that your son actually teaches ethics…

-then people started realizing, that this case is not a single, unlucky incident.

-people then identified violent AntiFa-terrorists not even in the education -but also in the justice-system…

-the major of berkley openly endorses the AntiFa. and this, of course, explaines the police not acting on

behalf of the citizen, they vowed an oath to serve and protect.

-people are starting to find out that this situation is not unique to berkley. a whole nations institutions

are infested with violent communists, AntiFa, feminists, gender perverts, homosexuals and krypto-islamists

who are pushing their inhumane agenda on students, pupils and even kids…

your son did pick his side, knowingly, being on the wrong side of history and this renders him and

*everyone* supporting him a legimate target of the cultural counterrevolution!

anonymous has stated that he has three choices left:

1. he eats the barrel of a shotgun and ends his fucking life asap!

2. his father will guarantie that he experiences a """hunting accient"""!

3. he openly seeks forgiveness for his wrongdoings, pays all the medical bills of his victims and gives out

cruzial details in order to shut the AtiFa down!

if he choose to opt in for solution 3. his family has to openly devow him, deniyng him finanzial support.

he has to walk this way alone.

this is not debatable!

he is the enemy of the state, the freedom, the future. thus, everybody giving any kind of support to him is

considered enemy of the counterrevolution. giving him shelter, money, cars, clothes, friendship, lawyers, food,

even kind words will be met with swift and cruel

retaliation.

this counterrevolution is anonymous. the revolutionaires might mown your lawn, cook in your country club,

be your neighbours, change your tires, manage your finances, be members of your lokal church, run your security,

manage your networks, be your police… you might get were this is going. anonymous never forgets and anonymous

will only forgive if its conditions are met. you cant flee or hide from the wrath of the internet.

there is one last thing: (-important-)

the terrorist network, your son joined, feeds from claiming victim status. and, since all this things im writing to you

are pretty much public, let me tell you that your family and neighbours are in extreme danger. the antifa is known for attacking people

viciously. they shine when attacking the unarmed and unawares.

you are, right now, in extreme danger of falling victim to an antifa attack. yes, the criminals your son choose to fight for

are going to attack you. it will be a futile attempt to swing the public opinion in favour for your son. i advice you to:

-not use any stairs

-watch for bikelocks in your back

-not be outside

-not eat outside

-buy only from trusted sources

-dont open the door to unknown people

-never leave the windows open

-carefully check your car before driving (brakes)

-never talk on the phone where you are going

-install alarm and bright lights around your perimeter

-hire private security (give details on this file, they will confirm that you are in imminent danger of being attacked by your sons henchmen.)

may god guide you through this hard times.

user

How hard is this Clanton guy to find?

Get in the oven