Random Thursday #2

Well, the first thread had good feedback from most of you, some told me to fuck off for being and attention whore, some told my shift key was broken and some told me I'm a faggot cuckchaner for not dumping all together and instead make a shitty game out of it, and some instead got excited to read about Predator getting his shit kicked by a grizzly bear. Well I couldn't care less about the shitposter so I'm here for the rest of you: the merciful god of random gave us a comic from current year -14. In the good'ol Wild West: a story of mystery and justice
WriterBRIAN AZZARELLO
Artist DANIJEL ZEZELJ

It's a #4 short story from vertigo

Second comic of this mini serie

check

two in a row. Noice

End of the second.

The plot thickens. Last comic

And here's the end. I had a strong sensation as "a history of violence" type of comic, hope you enjoyed it and see ya all next week

Well you don't get anymore pretentious than that, congratulations OP.

I don't make myself as god you moron, I'm just saying bullshit as presentation for the comic like last week but I guess your autismo can't allow that can it?

OP, we appreciate the storytime but seriously drop the faggotry. Nobody gives a shit about your attention whoring, either you dump all your shit at once or don't bother at all. Enough of this random ass teasing crap, its boring.

Maybe I will stop with the presentation since each one of you shit on it and just drop the comic that anyone could read online instead of wasting board time with actually doing some interaction between anons like every story time should have
Then what would be the point of doing a weekly thread if we don't shitpost each comic I randomly select? Maybe I will stop wholesome doing this random thread since no one likes new ideas

Attached: IMG_0196.JPG (576x432, 30.82K)

Well, now you know why Holla Forums is the worst board

And this is why nobody likes you. If you really want people to chime in and shitpost for fun, you would have allowed the Anons to pick each storytime through the luck of repeating digits. You could still present the stories that could be chosen but the real fun is had when we're all fighting one another to win dubs, the story is just icing on the cake.

Attached: IMG_9801.JPG (450x299, 35.24K)

I think I'd rather not have to spend half the thread finding a comic instead of reading one.

It would be far more interesting than the trash you keep making now.

Yep. I'm just gonna stop feeding (you) since now it's certified you are just a shitposter doing fuckall

Then storytime faggot, quit being a little bitch and stop holding out.

You are used to ride the short bus right?

Nobody cares OP.