Fish Finger for MP

Pranksters have raised over £1,300 (US$1,667) to run a breaded finger of cod against Liberal Democrat leader Tim Farron at the upcoming general election on June 8.

rt.com/uk/385433-fish-finger-tim-farron/

Other urls found in this thread:

wikipedia.org/wiki/Fishcake
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

there are always donkey vote candidates. fuck off back to reddit

As a Brit bong I find this fucking hilarious. True British humour, shame others don't appreciate it as much as us.

Fucking hell

Why can't you ever be serious for once.
Why must you be a people of trolls?
I know you achieved so much, but this troll streak is a gateway for a certain ((( people ))) that love to "laugh and goof themselves into your heart".

Aka, take the piss out of something, but not for YOUR reasons, but to debase it.

It's not like democracy is real.

I'd vote for the fish before LD.

Because we know that democracy is a joke and every single political party and politician is out fuck us as hard as they possibly can. There is no win in the upcoming election, no hope at all. So people do things like this.

Smells like fish tastes like chicken.

This is Fake News! Mr. Finger has a respectable, fishy taste. Anything claiming otherwise is slander!

If the Fish Finger was made in the UK then it deserves to be MP

fish cake master race

fuck off back to Thailand with your fucking traps

Jeez so much salt. Get all the salty fish sticks out of your mouth user.

Fish cakes are in Mrs. Beeton's Book of Household Management.
Faggot

:^)

Pretty sure Fish Cakes are Thai unless if we're talking the Scalloped style in Takeaway shops then carry on

It's a pity the Bong-Mr Fishfinger isn't a freemason jew in the running otherwise all the jewish hasbara filling the boards up with shilling for their next ZoG puppet Le pen would be championing Le Tres Bon FishFinger Du
Anglais, in that broken French google translated style they have

>wikipedia.org/wiki/Fishcake

Okay it's a different variant
I got told A dish I was making was called a Fish cake at work and it was Thai

excuse my autism

Only if you excuse mine

Sure, oh and Schlomo, I know you just got a fracture point on Holla Forums and are preparing to submit it to your rabbi so you can get an A in Tel Aviv Shilling Academy. What you don't know is that it is a F-.

Nah I'm worse than a Jew
Pic Related
:^)