Heads up, Salem, Oregon

Looks like Antifa is planning on stopping Trump supporters from feeding the homeless. I'm gunna have to go. They have it pinned, and likely they will have numbers from Portland too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uKRDLKAKUZc
rt.com/uk/359863-national-action-food-bank/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They really don't have principals, do they?

Pretty bad optics if shit goes down and the press covers it. The park is packed with homeless and various skater and street scum. I'd love to see antifa get stabbed by homeless with AIDS needles. I bet Trump people make a good spread, and they hungry from running drug errands all day.

Be practical user. How the fuck are they supposed to weaponize the poor and mentally infirm if they're not starving and angry with the upper classes? It's hard to get someone warmed up to the prospect of revolution when they've got a full belly. These filthy Trump supporters clearly don't actually care about a glorious worker's revolution, they're just trying use stability to undercut righteous ancom efforts :^)

And a deceptive lot, the Trump supporters. They look like nice normal people with intact families and careers…

It's there turf man, they bribe the downtrodden with gibs for votes and shit. You trying to take that away from them? That is an act of war against there money machine.

This is really just conditioning to get us more and more comfortable with attacking people in our own nation for having different political beliefs. I like it.

Don't do anything. The bums will kick the shit out of any NEETs trying to start shit. The rest will also be in line for grub and saying thank you.

Hope they don't spike the soup with visene and turn the Willamette into the Ganges.

Pussy.

You ever watch a bum fight over a french fry?

The optics can only end up in our favor.

Please tell me they are serving bacon sandwiches.

Yup. Remind our guys to be peaceful and not even dressed in fighting gear like Berkeley. Can even pay some homeless to give dramatic speeches to a camera about how bad antifa is for shutting them down. Good chance for PR, I hope no immature dummies blow this.

Edgelords on our side could blow it if they show up in battlegear and start taunting.

Fascist soup kitchens when?

Shut the fuck up you limp-wristed faggot. There are no negative optics for this event for us; literally fending off people trying to stop us from feeding the homeless. Stop being a fucking pansy.

This is probably more fun than video games.

looks like the perfect opportunity for [spoilers]black[/spoilers] propaganda

faggot

If anyone is going, this is the place to drop your hippie redpills. DEADHEADS FOR TRUMP! Get out there and Make America Grateful Again!

Don't give them money, give them weed or acid. I had these people running around Olympia washington with signs and shouting VOTE FOR TRUMP! He'll pay china to kill Kim!" and it was working.

Hey cunt. Have u still not realized that facts don't matter to them? Look how moldy locks was spun as a sucker punch on an innocent. Bike lock was buried. All it takes is 1 bad pic for them to set their narrative, regardless of facts. The hunger thing won't even be mentioned. We want them to look as bad as possible. 1 pic of our guys in battlegear or even a costume will make us look like instigators.

So we're basically at war with antifa now?

Best of luck to you Americans!

You have to go back.

Americans need to keep doing these.

Have parades that advocate things that most people agree with and attach a bit of president support to it.

You get antifa showing up and causing issues. The rest of the country shifts further right.

Yes. Do this everywhere. But only h'white neighborhoods.

AWWW YEA
You won't have to go alone op. I'm in the area and I'll join in.

Feeding the homeless for Trump sounds like a great cause :-}

I don't see how.

The only way our side could look bad for wearing battlegear is if they start fights and antifa doesn't engage. Antifa is too retarded to avoid trying to fight at all.

Spooky name. I wonder if this is an operation.

Commies are retarded enough that as soon as they notice "anyone" with a CNN sticker on a camera they'll try to peacefully shove someone wearing riot armor, using their body's 40kg only to cry in pain while doing it.

If their jews are there of course they're going to start shit. Now I wonder what would happen if crypto-goyim pretended to be the (((media))) and had commies engaging, they would certainly gain nothing at all when compared to doing it in front of an actual CNN camera.

That's the city's real name. It's lnjun for peace, lol

OP is right. Oregon is every bit as pozzed as California. This will require some discression.

LOL this is great. Homeless people see everything that happens on the streets. There is no better source of intel and street smarts.

We could pay a bum $20 a day to hang out somewhere, fly a sign, and take pictures of everyone who goes into or out of a given building.

Source: I used to be homeless.

What would be achieved by that?

No matter how we behave, it will be reported that we were acting like the mecha-Hitler on steroids, so may as well be ready to defend yourselves rather than just act like human pin cushions for people that want to stab you.

I not going to go into specifics but l did read the larp thread from earlier this week. I won't be going unprepared. What I meant was showing up dressed for The Thunderdome would probably be a mistake on our part. We're feeding the homeless and if antifags want to spoil our fun l don't plan on just letting them have their way.

Holy cow, the guy who made youtube.com/watch?v=uKRDLKAKUZc did a really nice job. IMO it deserves to be spread far and wide.

I think when the general public realizes what's really going on and how organized it is, the general public will grow some balls and get a will to fight, and get organized themselves.

May seem a bit fucked up, but going in a biker's helmet isn't that ridiculous here considering we are dealing with people that are perfectly fine with doing sneak attacks on unsuspecting people with bike locks.

If I was going to this then I wouldn't go without a decent amount of defensive gear being worn even if it did look odd.

Apparently there is going to be a "march for science" that is going to be held at the capital as well.

I wonder if we can get some user's to make some literature about the evolution of the human species.

Otherwise I think pictures of abortions typically count as a type of science.

We have a real chance to make a long difference for our country by humiliating and devastating the commie protester shits.

Think about the 60s and 70s. Baby boomer and slightly older protesters fed their inner desire to "change the world" and "make an impact" by protesting in support of pretty much any cause they could get involved in. Some of these causes were pretty stupid, some not. Anyway, their experiences as protesters were very fulfilling, and they were usually quite proud of them, even many years later. There's a whole "protest culture" that sanctifies protesters regardless of what they're actually doing or why.

This time around, the protesters need to experience despair, failure, and pain, and when they are older, they will look back at their younger protester years with skepticism and regret.

That's how we'll stop a repeat of what we have today, i.e., aging baby boomer commies reliving their youth battles by organizing and funding the shit that's going on today.

How about a short 1 page handout explaining that there are these things called XY chromosones, and that sex is purely biological in origin.

Feeding the homeless is evil capitalism goy. But really thats probably how they think, they flip out simply because Trump supporters are willing to feed the poor, they cannot stand it.

You don't have to worry about me. I have pretty good idea for what to wear.

I'm not expecting Berkeley here. This will most likely be low energy. I'll give updates if l can.

Yes, rhat one with the rainbow, with an umbrella with wife and kids….

They're so separated with reality.

MUH PR, The post.
You do realize we're openly advocating for genocide and the whole internet knows? Where do you think you are?

I remember that a few months back, National Action got hit for doing the same thing. Got the group a lot of attention, too.

rt.com/uk/359863-national-action-food-bank/

Muh PR has become a meme because it is a losing battle, every. time. We need to savage our opponents.

I will be attending this event to conduct self defense in the face of the antfags.

Anyone else in the area going to be there? I would be down to meet up.

Bumping this thread with hopes of getting a group together

I'll be there. If you want to meet up let's do it afterwards.

Bringing any food? Fred Meyers has some dank paninis. I'm also bringing a brick of Pepsi.

I used to consider myself a leftist long time ago since I thought that leftists were concerned with helping the poor, the sick and the working man. Now I see they don't really give a fuck about it unless it helps them push some sort agenda.

FML

Fuck these niggers fam.
I will fucking shank any antifa faggots trying to stop me or anyone else from eating.
-t. Homeless

Dude why the fuck would I want to attack the people wanting to feed me? I just want my meal in peace man. Fuck the antifa for wanting to attack me for eating.

You are homeless but somehow have access to internet?

RIGHT WING COOK SQUADS
Oven masters will cook delicious meals for unfortunate aryans but only if you post
FIRE UP THE OVENS, GUY
In this thread

FIRE UP THE OVENS, GUY

MUH PR MUH PR!
Leave

Is anybody else going to this tomorrow?

I'm not gonna start shit, I'm just gonna film anything crazy that happens.

I've dealt with Eugene antifa before, they're pussies.

we have the memes.

What are the gun laws in Oregon? Any chance we could see some Antifags finally bite a bullet?

Obamaphone nigger. They give them out like candy. I have 3 android phones and an iPhone. The companies get reimbursed by the government. If you want a disposable number just ask someone on medi-cal or general relief to get you one. You can buy one for 5-10 bucks.

fuck off

On the books the gun laws are somehow still fairly sane. But the courts are anti freedom to the core. Be warned anons

That said l doubt anything major will happen. But it never hurts to expect the worst. I'll give updates tomorrow to let everyone know how it goes.

I'll be there, I plan on antagonizing antifa if they show up and berate them for being 110lb pussies. If they throw punches I will start brawling.
We should meet up. I am considering bringing my gadsen flag on a stick.

I'm up for an afterparty / meetup if you are. Can't miss me. I'll be wearing a polo ln problematic colors.

Is anyone else having a problem with dropped ids? I've had mine recycled 3 times in this thread

Count me in. See you guys there!

Bumping because today is the big day. I just got out of the shower and will be buying some last minute supplies, mostly food. ETA is 5 hours.

Spread this like wildfire, this shows that Antifa will do anything to try and start shit with Trump supporters.

I know a guy who does PI stuff. He hires homeless all the time.

OK DEAL.

Give them twice as much for me, SalemAnons!

reminder bump

out the door bump

Go with Kek brothers! May victory be destined.

BTW! If you see one of them who looks like a BOG in a leather jacket with a crossed out swastika on his arm, go for his right shoulder and knees. His name is Spike. He has no feeling in his hands also, if that helps. Also, if you want to make him freak out psychologically and go insane, call him a VILLAIN! Better if you call him one in spanish.

Oh shit, this is today?
I'm on my way.

See you guysthere.

Stay strong, stay alert.

any streams?

I'll be late. Coming from Eugene. Wearing all brown and sunglasses.

take video/stream

Well, it seems like nothing's going on right now. Found a gadson, heard some talk about reddit
Looking for Holla Forums.
I'm wearing all brown and sun glasses.

These fucking people are creating a fascist underbelly in our society. They really are. I'm a White Nationalist, not a NatSoc. I don't want a dictatorship, but I'd rather fight against them than live under them. It's ironic that, through their "Anti-Fascist" idiocy that they'll be the ones to spark a fascist movement in the mainstream.

Where is the stream, Eggman.

Sorry user, left a little while ago. Had to get back to work unfortunatly. You know how late it's going on for?

they've had too many principals and too few principles

Fucking don't do this. Don't give them a single goddamn shekel. They spend it on drugs and thus support gangs and the cartels.

Copfag here, the vast, vast majority of transients are hard drugs addicts and are on the streets as a result of it, not because of bad economic circumstances. They cause a lot of problems are are responsible for a high percentage of total crime, typically residential burglary, shoplifting, whatever they can do to get money to buy drugs. DO NOT HELP THESE CREATURES. The only solution to the homeless/junkie problem is a final one.

Still going on. Speeches and such. Homeless are being fed.
No sign of antifa yet. Apparently they show at 5:30.
Met one of us. Trump flag.

Proud of you fellas. I made this thread and some r/fag re-posted it and got 400+ comments, and from there, the r/fags posted to Twitter. A couple comments on half this morning, and some halfer made a thread, raising awareness further. So far, no conflicts or antifa to be seen.
So proud of our 'network.' We keep this up, nobody will fear expressing an opinion in their own town again.

Update
Few antifa stragglers are showing up across the street with identical signs.
One of them went around with a cell to try and capture faces.
On phone, so new captain. Brown shirt.

Captcha*

sauce. The fuck are you talking about? WHO said they are showing at all, let alone 5:30?
Shit. You guys read that thing about how they were going to go dressed normal, to find out who were the 'extremists' on our side?

Well. I'm home now, just S. of Bush Park. I didn't see shit, don't like Trump people much(hate violent left), and got tired of waiting. I'm staying home unless something happens. Keep me posted.

Just word on the ground is that's when we're marching, so that's when they might show.

FIRE UP THE OVENS, GUY

I see.

Post if they show. I can be there in 5 minutes.

Same here, can pick up guys in close in S/SE.

I left because Antifa never came. One guy did, but the police removed him.

I was the guy arguing with the hardcore street preachers about whether or not smoking marijuana is biblically permissible (I still say that it is, goddammit).

Kek. Missed that. That park is insane every day(since the 70s), and the bowl is bumpy as fuck. Hate it there.

True

keep us posted
Pic is most recent I could grab

This fucking guy. Top shelf.

Haha, I saw this guy, he looked kind of shifty.

I was talking to the cops, and they asked me if I knew what his deal was.

Maybe someone should let these folks know? The girl is from Eugene, works bar.

FIRE UP THE OVENS, GUY

Love my boring little state town. Night, all. Stellar work, even the r/fags and halfers.

These are your knockout targets. Use hooks for the top two. Use a straight for the bottom one. Throw your body weight into it.

Never initiate, and make sure to come home uninjured.

Maybe diddled as a kid and found out about pizzagate, put the pieces together?

I try to assume the best and convince myself he's just a Bowie fan.

So nothing happened? Damn Salem is boring still.

Brown shirt here. Last bump for the thread.
It was boring. Nothing happened, and everyone went home before dark.
I found two other anons and had an after party. Drinks and good times.
There was one high energy guy with an American flag armband. I would have invited him, but he was with family. He shook my hand three times before leaving, so if he's not an user, he's probably a good home-grown nationalist type. He wore surgical gloves in case he gets commie blood on his fists. Solid guy.
The rest seemed like facebook and reddit.
Everyone there was prepared for a brawl, and the cops were on point. There was only the one event of antifa getting faces on camera and two payed guys holding identical signs across the street. At least six antifa in total showed up, saw us, and booked it.
We marched, waved flags, and had a good time. It was a clear victory.
Fuck you faggots for leaving early.

Also, a note. While I felt like I was LARPing a little with the brown shirt, the worst I got was a few suspicious glances and a few of them whispering under their breath. They mostly welcomed me and we had nice chats. Apparently, a speaker who usually says in his speeches that they stand against Commies and Nazis left out the Nazi part this time.
Don't be afraid to let people know where we stand. We need to be on the front lines. It sends a message.

FIRE UP THE OVENS, GUY