Trump’s DOJ Is Considering Charges Against WikiLeaks Founder Julian Assange

Trump’s DOJ Is Considering Charges Against WikiLeaks Founder Julian Assange
Before mods decide to ban me, I know there have been shills trying to post the CNN thread on this topic. They posted shitty links and the CNN article (which is no doubt "tainted").
But here's the daily caller's take, clearly they believe this is indeed true and we need to criticise this position.
dailycaller.com/2017/04/20/report-trumps-doj-is-considering-charges-against-wikileaks-founder-julian-assange/
archive.fo/Wtmx7

Now I think we need to dig into the source here, considering how "accurate" the post is.

Once again the CIA are the problem here. Apparently sessions is being persuaded by the CIA again.
This is proof that the CIA are trying to cover up what the leaks revealed. Why? They needed to be leaked. Those leaks proved that the government had a huge corruption problem. It made people scrutinise the government.

Furthermore, to claim that wikileaks is abetted to state actors is a joke. If the CIA wanted to release the russian intel or the chinese intel they have they'd probably get it through.
But clearly they don't see the point of wikileaks, as a neutral journalistic source of the intel in the deep state.
This is an enforcement to reestablish 1984.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/justice-dept-debating-charges-against-wikileaks-members-in-revelations-of-diplomatic-cia-materials/2017/04/20/32b15336-2548-11e7-a1b3-faff0034e2de_story.html?utm_term=.6fec2486fb68
archive.fo/4IjAO
cnn.com/2017/04/20/politics/julian-assange-wikileaks-us-charges/index.html
archive.fo/mrUks
businessinsider.com.au/wikileaks-criminal-charges-justice-department-2017-4?r=US&IR=T
archive.fo/pXdKt
rt.com/usa/385508-assange-justice-department-charges/
archive.fo/1mylO
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/855222292208537600
archive.fo/DvOTu
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/855230277110513664
archive.fo/VxM9D
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/855252055526522883
archive.fo/1NLdN
cryptome.org/2014-info/doj-risen/doj-risen.htm>>9766197
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Franklin
archive.fo/0U1FN
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T._S._Ellis_III
archive.fo/EnUPq
archive.is/8sQSO
youtube.com/watch?v=z5rRZdiu1UE
archive.is/NzRbQ
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/do-not-chargearrest-julian-assange
theguardian.com/politics/2017/apr/23/when-nigel-farage-met-julian-assange
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And before you say
The other OP's were not impartial or critical of the situation.
They also used shitty links.

I also think that the recent Soros news is awfully close in timing to this.

Sounds like nothing.

Here's the article in full.

The other threads were nothing but shitty unbroken links to tweets. You actually put effort into your OP. Don't worry.

Why are burgers such kike slaves?

The other threads were also
bullshit.
There's more that meets the eye here.
Infact the CIA is the biggest pusher of this. I don't know if Sessions understands the issue here and why Assange got them into power.

Everyone is a kike slave. Russians are kike slaves, europeans are kike slaves, amerifats are kike slaves. Who isn't? Even south korea known for their love towards the jews, and chinese communist establishment has close ties to jews. Saudi Arabian leaders are literally puppets of jews, and ISIS is a mossad organization.

WHOLE WORLD IS RUN BY JEWS.

One thing I've learned to accept about Trump is you can't take what happens at face value. You have to look at the end effect. Just like with Syria and NK. Syria went nowhere and the ships to NK just went to australia instead.

4350D chess, right?

Here's the WAPO link:
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/justice-dept-debating-charges-against-wikileaks-members-in-revelations-of-diplomatic-cia-materials/2017/04/20/32b15336-2548-11e7-a1b3-faff0034e2de_story.html?utm_term=.6fec2486fb68
archive.fo/4IjAO

There's also this CNN link:
cnn.com/2017/04/20/politics/julian-assange-wikileaks-us-charges/index.html
archive.fo/mrUks

Anyone's spidey senses tingling here?

They will ban you, I'm 100% sure. Certain topics (like books) are censored here.

PRAISE KEK!
Watch user you cant say that without shills coming out of the ass.

You're a fucking retard, the other OPs were complete shit.

Furthermore there is something odd about the
being the sources to readily supply info on this.
I don't know what to think.

This is genuinely horrifying. If Trump really does take a strong stance against transparency and privacy, we have no where left to run.

There is only one true god: Satan. Satan would not empower an enemy. Therefore everybody in power is either a jew or a puppet.

I'm saying the mods here don't care about that.

Ya when Trump vowed to prosecute Clinton it was pretty foolish for people to take that at face value. Same with not being the world's police and china being a currency manipulator and needed to negotiate new deals with them. You are very correct. Trumps words can't be taken at face value.

You don't know satan. He was first D&C shill.

It's not a meme. Trump is the master and we are but pawns in the great game.
If we make it to the other side of the board, we can bring back one of our fallen, and I think we all know who that will be ↘

Absolutely ridiculous. Assange is neither an American, nor in America.

With no wikileaks, there are no checks on him.
So if Trump wants his support to remain committed, he better clarify this situation quickly.

Assange is the best journalist to appear in the last few decades. His accuracy has been spot on. His evidential thresholds took journalism to the next level.

We need MORE assanges. Maybe he needs to leak dirt on Russia, US, China, Israel, the full shebang at once.

I think CNN and WAPO might be exaggerating comments again.
We need more sources on this. Those two have a conflict of interest with assange. He proved they were bribed by clinton.

A true monarch doesn't crush his enemies. He's adds them to his own fortune. Remember comey? He committed perjury in front of the entire nation. Shortly after Trump called him to the WH.

gb2 bed Bill Mitchell

kek

It's Neo-Con/ZOG garbage.

Daily caller is one of the more accurate sources apparently.
Which is why I found this article surprising.

North Korea, Iran and Syria.

>>>/polk/ exists.
Although it's mostly dead.

I did explore it for a bit, but she dead.

No China do and have far more influence than the kikes.

China's influence and psyops are probably why Russia would have intervened.
I don't understand why Russia would intervene to their own potential advantage of eliminating the cabal that controls America. China deliberately worsens US morals. But I don't see that with Russia.

other than to eliminate the cabal*
woops

FAKE NEWS!

They support the right-wing groups, because they know it will do more good for them in the long run.
China isn't a threat for Russia, their military is a joke and they are very dependent on the Russian gas and oil. If Russia shuts down the pipelines China will come to screeching halt.

He didn't say anything about Assange.

So.. CNN is just projecting like usual?
If anything, they'll clamp down on the leakers in government, not assange who is just a journalist.

From whom? The German-American Bund? He ran with the GOP, so as far as anyone's considered, that's his base.

This wins Holla Forums today

If assanges leaks didn't occur, Hillary would not have been seen as a demon before the election.
Those leaks showed us the true Hillary, for Trump's benefit.

So if anything he should thank Assange for revealing the horrific mess that is the US government. That made many people scrutinize the government more than they ever had before.

Also I think CNN is pulling one on us here if was all that was said.
Anyone got the full vid?
That cut seems timely.

maybe just 3d chess, right r/donald? Im sure it's just 3d chess

Hmmm

Read the thread.
CNN are being dodgy again. The CIA are also potentially misleading too.

Is a shill user, dont reason with it.

Considering both Trump and his handpicked CIA director think Snowden should be executed, I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for him to become a champion of whistleblowing.

Seems like he's talking about leakers in the US government.

Guess I should have said ignore the CNN graphic at the bottom and just listen to Sessions.

I could use a source on that, but I also can't help but feel something is up with snowden in the first place.

I want to watch that whole session, but otherwise this proves how biased CNN is and what agenda they are trying to push.
This is deliberate d&c, but on MSM networks. That's fucked.

Prometheus did nothing wrong. Gnostics were the real Christians.

businessinsider.com.au/wikileaks-criminal-charges-justice-department-2017-4?r=US&IR=T
archive.fo/pXdKt
rt.com/usa/385508-assange-justice-department-charges/
archive.fo/1mylO

Also this is the wikileaks tweet with regards to snowden:
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/855222292208537600
archive.fo/DvOTu
With regards to google:
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/855230277110513664
archive.fo/VxM9D
Apparently they assigned James Trump to prosecute, again WAPO said this. Something is very very odd about this:
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/855252055526522883
archive.fo/1NLdN
I think someone is trying to stick a stake between WL and Trumps supporters, that last part - why would he get his family personally in on this?

OnTheInternetNoOneKnowsYouAreSatan

So.. No one gives any shits about the fact that CNN and WAPO are publishing articles, quoting themselves, then having other journalist sources quote them?

I find this disturbing.
Furthermore, wikileaks seemed to be paying attention to it.

this is more jewsmedia D&C bullshit

Then tell wikileaks this.

It's not the CNN article that we should worry about, it's the fact that wikileaks used these articles.

It's a key issue which may dictate his reelection. No doubt he'll put anyone who trusts him in this.

So you're ok with Trump attacking assange?

Well, that settles it then.

if I was Assange I'd use the fake news articles to get Trump's base worked up too.

Let's grow up a little.

Meanwhile Berkley is still getting millions of dollars in federal funding. Sanctuary cities openly defy the law with no consequence. And what the fuck is happening with the mudslime ban?

All we have is a cut off video that was posted in this thread.
Until I see the full vid, we don't know if it's fake news.

May be enough to comfort you when you have no real skin in the game. Assange is doubtlessly less easy to put at ease, since his life is on the line.

It was the last question.
Thanks for posting the video cunts!

Overall the response was very blah. I think it's open ended and vague.
Don't know why Assange was so spooked by this. They said much worse in the past.
Go to 15:50.

Call me when Assange ends up in a courtroom or a jail
Until then, I won't buy any of this nonsense.

Drive a stake into what? Trump isn't loyal to those who helped him only to those who he can benefit from in the present and in the future. Trump said nothing but good things about wikileaks and Assange during the election. He did nothing to help Assange's predicament post election and even surrounded himself and and put others in power who think Assange should be executed and at the very least imprisoned for life.

Something would have been weird about what you are stating if Trump didn't surround himself with a bunch of neo-cons, jews and anti-transparency govt officials. There's nothing strange at all. Just taking a bunch of people a lot of time to face the reality that Trump isn't any different. I suppose its a hard truth to embrace if you spent endless hours shitposting for Trump.

Okay.

But what benefit will he gain for getting rid of the only thing that got him there?
That's a potential future voter base - gone!

So unless he wanted to do that, why are people still supporting Trump here at all?

It'll be too late by then.
We need urgent clarification on Trump's position now. Otherwise I think I might start the meme machine again.
How dare he bite the hand that feeds. Bad dog.

As opposed to right now, where we know next to nothing about anything going on concerning Assange, or what real plans they have for him.
It hasn't even been a full day or two yet, cool your jets.

I'm not going to cool my jets

These babies are fired and ready to REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>and now both Russia and Syria know how well their current systems will fare against U.S. Or Israel if you're paying attention weapons systems
And it only cost him a bunch of shitty planes, and 4 personnel. I wonder what kind of people Assad would leave in an airbase he knew was going to be struck and I wonder how much Israel was paying them

If Trump goes for Assange, he's a dog.

Assange was one of the major factors in Trump's victory. It's a total Judas on Trump's part.

If they push for this, I'm out.

You're cute user, but I think you're even cuter when you're calm and rational.

>now both Russia and Syria know how well their current systems fair against U.S. kike systems
Hm…

How's that Hillary investigation going?

I retract this.

See here:

WHAT ABOUT HILLARY AND THE EMAIL SERVER

>and even longer to bring in a brand new crew of attorneys to start the case
Do you guys just hope that nobody thinks critically about the things you're saying? Criminal prosecution is one of the lengthiest legal processes in the fucking world.

We better prosecute the people who hacked it and leaked the info

Trump could 'announce' something like this and the PR he'd receive would be immense while having the side-effect of demoralizing the left to suicide-levels. It would be golden.

It would also send the rats scurrying.

If he went all out on the Hill, the public support would be enormous. I suspect he hasn't done this for (((another reason))).

Nice spacing. And that's a valid point, until of course you remember the fact that the policy of the U.S. AG isn't to comment on ongoing investigations until at the very least they've announced charges.

This seriously concerns me. If this is fake news, why is this being reported?

AYO, HOL UP
This is about the Manning leaks? The 'Collateral Murder' video and all that?
There's already a sealed indictment with Assange's name on it for that. So… This could be a good thing. It could mean that indictment being pulled after an "investigation". Of course I'm purely speculating about that, but at worst, Assange would be in no worse position than he currently is, considering there's already an indictment.

It could be an information grab. If they prosecute wikileaks and force another indictment they could end up in possession of all of their data. That could go either really well or really terribly. Time will tell I guess.

Don't forget the Fed

Well Massie's new Audit bill has moved out of committee in the House

Assange is sure heading for tough times. Between the Swede cucks, that Venezuelan shill, and the United States, I wonder how he'll get out of jail time. Maybe he should release one of those emergency files to show he is willing to fuck the kikes over if they finish him off.

*Equadorian
No clue why I said Venezualan

I wish a nigga would. If I was more tech skilled I would have tried to grab something from his server in the embassy during the latest zero day. Just to see what he has. It's gotta be world ending shit.

I doubt the Based Wizard uses Windows. Also, any exploit that the CIA had, he had. So I don't think he'd be leaving himself open like that.

Everything that he has is probably encrypted with a cold (offline) key too. You wouldn't be able to steal his shit.

Moving on, what can be done about this? The only comforting thought is that Assange of Rivera has his DMS - and that shit-ton of potential leakers are probably going to drop a whole bunch of shit in protest if they go for him.

Well again we don't know shit other than wikileaks tweets and what sessions said, I hope if they do go for him, he drops fucking everything.

When did he say he was going to free Assange, though? Nothing of such an idea was ever considered by him. You signed a contract, voting for him, and everything on that is all you're getting.

Now I see why..

Can't lose if you rig the court case. But the question is, will Trump get away with it?

is this guy really related to trump? can't find any info

I think I read his name in Art of the Deal. Not sure though.

I think he was that lawyer cousin(?) or something that used to advise Trump on certain things now and then. But this was in the 70's..

Actually I think I'm thinking of Maryanne Trump Barry.

seems like this information would be out there if they were related

Deep state and alphabet fags especially the CIAniggers are pissed, hope you lads have a long memory and record their every moves, if Trump makes it a zero tolerance policy for leakers like what happened the last few months, he'll send a message otherwise, he's doing this as some token support against leaking state secrets while still focusing on his promises

That's why I'm suddenly curious as to whether this person is even real.
You'd expect a link to a law firm or something.
Even then, you'd expect pages on him because of his apparent connection to Trump.

Is James Trump being a prosecutor and also a person related to Donald just a complete lie?
What the fuck?

he works for the doj
>Email: [email protected]/* */

cryptome.org/2014-info/doj-risen/doj-risen.htm>>9766197

TYPICAL TRICKS!
Sessions is only going by the word of the law, he said nothing of Wikileaks. CNN was trying to drop a line so they could use it against the Trump administration by unraveling his base. Did I say typical tricks?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Franklin
archive.fo/0U1FN
This was the case he was involved him. He was a government judge.
WOAH. What?
This involved Israel too, and he cracked down on the AIPAC leakers?

It get's weirder

>Franklin started wearing wires to get evidence against Weissman and Rosen, including a 2003 meeting where he leaked fake information about a planned killing of Israelis, which Rosen took and gave to Israeli diplomats and the media.[4]
She was a fucking spy.

BUT..
>Result[edit]

So that means James L. was trying to get them convicted?
But that's very bad goy.

(checked)
Wow look at the result, the useful goy has to serve time but the Jews walk.

Also James Trump was a government lawyer in that case who brought forth the indictment. It seems he was forced to withdraw all charges on the Jews, he must know about the JQ seeing it right in front of you.

From the NYT article:

You can't exactly say he's "one of them" that's for sure.
That's fucked. She was 100% a fucking spy and the Judge did nothing. Just pretended it didn't happen.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T._S._Ellis_III
archive.fo/EnUPq
You should check into his background. I gotta go.. get drunk with a friend I haven't seen in a long time.

Wew.

Actually I lied, I'll start:
The cunt makes some strange judgements.

Read the thread. Something is very very strange about all of this. Particularly James L. Trump.

this shit sounds like a mossad operation

It must have been. I bet the CIA pulled strings too.

Fucking hell. Now we know why shit is leaking. It ain't assange. :^)

James L Trump has encountered Jews within the US government and most likely been forced to give up prosecuting them by higher ups in the FBI during the Obama years. Also the lawyers defending the Jews during the court case James Trump was prosecuting against were the same lawyers Israel has used in the past to defending their spies.

>>The former Pentagon analyst who leaked the bogus tip to the lobbyists told the Washington Times last month that investigators "asked about every Jew I knew" in his office. Anti-Semitism was "part of this investigation and may have been an initial incitement of this investigation."
Was James Trump this investigator? Someone was.

I found this Jew's website talking about how the case practically got thrown out because of the anti-Semitic connotations. See how he ends his diatribe.
archive.is/8sQSO

It's 7D chess you idiots.

Just fucking trust him.

Oh fugg..
youtube.com/watch?v=z5rRZdiu1UE
Thread theme..

The FBI? Or the CIA?

Every time doubt settles, this sort of thread happens.

The bitch asking those questions was in the tank for Hillary hard during the election too.

seems more like a stunt to try and draw distance

I can only find FBI turning on him.

For a time Larry who had originally been working with those Jewish spies got turned and become a double agent for the US government against those Jews. It would seem those Israeli spies were trying to get as much information on Iran to cause a revolution there. Also there may be a link to Ahmed Chalabi who is all over Iraq over the years, trying to get rid of Saddam.

See this TWT article about the case:
archive.is/NzRbQ

Even if wikileaks dies, others will replace it. It's inevitable, just as the economic crash that awaits the US, despite all the Fed's QE shennanigans.

Found some video from that Democracy Now show, part of the defense by the Israeli Jews was that, "The US and Israeli government are so interchangeable" goyim.

We already suspected that CTR got some new jobs.
Sucks that it has to be under (((him))) now.

What the fuck.

I am utterly uninterested in stories about what the administration is considering, what Trump is planning, and who is rumored to be influencing who. As we have learned, this is all buzz and spin, coming both from the media and Trump himself.

I only care about actual actions taken and the effects of those actions.

You're not from around here are you and as we all know that's all that matters.

another clever trick Moishy!

He basically named the International Jew without using any of our terms.

Poor boomer. So deeply propagandized he can never accept the true depth of the JQ. Even when he's criticizing and exposing it.

But then if he did these highbrow lefties wouldn't have him on Democracy Now or buy his books.

What good does knowing the JQ do, when you don't answer it? What are you, one of those types that thinks Nixon was "based" when he didn't do shit?

I think this James L. Trump guy is not related to Donald Trump. They just happen to share a last name. I found this:
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/10/15/AR2007101501084.html
articles.baltimoresun.com/1997-05-22/news/1997142073_1_david-hughes-affidavit-mccorkle
This guy has been in Northern VA for a long time.

How retarded are you

Also found this. I think this James L. Trump used to live in Brockway, Pennsylvania. Check this out and ctrl+f "trump"
callersmart.com/PA/Brockway/814-265-8

I can tell you one thing nigger, boomers who voted for trump are completely opppsed to wikileaks. They see it as a negative force that acts against theor republikike wants.

Repeat after me: Trump is a Cuck Fag

So is this real or fake news?
The original thread was anchored which made me think it was fake, but then I saw the video with Sessions.

Gross.

Neither is Obama but I want charges against him.

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888d chess amirite?..?

Mods just forgot to anchor this thread. I came here to bump it

You are reacting to rumor and speculation rather than any move Trump has actually made.

This kills the Assange

(((((TRUMP)))))

(((((((((((TRUMP)))))))))))

Checked, KANG Obongo is going to jail by decree of KeK

w e w

Because their great grandfathers, grandfathers, and fathers betrayed their people, culture, country, and religion for comforting lies.

Hail the Light-Bringer, the Morningstar!

Is this another one of those "we debunked it but the shills keep pushing it anyways" threads?

No.

Independent living aka not a consumer, reduce cost to nothing so paying next to nil taxes, using alternative currencies when do buy things, buy used, cutting down data on yourself, etc.; ie cut the jew out of your life, upset the jew.

The reporter named Assange and tied him in with government leaks. Sessions side stepped it by reiterating their stance on government leakers.

Side note, I would never raise my kids in the south or north east, accents are horrible, end up sounding like low IQ retards.

But Assange and Wikileaks do not leak things. People leak things to Wikileaks, and Wikileaks publishes them.
For watergate, the leakers weren't the reporters who wrote articles, it was Deepthroat.

instead of being so assblasted, they could do what the Russians supposedly did and start feeding embarrassing information about our adversaries to Wikileaks but that's probably a far too practical idea for our Ivy Leaguer (((intelligence services)))*

what kind of file names are these?

You are forgetting an Important Question;
Will this ACTUALLY follow through, or will it be another elaborate ruse from Trump like he did with a lot of things (e.g. muslim ban, passover, tomohawk strike in Syria, etc.)?

That's a male to female tranny. Look at the massive feminine forehead, in relation to the face! They switch genders of actors on TV to mess with our perception, so we do not see that they are all around us in real life, secretly gaming and exploiting us.

*Female to male tranny.

Is this the new shills fighting shills thread?

You didn't think this one through, did ya?

Petition here:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/do-not-chargearrest-julian-assange

That's this entire board. Enjoy.

theguardian.com/politics/2017/apr/23/when-nigel-farage-met-julian-assange

This is an interesting article anons. Heavily suggests /ourboy/ Farage is Trump's go-between with Assange…

Heaven knows what's going on behind scenes but I wouldn't jump to any conclusions about all this too quickly.